/fur/ - Furries
[Return] [Go to bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File 1
Tags 1
Password (for post and file deletion)
Extra [ Is Spoiler ]
  • Supported file types are: jpg,jpeg,png,gif
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20mb.
Advertisement
File: photo_2019-09-28_18-27-38_u18chan.jpg - (69.6kb, 824x1280, photo_2019-09-28_18-27-38.jpg) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
professional nsfw edits anonofur 2019/10/21 07:00:19 No.1660116   
Thread Tagsmacro (1)Show Less
i'm a professional artist who likes to edit and emulate art that people wouldn't really like to be nsfw. including comics. so if you have any art you'd want to be edited post it here with the request and ill do it. pic related (edit i did)
Expand All Images
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/21 12:09:15 No.1660156
why are her nipples concave
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/21 15:43:12 No.1660301
File: 1561301339.yoshimister_resting_copy_0_u18chan.png - (2.18mb, 1800x1500, 1561301339.yoshimister_resting_copy.png)
I've requested this particular edit on another edits thread a couple of months ago, and it never got done. And I've been patient about it. So is it possible to remove the loin cloth on her? Take you time no rush.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/21 18:04:40 No.1660342
File: IMG_20190414_163915_670_u18chan.jpg - (97.04kb, 1024x898, IMG_20190414_163915_670.jpg)
Requested an few edits of Theycallhimcake's Maggie not too long ago. Still no bite so heres hoping
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/21 18:15:09 No.1660346
File: 6545b6ff6da54c957ad7ffd0cd318344_u18chan.png - (944.52kb, 1706x2258, 6545b6ff6da54c957ad7ffd0cd318344.png)

>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/21 18:57:30 No.1660367
File: edde8b96587208481965f8efa04f2e083ad78679_u18chan.png - (1.36mb, 1200x2400, edde8b96587208481965f8efa04f2e083ad78679.png)
I've been wanting to see her without the string lingerie covering her bits while keeping the thigh highs and manchettes on her arms for a while now. There is just something UMPF about the character, her pose and that expression.
I'd die for an edit like that despite the relative complexity. <3

Edited at 2019/10/21 19:01:37
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/22 15:55:52 No.1660831
File: 67838435_p0_u18chan.png - (7.32mb, 3840x2160, 67838435_p0.png)
I guess my request would be for Vanessa from the artist Liveforthefunk. Is one of those characters with the philosophy of sexy and teasy but never naked so it would be a nice change of pace
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/23 23:33:18 No.1661616
File: tangobat_pikachu_libre_u18chan.png - (553.68kb, 822x981, tangobat_pikachu_libre.png)
Requesting a full nude edit of this picture.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/24 05:09:25 No.1661733
File: 61da28639d792046d48dc4246ff1c638_u18chan.jpg - (3.36mb, 3000x3000, 61da28639d792046d48dc4246ff1c638.jpg)
Can you give her a big puffy horse anus, thanks
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/24 08:39:05 No.1661783
>>1660771
This one has .psd's available on yiff.party if that makes things any easier. (Search "Tamiko" on the vader-san page.)
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/24 09:58:56 No.1661795
>>1661791
If you can find somewhere to dump the 1-2GB's of .psd you're welcome to try.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/24 17:29:30 No.1662031
File: ladislas-gueros-00-final-image_u18chan.jpg - (517.19kb, 1920x1080, ladislas-gueros-00-final-image.jpg)
Hope you like difficult tasks) Never dared to ask this in the edit thread but if you're a professional, you might handle this. I would like her pussy to be exposed and creampied.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/24 21:59:23 No.1662109
>12+ edit requests before even a single result

Jesus pace yourselves idiots, you don't even know if the guy is delivering yet, all you're doing is bumping a needless thread which could have been compiled into the already existing edits thread.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/24 23:00:40 No.1662131
File: 1459459168.t-kay_beachbookmark_watermark_fran_web_u18chan.jpg - (284.23kb, 338x938, 1459459168.t-kay_beachbookmark_watermark_fran_web.jpg)
Here's a character TheFunkyOne and his clone T-Kay "wouldn't really like to be nsfw"

Requesting a nude Fran Cervice (that's her name...) here.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/24 23:35:08 No.1662138
File: 16_165_u18chan.png - (3.93mb, 1191x1675, 16.png)
Could someone please remove the tail~ thank you <3
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/25 00:43:38 No.1662203
File: 1033026_avante92_bea-nitw_u18chan.png - (2.41mb, 1787x2184, 1033026_avante92_bea-nitw.png)
Requesting a human dick penetrating her vag.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/25 22:43:12 No.1662627
File: aace47fb2aeb8c0a135862ad6bd5e60b_u18chan.jpg - (91.08kb, 800x1280, aace47fb2aeb8c0a135862ad6bd5e60b.jpg)
Requesting a nude version of this
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/26 02:31:27 No.1662696
File: ccbb52fef9def079eef8e3bcb589f00d_u18chan.jpg - (875.42kb, 1200x1400, ccbb52fef9def079eef8e3bcb589f00d.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/26 03:03:44 No.1662704
File: Rena_K9_NSFW_u18chan.jpg - (5.25mb, 3000x4000, Rena_K9_NSFW.jpg)
standing request to reduce the diner plate nipples on all of skygraicers art
>>1348315

Edited at 2019/10/26 03:04:25
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/26 03:38:18 No.1662710
>>1662131
Seconded.
T-Kay and Funky are notorious teasers. I'm so sick and tired of their constant cheesecake.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/27 19:37:24 No.1663247
File: f59b6dede2f092d9e091fd9d104d259417127628_u18chan.jpg - (877.51kb, 1280x1849, f59b6dede2f092d9e091fd9d104d259417127628.jpg)
>>1660116
I'd appreciate if you could add hefty dick and balls to this pic (while keeping the skirt).
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/27 20:32:18 No.1663257
>>1663247

Post it at Intersex.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/27 21:34:23 No.1663280
>>1663257
Didn't know there was such a thread there (due to not usually going there). Thanks.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/28 14:41:54 No.1663545
File: aace47fb2aeb8c0a135862ad6bd5e60b_u18chan2_u18chan.jpg - (276.91kb, 800x1280, aace47fb2aeb8c0a135862ad6bd5e60b_u18chan2.jpg)
>>1662627
not topic author but there you go

also I wouldn't hold out for him/her anyway:
"pro" wouldn't draw stuff for free - even pros needs food to live after all
and these ones wouldn't be even "for portfolio" - one usually doesn't post edits of others work when they've done them without their permissions... *whatever*
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/28 17:55:02 No.1663675
>>1663545
You absolute legend, thank you. Might I trouble you further by asking to add genitals?
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/28 19:30:43 No.1663700
File: F80EA559-FC30-4588-9161-0468DF70FECA_u18chan.png - (541.16kb, 700x1000, F80EA559-FC30-4588-9161-0468DF70FECA.png)
Remove Renamon’s bikini plz.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/29 05:59:29 No.1663749
File: Renamonstits_u18chan.png - (755.43kb, 700x1000, Renamon's tits.png)

>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/29 07:51:10 No.1663770
>>1663545

Would you be able to do mine as well, please? ^^
It's at this post
>>1662906
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/29 09:07:52 No.1663778
>>1663749
Thank you very much!
>>
Safe Mode Furrynomous 2019/10/29 17:12:33 No.1663950
File: bb32f03b65cbb01f5092f18c5845bb9a_u18chan.jpg - (577.69kb, 1200x1600, bb32f03b65cbb01f5092f18c5845bb9a.jpg)
Could you put nipples on the boobs plz?
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/30 00:50:48 No.1664114
File: nipples_u18chan.png - (2.27mb, 1200x1600, nipples.png)
>>1663950
Well, if you insist.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/30 01:55:34 No.1664133
File: amatureworse_u18chan.jpg - (1.12mb, 1200x1600, amatureworse.jpg)
>>1663950
yes it is bad... but it is better than nothing.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/30 02:14:25 No.1664139
File: de360eb08869c85021cbb022145a890a_u18chan.png - (1.52mb, 1300x2000, de360eb08869c85021cbb022145a890a.png)
Can you reveal the boobs and the vagina, and remove the rainbow band on her ear, but leave the rest of the uniform?

Edit: if it helps, the artist is liveforthefunk

Edited at 2019/10/30 02:17:11
>>
Furrynomous 2019/10/30 13:20:00 No.1664282
File: edde8b96587208481965f8efa04f2e083ad78679_u18chan2_u18chan.png - (1.37mb, 1200x2400, edde8b96587208481965f8efa04f2e083ad78679_u18chan2.png)
>>1663770

there you go!


>>1663700
>>1663749
>>1664133
>>1663950

hello fellow editors!
>>
Furrynomous 2019/11/01 22:50:39 No.1665491
File: poltbutt_u18chan.png - (312.64kb, 460x654, polt butt.png)
Requesting if you can make a nude edit of polt in the swimsuit pic, other pic is a ref for her pussy
>>
Furrynomous 2019/11/01 22:50:44 No.1665492
File: Poltsbendingforyou_u18chan.jpg - (81.07kb, 850x672, Polts bending for you.jpg)
>>1665491
>>
el gato 2019/11/03 20:37:01 No.1666283
File: 31b017d4d83746a62c57b619aec0338601_u18chan.png - (750.56kb, 762x1109, 31b017d4d83746a62c57b619aec03386~01.png)
Not sure how difficult it would be, but nude version of this?
>>
Furrynomous 2019/11/04 03:18:46 No.1666411
File: 1523038757.alekronov_squeeze_theorem_u18chan.png - (1.07mb, 2123x1600, 1523038757.alekronov_squeeze_theorem.png)
Requesting both be made nude and made look like they're fucking. Coloring would also be appreciated but not required.
Nude ref: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/31104453/
Bonus points If you can edit the dragon into a monkey
>>
Furrynomous 2019/11/04 19:34:30 No.1666634
https://u18chan.com/uploads/data/13325/IwishIwasbeautifulnsfw_u18chan.png

Would it be somehow possible to remove panties and make/draw vag. so it would fit into that pose, when she's got that legs a bit crossed. Pls
>>
Kiba the Messenger 2019/11/12 05:39:22 No.1670302
File: 5b4dcf3d2ca0442c1e15383a2cfef87f25cf8e942_u18chan.jpg - (267.3kb, 1200x1600, 5b4dcf3d2ca0442c1e15383a2cfef87f25cf8e94 (2).jpg)
>>1663950
Didn't make it, just managed to find it

Edited at 2019/11/12 05:41:18
>>
Furrynomous 2019/11/12 07:51:24 No.1670343
File: 20191112_025011_u18chan.jpg - (375.02kb, 690x940, 20191112_025011.jpg)
Requesting nude edit with pink nipples please
>>
Furrynomous 2019/11/12 07:51:26 No.1670344
File: 20191112_025039_u18chan.jpg - (457.46kb, 662x936, 20191112_025039.jpg)
>>1670343
>>
Furrynomous 2019/11/12 21:49:36 No.1670607
>>1670343
>>1670344

Please do both of these edits! I second them.

Edited at 2019/11/12 21:49:57
>>
Fluffy Fox 2019/11/12 23:17:35 No.1670621
>>1670607
She is kind of waifu to me, and i feel curious about how it can turn it out, third asking for this i guess.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/11/13 05:21:22 No.1670714
>>
Furrynomous 2019/11/17 09:03:50 No.1672235
>>1660301
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
Furrynomous 2019/11/18 01:22:26 No.1672562
>>1670621
Original requester here, Felicia is the reason im a furry and my one true furry waifu. Did you see tailsrulz did an okayish official nude? I hope he does one of Felicia so bad
>>
Furrynomous 2019/11/18 03:42:44 No.1672635
File: 1570726511.radiantscar_2_u18chan.jpg - (188.58kb, 1280x1030, 1570726511.radiantscar_2.jpg)
Requesting a human fucking her from behind
>>
Fluffy Fox 2019/11/18 04:15:38 No.1672641
>>1672562
Yeah hope he just go back to draw more often (sfw and/or nsfw) but for now the only thing we can make is to wait for :<
>>
Furrynomous 2019/11/22 15:15:25 No.1674849
File: Renamonstitsandpussy_u18chan.png - (682.05kb, 700x1000, Renamonstitsandpussy.png)
>>1663700
>>1663749
>>
Furrynomous 2019/11/22 15:19:45 No.1674850
File: Renamonsfw_u18chan.png - (695.7kb, 700x1000, Renamonsfw.png)
>>1674849
and the sfw version :P
>>
Furrynomous 2019/11/23 05:37:11 No.1675157
File: hydro_pump_02_u18chan.jpg - (772.51kb, 938x1150, hydro_pump_02.jpg)
Can you remove the bulge, and if possible, the internal shot in both images? Thanks in advance
>>
Furrynomous 2019/11/23 05:37:13 No.1675158
File: 1434063727.lysergide_hydropump1_u18chan.png - (1.45mb, 938x1150, 1434063727.lysergide_hydropump1.png)
>>1675157
>>
Furrynomous 2019/11/23 22:08:18 No.1675473
File: 38A838E3-6E89-40E9-B443-06BC208598A9_u18chan.png - (555.04kb, 1009x1260, 38A838E3-6E89-40E9-B443-06BC208598A9.png)
Can you replace the dick and balls with a vagina?

Edited at 2019/11/23 22:09:23
>>
Furrynomous 2019/11/24 05:00:49 No.1675657
Would you be able to compress swfs too please?
>>
Furrynomous 2019/11/24 20:25:07 No.1675881
File: 2167838_creatiffy_primarinaflat_u18chan.png - (5.4mb, 1800x1595, 2167838_creatiffy_primarinaflat.png)
please remove the stars and add nipples :D
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/06 23:27:50 No.1909542
File: poltbooty_u18chan.png - (623.69kb, 920x1308, polt booty.png)
>>1665491
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/07 02:26:47 No.1909604
Do you do creampie edits?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/08 01:50:32 No.1910056
>>1662704

Are you serious?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/08 03:26:11 No.1910124
Hey there, could you take a look at this one whenever you're free?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/08 03:28:55 No.1910125
File: vera_naked0_20_u18chan.png - (1.28mb, 766x1148, vera_naked0.png)
Hey there, could you take a look at this one whenever you're free? If possible, can you add a male character who supposedly fucked her, holding his hands around her tighs and having his 12inch cock out and cumming over her somach and chest?

edit: sorry for duplicating posts, I created a second one instead of editing first one

Edited at 2021/03/08 03:31:23
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/11 04:19:30 No.1911784
Can you compress swfs too?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/11 18:11:40 No.1912045
>>1910125

It seems like you're requesting for someone to draw a new character doing those actions from scratch, rather than a minor edit to the image.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/11 19:29:25 No.1912071
File: Ev-rU8_WYAk5mSE2_u18chan.jpg - (916kb, 4096x2304, Ev-rU8_WYAk5mSE2.jpg)
Requesting the removal of the mosaic censorship on this.

Thanks!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/12 03:23:10 No.1912259
>>1912045

It can be edited in from a fitting picture if done correctly
>>
Posting Here, for Now. Furrynomous 2022/06/10 20:23:26 No.2136698
File: SpacePoptartJosieEdit_u18chan.png - (3.83mb, 2230x3200, SpacePoptartJosieEdit.png)
Hello, just dropping in some older requests.
(Obviously not the original Poster)
But, technically, I *may* fit the title of this thread, too. LOL!
I feel the same way:
Editing = Learning Art Style/Techniques!

Just using this thread for now since Edits 3.0 is a little crowded.
I'm linking the originals from that thread as well.
Let me know if you want me to delete these or should wait a but more.

>>2118755
Josie Nude Edit

>>2006200
Coco KO Edit.
(Removed, Sweat, Bruises, and Boxing Gloves, too.)

>>2126644
Witch Blue (Genitals Edit)
>>
Posting Here, for Now. Furrynomous 2022/06/10 20:23:31 No.2136699
File: WitchBlueEdit_u18chan.png - (11.97mb, 2673x3840, WitchBlueEdit.png)
>>2136698
>>
Posting Here, for Now. Furrynomous 2022/06/10 20:28:12 No.2136701
File: KOedCocoEdit_u18chan.png - (4.83mb, 3300x4200, KOedCocoEdit.png)
>>2136698
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/10 21:47:58 No.2136729
File: VashaMidres_u18chan.png - (18.16mb, 3535x5000, Vasha Midres.png)
Hello, easier-to-load thread. I am just requesting that you give her a really wet pussy.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/10 22:42:02 No.2136749
File: bondling_u18chan.png - (2.39mb, 2000x2000, bondling.png)
could someone give her anus?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/11 07:11:49 No.2136967
>>2136699

Much appreciated, thank you dear anon!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/11 10:46:36 No.2137001
>>2136698
>Editing = Learning Art Style/Techniques!

Retouching art isn't the same as learning a style, and the technique is also different. You're not replicating the foundations of the style or technique, just the superficial results.

Learning by superficially copying other furry artists has a broken telephone effect where everyone skips the basic stuff and simply copies each others' mistakes. The result is bad anatomy, bad perspective, "heavy referencing" (always relying on direct copying), no color theory, shortcuts and anime symbolism for expressions, same face syndrome, every animal is a dog syndrome... etc. etc.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/11 13:16:22 No.2137048
>>2137001
I was mostly paraphrasing and giving credit the original thread-starter, obviously.

>artist who likes to edit and emulate art that people wouldn't really like to be nsfw. including comics.

I DO AGREE, to a point.
It's just a different step of the learning process on top of so many fundamental's and techniques,
and overall a very silly hobby one does on the side.
(I'm honestly surprised you took that small line so seriously, LOL!)
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/11 14:24:09 No.2137074
File: 20220611_162321_u18chan.jpg - (1.56mb, 2844x4092, 20220611_162321.jpg)
Hello, asks for the full nude version with nipples on boobs and pussy please.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/11 14:35:30 No.2137077
>>2136701
not OR
thank you for the coco edit
and thank you for editing in the hands
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/11 14:36:41 No.2137078
File: Elora174_u18chan.jpg - (96.75kb, 1178x1533, Elora 174.jpg)
requesting that the dick be put inside her vagina instead of hanging out
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/11 14:43:45 No.2137079
https://u18chan.com/board/u18chan/fur/topic/1727890#2108523
bump
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/11 14:58:14 No.2137088
bump

https://u18chan.com/board/u18chan/fur/topic/1727890#2091172
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/12 12:54:21 No.2137559
File: 1640715053.woadedfox_roza_xmas_22_u18chan.jpg - (898.2kb, 1758x2560, 1640715053.woadedfox_roza_xmas_22.jpg)
HI all...May someone slips down her sweater and expose her breast (no need to go nude)? Thanks!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/12 18:01:02 No.2137774
File: 928_u18chan.png - (1.03mb, 1200x953, 928.png)
Requesting the cum edited out and Ralsei's butthole closed so he's just showing off.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/12 18:41:05 No.2137786
File: Alisa_u18chan.png - (733.65kb, 800x608, Alisa.png)
Could you please make her completely nude. thanks so much
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/12 21:30:22 No.2137839
Very sorry about the obnoxious links, U18Chan wouldnt let me upload them due to file size

Could you uncensor both of the images and remove pikachu from the first one? Thank you.
https://data18.kemono.party/data/9c/fe/9cfe83eba57141e04d26e37fad9091786c387a759564b53d002e1ea25aae9fdf.png?f=ec386cbf-d34c-4d1a-add0-1a6aaac52d99.png

https://data16.kemono.party/data/0b/d8/0bd85136c03bb97da3df364b54d0d31a28bc164e88f461b42733e7f52f974b2b.png?f=068bfc92-a520-45ab-b9b5-573962db7d24.png
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/12 22:04:32 No.2137853
File: 1da9dc11aa3961d2530aa9f7a79385c7_u18chan.jpg - (897.2kb, 2722x4096, 1da9dc11aa3961d2530aa9f7a79385c7.jpg)
Request naked version of this beautiful umbreon, please.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/12 23:34:27 No.2137872
File: 642b230f947ca8b3a7e1ecd3b50dd215_u18chan.png - (228.23kb, 726x581, 642b230f947ca8b3a7e1ecd3b50dd215.png)
remove panties
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/13 02:49:59 No.2137958
File: b6bd397bb20347699cf49082434a6d66_u18chan.jpg - (217.87kb, 1280x857, b6bd397bb20347699cf49082434a6d66.jpg)
Think someone could tackle a nude edit if this?
>>
Edits from Thread 3.0 Furrynomous 2022/06/17 21:45:47 No.2139591
File: SurprizeEdit_0_u18chan.png - (2.09mb, 1811x2000, SurprizeEdit.png)
>>2137164
Didn't know if you wanted an Intersex or a complete removal, so I did both.
I even threw in an "Inserted Version" for those interested.

Here are three versions: Straight, Futa, & Hidden.

Edited at 2022/06/17 21:49:00
>>
Edits from Thread 3.0 Furrynomous 2022/06/17 21:45:52 No.2139592
File: SurprizeFutanariEdit_0_u18chan.png - (2.13mb, 1811x2000, SurprizeFutanariEdit.png)
>>2139591

Edited at 2022/06/17 21:49:31
>>
Edits from Thread 3.0 Furrynomous 2022/06/17 21:45:57 No.2139593
File: SurprizePeggingEdit_0_u18chan.png - (2.1mb, 1811x2000, SurprizePeggingEdit.png)
>>2139591

Edited at 2022/06/17 21:50:01
>>
Edits from Thread 3.0 Furrynomous 2022/06/17 21:54:42 No.2139596
File: PGM300edit_0_u18chan.png - (6.95mb, 2928x4141, PGM300edit.png)
>>2128060
Here you go. Removed Speech-Bubble as well.

Edited at 2022/06/18 01:41:44
>>
Visha Edit Furrynomous 2022/06/17 22:11:31 No.2139600
File: VishaWetnessEdit_u18chan.png - (18.04mb, 3535x5000, VishaWetnessEdit.png)
>>2136729
Here you go.
Enjoy!
>>
LiveForTheFunk's Vanessa Furrynomous 2022/06/17 22:20:47 No.2139602
File: VanessaBitsEdit_u18chan.png - (6.31mb, 3840x2160, VanessaBitsEdit.png)
>>1660831
It's a fairly old request, but she's kinda popular among 4chan, so here we are.
(Don't kink shame me for being into Disgusting/Gross Humanoid Females, Please.)
LOL!!!

If anyone is willing, can you post these on 4chan for an appropriate board?
Thanks!!!

Full Nude Version and Bits and Pieces Version.
(I had fun with this one. Especially with re-drawing her Feet.)

I want to focus on the Ayn-Edit for now and hopefully make a tutorial for that one, if lucky.

Edited at 2022/06/17 22:27:12
>>
LiveForTheFunk's Vanessa Furrynomous 2022/06/17 22:20:52 No.2139603
File: VanessaEditNude_0_u18chan.png - (5.74mb, 3840x2160, VanessaEditNude.png)
>>2139602

Edited at 2022/06/17 22:55:31
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/18 03:28:11 No.2139741
>>2139603
the spirit is there, but her tits look like they're being pushed up by an invisible bra

unless they're altered via implants, tits always have natural sag

also, nipples/areolas never go on the bottom of the breast

decent edit otherwise, tho'
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/18 07:32:39 No.2139807
>>2139603
Not to offend you, but are you willing to a pregnant edit of this picture?>>2139603
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/18 08:14:58 No.2139840
File: VanessaEditReference_u18chan.png - (1.82mb, 1920x1080, VanessaEditReference.png)
>>2139741
Thanks!

I did take a lot of 'creative licenses' with it.
If I took any more, it would tamper a little too much with the original artist's work.
I didn't want to alter too far since my goal was to preserve as much of the original art as possible.

Even the original artist exaggerates/stylizes/bends a few things here and there with a lot of their work.
If I placed the nipples higher like you said, it would almost make her nipples 'magically reappear' in context.

(Here's the Original + Edit with an opacity comparison for a better look).

TL:DR
I noticed it, too, but we don't have to be 100% true to life, especially on a site like this!
If you want, you could just ask someone to make an edit of an edit?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/18 08:25:39 No.2139842
>>2139807
LOL, You're not offending me!

I'd love to but a fellow user has been waiting for a different edit for quite a while.
I did this one out of respect to the original thread, since I'm migrating here for now.

Maybe Later? It never hurts to ask, though.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/19 01:45:19 No.2140052
File: a4158995ec9391a2bd801649597871b3_u18chan.png - (1.92mb, 1500x1540, a4158995ec9391a2bd801649597871b3.png)
Requesting that the Mienshao have breasts (similar to https://e621.net/posts/3340204?q=mienshao+female but with purple nipples). If possible, a cumming edit with an ahegao would be much appreciated.

Edited at 2022/06/19 01:45:52
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/19 03:15:42 No.2140081
File: 1597638553.spacepoptart_upload1_u18chan.png - (775.95kb, 853x1280, 1597638553.spacepoptart_upload1.png)
Another nude Josie if you would please?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/19 04:53:56 No.2140094
>>2139842
Understandable. Thanks for considering.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/19 14:11:40 No.2140251
>>2137559
li'l bump...
>>
Additional Versions for AynSimp Furrynomous 2022/06/21 21:40:17 No.2141749
File: AynEditedDress_0_u18chan.png - (19.32mb, 4406x6266, AynEditedDress.png)
>>2106174
Just being Cheeky.
(I couldn't help myself.LMAO)
One with Cringe-BG, One without.

Edited at 2022/07/11 09:13:32
>>
Additional Versions for AynSimp Furrynomous 2022/06/21 21:40:23 No.2141751
File: AynEditedWed_u18chan.png - (19.09mb, 4406x6266, AynEditedWed.png)
>>2141749

Edited at 2022/08/19 18:18:48
>>
Ayn Simp 2022/06/22 01:12:21 No.2141802
aaaaay, all the versions looking really damn good!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/22 05:29:40 No.2141880
File: 7EAE4F70-B492-4C16-B223-6B2C815DCEA3_u18chan.png - (60.2kb, 287x347, 7EAE4F70-B492-4C16-B223-6B2C815DCEA3.png)
>>2140081

dat chin
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/22 07:09:20 No.2141922
>>2141802
(It's the Stamp Editor, BTW)
Patience is a Virture, afterall. LOL!!!

To be honest, I jut noticed I could've toned down her "shoulder spikes/fur" on the right.
(But that's very easy to fix after the fact. TRUST ME. LMAO.)
Let's see if Fluff-Kevlar, themselves might have something to say about it.
Most of all, I'm just glad you enjoyed it.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/22 08:01:25 No.2141933
File: crimson_chin_u18chan.jpg - (35.2kb, 274x183, crimson_chin.jpg)
>>2141880
>>
Bumped Edit Furrynomous 2022/06/23 07:53:37 No.2142251
File: KatfishcomMsBishopEdit_u18chan.png - (3.89mb, 1700x2683, KatfishcomMsBishopEdit.png)
>>2135616
>>2141799
Posting here again, until OP or mods get 4.0 up.
Enjoy!

Edited at 2022/06/23 18:30:35
>>
Espeon Edit Furrynomous 2022/06/23 08:55:06 No.2142254
File: EspeonNudeEdit_0_u18chan.png - (10.13mb, 2844x4092, EspeonNudeEdit.png)
>>2137074
Here you go.

Edited at 2022/06/23 08:57:48
>>
Mienshao Edit Furrynomous 2022/06/23 09:05:18 No.2142259
File: MienshaoEdit_u18chan.png - (3.36mb, 2125x2182, MienshaoEdit.png)
>>2140052
That ahegao edit might have to wait.
(Or be done by someone else).
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/24 01:44:37 No.2142767
https://u18chan.com/uploads/data/13325/Alejandra_DakimakuraHD_u18chan.png

Panty removal please?
>>
Queenston 2022/06/24 08:05:40 No.2142882
File: 1641063501159364771_u18chan.jpg - (693.4kb, 1913x2975, 1641063501159364771.jpg)
Hello! i'm a big fan of photonoko's art, and this one is definitely my favorite..... i've always wanted to see an nsfw edition of it, me and a lot of people would appreciate it..
(link to original image)
https://e621.net/posts/2191496?q=Cheese_quesadilla
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/27 09:01:30 No.2145031
File: chomp_u18chan.jpg - (376.13kb, 2732x2048, chomp.jpg)
Taking a shot and seeing if it's possible to have a pussy added to this.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/27 17:43:31 No.2145145
bumping these old requests here as well

>>1846313
>>1909932
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/27 22:03:21 No.2145215
>>2134603

bump from other thread
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/27 22:27:05 No.2145221
File: b994978b21789112e88a414f4d5be7e9_u18chan.jpg - (7.65mb, 3069x2170, b994978b21789112e88a414f4d5be7e9.jpg)
It is difficult for me to load the edit thread, so I am posting here. Requesting that she be given breasts (approximately the size of the ones here: https://e621.net/posts/2646589?q=etheross), and a a bit of pussy juice leaking out please.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/28 03:45:44 No.2145316
File: 93294a0af0dded9aa3f9270690afa718addtitsedit_u18chan.jpg - (485.66kb, 3279x3101, 93294a0af0dded9aa3f9270690afa718 add tits edit.jpg)
Please give this lion some titties.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/30 08:05:02 No.2146391
Cheers, can you make the bottom (M) lizard into a (F) please? Thanks!

https://static1.e621.net/data/f7/8c/f78cc64bd268b7729af21c952e79e309.jpg
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/30 14:20:47 No.2146493
File: 3ec04718ad490c03ff98f162ec02145e_u18chan.jpg - (797.16kb, 2198x3360, 3ec04718ad490c03ff98f162ec02145e.jpg)
Can you remove ghost hands, please? Thank you
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/30 21:41:24 No.2146699
File: 9e86db93b610befa2ee4a70cea20bc25_u18chan.png - (7.63mb, 2790x2270, 9e86db93b610befa2ee4a70cea20bc25.png)
Hello, I am requesting a version of this image where they are not spreading and are doing this with their hands and pussies instead: https://e621.net/posts/3400656
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/01 18:53:58 No.2147186
File: 58abd8917d515cabe34311edfd92bea0_u18chan.png - (5.38mb, 3200x2900, 58abd8917d515cabe34311edfd92bea0.png)
Anyone want to take a stab at cleaning up the lactation?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/02 05:45:22 No.2147394
File: roxane-nnecgrau2022-ko-fi-03_u18chan.png - (10.63mb, 6000x4002, roxane-nnecgrau2022-ko-fi-03.png)
Just looking to get the cum removed
>>
I posted this on Edits 3.0, too. Furrynomous 2022/07/04 16:25:42 No.2148561
>>2148558

I apologize for temporarily hijacking this thread, LOL.

But, yeah. Looks like this place might have to slow down again and
you'll probably have better luck on 3.0 for now.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/04 18:14:54 No.2148686
File: FW0pEkWaIAATy2w2_u18chan.jpg - (1.41mb, 4096x5464, FW0pEkWaIAATy2w (2).jpg)
hello, request for nsfw nude version of this vaporeon, can you also remove the green tube please. I read the message about the problems, don't worry I can wait.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/04 21:15:48 No.2148764
File: sharktitfuck_u18chan.png - (2.61mb, 2379x2373, sharktitfuck.png)
Hey! Was wondering if you could add a cumshot to this pic? Greatly appreciate it
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/06 23:53:28 No.2149900
File: 2901204_u18chan.png - (3.65mb, 2894x4093, 2901204.png)
remove the iPhone text, yes a few artist never made an alternative version and it's just ridiculous modernity that ruined the aesthetic that it does not fit into the story. Ask yourself why would they have an iphone that requires modern satellite communications and a facebook account to sign in the Victorian or the renaissance era? Whatever, leave the original one as it is.

Edited at 2022/07/07 00:12:16
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/10 20:13:13 No.2151707
File: fourarmholdcolornotextalt_u18chan.png - (6.87mb, 4500x4345, fourarmholdcolornotextalt.png)
Requesting to change renamon to Ayn

Edited at 2022/07/10 20:26:15
>>
We DESPERATELY need more Editors... Furrynomous 2022/07/11 08:21:27 No.2151898
File: JollyjackScarletConvertionEdit_u18chan.png - (508.86kb, 848x1026, JollyjackScarletConvertionEdit.png)
Well, here are a few requests.
Most of them older ones that I meant to do several versions of for obvious reasons
but I put them off to the side some time ago...

But here we are.
(Scarlet is from here)
>>2050896

Edited at 2022/07/11 08:23:48
>>
We DESPERATELY need more Editors... Furrynomous 2022/07/11 08:21:32 No.2151899
File: SemlgrimHopeByChalo_Edit1_u18chan.png - (666.58kb, 1200x1394, SemlgrimHopeByChalo_Edit1.png)
>>2151898

(From Edits Thread)
>>2113292

Edited at 2022/07/11 08:22:58
>>
Did some Newer Requests, too. Furrynomous 2022/07/11 08:43:19 No.2151901
File: FR95BoobEdit_u18chan.png - (4.6mb, 4645x4393, FR95BoobEdit.png)
>>2145316
You didn't specify "Size" so she just went from being a "Cunt-Boy" to "Petite"

>>2137138
Used Waifu2x with this.
I don't know the character or artist, sadly, so quality might lack .
I also had trouble with her overall shapes, personally, so I played around a bit.
Did my best to keep that "wonderful chubbiness" the character has,

Edited at 2022/07/11 09:07:44
>>
Did some Newer Requests, too. Furrynomous 2022/07/11 08:43:24 No.2151902
File: PorinEdit_0_u18chan.png - (1.33mb, 1077x1800, PorinEdit.png)
>>2151901

Edited at 2022/07/11 08:48:17
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/11 09:24:08 No.2151906
>>2151898
not OR but thats superb!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/11 16:24:46 No.2152010
>>2151898
OR here. Thanks very much for doing this old request!
>>
I get beaten to a punch lol 2022/07/11 17:56:06 No.2152041
File: Lion_Nude_Edit_u18chan.png - (3.17mb, 3500x3310, Lion_Nude_Edit.png)
>>2145316
>>2151901
(I'm sorry for making the edit of the same pic)

I know this OC and have been playing around with the idea of giving the OC tiddies, so here's my take, I use other F-R95 work for ref
>>
I get beaten to a punch lol 2022/07/11 17:56:11 No.2152042
File: Lion_Clothed_Edit_u18chan.png - (3.24mb, 3500x3310, Lion_Clothed_Edit.png)
>>2152041
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/11 18:21:50 No.2152066
File: Ee9e_3XU4AEcHZ8_u18chan.jpg - (24.79kb, 384x291, Ee9e_3XU4AEcHZ8.jpg)
>>2151902
This is incredible thank you!
>>
Nice. Furrynomous 2022/07/11 19:32:59 No.2152186
>>2152041
>>2152042
Lol, don't worry about it. Looks Good, BTW!
(The more the merrier!)

Like, I said before we need more Editors and if a character gets more love and attention,
we can see more from fun and naughty art of them!

Who is she, anyhow?
>>
Topless edit Furrynomous 2022/07/11 20:44:07 No.2152232
File: 1398898525.wolfy-nail_pnkng-club-0150_u18chan.jpg - (201.27kb, 415x633, 1398898525.wolfy-nail_pnkng-club-0150.jpg)
Gonna try it here. Do you think it would be possible to remove her bra on all of these? For some references you can just type "Wolfy Nail Friday Night Heat" full comic is everywhere.
If you think it would be hard/too much work, just let me know pls.
>>
Topless edit Furrynomous 2022/07/11 20:44:11 No.2152233
File: 1398899163.wolfy-nail_pnkng-club-0550_u18chan.jpg - (230.81kb, 646x666, 1398899163.wolfy-nail_pnkng-club-0550.jpg)
>>2152232
>>
Topless edit Furrynomous 2022/07/11 20:44:15 No.2152234
File: 1398899903.wolfy-nail_pnkng-club-0950_u18chan.jpg - (189.68kb, 406x643, 1398899903.wolfy-nail_pnkng-club-0950.jpg)
>>2152232
>>
Some Progress Anouncement Furrynomous 2022/07/13 03:09:46 No.2152813
File: U18SomeProgress_0_u18chan.png - (1.7mb, 1177x2280, U18SomeProgress.png)
Yeah, looks like I still gotta slow down.
Hopefully, we can get some new editors to help out.

Working on a few pics here and some from Edit Thread 3.0
If you guys have any thoughts or suggestions, let me know.

Edited at 2022/07/13 03:12:25
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/13 07:32:36 No.2152906
>>2152232
>>2152233
>>2152234

Jesus Christ I love this girl so much. Probably one of my top 5 original characters in the entire fandom. The fact that she was sold by pnkng to some "muh OC donut steel" asshole who never did anything with the character besides making her his own fursona's girlfriend is a warcrime.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/13 14:03:36 No.2153048
>>2152906

Ye, she's in my like top 3 list. Athletic, dominant, furry waifu. And Wolfy-Nail art style is just on top. Sucks that there won't be more art with her, and ye selling her to some guy who will just let this character collect dust is crime against humanity. Thats why I was really hoping that somebody could do those edits. Even just one pic would be great, but still hoping that all 3 could be done in time.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/13 21:16:57 No.2153278
>>2146699

Bumping this
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/14 03:53:00 No.2153379
File: 3a291ccbf58f0ca7670fa55a918686a2_u18chan.jpeg - (316.35kb, 2121x2400, 3a291ccbf58f0ca7670fa55a918686a2.jpeg)
Can I get a pregnant edit?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/14 08:11:41 No.2153468
>>2153048

The interesting part is, that I tried to look for the new owner on Furaffinity, but I couldn't find him, or most of the Violet art through search engine. Before, I could find him more easily. Is it possible that he deleted his account and disappeared? Is there some sort of understanding among furries as to when character becomes something of a public domain?

Would be really cool to get some artist to draw some pics of her in such a case.
>>
One DickGirl/Futa and One Female Furrynomous 2022/07/14 13:20:05 No.2153519
File: kittydeegenesis_EditFuta_u18chan.png - (661.03kb, 748x1280, kittydeegenesis_EditFuta.png)
From 3.0:
>>2145613
>>2152203

If someone uploads a transparent PNG, I assume they would like the
finished product to be the same and I usually try not to upscale it.

Don't know the character and they originally had a bulge so I made two versions:
*Herm/Futa (Spoilered) and *Simple Female
I also had to add a little detail of my own to make the pieces "feel right" in my eyes.
Enjoy!
>>
One DickGirl/Futa and One Female Furrynomous 2022/07/14 13:20:38 No.2153520
File: kittydeegenesis_EditFemale_u18chan.png - (668.3kb, 748x1280, kittydeegenesis_EditFemale.png)
>>2153519
>>
Wolfy-Nail, Violet, and some Edits Furrynomous 2022/07/14 14:00:37 No.2153534
File: WolfyNailViolet1_Edit_0_u18chan.png - (2.36mb, 1624x2572, WolfyNailViolet1_Edit.png)
>>2152232
>>2152906
>>2153048
>>2153468
(Don't know if this one person or several, but here goes.)

I remember Wolfy-Nail was once very popular in the scene, but I didn't know what happened to him or to
the status of many of the characters or drama surrounding the community. I personally try to stay out of it
and try to enjoy myself as responsibly as I humanly can to all the weird fantastical art that's out there.
(I think Amy the Deer and the Anarchy Bunny-Girl was my favorite.)


So, anyhow, here are three edits. Too bad that Waifu2x couldn't give us as much detail that I wanted, but
you could always "shrink" these to make these fit the quality/consistency of the other images I've seen around.

(PS: I'm not trying to offend/piss off the person who "owns" any these OCs that I worked on, intentionally.
I just do a little of naughty Image Editing on the side for some fun! Just a FYI.)

Edited at 2022/07/14 20:19:54
>>
Wolfy-Nail, Violet, and some Edits Furrynomous 2022/07/14 14:00:42 No.2153535
File: WolfyNailViolet2_Edit_u18chan.png - (1.8mb, 1660x2532, WolfyNailViolet2_Edit.png)
>>2153534
>>
Wolfy-Nail, Violet, and some Edits Furrynomous 2022/07/14 14:00:47 No.2153536
File: WolfyNailViolet3_Edit_u18chan.png - (1.84mb, 2584x2664, WolfyNailViolet3_Edit.png)
>>2153534
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/14 15:05:38 No.2153564
>>2153536

Thanks for your effort, you are a legend! Didn't think you would make those edits so fast. Thanks again.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/14 17:40:17 No.2153697
>>2153534

If I remember correctly he was very busy working in a mobile gaming company. Working as an artist for,them and may be also do some freelance work as well. I mean he's not completely absence, since he does post from time to time on his FA whe he gets the time to do so. The only thing I know is that his GF is much more active in on FA and her twitter.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/14 18:21:08 No.2153704
>>
You're Welcome on the Violet Edits! Furrynomous 2022/07/14 20:32:06 No.2153756
I had some time and Wolfy-Nail's style wasn't too hard to work with or emulate at certain parts.
(Did some last minute adjustments on her hair on first pic, FYI)

I'm just trying to fulfill a lot of the more "tedious" edits as well as a few of the newer/bumped requests
before I have to go quiet for awhile in the near future again.

It's good to hear that he's relatively fine. There are some contentious and controversial folks in the
general Rule34 community, as well as some tragic fates that life tends to hit people with. I just assumed the
worst, but people finding more lucrative work outside of it is understandable in my eyes.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/14 20:33:15 No.2153757
File: Sharknude_u18chan.png - (2.14mb, 2377x2379, Sharknude.png)
>>2152813
>>2148764
Oh shid, if you were going to make a set then here's a version without the sausage, if you'd prefer to work with that!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/15 02:32:18 No.2153940
>>2153757

Gal's got some big-ass feet.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/15 03:46:57 No.2153949
File: 1657746829007_u18chan.png - (925.41kb, 850x1142, 1657746829007.png)
Requesting black, elbow-length, latex gloves on her arms plz.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/15 05:35:43 No.2153985
>>2153519
Both are perfect man thanks
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/15 14:13:27 No.2154159
File: 1609208358.eeveeobsession_shade_and_luxray_u18chan.png - (596.36kb, 1100x1280, 1609208358.eeveeobsession_shade_and_luxray.png)
Just wondering if anyone could edit the black anthro's genitals to have a pussy as well as boobs.

