/cub/ - Cub
Cub
[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File 1
Tags 1
Password (for post and file deletion)
Extra [ Is Spoiler ]
  • Supported file types are: jpg,jpeg,png,gif,swf,mp3
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20mb.
File: 399785_Launny_srrr_u18chan.jpg - (222.83kb, 920x736, 399785_Launny_srrr.jpg) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Unistar and Launny "missing/deleted" artwork Anonymous 2026/09/16 01:45:58 No.2606186   
So, apparently Unistar is quitting inkbunny, but for now, he's leaving a lot of his art on there. Also, a bit of it is still floating around other boorus/chans etc.

However, I seem to remember from a long time ago there was much more artwork between him and "Launny" that, following some drama or other, they just removed from their galleries, never to be seen again. It's any of this particular "missing/deleted" artwork that I'm looking for, so if anyone has any, I would be very grateful.

Also, I realize that both Unistar and Launny have some very... specific fetishes, which is perfectly fine and welcomed.

The attached file is just one example that I just happened to find, which hasn't been in their "official" inkbunny gallery for many years, but I think there may be more.

Many thanks, have a wonderful day everyone.
Expand All Images
>>
Anonymous 2026/09/17 03:10:08 No.2606492
Yeah, he really does have quite a lot of deleted artwork. If memory serves, some of it had to do with unresolved trauma, which he depicted by drawing himself as a baby crying over his spouse cheating on him and feeling like a whiny piece of shit? I remember him constantly saying that his art didn’t reflect who he really was or anything like that, but if I’m not mistaken, that wasn’t true of every piece. A small fraction of his drawings were really emotional and personal, maybe around 20 to 40? And damn, those were the ones he deleted the most.

As for his deleted art, there’s a site we’re not allowed to mention here that has his gallery archived in bulk, but there’s a LOT of artwork. This guy has been in the community for ages and has a ton of drawings. Sorting through everything to figure out what’s what is way too much of a pain for me, but I can point you in the right direction. Pay attention to the first page of the document.

Here’s a list of all the artists who had 300+ followers and a decent art style. Even though I don’t like his fetish, I included him in the list. Search for his name and click the link. Soon, I’ll make one last major update to the list and hand it over to the community for mass archiving.

Artists are an endangered species. Sometimes that’s what I think. The sheer number of talented artists the 18+ community has lost is staggering! The cub community alone has lost around a thousand artists since 2010. I’ve been cataloging them and have already recovered work from around 400 artists. That’s roughly my estimate, based on going through every artist who created an Inkbunny account with a name starting with A, trying to recover as many artists’ galleries as possible.

https://jumpshare.com/share/D6BKFruRrC81O97fcxqg
>>
Anonymous 2026/09/17 21:46:32 No.2606721
File: DoublePenetration__u18chan.jpeg - (701.18kb, 1500x2500, Double Penetration _.jpeg)
>>2606492
I'm pleasantly surprised that someone actually responded to this at all, let alone so quickly and with so much consideration. Thank you. I've gone through that "unmentionable" site to see if any of his "purged" stuff may have been archived there, and, unfortunately, although it does has a substantial amount of his works, the archiver was only able to go back so far before he'd already removed a lot of pieces. As just one example, the attached had an "alterantive" version, where the characters were ass-to-ass, and sort of "scat-swapping"... in fact, Unistar had several more works he'd either deleted/hidden that were of the "scatological" variety, and one of his own cited reasons for being "done" with inkbunny, was that some of his stuff had been distributed around the internets without his blessing (a common theme among many artists in general, but much more so with "cub" artists more specifically), or to be more specific, his "One Fox Two Bunnies" comic (which essentially became a meme). I'm still holding out some hope that someone out there may have at least a little bit more of his "purged" content that isn't already available in those particular archives. Thank you again for the response, and for the link. A lot of great archived stuff.

[ File Only] Password


Page generated in 0.04 seconds
U18-Chan

All content posted is responsibility of its respective poster and neither the site nor its staff shall be held responsible or liable in any way shape or form.
Please be aware that this kind of fetish artwork is NOT copyrightable in the hosting country and there for its copyright may not be upheld.
We are NOT obligated to remove content under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.