/cub/ - Cub
Cub
[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File 1
Tags 1
Password (for post and file deletion)
Extra [ Is Spoiler ]
  • Supported file types are: jpg,jpeg,png,gif,swf,mp3
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20mb.
File: IMG_20251004_085647_821_u18chan.jpg - (210.94kb, 1250x1250, IMG_20251004_085647_821.jpg) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Dasherferret Anonymous 2025/10/04 12:58:51 No.2505738   
Does anyone have Dasherferrets subscribestar content to post?
Expand All Images
>>
Anonymous 2025/10/04 21:22:52 No.2505832
Okay what the *shit* I legit was talking about "man I wish Dasher's stuff got onto Kemono.party already" with a pal not two minutes ago lmao
>>
Anonymous 2025/10/05 06:13:37 No.2505933
>>2505832
Let's hope someone can put some up
>>
Anonymous 2025/10/05 15:37:59 No.2506098
>>2505738
I wish he would just progress the damn story about ben and andy. i miss his writing, im less insterested in his bulbous art style. :/
>>
Anonymous 2025/10/06 02:59:27 No.2506211
>>2506098
That and i hope someone posts his tier'd posts.
>>
Anonymous 2025/10/08 11:18:07 No.2506809
File: IMG_20251008_071613_568_u18chan.jpg - (129.83kb, 1250x1250, IMG_20251008_071613_568.jpg)
New post, hopefully someone can leak
>>
Anonymous 2025/10/16 03:11:07 No.2508571
Anyone found anything yet?
>>
Anonymous 2025/10/25 13:25:32 No.2512514
New content is released
>>
Anonymous 2025/10/25 13:27:02 No.2512515
Bump

Edited at 2025/10/25 13:32:21
>>
Anonymous 2025/10/27 04:10:28 No.2512908
bump
>>
Anonymous 2025/11/07 18:32:35 No.2516180
Does really no one got it? Damn bro
>>
Anonymous 2025/11/30 06:10:19 No.2522727
bump
>>
Anonymous 2025/12/10 19:01:47 No.2526252
Still nobody? Damn...
>>
Anonymous 2025/12/11 16:57:10 No.2526561
>>2526252
Theres nothing behind his paywall... this guy sucks and hasnt put out anything worth looking at since the comic/story about the bull and the otter. His new comic is 30 pages of scribbles that has yet to go anywhere...
>>
Anonymous 2025/12/12 15:49:54 No.2526785
>>2526561
If that's the case I feel dumb for thinking a ton of content was behind it lol
>>
Anonymous 2025/12/15 01:35:35 No.2527909
We should still leak his art, he overpriced the tiers and I guess there's jack shit in exclusivity
>>
Anonymous 2026/04/17 04:25:00 No.2562463
File: antidepresants_u18chan.png - (203.61kb, 495x493, anti depresants.png)
Still waiting for the day we get a MEGA archive of all that SubStar content, man
>>
Anonymous 2026/04/26 12:53:29 No.2565154
> Still waiting for the day we get a MEGA archive of all that SubStar content, man

If only it wasn't 15USD a month... I'd pay it and repost it here.
>>
Anonymous 2026/04/27 07:17:18 No.2565367
>>2565154
somebody start a go-fund-me for bro asap
>>
Anonymous 2026/06/19 03:35:51 No.2580416
File: GEvEIy8XEAAPV9e_u18chan.png - (3.46kb, 841x461, GEvEIy8XEAAPV9e.png)
Yet still waiting for the day we muster the 15 quid for his stuff to get uploaded.
>>
Anonymous 2026/06/27 20:56:15 No.2583137
File: GEvEL67XUAAmwTI_u18chan.png - (2.14kb, 353x229, GEvEL67XUAAmwTI.png)
>>2565154
Oh, greentext anon, where art thou?
>>
Anonymous 2026/06/28 03:49:42 No.2583255
>>2505738
Hes caught on to milking content by releasing a panel of a comic as an entire page like catastrophecomics. lazy grifter shit. i paid, but quickly unsubbed as his stories will take years to be posted. LAAAAAAME
>>
Anonymous 2026/06/30 22:48:06 No.2583977
>>2583255
Bro at-LEAST tell me you saved a buncha stuff before you dipped
>>
THIS THREAD NEEDS A HERO Anonymous 2026/07/03 23:58:12 No.2585087
dasher might be checking on this, but I may or may not have total access. No! I won't be a jackass who just shits on him and doesn't bother sharing (because I'm actually his target audience x3) I'll compile both released, early access and exclusive content into a MEGA file within an hour.
>>
Anonymous 2026/07/04 01:54:59 No.2585096
>>2583977

