- For an animal that's usually the butt of "why the long face" puns, these are some of the shortest/widest horse muzzles I've ever seen. The effect is really weird and uncanny; it looks like some kind of high-cheekboned dinosaur with ears. Should be more of a blunted triangle than the square we're given, and maybe with a less severe brow.
- Speaking of ears, the ears are huge, though maybe a slider will be linked to that in the future?
- Nose color picker doesn't affect the nose/mouth end-of-the-muzzle colouration as you'd expect it to for an equine.
- The default "bald except for a little wisp of hair" hairstyle is ech, but given that it's just "style A" or whatever, I'm assuming there will be fuller options in the future.
- The deer NPC's head shape is creepily rounded and human-ish. The effect is more that of a humanoid alien than a deer.
- There doesn't seem to be a way to escape the credits once you click them.
- You can still click menu options, etc. while the screen fades to black, which causes the screen transition to reset.