I tried but it didn't come out as good as i hoped.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/15 20:39:38 No.2154280
File: 1559522231749_u18chan.png - (667.34kb, 1280x1250, 1559522231749.png)
requesting taking the brown guy (zen) from the first image and putting him with the brown girl (natani) from the second image
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/15 20:39:42 No.2154281
File: 1644624380071_u18chan.png - (1.71mb, 2365x2317, 1644624380071.png)
>>2154280
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/15 21:33:17 No.2154296
File: f0b358dd4c8d3f5e8deed48b4def6b87_u18chan.png - (654.05kb, 1442x1678, f0b358dd4c8d3f5e8deed48b4def6b87.png)
Can someone turn him into a female with average sized breasts and a pussy?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/16 23:32:13 No.2154783
File: E08lsrYWYAYM1XN_u18chan.jpg - (160.7kb, 533x800, E08lsrYWYAYM1XN.jpg)
Please clean and show the Nipples!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/17 16:52:30 No.2155116
File: cinnbunn_u18chan.png - (1.34mb, 1066x1600, cinnbunn.png)
>>2154783
Seconded, but with this larger resolution pic.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/17 23:57:00 No.2155430
File: rabit_1_u18chan.jpg - (276.61kb, 1920x1080, rabit.jpg)
can you please delete all the text?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/17 23:58:10 No.2155431
File: murge_u18chan.jpg - (239.15kb, 1920x1080, murge.jpg)
can you please delete all the text?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/18 00:02:00 No.2155434
File: 8620638b303eba48aaefca0b4397d3a1_u18chan.jpg - (90.15kb, 758x780, 8620638b303eba48aaefca0b4397d3a1.jpg)
Does anyone have this image with higher resolution or the artist
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/18 00:19:18 No.2155437
File: hh_0_u18chan.jpg - (495.65kb, 1920x1079, hh.jpg)
can you please delete all the text?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/18 01:24:11 No.2155451
>>2155437

Yeah, the text just makes you laugh this clown thinks his crappy doodles are worth that kind of money.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/18 04:35:06 No.2155506
File: FX5FGvIXEAE5GgI_u18chan.jpeg - (361.15kb, 1313x2048, FX5FGvIXEAE5GgI.jpeg)
Could you edit this image so that his cock is in the left character? Like halfway or all the way deep.
>>
I think I Spoil you guys... Furrynomous 2022/07/20 02:06:36 No.2156248
File: CocoKiddiePoolEdit1_u18chan.png - (7.27mb, 3720x4139, CocoKiddiePoolEdit1.png)
>>2155273
From Edits Thread.
Here's an Upscaled Coco: One Nude, One Cup-Sized. ENJOY!
>>
I think I Spoil you guys... Furrynomous 2022/07/20 02:06:41 No.2156249
File: CocoKiddiePoolEdit2_u18chan.png - (7.26mb, 3720x4139, CocoKiddiePoolEdit2.png)
>>2156248
>>
I think I Spoil you guys... Furrynomous 2022/07/20 02:22:07 No.2156252
File: CinnBunnWetEdit1_u18chan.png - (2.39mb, 1706x2560, CinnBunnWetEdit1.png)
>>2154783
>>2155116
If these are the same people who keep pushing TKay & Friends, please slow down a bit.
There a lot of people who are waiting on their edits and there are so few editors.
But this was fun, as you could tell.

*(Upscaled) Fun Bits, Cleaned, Retooled New BG, New BG Recontextualized

But don't worry I'm still working on this one, too.
(It would really help if you could tell me who these characters are, and link some references!)
>>2149901
>>
I think I Spoil you guys... Furrynomous 2022/07/20 02:22:12 No.2156253
File: CinnBunnWetEdit2_u18chan.png - (2.17mb, 1706x2560, CinnBunnWetEdit2.png)
>>2156252
>>
I think I Spoil you guys... Furrynomous 2022/07/20 02:22:16 No.2156254
File: CinnBunnInfinityPoo1l_u18chan.png - (3.14mb, 1706x2560, CinnBunnInfinityPoo1l.png)
>>2156252
>>
I think I Spoil you guys... Furrynomous 2022/07/20 02:22:21 No.2156255
File: CinnBunnInfinityPool2_u18chan.png - (3.18mb, 1706x2560, CinnBunnInfinityPool2.png)
>>2156252
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/20 09:33:01 No.2156372
>>2156248
>>2156249
not OR
thank you very much
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/20 10:06:47 No.2156376
>>2136749
Sad cricket noise, do her please!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/20 16:24:33 No.2156526
>>2156252
AMAZING WORK!
Thank you so much!

Is there a good edit guide?
I have some digital drawing knwolge...
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/20 20:45:33 No.2156622
File: amyskirtlift_u18chan.jpg - (233.23kb, 1920x1080, amy skirtlift.jpg)
Requesting Amy's lower half drawn out here to show off her panties and legs.
>>
You're Welcome! Furrynomous 2022/07/20 20:47:11 No.2156623
>>2156526
What kind of breakdown are you looking for exactly?

I can go in detail, just point out which specific edit as an example
or just upload/bump another image you want done yourself.

I've made tutorials before on the certain edits I've done in the past on the
[Tutorial Thread] but it looks like, it didn't get any more new editors involved.
All it seemed to do, was just get more requests and bring in more folks from
other Chan-Boards /Rule34 websites like Pahael and 4chan.
(*Shrugs and Sighs)

Just look for the Logo/Stamp of U-18 and you'll see.
>>1867164

You can also try Edits 3.0 and looking for other examples on breakdowns
that you might have questions on regarding edits I've done in the past.
(Just start somewhere in the Middle and Look for images with the U18-Logo, again.)
>>1727890

>I might be even willing to do a trade of sorts.
You edit any recently bumped image, and upload one you're having trouble on,
and I'll edit and do a tutorial on that, probably? I dunno. Maybe? Just a thought. LOL!

Edited at 2022/07/20 20:51:31
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/21 00:17:44 No.2156662
File: amyskirtlift_u18chan_u18chan.png - (903.09kb, 1200x1243, amyskirtlift_u18chan.png)
>>2156622
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/21 15:03:01 No.2156897
>>2156662
maive not the best kind of legs for her
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/21 17:34:29 No.2156925
File: 58914b6a6306f4a3d08afcd0b0d8bc94_u18chan.png - (2.18mb, 1800x1240, 58914b6a6306f4a3d08afcd0b0d8bc94.png)
ayo do you think you can turn her (BDSM pic) into Vera made by Iskra (2nd pic)?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/21 17:34:34 No.2156926
File: vera_naked_u18chan.png - (12.77mb, 4500x3000, vera_naked.png)
>>2156925
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/21 18:19:07 No.2156934
>>2156897

Take what you can get for a free edit job, I guess.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/21 18:21:31 No.2156935
>>2156622
What is this from?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/21 18:45:39 No.2156942
>>2156935
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXNTd-pgKVc
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/22 00:49:44 No.2157029
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/22 18:46:03 No.2157287
File: 1466431962.alanscampos_bikinicatgirl_fa_u18chan.jpg - (520.34kb, 778x1100, 1466431962.alanscampos_bikinicatgirl_fa.jpg)
Requesting a nude edit please. (Ref for how those bits should look: https://e621.net/posts/3415014 )
>>
TKay Group Edit Progress Furrynomous 2022/07/22 20:17:57 No.2157314
File: TkayGroupProgressQuestions_u18chan.png - (1.81mb, 3869x1887, TkayGroupProgressQuestions.png)
So... Do I get the ALL the Bonus Points?

I'm going to be posting some updates on a few pieces.
But, I can't know for certain if I can promise any OTHER edits to be done at the moment.

Sorry I can't respond to all these, individually, but I think everyone should know/assume
by now that I AM NOT THE ONLY EDITOR/CREATOR OF THE THREAD so please be patient
and show a little restraint in asking for too much.

If you need my specific input just ask for the {Stamp Editor}.
You could usually tell the difference on which edits I did or have not done, hopefully.

So questions for this piece.
*Are all these TKay's characters or other OCs, I couldn't find this on E621?
*Is there a larger version of the Picture (this is Waifu2x scaled)?
*Would you mind if I made a version that I recolored/re-detailed it my way?
*What changes would you like, details would you like kept, or removed entirely?

>*To the OP Specifically:
I know TKay doesn't do nudes/porn, but do any of the other artists who own the OCs?
Is there an archive you could link to for all his other art, next time you want another edit?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/22 23:31:34 No.2157439
>>2157314
e621 has most but not all of their work (the last two or three maybe more drawings aren't posted). I'd say their twitter or their furaffinity. https://www.furaffinity.net/user/t-kay

regardless thanks for taking up the challenge as one of the people asking for t-kay stuff (I'm not the only one I swear)
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/22 23:33:10 No.2157440
>>2157314
also just noticed there's a list of the cameos on the furaffinity post https://www.furaffinity.net/view/47972173/
>>
This is ENTIRELY a "me" problem Furrynomous 2022/07/23 07:29:15 No.2157590
File: ShouldMakeAnAccount_u18chan.jpg - (635.28kb, 1860x968, ShouldMakeAnAccount.jpg)
>>2157439
>>2157440
Surprisingly, I don't have an FA Account, yet.
But thanks anyways.
Do you happen to have any other links?
Or anyone would happen to know who they are?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/23 10:44:01 No.2157661
File: 1657131757.t-kay_katie_sportsbra_web_u18chan.jpg - (880.15kb, 1280x720, 1657131757.t-kay_katie_sportsbra_web.jpg)
>>2157590
I gotcha fam!
>>
An Idiotic Proposal and Very Bad Idea Furrynomous 2022/07/23 15:05:24 No.2157752
File: SirocEditComicPitch_u18chan.jpg - (16.74mb, 5064x11840, SirocEditComicPitch.jpg)
>>2148764
>>2153757
To the OR(s) of the above, PLEASE READ THIS TOO!
(Especially on the off-chance you are *The TacoDragon* themselves!!!)

So, did I mention I like Siroc? LMAO!
I think whoever requested this really lucked out! Patience is a Virtue.

Looking at the image is enough to see HOW STUPID this proposal will be.
I might have to delete this post entirely, if this isn't allowed or is too daunting.
It's also very unfair, to others, especially any "regulars" that come here
and I apologize to both you and everyone else for being such a cock-tease.

If you do want this to happen, please realize that this may take awhile to complete,
or won't be completed at all. I am trying my best to help the community out as well
as choosing projects that I find fun & enjoyable, personally, IN MY FREE TIME.

This seems too ambitious of a project, but I thought it would be a fun experiment
since people seem to like his art here (for better or for worse), but very few people
realize how hard it is to create ANY COMIC, let alone an Adult Oriented Erotic one,
just by yourself (Drawing, Editing, Coloring, Lettering, Script Writing, Paneling, Etc.
and really hate how many of these very niche comics are written, time and time again.

So the TL;DR Version:
I am proposing a U-18 Community Comic based on Siroc's Art starring these two
characters that anyone is free to contribute to and influence, within reason and context.
(I won't hate or attack anyone that wants to Stop me from doing this, either.)
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/23 15:37:17 No.2157755
File: Igxs81C_u18chan.png - (65.5kb, 380x324, Igxs81C.png)
>>2157590
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/chestycheetah
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/jingx1
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/emoticonsadface
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/fox-pop
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/redwinterwolf

I appreciate what you're doing so I'll help
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/23 23:31:25 No.2157881
>>2157752
Damn that's turning into quite the project! The pitch itself is great lol. As for the fairness bit though, I'd say worry more about being fair to yourself, after all you are working on these edits on your free time. It'd only really be fair if you worked on projects you'd enjoy more, heck nobody's going to blame you if you were to shelve a project that ambitious. Work on whatever you'd find more joy it, last thing we'd want is for you to burnout. With that said the project looks like it'd be a lot of fun! I'd definitely like to see what you do with it!
>>
Delivery and a few thoughts. Furrynomous 2022/07/24 03:51:30 No.2157967
File: HuntressUmbreonEdit1_u18chan.png - (1.8mb, 1229x2048, HuntressUmbreonEdit1.png)
>>2157755
>>2157439
Thank you for your help!
Looks like I can still add a few details here and there, as well as some
creative flexibility on these characters since the OC's Creators have varying
interpretations on how they draw each of their bodies.

>>2157881
Thanks for entertaining my ridiculous thought. LOL.
I don't know if I'd ultimately be up for it, but I try to be as unbiased as I can.
I don't visit all the potential Edit Threads on either here or other Chan-Sites,
so I cannot really tell what's been done somewhere else and tend to just do the
challenging ones that have been bumped fairly recently or are near the bottom.

I'm not opposed to being asked directly, like I said before, if someone has been
waiting for a long time or wants a very specific task. But I can only offer so much,
within reason, obviously. Hahahahahaha!!!
>>
Delivery and a few thoughts. Furrynomous 2022/07/24 03:53:59 No.2157970
File: HuntressUmbreonEdit2_0_u18chan.png - (1.8mb, 1229x2048, HuntressUmbreonEdit2.png)
>>2156921
From Edits 3.0

>>2157967
Smaller Breasts above and this is
just the Nipple Ring Removal Version

Edited at 2022/07/24 03:55:32
>>
Delivery and a few thoughts. Furrynomous 2022/07/24 03:58:52 No.2157971
File: NinetailsDistortionEdit_u18chan.png - (2.23mb, 1447x2355, NinetailsDistortionEdit.png)
>>2157665
If tried to adjust her facial features while keeping the style of the
Original artist as best as I could. I also added some details and
cleaned some more subtle parts around the picture, too.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/24 14:41:05 No.2158341
File: pyruvic_v4_reference_u18chan.jpg - (3.98mb, 4500x2372, pyruvic_v4_reference.jpg)
Can you add #1 and #2 to #3 please?

Edited at 2022/07/24 14:41:51
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/24 18:35:54 No.2158384
Gonna bump this here:

>>2123446
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/24 22:41:21 No.2158502
File: squits_u18chan.png - (2.28mb, 982x2642, squits.png)
Old idea from the /c/ Jollyjack thread but would it be possible to edit the generic squirrel to be Scarlet?

Other than the obvious hair and fur patterns, her legs may need to be toned down a bit to fit.

Some refs here: https://www.deviantart.com/jollyjack/gallery?q=scarlet
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/25 04:28:25 No.2158598
>>2153949
Bump might as well, have her gloves like this:
>>1674849
>>
Edit Progress and Questions for Others Furrynomous 2022/07/25 12:40:55 No.2158682
File: EldarCatProgress_u18chan.png - (2.48mb, 1465x1614, EldarCatProgress.png)
If I showed Progress for your Requests, recently, THIS IS FOR YOU.
Please read and answer, thanks.

>>2123446
>>2158384
Patience (and Persistence in your case) is a Virtue.
She's surprisingly coming along pretty easily.
(Especially if one is able to find the Original Artist's Brushes!!!)

If you have any other requests/notes for this specific Edit, let me know.
Or else, I'm going to do a little editing on the (Green Circle) so it doesn't
look like an obvious Upscaled version by an algorithm.

>>2153757
*To The Siroc Shark OR:
We're you the one who responded directly to my previous image?
Would you happen to know or *ARE* TacoDragon, themselves? (Monique's Owner)?
What did you think of my Pitch? And what would like in a "Short" Version?

It looks like Monique has art done by High Tier Artists by the community
and it sometimes feels that some folks are just looking for simple touch-ups
or variants for commissions they had requested here.


>>2157661
*The TKay-Group OR:
I know his furaffinity is locked, but is there another Gallery he has?

Yours is getting done soon, don't worry.
E621 doesn't have too much of his art since he's "Worksafe" but barely.

I enjoy editing Tkay's art (since his style is simple and somewhat similar
to my own methods) but I'm trying to do requests who have been waiting
for a while, unless I really dislike the art/request (which is rare.)

I know I've been playing favorites with certain users/artists, but images which I can
easily dismantle and break apart is another key reason I can do certain ones quickly.
>>
Did her. I killed those crickets. Furrynomous 2022/07/25 12:54:01 No.2158688
File: MLPChangelingGirlEdit1_u18chan.png - (2.68mb, 2000x2000, MLPChangelingGirlEdit1.png)
>>2136749
Two versions.
One basic emulation.
One with Details added for fun.
>>
Did her. I killed those crickets. Furrynomous 2022/07/25 12:54:05 No.2158689
File: MLPChangelingGirlEdit2_u18chan.png - (2.76mb, 2000x2000, MLPChangelingGirlEdit2.png)
>>2158688
>>
Did an Old Request. Went a little Overboard. Furrynomous 2022/07/25 13:23:40 No.2158700
File: PlageOfGripesDemoneEditFootJob_u18chan.png - (3.73mb, 2000x3556, PlageOfGripesDemoneEditFootJob.png)
>>2156371
>>2108523
Well here you go...Enjoy, I guess?
I made my own Nipples, so sorry if you liked those, more.
Did this as a challenge, but went and did more once I figured it out.
I couldn't quite keep the bed consistent and messed up on which
side the tail rested, but here we are with 3 versions for your patience
and great personal taste in artists (Plague is Hilarious, BTW.).

I've seen this on 4chan before, too, when visiting out of curiosity.
It looks like uploading a few of these edits I have done there may add
both traffic and requests here on U18... so... yeah...

I personally don't know how to feel about that.
Or how any of you regular thread watchers would either.
>>
Did an Old Request. Went a little Overboard. Furrynomous 2022/07/25 13:23:45 No.2158701
File: PlageOfGripesDemoneEditBreasts_u18chan.png - (3.99mb, 2000x3556, PlageOfGripesDemoneEditBreasts.png)
>>2158700
>>
Did an Old Request. Went a little Overboard. Furrynomous 2022/07/25 13:23:49 No.2158702
File: PlageOfGripesDemoneEditExposed_u18chan.png - (4.33mb, 2000x3556, PlageOfGripesDemoneEditExposed.png)
>>2158700
>>
loledit 2022/07/25 14:23:27 No.2158709
File: lego3somelol_u18chan.jpg - (7.32mb, 5000x3624, lego3somelol.jpg)
>>1660116

An edit I did for furryrevolution's art

Edited at 2022/07/25 15:03:10
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/25 14:58:22 No.2158740
>>2137559

I see most of the bumps are here so I'll try out...
>>
C 2022/07/25 15:29:44 No.2158747
File: rrftw_0_u18chan.jpg - (222.99kb, 1000x1000, rrftw.jpg)
Hers a challange for ya. If you could pop Gadjets tits out I'd be mighty happy :)
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/25 21:29:06 No.2158854
File: DunamSketches2020_u18chan.png - (4.16mb, 3666x2908, DunamSketches2020.png)
>>2158682
I'm not that Tacodragon person no, just stumbled across their character and REALLY liked some of their stuff.
As for the pitch though, it sounds great, but it might better to star small and see how you feel. For a short version I'm not entirely sure, whatever you'd feel is more fun to work on haha, maybe some of these poses might be fun to work with if you'd prefer

Edited at 2022/07/25 21:29:57
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/25 21:38:40 No.2158857
>>2158682

the Eldar cat is coming along nicely yes, thank you. I was actually wondering if you'd make her breasts slightly bigger as well, and give her nipples.

Great job so far and I'm definitely looking forward to the finished edit. :3
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/25 21:48:54 No.2158858
File: 94161b8b-baa0-40db-98fc-ebc3021e24f8_u18chan.png - (2.26mb, 1970x2560, 94161b8b-baa0-40db-98fc-ebc3021e24f8.png)
Could someone replace the dick with a pussy and add some juice leaking out?

Edited at 2022/07/25 21:49:40
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/25 23:49:05 No.2158935
>>2158682
their twitter? https://twitter.com/ttothekay?lang=en
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/26 05:59:54 No.2159123
File: Clovis_Service0_u18chan.png - (405.86kb, 1061x1280, Clovis_Service0.png)
Requesting her hips/thighs be made wider/thicker please.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/26 08:56:35 No.2159157
>>2158700
>>2158701
>>2158702
holy cow!
thank you so much!!!!
and don't worry, your nipples are much better than the first edit

thank you for everything
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/26 09:07:18 No.2159176
File: Meicrackmon_u18chan.jpg - (854.74kb, 4163x3118, Meicrackmon.jpg)
requesting that
A) she gets nipples
B) shes fingering herself. trim her nails for that
>>
Lol, You're very much welcome~ Furrynomous 2022/07/26 09:57:03 No.2159183
>>2159157
Feel free to post this on 4chan, I guess. LOL!!!

{Just as a warning for you and everyone, here.}

If non-u18 regulars start to arrive and the requests keep piling on
with no sign of new editors/volunteers, I might switch focus on
creating more tutorials so that people can either start helping
others or get some help with how to do these and improving themselves.
But I'll try to do a "double" to turn a request into a tutorial page, like before.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/26 09:57:50 No.2159184
File: c279db2f3c2dcdb12f5b1502dadc29ac_0_u18chan.jpg - (1.23mb, 1650x2400, c279db2f3c2dcdb12f5b1502dadc29ac.jpg)
Requesting an rule63 version of Warwick (Big breasts,a more feminine face [can add some lipstick if you like it],a skimper and tighter version of the shorts and probably a pussy camelpaw appearing through the shorts)
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/26 16:42:33 No.2159294
File: 1632317655869_u18chan.png - (121.36kb, 1200x800, 1632317655869.png)
>>2159183
tutorial are nice
especially when they are put into images that can be shared around

i keep some but unfortunately, few boards are furry friendly.
also, do you have a nipple ref sheet? a sheet full of different nipples as reference. i only have one and i want more for variety
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/27 01:36:24 No.2159440
File: summer_yuki_base_u18chan.jpg - (4.43mb, 2400x3450, summer_yuki_base.jpg)
Requesting a full nude edit please, with or without the bag.
>>
Sounding like a parrot but... Furrynomous 2022/07/27 01:39:51 No.2159442
>>2159294

Check the Tutorial Thread?
>>1867164

You can try this post, too.
>>2122438


TBH, I don't really have a "Nipples Reference" and I just try to either find lewds from the artist,
try to peice things together through context clues of the image, or just wing it by trying to find
artists with similar styles. With (Plague of Gripes) his linework and image composition is similar
to (Sparrows) if you know him so I just tried to make a mix between the two when I made the
Demona Edit Set.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/27 04:49:38 No.2159476
>>2142767
The bumpning
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/27 08:54:18 No.2159605
>>2159442
the tuki is from me
and thanks for the tutorial thread, i had lost it
>>
Just a Breast-Exposure? I feel Insulted, LOL. Furrynomous 2022/07/27 10:18:50 No.2159633
File: RozNudeCouchEdit_u18chan.png - (7.64mb, 2637x3840, RozNudeCouchEdit.png)
>>2137559
Full Nude. Like Before. Like Always.

And if this is Roza's two favorite fans, shame on both of you!
And if either of you is on the thread, who's watching the BABY!!!!
LMAO.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/27 12:27:34 No.2159646
>>2159633

O.O!

Well, I didn't wanted to ask for too much since the threads were this busy XD.Anyway, we take turns to watch the baby don't worry ;).This will make a fine phone BG for my catboy! Thank you! Спасибо!

-R-
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/27 14:29:42 No.2159668
File: 1542215686.mcgurglefurk_2018-07-20-mcgurglefurk_u18chan.png - (174.46kb, 866x1280, 1542215686.mcgurglefurk_2018-07-20-mcgurglefurk.png)
If someone is willing to could you remove her bikini and sun hat? This is the best I could do for a ref.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/27 14:29:47 No.2159669
File: 1612865284.jansither_mcgurglefurks_u18chan.png - (1.28mb, 1280x1280, 1612865284.jansither_mcgurglefurks.png)
>>2159668
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/27 17:48:34 No.2159702
File: 20220717_041414_u18chan.jpg - (239.07kb, 700x867, 20220717_041414.jpg)
Requesting to ask that could you make her topless?
>>
Did a VERY simple one. Furrynomous 2022/07/28 03:59:04 No.2159961
File: ClovisServiceEdit1_u18chan.png - (418.05kb, 1061x1280, ClovisServiceEdit1.png)
>>2159123
It seems there's a lot of Two-Kinds(?) requests on these threads.
*(At least it think it's Two-Kinds, I'm not 100% sure).

If something as simple as this is being requested, even with all these free tools,
minimal-focused stylized art style, able to be done with a mouse & keyboard,
and *mostly monochromatic, etc.

We could just be needing more Volunteers, Editors, and Tutorials.

Oh well. Did this one quickly as I waited for my meal.
One Nude, One thicker Thighs AND Calves for a better overall shape.
(I assumed you wanted a more curved/hourglass figure from what you meant)

As a side note, the ones who are *waiting still* even though I showed progress,
please consider those as "Projects" and not quick requests like these.
I plan to hammer out a few "easier ones" while working on those.

Please be patient or, if you can, try and help out your fellow U18-Users!
>>
Did a VERY simple one. Furrynomous 2022/07/28 03:59:08 No.2159962
File: ClovisServiceEdit2_u18chan.png - (381.6kb, 1061x1280, ClovisServiceEdit2.png)
>>2159961
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/28 04:32:39 No.2159969
>>2159961
>>2159962
OR to that, this is perfect, thank you so much! Yes I meant that as in to giver her an hourglass figure and she looks amazing! Thank you so much!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/28 05:58:42 No.2159990
File: Umbreon_0_u18chan.png - (2.53mb, 2500x3467, Umbreon.png)
I don't know how difficult this would be to do, but could someone edit this to where her speech and face look like a combination of surprise and arousal (like she is surprised that they like her glasses), and add some more juices leaking out? Wing removal is optional as I would be fine with either.

Edited at 2022/07/28 05:59:49
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/28 14:56:42 No.2160126
File: FYwm8q9UcAEnVu6_u18chan.jpg - (624.96kb, 3600x2400, FYwm8q9UcAEnVu6.jpg)
Some new Tkay stuff for an edit request.

On top of simple nudity, they could be pushing back on dildos mounted on the mirror. They'd probably need to be be moved closer to their reflections for it though.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/28 15:05:50 No.2160130
>>2151707
Another bump to drop
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/28 15:41:16 No.2160141
>>2156925

bumping the pretty one
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/28 17:00:02 No.2160234
File: 1646767505.woadedfox_rada_f_4_u18chan.jpg - (785.32kb, 1882x2560, 1646767505.woadedfox_rada_f_4.jpg)
>>2159633

Okay then, I wanted to thorw this in for sooo long...you know what to do ;)

-R-
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/28 17:24:05 No.2160240
>>2160126
That's kmanicarts'* though I think they do share or draw a lot of each others cast it seems.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/29 00:24:52 No.2160470
File: request_2_u18chan.png - (4.17mb, 3199x1799, request.png)
Could someone undress her? I think dark nipples would fit well. Maybe slight pussy hint if it would look good enough considering the pose.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/29 05:58:58 No.2160622
File: FYzLYIoXwAEADNh_u18chan.jpg - (981.38kb, 1764x1923, FYzLYIoXwAEADNh.jpg)
Requesting a non-muscular edit
>>
Tried to do as Many "Simple" Ones as I can... Furrynomous 2022/07/29 14:10:57 No.2160760
File: GarchompEdit_u18chan.png - (4.44mb, 3870x2901, GarchompEdit.png)
>>2145031
This one was Bumped a Few Times.
It was possible but I had to "move" her leg.
Enjoy!
>>
Tried to do as Many "Simple" Ones as I can... Furrynomous 2022/07/29 14:27:16 No.2160825
File: UmbreonGlassesEdit1_u18chan.png - (2mb, 2500x3467, UmbreonGlassesEdit1.png)
>>2159990
I removed the wings and the Espeon Speech Bubble.
If you provided a link to an image of a similar expression,
it would've helped a little since what you said was a little vague.

Two versions and Experssions:
One with text and a Silly Face, One without and a smile.

To Everyone:
There's been WAAAYYY MORE Anthro-Pokemon Requests,
than usual so, try and have a little more restraint in posting
or bumping too many of those, Please?

Just trying to be fair to others as I can, for now, when there
isn't too many regular editors.
>>
Tried to do as Many "Simple" Ones as I can... Furrynomous 2022/07/29 14:27:21 No.2160826
File: UmbreonGlassesEdit2_u18chan.png - (1.81mb, 2500x3467, UmbreonGlassesEdit2.png)
>>2160825
>>
Tried to do as Many "Simple" Ones as I can... Furrynomous 2022/07/29 14:32:30 No.2160857
File: FireTallyEdit_u18chan.png - (1.37mb, 1299x1920, FireTallyEdit.png)
>>2159668
Here you go.
The quality was pretty low, so I did a post Waifu2x enlarging
when I got it done. I didn't give her the bangs in the reference
image, since it looks like she has her hair down due to being
waist-down in water.
>>
Tried to do as Many "Simple" Ones as I can... Furrynomous 2022/07/29 14:40:57 No.2160882
File: SnakeDelphoxEdit_u18chan.png - (3.49mb, 3199x1799, SnakeDelphoxEdit.png)
>>2160470
I gave Delphox some love too, and gave her some nice breasts.
Let me know if you want Delphox not to have any.

Enjoy.

{To Everyone}
Just as an FYI.
I'm going to be focus on the others that I
showed Progress on Previous Posts.

I did all of these just so that others don't, intentionally, feel left out.
I'm just letting you know since I'm going to slow down again soon.
>>
On this JollyJack/Scarlet Request... Furrynomous 2022/07/29 15:19:13 No.2160994
File: JollyJackEditBreakdown_u18chan.jpg - (7.4mb, 3928x5484, JollyJackEditBreakdown.jpg)
>>2158502
I think Scarlet is smaller than the girl in this picture
and has different body dimensions. Or she's at least shorter?
I'm not promising anything or working on this, for now.
I'm just pointing this out there for anyone willing to volunteer.

Anyways, Jollyjack does have a simple style and this
shouldn't be too hard, even for a beginner.
So I made a breakdown where you could just
swap the heads on the requested image if that's what the OR wants.

(Used Waifu2x to upsize the images)
Jollyjack's pics and their resolutions tend to be ridiculously small and suck out loud. LOL!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/29 15:37:59 No.2161019
>>2160857
This looks awesome thanks
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/29 16:55:14 No.2161064
>>2160825
Thanks, they look great. Apologies for the vagueness, i wasn't sure how to "find" that specific expression, although I probably could have to help you out. (If this helps at all, I was looking for a mixture of https://e621.net/posts/3445705 and https://e621.net/posts/3458983 for the expression).

Edited at 2022/07/29 17:51:49
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/29 19:13:49 No.2161109
File: squits_u18chan.jpg - (1.09mb, 1970x1473, squits.jpg)
>>2160994
It seems to be mostly thigh thickness and tit size. JJ tends to hit girls with a bicycle pump when he wants it to be 'sexy', so the sfw characters tend to look better.

Thanks for the consideration!

edit: Side note. Not sure if removing the shading is needed. If anything the squirrel is missing the grey fur tones Scarlet has in the comic.
https://www.collectedcurios.com/sequentialart.php?s=1168

Edited at 2022/07/30 17:07:08
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/29 19:22:39 No.2161112
>>2160994
not OR
i'll say that, before considering the body type (lord knows jollyjack goes bonkers with hyper muscle and transformation) maybe just trying to give her the hair?
maybe we'll find that this is all thats needed
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/30 09:37:42 No.2161638
File: SPOILER_poppy_lulu_1_u18chan.jpg - (5.44mb, 4159x4007, SPOILER_poppy_lulu_1.jpg)
Can someone remove their penises and give them vaginas please? Thanks!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/30 14:36:50 No.2161838
File: cleaningkibs_u18chan.png - (869.17kb, 1843x3740, cleaning kibs.png)
requesting a nude edit for kibbles please
heres a nude ref in case you need it:https://files.catbox.moe/a7d27k.png
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/30 16:00:38 No.2161874
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/30 16:59:53 No.2161886
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/31 01:29:15 No.2162169
File: Mega_absol_spitroast_u18chan.png - (1.22mb, 1080x960, Mega_absol_spitroast.png)
Tried to take a stab at removing the censor but couldn't quite get it, anyone willing to take a stab at this?
>>
So...Like this right? Furrynomous 2022/07/31 14:25:48 No.2162350
File: JosieTheCrimsonChin_u18chan.png - (2.8mb, 1706x2560, JosieTheCrimsonChin.png)
>>2161187
(Damn you guys. You guys made me join in.)

To OR:
Well, jokes on them and me, as well.
Once I got started to mess around with Josie for fun,
I thought to just finish it and finish a couple more
requests to make it fair.
>>
Here's the "Real" Edit, also. Furrynomous 2022/07/31 14:30:01 No.2162352
File: JosieNudedEdit_u18chan.png - (2.02mb, 1706x2560, JosieNudedEdit.png)
>>2162350
Because of you, the two edits below these two,
should thank you for distracting me on working
on some other edits I'm currently doing.

Quality Lacks. Had to use Waifu2x for this.
(Also kept the stamp off this one for being a good sport!)

Edited at 2022/07/31 14:55:39
>>
Thank the OR of the Josie request... Furrynomous 2022/07/31 14:39:03 No.2162355
File: KibbleNudeEdit_u18chan.png - (891.16kb, 1843x3740, KibbleNudeEdit.png)
>>2161638
This was really easy and quick, too.
Like all the Two-Kinds Requests it's really basic.
LOL.

Quick Question:
Is this the same artist from this post?
>>1938185
They're art techniques look very similar.

Edited at 2022/07/31 14:39:29
>>
Thank the OR of the Josie request... Furrynomous 2022/07/31 14:47:09 No.2162357
File: YordleNonHermEdit_u18chan.png - (12.93mb, 4159x4007, YordleNonHermEdit.png)
>>2161638
Here you go, too.
I made a "Trail" so that Lulu's sticky fingers would make sense.
If you want an edit without it, I have one too, ready.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/31 14:58:15 No.2162359
File: gote_0_u18chan.png - (1.39mb, 2231x2841, gote.png)
Requesting her top be removed so she's completely naked, extra brownie points if her nipples are in the style of sssonic2 which is the OG artist.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/31 15:51:44 No.2162402
>>2162357

Looks amazing, thanks!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/31 15:55:09 No.2162404
>>2162352
It looks awesome thank you!
>>
Topless edit Furrynomous 2022/08/01 01:07:46 No.2162580
File: 1111_0_u18chan.jpg - (684.27kb, 1253x947, 1111.jpg)
Do you think it would be possible to completely remove her bra?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/01 08:29:26 No.2162965
File: 491b6d47004960ee87ed4e85cf9a016e_u18chan.png - (9.76mb, 4356x3416, 491b6d47004960ee87ed4e85cf9a016e.png)
Requesting adding crotch boobs. I know it's not a horse so it wouldn't make sense, but crotch boobs are hot and seeing those on a POV picture would be awesome.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/01 10:00:05 No.2162980
File: Lulu_u18chan.jpg - (1.63mb, 4400x3400, Lulu.jpg)
i didn't know yordle where OK here

requesting uncovering her nipples and pussy
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/01 17:04:22 No.2163104
>>2160882
Thank you, I appreciate the initiative on the Delphox breasts!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/01 23:14:35 No.2163186
File: 2kinds_u18chan.jpg - (453.58kb, 2240x1280, 2kinds.jpg)
Requesting Nipples for Maren and Laura
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/01 23:52:38 No.2163203
File: 9b4a77af65fa21bbe220c50bffe41d21_u18chan.png - (721.95kb, 1800x2500, 9b4a77af65fa21bbe220c50bffe41d21.png)
Could you make this character nude? Would really appreciate it.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/01 23:57:38 No.2163205
https://static1.e621.net/data/62/e0/62e08216b1bf7761d3567e332350c61f.jpg
(sending as a link because the site thinks its a duplicate image for some reason, i looked and didnt see it here)
request to take (only) her bottoms off pls! extra credit for a version with a creampied pussy and/or an ahegao face but ofc just a stripped version would be good, thank you!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/02 17:03:13 No.2163562
File: 20220802_010343_u18chan.jpg - (262.99kb, 1632x1998, 20220802_010343.jpg)
Could someone remove her overalls and make her nude?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/02 17:28:17 No.2163584
I'd appreciate if you could take a look at this one over in intersex, unusual though it might be.
>>1972863
>>
To Stamp Artist Furrynomous 2022/08/02 17:54:09 No.2163588
File: 82b5b6bea7e1ee80c0a94f88884d8a07-Copy_u18chan.jpg - (152.73kb, 998x687, 82b5b6bea7e1ee80c0a94f88884d8a07 - Copy.jpg)
Aaand, maybe this one too? I bet you know what to do...feel free to hate me ;P

-R-
>>
Update on Tkay's Group Furrynomous 2022/08/02 19:08:27 No.2163602
File: TkayGroupProgress2_u18chan.png - (2.87mb, 6350x2466, TkayGroupProgress2.png)
To OR:
Just to let you know, I have no clue who many of these characters are so if these guys
all being horny & nude together breaks canon, that's on you for wanting this.
Hahahahahaha!!!

Yeah, I'm going a little overboard, and I'm going at a snail's pace at the moment
due to life shit, but here we go.
Drahp (cheetah) is the one I'm really struggling with. Tkay didn't give her as much
detail unlike his past work with her. (See her Christmas rendition).

I pretty much had to redraw ALL of her from scratch and her face is really
not selling the potential the character had on that Christmas pic Tkay did.
Flat-chested athletic Tomboys are underrated when done really well.

As for Nabby and Jemma, I think Nabby with some side boob can do wonders as well
as Jemma with all the good parts a Renamon-Body should have would, too.

TO EVERYONE ELSE:
You're welcome if yours was edited and apologies to those who haven't had one done
yet or are still waiting. Once some get done, more get posted as always, with no new
editors or artists showing up, sadly.

I wanted to reply to several of you guys on an individual basis on one post,
but was bot-banned last time I posted too many response links.
>>
What's behind Renamon? Furrynomous 2022/08/02 19:23:02 No.2163606
>>2151707
Why does he have 4 arms and hands?
And is this an OC/Self-Insert of yours?

Replacing Ayn's head isn't the hard part for beginners.
It's filling out what's behind her/Renamon that is.
You're pretty much asking for a redrawn BG not just
a simple Head-Swap, like what I think you're assuming .
It'd probably better if you just commission someone,
if that were the case, since a lot of his body is hidden.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/03 12:42:30 No.2163862
File: ye1uzaxeb4g41_u18chan.jpg - (47.71kb, 360x480, ye1uzaxeb4g41.jpg)
>>2163606
the thing at the back as a passing resemblance to a belphemon as a black demonic thing but its not that
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/03 13:22:27 No.2163866
>>2163862
Pretty sure that is in fact Belphemon lmao

And I understand. I was gonna assume a simple headswap was possible
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/03 14:34:50 No.2163877
File: 4861490-CinderacePlague_of_GripesPorkyman_u18chan.jpg - (265.13kb, 1152x2048, 4861490 - Cinderace Plague_of_Gripes Porkyman.jpg)
requesting she gets actual detailed nipples instead of just bumps
>>
Kiba the Messenger 2022/08/03 15:08:43 No.2163894
File: 78d6ab04db1e55f0f1cdd1e4da71634777e1df8a_u18chan.jpg - (279.26kb, 1094x653, 78d6ab04db1e55f0f1cdd1e4da71634777e1df8a.jpg)
>>2131195
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/03 20:59:35 No.2163971
File: cancelumbreoncoloraltc_u18chan.png - (1.18mb, 1555x1222, cancelumbreoncoloraltc.png)
Requesting her panties removed
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/03 22:02:17 No.2164005
File: 02b1199d7953164b8b35871c2e8aa4c8_u18chan.png - (762.05kb, 832x1280, 02b1199d7953164b8b35871c2e8aa4c8.png)
would you make her look more petite? A cups and slim?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/04 03:21:56 No.2164111
A couple of old requests from the previous edit thread. First one got edited but not very well plus had pubes which imo is not better. Second one got nothing.
>>1997787
>>2010797

Edited at 2022/08/04 03:22:32
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/04 17:35:01 No.2164277
File: 1659633790.katerian_monique_nude_colored_signature_version_u18chan.png - (1013.41kb, 907x1489, 1659633790.katerian_monique_nude_colored_signature_version.png)
Requesting an ab-less edit
>>
Ayn Simp 2022/08/04 17:49:47 No.2164280
File: miniondipcoloraltb_u18chan.png - (1.3mb, 1500x1300, miniondipcoloraltb.png)
requesting changing Renamon to Ayn
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/05 00:30:02 No.2164404
File: FZWzJ9nWQAMPdlv_u18chan.jpeg - (102.26kb, 1280x811, FZWzJ9nWQAMPdlv.jpeg)
Requesting a human body being added to the cock and hands behind her.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/05 03:32:44 No.2164466
>>2164404

No human has a pecker that size, bud.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/05 05:56:33 No.2164509
File: Lunalafemboybooty4k_u18chan.png - (10.99mb, 4000x2339, Lunala femboy booty 4k.png)
Could someone plaes change him into a female please?

Edited at 2022/08/05 05:59:02
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/05 18:01:37 No.2164706
>>2156925

hope is already lost but I'll bump it anyway one final time.. :<
>>
One Long Project Done... Furrynomous 2022/08/05 19:00:53 No.2164720
File: EldarZakirovCatEdit_0_u18chan.png - (3.74mb, 1869x2540, EldarZakirovCatEdit.png)
>>2123446
Well, here you go.
Hopefully, both your and my patience paid off.

Those brushes were meant for a larger canvas so I couldn't get
all those details right. I didn't quite get everything to work ideally
but, I used a few tricks here and there to make the entire thing
fit a little better with each other.

