|
I've never had a plot so simple yet so messy. Things just keep... Happening. New guys are introduced, act like jerks, and then we're introduced to the next new character who is a jerk. The tiger boy is introduced like everyone knows them already, but apparently they don't? Just for the character to completely fade in to the background?
And now, I guess... The cheetah boy's wristband is magic because it starts glowing and makes his ass fatter? Characters appearances keep changing, they keep growing taller and shorter, fur and hair colors are not consistent from the beginning of the comic to where it is now...
I don't know. I want to like this comic because it's very black coded but it just looks, reads, and feels bad every step of the way. Yeah, don't like don't read, but I WANT to like it. That's my whole point.
|