Here's the MEGA link containing all the exclusives I could grab, if you all want early content I'll try to post whatever gets released on his substar ^w^

https://mega.nz/folder/zCgV0SYZ#g16-1v4AG-XuSZGsMkaOVA
>>
Anonymous 2026/07/11 07:04:03 No.2587435
File: 1817399_ezgif-4-7b7da57e7b_u18chan.gif - (8.71mb, 600x338, 1817399_ezgif-4-7b7da57e7b.gif)
>>2585096
I KNEEL, I KNEEL, OH HOW I FUCKIN' KNEEEEEELLLLL
>>
Anonymous 2026/07/11 07:26:08 No.2587436
File: GEvEC_1XYAALQVZ_u18chan.png - (2.27kb, 304x230, GEvEC_1XYAALQVZ.png)
>>2585096
to whomever this anon may be, oh how I could thank you properly
(and maybe hit ya up someplace so we can hang or something bc you deserve it so)
>>
Reverse Babysitting Anonymous 2026/07/11 20:44:21 No.2587544
File: Reverse_Babysitting_Solo_u18chan.png - (5.08mb, 2500x2500, Reverse_Babysitting_Solo.png)
The exclusive alt has been uploaded to the MEGA folder, enjoy your early access :333
>>
Reverse Babysitting Anonymous 2026/07/11 20:44:44 No.2587545
File: Reverse_Babysitting_Solo_NoDial_u18chan.png - (4.84mb, 2500x2500, Reverse_Babysitting_Solo_NoDial.png)
>>14157223
>>
Anonymous 2026/07/11 20:54:22 No.2587547
File: June_Andy_Tier_2026_A-1_u18chan.png - (3.78mb, 2500x2500, June_Andy_Tier_2026_A-1.png)
"My little brother is such a such a big—I mean, a *brat*. His hung attitude—I mean, his *huge attitude* is so erection—I mean, *irritating*. He's such a dong—I mean a *schlong*—I mean a *dick*—I mean... *shut up*."
>>
Anonymous 2026/07/11 20:54:41 No.2587548
File: June_Andy_Tier_2026_A_NoDial_u18chan.png - (3.11mb, 2500x2500, June_Andy_Tier_2026_A_NoDial.png)
>>14157257
>>
Anonymous 2026/07/11 20:59:39 No.2587549
File: IMG_0505_u18chan.png - (732.67kb, 1206x1202, IMG_0505.png)
I'll keep posting anytime Dasher posts an early access paywall post, if I missed any let me know

As long as he doesn't know who I am, I'll keep posting what I can get nyeheheheh~
>>
Anonymous 2026/07/11 23:05:45 No.2587571
File: photo_2025-05-31_01-24-08_u18chan.jpg - (289.25kb, 1129x1280, photo_2025-05-31_01-24-08.jpg)
>>2587549
In such a case while you're still ahead, theres a few bits and pieces from May you could pick up~
>>
Anonymous 2026/07/15 09:50:37 No.2588393
>>2587571
I think all, or most are in the MEGA folder, apologies for it being a disorganized mess qwq
>>
Anonymous 2026/09/10 01:58:46 No.2604446
File: photo_2026-09-09_20-50-13_u18chan.jpg - (154.8kb, 1250x1250, photo_2026-09-09_20-50-13.jpg)
New goods have come around, oh Dashermole, where are you now?
>>
Anonymous 2026/09/10 22:29:47 No.2604662
Definitely need an update on the Dasher stuff

[ File Only] Password


Page generated in 0.15 seconds
U18-Chan

All content posted is responsibility of its respective poster and neither the site nor its staff shall be held responsible or liable in any way shape or form.
Please be aware that this kind of fetish artwork is NOT copyrightable in the hosting country and there for its copyright may not be upheld.
We are NOT obligated to remove content under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.