Edited at 2022/08/05 21:29:29
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/05 19:36:11 No.2164732
>>2142767
Bumparino
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/05 23:48:24 No.2164846
>>2163562
I Second this edit request
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/06 01:34:08 No.2164864
>>2164720

Yes, yes, YES!!!!! YOU SIR ARE A GOD!!!!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/06 06:55:07 No.2164960
>>2157752
I really dig the idea, I hope it ends up getting realized eventually, even if it is just partial
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/06 14:20:05 No.2165148
>>2163588
>>2160234

I'll bump these two together then disappear for a while...I don't want to overstress the artist :P
>>
You guys don't stop coming, huh? Furrynomous 2022/08/06 19:04:55 No.2165463
File: JohnFoxTauXHumanEdit1_u18chan.png - (2.46mb, 2560x1622, JohnFoxTauXHumanEdit1.png)
>>2164404
I'm assuming that the person who was being a little snarky with your request didn't know that
this was a Tau from 40k and there are "humans" called Space Marines who are over 8 feet tall?
Hahahahahahaha!!!


Anyhow, I'm trying to be fair with the free time I have, so I guess you won the lottery this time?
Two versions. Both waifu2x-ed, One with a little more "abuse" and one without the Text/Effects.
Tried my best to make a human both "Lore Friendly" and in the Artist's style/techniques.
(I also assumed that you wanted me to match the skin tone of the Penis, with the body, too.)

Enjoy.

To Everyone:
Since there's been a sort of bombardment of bumps of both new and old requests, I'll try and
respond and address what I can do or at least hopefully plan to do in the near future.
Just keep a heads up, and it will probably be attached to another small edit like this one.
>>
You guys don't stop coming, huh? Furrynomous 2022/08/06 19:05:00 No.2165464
File: JohnFoxTauXHumanEdit2_u18chan.png - (2.14mb, 2560x1622, JohnFoxTauXHumanEdit2.png)
>>2165463
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/06 23:20:43 No.2165608
File: 5f3fdfed60266773806fd9b4bbdc8410_u18chan.png - (4.02mb, 1333x2000, 5f3fdfed60266773806fd9b4bbdc8410.png)
Putting this here in case someone is willing to do a nude edit. Including a character/artist ref to hopefully make things easier.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/06 23:20:47 No.2165609
File: 2f960b184f6fd41e65f7ef4901904d63_u18chan.jpg - (235.16kb, 961x1280, 2f960b184f6fd41e65f7ef4901904d63.jpg)
>>2165608
>>
A few easy ones done in my spare time... Furrynomous 2022/08/09 17:16:17 No.2166650
File: LopunnyFeetEdit_u18chan.png - (4.1mb, 4000x4000, LopunnyFeetEdit.png)
>>2165832
>>2142767
>>2162980

Like I said, I had to slow down a bit, but I check back once in a while, so here you go.
I'm really sorry for those "Projects I Announced" and I can't tell you an ETA, sadly.

>*Sigh*
Back in the day when these were mostly done by someone else,
how many of them were actually finished and what was the response time?

I thought I had stumbled into a place where guys did some casual Rule34 on the side
while they try to improve, get feedback, and shoot the breeze somewhat anonymously.
Now it feels like this is just a solo-operation nowadays, with yours truly funnily enough.

I guess I might need to go full circle and join Newgrounds, HentaiFoundry, Furaffinity,
Twitter, Etc. and give those guys as well as my Internet Provider, Google/Facebook, and
my Phone company all the knowledge of kinky and weird shit I like to consume on the internet since most those sites require all this info on you just so you can post anything nowadays.

Edited at 2022/08/09 17:26:53
>>
A few easy ones done in my spare time... Furrynomous 2022/08/09 17:16:22 No.2166651
File: ChaloAlejandraBottomLessEdit_u18chan.png - (2.18mb, 1477x4429, ChaloAlejandraBottomLessEdit.png)
>>2166650
>>
A few easy ones done in my spare time... Furrynomous 2022/08/09 17:16:27 No.2166652
File: LuluPicnicNudeEdit_u18chan.png - (7.93mb, 4400x3400, LuluPicnicNudeEdit.png)
>>2166650
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/09 20:31:07 No.2166707
File: c7fbdb2c7320dac8af0703fa8b11c4be_u18chan.png - (335.99kb, 700x817, c7fbdb2c7320dac8af0703fa8b11c4be.png)
Ayy, I'd like to request an edit to turn this into a titfuck, and maybe a removal of the cheese dust too lmao
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/09 21:54:59 No.2166735
>>2166650
I can't really speak for this place too much, but it feels like some boards on 4chan seem to have more guys actively working on stuff, problem is it generally isn't furry centric

If you were to join any of those platforms, why not just use a throwaway email, and the like? I always try to avoid giving real info if I can help it
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/10 00:30:46 No.2166813
>>2166650
I appreciate the edit.
Id love to be able to help with editing given there was some kinda resource that helps to learn this kinda niche stuff
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/10 01:20:12 No.2166824
File: aa61db71b4b32d15e8e1e6f411ae4c45_u18chan.jpg - (90.38kb, 600x852, aa61db71b4b32d15e8e1e6f411ae4c45.jpg)
Requesting a nude edit, here's how the artist draws nipples and vaginas: https://files.catbox.moe/n9hyhv.png
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/10 22:48:06 No.2167221
>>2166652
awesome!
thank you very much
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/11 19:56:17 No.2167539
File: fa47524388ea1a896719b9a369fc42a3_u18chan.png - (345.73kb, 1300x1114, fa47524388ea1a896719b9a369fc42a3.png)
Stocking removal?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/11 20:39:06 No.2167555
>>2167539
References - https://e621.net/posts?tags=alesia+kittydee
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/12 03:58:08 No.2167816
>>2167539
>>2167555
Lmfao bro really replied to somebody else's request with the character's feet ref. Anyway here's a better feet ref for the artist's convenience

https://static1.e621.net/data/df/c7/dfc712448e233906e61d2633433bc927.png

Edited at 2022/08/12 04:06:16
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/13 00:35:49 No.2168120
File: 6ead13604216a790d4828cc164499ad8_u18chan.jpg - (257.02kb, 2048x1768, 6ead13604216a790d4828cc164499ad8.jpg)
Requesting NSFW edit.
>>
An FYI and a Quick Edit Furrynomous 2022/08/13 04:55:50 No.2168177
File: VGcatsDbaruEditLeo_u18chan.png - (354.36kb, 700x817, VGcatsDbaruEditLeo.png)
>>2166707
I didn't use waifu2x or upscaled it since it was very sketch-like and loose.
I also used Dbaru's other art on the Human Penis version and made a
slightly customized version for Leo's. Either way, Two different reactions and
approaches to the same scenario since I had to rework more art than expected.

[To All]
Yeah...
It looks like I may be the only one who keeps a few of these threads
"alive" outside of the regular requests and comments. I've seen a few of my edits
on all the popular rule34 sites now (4chan, Paheal, Rule34.XXX, E621, etc.).

I can't really say if that's a good or bad thing for certain, but I'm taking a wild guess and saying that it's probably one of the reasons the "U18 'Art' Boards" have had so
much more traffic nowadays.

Honestly speaking, I mostly knew this place as another way to see Paywalled and
"Do Not Post" Rule34 on the Comic Boards without actually donating myself. (LMAO!!!)
>>
An FYI and a Quick Edit Furrynomous 2022/08/13 04:56:39 No.2168178
File: VGcatsDbaruEditHuman_u18chan.png - (365.85kb, 700x817, VGcatsDbaruEditHuman.png)
>>2168177
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/13 05:30:16 No.2168190
>>2162359
Still hoping for this.
>>
Well...another small one...with Extras. Furrynomous 2022/08/13 05:48:06 No.2168199
File: AlexiaFeetsEdit1_u18chan.png - (322.76kb, 1300x1114, AlexiaFeetsEdit1.png)
>>2167539
(To the People who provided the Refs, thank you, too!)

If you're the same guy who requested (The Art of Monique by Siroc),
I'm going to hazard a guess you're really got something for these
Busty, Blue Haired, Barefoot, Shark Babes, huh?

Hopefully this an apology of sorts for being such a cock-tease, huh?
Regardless, two versions. One Nude, one personal edit.
(The 'personal edit' is a Bustier and Tweaked Version with bits and
pieces that I feel that give it an extra bit of fun and emphasis.)

>To those who like or are expecting "MY" Edits:

I'm really going to have to slow down even more, sadly.
This stuff is fun, but my "Real Art" is going to have to take priority
in the more immediate, near future for the time being. I'll visit from
time to time as always, but I'll try not to make anymore promises
or stupid proposals like I did before. I'm still have those heavy edits
I showed before and still working on them, but I still can't give an ETA.
>>
Well...another small one...with Extras. Furrynomous 2022/08/13 05:48:11 No.2168200
File: AlexiaFeetsEdit2_u18chan.png - (442.96kb, 1300x1114, AlexiaFeetsEdit2.png)
>>2168199
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/13 06:04:31 No.2168205
>>2168199

You did a damn good job thanks! Also no I'm not the same guy. I'm the guy who asked for the otter lady porin edit. Not really into feet specifically just thought the socks were a little distracting and I like having having the option for no socks

Edited at 2022/08/13 06:51:06
>>
. Chatin # MOD # 2022/08/13 06:49:46 No.2168208
File: 1619983561.aurru_1b93f585-d56c-4ca9-ab25-c4e3a0e10614_u18chan.png - (2.35mb, 1280x962, 1619983561.aurru_1b93f585-d56c-4ca9-ab25-c4e3a0e10614.png)
>>2164720

On the list of things I did not expect to see in this thread. Nice. -saves-

If you want to try your hand at this one...
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/13 16:19:51 No.2168399
File: erika01_1_u18chan.jpg - (311.99kb, 2400x3150, erika0 (1).jpg)
Requesting to remove her panties. Should be easy enough. Keep the shirt tho
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/13 20:49:05 No.2168446
>>2168178

lol cringe
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/14 00:17:37 No.2168502
File: 1615342118986_u18chan.png - (298.69kb, 1024x717, 1615342118986.png)
requesting a nude edit and that she gets bigger breasts, medium sized
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/14 00:57:54 No.2168514
>>2168177
>>2168178
Holy shit man, fantastic work! Thanks my guy
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/14 09:25:36 No.2168658
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/14 21:42:47 No.2168820
File: FaJulXpX0AAS1H9_u18chan.jpg - (95.1kb, 900x919, FaJulXpX0AAS1H9.jpg)
Requesting her bra and panties removed

Here's what her nipples are colored: https://files.catbox.moe/280xhq.jpg

Here's the best underboob refs I could find from the artist:
https://files.catbox.moe/grk4wl.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/ghok4t.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/bl7187.jpg

Edited at 2022/08/15 22:24:02
>>
Lunala Edit Furrynomous 2022/08/16 08:34:25 No.2169551
File: LunalaTFfeathersFemEdit_u18chan.png - (10.93mb, 4000x2339, LunalaTFfeathersFemEdit.png)
>>2164509
Simple, but took longer than usual and I was able to do this on the side.

Edited at 2022/08/16 08:35:12
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/16 08:52:10 No.2169552
>>2169551

Thanks, it was definitely worth the wait. It looks real nice.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/17 03:50:50 No.2170082
File: JoePekarkitty_u18chan.jpg - (70.72kb, 572x700, Joe Pekar kitty.jpg)
Strip this cat nude, and make her tits slightly bigger <3
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/17 13:55:41 No.2170212
File: 4138861_Furball_stream_mallow16_u18chan.png - (725.63kb, 1280x1024, 4138861_Furball_stream_mallow16.png)
Can someone edit the colors of these digimons, flamedramon and renamon to their original color schemes
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/17 23:44:31 No.2170460
File: ba21c017c5dabf27a88af9b0aad0b709_u18chan.jpg - (184.77kb, 1003x1416, ba21c017c5dabf27a88af9b0aad0b709.jpg)
Requesting female edit
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/18 00:58:28 No.2170491
>>2158858

Bumping this
>>
Small Spare Time Edits Furrynomous 2022/08/18 18:24:48 No.2170763
File: SorcKoboldLineUpEdit_u18chan.png - (1.24mb, 1424x925, SorcKoboldLineUpEdit.png)
>>2169350
From Edits 3.0
I didn't upscale this since the art style is very "clean" and was easy to edit.
The way the artist draws genitals is a little diverse so I did my best to
fit the overall art and style as well as have it "closed" for the time being.
>>
Small Spare Time Edits (For Chatin) Furrynomous 2022/08/18 18:37:39 No.2170765
File: AurruFoxLewdEdit1_u18chan.png - (9.17mb, 3200x2404, AurruFoxLewdEdit1.png)
>>2168208
A small "Thank You!" for our often Thankless Moderator.
I want to let you know, if it weren't for your efforts, I would never
have posted here, LOL!

If U18 had all that "Chaos and Cringe" that 4chan had, there was
no way in Hell that I'd try to interact anyone here. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Two Versions: Both upscaled, one as close to the Original as
possible, and one that has bigger breasts and no signatures
to hopefully become a distraction-less wallpaper of sorts.
>>
Small Spare Time Edits (For Chatin) Furrynomous 2022/08/18 18:37:45 No.2170766
File: AurruFoxLewdEdit2_u18chan.png - (9.15mb, 3200x2404, AurruFoxLewdEdit2.png)
>>2170765
>>
Small Spare Time Edits Furrynomous 2022/08/18 19:03:35 No.2170772
File: DigimonGirlsEdit_u18chan.png - (996.2kb, 1280x1024, DigimonGirlsEdit.png)
>>2170212
Here you go. Enjoy, hopefully.
Tried my best but I think there were a lot of artistic liberties with
the both of these characters.

I really don't think it's a pure FlameDramon but a mix of Veemon
and FlameDramon. Renamon is also missing a her markings,
missing her arm-warmers, and her legs look like a Blaziken's
since I'm assuming due to them being fan-OC's.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/18 21:51:24 No.2170830
>>2170763

Thanks for editing this
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/19 07:26:52 No.2170997
File: coco1888c859af9b6d288646100ecb9a069_u18chan.png - (287.82kb, 1000x750, coco1888c859af9b6d288646100ecb9a069.png)
requesting the text be removed and add nipples if possible
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/19 12:46:28 No.2171157
>>2170772
Thanks for the edit <3
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/19 16:36:34 No.2171242
File: d437b9884c5d201e4cf33545510852a61_u18chan.png - (6.61mb, 3840x2160, d437b9884c5d201e4cf33545510852a6 (1).png)
Hello,
Ask for a nude version of this leafeon with nipples on the breasts please.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/20 00:23:07 No.2171482
File: 1631479231.dracojeff_dandy_phy_hat_u18chan.png - (2.06mb, 1200x900, 1631479231.dracojeff_dandy_phy_hat.png)
Requesting a barefoot edit please.

Here's how the artist draws feet: https://files.catbox.moe/k4icin.png
https://files.catbox.moe/pucvx1.png
https://files.catbox.moe/d5r8p8.png
https://files.catbox.moe/0pcvdu.png (Warning: Futa)
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/20 02:46:47 No.2171530
File: CC_u18chan.png - (253.55kb, 1000x750, CC.png)
>>2170997
Not OP, but I wanted to give this one a shot. Apologies if the nipples are a bit rough - it's been a little bit since I've drawn any lol
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/20 03:57:14 No.2171546
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/20 11:21:31 No.2171708
>>2171530
awesome, thanks
>>
To Stamp Artist Furrynomous 2022/08/20 13:42:24 No.2171773
File: WoadedFox_Edited_u18chan_u18chan.png - (3.9mb, 2132x1508, WoadedFox_Edited_u18chan.png)
I beg you pardon 1000 times...but I forgot probably the most important detail on Salem...Please, add a pair of glasses (like, ultra thin frame ones you know...)...And a wedding ring on her hand...I can provide refs for the glasses if needed...Thanks a bunch and sorry again...
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/20 16:30:23 No.2171938
File: k2ZVbZTSdqM_waifu2x_art_noise2_scale_tta_1_waifu2x_art_noise1_scale_tta_1_u18chan.png - (1.55mb, 1772x2416, k2ZVbZTSdqM_waifu2x_art_noise2_scale_tta_1_waifu2x_art_noise1_scale_tta_1.png)
This one might be strange - please give her a nice horse futa cock. Not absurdly huge but probably bigger than it should be. Oh and bumping this one:
>>2168399
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/21 03:59:28 No.2172303
File: 1660978288403_u18chan.png - (397.74kb, 1500x1500, 1660978288403.png)
Requesting an edit with the facial expression change to Judy being disgusting and removing her hands grip from the brown bunny guy, and Nick's express being an annoyed but suspicious expression and the brown bunny guy having a pathetic and desperate expression.
Bonus points if you give the rabbit guy evidence of steroid abuse.
>>
LOL. Sure Link Some Refs. Furrynomous 2022/08/22 00:39:23 No.2172737
>>2171773
Just link me the frames and tell me the type/color of metal the ring is.
This won't take that long like most of the requests here.
(I'm still doing a 2-3 at the moment but, like I said, I need to slow WAY down.)
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/22 05:14:30 No.2172847
File: Rectangle-thin-lens-metal-glasses-frame-women-red-on-black-Special-design-hinge-prescription-glasses-SU1008.jpg_Q90.jpg__u18chan.jpg - (32.28kb, 1000x1000, Rectangle-thin-lens-metal-glasses-frame-women-red-on-black-Special-design-hinge-prescription-glasses-SU1008.jpg_Q90.jpg_.jpg)
>>2172737

Well, a gold wedding ring...simple and plain...As for his glasses, a pair like those in the image are perfect (later I may ask you to add them to previous images too...maybe...)...Thank you so much! ;)
>>
Topless or Nude? Furrynomous 2022/08/22 07:11:28 No.2172877
File: LeafeonToplessOnlyEdit_u18chan.png - (8.88mb, 3842x3375, LeafeonToplessOnlyEdit.png)
>>2171242
I got your topless version here.
If you wanted the WHOLE BODY, that would be an entire project.

I have to extend the Background even more for that and would need
references for the artist, genitals, character, feet-style, and leg-pose
for the best results so we can get a better overall idea of what you'd
want for this specific image since we see so little of her.
Well anyways, enjoy I guess.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/22 12:56:40 No.2172940
File: 0048166c27faf8d3d1da2f34630f8302a_u18chan.jpg - (1.15mb, 1447x2355, 0048166c27faf8d3d1da2f34630f8302a.jpg)
Can you please replace head on 2nd pic with 1st? I tried, but it doesn't look good.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/22 12:56:44 No.2172941
File: Ninetails-reg-16_u18chan.jpg - (856.39kb, 1260x1680, Ninetails-reg-16.jpg)
>>2172940
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/22 12:56:48 No.2172942
File: NT1_u18chan.jpg - (939.76kb, 1260x1680, NT1.jpg)
>>2172940
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/22 14:20:31 No.2172962
>>2172877
Thank you very much.
It is not necessary to make the whole body of this leafeon, it is enough. ;-)
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/22 14:24:44 No.2172963
>>2148686
For this vaporeon, there yes it is the whole body. Do you have time to take care of it?

Of course I'm in no hurry.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/23 05:44:59 No.2173379
https://u18chan.com/uploads/data/13325/Cathy_shirtbottomlessshyu18chan_u18chan.png

Give her a dark redish canine shape vibrator toy, inserted anal.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/23 05:56:26 No.2173380
>>2165463
Just wanted to say the biggest thank you I can!
And yeah I know about the space marines lol
If possible could you make one last edit where the guy is a smaller regular human? If not, I understand!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/23 13:34:46 No.2173458
File: 54a1890d-fc75-4fd4-af2a-53dc3c90dc01_u18chan.png - (4.56mb, 1600x2978, 54a1890d-fc75-4fd4-af2a-53dc3c90dc01.png)
Kindly requesting pants removal, please.

Renamon and art refs:
https://e621.net/posts/1248497
https://e621.net/posts/1240475
https://e621.net/posts/2039261
https://e621.net/posts/1795152
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/23 15:07:57 No.2173526
File: imagem_2022-08-23_120746983_u18chan.png - (9.2mb, 1612x3000, imagem_2022-08-23_120746983.png)
>>2173458

Not an edit, but I found a pantless version by the original artist
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/23 15:10:16 No.2173539
>>2173526
Maybe the requester was hoping somebody could draw it better. Her pussy is disappearing into her ass for some reason.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/23 19:19:32 No.2173738
File: 1661257844555572_u18chan.png - (4.87mb, 2860x4096, 1661257844555572 .png)
Request for a bare versionwith nipples and a pussy.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/23 19:57:50 No.2173749
>>2173539

If someone would like to take a crack at it, I would like to see it.
>>
You were so close!!! Furrynomous 2022/08/23 21:36:13 No.2173781
File: WhatLol_u18chan.jpg - (1.69mb, 2292x1451, WhatLol.jpg)
>>2172940
>>2172941
>>2172942
You could've finished this with a few more steps.
I also noticed you did an edit of my edit, too. LOL

This is probably one time I have to flat out refuse an edit,
not because I'm not willing to do it, or it's hard, time consuming,
the image is low quality, etc. but I honestly think you could
finish this on your own and would like to see the end result.
>>
Well, now I have a request. Furrynomous 2022/08/23 21:43:13 No.2173786
File: TipsAndProcess_u18chan.jpg - (4.18mb, 2520x3320, TipsAndProcess.jpg)
>>2172940
>>2173781
I don't know what you meant by "good" but I do have some opinions
and recommendations on how I'd proceed even further.
One thing I did was add a few extra details, to make the image either
pop out a little more or make it your own.

Here's a simple breakdown as well as some of my own editing
on the images you provided. I didn't finish them, sadly.
I still want YOU to finish this request which has now become mine.
(Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!)

I'd also play around with the facial expression, too, for fun.
(Possibly the eyeballs, since they're the easiest, and make an ahegao.)

*Off Topic but the OG's Face kinda reminds me of the Hooker
addicted to meth from "Breaking Bad" if you've seen it.
(Not Judging if you like that sort of thing, just saying so. LOL!)

Edited at 2022/08/23 21:50:28
>>
You're Welcome! But... Furrynomous 2022/08/23 22:00:34 No.2173790
>>2173380
Like an Imperial Guardsmen? But the Adaptes Astartes
are the best of the best to inflict the God Emperor's will?
You wouldn't send a lowly grunt to perform such a ritual?
(Okay, I'll stop with the cringe.)
That's all the 40k knowledge I have anyways, LOL.

Yeah... sorry. I'm VERY swamped and busy right now.
How come no one on /aco has helped with this?
I've seen some of their edits and they aren't too bad?

I'm glad you've enjoyed this, regardless!

>>2172962
Same goes for you, too!
And if you're the same one asking for Vaporeon below,
Yeah, same deal. Sorry, very busy.

I do want others to start editing, too. So I encourage
both new editors and people requesting those edits
to support them and cut them some slack as well.

So many edits, so little time.

Edited at 2022/08/24 08:21:51
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/23 23:33:33 No.2173817
>>2064153

Bump from the edit thread
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/24 07:08:14 No.2173932
File: Fa39LH7WYAE9mz2_u18chan.jpg - (142.55kb, 1074x1207, Fa39LH7WYAE9mz2.jpg)
Can someone unzip her pijamas? Thanks!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/24 14:38:14 No.2174027
File: c981b01a41f1f49a1f50b12144b016b0_u18chan.jpg - (402.51kb, 1947x2500, c981b01a41f1f49a1f50b12144b016b0.jpg)
Is there a way to correct her posture? I mean, the hell happened with her spine.
>>
Like I said, an easy one. Furrynomous 2022/08/25 08:19:30 No.2174914
File: GlassesRingRetouch_u18chan.png - (7.02mb, 3000x2122, GlassesRingRetouch.png)
>>2171773
A simple request like this was all I can promise, right now.
I think Roza looked a little too saturated and flat so I
tweaked her up a bit to fit the entire scene a bit more.
all the while using the same colors in the picture for the ring.
The image is also scaled up even more so, there's that too.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/25 13:11:55 No.2174981
>>2174914
Thanks man! This looks great! You're the best!
-S-
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/25 19:07:35 No.2175130
File: a54b09ea67528a5ce8613011190499fb_u18chan.png - (1.55mb, 3000x4000, a54b09ea67528a5ce8613011190499fb.png)
nudity please!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/26 03:42:37 No.2175326
>>2165608
Bumparino
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/27 06:16:16 No.2175836
>>2165148

Little bump

-R-
>>
You gave a reference but no artist name Furrynomous 2022/08/27 18:54:10 No.2176036
File: CharacterButNoArtistRefEdit_u18chan.png - (3.36mb, 1333x2000, CharacterButNoArtistRefEdit.png)
>>2165608
That reference was helpful but it would've been even
more helpful if the artist's name, the artists links, and
possibly links to the character were also uploaded.

Anyways, here you go and enjoy.
Did my best to give her the right amount of detail
as well as match them.

Fun Fact: If you look closely, I thing the bra she's
wearing might be a little too big for her,
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/27 21:12:05 No.2176065
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/28 05:02:06 No.2176300
>>2176036
Thank you it looks great. Sorry I wasn't thinking about giving that name and links that's my bad.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/28 20:16:16 No.2176747
https://static1.e621.net/data/85/01/8501ef97299d29bb0e18f6ca9c029ea0.png

Could somebody move her hand so we can see all of her? This is the biggest version i could find. The artist is Rakkuguy and the character is Velvela.
Ref links

https://e621.net/posts?tags=rakkuguy

https://e621.net/posts/798861?q=velvela
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/29 06:38:18 No.2176876
File: 9ab817792c9107aaccb93640af27db2f_u18chan.jpg - (647.17kb, 1280x915, 9ab817792c9107aaccb93640af27db2f.jpg)
Can someone please make the pussy juice and squirt excessive?
>>
Your edits are amazing! Furrynomous 2022/08/29 08:41:39 No.2176893
File: 425437f7e491dd888e44baada61214eadd273178_u18chan.jpg - (361.7kb, 900x900, 425437f7e491dd888e44baada61214eadd273178.jpg)
Can you please do something about this piece?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/29 11:31:22 No.2176940
File: Lola_April2022_u18chan_u18chan.png - (11.49mb, 3509x5000, Lola_April2022_u18chan.png)
Can someone please remove the two shorts and top?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/30 21:11:03 No.2177993
File: FZsd61AXwAAMxbu_u18chan.jpg - (937.36kb, 2893x4092, FZsd61AXwAAMxbu.jpg)
Is there possible to remove her clothing? Thank you
>>
Post removed? Furrynomous 2022/08/31 05:42:03 No.2178258
Cannot find my latest post here, but I I try to reupload the image (two foxes in a swimming pool), says is already present...Is a site bug or got removed for...Reasons?...
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/31 08:31:23 No.2178296
>>2159176
4chan delivery
Dry version PNG: https://files.catbox.moe/wi7tyh.png
Wet version PNG: https://files.catbox.moe/wlnjhr.png
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/31 17:49:34 No.2178450
>>2178258
Try using catbox.
>>
To Stamp Artist Furrynomous 2022/08/31 20:50:27 No.2178497
https://files.catbox.moe/0pzxat.jpg

Using Catbox, as suggested cuz post disappeared (BTW, thanks >>2178450)...Anyway, Artist...You know what to do...Just a random thing if you want to, just reduce his muscles just a bit...My Salem is not that pumped up ;P ...Thanks in advance.

-S-
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/02 21:10:21 No.2179533
File: FaJulXpX0AAS1H90_u18chan.jpg - (700.72kb, 900x919, FaJulXpX0AAS1H90.jpg)
>>2168820
OR to this, it got delivered on /trash/
>>
Please? Kiba the Messenger 2022/09/03 00:07:58 No.2179586
File: 20220705_175806_u18chan.jpg - (159.13kb, 720x610, 20220705_175806.jpg)
>>2131195
>>
Fluffy Fox 2022/09/03 01:50:12 No.2179618
>>2179586
oh i would get to do that (prob i did) but i remember seeing long ago you mock of the artist on a threat wich is strange considering you want that character edited?
Anyways no dramallama or anything i just found it hilarious.
>>1793592
>>
Kiba the Messenger 2022/09/03 04:12:33 No.2179658
File: Screenshot_20201024-172518_YouTube_u18chan.jpg - (227.01kb, 1280x720, Screenshot_20201024-172518_YouTube.jpg)
>>2179618
Threat? Seriously?
You sound like my youngest brother.
I don't have contempt for Tailsrulz, but I can criticize his bad attitude and petty behavior, and also appreciate his art. It may be ironic, but it isn't hypocritical.
>>
Fluffy Fox 2022/09/03 04:28:23 No.2179672
>>2179658
Well thats kinda true maybe i just overreact to it and yeah critic is always key for improviment if someone is doing something wrong, now i feel like if im some kind of fanboy X3 apologies for the comment.
>>
Kiba the Messenger 2022/09/03 05:21:59 No.2179677
>>2179672
We're cool
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/03 05:27:54 No.2179704
File: 5e4042de4a5ff3f0caf99529c9125184_u18chan.png - (3.75mb, 1444x2240, 5e4042de4a5ff3f0caf99529c9125184.png)
Requesting a female edit and the blue hands removed, please.

Ref: https://e621.net/posts/3145007?q=r-mk+butt

Edited at 2022/09/03 05:29:05
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/03 11:31:21 No.2179822
File: cancelumbreoncoloraltd_u18chan.png - (1.16mb, 1555x1222, cancelumbreoncoloraltd.png)
>>2163971
OR here, this one was delivered on /trash/
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/03 15:45:08 No.2179870
File: d92a4c0883a53d0a77c20aa6cf1ae733_u18chan.jpg - (212.73kb, 1118x939, d92a4c0883a53d0a77c20aa6cf1ae733.jpg)
Is it possible to make a nude version?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/04 03:30:17 No.2180150
File: d67f05a9470e3f2bbacd2de8ef186520567ca269_u18chan.jpg - (449.63kb, 2220x3106, d67f05a9470e3f2bbacd2de8ef186520567ca269.jpg)
Can someone please get rid of her bikini and open her eyes? The artist is Nnecgrau and the character is Gallar.

https://e621.net/posts?tags=nnecgrau

https://e621.net/posts?tags=gallar_%28nnecgrau%29
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/04 03:31:52 No.2180153
File: cbec8810d8214c089a20ad468801ae5d6d7a950f_u18chan.jpg - (369.8kb, 2220x3106, cbec8810d8214c089a20ad468801ae5d6d7a950f.jpg)
>>2180150
Ref for eyes and fleshy bits color
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/04 23:54:16 No.2180477
Gonna bump this again for good measure.

>>2170082
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/05 18:48:39 No.2180838
File: 1659633790.katerian_monique_nude_colored_signature_version0_u18chan.png - (975.39kb, 907x1489, 1659633790.katerian_monique_nude_colored_signature_version0.png)
>>2164277
This got delivered on /trash/
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/06 05:11:11 No.2181021
File: fewcanafford_u18chan.png - (3.5mb, 2480x3508, few can afford.png)
Remove shorts 2 versions vaginal and anal with or without cum.

Edited at 2022/09/06 05:11:25
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/06 05:23:18 No.2181025
>>2178497

lil' bumpeh
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/06 06:46:59 No.2181040
>>2181021
Damn broe ordering like he at McDonald's
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/06 09:38:52 No.2181076
>>2168399

bumping the shark
>>
Well...bad news, My U-18 Family.... Furrynomous 2022/09/06 18:49:58 No.2181260
File: SlowingDownEvenMore_u18chan.png - (17.23kb, 554x153, SlowingDownEvenMore.png)
Pretty sure all the board regulars noticed this but it looks like my
stuff IRL got a stronger hold on me, than before.

(You can tell by the recent comments on them, too, funnily enough.)

Like I said before, really busy, and I try to give as much effort and quality
in whatever edits I find willing and fun to do, if that's anything to go by.

I can't reasonably say if I can regularly do these again, but regardless,
please be patient and treat the OTHER EDITORS/ARTISTS on these boards
kindly since not all of them have the same hardware, programs, skillset,
or time on their hands to complete some of your desires.

-Love, The Stamp Editor

(PS: Yes I know this was corny and preachy, I'm a Lame-As-Fuck Loser.)
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/06 20:56:23 No.2181286
>>2181260

Don't put yourself down man...You gave all yourself to this community IMO and as I always say, Real life matters the most, always...We all comprehend (I hope at least :P). Goodspeed to you and we wish you all the very best! Hope to see you soon again...Until then, Farewell (*Cit).

-You know who this is ;)-
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/07 19:01:44 No.2181688
File: 1662577093104816_u18chan.jpg - (142.71kb, 1280x1117, 1662577093104816.jpg)
Requesting H-cup sized boobs and a cumshot please

Spoilering because it's foot fetish
>>
This was super simple... Furrynomous 2022/09/08 20:00:40 No.2182206
File: BWFJ_Edit1_u18chan.png - (353.95kb, 1500x1309, BWFJ_Edit1.png)
>>2181688
I don't know the rules for the "straight-focused" boards, but something
like this shouldn't really send off any alarm-bells, ideally.

Upscaled as well. I don't know which Locale of Cup Size you want but
I assumed it was the USA so I tried to match it as best with the original.
>>
This was super simple... Furrynomous 2022/09/08 20:00:45 No.2182207
File: BWFJ_Edit2_u18chan.png - (306.22kb, 1500x1309, BWFJ_Edit2.png)
>>2182206
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/08 20:27:24 No.2182214
>>2182206
>>2182207
OR to that, thank you so much!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/09 23:19:47 No.2182639
File: 4861490-CinderacePlague_of_GripesPorkyman_0_u18chan.jpg - (556.64kb, 1152x2048, 4861490 - Cinderace Plague_of_Gripes Porkyman.jpg)
>>2163877
4chan delivery
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/10 22:34:08 No.2183376
File: 270efa7de9f30298bcec71581614d339_u18chan.jpg - (132.64kb, 998x1000, 270efa7de9f30298bcec71581614d339.jpg)
Requesting Timon and Pumbaa edited out
>>
LMAO! Again?!? Furrynomous 2022/09/11 00:06:49 No.2183463
>>2183376
I already personally did that same request!
Down to the specifics, too.

>>2115551
It was on the other more crowded, edits thread.
The quality and resolution is even higher.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/11 00:37:27 No.2183474
>>2183463
Oh, sorry. I didn't know that someone already requested that.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/12 03:43:37 No.2184004
File: AnubisPounding_u18chan.jpg - (1.22mb, 3749x2366, Anubis Pounding.jpg)
Requesting the guy made anthro, I'd like him to be colored like the girl is.

I tired doing it myself, but the program I use just wouldn't cooperate with me. It gave me different colors no matter what blending mode I chose. All I could get colored right was is dick.

Edited at 2022/09/12 03:44:42
>>
Fluffy Fox 2022/09/12 05:34:11 No.2184041
File: Anubis_Pounding_Anthro_Edit_u18chan.png - (4.92mb, 3749x2366, Anubis_Pounding_Anthro_Edit.png)
>>2184004
Programs and their layer effect/other tools might come handy to edit, but until a certain point i guess the best tool is knowlege and experience, still hope this is what you were looking for.
>>
A Quick One from the Other Thread Furrynomous 2022/09/12 06:01:03 No.2184053
File: TsampikosNunMikCum_Edit_3_u18chan.png - (11.55mb, 5600x4153, TsampikosNun&MikCum_Edit.png)
>>2183685
Removed text, too, since it was simple. LOL!
Translucent vs Transparent, I guess.

Enjoy, Hopefully.
>>
So glad other Editors/Users are trying & uploading!!! Furrynomous 2022/09/12 06:38:15 No.2184062
File: AnubisAnthroEdit_u18chan.png - (5.33mb, 3749x2366, Anubis&AnthroEdit.png)
>>2184004
Honestly, multiple layers and attempts are common in even (cough-cough) "simple" edits.
My Layers were (Bottom to Top and ALL Selection Masked on the Human):
*Hue & Saturation - To Allow Colorization
*Brightness & Contrast - To Tweak the Light/Shadow
*Overlay of Her Sampled Fur - To Color (Played/Erased some Parts to test effectiveness)
*Linear Dodge (Add) of Her Sampled Highlights - For HIS Highlights (Soft Brushed/Moused: Specific Areas)
*Vibrance & Saturation - For Color & Composition Matching

>>2184041
(I'm not trying to discredit your efforts. I just wanted to give the OR, above, some quick pointers. LOL.)
I've been so busy, that you even beat me to it!
I noticed some of your work in the Older, More Crowded Thread.
I'm surprised you don't try your hand on editing more often since you have some skills.
Even in this thread, there are a few "Easy Ones" so to speak.
I'm going to hazard a guess your either busy IRL or on other Boards/Chan-sites?

Edited at 2022/09/12 06:46:17
>>
Fluffy Fox 2022/09/12 06:53:05 No.2184066
>>2184062
Just practice and learn how to ''translate'' if it for edits also drawing by yourself helps too, its a improve-improve not just edits but learn how all that works, and yes busy irl by work and also im not interested on most requests done, and just come from time to time to search what is going on and i wish i had the skill youre calling out im not as good as you might think but thanks anyways and have a good day/night.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/12 06:58:23 No.2184067
>>2184066
You have a good one, as well.
Who knows. The more you practice and challenge yourself,
the better you get and the more fun editing gets, too!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/12 08:01:50 No.2184078
File: LoonaxOctaviaFINISHEDFNT_Mesadetrabajo1_u18chan.jpg - (2.08mb, 2667x2134, Loona x Octavia FINISHED FNT_Mesa de trabajo 1.jpg)
Would it be possible to request turning Loona here into a dude aka really just removing the tits and flattening the chest?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/12 10:19:36 No.2184103
>>2184041
>>2184062
OR here, these look fantastic! Thank you both so much! Also thank you for the advice on making color edits!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/12 17:38:38 No.2184215
File: ANUBIS_ANIM_01_u18chan.jpg - (1.02mb, 3600x2321, ANUBIS_ANIM_01.jpg)
>>2184041
>>2184062
Different anon here, you think either of you could also make an anthro edit of this too? Also with the guy colored like the girl.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/12 22:07:54 No.2184293
File: Maeve_u18chan.png - (831.27kb, 1800x1280, Maeve.png)
Could you guys edit the little one to be clean and not muddy and stuff?

Maybe even color her a bit if you want :3
>>
Fluffy Fox 2022/09/13 02:30:55 No.2184381
File: ANUBIS_ANIM_01_Edit_u18chan.png - (4.69mb, 3600x2321, ANUBIS_ANIM_01_Edit.png)
>>2184215
Well there goes nothing, i guess if youre not satisfied with it you can get a full refund.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/13 02:54:50 No.2184392
Bumping this one

>>2170082
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/13 03:16:43 No.2184411
>>2184381
OR here, I am satisfied, thank you so much!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/13 03:27:20 No.2184420
File: 4151005_Furball_stream_vixen49_u18chan.png - (760.01kb, 1124x1280, 4151005_Furball_stream_vixen49.png)
I've been trying to use the thighs and pussy from this vixen pic to fill in the rest of the following lioness pic, and then change the fur color to match. But I lack the photoshop skills
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/13 03:30:26 No.2184422
File: kafri_u18chan.png - (676.49kb, 793x1100, kafri.png)
>>2184420
Would anyone be willing to try it? Its from the same artist, and the pose is as close as I've been able to find.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/13 16:48:22 No.2184668
File: request_1_u18chan.png - (3.63mb, 3228x1748, request.png)
requesting one (or both) of the cow-girls on the left wearing a kinky leather BDSM outfit like the cartoon cow on the right
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/13 17:23:55 No.2184677
>>2168399

bumping a pretty nice and easy one
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/13 19:41:13 No.2184738
File: a2b8ae7c6b92c2e0374127607f995284_u18chan.jpeg - (655.06kb, 4096x3351, a2b8ae7c6b92c2e0374127607f995284.jpeg)
requesting
A) remove the panties
B) give her a normal leg/foot instead of ending in a point. just make the leg continue off screen to avoid drawing a foot
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/13 21:13:11 No.2184760
File: erika02_claspers_u18chan_u18chan.png - (1.58mb, 2400x3150, erika02_claspers_u18chan.png)
>>2168399
>>2168399
You're lucky you have a marine biologist that took art class so here are some edits of a shark girl.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/13 21:13:17 No.2184761
File: erika02_claspers2_u18chan_u18chan.png - (1.59mb, 2400x3150, erika02_claspers2_u18chan.png)
>>2184760
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/13 23:25:09 No.2184789
Try messing around with this:

https://clipdrop.co/relight
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/13 23:44:47 No.2184794
File: Iskra-Oops01Normal-KrystalSchoolGirlBabysitterHypnotisedMindControl_u18chan.png - (8.72mb, 2000x3000, Iskra - Oops! 01, Normal -Krystal, SchoolGirl, Babysitter, Hypnotised, MindControl.png)
Is there anyone who would be able to remove the kid in the background? with this and the alt?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/13 23:44:52 No.2184795
File: Iskra-Oops02WardrobeMalfunction-KrystalSchoolGirlBabysitterHypnotisedMindControl_u18chan.png - (8.64mb, 2000x3000, Iskra - Oops! 02, Wardrobe Malfunction -Krystal, SchoolGirl, Babysitter, Hypnotised, MindControl.png)
>>2184794
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/14 00:04:14 No.2184800
File: fixitplease_u18chan.jpg - (670.16kb, 1754x1240, fix it please.jpg)
Female anal edit of this please
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/14 00:55:20 No.2184812
File: Iskra-Oops01Normal-KrystalSchoolGirlBabysitterHypnotisedMindControl11_u18chan.png - (10.48mb, 2000x3000, Iskra-Oops01Normal-KrystalSchoolGirlBabysitterHypnotisedMindControl11.png)
>>2184794
Good enough?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/14 00:55:25 No.2184813
File: Iskra-Oops02WardrobeMalfunction-KrystalSchoolGirlBabysitterHypnotisedMindControl22_u18chan.png - (10.39mb, 2000x3000, Iskra-Oops02WardrobeMalfunction-KrystalSchoolGirlBabysitterHypnotisedMindControl22.png)
>>2184812
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/14 09:02:19 No.2184929
File: Partykatwillowlaura_u18chan.png - (2.49mb, 1614x1249, Party kat willow laura.png)
An unusual request: Could anyone edit Kat and Willow (Middle and right) to appear as if they were drugged out of their freaking minds, offering some to the fox?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/14 10:48:22 No.2184941
>>2184760

to be honest these little fins scare me off
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/14 12:27:04 No.2184949
File: nofins__u18chan.png - (1.58mb, 2400x3150, nofins_.png)
>>2184941
Is there any adjustments you need?

Give her a regular human pussy then?

Edited at 2022/09/14 18:03:39
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/14 14:15:54 No.2184996
File: e906d4a40255789f460ddcc5b1a1f5ae_u18chan.jpg - (367.48kb, 2067x2916, e906d4a40255789f460ddcc5b1a1f5ae.jpg)
>>2184949

Maybe you could fix her fun spots a bit? make them look like ones on this pic
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/14 14:47:30 No.2185006
File: 64efb3c87c2b7580ccb2994b9ee8e54f_u18chan.jpg - (100.37kb, 960x651, 64efb3c87c2b7580ccb2994b9ee8e54f.jpg)
May someone remove the slobber on the Lionesses feet? Extra if you remove Timon too...Thanks (PS:Spoiler cuz is feet fetish)
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/14 18:20:42 No.2185043
File: nofins3__u18chan.png - (1.57mb, 2400x3150, nofins3_.png)
>>2184996
Better?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/14 18:27:36 No.2185044
File: LKF_u18chan.jpg - (4.19mb, 3840x2600, LKF.jpg)
>>2185006
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/19386949

After reading the original artist's story I will attempt to make an HD version from scratch with it's original color. I would leave the shadings alone for the pros for them to touch up.

WIP status: tracing...

Edited at 2022/09/14 23:35:10
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/14 18:38:24 No.2185045
>>2185043

yea, thanks!
>>
A Few Things... Furrynomous 2022/09/14 20:31:17 No.2185070
File: IskraWadrobeMalfunctionEdit_Filters01_0_u18chan.png - (8.42mb, 2000x3000, IskraWadrobeMalfunctionEdit_Filters01.png)
>>2184794
>>2184795
^^ {To the OR of these} ^^
I found a little time and it looks like someone did some work already
which I used as a base , which made the process a little faster.

Please be sure to thank the one who did these, regardless of which
versions you enjoy, since we need more and more editors and artists.

>>2184812
>>2184813
(To the One who did the above, a few things to talk about.):

Looks like Iskra applied a few [Filters] after she finished both of the compositions.

IE:
(Convert Image 1 to Smart Object) > (Apply Filter)
(Covert Image 2 to Smart Object) > (Copy+Paste Filter to Image 1 onto Image 2)

Filters are a bit tricky to compensate for when it comes to editing but with stylized
art, I find it better to try and match the composition's "overall textures" then blend
them as best as I can with a lot of trial and error.

For this process (in Adobe Photoshop):
(Duplicated your work into a separate Layer on top of Original Image)
(Converted Your Layer into a Smart Object)
(Masked Smart Object into the parts we need)
(Used Pre-packaged Filters: Motion Blur, Sponge, Add Noise, Gausian Blur)

I had to play around with them a bit and even duplicated parts onto separate
layers and used the (Clone Brush).

Filters are a good way for artists to bring some texture to their art as well as
possibly "slowing down" edits of their work but it's something of a mixed bag
in terms of results and personal taste.

Oh well. *Shrugs*
I appreciate your effort in doing this regardless. (Hopefully the OR does, too.)
I didn't want to steal anyone's thunder [again] and just wanted to trade some
notes and approaches in doing edits and art like these.

Edited at 2022/09/14 21:38:40
>>
A Few Things... Furrynomous 2022/09/14 20:31:22 No.2185071
File: IskraWadrobeMalfunctionEdit_Filters02_0_u18chan.png - (8.49mb, 2000x3000, IskraWadrobeMalfunctionEdit_Filters02.png)
>>2185070

Edited at 2022/09/14 21:39:16
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/14 23:33:52 No.2185120
>>2184812
>>2184813

The original requester here. These look absolutely great! Thank you so much for your hard work.

>>2185070
>>2185071

I very much appreciate your work as well, thanks very much!
>>
Ayn simp 2022/09/15 03:19:49 No.2185204
File: a_11_u18chan.png - (7.37mb, 2847x3991, a.png)
heyo, I return with requesting to change this fox to Ayn.

And give her some bigger boobs
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/15 06:11:54 No.2185252
File: IMG_20200427_221142_u18chan.jpg - (562.7kb, 1784x3040, IMG_20200427_221142.jpg)
Can someone fix the leg markings so they are accurate to the ref please?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/15 06:11:59 No.2185253
File: 7a48c07f3e947f773c43a0eb6f586647_u18chan.jpg - (498.46kb, 4058x2923, 7a48c07f3e947f773c43a0eb6f586647.jpg)
>>2185252
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/15 10:18:03 No.2185311
File: aa61db71b4b32d15e8e1e6f411ae4c450_u18chan.jpg - (70.86kb, 960x1364, aa61db71b4b32d15e8e1e6f411ae4c450.jpg)
>>2166824
OR to this, it got partially delivered on /trash/. They didn't edit out the lower part of the loincloth for some reason, so requesting that be removed please.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/15 10:21:08 No.2185312
File: FYzLYIoXwAEADNh0_u18chan.png - (838.6kb, 1764x1923, FYzLYIoXwAEADNh0.png)
>>2160622
This got delivered on /trash/ as well. They even went the extra mile and shaded it.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/15 10:21:13 No.2185313
File: FYzLYIoXwAEADNh1_u18chan.png - (2.75mb, 1764x1923, FYzLYIoXwAEADNh1.png)
>>2185312
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/15 12:23:23 No.2185331
>>2178497

Bumping...hate me, come on...I understand...
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/15 13:55:59 No.2185346
File: checkpointWIP_u18chan.png - (368.64kb, 1920x1017, checkpointWIP.png)
>>2185044
Check point WIP Width:x3840 Hieght:x2600
Status: sleep
>>
Just checking in. Furrynomous 2022/09/15 19:37:59 No.2185433
File: ChabettPGM300_ModelAccuracyEdit_u18chan.png - (3.33mb, 1784x3040, ChabettPGM300_ModelAccuracyEdit.png)
>>2185252
Leggings, Tail, & Toenails is what I got from
the model sheet. Let me know what I missed.

>To Everyone Else (since I can't have too many links)

I'll try to respond to a few of you and especially to some
of the regulars who keep following the posts here, later.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/15 20:06:14 No.2185440
>>2162359
Can I still hope for this? ;-;
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/16 01:59:17 No.2185526
>>2185433
It's perfect thank you very much
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/16 05:05:36 No.2185567
File: 49d632890eeb70d6d0dcd21325b4ca53_u18chan.jpg - (390.2kb, 3000x3000, 49d632890eeb70d6d0dcd21325b4ca53.jpg)
Decensor?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/16 18:52:18 No.2185843
File: 588610E6-38EB-40CD-BCD7-DA90F1624E7C_u18chan.png - (8.06mb, 2890x4096, 588610E6-38EB-40CD-BCD7-DA90F1624E7C.png)
I come before thee, humbly as a peasant with no skill. Request for thou to remove cloth from this fair tiger maiden. So that we may feast upon the perfection of her natural form.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/16 20:00:06 No.2185861
File: ruto_by_krakenparty_fullview_u18chan.png - (980.54kb, 800x1686, ruto_by_krakenparty_fullview.png)
may i have nipples and pussy edit?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/17 17:49:14 No.2186283
File: pikagirl_u18chan.png - (1.92mb, 1200x1518, pikagirl.png)
Requesting a non-muscular edit and the guy changed to a pikachu please

Spoilering cause of foot fetish
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/17 21:57:48 No.2186371
File: SquidGirlEdit_u18chan.jpg - (480.59kb, 800x1686, SquidGirlEdit.jpg)
>>2185861
Took a crack at it.
>>
A Couple Ones for the Incredibly Patient Furrynomous 2022/09/18 10:42:49 No.2186750
File: TailsRulzFoxEdit_u18chan.png - (5.19mb, 3092x4320, TailsRulzFoxEdit.png)
>>2179586
Several Years for you, around a Half Hour for me...

Damn.

Let me know what I missed.
They kind of "bend the rules" a little too much for my taste
so I may have broken a thing or two myself.

Edited at 2022/09/18 10:46:30
>>
A Couple Ones for the Incredibly Patient Furrynomous 2022/09/18 11:01:46 No.2186753
File: Carbon12thTigerGirlEdit_u18chan.png - (8.05mb, 2890x4096, Carbon12thTigerGirlEdit.png)
>>2185843
I saw this from the older more incredibly crowded edit thread, too.
I made a rookie mistake and didn't notice the artist's name and tried
to "wing" the edit without reference and assumed they were a SFW
artist only before checking E621 for more of their pieces.

Well... I was half right I guess? They have some Japanese censoring
on an explicit piece with the same "Waaifu" character, I think.

At the very least., someone else can edit it right to your liking with this
piece if you dislike it, hopefully.
>>
Kiba the Messenger 2022/09/19 01:07:17 No.2187069
File: unknown_98_u18chan.png - (239.42kb, 362x447, unknown.png)
>>2186750
Thank you, good fellow.
>>
Fluffy Fox 2022/09/19 04:40:00 No.2187107
>>2186750
Pretty good! i was planning about editing it too but have been so damm busy and didnt finish it yet, so ye nicely done.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/19 09:19:18 No.2187180
>>2186371
thank you
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/19 22:07:11 No.2187363
File: 5e02e93c83c8585ef520f5c14f0529ee_u18chan.png - (4.14mb, 2670x2092, 5e02e93c83c8585ef520f5c14f0529ee.png)
Requesting the guy turned into an anthro fox please
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/20 08:57:49 No.2187612
File: 4861488-Plague_of_GripesPorkymanPorkyman_Legends_ArceusSneasler_u18chan.jpg - (324.36kb, 1440x2560, 4861488 - Plague_of_Gripes Porkyman Porkyman_Legends _Arceus Sneasler.jpg)
requesting she gets nipples and pussy
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/20 12:54:09 No.2187677
https://e621.net/posts/2972781?q=lockworkorange
Females version please?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/20 15:39:06 No.2187743
File: Drcometlionessfuck_u18chan.jpg - (345.96kb, 746x768, Dr comet lioness fuck.jpg)
Make her tits bigger and change the male lion into a human.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/21 09:55:36 No.2188063
https://twitter.com/Simmsyfart/status/1531815585302061056
requesting a nude edit
or at least removing the top, thats less work

for some reason the image is supposed to be somewhere on this board but i can't find it
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/22 00:07:16 No.2188416
File: 0f3e4001230d0e2c50c7c6dcc360eefb_u18chan.png - (848.5kb, 694x900, 0f3e4001230d0e2c50c7c6dcc360eefb.png)
Requesting Timon removed from both pics please
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/22 00:07:20 No.2188417
File: 344c32c4e8ba2de97831c8d924775968_u18chan.png - (1.24mb, 1190x1000, 344c32c4e8ba2de97831c8d924775968.png)
>>2188416
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/22 11:38:44 No.2188643
>>2178497

Bump...If any other artist want to take the chance, The request is the following: turn the fox boy into the cat boy...I can provide more ref from the Stamp Artist if needed...
>>
Panties Furrynomous 2022/09/22 13:33:12 No.2188659
File: Maipinup-Christmasmorning_u18chan.png - (7.38mb, 3000x4500, Mai pinup - Christmas morning.png)
Remove panties pls
>>
A Few Things: Edits I'm willing to "Assist" On Furrynomous 2022/09/23 00:10:34 No.2188844
File: AynMessage_u18chan.png - (265.4kb, 783x1213, AynMessage.png)
To the Ayn Fan(s):
Yeah, I noticed the Fluff-Kevlar Thread is a little crowded and slow on edits.
Even with all the Tutorials I've created even centering around her and FK,
I can't seem to see a lot of volunteers around here or any other artists willing
to do work on her (at least non-commission/voluntary ones).

If anyone is willing to take on these requests, just bump them and ask me
what is troubling you or what you need help on. FK's art and Characters are fun
to work on from time to time (at least for me). That way we can get more editors
here on U18.

To the "Scarlet" Fan
>>2158502
>>2160994
>>2161109

I'd also be happy to assist on this request, too.
I used to enjoy Jollyjack's webcomic but his porn... uhh... yeah...
I kinda agree that it isn't really to my taste like 80%~ of the time. LOL!!!
(Also same goes with his "Video Game Reviews" since he has very bland tastes.)

This shouldn't be, too difficult. You could potentially Color this and add details
once the proper head and/or body swaps are applied, also.

(On Both these requests):
If you need any specific "piece" that you'd like separated,
IE: Body, BG, Head, Sections, Etc.
I'm willing to give you a helping hand on those since they don't take too long.
>>
A Few Things: To S&R Furrynomous 2022/09/23 00:40:12 No.2188850
>>2175136
I was actually working on your "Color Request" from time to time.
I had upscale it, redraw and edit a few parts to make it explicit,
design the BG, color it, then touch it up.

I played favorites (again) since there is mostly "MY" art in this one.
LOL.

Edited at 2022/09/23 08:07:58
>>
A Few Things: To TK & Kmanic Fans Furrynomous 2022/09/23 01:31:12 No.2188862
We now have an Official Thread!

>>2188827
>>2188082
I posted these two edits above.
(Yes, I can do Animations! But cool it with the bombardment
of requests and temper your expectations, Please!!!)

Sorry for asking for your patience, again.
I still have that "project" I had in the backlog but so little time.
I try not to play favorites when I can and I try to keep threads
I visit the most "alive" when I can.
>>
A Few Things: 4chan/E621/Rule34 Furrynomous 2022/09/23 02:33:24 No.2188883
File: 4chanE621Rule34XXXpaheaelEtc_u18chan.png - (213.42kb, 633x878, 4chanE621Rule34XXXpaheaelEtc.png)
Yup. I thought I recognized a few of these. LOL!

Just curious, if you guys are my regulars here
or if I've ever done an edit of yours, personally?

I know E621 has a stricter moderating "system' of sorts
and I was surprised that these were even approved.

That BungoTaiga one is something I dislike, personally
since I didn't take artistic liberties as I should've to redo
the entire genitals region in the way I saw best, instead
of trying to work on the originals "outlines" of sorts.

If you're reading this by the off chance, would you like
an edit/color request of your own and in return, could you take
that BungoTaiga one down and reupload it with a reworked one
I plan to do at the same time?

If not, no big deal.
(Also, Thanks from me, regardless, I guess.)

Edited at 2022/09/23 04:11:22
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/23 03:23:28 No.2188896
A few edits also popped up over on Twitter as well


Wish I still had the tweets saved cuz there were a number of people on the post calling this site and users nazis funnily enough
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/23 09:32:13 No.2188970
>>2188883
you are an awesome editor and you deserve to see your work being marveled on by the most people.
i recognize the image just from that corner
its the waai fu one, right?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/23 10:03:43 No.2188977
>>2188896
I saw them on Twitter, too.

>Warning: Cringe-Ass, Idiotic Rant Below. Feel free to skip and not read.

Nazi's really?
There are more Nazis, Racists, and White Supremacist's on 4chan, let alone
Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Youtube, and most likely even E621 or Paheal.

I mean come on, there are users all over the world here from Mexico,
Canada, China, Brazil, Venezuela, The Philippines, Thailand Etc.
(Evidenced by some Threads posting Flags of where the Users from).

Also the LGBTQ+ Threads (Nazis sent Homosexuals to the Camps, too.)
and those who downright stated their disdain for Trump, Right/Far Right
Wing Groups, and Certain Political Ideals/Actions in the Discussions thread.

Not to mention THE ACTUAL ARTISTS here who actually post their work
(like Siroc) who is an American of Non-White Ethnicity, I believe.

With all the above, you'd think people would recognize IRONY once
they'd actually give the site a thorough enough glance outside of the
Porn and Ridiculous Looking Monster-Girl Mascot.

Spoilers:
I am also not of White Ethnicity IRL. and I'll just leave it at that.
I just find making Rule34 Edits, fun for some weird reason.
(Love the Stamp Editor)

>Rant from Soapbox Over
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/23 10:15:22 No.2188978
>>2188970
Yeah, that's the Animu-Tiger Girl, I think.
Are you Tobi-Or-Not-Tobi?

If you are, have I done an Edit for you before?
(I've done too many as of now, Hahahaha!!!)

I try to be as fair as I can, within reason since I've
tried to do a few images that I really fall into my tastes.

To be honest, I don't know when I'll completely stop
doing these editing or coloring requests of other artists
art but for now, I'll try and be as fair.

And I do mean "WHEN" not "IF" I decide to stop.
(Sorry to Everyone. Just being honest.)
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/23 10:20:25 No.2188980
>>2181021
Would like to have a pantsless version keep it simple.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/23 18:13:31 No.2189120
>>2188977
ironic considering theres an example of nazis in europe right this moment with putler

but thats a subject that makes people sad. lets go back to the fun and jolly hentai
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/23 18:19:10 No.2189121
File: monalisa16_u18chan.png - (257.98kb, 1024x717, mona lisa 16.png)
>>2168502
4chan delivery but breasts are kinda too big to be medium sized
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/23 18:22:10 No.2189123
File: meicrackmon82_u18chan.png - (4mb, 4163x3118, meicrackmon 82.png)
>>2159176
4chan delivery
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/23 18:22:16 No.2189124
File: meicrackmon83_u18chan.png - (4mb, 4163x3118, meicrackmon 83.png)
>>2189123
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/23 18:25:45 No.2189126
File: Elora174_0_u18chan.jpg - (368.15kb, 1178x1533, Elora 174.jpg)
>>2137078
4chan delivery
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/23 18:27:40 No.2189127
File: natani287_u18chan.png - (1.52mb, 2365x2317, natani 287.png)
>>2154280
>>2154281
helping to pinpoint the stuff that was already delivered on the other board and that i remember
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/23 19:20:04 No.2189134
>>2188978
guilty as charged

if you did an edit for me? just 1 (plague's. not a character i collect but something that deserves to be shared for the greatest of honors)
or maybe 2, i forget.

ive seen quite a few artists get burnt out from doing art.
don't try doing everything at once or pushing TOO hard or you'll break.
but don't stop entirely, or you'll never get back into it.

learn to keep a pace where its always fun to art for yourself
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/25 16:33:59 No.2190286
File: 1664117595955_u18chan.jpg - (73.94kb, 1049x1500, 1664117595955.jpg)
Fix her long nose a bit more accurate?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/25 16:34:04 No.2190287
File: 17595955_u18chan.jpg - (294.92kb, 1049x1500, 17595955.jpg)
>>2190286
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/26 01:52:10 No.2190487
>>2189134
Well, thanks for your effort.
It's kind of unnerving finding all these edits on
all the "big sites" since I assumed that U18 was
a small community no one really paid mind to.
LOL.

I've said this before, but I only put the logo
as a sign of respect to the OG-Artists.

Too bad, even though U18 offers a more
"permanent" community thread, it's sad to
say that there are so few artists or editors
to shoot the breeze with and all.

I was hoping to talk to a few of them more.
(But then again, this is a Chan-Board, so yeah.)
>>
To the Fans of Tkay/Kmanic/Franiverse Furrynomous 2022/09/26 02:59:52 No.2190502
File: FraniverseFemalesBeach_u18chan.jpg - (1.33mb, 3380x1876, FraniverseFemalesBeach.jpg)
Sorry, for putting off that one project.
I thought I had more free time when I set
out but that was also during the time
I lost my entire laptop soon after.

So, as a consolation prize of sorts,
I did lewded the characters provided.

[Also: Check the Official Thread for the
Individual versions of the characters]
>>2187324

(Rule of Thumb)
I like doing challenging and bigger projects,
but they can potentially take a lot of time.
I also don't mind doing Males/Intersex/Young/Etc.
But, I usually just visit the Main Art Based threads.
>>
Tkay/TheFunkyOne's Girls and An Announcement Furrynomous 2022/09/26 03:10:29 No.2190504
File: FraniverseAllFemalesBeachEdit_u18chan.png - (10.91mb, 6760x3752, FraniverseAllFemalesBeachEdit.png)
>>2190502
Here they are.
Makes a decent 16x9 Wallpaper, too!
(Had to reupload this a few times since I noticed some mistakes.)

(To Everyone Else):
I'm going to maintain radio silence on Edits for a while.
I don't know when I'll be back, but yeah.
I wanted to do something a little substantial before I do.
Will try to check in once in awhile, during that time.

Edited at 2022/09/28 10:48:46
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/26 13:30:37 No.2190613
File: yP6XBEI_u18chan.png - (158.61kb, 666x800, yP6XBEI.png)
requesting a nude edit of polt from monster musume please.
(nude ref in reply post)
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/26 13:30:42 No.2190614
File: 1590555427195_u18chan.jpg - (1.16mb, 1616x3036, 1590555427195.jpg)
>>2190613
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/27 07:45:09 No.2191134
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/27 20:46:52 No.2191294
File: NudeEdit_u18chan.jpg - (120.82kb, 666x800, NudeEdit.jpg)
>>2185861
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/27 21:55:54 No.2191306
File: 768_u18chan.png - (1.27mb, 3000x2393, 768.png)
Requesting the sketch finished and color added.

References for colors;
https://static1.e621.net/data/48/73/4873700383911f56e95678f9c1ca21d7.png
https://static1.e621.net/data/ff/cb/ffcbef85ac16f366a20c40f9d3e2c7cf.jpg
>>
I was able to do one more... Furrynomous 2022/09/28 10:59:23 No.2191486
File: GoatLuciferSSSonic2_NudeEdit1_0_u18chan.png - (1.57mb, 2231x2841, GoatLuciferSSSonic2_NudeEdit1.png)
>>2162359
To the OR:
Never lose hope!
(If you're still here. LOL.)

I hope you enjoy this, lol.
I don't think I got her nipples and the shading
style quite right, so I winged a few things or
two. I wanted to do a little more, but I can't
at this moment.

Edited at 2022/09/29 10:47:14
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/28 12:17:49 No.2191492
File: 76a29b43b4984f0068aebf68b2847f359d6ea121_u18chan.jpg - (1.87mb, 2369x1469, 76a29b43b4984f0068aebf68b2847f359d6ea121.jpg)
requesting make left bee a female
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/28 13:07:32 No.2191496
>>2191294
thank you!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/28 20:11:07 No.2191623
File: CortexNeo_u18chan.jpeg - (54.15kb, 800x450, CortexNeo.jpeg)
>>2191486
OR here, thank you for doing it. I did try to edit it myself before I initially posted but didn't manage to get too far since my skills are lacking unfortunately. But you did, so thanks a lot, and feel free to finish whatever details you had left if you still want to, but this one will do as it is!

Edited at 2022/09/28 20:12:02
>>
Well... Furrynomous 2022/09/29 08:22:14 No.2191889
File: GoatLuciferSSSonic2_NudeEdit2_u18chan.png - (1.63mb, 2231x2841, GoatLuciferSSSonic2_NudeEdit2.png)
>>2191623
One more.
I felt that it needed another for some reason.
Enjoy at your leisure.

>>2191486
I also fixed a few details here and there.
The lines felt like they were wearing some
slightly awkward invisible clothing. Still a little
messy for my tastes, but from what I've seen on
e621, their art/posts tends to vary on how they
construct them.

So, still not 100% on these two. LOL!!!

Edited at 2022/09/29 18:49:38
>>
Boredom, Free Time, Laptop, Privacy = Edit Furrynomous 2022/09/30 05:16:14 No.2192424
File: DrCometLionXHumanEdit_u18chan.png - (3.63mb, 1911x2105, DrCometLionXHumanEdit.png)
>>2187743
This was bumped so... yeah...
This piece of Hentai is old enough to
be in college now.

Enjoy, I guess.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/30 11:13:10 No.2192509
>>2188850
Thanks a lot man...Really we have no other words to say thanks you!...We may still have a couple of edits to ask (one is around here If it didn't got removed again...)...But since there's a lot of work to do we will not push anything for a while...Thank you!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/30 18:16:25 No.2192661
>>2172915
>>2172916
requesting she gets pussy and nipples
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/30 18:42:59 No.2192670
File: fa00d86e9528b64a4c9e587911a9a84c_u18chan.jpg - (1.75mb, 3148x2924, fa00d86e9528b64a4c9e587911a9a84c.jpg)
>>2157752
Liked the idea of the footjob thing so I figured I'd throw my hat into the ring.
It's not exactly great considering there's a few things I neglected to change
(didn't remove the ears, should've enlarged the breasts, head/hair probably needs a little tweaking)

Edited at 2022/09/30 18:46:25
>>
You did a Great Job, all things considered! Furrynomous 2022/09/30 22:22:16 No.2192752
File: SirocOnE621_u18chan.png - (43.24kb, 1754x240, SirocOnE621.png)
>>2192670
>Warning: LONG.
I honestly thought it was a redraft of her, LOL!
(He has an open issue with consistency, so
I'm not trying to knock on his work or yours).
*See Image.

I even noticed that she magically gains or loses extra
fingers or toes depending on the drawings he does.

Noticed a few users have Artist made Waifus (Hahahaha!):
*Woaded Fox - Roza
*TacoDragon - Monique (or other Blue Haired Shark-Gals)
*Cinn and Bunn - by TKay/Kmanic
*Fluff Kevlar - Ayn
*Wolfy-Nail -Violet

Also, a few pointers that could help (if you don't mind):
*It's easier to recolor AND edit the Original in a Grayscale Layer. Helps to Lock Layer, too.
*Make that Layer B&W, Use Eye Dropper for grays as well as Pure White and Black.
*Remember to use Hard Brush for lines. Soft Brush for "Erasing"/Filling/Blending
*Redraw Lines on a New Line Layer on top of Grayed Original with Hard Brush
*Color picker to blend/erase old lines and body parts with new layer below Line Layer
*Once Satisfied Save As/Export as high quality image. (PNG) is my preference.
*Take the finished image to color on a separate file project.
*Open color reference for Monique in separate file or layer to sample needed colors.

Note: If you are comfortable with using Masks and Adjustment Layers, you can just
mask out the Shark Girl, but that requires far more layers and planning on top of it.

Here's an some breakdowns on the Tutorial thread on how to color Grayscale Images.
>>2103701
>>2110359
>>2112030

Great work, so far! You don't have to recolor it for my or anyone's sake.
But why won't you try and applying those fixes you mentioned?
Or better yet, try your hand on someone's request?
I always look forward to more artists and editors here.

I really wish I had the time do make more of these, but it's literally going
to be me Editing Siroc's previous art into a brand new comic. LMAO!!!

Edited at 2022/10/01 00:57:37
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/01 03:29:41 No.2192915
File: f219e7d39d06d0e5c9de5bd48ca13179_u18chan.jpg - (1.24mb, 2000x2040, f219e7d39d06d0e5c9de5bd48ca13179.jpg)
Nude edit please?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/01 03:46:04 No.2192925
>>2192424

THANK YOU!!! <3
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/01 21:32:29 No.2193256
File: monpeetjobC_u18chan.png - (3.42mb, 3148x2924, monpeetjobC.png)
>>2192752
(oops, didn't mean to edit this post)

Edited at 2022/12/04 05:54:35
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/01 21:34:46 No.2193257
File: SharkTFcum_u18chan.png - (2.54mb, 2532x2824, SharkTFcum.png)
>>2193256
>>2148764
oh and another quick edit
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/02 03:19:41 No.2193421
File: Adleisio_u18chan.jpg - (2.97mb, 2867x2017, Adleisio.jpg)
Heyo! Requesting in the first panel, the be in her pussy. Like about halfway in or close to the hilt.
Thank ya
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/02 03:32:37 No.2193422
File: edaf50e0a38bb73aeb0c14bf620aef3d_u18chan.png - (6.11mb, 2600x1836, edaf50e0a38bb73aeb0c14bf620aef3d.png)
Can you remove her top?
>>
Exceptional. Furrynomous 2022/10/02 04:10:25 No.2193430
File: U18UserTrophySilver_u18chan.png - (166.31kb, 1315x392, U18UserTrophySilver.png)
>>2193256
I made this just for you, lol.
Even though I'm not the OR (obviously), this
is something I'm very much thankful for.

Any decent Art Edit, is nearly indistinguishable
from the source material or is close enough
to the Original Artist's work.

You certainly did just that.
>>
In fact, have another! Furrynomous 2022/10/02 04:19:51 No.2193437
File: U18UserTrophyGold_0_u18chan.png - (210.73kb, 1315x392, U18UserTrophyGold.png)
>>2193257
I would really look forward to seeing you
(or any other artist on that matter) helping
your fellow U18-users out. Myself included, too.

What would be funny is if TacoDragon (owner of Monique)
starts noticing these themselves and gives their blessing
to continue to make more cute & kinky smut for their OC.

I know the users here who are really into these blue-haired,
shark babes would definitely want more, from what I've seen!

Edited at 2022/10/02 04:26:07
>>
Like the tired GF said to her horny BF: Furrynomous 2022/10/02 04:49:53 No.2193442
File: MessyAnimuBnuyEdit_u18chan.png - (1.91mb, 2000x2040, MessyAnimuBnuyEdit.png)
>>2192915
"Fine, have a quickie."
>Lame-ass, cringe induced, poorly written joke.

The OG art was a little messy and, felt very
unfinished and rushed so I worked with what
little I had and winged it.

I removed the dialog, too, but I have no idea
who this character is or who the artist is in
order to reference for that matter, so sorry for
the lack of quality on this one.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/02 05:36:10 No.2193461
>>2160234
Bumping for a nude edit,please
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/02 09:05:36 No.2193506
>>2193461
Forgot it, keep the glasses and betet tho...sorry 😅
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/02 09:56:23 No.2193510
>>2170082

Once more into the Bump
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/02 13:05:49 No.2193582
>>2193442
the artist, i recognize the artstyle, it is lewdamone
https://twitter.com/lewdamone

the character is named Carrot, shes in her Beast Mode and shes from one piece.

and i realize its weird i know all that cuz i don't even read one piece. then again, at one time, she was everywhere
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/02 13:07:03 No.2193583
File: ruto114_u18chan.jpg - (1002.5kb, 2650x4096, ruto 114.jpg)
requesting uncovering the nipple
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/03 05:31:27 No.2194033
File: 24f6cd57ce2e5552bf34e772f82e37246535232b_s2_n1_u18chan.jpg - (222.78kb, 1464x1664, 24f6cd57ce2e5552bf34e772f82e37246535232b_s2_n1.jpg)
Remove the microphone please
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/03 18:08:42 No.2194313
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/03 18:44:50 No.2194325
File: DaisyDuckNoMic_u18chan.png - (987.66kb, 1464x1664, DaisyDuckNoMic.png)
>>2194033
Here you go.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/03 21:31:28 No.2194388
File: pngwing.com_u18chan.png - (277.6kb, 640x512, pngwing.com.png)
>>2193442
Sorry, I didn't knew you need more information.
Her name is Carrot, she's from One Piece, this is actually her Sulong form, this happens whatever she's exposed to moonlight
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Carrot

As for the artist his name is Lewdamone
https://e621.net/posts?tags=lewdamone
https://lewdamone.newgrounds.com/
https://twitter.com/lewdamone
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/03 21:49:07 No.2194394
>>2194325
hoo-haa, Thanks mate!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/04 04:52:40 No.2194512
https://kemono.party/patreon/user/416046/post/61351195
Remove bodysuit please?
Cant show image-already exist on site
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/04 12:59:08 No.2194615
File: poltmilf_u18chan.jpg - (247.15kb, 2006x900, polt milf.jpg)
>>2191294
not the same guy but could you also make a nude edit on this pic for all the poses?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/04 21:24:00 No.2194745
File: zephyrmon_u18chan.jpg - (678.72kb, 2537x3310, zephyrmon.jpg)
requesting removing her panties
that'll be easier than also asking for removing her top
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/06 22:07:04 No.2195649
File: Req-Edit_u18chan.jpg - (362.25kb, 3000x2250, Req-Edit.jpg)
Requesting female edit.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/06 23:20:23 No.2195670
File: pikagirl0_u18chan.jpg - (755.6kb, 1200x1518, pikagirl0.jpg)
>>2186283
OR to this, it got delivered on /trash/
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/07 06:26:26 No.2195876
File: 1664841875415993_u18chan.png - (882.54kb, 720x1280, 1664841875415993.png)
I got a request done on r/trash 4chan that was done but not entirely done, the editor said he did his best. And I was wondering if you can complete it and make the sub Penguin more femininit and give her breast.

Edited at 2022/10/07 06:26:40
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/07 07:25:01 No.2195896
>>2195876
There are a plenty of fairly easy ones, such as this one, that I can do, but am not able to do
at this moment.

Sorry.


Have you tried the newer thread?
Try Bumping it there.
Hopefully someone else can do it for you.
>>2194821
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/08 13:15:02 No.2196552
File: 1665189472508960_u18chan.png - (772.94kb, 720x1280, 1665189472508960.png)
>>2195876
4chan delivery
pretty much as soon as they posted here XD
>>
Well, I said it was Easy... Furrynomous 2022/10/08 20:42:11 No.2196711
File: PenVsPenEdit_u18chan.png - (700.71kb, 720x1280, PenVsPenEdit.png)
>>2196552
>>2195876
Someone even beat me to it, again. LOL!

Here's my crappy take.
If I Waifu2x-ed this, it would've been far better.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/09 00:32:00 No.2196808
File: 1596853201.battlefranky_abby_u18chan.jpg - (906.3kb, 1920x1280, 1596853201.battlefranky_abby.jpg)
Requesting nude edit
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/09 02:18:11 No.2196895
File: katana_edit_u18chan.jpg - (1.02mb, 1920x1280, katana_edit.jpg)
>>2196808
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/09 03:17:36 No.2196958
>>2196711

Holy Fuck!!!

Thanks.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/09 03:19:48 No.2196959
File: 1654044051.modernbird_blowhole_walski_final_smaller_2_u18chan.jpg - (327.05kb, 1280x1280, 1654044051.modernbird_blowhole_walski_final_smaller_2.jpg)
For the creator of this >>2196711 please
Requesting a straight edit please.

Edited at 2022/10/09 03:20:53
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/09 03:33:22 No.2196970
File: 1665190427990552_u18chan.jpg - (2.02mb, 2346x1787, 1665190427990552.jpg)
I had this request done on 4chan, but he forgot to change the feet color. Can someone please change the color of his feet(hooves) like Big Mac's. Bounce points if you can add some body hair, examples:https://derpibooru.org/images/2647479?q=artist%3Athebigbadwolf01%2C+big+mac

https://derpibooru.org/images/2589660?q=artist%3Athebigbadwolf01%2C+big+mac

https://derpibooru.org/images/2720326?q=artist%3Athebigbadwolf01%2C+big+mac

https://derpibooru.org/images/2242310?q=artist%3Athebigbadwolf01%2C+big+mac
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/09 03:53:14 No.2196975
>>2193437
>>2193430
Thanks lmao, if I'm not feeling too lazy I might work on some more, but that's a big IF. However, if you were still interested in making that comic thing, you're free to use any of those edits!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/10 12:40:39 No.2197684
>>2196970
you know what the artist for this piece is? reverse search offers nothing
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/10 15:26:04 No.2197749
>>2196970
https://e621.net/posts?tags=thebigbadwolf01+celestia
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/12 05:23:40 No.2198615
File: a5795fbb681f3989ad15c8d133f2497e_u18chan.png - (3.24mb, 2000x1549, a5795fbb681f3989ad15c8d133f2497e.png)
hey, can you try to remove her pants and underwear, and add cum pouring out of her pussy and along her tail messily?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/13 05:00:09 No.2199010
>>2170082

Bump? Bump.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/15 14:02:48 No.2200446
File: 20221014_u18chan.png - (968.86kb, 825x1075, 20221014.png)
Can we get a pussy and nipples on her please? And a pregnant belly if that's ok?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/16 04:59:02 No.2200736
File: 1665341328214810_u18chan.png - (803.47kb, 850x949, 1665341328214810.png)
Requesting straight edit please.(Turn Fox into a female pls)
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/16 23:51:19 No.2201039
>>2196895
Can you re-touch the edit more? the nipples, breasts and the edited part of the body compared to the rest looks off
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/17 22:06:48 No.2201499
Hey, question. Do you do tattoo edits?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/23 06:08:42 No.2203631
File: 4220199_Cracky_jason_and_bunny_cop_-_copy_u18chan.png - (1.25mb, 1200x1200, 4220199_Cracky_jason_and_bunny_cop_-_copy.png)
Don't know if its possible, but requesting the fox to be turn to Nick Wilde please. Artist is Cracky.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/23 06:08:46 No.2203632
File: 4220200_Cracky_jason_and_bunny_cop_loaded_-_copy_u18chan.png - (1.25mb, 1200x1200, 4220200_Cracky_jason_and_bunny_cop_loaded_-_copy.png)
>>2203631
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/23 07:18:54 No.2203645
>>2195649
Got this one delivered at 4chan. No need to work on it.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/29 12:04:46 No.2206609
File: FYEU0kyaIAA8Gyv_u18chan.jpg - (460.86kb, 3000x2283, FYEU0kyaIAA8Gyv.jpg)
Can I request this tiger be given larger breasts, please?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/31 05:59:38 No.2207274
File: 21833163f057393fe02e1dfee82b94f5editoutmale_u18chan.png - (753.03kb, 1200x1200, 21833163f057393fe02e1dfee82b94f5 edit out male.png)
Requesting female edit. Tits would be welcomed, but not necessary, lower half is the important part.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/01 04:58:20 No.2207691
File: 748023912a421fb253c701bee6a9c31a_u18chan.jpg - (624.57kb, 4096x2304, 748023912a421fb253c701bee6a9c31a.jpg)
Would very much appreciate a decensoring
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/01 07:04:58 No.2207722
Who's the artist?
>>
I'm back. For a bit... Furrynomous 2022/11/01 08:26:37 No.2207756
File: AnimeRedPandaFemaleEdit_u18chan.png - (494.36kb, 811x1200, AnimeRedPandaFemaleEdit.png)
>>2207274
Here you go, Enjoy.
This was pretty easy and I gave her some
noticeable but somewhat 'modest' breast size.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/01 20:44:37 No.2207999
>>2178497
Bump...pweeze...I'm pathetic, aren't I?...
>>
I'm back. For a bit... Furrynomous 2022/11/01 23:16:41 No.2208064
File: PenVsOrcaEdit_u18chan.png - (1.43mb, 1280x1280, PenVsOrcaEdit.png)
>>2196959
I just did this, too.
I'm going to check a few threads and see
what's up.
It looks like more editors are coming in,
which I'm glad to see.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/02 00:56:16 No.2208097
>>2207756
lookin sharp! Thanks very much!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/02 08:11:07 No.2208248
>>2208064
yer back!
but yer still the best editor here
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/02 23:02:13 No.2208581
File: FNb_WruXMAYcGU1_u18chan.jpeg - (498.7kb, 1960x1941, FNb_WruXMAYcGU1.jpeg)
Requesting a straight edit please
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/03 01:09:23 No.2208608
File: FghrRYoVsAAPONM_u18chan.jpeg - (170.52kb, 1286x2048, FghrRYoVsAAPONM.jpeg)
Requesting a straight edit please

Edited at 2022/11/03 01:09:46
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/03 04:16:42 No.2208653
File: 1667448825730-1_u18chan.jpg - (362.36kb, 981x1266, 1667448825730-1.jpg)
Remove her shoes and reveal socks plz I do not like to see shoes on the bed. >_<
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/04 03:59:33 No.2209018
File: 1654090199.modernbird_2de5c984-37c0-4ead-aa9b-00ffabf074d5_jpeg_u18chan.jpg - (279.97kb, 1280x978, 1654090199.modernbird_2de5c984-37c0-4ead-aa9b-00ffabf074d5_jpeg.jpg)
Requesting a straight edit please.

Edited at 2022/11/04 04:00:00
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/04 04:02:43 No.2209019
File: 1666897367.dramamine_starbuxxxxxx_u18chan.png - (2.71mb, 1500x2137, 1666897367.dramamine_starbuxxxxxx.png)
Requesting a straight edit please.

Edited at 2022/11/04 04:02:52
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/09 20:28:21 No.2211206
File: FhHro9rXEAEdAC6_u18chan.jpg - (128.05kb, 1361x962, FhHro9rXEAEdAC6.jpg)
Requesting to turn the generic OC into Vortex (Helluva Boss), and change Loona expression into an ahegao

Edited at 2022/12/07 23:53:46
>>
Not now, we have WoadedFox at home: Furrynomous 2022/11/13 06:08:35 No.2212598
>>2178497

WoadedFox at Home:
>>2212585
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/13 08:02:56 No.2212634
>>2212598

And that's a hell of a Woadedfox at home! I'll leave the other requests hanging for now...This one was way beyond any expectations! Thanks!

PS: I answered on Color thread too, but in case you stumble here first, I'll leave another answer here.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/13 08:02:58 No.2212635
>>2212598

And that's a hell of a Woadedfox at home! I'll leave the other requests hanging for now...This one was way beyond any expectations! Thanks!

PS: I answered on Color thread too, but in case you stumble here first, I'll leave another answer here.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/13 15:20:51 No.2212738
>>2212634
I don't know why It got posted 2 times here...
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/15 09:20:09 No.2213505
File: ara5_0_u18chan.png - (3.48mb, 2317x2395, ara5.png)
Give VST his cock, as referenced below. If you can, make it cum dripping, and give Ara cum belly with cum leaking out of her
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/15 09:20:14 No.2213506
File: warning41_u18chan.png - (4.41mb, 3174x2321, warning4 (1).png)
>>2213505
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/16 03:12:54 No.2213856
>>2213505
hell yeah, hope this one gets done. always wanted to see ara getting stuffed by that robot.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/16 03:14:33 No.2213857
>>2213506
and I hope one of the ambitious FK artwork editors turns this one or another into ara eventually
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/16 07:05:03 No.2213902
>>2213857

You mean that colorist guy? Don't think he's around anymore. From what I heard, he went AWOL.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/16 07:24:39 No.2213909
>>2213902

Not the little cunt that jerks off his dad. I'm talking about Fluffy.
>>
Jollyjack's Scarlet Furrynomous 2022/11/18 00:16:26 No.2214576
File: ScarletxHuman01_u18chan.png - (549.86kb, 1964x1172, ScarletxHuman01.png)
>>2158502
This was an Old, Previously Unfulfilled Request.
I might do the other panels, with a story, too, but honestly,
I don't know where this is from or what the greater context is.

>Personal Opinion:
Jollyjack's Porn... isn't really my thing...sadly. (LOL!!!)

>To the OR (if you're still around, hopefully):
I still hope you like this.
The above is mixed with his "Normal Art" so it's hard to find any
high quality/larger images need for the needed headswaps.

And in all absolute honesty, it looks like Editors most likely need
to "Redraw" or "Insert their own Art" to make the OG Female's
and Male's Body and Faces to fit Scarlet's Canon Size difference
with all the Human Characters seen in the Comic Strips from
what I've seen.

(But All in All):
If this hasn't been done yet AND if people are still interested,
maybe some "Community Help and Input" would be best?
Like linking some proper Scarlet facial expressions and reference pics?

I can also upload the non-dialog version or place whatever dialog
you want in the image instead, too.

I kinda want to concentrate on this one since, this doesn't look too
taxing and allows some degree on flexiblity.
>>
Jollyjack's Scarlet Part 2 Furrynomous 2022/11/18 10:46:14 No.2214667
File: ScarletxHuman02_u18chan.png - (1.14mb, 1964x1555, ScarletxHuman02.png)
>>2158502
Original Request

>>2214576
Continuation of the above.

>Writing Cringe Porn Dialog is Hard.
(*Sarcastically Chuckles Internally)

Continued the Set since it was fun.
The Dude and the OG-Female Body are hard to read
in terms of structure at times, for someone like me.
I don't think I got the Male's Face and Scarlet's body
the right size relationship quite right despite all the editing.

Jollyjack tends to draw based on "feel" if that makes sense.
He seems to be very loose, inconsistent in structure, and
relies a little to much on the sketching phase that makes it
hard to pinpoint what is what on my end.

Hopefully I got it close enough. Maybe a more well versed
fan can bring their thoughts to the table?
>>
Jollyjack's Scarlet Part 3 Furrynomous 2022/11/19 11:13:56 No.2214963
File: ScarletxHuman03_u18chan.png - (361.83kb, 1964x785, ScarletxHuman03.png)
>>2158502
Original Request

>>2214667
Continuation of the Above.

I'm obviously taking a lot of artistic liberties
from the source material and If requested,
I'll upload a version without any dialog later.
>>
Jollyjack's Scarlet Part 4 Furrynomous 2022/11/20 16:42:47 No.2215345
File: ScarletxHuman04_u18chan.png - (2.25mb, 1964x2334, ScarletxHuman04.png)
>>2158502
Original Request

>>2214963
Continuation of the Above.

To the Users of U-18Chan:
WHY WOULD YOU LET ME HAVE CREATIVE FREEDOM?
This is a prime example of taking it too far.
Is this what you like having done to your Waifus?
Do you enjoy poorly written, cringe, sex dialog?
Are people proud? Do you like my shit-attempt at humor?
Everyday we stray further and further from God's Light.

*With Love and Felicitations*

As with before, dialog-free pics, if requested.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/20 17:46:01 No.2215359
>>2215345
not OR
i wouldn't mind a text-less version
>>2214963
tough sound effects like this are okay
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/20 21:39:07 No.2215448
>>2215345

At least you spared us the cheesy soundtrack and canned laugh tracks on the puns. Usually your waifus grow into insanely sized kaijus and destroy citiscapes with abundant boobs and wrecking-ball dicks. At least the only thing getting wrecked here is the squirrel's ass.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/21 19:37:32 No.2215781
File: e37037b640122313fd1a4104efa37800_u18chan.png - (4.12mb, 3072x4608, e37037b640122313fd1a4104efa37800.png)
able to add a puss and tits? always annoys me when good artists only make Barbie doll anatomy. Thanks
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/22 08:17:33 No.2215977
File: 4fd52807f7688868da94cf08b90c783d_u18chan.png - (2.78mb, 2232x3240, 4fd52807f7688868da94cf08b90c783d.png)
Remove her shirt, it doesn't hide anything anyway

Also bumping >>2213505
>>
Jollyjack's Scarlet Part 5 Furrynomous 2022/11/24 13:59:04 No.2216963
File: ScarletxHuman05_0_u18chan.png - (3.36mb, 1964x4204, ScarletxHuman05.png)
>>2158502
Original Request

>>2215345
Continuation of this.
(Consider the above a [Page 2] of sorts)
Made this entire thing into a Mini-Comic
Parody.

The face of the "partner" is a bit off.
Jollyjack's art style is a little erratic
from what I've browsed through.
Had some fun with it, obviously.
Enjoy my shit-writing. LOL.

Edited at 2022/11/24 14:04:58
>>
Jollyjack's Scarlet Textless Furrynomous 2022/11/24 15:02:22 No.2217009
File: ScarletxHumanTextless_u18chan.png - (4.25mb, 1964x7470, ScarletxHumanTextless.png)
>>2215359
Well you asked. Threw in a bonus, for Lulz.

>>2215448
Yeah...sadly his erotic art isn't my thing.
Not knocking on those who do or like those
things he shows, it's just not for me. LOL!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/25 01:03:12 No.2217336
>>2216963
hahhaha
oh god you even threw in one of jolly jack's hamster jokes
and an in-character one to boot

thats awesome
not OR by the way
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/27 20:54:41 No.2218669
>>2178497

Bump one last time for the year...Is our Christmas wish...
PS: that playlist thing is progressing BTW ;)
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/28 17:14:52 No.2218948
>>
To Fluff Kevlar Fans Furrynomous 2022/11/30 04:38:00 No.2219527
File: AraVsVSTEdit_u18chan.png - (2.8mb, 2317x2395, AraVsVSTEdit.png)
>>2213505
Did you guys miss me?
Did I do good?
I honestly don't know these characters,
and I just read a panel or two to mimic
the way their dialog is written, LOL!

>To Everyone Else:
I do read all the Requests/Comments/Thanks/Etc
but yeah, I do appreciate all the feedback but I'm
just very busy (about to get busier, too, sadly)
and I don't want to crowd the board even more.
>>
To Fluff Kevlar Fans Furrynomous 2022/11/30 04:45:24 No.2219528
File: AraVsVST_NoText_u18chan.png - (2.76mb, 2317x2395, AraVsVST_NoText.png)
>>2219527
No cringe-text version.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/30 07:12:23 No.2219549
>>2207691
Not the OR but bumping this. the Artist is "nud3p4tch" if it helps
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/30 10:06:43 No.2219594
File: 75011086_p0_u18chan.jpg - (106.68kb, 960x1280, 75011086_p0.jpg)
requesting uncovering her breasts
i think theres enough details to uncover her entire torso, ain't it?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/30 11:02:47 No.2219605
>>2219527

hell yeah brother let's fucking go
amazing
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/01 19:01:16 No.2220373
File: comethorse1-1_waifu2x_art_noise1_waifu2x_art_noise1_scale_u18chan.png - (5.65mb, 3200x2196, comethorse1-1_waifu2x_art_noise1_waifu2x_art_noise1_scale.png)
change human cock to horse cock, and make it a lot more cum

Also bumping this white bat request
>>2215977
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/02 22:01:49 No.2220905
File: loimu_____a_late_for_class24_u18chan.jpg - (1.21mb, 2588x3556, loimu_____a_late_for_class24.jpg)
Wanna try stripping this doe naked?
Thank you! <3
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/04 05:55:35 No.2221534
File: Mon_fuggin1_u18chan.jpg - (2.74mb, 2840x3402, Mon_fuggin1.jpg)
>>2193256
Did some more shark edits for the hell of it, compiled some of the alts in an imgur album

https://imgur.com/a/K1Mvs00
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/04 07:07:59 No.2221543
File: 1324006450.ldr_deer_u18chan.jpg - (372.38kb, 1800x2400, 1324006450.ldr_deer.jpg)
Would like to have a nude version before xmas comes.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/04 08:30:09 No.2221555
File: FhZsTMMUUAEbpkZ_u18chan.jpeg - (104.62kb, 1597x1862, FhZsTMMUUAEbpkZ.jpeg)
Requesting a straight edit please.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/04 10:01:46 No.2221563
File: edit_bored_u18chan.png - (460.91kb, 1316x1793, edit_bored.png)
>>2221555
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/04 20:18:04 No.2221767
File: Ffd3MaQXkAEWS3m_u18chan.png - (4.92mb, 2590x3370, Ffd3MaQXkAEWS3m.png)
Female edit, please. Hope it can happen.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/05 06:26:31 No.2221939
File: Also_Bored_Edit_u18chan.jpg - (184.3kb, 1597x1862, Also_Bored_Edit.jpg)
>>2221555

>>2221563
^ya beat me to it

Posting my take anyway
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/05 21:11:49 No.2222312
File: 0fd0cfea86620ce220498ed35c793ebc_u18chan.jpg - (120.95kb, 850x1168, 0fd0cfea86620ce220498ed35c793ebc.jpg)
>>2220905
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/06 23:54:16 No.2222686
I dang it, I wanted the person who did this >>2196711 to do this>>2221939 edit.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/07 00:00:47 No.2222689
File: FjF8WdoWIAIB_PO_u18chan.jpeg - (449.04kb, 1544x2042, FjF8WdoWIAIB_PO.jpeg)
Requesting a straight edit please

Edited at 2022/12/07 00:00:56
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/07 15:34:59 No.2222918
File: 02_362_u18chan.png - (361.9kb, 534x1128, 02.png)
Think you could completely remove those panties? pls
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/08 01:09:36 No.2223078
File: Wolf_Fuzzghost_u18chan.png - (1.07mb, 1634x2135, Wolf_Fuzzghost.png)
Anyone's welcome to have a go at making her nude, some old art by infinitedge
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/08 07:54:06 No.2223168
File: FjQvuB5XEAENoMu_u18chan.jpg - (235.14kb, 1260x2048, FjQvuB5XEAENoMu.jpg)
remove her bikini and add spank on her butt, plus make her skin dark again to fit her hand and tail because I think is her lingerie, yep that mean remove tattoo too

Edited at 2022/12/08 08:17:19
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/09 03:15:55 No.2223553
File: ZA2_u18chan.png - (388.9kb, 334x501, ZA2.png)
>>2223168
Looks like a furry-fied but otherwise straight up copy of the cover art for Cassius Lange's Zenith Academy 2.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/09 16:36:42 No.2223702
https://twitter.com/lonewares/status/1599956237721878528
here link to the comm, but can you found more refenrece for the artist that draw other art(suurin_2)

Edited at 2022/12/09 16:40:03
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/11 01:24:43 No.2224213
File: f3543c05e13bce873af8327da5063b2b1_u18chan.png - (849.33kb, 1256x1500, f3543c05e13bce873af8327da5063b2b (1).png)
Remove the cum of the ass of the male in the middle, and turn the one in the top into a female wearing a strap-on (and see if you can edit the dialogue so it fits with the edit)
>>
A festive border collie 2022/12/11 02:54:16 No.2224226
>>2223902
You mean like cropping out part of the pic?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/11 07:21:09 No.2224287
File: e843e3f23c4a160e96e88896251c4756_u18chan.png - (1.7mb, 1700x2000, e843e3f23c4a160e96e88896251c4756.png)
Can someone remove second pair of tits? Thank you.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/11 08:16:20 No.2224297
>>2224226
I mean removing all the blood, bruises, the knife with the eyes, cuts, the fist with blood, basically that it looks like the dude is only subduing her and put a rag on her eyes.

Edited at 2022/12/11 20:31:59
>>
11_Paws 2022/12/13 02:31:02 No.2225306
File: e843e3f23c4a160e96e88896251c4756_u18chan_11_u18chan.png - (1.73mb, 1700x2000, e843e3f23c4a160e96e88896251c4756_u18chan_11.png)
not a pro , just gave that a shot
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/13 04:09:31 No.2225335
File: 1659895254.rokoka_cunningham___seen_1_u18chan.png - (281.22kb, 1088x928, 1659895254.rokoka_cunningham___seen_1.png)
Requesting Rebecca's expression change to boredom and unsatisfied expression.
Second file:https://d.furaffinity.net/art/rokoka/1659895328/1659895327.rokoka_cunningham___seen_2.png
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/15 01:08:33 No.2226166
>>2225335
https://files.catbox.moe/h6eau0.png
>>
Kiba the Messenger 2022/12/23 05:07:14 No.2229797
File: FTnB5WPXsAAyUll_u18chan.png - (1.74mb, 2048x1534, FTnB5WPXsAAyUll.png)
Could someone please shorten the length of this guy's dick so that the head is where the girls' tongues are, and remove the medial ring?

Edited at 2022/12/23 05:09:36
>>
sage Furrynomous 2022/12/23 05:17:16 No.2229800
>>2229562

This will sound rather strange but could someone edit this and instead of "Ark" write "K9" on same font as the one in the balloon.

Edited at 2022/12/23 05:24:21
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/30 14:50:45 No.2232765
File: 458365634563_u18chan.png - (1.57mb, 1000x1306, 458365634563.png)
Requesting after sex edit if possible, with cum dripping out of her like on ref pic (but more). Also bumping these:

>>2215977

>>2220373
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/30 14:50:50 No.2232766
File: 93453549365436_u18chan.png - (858.29kb, 1100x1155, 93453549365436.png)
>>2232765
>>
Creative Freedom + Me = Cringe Furrynomous 2022/12/31 23:28:09 No.2233496
File: WoadedFox_RozaPoolEdit01_u18chan.png - (7.16mb, 4263x4500, WoadedFox_RozaPoolEdit01.png)
>>2178497
Happy New Year to you two and Everyone else on U18.
I decided to power through one more request for the year.
(And yes. I did it mostly for the shit-humor dialog. LOL!)

Waifu2xed it, too.

Taking all these requests throughout the years has really upped
my game in terms of 2D Digital Art, so thanks for that, truly.
I'm speaking to ALL the requests, of course, not just the WoadedFox ones.
>>
Creative Freedom + Me = Cringe Furrynomous 2022/12/31 23:31:00 No.2233497
File: WoadedFox_RozaPoolEdit02_u18chan.png - (7.33mb, 4263x4500, WoadedFox_RozaPoolEdit02.png)
>>2233496
Non-Dialog Version for being good-sports, too.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/01 08:12:31 No.2233729
>>2233496

Happy new Year to you too man! And a million thanks as always! We both wish you the very best!!!

PS: That playlist thing is done! And we had quite some fun, NGL ;)!

-S&R-
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/03 10:06:42 No.2234627
File: erika5_u18chan.png - (685.85kb, 1575x2100, erika5.png)
Please strip here naked. Either just remove black part of her outfit and keep the netting, or remove both. Keep the bunny ears amd bow tho
>>
Well, at this point... Furrynomous 2023/01/03 13:48:10 No.2234670
File: dcc50e6d06b146345e0536d24571bcf8_u18chan.jpg - (158.98kb, 905x1280, dcc50e6d06b146345e0536d24571bcf8.jpg)
...Give her a mouthful then! Turn Niina into Roza and change the boy...I had this in mind since I've read your edit XD! Thanks!

-S&R-
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/03 14:11:42 No.2234675
Hi. Requester from the other thread. Question, why two threads and is it proper etiquette to crossrequest?
>>
Uhh... that IS a Good Question... Furrynomous 2023/01/04 04:29:13 No.2234930
File: U18Chan_ProEditVsMainEdit_u18chan.png - (82.19kb, 1315x392, U18Chan_ProEditVsMainEdit.png)
>>2234675
Maybe just bump & link it when needed
and apply patience as always?

(The Light Blue number to the OR post. Example Below)
>>2194833
[Just the >> Arrows and numbers]
That format jumps to the original board when done right.

U18 automatically disables double-posting so if you
posted in one thread just bump another.

>For *THIS* thread:
Folks place ones that require a little more skill or are
more specific on details involved, I'm assuming.

I jump from thread to thread to see what's up but it's
still a roll of the dice if your edit gets chosen or when
(and/or) if I have time and inspiration to do it, sadly.

Edited at 2023/01/04 04:35:20
>>
Nude edit Furrynomous 2023/01/06 01:16:22 No.2235684
File: lgacad8tfaaa1_u18chan.png - (482.47kb, 512x768, lgacad8tfaaa1.png)
Nude edit of this Laura pls
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/06 03:42:17 No.2235729
>>2234930
Gotcha. Probably gonna bump these rq then

>>2222681
>>2229482
2nd one has some extra details for the 1st
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/06 18:28:31 No.2235986
File: tumblr_pgzn7gkl3j1rnak98o1_1280_u18chan.jpg - (213.25kb, 1280x1177, tumblr_pgzn7gkl3j1rnak98o1_1280.jpg)
make nude plz
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/07 01:29:24 No.2236099
File: 97256eb62ef1d8f58d422934d4c6ec8f_u18chan.jpg - (1.49mb, 1350x1875, 97256eb62ef1d8f58d422934d4c6ec8f.jpg)
delete panty please >_<
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/07 03:58:07 No.2236142
File: KittyBase_u18chan.png - (16.71mb, 6181x5827, Kitty (Base).png)
Could someone edit her asshole so that it's not gaping? Both versions if possible.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/07 03:58:15 No.2236143
File: Kitty_u18chan.png - (17.44mb, 6181x5827, Kitty.png)
>>2236142
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/07 13:58:31 No.2236272
>>2226855
Crossbumping here
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/07 18:47:48 No.2236315
File: p-5_u18chan.jpg - (936.63kb, 3200x1684, p-5.jpg)
Requesting the guy changed to a white tiger
PNG version: https://files.catbox.moe/v5u62q.png
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/07 23:29:09 No.2236406
File: 6d12d6cc2133086b1748f84dcd7f7e35_u18chan.jpg - (153.85kb, 1000x793, 6d12d6cc2133086b1748f84dcd7f7e35.jpg)
panty raid, remove panties!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/08 04:10:48 No.2236520
This is entirely random but it relates to something I'm editing for someone here. What's that software that "auto animates" parts of still images? people use it to make boobies shake and stuff. I completely forgot what it was. You would just feed it an image and it'd give you an auto animation where you specified
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/08 04:20:42 No.2236521
File: 27745324_u18chan.jpg - (367.6kb, 640x897, 27745324.jpg)
Could you remove the last of her clothes? It's the fluff on her back and the part of her green dress hanging off the left-hand side. Extra refs attached for help.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/08 04:20:47 No.2236522
File: 27765822_u18chan.jpg - (722.6kb, 1098x900, 27765822.jpg)
>>2236521
>>
Hey, Ayn Simp. Furrynomous 2023/01/08 17:56:41 No.2236761
File: TeranenFoxToAynEdit_BW_u18chan.png - (4.41mb, 2847x3991, TeranenFoxToAynEdit_B&W.png)
>>2185204
Instead of having a Fluff-Kevlar style head on a Teranen body, it was
better for me to figure out a way to have Teranen style Ayn, altogether.

Made with another piece I edited before with Waifu2x and my own art.
I made it B&W to make the entire thing far easier and quicker to edit.

Try to have FwuffRevlan ot Fluffy Fox to color it on the official FK Thread, LOL!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/08 18:35:47 No.2236772
File: LunaPineapple_u18chan.png - (1.61mb, 1400x964, Luna Pineapple.png)
The pink nipples look really jarring. Might you be able to make them a more appropriate blueish gray / dark gray for me please?

Something seems off about the chest and I can't quite describe it. As a professional, what do you think is causing that perception? Is it just the lineart or something else?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/08 19:40:51 No.2236846
>>2236761
OMFG! Awesome edit!!
I hope to see a colorized version in the future.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/08 20:04:39 No.2236852
File: 2022.04.27FloraMeetsAyn_u18chan.png - (2.2mb, 2240x1280, 2022.04.27 Flora Meets Ayn.png)
Requesting nude edit
>>
Quick Things Furrynomous 2023/01/08 20:41:36 No.2236871
File: LunaConstructiveCriticism_u18chan.png - (1.53mb, 1400x964, LunaConstructiveCriticism.png)
>>2236772
Here's quick constructive criticism and an edit.
You're not wrong in seeing something "off" with the pic.

A good stylized image has a lot of things to consider.
The image needs some line weight work as well as some
shape and size focused proportional perspective with
the overall anatomy.

It may sound a little "snobby" but there may be too many
lines in certain areas when allowing mostly the silhouette
and solid shapes could tell the story a little better in parts
that does get it correct.

I'm a little tired, so I can't articulate all that well. LOL.
>>
Quick Things Furrynomous 2023/01/08 20:41:42 No.2236872
File: PrincessLunaQuickEdit_u18chan.png - (1.48mb, 1400x964, PrincessLunaQuickEdit.png)
>>2236871
>>
Ayn Simp 2023/01/08 20:41:59 No.2236873
>>2236761
Holy shit 👀

Honestly, that looks really damn good. Will admit, mostly used Ozoneserpent cause the body figure was already good enough lmao.

I do like Teranen tho

Edit: PS since I'm back, mind if I ask for her tits to be bigger?

Edited at 2023/01/08 22:30:30
>>
Quick Things Furrynomous 2023/01/08 20:44:46 No.2236875
File: FK_TalaQuickEdit_u18chan.png - (472.13kb, 640x897, FK_TalaQuickEdit.png)
>>2236521
Here you go.
Think you should embiggen this with Waifu2x, yourself.
(LOL.)
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/08 21:54:03 No.2236903
File: 70afd3e9c17a96a3cf0f32d8622dc444_u18chan.png - (780.18kb, 720x720, 70afd3e9c17a96a3cf0f32d8622dc444.png)
Requesting the glow effects rid of, and change the male to Wolf(Wolf o'Donnell)
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/08 23:52:21 No.2236946
>>2236871
>>2236872
Many thanks, for both the edit and writeup. From what I can tell this was a mid tier patreon reward and chances are it was done faster and with potentially less attention than what a paid commission would warrant. I have a hunch the reward tier played a big role. The tier's level of detail is between grayscale and fully shaded, so it probably would have benefited from being in either of those instead of stuck in the middle.
>>
Fluffy Fox 2023/01/09 03:07:50 No.2236982
File: Ayncoloreditteranen_u18chan.png - (6.54mb, 2847x3991, Ayncoloreditteranen.png)
>>2236761
Pretty nice edit and well there you go since you ask for, but also gotta say this could be done by any other editor i found funni you ask specifically for any of us hope this is how you expect to be colored i guess also make a ''original breasts'' version just for fun and to fit more with the artist style.
>>2236846
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R33CrFxxy8w
>>
Fluffy Fox 2023/01/09 03:07:55 No.2236983
File: Ayncoloreditteranenorigbooba_u18chan.png - (6.52mb, 2847x3991, Ayncoloreditteranenorigbooba.png)
>>2236982
>>
Ayn Simp 2023/01/09 03:20:49 No.2236986
Good shit. Honestly can't thank you guys enough for these edits, even if excessive.

Edited at 2023/01/09 03:24:23
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/09 04:00:02 No.2237009
File: SimbaGirl_u18chan.jpg - (1.23mb, 2372x4096, Simba Girl.jpg)
Please remove clothing, add nipples, & vag too.
>>
Just bein' Cheeky! Furrynomous 2023/01/09 05:14:32 No.2237024
File: U18UserTrophyRainbowed_u18chan.png - (187.44kb, 1315x392, U18UserTrophyRainbowed.png)
>>2236982
>>2236986
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I just mentioned you and Fwuff since you two are
THE Fluff-Kevlar Editors, here on U18chan.

This is now our Canon Theme Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ5hbJsN7Hc
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/09 11:07:48 No.2237094
File: rika2_u18chan.png - (7.03mb, 2897x4000, rika 2.png)
I'll try my luck.
I have a request. Please change this cat to Kat from Twokinds, please.
>>
Furlana Edit Furrynomous 2023/01/09 19:13:22 No.2237277
File: Furlana_LanaEdit0_u18chan.png - (5.36mb, 1792x3000, Furlana_LanaEdit0.png)
>>2235729
>>2222681
Here you go.
Did 4 versions while I was figuring out composition choices.

I just noticed that her legs have tufts on that leotard
from the reference but I didn't add them since you
didn't ask or probably forgot to mention it.

Her legs also look a little shiny since I tried to match the
looks of her breasts but it could be an aesthetic choice
that matches the new outfit that you wanted for her.
>>
Furlana Edit Furrynomous 2023/01/09 19:13:27 No.2237278
File: Furlana_LanaEdit1_u18chan.png - (5.24mb, 1792x3000, Furlana_LanaEdit1.png)
>>2237277
>>
Furlana Edit Furrynomous 2023/01/09 19:13:32 No.2237279
File: Furlana_LanaEdit2_u18chan.png - (5.17mb, 1792x3000, Furlana_LanaEdit2.png)
>>2237277
>>
Furlana Edit Furrynomous 2023/01/09 19:13:37 No.2237280
File: Furlana_LanaEdit3_u18chan.png - (5.17mb, 1792x3000, Furlana_LanaEdit3.png)
>>2237277
>>
Furlana requester 2023/01/09 19:57:49 No.2237288
>>2237277
Hey, these look great.

Was actually hoping for a version with just a nip slip like in thid one here >>2229482
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/10 00:53:05 No.2237441
File: 1673172517.danilokumriolu_ghrdt__2__u18chan.jpg - (461.15kb, 1801x2046, 1673172517.danilokumriolu_ghrdt__2_.jpg)
Requesting their heads swapped to their proper bodies, also black elbow-length latex gloves and legwears added onto their arms and legs.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/10 01:09:21 No.2237443
File: F3DEFF18-48A3-4525-9C79-06B97431EFB1_u18chan.png - (3.61mb, 3641x2929, F3DEFF18-48A3-4525-9C79-06B97431EFB1.png)
Could someone edit in a fart cloud and change the dialogue to this

Piko: Eugh! What the hell did you eat!?

Male Deer: SHUT UP!? LIKE YOU'RE ONE TO TALK!
>>
Giraffe Edit Furrynomous 2023/01/10 17:24:06 No.2237757
File: Bebebebebe_GIraffeNudeEdit_u18chan.png - (1.07mb, 1741x1231, Bebebebebe_GIraffeNudeEdit.png)
>>2237014
Here you go. Had time, had fun.

Two Versions:
One as close to OG as possible, another
with Siroc-Inspired saggers plus side booba.
>>
Giraffe Edit Furrynomous 2023/01/10 17:24:11 No.2237758
File: Bebebebebe_GIraffeNudeBoobaEdit_u18chan.png - (1.08mb, 1741x1231, Bebebebebe_GIraffeNudeBoobaEdit.png)
>>2237757
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/10 23:30:44 No.2237847
File: BrunetteVixenLounge_u18chan.jpg - (291.38kb, 1179x750, BrunetteVixenLounge.jpg)
Requesting the fishnets removed and her nipples colored like the ones here: https://files.catbox.moe/k5frqy.png
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/10 23:41:41 No.2237849
File: 1673393735404386_u18chan.jpg - (886.67kb, 3200x1684, 1673393735404386.jpg)
>>2236315
OR to this, it got delivered on /trash/
PNG version: https://files.catbox.moe/4ulj2f.png
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/11 01:30:46 No.2237862
>>2237757

Thanks for doing the edit, they look quite good
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/12 03:58:26 No.2238385
File: A3744778-5231-4D94-B937-23EDB428341F_u18chan.jpeg - (135.99kb, 1385x1710, A3744778-5231-4D94-B937-23EDB428341F.jpeg)
Requesting an NSFW edit, maybe some color if you want, thanks!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/12 12:10:04 No.2238499
File: alisa31_0_u18chan.png - (11.75mb, 4100x2733, alisa3 (1).png)
think you could turn her on her back completely and make her legs wide spread? or at least half-spread?
>>
Strype Edits Furrynomous 2023/01/13 00:24:21 No.2238704
File: StrypeBeachDockdsEdit01_u18chan.png - (18.55mb, 2480x4000, StrypeBeachDockdsEdit01.png)
For Both
*Waifu2x-Ed
*Added Textures (Subtle Noise & Pointillization)
Strype uses textures but image are usually small so
using enlarging techniques and editing their images
will unfortunately lose a lot of their detail.

>>2229992
For the Pantherine:
I couldn't quite tell how big her non-held breast was
for certain so I winged it and gave you a vagina shot.

>>2237847
For the Vixen:
Couldn't come close to her color/shading/lighting 100%
but I have a slightly larger but lossy Jpeg version if you want.
>>
Strype Edits Furrynomous 2023/01/13 00:24:27 No.2238705
File: StrypeBeachDockdsEdit02_u18chan.png - (17.57mb, 2480x4000, StrypeBeachDockdsEdit02.png)
>>2238704
>>
Strype Edits Furrynomous 2023/01/13 00:24:32 No.2238706
File: StrypeVixenEdit_u18chan.png - (19.55mb, 4450x2831, StrypeVixenEdit.png)
>>2238704
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/13 04:04:23 No.2238808
>>2238704
>>2238705
>>2238706
OR to these, thank you so much!

Edited at 2023/01/13 04:29:54
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/13 04:11:29 No.2238809
>>2236875

Thank you so much!
>>
Questions for AynSimp & FluffyFox Furrynomous 2023/01/13 05:18:23 No.2238830
>It's the Stamp Editor, BTW.
Was there a Nude Edit for the OG Fem-Fox McCloud?
If there was, it would've made the entire edit far easier and making either
her breasts, ass, and honestly her entire body to resize into proportion?

*Also on the off chance, I made the conversion Black and White
just in case someone wanted to convert another Teranen character into Ara
and we can have both Ayn and her side by side. (LOL!)

>To everyone else:
You're Welcome and the usual "I'm Sorry."
So many requests so little time and editors.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/13 07:14:55 No.2238859
File: FmNOB4aXkAA_TSN_u18chan.jpg - (251.65kb, 1061x1500, FmNOB4aXkAA_TSN.jpg)
Could someone be able to remove her pants.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/13 07:26:27 No.2238862
File: bottomless_u18chan.jpg - (828.05kb, 1061x1294, bottomless.jpg)
>>2238859
>>
Ayn simp 2023/01/13 12:05:38 No.2238921
File: 7FCE50CA-00CE-4FD5-B83B-57B44C810C19_u18chan.jpeg - (473.95kb, 1535x2153, 7FCE50CA-00CE-4FD5-B83B-57B44C810C19.jpeg)
>>2238830
There is in fact a nude version. I didn't have access to it when I originally made the request for some reason.

Edited at 2023/01/13 14:41:20
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/14 09:51:45 No.2239276
File: Lucy_u18chan.jpg - (108.27kb, 850x740, Lucy.jpg)
This one might be a bit tedious, and I know there's an edit thread for Naylor specifically but id love to see your take on this. Could you finish the bottomelss sketch on the left and/or maybe do a full nude version? I can provide additional references if necessary. Would GREATLY appreciate it.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/14 21:26:55 No.2239474
File: Ff_Wbm8XoAYMWGd_u18chan.jpg - (738.9kb, 2267x3114, Ff_Wbm8XoAYMWGd.jpg)
requesting a nude edit
note that, for lore reason, she manage to hide her large breasts
ref
https://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/5446568
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/15 07:17:53 No.2239628
File: e7037261b499bc572a00ba420aaaafa4_u18chan.png - (4.49mb, 4000x3000, e7037261b499bc572a00ba420aaaafa4.png)
Requesting a solo nude edit of the avian girl. Also, if you can, an alt where she has larger breasts (around double the size). Artist is RoninDude.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/15 19:31:00 No.2239808
File: 1673634299.woadedfox_halloween_rada2_jpeg_u18chan.jpg - (708.68kb, 2175x1694, 1673634299.woadedfox_halloween_rada2_jpeg.jpg)
She looks so inviting. Rip her costume to expose some naughtiness, please!
for ref, character is from woadedfox but there's no much nude of her tho
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/16 05:48:49 No.2239937
>>2239808
Is there a nude alternate?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/16 06:57:59 No.2239959
>>2239937
Sadly no, This artist don't draw much nude of this character.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/17 17:03:37 No.2240460
File: 5bb68883ba45269b0c9c58878004405e_u18chan.jpg - (2.73mb, 2480x3508, 5bb68883ba45269b0c9c58878004405e.jpg)
>>2239808
For ref, this is as close I could get for how this character's nips look like.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/19 13:52:40 No.2241109
File: photo_2023-01-19_15-39-34_u18chan.jpg - (70.62kb, 998x1000, photo_2023-01-19_15-39-34.jpg)
good sir please make cum look like cum, not spit. and make more of it, reference pic for texture attached
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/19 13:52:45 No.2241110
File: fr12_0_u18chan.png - (1.99mb, 1500x2000, fr1 (2).png)
>>2241109
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/21 00:00:13 No.2241909
File: 1674086505501886_u18chan.jpg - (138.81kb, 1414x2000, 1674086505501886.jpg)
Requesting the guy edited to be an anthro jackal like her
Color ref for the male: https://files.catbox.moe/v1uk09.jpg
>>
JayBastardis JayBastardis 2023/01/22 03:11:36 No.2242358
File: 9ca0ba7f-2b96-42ee-95cf-303c65fa79ce_u18chan.png - (1.5mb, 1414x2000, 9ca0ba7f-2b96-42ee-95cf-303c65fa79ce.png)
Requesting the guy edited to be an anthro jackal like her
Color ref for the male: https://files.catbox.moe/v1uk09.jpg

I'm not professional in the art of edit drawings, but I hope you like it bro
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/22 06:50:27 No.2242396
>>2242358
OR here, I love it! Tysm!
>>
To Stamp Artist Furrynomous 2023/01/22 11:13:38 No.2242483
File: 1674332031.woadedfox_blackngold_u18chan.jpg - (613.82kb, 1411x2612, 1674332031.woadedfox_blackngold.jpg)
Here we are another time...You know what to do...This guy must hate me now...

-S-
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/24 05:00:48 No.2243442
File: 20230123_235444_u18chan.jpg - (177.46kb, 1461x2478, 20230123_235444.jpg)
Requesting the guy turned into an anthro husky like her
>>
Well, this IS the thread for ridiculous requests. Furrynomous 2023/01/24 19:22:32 No.2243672
File: JayNaylorLucyNudeEdit_u18chan.png - (4.7mb, 3444x3000, JayNaylorLucyNudeEdit.png)
>>2239276
Here you go. Waifu2x-ed, Drew-in, and Colored.
Don't know if I got the face or body right, honestly.

She still needs a bit more clean up at certain parts,
but you can just dump it in the Official Thread for a quicker turn
around or something.

I usually don't visit that artist-only boards and I only go on the
T-kay/Kmanic threads since people kept asking for stuff and I
ultimately suggested an official one be made.

>To Board Regulars and New-Comers, alike:
Slowing down again if you didn't notice but I was planning on
editing that Non-Roza, Woaded Fox request during my free time.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/25 00:19:30 No.2243809
File: Jezzeltitfuck0_u18chan.jpg - (505.51kb, 1461x2478, Jezzel titfuck0.jpg)
>>2243442
OR to this, it got delivered on /trash/
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/25 02:42:24 No.2243844
>>2243672
YO
FUCKIN UNREAL
TYSM
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/25 02:53:27 No.2243849
macroShow Less
>>2243672
like i thought this was way too much to ask but you fuckin did it. God damn dude thank you
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/25 09:55:20 No.2243977
>>2236903
delivery was here
>>2243408
>>
I forgot something... Furrynomous 2023/01/26 00:42:40 No.2244178
File: JayNaylorLucySFWedit_u18chan.png - (5mb, 3444x3000, JayNaylorLucySFWedit.png)
>>2239276
> Could you finish the bottomless sketch on the left
I don't know if you wanted a safe for work version but here you go as well.
I made her breasts slightly bigger cause of a recent pic of her I saw on E621.
(Maybe it's a plus or minus, depending on your tastes. I'll the official board know.)

>>2243844
>>2243849
You're very much welcome!
I try to check up as many of the posts as I can but try not to post things
that don't have anything to do with requests or images as best I can.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/27 16:12:15 No.2244686
File: 8b8daa09f072bb1e914826836669cc54_u18chan.jpg - (183.42kb, 2000x2313, 8b8daa09f072bb1e914826836669cc54.jpg)
Requesting she get 5 toes so she has humanoid feet
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/28 00:52:25 No.2244934
File: EyY3OpXU8AElHXR_u18chan.jpg - (631.62kb, 2800x3900, EyY3OpXU8AElHXR.jpg)
anyone wanna take a stab at removing the bra and loincloth?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/29 17:02:11 No.2245558
File: 1673118102880626_u18chan.png - (2.95mb, 2120x1480, 1673118102880626.png)
requesting coloring
clothing can be given colors that are according to her normal outfit
remove her panties while at it
and please separate the image from the color ref once its done
>>
To whoever did the recent lucy edit Furrynomous 2023/01/30 00:44:57 No.2245668
File: 01_Cover_u18chan.jpg - (87.27kb, 612x842, 01_Cover.jpg)
Would it be to much trouble to ask for nude edits of the following naylor lady's ?

(No rush, take your time)
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/30 00:50:25 No.2245670
File: 705744402724e7df64bc2042c4242f7d_u18chan.jpg - (1.48mb, 2324x3446, 705744402724e7df64bc2042c4242f7d.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/30 04:41:32 No.2245721
File: 1675022277.judyjudith_judy_jerry_nude_text_u18chan.jpg - (697.21kb, 1769x2083, 1675022277.judyjudith_judy_jerry_nude_text.jpg)
Requesting the text and speech bubbles be removed and the girl's phone, gloves, glasses, and stockings removed too
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/31 00:52:42 No.2245964
File: b14a64b0c331e0c3641d7f1fd16fafe9_u18chan.jpg - (63.24kb, 684x800, b14a64b0c331e0c3641d7f1fd16fafe9.jpg)
Requesting the guy changed to an anthro, make him the color that the girl is.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/01 02:22:50 No.2246547
>>2226855
Bumping again
>>
Ayn Simp 2023/02/01 17:03:55 No.2246804
File: carmelitaeditreq_u18chan.png - (7.42mb, 2780x4000, carmelitaeditreq.png)
Heya, back again.

Dropping a request to change to Ayn and uhhh, give her some bigger breasts, hehe.

Or just bigger breasts for carmelita. Up to y'all.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/02 22:12:49 No.2247351
File: renirainehotsprings_u18chan.png - (2.89mb, 2240x1280, renirainehotsprings.png)
Requesting the girl on the left's boobs increased to something like this: https://files.catbox.moe/kzam0f.png
Increase the wolf girl's boobs to that size too please

Also remove the girl on the left's horns and if possible remove her tail too please

Idk if this will get taken down since there's a humanoid in it, but it has a furry girl in it too so I think this is still okay.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/04 14:22:58 No.2247920
>>2247351
counter requesting a version where the girl keeps her horns and tail
>>
Plague of Gripes: Edit Dump Furrynomous 2023/02/06 17:12:01 No.2248631
File: Plague_WinnieEdit1_u18chan.png - (8.88mb, 2754x4896, Plague_WinnieEdit1.png)
>>2247507
A request from this User
(Also Blame and Thank them for the bottom edits, too!)

Welp, I did it. With a few artistic liberties of course.
I didn't make the Panties (and Bra at this point) since
you really didn't tell me what kind and style.
(Also, I kind of forgot, LOL!)

Idea was to be a transition to a "Post-Coitus" aftermath
since I think I saw another pic of her with some dude she
was flirting with in a similar setting. Hay bales and all.

Well enjoy, and what not. Tell me what else I fucked up on or try your luck
once again on the other edit board again for the underwear edit.

Edited at 2023/02/07 00:51:19
>>
Plague of Gripes: Edit Dump Furrynomous 2023/02/06 17:12:06 No.2248632
File: Plague_WinnieEdit2_u18chan.png - (8.33mb, 2754x4896, Plague_WinnieEdit2.png)
>>2248631

Edited at 2023/02/07 00:51:51
>>
Plague of Gripes: Edit Dump Furrynomous 2023/02/06 17:12:13 No.2248633
File: Plague_WinnieEdit3_u18chan.png - (8.41mb, 2754x4896, Plague_WinnieEdit3.png)
>>2248631

Edited at 2023/02/07 00:52:16
>>
Plague of Gripes: Edit Dump Furrynomous 2023/02/06 17:21:54 No.2248636
File: Plague_WilykitEdit1_0_u18chan.png - (672.91kb, 850x1511, Plague_WilykitEdit1.png)
First in a bunch of edits I did of PlagueOfGripes and his art.
(I think this was an unfulfilled request from one of the older edit threads).

I removed the incest and have another version where he cums inside her, if you guys want.
Not to kink shame or anything, but I don't know if incest is spoilered or belongs in another index.
Just let me or other editors know and what not and see if you can get a version of that.
Not quite satisfied with this one since I couldn't quite get the "hardcore Position" to my standards.

{edited this again. fucked up on the arms}

Edited at 2023/02/07 00:52:45
>>
Plague of Gripes: Edit Dump Furrynomous 2023/02/06 17:21:59 No.2248637
File: Plague_WilykitEdit2_u18chan.png - (642.47kb, 850x1511, Plague_WilykitEdit2.png)
>>2248636

Edited at 2023/02/07 00:53:12
>>
Plague of Gripes: Edit Dump Furrynomous 2023/02/06 17:31:55 No.2248638
File: Plague_CocoEditNude_u18chan.png - (2.22mb, 1642x2920, Plague_CocoEditNude.png)
Full Nude Version of:
https://e621.net/posts/2953373?q=plagueofgripes

Don't know if someone else here edited her, or if it was from some other site.
Either case, I wasn't the only editor and wanted to give them credit.

Artistic Liberties as always, made her skinny-chubby (since it fit her Nerdiness better),
and also made a "boys only want one thing" version for shits & giggles.

Edited at 2023/02/07 00:55:59
>>
Plague of Gripes: Edit Dump Furrynomous 2023/02/06 17:32:00 No.2248639
File: Plague_CocoEditNudeMarried_u18chan.png - (2.25mb, 1642x2920, Plague_CocoEditNudeMarried.png)
>>2248638

Edited at 2023/02/07 00:57:31
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/06 17:39:36 No.2248645
>>2248636
>I removed the incest
but why tho
>>
Plague of Gripes: Edit Dump Furrynomous 2023/02/06 17:51:36 No.2248646
File: Plague_JudyXHumanEdit1_u18chan.png - (708.94kb, 1200x1200, Plague_JudyXHumanEdit1.png)
>Unpopular Opinion:
I Hate (Judy X Nick) but as a consolation prize of sorts, I kept them a couple for you!

Okay, this one I just did for fun.
(If you couldn't tell. LOL!)

Also, now's a good time than ever to state that I might be putting off the edits for a time
but I still would like to work on the WoadedFox and Jay Naylor requests that people have
personally asked for me, but yeah, same old song and dance again.

"The Waiting Game" sucks, Let's play "Hungry, Hungry Hippos" instead.

Edited at 2023/02/07 00:58:16
>>
Plague of Gripes: Edit Dump Furrynomous 2023/02/06 17:51:41 No.2248647
File: Plague_JudyXHumanEdit2_u18chan.png - (777.23kb, 1200x1200, Plague_JudyXHumanEdit2.png)
>>2248646

Edited at 2023/02/07 00:58:41
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/06 18:58:23 No.2248666
>>2248637
can you put wilykat back in?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/06 18:59:57 No.2248668
>>2248631
You are the Editing god, anon!! Thank you very much for your work!!!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/06 19:03:17 No.2248677
File: abby4_u18chan.png - (164.16kb, 1200x1200, abby 4.png)
if you want place where you can find plague's art, here other places than e621
https://rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Plague_of_Gripes/1
for stuff already edited (e621 does not have everything)

for the source art
https://plagueofgripes.newgrounds.com/art/
https://www.deviantart.com/gannadene/gallery
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/06 19:04:39 No.2248678
File: 104933055_p0_u18chan.jpg - (3.36mb, 3128x5560, 104933055_p0.jpg)
this was recently made on /trash/
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/06 20:45:39 No.2248711
File: noelle_s_wish_by_gannadeneedit_u18chan.jpg - (3.46mb, 3330x5920, noelle_s_wish_by_gannadene edit.jpg)
requesting showing noelle's boobs
well, if you want to do more like a nude or for susie, thats fair.
but me i'd just focus on her boobs
>>
Plague of Gripes: Incest. Twincest? WINcest! Furrynomous 2023/02/07 00:48:39 No.2248836
>>2248645
>>2248666
Maybe later?
But which one though?
I just checked paheal had an edit, already with a similar idea but different nipples.
(also I typeed "plague" wrong in the "subject"... gonna fix that...)

>>2248636
>>2248637
I had a "cum inside" and "impregnated x-ray" versions as well as making different facial expressions for
each one so that human/non-incest would work a little better each itineration. Not having Wilykat
also made it easier to do the edits but adding his features back in would be easy for me when finished, honestly.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/07 06:23:46 No.2248924
File: 1243419_plagueofgripes_torque-s-training_u18chan.png - (1.11mb, 1080x1920, 1243419_plagueofgripes_torque-s-training.png)
>>2248836
How about this?
Show us Torque's boobs. Please.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/07 22:58:30 No.2249170
File: ShienValentinesDayGift02BreastHarnessbasebyTeraneneditsbySlimeyKitty_u18chan.png - (1.76mb, 1493x2725, Shien Valentine's Day 'Gift' 02, Breast Harness (base by Teranen, edits by SlimeyKitty).png)
I was wondering if anyone would be able to give Shien some nipples.

The artist for the base is Teranan with Edits by SlimeyKitty.

Second Image is to show an example of Shien's nipples.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/07 22:58:35 No.2249171
File: ZenMeditation01bFreetheTiddyEditionbyAzaleesh-ShienlaoPandaren_u18chan.png - (1.77mb, 2000x3000, Zen Meditation 01b, Free the Tiddy Edition (by Azaleesh) -Shienlao, Pandaren.png)
>>2249170
>>
One of you asked for more Jay Naylor.... Furrynomous 2023/02/08 22:22:58 No.2249589
File: JayNaylor_BobbieEdit_u18chan.png - (312.25kb, 612x842, JayNaylor_BobbieEdit.png)
So here you go, I guess. Enjoy.

>>2245668
This one needs a Waifu2x treatment and I wasn't really sure how to draw her genitals area
since I couldn't find any clear, unimpeded references of it. Not quite 100% on it, honestly.

>>2245670
Tried to match the detailing style of his but I think the area below her torso is a little too dark
still, in comparison while keeping some of the "natural body fat percentage" look she had when she
was still clothed. Not 100% on it, too, but I'm satisfied with this one a little more.
>>
One of you asked for more Jay Naylor.... Furrynomous 2023/02/08 22:25:00 No.2249590
File: JayNaylor_DesdemonaEdit_0_u18chan.png - (4.67mb, 2324x3446, JayNaylor_DesdemonaEdit.png)
>>2249589

Edited at 2023/02/09 04:45:57
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/08 22:41:55 No.2249595
*claps hands in applause* bravo my friend, these turned out better then I hoped, thank you.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/09 04:02:35 No.2249667
File: b14a64b0c331e0c3641d7f1fd16fafe90_u18chan.jpg - (189.24kb, 684x800, b14a64b0c331e0c3641d7f1fd16fafe90.jpg)
>>2245964
OR to this, it got delivered on /trash/.
>>
One of you asked for more Jay Naylor.... Furrynomous 2023/02/09 04:50:39 No.2249675
>>2249595
You're Welcome!

...And one more thing, I fixed her breasts a little more.
>>2249590
Should be a bit more symmetrical, curvaceous, and flattering.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/09 09:45:37 No.2249713
File: wilykit167_u18chan.png - (1.49mb, 1440x2560, wilykit 167.png)
>>2248836
you mean this one?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/10 00:22:56 No.2249962
hey
since theres many plague of gripes edits on rule34 that are not on e621, if anyone that has an account there, maybe consider transfering the edits there?
>>
More PlagueOfGripes Edits, you say? Furrynomous 2023/02/11 06:53:38 No.2250378
File: U18TrophyE621_u18chan.png - (108.43kb, 1315x392, U18Trophy&E621.png)
>>2249962
Well, thanks I guess? I really appreciate the support.
Despite me remaining as anonymous as I possibly can.

I honestly don't know how E621, the Original Artists, the individual users in the
communities of E621 & U18, as well as the entire Hentai-community will take it as a whole.

I've browsed through other prominent Hentai-sites and have found people
who liked my work, but at the same time, I unintentionally caused a bit of drama
since either the OG artists(?) or their other fans/admirers of their art have stated their
disdain for these requests and edits, even if I tried to be "reasonably respectful" to all sides.

*(Like the T-kay/K-manic thread and some re-posters that were on 4chan, LMAO!!!)

>TL;DR: Fuck, I'd appreciate seeing them on E621, but it might cause a little drama, LOL!!!

Edited at 2023/02/11 18:46:40
>>
More PlagueOfGripes Edits, you say? Furrynomous 2023/02/11 07:05:23 No.2250380
File: Plague_AbbySinian1_u18chan.png - (140.1kb, 1200x1200, Plague_AbbySinian1.png)
>>2249713
Yes, that's the one! I might do a redo-series where I upscale the ones I already did,
adding more scenes, and making a (*cough-cough) Incest-version. Hahahahahaha!!!!
(Similar to the Xcom Edit below.)


>>2248677
Welp, I made my take on this one. It was pretty fun, and I learned a few tricks on making
something look like "Sprite Art" despite it being on a far larger canvas. Thanks for the info!

>Two versions:
*Day-Light Nude as close to the Original as possible.
*Night version where the intention to make it look a little more romantic.
>>
More PlagueOfGripes Edits, you say? Furrynomous 2023/02/11 07:05:28 No.2250381
File: Plague_AbbySinian2_u18chan.png - (1.15mb, 1200x1200, Plague_AbbySinian2.png)
>>2250380
>>
More PlagueOfGripes Edits, you say? Furrynomous 2023/02/11 07:20:08 No.2250388
File: plague_snakeladiesedit1_u18chan.png - (2.2mb, 3280x1920, plague_snakeladiesedit1.png)
>>2248924
I honestly don't think either one is Agent Torque.
(Been awhile since I played Chimera Squad).
I also mainly used Verge, Godmother/Claymore, and Axiom, too.
Hopefully you like the small story I made. One Textless, One with for the Lolz.

>To Mods/PlagueOfGripes Fans:
Might regret this but, what about an Official Thread, maybe?
I've seen several "twin/double threads" on certain characters/artists, and
even though he's SFW-ish, maybe the community can have a thread dedicated
to lewd-ing and nude-ing all his peices. Just a thought.

>I also made these "Edit Dumps" since I'm about to slow down for a bit.

>To Paheal-User: Tobi-Or-Not-Tobi (if they're here).
Love and thanks to them, as well as check out their {rule34 paheal} user page.
They've been saving a few of these edits done here o n U18.
>>
More PlagueOfGripes Edits, you say? Furrynomous 2023/02/11 07:20:13 No.2250389
File: plague_snakeladiesedit2_u18chan.png - (2.15mb, 3280x1920, plague_snakeladiesedit2.png)
>>2250388
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/11 08:49:22 No.2250420
>>2250381
>>2250389
Another masterpiece.
Thanks for your hard work.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/11 08:59:21 No.2250421
File: 1080061_plagueofgripes_kajortoq-kitty_u18chan.png - (2.51mb, 1700x1200, 1080061_plagueofgripes_kajortoq-kitty.png)
Requesting a Nude edit.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/11 09:04:10 No.2250422
File: image89596_u18chan.jpg - (3.5mb, 1440x2560, image89596.jpg)
>>2250421
And a completely nude edit.
I hope I didn't bore you with these requests.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/11 19:13:38 No.2250587
File: tuki13_u18chan.png - (1.24mb, 1400x1200, tuki 13.png)
>>2250378
the edits haven't made reactions so far tough to be fair, there was not that many before, especially not all at once

thanks for the abbysinian by the way
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/11 19:46:50 No.2250606
>>2250378
dunno about the other pieces but i think the wilykit/wilykat edit one would be okay to post on e621
i had remembered something special about it at the source
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/44695229/
and it seems that commission art is not posted by plague himself. tough thats the only commission image from him ive ever seen.

they even posted the edit
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/45755573/
seems they WANT to see it on e621
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/11 19:48:21 No.2250607
at this point i'd have to agree on a plague of gripes only thread
starting to be big talk here
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/11 22:38:55 No.2250662
File: 3040834_bigdad123_spread-em_u18chan.png - (1.01mb, 1314x1484, 3040834_bigdad123_spread-em.png)
a tall order but might as well ask

requesting replacing her legs with better proportionate thin ones
no ass

in other words, take out her visible thin body thats smudged between the two flesh mass and add back normal legs to said body
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/11 22:43:53 No.2250663
File: 17361619_u18chan.jpg - (53.27kb, 502x558, 17361619.jpg)
>>2250662
to avoid having to draw entire legs, might as well make them dangling off screen from the base
>>
Unclear, Instructions, Critical ERROR! Furrynomous 2023/02/13 05:16:57 No.2251414
File: BigDadTawna_EditRequestNotes_u18chan.png - (2.8mb, 3842x1484, BigDadTawna_EditRequestNotes.png)
>>2250662
Well, I had time. It was a little easy (for me at least) work on this piece but I couldn't quite understand for sure on what you wanted.
I think these crappy PNG-notes should annoy you and others enough.
(Hahahahaha!!!!)

I'd honestly call this more of a Work-In-Progress with Bonus Notes.
>Better yet, maybe an outside link to a pose of a finished image for refence?

Edited at 2023/02/13 09:19:00
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/13 10:40:33 No.2251489
File: 3040834_bigdad123_spread-em_u18chan_u18chan.png - (535.15kb, 1314x1484, 3040834_bigdad123_spread-em_u18chan.png)
>>2251414
sorry about that, talking is hard. thinking difficult
maybe this is better illustration? does help somewhat?

thanks for the nude version, though im not sure how to transfer it

anyway, i'll try to find a better ref
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=8127579&tags=sitting_on_desk+
that help?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/13 13:11:00 No.2251550
File: Gothfield_u18chan.jpg - (824.29kb, 2922x4096, Gothfield.jpg)
Requesting Gothfield to be either made fully female by replacing the penis with a pussy or made fully male or femboy by giving him a flat chest. Thank you!

Artist on bottom left corner.

Spoilered for convenience.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/13 17:54:48 No.2251613
good sir please be my lord and savior, and make it happen. for reference, character is Erika made by Ambris

>>2249063
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/14 02:59:33 No.2251757
File: 1676342801842675_u18chan.jpg - (206.8kb, 1280x1280, 1676342801842675.jpg)
Requesting the human make changed to an anthro male
>>
BigDad's Tawna and a few things... Furrynomous 2023/02/14 17:04:17 No.2252019
File: BigDadTawna_DeskSitEdit_u18chan.png - (3.18mb, 1971x2968, BigDadTawna_DeskSitEdit.png)
>First Off, you're welcome to all the PlageOfGripes Edits, again.
I can't tell you when I can get back to editing either his or other pieces for
certain (as always) but if I have free time and drive, I'll see what I can do.
Maybe in that Fabled Official Thread of his coming soon, but I don't know...
(Goes double for the other Edit threads: Tkay/Kmanic, FluffKevlar, etc. also.)

>For the user who requested Tawna:
>>2250662
I combined two pictures into one to tell a story. She has skinnier thighs in the first
and she's now sitting with her legs spread a littler wider on the edge like the reference:
>>2250663

As for what to do with this...
>>2251489
I can do a simple tutorial but, I really need to see your layers to see what you really need
help on. Also, if you wanted her with her knees closer together like in the gelbooru link or
like this other PlagueOfGripes Demona Edit I did a while back...
>>2158701
...well...now we know, don't we? (Hahahahaha!!!)
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/14 21:09:26 No.2252068
File: BigDadTawna_DeskSitEdit_u18chan_u18chan.png - (1.63mb, 1971x1483, BigDadTawna_DeskSitEdit_u18chan.png)
>>2252019
thank y ou
would work/do good like that
tough have to ask : whats layer?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/17 04:03:15 No.2253030
File: Monique_bedshark_u18chan.jpg - (1.05mb, 2000x2200, Monique_bedshark.jpg)
Was wondering if someone could do a nudie edit of this, I'd greatly appreciate it!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/17 10:29:40 No.2253100
File: 1664184831.chorsinnell39_deusmons_u18chan.png - (1.96mb, 1750x1150, 1664184831.chorsinnell39_deusmons.png)
Bit of a difficult one but is anyone able to do a full nude edit of these two.

Would really appreciate it.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/17 14:29:02 No.2253132
File: 68265cc056a3d39c4de057e1388bbd86_u18chan.png - (777.54kb, 1280x1280, 68265cc056a3d39c4de057e1388bbd86.png)
Requesting Nude-Nude edit.
>>
Good News and Bad News... Furrynomous 2023/02/17 23:27:58 No.2253353
File: U18StopSignAnnouncement_u18chan.png - (188.39kb, 1315x392, U18StopSignAnnouncement.png)
Good News is that Plague-of-Gripes thread is up.
>>2253314
(Hindsight is that I should've had used a joke image as a Thumbnail for a Porn-Site. LOL!!!)

You can guess the Bad News very easily...
Gotta buckle down a few things and mostly disappear for awhile.
I'll see you guys when I see you...

Edited at 2023/02/17 23:28:21
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/21 21:07:14 No.2255005
>>2242483
>>2240460
bumps

Edited at 2023/02/22 13:37:29
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/21 22:37:59 No.2255043
File: 1676999876.hexteknik_chonkers_u18chan.png - (1.91mb, 1600x1319, 1676999876.hexteknik_chonkers.png)
Requesting they get nipples and pussies

Nip ref: https://files.catbox.moe/o468bn.png
Pussy ref: https://files.catbox.moe/a8dqvc.png
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/22 15:56:35 No.2255333
File: 1676999876.hexteknik_chonkers0_u18chan.png - (1.9mb, 1600x1319, 1676999876.hexteknik_chonkers0.png)
>>2255043
OR to this, it got delivered on/trash/. They even made a lactation edit.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/22 15:56:40 No.2255334
File: 1676999876.hexteknik_chonkers1_u18chan.png - (1.92mb, 1600x1319, 1676999876.hexteknik_chonkers1.png)
>>2255333
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/22 17:44:46 No.2255353
File: 716358a8e0bf94cc07819232928e98ae_u18chan.jpg - (933.72kb, 2863x2984, 716358a8e0bf94cc07819232928e98ae.jpg)
Requesting a bikini removal.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/22 17:54:04 No.2255354
File: de89349d0dc2a612a580f0834a2966ae_u18chan.jpg - (621.39kb, 2067x2923, de89349d0dc2a612a580f0834a2966ae.jpg)
Requesting a nude edit.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/24 01:06:24 No.2255918
File: 1677199825.avante92_tigress_feb_2023_2_3_u18chan.jpg - (1.3mb, 1500x2400, 1677199825.avante92_tigress_feb_2023_2_3.jpg)
Requesting the guy changed to a white tiger
PNG version: https://files.catbox.moe/ah867m.png
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/24 20:53:01 No.2256257
File: fox_sex_u18chan.jpg - (257.46kb, 2014x2492, fox_sex.jpg)
Requesting lineart
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/25 06:06:08 No.2256405
File: Illustration153_u18chan.png - (5.06mb, 1524x2956, Illustration15 (3).png)
>>2255353


I just removed Aurora's bikini because I'm kind of out of time to draw lately and I intend to focus on other projects, here it is
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/25 08:33:33 No.2256421
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/25 10:03:45 No.2256456
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/26 01:10:15 No.2256775
File: FpsckPpacAAwwyV_u18chan.png - (307.36kb, 2048x2048, FpsckPpacAAwwyV.png)
Can anyone remove the dick from this dino girl? Vagina or just a flat crotch whichever is fine, the artist is "Tojothethief".
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/26 04:56:09 No.2256861
Same request from the other thread

Please remove the face under her right leg

https://u18chan.com/uploads/data/13325/KittySoftpaws_u18chan.jpg
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/26 06:56:22 No.2256932
File: EC2A64C8-A0FE-4D7A-B9F5-C4A2B940E07E_u18chan.jpeg - (4.04mb, 3080x4096, EC2A64C8-A0FE-4D7A-B9F5-C4A2B940E07E.jpeg)
Oh master of pixels. You have graced us with the best nude edit of the best Waai Fuu image on the interwebs. Would you be gracious enough to flash your skill once again and remove this retched censoring bubble with AAK’s face in it?

I beg of thee. Rescue her nethers from concealment. Allow her flower be free.

Edited at 2023/02/26 06:57:18
>>
Ayn Simp 2023/02/27 00:33:29 No.2257207
>>2246804
Heya. Dropping a bump
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/27 07:01:50 No.2257266
File: f7323db9a019ca39a092cdd38beff46f_u18chan.jpeg - (476.25kb, 874x1240, f7323db9a019ca39a092cdd38beff46f.jpeg)
The fact that this image has yet to have a nude edit is criminal please and thank you in advanced!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/28 00:41:12 No.2257571
File: aaa_4_u18chan.png - (2.38mb, 2000x2000, aaa.png)
Requesting removal of the armpit hair.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/01 07:50:26 No.2258092
Bumping

>>2253448

Edited at 2023/03/01 07:52:43
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/01 20:56:38 No.2258302
>>2233497
May I ask someone to simply add a classic gold wedding ring on her left ring finger? I forgot to request it originally...Thanks a bunch!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/02 01:19:11 No.2258405
File: aa625ef6386973e1d984b9468b5deb14_u18chan.jpg - (645.33kb, 2480x3508, aa625ef6386973e1d984b9468b5deb14.jpg)
Requesting the male changed to an umbreon
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/02 01:43:02 No.2258412
File: aa625ef6386973e1d984b9468b5deb140_u18chan.jpg - (511.03kb, 2480x3508, aa625ef6386973e1d984b9468b5deb140.jpg)
>>2258405
OR here, it got delivered on /trash/
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/02 04:07:27 No.2258464
File: ToplessRaineBeach_u18chan.png - (2.53mb, 2240x1280, ToplessRaineBeach.png)
can someone make the edit and make her completely nude?
>>
Just Checking *This* Thread, too. Furrynomous 2023/03/06 13:32:00 No.2260238
File: WoadedFox_RadaEditWIP_u18chan.jpg - (913.33kb, 2175x1926, WoadedFox_RadaEditWIP.jpg)
Just because I don't respond, doesn't mean I'm not watching.
(*Creepy stalker vibes intensify*)

>But in all due seriousness....
Yeah, I've been trying to do art dumps to be "fair" in a sort of way...
I honestly understand why there's way too many reasons that the OG artists aren't able to
do most of the art you guys request here, so I get why so many start to flood and pile up.
(Maybe you're no-good freeloaders who refuse to support the original artists monetarily, LOL!!!)

If you didn't notice, I was looking at all the images that either had the same artist, themes, character,
or simpler requests and planned to do an "editing speedrun" if I end up having the time at hand.
I was planning on working on those PGM, WoadedFox, and Teranen Images as an "Edit Dump."

But folks from the Fluffkevlar, Jay Naylor, Non-Pro-Thread, and 4chan are coming here, too.
Not to mention the Tkay/Kmanic and PlagueOfGripes threads that I helped foster....
...Still can't promise anything at the moment, my U-18 Fam.

>TL;DR:
Came to check in, still slowing down, but the Request keep coming and coming, again and again.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/06 16:15:34 No.2260277
>>2260238

As always, you're an absolute beast (in a good way OFC XD). Edits of this caliber are beyond any expectations IMO...
PS: I'm not the one who requested this Rada edit, but as the most HC Woad fan, I can only be hyped AF for this one!

-S-
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/06 20:52:37 No.2260363
File: chip_u18chan.png - (1.03mb, 1783x1155, chip.png)
Requesting a NSFW/Nude edit of this
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/06 20:53:52 No.2260364
File: dale_u18chan.png - (764.04kb, 1343x1000, dale.png)
>>2260363
And this.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/06 23:35:20 No.2260506
File: Editreq_u18chan.png - (1.57mb, 1620x1260, Edit req.png)
Ello ello! Just dropping a request for nipples and bigger tits. Not sure why they didn't do it unlike in their last CYOA

Edit: Also the artist doesn't know what consistency is lmao

Edited at 2023/03/07 00:58:39
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/08 13:14:40 No.2261173
File: 8ca521cefcc42c392cc7ef23c8921627_u18chan.png - (3.41mb, 1500x1269, 8ca521cefcc42c392cc7ef23c8921627.png)
Request bikini removal...Expose those juicy nips! Thanks!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/08 18:12:09 No.2261239
>>2260363
>>2260364
i checked and it seems these two images predates teranen's patreon
so theres no easy nudes already existing
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/08 18:25:49 No.2261259
>>2261239
I know this, and that's why I requested art editing.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/08 20:24:52 No.2261316
>>2261259
the previous teranen request had failed at that
so this was a necessary clarification
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/08 23:18:28 No.2261366
File: 1678315282.tohilewd_awoobis_feet_smol_u18chan.jpg - (788.6kb, 2189x1683, 1678315282.tohilewd_awoobis_feet_smol.jpg)
Requesting a female edit and replace the word cock with tits
(WARNING: FOOT FOCUS)
PNG version: https://files.catbox.moe/msejh8.png

Edited at 2023/03/08 23:18:58
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/10 03:50:35 No.2261821
File: 1678188230.hexteknik_evilnokicontainment_u18chan.png - (329.43kb, 955x1390, 1678188230.hexteknik_evilnokicontainment.png)
Requesting nipples and a pussy
Ref: https://files.catbox.moe/y91shy.png
>>
Macmegagerc requester 2023/03/10 22:33:22 No.2262021
File: 75C5BC44-1B3F-4DC3-91CB-B481D6FBB80C_u18chan.png - (578.88kb, 769x1160, 75C5BC44-1B3F-4DC3-91CB-B481D6FBB80C.png)
Deciding to drop the OG request to request larger tits, nipples, and smaller eyes.

Also, is there a good guide when it comes to editing images with shading/lighting like this?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/11 07:28:11 No.2262202
File: 1678257868460159_u18chan.png - (3.04mb, 2000x1643, 1678257868460159.png)
>>2262021
Can try, meanwhile theres this one related also about editing is more of experience and testing around to get similar results as the original image but i guess if you wanna try then you can do it.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/11 09:00:53 No.2262263
File: a7681d4a1e54a94f4aa736928578e739_u18chan.jpg - (1.48mb, 2800x3200, a7681d4a1e54a94f4aa736928578e739.jpg)
Requesting the dick be edited out with a pussy instead, please.
>>
Macmegagerc requester 2023/03/11 14:03:55 No.2262300
>>2262202
Still going to leave the request up. I don't have lots of time to do requests much outside ofna few minutes out of my day, hence the requests
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/11 15:04:54 No.2262312
File: 1658748922662_u18chan.jpg - (261.96kb, 2500x2500, 1658748922662.jpg)
Requesting microdick edit
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/11 22:19:51 No.2262403
>>2262312
Get the fuck back on twitter
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/12 02:02:07 No.2262472
File: f6gfrk_u18chan.png - (5.69mb, 1500x2400, f6gfrk.png)
>>2255918
OR to this, it got delivered on /trash/
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/12 08:01:06 No.2262551
File: 62e37b868172638cb01fbf0d8e89c89e_u18chan.png - (12.72mb, 4879x6479, 62e37b868172638cb01fbf0d8e89c89e.png)
I kindly request a nude edit of this image, please. The first link is to the colors I would prefer the tits and pussy to be, and the second one is for the art style, since the artist of the og piece doesn't do nude art.

Color reference: https://e621.net/posts/2637435
Style reference: https://e621.net/posts/3810532
>>
Fluffy Fox 2023/03/13 02:02:25 No.2262852
File: UndertheMoonlightnudee_u18chan.png - (691.53kb, 769x1160, Under the Moonlight nude e.png)
>>2262021
>>2262300
>>
The Image says it all. Still busy. Furrynomous 2023/03/13 04:05:55 No.2262877
File: U18CheckingIn01_u18chan.png - (94.05kb, 1315x392, U18CheckingIn01.png)
>>2262852
First off, **I** personally thank you, honestly.
Anyone who keeps these "general community based threads going" is a hero
in my eyes. I'm glad you took time off the FK board to help.


>>2262021
I recently posted a tutorial, again, and I was thinking about doing another with
a more "Painters/Traditional Aesthetic or Style" if that makes any sense.

I might do a double-whammy and do an edit and a tutorial-breakdown and edit combo
and I was thinking of making [WoadedFox] the focus of that tutorial. However, since
you asked for one, I might reconsider a different artist.

>Which artist or what type of art did you want to edit/emulate anyway?

I usually try to kill two birds with one stone, but if you
want a breakdown on any edit I did before let me know.
(Just look for the stamp, duh!).

Can't promise how quickly I can do either one though, so please be patient.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/13 04:10:05 No.2262878
>>2262877
Mctrancefox's style

>>2262852
Thanks Fluffy. But, is it too late to ask if you can up the bust size to DD or E cups?
>>
Fluffy Fox 2023/03/13 04:26:05 No.2262880
>>2262877
I just edit what i want/feel interested.
>>2262878
You should have specify ''how big'' the more details the better result might be done.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/13 04:47:36 No.2262885
Yeah that's my fault there. Thought I did specify but I guess I forgot lmao. Still a great edit
>>
Fluffy Fox 2023/03/13 05:17:03 No.2262891
File: UndertheMoonlightnudebiggere_u18chan.png - (695.8kb, 769x1160, Under the Moonlight nude bigger e.png)
>>2262885
I dont like to spam by redoing stuff that ''wasnt finished'' it bothers me and bothers others, thats why also i barely do requests now.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/13 05:20:04 No.2262892
Thanks. That's gonna be my last request for a while lol. Will try and experiment eith editing but it's... tricky as a newcomer
>>
Fluffy Fox 2023/03/13 05:22:26 No.2262893
>>2262892
If you want/need advice you can find here tutorials and such like that u18chan guy he wants to help and is nice, or like a more direct contact? if youre interested i guess.
Still the best advice is like for drawing, dont give up and keep trying.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/13 10:45:51 No.2262944
File: 2023.03.12SytheWolfMaren-Embrace_u18chan.png - (1.78mb, 1999x1142, 2023.03.12 Sythe & Wolf Maren - Embrace.png)
Requesting that this wolf guy be replaced on a human.
Reference: https://twokinds.gallery/download/art/1478/2019.04.14_Human_Sythe.png (yes, this is the same character)
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/13 19:42:33 No.2263118
>>2262944
Requesting nipples on Maren and a the sheets be pulled moore so we can see her pussy, Scythe being kept as a wolf and Maren with a pregnant belly please.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/14 05:51:24 No.2263285
>>2263118
>Sythe being kept as a wolf
No no no. It's time for Sythe to change his race (at least on edited art).
I also support his request for nipples and pussy.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/14 06:57:31 No.2263305
>>2256932


Shameless bump.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/14 16:27:20 No.2263500
File: E1DF9C6A-E7C7-4E2F-B271-B2FEAAC1192E_u18chan_waifu2x_noise0_scale4x_u18chan.png - (11.93mb, 5120x3072, E1DF9C6A-E7C7-4E2F-B271-B2FEAAC1192E_u18chan_waifu2x_noise0_scale4x.png)
requesting guy's cock to be replaced with horse cock, with excessive ejaculation inside zebra's pussy with cum leaking out :pray:
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/14 16:30:42 No.2263502
File: 8e039ce0b884cf426dc5d9dfbace6d9e_u18chan.jpg - (330.16kb, 2347x1620, 8e039ce0b884cf426dc5d9dfbace6d9e.jpg)
Can someone kindly remove stitch from the surfboard? Thanks!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/14 20:03:50 No.2263550
File: surfboard_u18chan.jpg - (478.45kb, 2347x1617, surfboard.jpg)
>>2263502
Here you go^^
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/14 20:14:17 No.2263555
>>2263550
Can we get Bigger breasts, please?
https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=7587677
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/14 20:55:30 No.2263568
>>2263502
Wow, that was fast! Thanks a bunch!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/16 17:15:58 No.2264212
>>2242483

Bump (in case some couldn't guess it, needs a nude edit)...
>>
WoadedFox SpeedRun Edit Dump Furrynomous 2023/03/19 19:34:51 No.2265451
File: WoadedFox_Nina2RozaXSalemBJEdit_u18chan.png - (1.19mb, 905x1280, WoadedFox_Nina2RozaXSalemBJEdit.png)
To WoadedFox's Top Two Fans Part 1:
>>2234670
Artistic liberties.
Made her tail go behind both her body and his to show off her figure more.
Made her cry/choke on that cock a little but made her smile at the same time.
Also a small bonus I'll let you two figure out for yourselves.
(I know one of them is on the wrong side, but it's the message that counts!!!)

Edited at 2023/03/19 20:27:41
>>
WoadedFox SpeedRun Edit Dump Furrynomous 2023/03/19 19:41:27 No.2265453
File: WoadedFox_RozaBlackNGoldEdit_u18chan.png - (4.22mb, 1411x2612, WoadedFox_RozaBlackNGoldEdit.png)
To WoadedFox's Top Two Fans Part 2:
>>2242483
Full Nude.
Kept her Jewelry and added a tiny bit more. (*wink-wink)
I didn't really like how this turned out since it feels very saturated.
Woaded-Fox's original composition made the colors more balanced but here we are...

>I better not catch you two saying I don't do anything for you!!! (LOL)
Let me know if I missed anything, as it's a common thing to do when speed-running.
You two are THE Woaded-Fox experts here on U18.

Edited at 2023/03/19 19:41:41
>>
Woaded Fox SpeedRun Edit Dump Furrynomous 2023/03/19 19:50:50 No.2265457
File: WoadedFox_RadaHallowsEveEdit_u18chan.png - (4.61mb, 2175x1694, WoadedFox_RadaHallowsEveEdit.png)
>>2239808
Apparently, we have MORE Woaded Fox fans here on U18.

>(What a Twist!!!) -M. Night Shyamalan

Well, this one was fun.
I don't feel right with the Colors: Balance, Compositon, Overall Saturation, Etc.
Say what you want about his art but his color use is his BEST STRENGTH as an artist in my humble opinion.
Still not 100% sure on the face on this particular one and her Nipple Colors in this and the following below.
(I had to draw and guess how he'd draw her face if it wasn't covered up.)

>Be sure to thank Woaded-Fox uberfans and board regulars [Salem & Roza] for these Rada edits, too.
>>
Woaded Fox SpeedRun Edit Dump Furrynomous 2023/03/19 19:54:12 No.2265458
File: WoadedFox_RadaCarWashEdit_u18chan.png - (6.48mb, 2480x3508, WoadedFox_RadaCarWashEdit.png)
>>2240460
This was our ONLY nipple reference...
I've seen him draw them dark brown to a rose-pink to a peach-skin.
Well, I combined the first two ideas and got this.
>>
Woaded Fox SpeedRun Edit Dump Furrynomous 2023/03/19 20:00:29 No.2265460
File: WoadedFox_RadaPhotoOpEdit1_u18chan.png - (4.93mb, 1882x2560, WoadedFox_RadaPhotoOpEdit1.png)
>>2160234
Here's the Last Rada/Woaded-Fox edit this round....
Not 100% on this and I had similar problems, issues, and personal gripes
with the entirety of this speed run, edit set.

Made two Versions:
This one is as close to the original vision as I could make it.
>>
Woaded Fox SpeedRun Edit Dump Furrynomous 2023/03/19 20:10:27 No.2265463
File: WoadedFox_RadaPhotoOpEdit2_u18chan.png - (4.84mb, 1882x2560, WoadedFox_RadaPhotoOpEdit2.png)
>>2265460
LAST EDIT FOR THIS SET.

>I think I EARNED the Goddamn privilege to be as long-winded & rambling while posting shit.

This Version:
Tried to make her have a "cuter" expression while she looks at the viewer.
Also, I think moving her arm/camera and redoing the BG makes her silhouette a little sexier.

This was in my head the whole time while I typed this:
https://youtu.be/jcKqKPoTpZk

>PS: To Salem & Roza... I'll make you another "Playlist" after this... and you better FUCKING DO IT.
^^[See what I *did* there?!?!?}
I think I earned a rest since I powered through all of these *this* weekend....
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/19 21:16:35 No.2265488
Ho-ly fluffy JEESUS! Man, this work was TITANIC! You're truly THE best around PERIOD! We have no words...As far as details, yes, we spotted the little ''bonuses'' :D...We also don't notice anything missing or bad, really...These were kinda hard, we admit it (plus, that halloween Rada edit req was evil, TBH...that was truly a BIG edit to do...)...I promise we will cut on U-18 for a big time now, after this...Thanks a lot ffrom the deepest of our hearts!

PS: Drop another playlist, we will do it no problem...Well, aside any Baby interruptions ;)

Sincerely, S&R.

To everyone else: Be sure to thanks this guy BIG! He is THE most skilled editor around here, and if someone don't express as much gratitude, I'll personally shove my Makarov up your ***!

LoL, kidding of course XD
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/21 23:10:42 No.2266327
File: ecb70a0d70104fc4d2cc069ba0cfd24c_u18chan.jpg - (48.82kb, 500x800, ecb70a0d70104fc4d2cc069ba0cfd24c.jpg)
Requesting Judy to be mounting a male human and holding his dick instead of a carrot.
>>
Anonycat 2023/03/21 23:48:18 No.2266336
File: ORITENTACLE_u18chan.jpg - (8.02mb, 5000x3500, ORI TENTACLE.jpg)
requesting the tentacle penetrating her pussy and ass and having heart shaped eyes
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/22 06:36:36 No.2266469
>>2266336

That request already has been fulfilled in another thread, check it there.

https://u18chan.com/board/u18chan/fur/topic/2194821
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/24 10:06:56 No.2267316
File: 4409033_antoniosketches_silvimaid_065222_u18chan.png - (4.31mb, 3306x4000, 4409033_antoniosketches_silvimaid_065222.png)
https://inkbunny.net/gallery/antoniosketches/1/52f03749b1

remove panites
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/24 10:32:54 No.2267325
File: 2023.03.02ValentineRaine_u18chan.png - (1.92mb, 1754x1280, 2023.03.02 Valentine Raine.png)
Requesting to remove the shirt
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/24 12:44:32 No.2267344
>>2267325

or just her left breast tiddyflopping on the table, shirt pulled aside

Edited at 2023/03/24 12:45:35
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/26 01:25:26 No.2268076
>>2180150
big bump

Edited at 2023/03/26 01:35:22
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/26 04:12:17 No.2268144
File: 1679803685.mastergodai_electricfox2_u18chan.png - (826.39kb, 1220x926, 1679803685.mastergodai_electricfox2.png)
Requesting the dick shrunk to where the tip is barely poking out
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/26 06:25:04 No.2268163
File: 1678631877300190_u18chan.png - (275.45kb, 1088x928, 1678631877300190.png)
>>2225335

Request finished on /trash
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/26 06:25:10 No.2268164
File: ob9wb8_u18chan.png - (301.75kb, 1088x928, ob9wb8.png)
>>2268163
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/26 15:04:29 No.2268288
File: 16062101565370_u18chan.jpg - (451.31kb, 2500x1891, 16062101565370.jpg)
Requesting her completely naked
Nipple and vagina ref: https://files.catbox.moe/bk8d45.jpg
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/26 15:31:33 No.2268289
File: WoadedFox_RadaPhotoOpNipplesEdit_u18chan_u18chan.jpg - (2.08mb, 1882x2560, WoadedFox_RadaPhotoOpNipplesEdit_u18chan.jpg)
>>2265453
>>2265458
>>2265463

Took my own attempt to make the nipples...Just because...Original editing credit goes to the Stamp Artist and of course original art goes to Woadedfox.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/26 15:31:38 No.2268290
File: WoadedFox_RadaCarWashNipplesEdit_u18chan_u18chan.jpg - (3.31mb, 2480x3508, WoadedFox_RadaCarWashNipplesEdit_u18chan.jpg)
>>2268289
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/26 15:31:43 No.2268291
File: WoadedFox_RozaBlackNGoldNipplesEdit_u18chan_u18chan.jpg - (1.86mb, 1411x2612, WoadedFox_RozaBlackNGoldNipplesEdit_u18chan.jpg)
>>2268289
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/26 16:24:44 No.2268306
File: 160621015653701_u18chan.jpg - (443.72kb, 2500x1891, 160621015653701.jpg)
>>2268288
OR here, I tried editing this a bit more to make it easier and this is as far as I got, idk how to remove the sleeve so requesting that removed, also fix the shading on her belly and add nipples and a vagina on her.
>>
Short Weekend Checkups Furrynomous 2023/03/26 17:42:07 No.2268330
File: ItsazackPatty_NudeEdit_u18chan.png - (1.75mb, 2500x1891, ItsazackPatty_NudeEdit.png)
>>2268306
Well... TBH, a Whole lot of artistic liberties would be better here...
It may need a few more adjustments to show 'everything' you want, but
that involves practically redrawing a whole bunch of stuff which may be
beyond other capabilities whether or not its hardware, software, or just even
personal skills or tastes.

I just did this as a quickie. Since I got a few things I wanted to check up on.
Enjoy, and feel free to adjust *this* a bit more than what I have to offer.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/26 18:46:10 No.2268361
>>2268330
OR here, thank you! I was trying to make her boobs the size of what they were in the original, I'd like her to have big breasts, H-Cup US sized to be specific, but idk if that would even be possible with that pic.

Thank you for doing it though!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/27 14:36:12 No.2268692
File: 1571a46c17492b421857f8cbdff10396_u18chan.jpeg - (264.34kb, 1836x1709, 1571a46c17492b421857f8cbdff10396.jpeg)
requesting nude edit
>>
Nice. Nice.... Furrynomous 2023/03/27 19:22:15 No.2268885
File: U18Trophy_JestfulEncouragement_u18chan.png - (83.94kb, 1315x392, U18Trophy_JestfulEncouragement.png)
>>2268289
>>2268290
>>2268291
It's funny, I still see all those little editing imperfections in these, but they're
far less noticeable when someone does their own little twist on it.

Why not try your hand in some other edit requests, too?

>Also: To Salem & Roza
>>2268811
The Playlist is up, LMAO!!!! (Also a New Thread for Music Sharing)
Hopefully the mods won't get mad and I'm not breaking any rules.
I recommend getting Coconut or Olive Oil, Plan B, & a Pool Float Mattress.
Also spare towels to drape over certain furniture, too. (Est. $85 / 80 Euros)
>>
I... uh... have a 'Request' myself... Furrynomous 2023/03/27 19:45:33 No.2268907
File: AnymoreBlueDrgJudyHoppsOutThere_u18chan.png - (3.25mb, 1800x3278, AnymoreBlueDrgJudyHoppsOutThere.png)
>>2266327
This version of this Little Bunny is doing things to me...
I toned down her nipples but plan to "bring them back" later in context.

But, simply put...
>Is there any more of this Artist?
They've seemed to disappeared. Hopefully, nothing bad happened.
This was all I can find from them outside of Rule34s and E621.
https://imhentai.xxx/gallery/553816/

I kinda want to do an edit dump with variations similar to these:
https://imhentai.xxx/gallery/225816/
https://imhentai.xxx/gallery/106414/
I think this set and idea is very similar to what you're going for.

Maybe, if I get to it, I'll announce it and put them in /c/
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/27 20:50:41 No.2268925
>>2268907

Nice, can you do a version with Nick please. If you can change the cock to a canine cock if you can't just change it red.

Edited at 2023/03/27 20:56:51
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/27 20:59:26 No.2268931
>>2268885

We will definitely doing this, promise!

Aaaand, uh...BTW that was me who did all those nipple edits...mainly because I was bored back there...Aaaand I kinda ''cheated''..? I mean, I found a PNG full of nips on the tutorial thread (Don't remeber if it was posted by you) and I took it for a chance, using an online tool named Pixlr...And those came out...I may practice s little more with my sister-in-law's photoshop too and I may finally can contribute to some degree in this thread, other than just requesting (I will try to use the edit thread as well, but I can't make any promises tho...).

-S-
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/28 03:17:12 No.2269052
>>2122240

Requesting a transformation edit into Vikna from the infamous Fluff-Kevlar.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/29 16:13:06 No.2269650
File: WoadedFox_RozaXSalemBJEdit_u18chan_u18chan.jpg - (174.66kb, 905x1280, WoadedFox_RozaXSalemBJEdit_u18chan.jpg)
Can someone add her a pair of earrings somewhat like the ones in the sketch? Thanks.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/29 16:13:11 No.2269651
File: ClothesTest1_u18chan_u18chan.png - (499.83kb, 968x1108, ClothesTest1_u18chan.png)
>>2269650
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/29 16:42:59 No.2269657
>>2269650

PS: Remove the cum too, please. Thanks.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/02 03:22:55 No.2271003
File: 1680338062.starfighter_aprilbake_u18chan.png - (1.14mb, 1716x1600, 1680338062.starfighter_aprilbake.png)
Requesting nipples and a nude edit
Ref: https://files.catbox.moe/c8cq11.png
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/05 02:50:59 No.2272446
File: SAVE_20230405_054458_u18chan.jpg - (4.37mb, 3000x4500, SAVE_20230405_054458.jpg)
requesting after sex edit: tug her panties half way down, exposing her fun parts and make her pussy filled with cum (reference of how much I'd like to see is below), and maybe give her some kind of ahegao face
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/05 02:51:04 No.2272447
File: IMG_20230405_054540_844_u18chan.jpg - (125.56kb, 1280x746, IMG_20230405_054540_844.jpg)
>>2272446
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/07 03:08:48 No.2273423
File: 1680827240772882_u18chan.png - (999.68kb, 863x1200, 1680827240772882.png)
Requesting everything but the arcanine to be removed leaving a transparent background, then crop out the empty space and remove her panties
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/07 20:12:52 No.2273697
File: e4bb28b69db8d3658f6554e366849dde_u18chan.png - (949.6kb, 1000x775, e4bb28b69db8d3658f6554e366849dde.png)
Make the girls naked, please.
Artist is Avencri, for any ref.
Thanks!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/08 01:50:36 No.2273826
File: f5669630d95c62e00de380a2950f5e65_u18chan.png - (1.16mb, 1314x1600, f5669630d95c62e00de380a2950f5e65.png)
Requesting the rabbit changed to this vixen: https://files.catbox.moe/h99ouj.png

Here are some other pics that might help
https://files.catbox.moe/dgp6an.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/wrl7bo.png
https://files.catbox.moe/6iifyb.png
https://files.catbox.moe/xpprdr.jpg
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/08 09:42:15 No.2273952
File: 7408ae613b9196911394071c5b4cfcb5-min_u18chan.png - (12.27mb, 5719x8333, 7408ae613b9196911394071c5b4cfcb5-min.png)
requesting female edit of this, please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/08 21:39:29 No.2274119
>>2273423
you got a delivery on 4chan
you should post it here so people won't make it in multiple for nothing, ya know?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/08 22:09:05 No.2274123
>>2274119
No, I'm the other anon who requested the arcanine be the only one there, the editor there said they couldn't do it so I posted it here.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/09 13:11:24 No.2274291
>>2274123
oh sorry
i didn't ntice the request was different from the meowth
>>
Wanted to Post these on April Fools or Easter... Furrynomous 2023/04/10 22:56:55 No.2274921
File: BlueDrg_JudyXHumanNick01_u18chan.png - (7.82mb, 4248x3907, BlueDrg_JudyXHuman&Nick01.png)
>>2268925
>Nice, can you do a version with Nick please.
So like this right? Did I do good?
Did I do right with the OTP and I assume your self-insert?
(LMAO!!!!)

Note:
I don't know if I can promise anything yet.
There's not a lot of BlueDrg19 art out there.
And I'm still wondering why they disappeared.
>>
Wanted to Post these on April Fools or Easter... Furrynomous 2023/04/10 23:11:30 No.2274925
File: BlueDrg_JudyXHumanNick02_u18chan.png - (8.12mb, 4248x3907, BlueDrg_JudyXHuman&Nick02.png)
>>2266327
>To the OR and those interested:
I could use some more references and some help.
I honestly, really like how they draw Judy as a "thicc" bunny gal.

The only ones I can find are the ones in my first response, below:
>>2268907

Even though I had to paint and create a lot of things from scratch on these two,
this could be a fun community-comic-project where you can provide references
and images on top of requests/dialog suggestions/story beats/etc.
(Like Homestuck/Prequel Adventure if I or other editors *do* have interest in it.)
Having something similar to "Sindoll's Renamon" comic linked above, as the end goal.

>I wonder if the Mods/Chatin could move what we have or repost them in /comics/
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/12 00:06:07 No.2275563
File: 548e97f965f006e2ef181bf54feab618_u18chan.jpg - (946.9kb, 3663x3613, 548e97f965f006e2ef181bf54feab618.jpg)
Requesting the Bird Lady(?) be given breast
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/12 00:34:29 No.2275570
File: lot1_0_u18chan.png - (18.91mb, 2500x3789, lot1.png)
Remove panties plz
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/14 04:54:20 No.2276317
File: 344213f3e9c114e74e08570b31ca327c_haganedon_u18chan.jpg - (998.53kb, 1499x1275, 344213f3e9c114e74e08570b31ca327c_haganedon.jpg)
Can someone decensor this one? Artist is Haganedon
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/14 08:51:23 No.2276364
File: IMG_20230414_112419_375_u18chan.png - (2.5mb, 2240x1280, IMG_20230414_112419_375.png)
I request that this Lynx guy be replaced with a human guy. If it is possible of course.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/14 17:26:36 No.2276489
File: 1681424304293692_u18chan.jpg - (321.92kb, 850x1145, 1681424304293692.jpg)
Requesting the speech bubbles and her glasses removed
>>
Fluffy Fox 2023/04/15 01:52:58 No.2276635
File: Jezzelbahthouseencounternodialog_u18chan.png - (5.17mb, 2000x2694, Jezzelbahthouseencounternodialog.png)
>>2276489
y'know theres a version without the text, still not interested in remove her glasses i think they look cute in her.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/15 10:51:42 No.2276719
File: 1681547626221366_u18chan.png - (1.07mb, 1716x1600, 1681547626221366.png)
>>2271003
OR here, this got delivered on /trash/
>>
Let me be Clear to the OR Below: Furrynomous 2023/04/15 11:21:09 No.2276721
File: BlueDrg19_LeavingJudyToHangEdit_u18chan.png - (18.47mb, 5620x5055, BlueDrg19_LeavingJudyToHangEdit.png)
>>2266327
Long Short of it:
>Still offering BlueDrg19's Judy Hopps to have a human in all possible, editable ways.

But looks like we're leaving her to hang out for now.
(*See what I did there? Yeah, I was way too late on this one.)

We could've had a U18chan exclusive edit comic, but it looks like the OR hasn't showed.

>To the OR (if came back AND you're still interested).
She was going to ride that Human-Cock, but I kinda wanted to make a story with several pics.
I even prepared a "textless version" for others who don't want the planned "user inspired' dialog.

>If you are still interested put in the [Subject] : "Stamp Editor & Judy"
(I might extend this to others, but the human will need to stay. Not enough Bluedrg19's Nick either ways.)

*PS: More Context here, FYI:
>>2268907
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/15 13:28:09 No.2276742
File: 1619383990.blaze-lupine_eclipsecuck2_u18chan.png - (2.38mb, 2400x1396, 1619383990.blaze-lupine_eclipsecuck2.png)
Just requesting to remove the speech bubbles
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/15 15:51:05 No.2276769
File: 427_chunie_found_em_0_u18chan.png - (7.92mb, 1971x3000, 427_chunie_found_em.png)
Requesting female edit.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/15 23:37:24 No.2276889
>>2276721

I'd still like her to ride the cock plz :3. (This is the OP btw)
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/16 02:59:18 No.2276939
>>2276889

I want her to ride Nick's cock.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/16 14:06:15 No.2277043
File: Comm2023-048-FA_Resize_u18chan.png - (527.24kb, 1050x1280, Comm2023-048-FA_Resize.png)
Can we get this Gators balloon tits down to a more reasonable size?
Like C-cup or something.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/16 15:33:37 No.2277089
File: Elora489_u18chan.png - (3.41mb, 1528x2160, Elora 489.png)
requesting uncovering her boobs
whats fun is that she already has some nipple slip and areolae peeking
>>
Weekend Speed Editing Furrynomous 2023/04/17 05:49:50 No.2277396
>If you still want a {Judy X Human: Edit Dump & Comic Story Arc}
>>2276889
Stay tuned, please.
I may need you to learn how to change hue & saturation of an image then save a copy.
(You can use your phone, but I always recommend actual image tools on your PC)
I'm going to provide you with a special Image macro that will give you preferential treatment
and allow you to remain anonymous if that's a bonus for you.

>To the person(s) who want a {BlueDrg19's Judy x Nick: Sex Edits}
>>2276939
Uhh... like I said before, I was only able to find ONE image of Nick from them.
So the options are limited. *See Previous Posts:
>>2274921
>>2274925

(Plus: Judy x Nick is boring and your OTP Shipping of them, sucks!!!) *cough-cough. *ahem.*

But if you still want him to be the one who is cuckolded but still gets some Bunny-Pussy
after the Human does, I made a special image macro for you, too.
Just change the image via hue/saturation so I know it's you.
You can roleplay or input the actions of Nick with whatever little we *CAN* do... but options are limited.
You could just ask for a either a textless version or a possibility of a cropped out version.

>All in all:
I don't know how many ways BlueDrg19's Judy can get dicked, but let's see what we can do
if I get the drive and energy to fulfill this Edit Project....
Hopefully I get better and faster at doing these so they don't eat up too much of my IRL time.

Edited at 2023/04/17 05:51:52
>>
Weekend Speed Editing Furrynomous 2023/04/17 05:55:36 No.2277397
File: Teranen_ShienEdit_u18chan.png - (1.6mb, 1493x2725, Teranen_ShienEdit.png)
The one below was by "Teranen"
>>2249170

But the Reference is by a different artist.
>>2249171

I tried to "mix" the two ideas so here we are.
>>
Weekend Speed Editing Furrynomous 2023/04/17 06:03:28 No.2277401
File: Teranen_NinetailsEdit_0_u18chan.png - (2.22mb, 1836x1709, Teranen_NinetailsEdit.png)
>>2268692
Here you go.
There are A LOT more Teranen requests that I wanted and was willing to do.
But I wanted to help the "Main Edit Thread" this weekend.

(I AM GOING TO REGRET MENTIONING THIS BUT....)
>Maybe if there was an [Official Teranen Uploads & Edit Thread]
I can't promise if I'd visit often.
I just want more COMMUNITY INPUT & COLLABORATION like always.

Edited at 2023/04/24 12:42:25
>>
Weekend Speed Editing Furrynomous 2023/04/17 06:24:16 No.2277404
File: Teraen_CarmelitaFoxEdit_u18chan.png - (5.18mb, 2780x4000, Teraen_CarmelitaFoxEdit.png)
>>2246804
Partially done...
Ran outta time on the conversion though.
Shouldn't be too hard this time.
(And knowing the OR, he'd want a version like this one to be the base. LOL!!)

>>2237094
On character conversions as a whole...
Yeah they do require a bit of extra time & effort, but they CAN be done.

Speed Editing has advantages & disadvantages.
Character Conversions, decent ones at least, are something I'd rather not do during them.
(I really wanted to work on and clean up the Ninetails above some more...)
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/17 06:34:29 No.2277405
>>2277401
Thank you! I hope we will see more editing of her work from you in the future.
Oh and I want to ask
>>2262944
This request. Are you able to fulfill it? Or because of the large amount of work, and the lack of interest in the idea, you will not do it?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/17 07:04:16 No.2277409
File: 0bf344928707c89a07ceda0900dc89e8dbad3a8b_u18chan.jpg - (775.25kb, 2404x3307, 0bf344928707c89a07ceda0900dc89e8dbad3a8b.jpg)
Requesting a nude edit of this pic.

Two versions, ideally: with and without bra. Both would be without the shorts.

But the belt stays.

Edited at 2023/04/22 22:04:24
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/17 09:47:06 No.2277468
File: maren55_u18chan.png - (1.86mb, 1999x1142, maren 55.png)
>>2277405
not use colors now that its available?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/17 10:20:56 No.2277471
>>2277468
Nah.
The color version will be much harder to edit.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/17 13:05:19 No.2277493
>>2277396

So your an animal rapist and you have poor taste. No waite, garbage taste.
>>
Ayn SImp 2023/04/17 13:09:35 No.2277494
>>2277404
Heya! THis is looking good! There's also a good reason why I added in the "Or" there :P
>>
Think you missed the context there, buddy. Furrynomous 2023/04/17 21:43:27 No.2277777
File: WhatWentDown_u18chan.png - (52.69kb, 1751x424, WhatWentDown.png)
>>2277493
Uhhh... Hey there. You look a little lost.
OKAY, joke image-reactions aside.

>You can attack and insult me all you want, say my editing and art sucks, that I write bad jokes, etc. I don't mind it.
But don't go after any of the Requestors asking for something so vanilla like Rule34 of a Fantasy Character with a Human.
They have all the right to ask for what they want edited as much as anyone else, within reason and the rules of the thread.

If you paid any attention, I may admittingly dislike Nick x Judy, but the main reason I can't really do a lot of editing is
that I have to REPAINT the entire model of Bluedrg19's (Original Artist) of Nick, every single time and this defeats
the point of editing or having the artist's version/vision of these characters.

>>2277396
Here it is in context. Stating you can just SOLO OUT the couple, if applicable:
>You can roleplay or input the actions of Nick with whatever little we *CAN* do... but options are limited.
>You could just ask for a either a textless version or a possibility of a cropped out version.

(And this is what I'm doing this with an artist that has very little references of said fantasy character, that has completely
disappeared from the web, and we're doing this as a hobby FOR FREE and ideally for others from the community, too)

>PS: For the one(s) who wanted the Nick x Judy who I hope weren't the ones who resulted to petty insults:
Please clarify your stance. The OR who wanted the Human x Judy gets First Priority, but you can get Second Priority.
I think I'm being both patient and generous for what would be, if all goes to plan, a MEGA EDIT
that the entire U18 community can participate in if they choose so.
(This is all going down the toilet before it even starts. LOL!)

Edited at 2023/04/17 21:50:37
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/17 22:49:23 No.2277791
File: 1db9dd7fbce35c66b09fedb9d24c7017_u18chan.jpg - (161.75kb, 850x917, 1db9dd7fbce35c66b09fedb9d24c7017.jpg)
requesting the removal of one of the heads please.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/17 23:06:28 No.2277794
File: 91a9727476bcaf7a365fa8f1df55ef13_0_u18chan.jpg - (89.91kb, 960x768, 91a9727476bcaf7a365fa8f1df55ef13.jpg)
Can you give balto a cock please. Something canine that fits the pic
>>
Also speaking of Human x Anthro... Furrynomous 2023/04/17 23:14:21 No.2277797
File: Twokinds_HumanSytheEdit_u18chan.png - (1.73mb, 1999x1142, Twokinds_HumanSytheEdit.png)
>>2277405
I forgot the Nipples/Genitals/Sheet Slide cause I got distracted by the two posts below

>>2277468
I used the color version. *Yay* \(*_*)/

>>2277471
The "Hard Part" for me was the lack of References for the human version of the character.
It's just more BG/Props/Environment painting and color mixing and blending, for the most part.
I winged it mostly, just found another human male in profile, tweaked the lines, and thought "YAOI Pretty Boy".

>Why I don't "Do" Twokinds? (or seems that way).
Mostly, cause the requests are quite easy and I want other, more casual/beginner editors to handle them.
Another confession is that I know nothing about Twokinds, the characters designs are a little "flat"
and feel a little too "androgynous" for my tastes (IE: silhouette, line weight/curves, little volume),

But I do feel their Background/Environment work is very beautiful and I really like their use of colors.
It's the absolute best part of what I've seen from the series so far, in my humble opinion.

*This of course speaking of Tom Fischbach's Art (The OG artist/creator)

>I was actually planning on doing a Twokinds Speed Edit Run one day to alleviate all the requests.
But I had free time and you asked so here we are. (*shugs)
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/17 23:35:50 No.2277800
>>2277797
Different anon here, if you're still doing species swaps think you could do this
>>2273826

It's fine if you don't want to, no need to feel pressured into doing these.
>>
You wasted 10mins. of my life, give them back!!! Furrynomous 2023/04/17 23:43:44 No.2277802
File: WoadedFox_RozaSalemFellatioEdit_u18chan.png - (853.08kb, 905x1280, WoadedFox_RozaSalemFellatioEdit.png)
>>2269650
Yeesh. Still keeping that crappy doodle huh?
One of these days, I'll remake that thing.
One of these days....
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/17 23:51:44 No.2277803
File: smiley-emoji_u18chan.gif - (163.38kb, 220x220, smiley-emoji.gif)
>>2277797
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/18 00:05:03 No.2277807
File: lesshead_u18chan.jpg - (203.09kb, 638x917, lesshead.jpg)
>>2277791
First edit I've attempted in a while. Hope its not too rough.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/18 00:39:50 No.2277816
Awsome, can you do the other head please.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/18 01:13:19 No.2277828
File: lessotherhead_u18chan.jpg - (204.91kb, 638x917, lessotherhead.jpg)
>>2277816
Why yes. Yes I could.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/18 05:05:12 No.2277859
>>2277802

Thanks!

PS: I'll keep it as a ref...Also, is kinda special since is the very first full body image of Roza...ù

PPS: Playlist thing is around 60%...Been busy AF recently...

-S-
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/18 09:42:08 No.2277942
>>2277468
may i request only a nipple edit for the girl?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/18 11:49:56 No.2277961
>>2277797
OMFG! This edit is amazing!! Thank you so much!!!
>I forgot the Nipples/Genitals/Sheet
It's nothing. I'm even glad that there is a SFW version.
>The "Hard Part" for me was the lack of References for the human version of the character.
Not surprising. This character has only been turned into a human once, which is why I asked for this edit.
>>2277803
Cry about it, wolf***er.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/18 19:06:59 No.2278085
File: Mindyblisy_u18chan.png - (1.29mb, 1844x2500, Mindyblisy.png)
Requesting one of the heads removed please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/20 16:23:32 No.2278618
File: dfuvm2u-a191868a-2eb0-4363-b020-80d4b190c38c_u18chan.png - (2.45mb, 2480x3183, dfuvm2u-a191868a-2eb0-4363-b020-80d4b190c38c.png)
Can someone add nipples to him? Same color as scars...(Art by Cyborg-steve for ref)...Thanks...
>>
Laser/Hides - Arrow Furrynomous 2023/04/20 17:43:03 No.2278628
File: c499972e24807dd21a76abb2e480e5f0181669d98cdd32453bf0a2db98709077_u18chan.jpg - (226.93kb, 1280x1179, c499972e24807dd21a76abb2e480e5f0181669d98cdd32453bf0a2db98709077.jpg)
Get rid of the "handkerchief" or whatever is on it... on the sheath and behind the ass. I attach another option to make it easier to "edit" the first option. Thank you in advance.
>>
Laser/Hides - Arrow Furrynomous 2023/04/20 17:51:57 No.2278633
File: laser_arrowhorse_bare_web_u18chan.jpg - (215.3kb, 968x1280, laser_arrowhorse_bare_web.jpg)
>>2278629

Edited at 2023/04/20 17:53:05
>>
Announcements & Male/Feral/Cub Edits Furrynomous 2023/04/20 19:37:28 No.2278677
File: MaleFeralCubMacro01_u18chan.png - (586.73kb, 2937x979, MaleFeral&CubMacro01.png)
>On the Latter Requests Like these:
I only speak for myself and ONLY MYSELF.

I'm not opposed to doing any editing on other genres or focuses in either Male/Gay/Feral/Bestiality/Cub/Loli/Shota/Intersex/Etc.
but please be considerate to your fellow users and follow the rules.

This is also the Requestors sake, too, since they might get banned or
cause some issues between fellow users and the mods.

I understand that barely ANY Editing gets done on those indices but,
please either *[/]Is Spoiler* them or [>>########] Link them.

Specifically these Users.
(The last one could probably use or try Waifu2x.)
>>2277794
>>2278618
>>2278628

>Note: Still no guarantee though.
Still gotta factor in wait times, backlogs, editor's taste, willingness, etc.
>>
Announcements & Male/Feral/Cub Edits Furrynomous 2023/04/20 19:54:45 No.2278689
Okay just letting you know, gonna be busy.
But main thread is popping off lately, so there's that for
simpler edits like retouching and certain nudity requests.

Obligatory and Standard "You're Welcome" and "I'm Sorry" to those that apply

>>2277972
It's very much doable if you haven't been paying attention.
But would you rather have *this edit* than a bunch of simpler Twokinds edits
that have been in the backlog by your other fellow U18 users, I'm assuming?

Don't get me wrong, this does sound fun & cute and I have a few ideas but
this may have to wait since I'd like to go back to other threads to help out again.
(Assuming "Office Romance" means these two know each other professionally)
Not that you want these two editted to fuck in a literal office cause you're really
going to be asking a lot, and you might want to commission someone if that's
something you're really passionate about or want.

Not to mention this idiotic proposal that I wanted to help with from an artist
that unfortunately disappeared from the scene.
>>2268907
>To the OR of the above:
Please respond ASAP and let me know if you understand what I want/offering for
you and if you have questions. Otherwise, there are plenty of threads & edits I'm
willing to help out with in the near future...
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/20 19:55:21 No.2278690
File: 70fdc5e68847ef4c4991b11ad081af27_u18chan.png - (1.01mb, 1063x1609, 70fdc5e68847ef4c4991b11ad081af27.png)
Requesting a nude edit

Nipple and pussy ref: https://files.catbox.moe/v4iya6.png
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/21 02:36:33 No.2278761
File: Fm33IqiX0AAUth8_u18chan.jpeg - (147.01kb, 2048x1233, Fm33IqiX0AAUth8.jpeg)
Requesting male be turned anthro please(either, a Doberman, German Shepard, Dalmatian, Grey Wolf, Husky, Lion or Tiger, something that will be easier for you when it comes to the head)

Edited at 2023/04/21 02:36:59
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/21 03:30:27 No.2278791
File: 1682047543682431_u18chan.jpg - (253.55kb, 1063x1609, 1682047543682431.jpg)
>>2278690
OR to this, it got delivered on /trash/
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/22 03:41:46 No.2279071
File: maximum_armor_hi-res_2_0_u18chan.png - (5.98mb, 1733x2600, maximum_armor_(hi-res_2).png)
I know this is a weird request, but wondering if someone can edit the nipples to be Miles' older style like here https://e621.net/posts/1234868?q=miles-df+willow_%28theredhare%29 instead of... whatever they are now.

Is it also to get her tits a bit bigger as well? like twice their size.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/23 18:11:09 No.2280026
File: 0e4f53008ab561f908f32ac1ee6ae07b1_u18chan.png - (347.6kb, 607x1303, 0e4f53008ab561f908f32ac1ee6ae07b (1).png)
Requesting a couple of nude edits plz
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/23 18:11:13 No.2280027
File: e2caf9fde64055be0460375d43c964b9_u18chan.png - (840.75kb, 875x1818, e2caf9fde64055be0460375d43c964b9.png)
>>2280026
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/23 18:11:18 No.2280028
File: c0526fc112e76493aaa519fa126a786e_u18chan.png - (693.95kb, 1155x2462, c0526fc112e76493aaa519fa126a786e.png)
>>2280026
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/23 22:31:15 No.2280092
File: 96655628eedc069de6af24a7d81e141f_2_u18chan.jpg - (1.02mb, 3052x5120, 96655628eedc069de6af24a7d81e141f.jpg)
Can someone give scooby a canine penis?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/24 01:52:06 No.2280128
>>2277397

Cheers man! I really wasn’t expecting anyone else to do anything about this and I really appreciate it!
>>
Not to be a Grammar Nerd but... Furrynomous 2023/04/24 12:34:08 No.2280248
File: MeegoArt_Edit01_u18chan.png - (397.4kb, 607x1303, MeegoArt_Edit01.png)
>>2280026
>>2280027
>>2280028
A 'couple' means at most two.
A 'few' means at least three.

But here we are, LOL.
Powered through these last minute this weekend.
All I had time for and could do, sadly.
Funnily enough, I think this artist was one of the very first I edited.
>>2047405

Edited at 2023/04/24 13:00:14
>>
Not to be a Grammar Nerd but... Furrynomous 2023/04/24 12:34:13 No.2280249
File: MeegoArt_Edit02_u18chan.png - (1.01mb, 875x1818, MeegoArt_Edit02.png)
>>2280248
>>
Not to be a Grammar Nerd but... Furrynomous 2023/04/24 12:34:18 No.2280250
File: MeegoArt_Edit03_u18chan.png - (877.9kb, 1155x2462, MeegoArt_Edit03.png)
>>2280248
>>
On the last Teranen Edits... Furrynomous 2023/04/24 12:49:07 No.2280257
>>2280128
You're Welcome!
I wanted to do a Teranen-focused "Edit Dump" for awhile
but I also been jumping from different threads nowadays.

BTW, whoever requested this:
>>2277401
I changed it slightly.
Felt the nipples needed a small adjustment.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/24 13:07:30 No.2280270
>>2280257
>>2277401
>I changed it slightly. Felt the nipples needed a small adjustment.
Thanks again.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/24 13:53:00 No.2280285
>>2280248

yep, I misspelled XDD. Still, many many thanks!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/24 19:24:17 No.2280440
File: 20230423_160920_u18chan.jpg - (296.83kb, 2048x1219, 20230423_160920.jpg)
Hiya. I would like to see the Lucario in this pic as a female instead of male and the penetration vaginal if possible. Thank you.

Edited at 2023/04/24 19:24:45
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/24 21:28:16 No.2280471
just a smalest bump

>>2232765
>>2272446
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/25 01:17:41 No.2280581
File: 2qwl8r_u18chan.png - (6.51mb, 2000x2694, 2qwl8r.png)
>>2276489
OR to this, it got delivered on /trash/
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/26 01:57:33 No.2281022
File: Ozoneserpentrequest_u18chan.png - (6.51mb, 3900x3300, Ozoneserpent request.png)
Requesting a nude edit except for her arms or hands which would be gloves cause of the powers. Other change would be her breasts to be as big as her head :3

Edited at 2023/07/12 02:22:18
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/26 05:29:46 No.2281090
>>2234343

bump from other edit thread
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/27 14:59:34 No.2281564
>>2274561
Crossbumping
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/27 23:08:29 No.2281757
File: 1682605641483500_u18chan.jpg - (434.48kb, 2048x1736, 1682605641483500.jpg)
Requesting Amy expression change to bored/unsatisfied. And Blaze's expression of holding back laughter
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/29 10:16:42 No.2282345
File: wolfs_0_u18chan.png - (2.31mb, 1920x1536, wolf's.png)
I request that the wolf guy on the left be removed, and that the right wolf guy be transformed into a human who uses not only his cock but also his fingers to please wolf girls.
>>
Mctrancefox requester 2023/04/30 02:11:01 No.2282678
File: Mctrancefoxrequest_u18chan.png - (1.43mb, 1600x998, Mctrancefoxrequest.png)
Hiya.

Just requesting: Eyes smaller, tape removed, and breasts to be 3x their size. Das it
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/01 03:16:29 No.2283301
File: Sexyfox_u18chan.jpg - (95.8kb, 756x1056, Sexy fox.jpg)
Strip her nude
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/01 09:53:44 No.2283369
File: image_2023-05-01_105323781_u18chan.png - (1.08mb, 1596x997, image_2023-05-01_105323781.png)
>>2282678
>3 times the size

lol you're the boss, chief
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/01 09:58:59 No.2283370
File: image_2023-05-01_105852552_u18chan.png - (1.08mb, 1595x999, image_2023-05-01_105852552.png)
>>2282678
>>2283369

forgot to do the eye sorry
>>
Mctrancefox requester 2023/05/01 11:40:42 No.2283385
>>2283369
>>2283370
Okay you got me there lmao. I just like big tits but yeah, too much there

I'll just keep to specifics then, have them be DD or E-cup tits lol

Edit: Also, those edits are pretty good wow

that was sarcasm btw

Edited at 2023/05/01 13:55:46
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/01 11:42:52 No.2283387
File: 1670876743.energyvector_lifeguard_kaira_lq_u18chan.png - (933.06kb, 1000x1400, 1670876743.energyvector_lifeguard_kaira_lq.png)
Requesting remove swimsuit
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/01 20:14:59 No.2283600
File: Lynx_kingdom_u18chan.png - (2.62mb, 2240x1280, Lynx_kingdom.png)
>>2276364
And here's the color version.
I'm not sure if this will give me a better chance of seeing edited art, but why not. Maybe I'll get lucky.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/02 22:52:52 No.2284141
File: 3f3036ada683aef9d09dbcb9eed783aa_u18chan.png - (2.44mb, 1608x2291, 3f3036ada683aef9d09dbcb9eed783aa.png)
Requesting nude edit
>>
Not furry, but... Furrynomous 2023/05/03 07:39:09 No.2284282
File: 80490970ce4fd5641079a2ef8f4424f345b1b3d2_s2_n1_u18chan.jpg - (585.29kb, 2156x1866, 80490970ce4fd5641079a2ef8f4424f345b1b3d2_s2_n1.jpg)
Can someone remove the silly censorship? Thanks!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/03 08:10:06 No.2284284
File: a9236a12ddb742bff4443e2ed1d3d016_0_u18chan.png - (3.09mb, 1485x990, a9236a12ddb742bff4443e2ed1d3d016.png)
Can someone remove hiccup please. Just leave toothless
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/03 18:17:49 No.2284409
>>2284141
just wait a few months and the artist will release it for free
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/05 20:54:17 No.2285447
>>2272446

bump :prayge:
>>
Can somebody make this image of Ori without socks? Cloplover 2023/05/05 20:59:45 No.2285449
File: 1480444244.warden006_painted_yuukirin_0_u18chan.png - (1.29mb, 2070x1980, 1480444244.warden006_painted_yuukirin.png)
Nobody will do mine? :(

Edited at 2023/05/09 12:55:25
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/07 19:01:04 No.2286590
File: Jasonandfoxcopcum_u18chan.png - (9mb, 4000x4200, Jason and fox cop cum.png)
>>2203631
One Nick added
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/07 19:22:17 No.2286612
File: 20230429_185002_u18chan.jpg - (205.91kb, 2209x2845, 20230429_185002.jpg)
Requesting the dude changed to an anthro umbreon and make him nude
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/07 22:40:26 No.2286731
File: 20230507_183447_u18chan.jpg - (440.32kb, 2000x3123, 20230507_183447.jpg)
Requesting a nude edit

Nipple and vag ref: https://files.catbox.moe/0aj5pm.jpg
>>
Furrous Alexander 2023/05/07 22:58:13 No.2286742
File: danidrawsloonaGF-WA0022_u18chan_u18chan.png - (1.15mb, 1600x1600, danidraws,loonaGF-WA0022_u18chan.png)
Requesting s Loona's GF nude pls
And give more breasts to Loona ~
>>
Fluffy Fox 2023/05/08 00:20:07 No.2286761
File: Mctrancefoxrequest_edit_orig_u18chan.png - (1.4mb, 1600x998, Mctrancefoxrequest_edit_orig.png)
>>2282678
>>
Fluffy Fox 2023/05/08 00:20:12 No.2286762
File: Mctrancefoxrequest_edit_origbiggerbreastsver_u18chan.png - (1.4mb, 1600x998, Mctrancefoxrequest_edit_orig bigger breasts ver.png)
>>2286761
>>
Mctrancefox requester 2023/05/09 00:24:22 No.2287217
>>2286761
>>2286762
While I still don't get what the point of nipple rings are, I can't complain about how good this edit is!
>>
Fluffy Fox 2023/05/09 01:48:28 No.2287239
>>2287217
If you dont specify as i said before, then is just to my freedom to make it fit, i edit i dont read minds.
>>
Mctrancefox requester 2023/05/09 02:28:10 No.2287244
>>2287239
I'm not complaining about the edit, it's really damn good. I may have decided to sidetrack asking why nipple rings are a thing.

But yeah, that's an amazing edit!

Edited at 2023/05/09 02:29:57
>>
Fluffy Fox 2023/05/09 02:50:53 No.2287251
>>2287244
Ask the artist, those were from other work.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/09 06:13:06 No.2287312
File: Good_woof_u18chan.png - (463.78kb, 958x1301, Good_woof.png)
>>2286239
>Requesting a "Riding on human cock" edit
>>
Cloplover 2023/05/09 20:41:54 No.2287664
>>2285449

nobody will do mine? :(
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/09 23:15:29 No.2287744
File: 1635798869.nayami_87176d38-7de8-4075-98c4-b02259f51803_u18chan.jpg - (398.81kb, 1280x647, 1635798869.nayami_87176d38-7de8-4075-98c4-b02259f51803.jpg)
Ok but of a tall order but Im requesting the shark on the left turned into a male and more importantly that he have a cock that's penetrating the crocodile on the right. Basically turn this into a rough sex peice
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/10 10:47:07 No.2288041
File: 2023.05.05SnowLeopardNatani_u18chan.png - (1.37mb, 1547x1253, 2023.05.05 Snow Leopard Natani.png)
Request to replace the big-eared guy with a human
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/10 14:56:43 No.2288098
>>2287664
The artist who does the art editing here is very busy right now.
Try requesting elsewhere.
>>
Cloplover 2023/05/10 17:44:42 No.2288169
>>2288098

No problem, i'll wait <3
>>
Back in black Furrynomous 2023/05/10 20:30:33 No.2288225
File: 95303e0c83280736ae1f5f7589d3358c_u18chan.jpg - (3.99mb, 3268x4961, 95303e0c83280736ae1f5f7589d3358c.jpg)
As usual, nood edit pweeze (Keep the boots tho ;) )...Thanks!
>>
Back in black Furrynomous 2023/05/10 20:30:39 No.2288226
File: 3c40b29199cbbe5f930cbae6b5260da8_u18chan.png - (11.06mb, 2371x3149, 3c40b29199cbbe5f930cbae6b5260da8.png)
>>2288225
>>
AnnoyingFox 2023/05/11 06:46:55 No.2288427
File: Screenshot_2023-05-11-00-40-39-74_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b61_u18chan.png - (836.88kb, 719x719, Screenshot_2023-05-11-00-40-39-74_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6~(1).png)
Could you do a nude edit and increase the size of the tits of the fox on the right? Pls
>>
Notes Furrynomous 2023/05/12 05:51:54 No.2288919
>>2288226

Ah, uh, leave the helmet too...Keep it simple this time :)
>>
StarFox girls, instead of art whores Kiba the Messenger 2023/05/12 13:10:04 No.2288971
File: 6c16dd23ce593b7ae522dd112b53ada11_u18chan.png - (1.55mb, 1228x1844, 6c16dd23ce593b7ae522dd112b53ada1 (1).png)
Okay, this one's a bit of a doozy, and I completely understand if anybody just wants to skip it, but here goes.
Could you please replace the girls with Krystal, Faye and Miyu?
If I didn't think it was asking too much, I would prefer to have Miyu on the bed, but I think it's already difficult enough just to try and recolor it.
Generic wolf-dude is OK as-is.

Edited at 2023/05/24 20:23:00
>>
Weekend Simple Edit Speed Dumping Furrynomous 2023/05/13 12:28:56 No.2289463
File: NamiOnePeice_UncensorEdit_u18chan.png - (3.33mb, 2156x1866, NamiOnePeice_UncensorEdit.png)
>>2284282
Well, the Icon IS a Human for when this thread was created by the OG-User
so many years ago.... I hope the mods won't get *too* mad at us.
(They had all this time to take it down in our defense. LOL!!!)

Don't know the artist or sure it's Nami is but this pose and overall composition
is incredibly sexy. Especially her figure, her feet, and how and all the elements point or lead to the fun bits of the picture.

>PS:
Maybe post humans once in awhile or with another 'normal' request?
Or do an artist-based request dump that double as an edit and reference?
This may piss off the community and bend/break the rules so use judgement.
>>
Weekend Simple Edit Speed Dumping Furrynomous 2023/05/13 12:36:58 No.2289465
File: CoolieHigh_LucarioEdit_u18chan.png - (2.66mb, 1608x2599, CoolieHigh_LucarioEdit.png)
>>2284141
Artistic Liberties and an Extension, too.
Don't know if I emulated it correctly, honestly.

I've seen Hi-Detail/Extra Rendered versions of their art.
(IE: Nicole Watterson in a Towel vs Delivery Man POV)
But I mostly kept it in their 'simpler' coloring style.
>>
Weekend Simple Edit Speed Dumping Furrynomous 2023/05/13 13:31:50 No.2289482
File: OriNoBootsEdit_u18chan.png - (1.81mb, 2070x1980, OriNoBootsEdit.png)
>>2285449
(This the [MALE ORI REQUEST] if this is a "Spoiler" after a comment edit.)

This request definitely belongs in another index/thread, too.
But it looks like those other Indices and their own "Edit Threads"
get even less editors than these ones 'here' still so there's that.

And being a huge nerd about it, you meant 'boots' not 'socks' right? (LOL!)

>Next time just use the >>{######} link and normal thread bumping
It should work no matter what index you're on.
>>
Weekend Simple Edit Speed Dumping Furrynomous 2023/05/13 15:46:47 No.2289504
File: YuioLuxray_NudeEdit_u18chan.png - (4.38mb, 2000x3123, YuioLuxray_NudeEdit.png)
>>2286731
Don't know if I got the Nipples and Vag right.
But here you go.

>To the ones who came here for "Heavy & Specific" Edits:
Yeah, still busy IRL. I just wanted to get some practice again.
>>
Cloplover 2023/05/13 15:53:34 No.2289512
>>2289482

MY HERO <3 <3 <3, Can i request another 2? with Ori without boots? i posted in the thread "Edits Thread 20!" in 2018, could you realize my wish? ;u;
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/13 16:03:57 No.2289515
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/13 16:07:47 No.2289516
>>2289463

Many thanks! Artist id Blue Senpai, btw.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/13 16:29:15 No.2289520
>>2289504
>"Heavy & Specific" Edits
Oh, about them.
Have you chosen which ones you want to do yet? And if so, which will be first? Or will it be a surprise?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/13 17:10:52 No.2289540
>>2289504
OR here, this is perfect, thank you so much!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/13 22:35:45 No.2289670
File: 97923038_p1_u18chan.jpg - (1.05mb, 1500x1500, 97923038_p1.jpg)
requesting uncovering her breasts

>>2289463
i didn't know human requests would be allowed
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/14 14:42:33 No.2289958
File: 5681262-NataniTwokindseditsheepoartwebcomic_u18chan.jpg - (1.29mb, 2267x3114, 5681262 - Natani Twokinds edit sheepoart webcomic.jpg)
>>2239474
Found it on the same website.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/14 15:12:45 No.2289968
File: natani326_u18chan.jpg - (1.61mb, 2267x3114, natani 326.jpg)
>>2289958
oh yeah, i remember seeing that edit on 4chan
guess i forgot that request was also here
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/14 15:12:50 No.2289969
File: natani327_u18chan.jpg - (1.61mb, 2267x3114, natani 327.jpg)
>>2289968
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/15 01:56:37 No.2290157
It's a long shot, but I'm gonna bump this.

>>2277409

Edited at 2023/05/15 01:57:02
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/15 04:18:19 No.2290183
File: 28f1995c44f6a6fc3bd2ca45961109c9_u18chan.png - (1.31mb, 1515x1956, 28f1995c44f6a6fc3bd2ca45961109c9.png)
Requesting an ejaculation edit, preferrably messy.

Bonus points for internal view/impreg.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/15 14:24:54 No.2290332
>>2289958
Great one, but god damn that breast. They too big.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/16 00:28:03 No.2290607
File: 5fa1f499c85b8959596879be55db10a1_u18chan.jpg - (12.77mb, 5000x5000, 5fa1f499c85b8959596879be55db10a1.jpg)
Kindly requesting the lady to get sprayed with cum. Thanks
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/16 06:22:11 No.2290803
>>2289958
>>2290332
yeah... they're too big...
requesting lactation edit
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/16 07:06:56 No.2290811
>>2290607
Artist name please? Rut seems to be too ambiguous unfortunately.
>>
Cloplover 2023/05/16 14:15:24 No.2291044
File: 2323cb59cef07c0f31575dad47b70a57_u18chan.png - (259.7kb, 790x1017, 2323cb59cef07c0f31575dad47b70a57.png)
Can somebody remove the Ori accessories to make him more naked? <3
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/16 18:59:24 No.2291156
File: 1661584172.angelfonds_8-18-tyr-1-fa_u18chan.png - (1.27mb, 1280x710, 1661584172.angelfonds_8-18-tyr-1-fa.png)
Give her a beautiful dick, with balls (or not)
>>
ClopLover 2023/05/21 04:24:38 No.2293092
File: fc1afa14a25b63e32ce4b287be4d1f41_u18chan.png - (1.86mb, 1800x1200, fc1afa14a25b63e32ce4b287be4d1f41.png)
Can somebody remover her panties?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/21 10:50:30 No.2293202
File: Carmelitahighres_u18chan.png - (2.45mb, 1732x2400, Carmelita (highres).png)
requesting removing her top
free those titties
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/23 08:11:52 No.2294091
File: 1638901381285_u18chan.png - (1.6mb, 5000x4000, 1638901381285.png)
requesting a shading edit plus green nipples
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/23 08:17:04 No.2294094
File: tuki39_u18chan.jpg - (533.01kb, 1200x960, tuki 39.jpg)
>>2294091
just like this older and smaller edit
and no, increasing the size of this small one ain't good
the quality suffers
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/23 08:59:24 No.2294103
File: tkeditbase-0-u18chan_u18chan.jpg - (1.67mb, 2240x1280, tkeditbase-0-u18chan.jpg)
requesting that fox guy be replaced on a human
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/23 19:53:02 No.2294361
File: 20230502_123230_u18chan.jpg - (195.18kb, 2364x2500, 20230502_123230.jpg)
Could you remove the udders from her?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/24 15:05:55 No.2294902
File: 20230524_110328_u18chan.jpg - (346.1kb, 1746x1592, 20230524_110328.jpg)
Requesting the character on the right changed to a female
>>
Full nude edits Furrynomous 2023/05/24 21:24:39 No.2295000
File: MyBohemianRoommate-9_u18chan.png - (7mb, 4200x2560, My Bohemian Roommate - 9.png)
I know this is pretty big and I guess hard request, but think you could try to make full nude edits of these please? Full nude of first two pics, but dont remove stockings in the last one
>>
Full nude edits Furrynomous 2023/05/24 21:24:45 No.2295001
File: MyBohemianRoommate-16notxt1_u18chan.png - (2.6mb, 1624x2560, My Bohemian Roommate - 16 no txt1.png)
>>2295000
>>
Full nude edits Furrynomous 2023/05/24 21:24:50 No.2295002
File: MyBohemianRoommate-20notxt1_u18chan.png - (5.3mb, 2416x2560, My Bohemian Roommate - 20 no txt1.png)
>>2295000
>>
Ikarus 2023/05/26 03:58:22 No.2295749
File: referenceForNSFW_u18chan.png - (5.76mb, 1578x2048, referenceForNSFW.png)
Requesting a nude edit pls and put a Large breast please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/27 13:41:10 No.2296460
File: 1685193401819496_u18chan.png - (897.47kb, 800x1200, 1685193401819496.png)
Request to replace this furguy with a human
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/28 23:27:37 No.2297295
File: 1685314904.hexteknik_cheetahenvy_u18chan.png - (1.5mb, 2000x1364, 1685314904.hexteknik_cheetahenvy.png)
Requesting both of them fully nude and the piercings removed on the right one's nipples

Nude ref: https://files.catbox.moe/a8dqvc.png
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/29 01:01:17 No.2297384
>>2290811
Artist is Sruto
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/29 16:46:57 No.2297672
File: e6c8d7d74c627dd88e34d2de6a455ec6_u18chan.jpg - (162.9kb, 918x1280, e6c8d7d74c627dd88e34d2de6a455ec6.jpg)
May do something like this one:
>>2265451
To this one (plus a no cum one)...The only thing I may say, is leave their expressions as they are...Thanks a bunch!

PS: Playlist thing has been completed...If ya have another at the ready, drop it! :3
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/29 22:00:00 No.2297847
File: 1685397225148401_u18chan.jpg - (236.96kb, 1280x1447, 1685397225148401.jpg)
Requesting the guy changed to Fox McCloud

Fox McCloud ref: https://files.catbox.moe/y15ebc.jpg
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/30 16:14:21 No.2298224
File: 1685462567980969_u18chan.jpg - (384.97kb, 1280x1447, 1685462567980969.jpg)
>>2297847
OR to this, it got done on /trash/
>>
Cloplover 2023/06/01 16:13:50 No.2299077
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/02 05:07:17 No.2299412
File: 1685662216532602_u18chan.jpg - (1.26mb, 2672x5000, 1685662216532602.jpg)
Requesting a female edit please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/02 05:44:06 No.2299430
File: photo_2023-05-07_23-32-06_u18chan.jpg - (123.91kb, 840x1200, photo_2023-05-07_23-32-06.jpg)
Requesting Nude edit
Nips and vag ref: https://files.catbox.moe/3osuoz.jpg
that's the most i could find i will thank you a lot
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/02 23:46:38 No.2299745
File: Panel_Request0_u18chan.png - (204.89kb, 1003x900, Panel_Request0.png)
Requesting the dragon in the pic changed to the bear here: https://files.catbox.moe/f2ighk.jpg

I did some work by removing the tail and coloring his body as best as I could, if the color is off here's an unedited version you can work off of: https://files.catbox.moe/oql4ca.png

Here's the source of the panel in case anyone is interested: https://files.catbox.moe/biseso.png Artist is Droll3
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/03 22:31:53 No.2300062
File: 1685831187007342_u18chan.png - (2.39mb, 2240x1280, 1685831187007342.png)
Requesting her boobs increased to H cup sized
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/04 17:04:59 No.2300637
File: 1685897522.xizana_img_2739_u18chan.jpg - (425.65kb, 1536x2048, 1685897522.xizana_img_2739.jpg)
Requesting a nude edit

Nude ref: https://files.catbox.moe/236y8s.jpg

Color of the character's nipples: https://files.catbox.moe/280xhq.jpg
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/05 04:12:56 No.2300976
File: 0272b8d5f492376ebd94fa22ba237512_u18chan.png - (5.37mb, 1700x2061, 0272b8d5f492376ebd94fa22ba237512.png)
Here's an interesting one. Can someone figure out a way to remove the toddler?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/05 04:13:02 No.2300977
File: e1fb374ad835e8d0ebc550347e11a06a_u18chan.png - (5.24mb, 1700x1997, e1fb374ad835e8d0ebc550347e11a06a.png)
>>2300976
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/05 15:32:12 No.2301243
What in the inkbunny
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/05 17:16:48 No.2301390
>>2300976
My guy we understand you wanna remove the cub stuff but at least mark it as a spoiler-
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/05 20:26:28 No.2301480
>>2300977


Artist's name?

Edited at 2023/06/05 20:26:45
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/05 22:58:14 No.2301510
File: 1685926560026344editcolor_u18chan.png - (1.72mb, 1024x1536, 1685926560026344 edit color.png)
Requesting recolor, please turn her pink fur into the same orange as her arms and legs.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/06 02:08:02 No.2301593
File: fortnitebooba_u18chan.png - (3.01mb, 2689x2100, fortnite booba.png)
can someone remove the red panda and just leave her?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/06 10:02:36 No.2301729
>>2301480

sicMoP

Be aware about 99% of what this artist does is cub shit - https://inkbunny.net/gallery/sicMoP/1/
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/06 13:42:04 No.2301762
File: 1685926560026344editcolor_photoshop_failed_u18chan.png - (862.05kb, 1024x1536, 1685926560026344editcolor_photoshop_failed.png)
>>2301510
hope this works out.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/06 20:49:25 No.2301936
File: 2cb1ae974d98c72d7cfe2eb036359e7f_u18chan.jpg - (189.84kb, 1244x1280, 2cb1ae974d98c72d7cfe2eb036359e7f.jpg)
Please remove the tiny bit of her vagina showing to make her a full-on shemale.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/06 22:26:54 No.2301975
File: coloredit1_u18chan.png - (65.04kb, 125x191, coloredit1.PNG)
>>2301510
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/07 00:07:45 No.2302028
File: 20230606_164808_u18chan.jpg - (220.84kb, 1278x2048, 20230606_164808.jpg)
Hoping for a nude edit for this one
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/07 02:23:38 No.2302067
File: 1685926560026344editcolor_u18chan_u18chan.png - (1.91mb, 1024x1536, 1685926560026344editcolor_u18chan.png)
>>2301975
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/07 02:53:23 No.2302070
File: 1686075011.maxl8_chaser_amara_lily_u18chan.png - (1.35mb, 2200x1600, 1686075011.maxl8_chaser_amara_lily.png)
Requesting the male changed to a white tiger
>>
Cloplover 2023/06/09 16:20:30 No.2303678
>>2293092
>>2291044


Nobody will do these two? :(
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/09 19:28:10 No.2303751
File: FreyaCrescent-Scappo-Warmup54LazyDay_u18chan.png - (3.23mb, 3000x2442, Freya Crescent - Scappo - Warmup 54, Lazy Day.png)
I was wondering if anyone would be able to do a nude edit of our favourite dragoon/dragon knight?
>>
Thatonefoxguy 2023/06/09 23:06:59 No.2303852
File: 2F89E9D0-0863-4F5D-A834-4F7CEFCC69AF_0_u18chan.jpg - (3.17mb, 2480x3508, 2F89E9D0-0863-4F5D-A834-4F7CEFCC69AF.jpg)
Requesting removal of bandages and adding nipples, also creampie from her ass.
Please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/09 23:19:45 No.2303862
File: RatLitterArbuzbudesh_u18chan.png - (799.89kb, 1000x1000, Rat Litter (Arbuzbudesh).png)
I would love it if you could make the rats on the bottom female or at least more feminine. Thanks in advance
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/11 05:17:30 No.2304391
File: 481419f315e2347bd5d8752c51b69fc6_u18chan.jpg - (1.19mb, 2412x4096, 481419f315e2347bd5d8752c51b69fc6.jpg)
Can someone remove her bikini? Just the top, leave the shorts, please? Thanks!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/13 15:33:43 No.2305886
>>2302469
Crossbumping
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/22 12:18:46 No.2310011
File: tuki39_0_u18chan.jpg - (2.28mb, 5000x4000, tuki 39.jpg)
>>2294091
had forgotten this was here
got a delivery elsewhere
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/24 03:24:19 No.2310740
File: 1687576095537065_u18chan.jpg - (120.34kb, 1183x1280, 1687576095537065.jpg)
Requesting the breast size and butt size of the girl in the pic be increased to the ones here: https://files.catbox.moe/pcy536.png
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/24 17:21:49 No.2311031
File: 1687342809.hassan_1499808-1_output_u18chan.jpg - (922.97kb, 1647x2237, 1687342809.hassan_1499808-1_output.jpg)
requesting removing her panties and the horizontal bra strap, while keeping the vertical stuff on her breast
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/26 15:44:45 No.2311701
File: 9c3b8c38275aaf477bf64855421b9d70_u18chan.jpg - (193.86kb, 1200x960, 9c3b8c38275aaf477bf64855421b9d70.jpg)
For all the three poses, could you please add string panties or a strap harness that is holding a large pussy plug, so big that's she's struggling to keep it in.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/26 18:51:37 No.2311770
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/26 20:22:13 No.2311786
File: E42BrM2UYAQbGA__u18chan.jpg - (166.71kb, 1000x1467, E42BrM2UYAQbGA_.jpg)
>>1660116
I wonder if you could try making this into a nude nsfw edit? Or is it to much? n_n <3
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/02 01:04:53 No.2314337
File: 1688256100.lemondude_serena_playing_and_with_her_paws_up_u18chan.png - (451.63kb, 1640x920, 1688256100.lemondude_serena_playing_and_with_her_paws_up.png)
Requesting her socks removed

Barefoot ref: https://files.catbox.moe/z5tb72.png
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/02 18:49:36 No.2314703
>>2297672

Bumping again one more time before giving up for good...
>>
Taking a "Break" from my Break. Furrynomous 2023/07/03 01:01:55 No.2314822
File: Qiller_LoonaNudeEdit1_u18chan.png - (1.4mb, 1278x2048, Qiller_LoonaNudeEdit1.png)
>>2302028
Two Versions.
One with as Close to OG's Line Art.
One fun one with Extra Booba.
>>
Taking a "Break" from my Break. Furrynomous 2023/07/03 01:02:04 No.2314823
File: Qiller_LoonaNudeEdit2_u18chan.png - (1.58mb, 1278x2048, Qiller_LoonaNudeEdit2.png)
>>2314822
>>
Taking a "Break" from my Break Furrynomous 2023/07/03 01:07:43 No.2314825
File: SpongeBandimark_DianaFoxingtonNudeEdit1_u18chan.png - (11.31mb, 2412x4096, SpongeBandimark_DianaFoxingtonNudeEdit1.png)
>>2304391
Remove JUST her TOP!??!?
How dare you make such a request!!!

Two versions, Tried to keep texture as best as I can:
One as Closest to OG Art possible.
Fun one with Bigger Booba & Face change...Again...
>>
Taking a "Break" from my Break Furrynomous 2023/07/03 01:07:52 No.2314827
File: SpongeBandimark_DianaFoxingtonNudeEdit2_u18chan.png - (11.14mb, 2412x4096, SpongeBandimark_DianaFoxingtonNudeEdit2.png)
>>2314825
>>
Crtl+Alt+Delicious 2023/07/03 01:08:34 No.2314828
File: referenceForNSFW_u18chan.jpg - (760.62kb, 1563x2028, referenceForNSFW.jpg)
Requesting a nude edit pls and put a Large breast and Purple Hair pussy pls
>>
Taking a "Break" from my Break Furrynomous 2023/07/03 01:24:50 No.2314830
File: Tgt1512_GoldenWingFemaleEdit_u18chan.png - (5.42mb, 2672x5000, Tgt1512_GoldenWingFemaleEdit.png)
>>2299412
Well, Spoiler things like these next time less the community & mods come at thee.

Artistic Liberties with this one since it was so 'loose and flowy' in its art style.
Did several things:
*Made Hands Smaller
*Noticeable Big Breasts to emphasize the silhouette More.
*Subtle other silhouette tweaking
*Changed face to try to be a little 'softer'
*Genitals & Waist line changes

>Also: Name Drop the Artist either in the image file or Comments, Please!!!
It's a little time consuming and editors don't know every artist there is, surprisingly.
>>
Last Minute, Last Ones Furrynomous 2023/07/03 13:32:37 No.2314963
File: WoadedFox_RozaCarWash_u18chan.png - (10.76mb, 3268x4961, WoadedFox_RozaCarWash.png)
>>2288225
>>2288226
Even though I wanted to get to that 3rd Request with those character swaps, consider yourself lucky.
(Maybe I wanted to make another corny Playlist for you two, LOL!)
Might do it later, it is an easy one but I just ran out of time on it.

>I don't know if you noticed, but I think E621 took down some of my Edits that people Uploaded
I was wondering if you knew if WoadedFox asked them to take it down or some other reason?
Last time I recall, I thought he was cool with all these Edits or did I miss out on something?
>>
Last Minute, Last Ones Furrynomous 2023/07/03 13:32:47 No.2314964
File: WoadedFox_RozaMotorCycle_0_u18chan.png - (9.46mb, 2371x3149, WoadedFox_RozaMotorCycle.png)
>>2314963
>To Everyone Wondering:
When I get time again, I'm most likely either doing those Twokinds, Tkay/Kmanic,
or PlagueOfGripes Edits that I've been putting off.

Can't tell for sure and unfortunately the file of one of the Heavier Twokinds requests
got corrupted so I decided to do these others to clear my mind and finish a few this time.

Edited at 2023/07/03 13:59:32
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/03 20:14:24 No.2315145
>>2314963

As always, a million thanks for these!
PS: I knew of only one edit of yours on E621 (of these from Woadedfox at least) but I did not upload it (As I always stated, these edits are strictly personal and If they got published, I'm not the one who does that, period...) and as far as I know, Woad didn't stated anything about edits of his pictures...the question back then was about taking inspiration from his work to create an OC (Which we did, search Roza_Morozov on E621) and we never got anything said to us, those artworks are even on my Furaffinity, so...Dunno, tbh...
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/03 23:55:04 No.2315303
File: F0FPmfgXwAAxZYk_u18chan.jpg - (143.18kb, 1200x1058, F0FPmfgXwAAxZYk.jpg)
Requesting the cigarette removed and she be made non-muscular please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/04 04:51:44 No.2315403
File: rexi1_u18chan.png - (1.48mb, 1900x2704, rexi1.png)
Could you give her pink nipples, please?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/04 07:22:25 No.2315428
>>2314964
It's good to see you back. I was getting a little worried that you were getting tired of editing and didn't want to do it anymore. Glad I was wrong.
>When I get time again, I'm most likely either doing those Twokinds, Tkay/Kmanic,
or PlagueOfGripes Edits that I've been putting off.
That's good!
>Can't tell for sure and unfortunately the file of one of the Heavier Twokinds requests
got corrupted
Ohh, that's bad! What was that request you were making?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/04 09:06:49 No.2315445
File: 20230622_054705_u18chan.jpg - (1.27mb, 1753x1900, 20230622_054705.jpg)
can they take her clothes off and expose her vagina and anus as well as exposing her nipples? pls
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/04 17:31:28 No.2315583
File: 1688490536649046_u18chan.jpg - (344.65kb, 1200x1058, 1688490536649046.jpg)
>>2315303
OR here, this got delivered on /trash/
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/04 18:46:02 No.2315602
>>2315583
>removed the cigarette but left the smoke
lol
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/04 18:55:24 No.2315606
>>2314822
That's awesome thank you
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/04 22:26:13 No.2315661
>>2288846
Crossbumping
>>
Two Kinds: Human Edits Dump Furrynomous 2023/07/05 05:44:47 No.2315766
File: TwoKinds_ProposalHumanEdit_0_u18chan.png - (3.19mb, 2240x1280, TwoKinds_ProposalHumanEdit.png)
>>2283600
I don't know ANYTHING about Two Kinds.
All I know is that the characters feel a little androgynous so I leaned into that.
The guys ended up very...uh..."Twinky" so to speak...

Fun Challenge though.

Edited: OR didn't like the way it turned out so adjusted Image

Edited at 2023/07/11 14:55:51
>>
Two Kinds: Human Edits Dump Furrynomous 2023/07/05 05:56:45 No.2315769
File: TwoKinds_NataniXHumanEdit_u18chan.png - (1.62mb, 1547x1253, TwoKinds_NataniXHumanEdit.png)
>>2288041
Another one.
FYI, I think I erased another Editors watermark on these.
I'm not trying to discredit them, intentionally.
Just wanted to separate the different art and intentions.

>Also, You're Welcome to those who apply
(Added this to save some posting-space.)
>>
Two Kinds: Human Edits Dump Furrynomous 2023/07/05 06:27:08 No.2315775
File: TwoKinds_BaseHumanEdit_u18chan.png - (2.57mb, 2240x1280, TwoKinds_BaseHumanEdit.png)
>This is the one with All the Replies/Announcements.

>>2294103
Erased another Editors Watermark on this, too

>>2315428
The one that got corrupted is the one below and it was halfway done:

>>2277972
The TL;DR of this was they were going to be in bed together, asleep,
post-coitus, and they were gonna be satisfied in each other's company.

>Yeah, Sorry. Gonna be mostly silent for awhile, again.
Still very much busy and need to focus hard on IRL stuff.
I just stopped to test if my skills didn't drop off too far.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/05 09:40:52 No.2315838
>>2315775
well in any case, thank you for the plague of gripes edit
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/05 10:34:32 No.2315903
>>2315766
>>2315769
>>2315775
Those look great! Just curious, if you can make those guys human, could you make the guy here
>>2299745
The bear in the link provided?

It's okay if you don't want to.
>>
Ughh...Fine. Furrynomous 2023/07/05 12:16:43 No.2315918
File: Droll3__BearXBearEdit1_u18chan.png - (314kb, 1003x900, Droll3__BearXBearEdit1.png)
>>2299745
This is a fairly easy request since it has an art style with simple coloring,
is half finished already, all references are close to the same level of detail,
and is easily AI upscaled to get those needed body parts.

I usually skip easier ones like these, personally.
Don't take this the wrong way but this request feels more like
a "Regular Edits Thread Request" if that makes any sense.
Mostly so that others who want to try their hand on editing or helping
out their fellow U18 users, especially the "casual" or "beginner" editors.
>>
Ughh...Fine. Furrynomous 2023/07/05 12:24:55 No.2315919
File: Droll3__BearXBearEdit2_u18chan.png - (315.36kb, 1003x900, Droll3__BearXBearEdit2.png)
>>2315918
Different expression to fit the mood better.

>>2315838
I'll try and be back soon enough...
I REALLY SHOULD BE PUTTING UP A KO-FI OR PATREON.
(Hahahahahaha!!!)
Not because its my art, obviously, I'd be doing high quality Image Editing.
(At least I tell myself they're "quality' of sorts, LMAO!)

>Still, we all know that we are a no good bunch of degenerate freeloaders here!
(Same goes with all nerds in every Hentai, Anime, Manga, and Streaming Pirate Site.)
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/05 12:34:11 No.2315921
>>2315918
>>2315919
OR here, that looks fantastic, thank you so much!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/05 15:01:14 No.2315952
>>2290710
Asking for a bump here
>>
Before I may go "Silent" again... Furrynomous 2023/07/05 17:42:42 No.2316059
File: WoadedFox_CowGirlEditNiina_u18chan.png - (1.27mb, 918x1280, WoadedFox_CowGirlEditNiina.png)
>>2315145
So...uhh... like this right?
Jokes aside, you two should be thanking the poster below!
(They're the ones that pushed on this last minute edits.)

>>2315921
You're Welcome. You just "Won the Raffle" so to speak.

Edited at 2023/07/05 17:44:12
>>
Before I may go "Silent" again.. Furrynomous 2023/07/05 18:00:55 No.2316065
File: WoadedFox_CowGirlEditRoza1_0_u18chan.png - (1.21mb, 918x1280, WoadedFox_CowGirlEditRoza1.png)
>>2316059
Okay, yeah. I actually did read the request.
Honestly, you two won't stop until I've edited EVERYTHING Woadedfox has done.
This should hopefully slow down your requests here. We still need more editors or
"specialized" topic threads for all these requests from the same artist, series, character, etc.

>>2297672
>Just an FYI on the WoadedFox-Bias.
If you didn't know, *I* designed the black cat/OR's avatar, so yeah...
I try to spread the requests as evenly as I can but, like it should be obvious
that I have my preferences and I try to find ones that are a right mix of challenge & taste.

Edited at 2023/07/05 18:46:10
>>
Before I may go "Silent" again.. Furrynomous 2023/07/05 18:21:07 No.2316071
File: WoadedFox_CowGirlEditRoza2_u18chan.png - (1.22mb, 918x1280, WoadedFox_CowGirlEditRoza2.png)
>>2316065
If I recall that Salem has been playing with editing so these 3 images
should have enough to play around with and fix what I may have missed.

>To Everyone Else...again...
I'll try to visit more often even when I "disappear" again.
There are some fun requests still up in the air but I won't be promising anything
or saying which one I'd wanted to do before time ran out again.
Only thing I'd say is that I'm more likely to visit other threads I participate in.

Really wish more editors & users at least ATTEMPT some of these.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/05 20:21:51 No.2316183
>>2316071

Promise, We'll stop for a GOOD while for woadedfox edits this time, you have our word...If any other Woad image that requires edits is posted, I can guarantee is not us. Still, thanks another million and until next (long) time, farewell and godspeed, Stamp Artist...Even if these is ''Just'' furry art and edits, you brought to me and my half a lot...Thanks!

-Salem-
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/05 23:33:50 No.2316249
File: 89577849523_u18chan.png - (4.81mb, 2561x2337, 89577849523.png)
I have a small request that might be tricky. Would anyone like to remove the black markings on the girl's tail and ears? The snout markings can stay
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/06 04:32:45 No.2316325
File: Whitefox_u18chan.png - (4.84mb, 2561x2337, Whitefox.png)
>>2316249

Enjoy
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/06 13:11:06 No.2316420
File: 1683512804157102_u18chan.jpg - (1.94mb, 4200x2700, 1683512804157102.jpg)
Requesting the male be changed to Button Mash please

Second pic: https://files.catbox.moe/yjafy7.png

Character Reference: https://files.catbox.moe/ka4sh1.png
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/06 16:19:43 No.2316545
File: 703c1b94b5f00c25a7c1174a1935c2f3_u18chan.png - (1.28mb, 900x1295, 703c1b94b5f00c25a7c1174a1935c2f3.png)
Free'em titties!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/06 16:27:51 No.2316546
>>2316545
Lol. Just wait for an update on kemono.
Link if you don't know about kemono: https://kemono.party/patreon/user/9413762
>>
Cloplover 2023/07/06 16:30:05 No.2316548
>>2293092
>>2291044

Another bump, somebody can make both goes full nude?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/06 18:34:08 No.2316591
File: 109669836_p0_u18chan.png - (3.61mb, 1844x2504, 109669836_p0.png)
>>2311031
found a bigger version
still same request
requesting removing her panties and the horizontal bra strap, while keeping the vertical stuff on her breast
you can completely uncover the breasts if you want, i just want a variant with the vertical cloth thingies
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/06 19:36:43 No.2316625
File: 1686352689895528_u18chan.png - (1.85mb, 2000x1523, 1686352689895528.png)
Requesting the male be changed to Wolf O'donnell please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/06 19:36:51 No.2316626
File: 1686352752264646_u18chan.png - (1.86mb, 2000x1523, 1686352752264646.png)
>>2316625
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/06 19:49:30 No.2316632
File: 1688570981042075_u18chan.png - (2.87mb, 2190x2400, 1688570981042075.png)
requesting the impregnation bubble, motion lines, text, and the guy removed and the monkey to have a bored/unpleasured and disinterested expression on her face
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/07 01:28:32 No.2316716
>>2316325
Baaaased

Thank you so much.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/07 04:21:05 No.2316754
File: F0UOV7TXwAUB6uE_u18chan.jpg - (571.34kb, 2550x4096, F0UOV7TXwAUB6uE.jpg)
Nude Diane please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/07 16:09:21 No.2316989
>>2316625
>>2316626
What's the source of the image ? Saucenao returns nothing
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/07 16:23:54 No.2316993
>>2315775
>The TL;DR of this was they were going to be in bed together, asleep, post-coitus, and they were gonna be satisfied in each other's company.

I hope we see it soon.
>>
Thought I'd make time for you guys Furrynomous 2023/07/07 19:58:29 No.2317052
File: SpongeBandimark_DianaFoxingtonExtensionBikini_u18chan.png - (5.53mb, 2550x4402, SpongeBandimark_DianaFoxingtonExtensionBikini.png)
>>2316754
I only watched the film once, but I have a theory that she wasn't arrested/caught
for her crimes not because of her skills as thief but her status/connections in politics.
"Only a politician has the power to repeat a lie enough to become the truth." (LOL!!!)

Extended Canvas, SFW and NSFW Versions, second facial expression
>>
Thought I'd make time for you guys Furrynomous 2023/07/07 20:09:37 No.2317054
File: SpongeBandimark_DianaFoxingtonExtensionNude_u18chan.png - (5.46mb, 2550x4402, SpongeBandimark_DianaFoxingtonExtensionNude.png)
>>2317052
Here's the Nude.

>>2316993
Well, don't get your hopes up. I only do these edits as practice/fun and it'll
just take some fiscal motivation for me to finally make an account on
Hentaifoundry, deviant art, patreon, furaffinity, etc. for commissions/hiring.

Don't know why no one else visits U18 despite it being (in my humble opinion)
the better, if not one of the best moderated and well maintained of the Chans.
Not many artists/editors here unless they have a favorite artist themselves.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/07 21:17:08 No.2317069
>>2317054

So you do commissions?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/07 22:21:28 No.2317099
>>2303852
bumping for good luck

Edited at 2023/07/07 22:22:24
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/07 22:22:37 No.2317100
File: Photonokoarchive_u18chan.jpg - (674.73kb, 1080x1629, Photonokoarchive.jpg)
>>2142882

Sorry for the wait.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/07 22:58:52 No.2317109
>>2245721
Giving this a bump
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/08 00:18:42 No.2317126
File: 20230707_201556_u18chan.jpg - (569.4kb, 2941x2034, 20230707_201556.jpg)
Think you could make the male a glaceon too?

Textless version: https://files.catbox.moe/9zmy8q.jpg
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/08 01:01:24 No.2317141
>>2317054
>OR her
You know, I didn't doubt that you wouldn't do editing for free. There's too much work to be done, and the only thing you'd get is a big thank you. That's pretty unfair. But
>>2315766
after that, I'm just glad I won't see the desecration of the Reed art. Sorry about that rudeness and forget about my request, please.

P.S. Good luck with your plans for the future. I hope you'll be able to make good money from your work.

Edited at 2023/07/08 02:07:59
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/08 01:13:20 No.2317143
File: __eevee_and_vaporeon_pokemon_drawn_by_yuio58ok__sample-64a1ee36680e62b6e66c3c72f8c3d426_u18chan.jpg - (111.75kb, 850x744, __eevee_and_vaporeon_pokemon_drawn_by_yuio58ok__sample-64a1ee36680e62b6e66c3c72f8c3d426.jpg)
take off his shirt, put on inverted nipples please

Edited at 2023/07/08 01:16:04
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/08 01:33:46 No.2317150
>>2316989
Never mind, I found the source, it's @notdroog, the images on the post are a color edit
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/08 02:16:29 No.2317175
heres a paid editor if people want it
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/08 03:41:31 No.2317186
>>
Thought I'd make time for you guys Furrynomous 2023/07/08 04:38:09 No.2317194
File: U18Macro_SnappyResponse01_u18chan.png - (137.62kb, 1315x392, U18Macro_SnappyResponse01.png)
>>2317141
Okay, joke aside. You were the FARTHEST thing from being rude.
I've done WAAAAYYY more without charging a cent on this site, believe me.
I have several users/requestors that damn well better back me up on it. (LOL!!!)

>The TL;DR of Paid Editing is...the potential for a lot of Politics & Drama.
Getting Paid For Editing Someone's Art for their Personal Collection
[VERSUS]
Getting Paid Editing Someone's Art then Spreading it Around.
(Fairness, Respect, Credits, (Un)Wanted Attention & Whatnot)

>>2317069
Not yet. Just requests for now, if I got the drive, time, taste for it, etc.
(Don't know how much to charge without getting into too much flack, LOL.)

>>2317186
I responded to this before (especially since these belong in a different index) but
yeah, I'm very busy and I've spread my love to a lot of threads/artists already.
I 100% understand there are even less editors in those Indices, but I'm certain there
are users who'd enjoy these, too, who'd love to help out if they have the time

I'm just very busy at the moment and I'd like to help the other threads I also haven't
visited in a while.

That being said, that HTTYD/Toothless one is a PROJECT EDIT.
Not a lot of people have the hardware, software, skillset, knowledge, etc. to finish this.
(At least what I'd call a quality version of it)
But the other two shouldn't be too hard. Just be patient & considerate as always.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/08 05:55:40 No.2317207
>>2317194
It's good to know that you're not the kind of touchy-feely artist who can be offended by any negative review of their work.
But I'm a little confused about one thing. Why didn't you say a month(or two months) ago that you wouldn't do this request?
>>
Well, I now I'm confused. Furrynomous 2023/07/08 10:51:08 No.2317278
File: NeedClarification_u18chan.png - (868.17kb, 1520x1105, NeedClarification.png)
>>2317207
I don't remember posting a refusal of an edit in the past two months.
Maybe it was another user? Or maybe link the post and I can explain better?
(Ironically, I could've just had done a request instead of this image & response. *shrugs*)

>The big reason I may say 'No' is if a request directly attacks another user/myself.

I'm assuming if you're talking about the Twokinds edit, I planned on making it
the 4th image of the Edit dump but it just got heavily corrupted, as seen in the image.
(I've done whole character edits before, and I may want to try that one again out of spite!).

There were also the Male/Feral/Cub/Etc. edits too but all I asked was for patience
and to Cross-Bump & [>>#Number Link] them from the proper Index to this one
and to try their luck as always. (Or to Spoiler them if just posting here.)
I usually don't do them but I'm sure I've done one before.

One I had to say "No" to was that [Idiotic Judy & Nick-Cuck vs Human] since
I'd thought it would've been fun despite the proposal, effort, and logistics involved.
>>2276721
(Context for above)

Not to mention that [Blue Haired Shark Girl's Revenge] for the same reason, too.
But same goes for this one if people are interested and I have time/drive.
Another stupid but hopefully fun and funny community project I had pitched.
>>2157752
(Context for above)

BUT, those were my personal proposals and I may want to do them later in right circumstances.
>AND both of those last two were my fault, entirely, for being so goddamn stupid!!!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/08 12:47:29 No.2317294
File: meh_u18chan.png - (810.05kb, 1207x886, meh.png)
>>2317278
Upd:
>It's a good thing you didn't say no.
>It's great that you tried.
>It's a shame you didn't make it.
>And I don't really care about that requesting anymore.

Edited at 2023/07/08 15:12:00
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/08 21:49:22 No.2317595
File: IMG_2020_0_u18chan.jpeg - (112.79kb, 827x1263, IMG_2020.jpeg)
Sorry if this is too big of an ask but can you remove the human from the both of these images. Please and thank you
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/08 21:51:34 No.2317596
File: IMG_2021_0_u18chan.jpeg - (136.55kb, 1280x1152, IMG_2021.jpeg)
>>2317595
>>
Cloplover 2023/07/09 18:47:10 No.2317965
>>2293092
>>2291044

Any chance of both receive the edit?
>>
Ayn Simp 2023/07/10 01:08:20 No.2318126
File: TeranenAynRequest_u18chan.png - (10.42mb, 2751x3959, TeranenAynRequest.png)
Hello again. Posting here cause I know it's gonna be pretty tricky.

Just requesting to change to Ayn and if possible, make her breasts larger by idk, 2-3 cups.

Edited at 2023/07/10 01:09:45
>>
Some Edits that Belong in Other Indexes... Furrynomous 2023/07/10 09:19:38 No.2318292
File: Warden006_OriDegirlification_u18chan.png - (316.24kb, 790x1017, Warden006_OriDegirlification.png)
>>2291044
Outside of removing the clothes I also added volume details
while tinting him more blue, a more traditional 'masculine' color.
>>
Some Edits that Belong in Other Indexes... Furrynomous 2023/07/10 09:23:09 No.2318294
File: Silvarn_BaltoExplicitEdit1_u18chan.png - (642.12kb, 960x768, Silvarn_BaltoExplicitEdit1.png)
>>2277794
Remember, every time you don't properly spoiler or link images,
you make your feral man-waifu cry sad tears from his eyes and penis.
>>
Some Edits that Belong in Other Indexes... Furrynomous 2023/07/10 09:32:12 No.2318296
File: Silvarn_BaltoExplicitEdit2_u18chan.png - (637.61kb, 960x768, Silvarn_BaltoExplicitEdit2.png)
>>2318294
In all seriousness, it's for the sake of other users and mods, too.
And if my IP gets in banned because of this, it's YOUR fault.
(Then I'd have to take my editing/digital art practicing to 4chan!!!) *shudders*

Here's the addition without a face edit.
The pic provided is very low res and hard to add or have extra details.
It's advised to find the largest or AI enlarge the image you want edited when uploading.

Edited at 2023/07/10 12:23:05
>>
Some Edits that Belong in Other Indexes... Furrynomous 2023/07/10 09:36:51 No.2318297
File: Toriel_MinusShotaEdit1_u18chan.png - (400.98kb, 827x1263, Toriel_MinusShotaEdit1.png)
>>2317595
I don't know who the artist is, but this had strong linework and was easy to do.
(The OR's of this Edit Dump should actually thank you as well since these started it)
>>
Some Edits that Belong in Other Indexes... Furrynomous 2023/07/10 09:41:07 No.2318298
File: Toriel_MinusShotaEdit2_u18chan.png - (445.03kb, 1280x1152, Toriel_MinusShotaEdit2.png)
>>2317596
Alright, so the question is if you want to REMOVE cub/loli/shota,
should one post the request in /cub then post it /fur?
Or do you just post and it where you want the topic of your Edit?
>>
And now the regular requests... Furrynomous 2023/07/10 09:48:32 No.2318300
File: HayakainFoxGirlEDIT_u18chan.png - (1.49mb, 1314x1600, HayakainFoxGirlEDIT.png)
>>2273826
Don't we have a Hayakain thread?
I'm fine editing these but their style/art is easy to edit so I tend leave them for others.

Anyways, I differentiated the colors between the foxes and took some obvious, fun additions.
(I can remove the saliva trail, face changes, and match her color to the male a bit more if you want.)
>>
And now the regular requests... Furrynomous 2023/07/10 10:02:37 No.2318302
>To the Twokinds Requestor(s):

>>2317141
Can you explain the context above/below? Just curious.
>after that, I'm just glad I won't see the desecration of the Reed art.

>>2317294
Alright then, LOL.
These conversions were probably the few Twokinds-based requests that looked fun for me.
Most of the Nude/Body Modifications are done in other threads and even offsite like 4chan.
I'm not opposed or offended by them it's just kind of a 'meh' project for my tastes, sadly,

Edited at 2023/07/10 10:05:48
>>
And now the regular requests... Furrynomous 2023/07/10 10:13:12 No.2318303
File: Hassan_RivetEdit1_0_u18chan.png - (4.18mb, 1844x2504, Hassan_RivetEdit1.png)
>>2316591
Um, next time, provide the name of the artist or link more of their art.
It'll help, not just myself, but any and all editors possibly willing to help.

Hopefully this is close enough to what you wanted.
This was fun but not too difficult and I made a second variant just in case.
[Edit: My bad, uploaded wrong version. Reuploaded now.]

Edited at 2023/07/10 10:25:09
>>
And now the regular requests... Furrynomous 2023/07/10 10:19:17 No.2318304
File: Hassan_RivetEdit2_u18chan.png - (4.11mb, 1844x2504, Hassan_RivetEdit2.png)
>>2318303
Here's the fun, extra horny version. With bedroom-eyes, drooling, ahegao.
I tried to match her nipples with context clues but it still feels off to me.
I also gave her thicker thighs so she looked a bit more shapely but feminine.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/10 13:30:47 No.2318337
>>2318300
I think part of it is cause that's not Hayakin, that's Hexteknik :p
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/10 14:01:06 No.2318344
>>2318300
Requester here, thank you for doing that! Also that artist is Hexteknik.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/10 17:25:28 No.2318410
>>2318303
>>2318304
thank you very much for doing them
for the artist, i found the image here (commissionner gallery)
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/109669836

and the artist is
https://twitter.com/jing56/status/1671835500473360385

i think the rivet image is their most porny image they ever did
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/10 17:34:00 No.2318414
File: bruh_u18chan.jpg - (37.84kb, 371x387, bruh.jpg)
>>2318302
>TK requester here
Okay...
This lynx guy you turned into a human, he looks terrible. Really awful!
And I have a feeling that my request, if you'd done it, would have looked just as bad. I'm sorry, but I don't believe you'd do it well.
Look, I realize you don't have to work hard and spend all your time to make the art perfect. And I appreciate the other requests you've made, but this time, my request was a mistake.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/10 18:34:45 No.2318514
File: 4229319-EloraSpyro_seriesSpyro_ReignitedWamudraws_u18chan.png - (1.12mb, 1142x1752, 4229319 - Elora Spyro_(series) Spyro_Reignited Wamudraws.png)
requesting nude edit
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/11 00:21:47 No.2318666
Appreciate the balto one. Don't know what you mean by sourcing? I found the image on e621.
>>
Cloplover 2023/07/11 01:30:17 No.2318676
>>2318292

YOU'RE MY HERO <3, Thank you so much :D
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/11 02:28:56 No.2318692
File: d88bdba268a470fd31077e5b3d0ff25d_u18chan.jpg - (982.07kb, 2000x3710, d88bdba268a470fd31077e5b3d0ff25d.jpg)
Can you take off her swimsuit please? sorry if I upset


https://e621.net/posts/3527263?q=yuio

Edited at 2023/07/11 03:48:25
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/11 05:53:16 No.2318747
>>2314828

Bump, pls
>>
I 100% Agree!!! Furrynomous 2023/07/11 15:03:05 No.2318913
>>2318414
It really looked awful and even I hated it myself.
So I changed it to involve Kieren and replaced the man in the image
with someone of more masculine stature with the OTP.

>>2315766
Have a look for yourselves!
That previous male human I posted is 100% gone now.
>>
Alright, in all Fairness AND Seriousness... Furrynomous 2023/07/11 15:27:59 No.2318924
File: U18ConvesrionEditingRebutalGuidelines_u18chan.png - (4.17mb, 2694x3638, U18ConvesrionEditingRebutal&Guidelines.png)
>>2318913
For real, though.
This not meant to be an attack. Just some fun and joking criticism.

Hopefully, I've built some trust with the community here so all of you can see it that way.

And most links shown in the image are still above somewhere
in the thread and I have not edited them out of context.

>And yes, I can't wait till someone else is dissatisfied with another one of my edits.
If they completely dislike it and find it 'Bad' then I may do my best to replace it and make it worse.
LOL!!!
>>
Well, you done gained while I done goofed. Furrynomous 2023/07/11 15:38:10 No.2318926
File: U18Macro_SnappyResponse02_u18chan.png - (184.15kb, 1315x392, U18Macro_SnappyResponse02.png)
>>2318337
They look similar, honestly, at least to me. LOL
Their ladies have this body type with the same consistencies and junk.

>>2318344
You're welcome.
It was fun but I'm still not 100% on the girl's colors.
>>
Maybe the last one for awhile... Furrynomous 2023/07/11 15:49:05 No.2318927
File: Wamudraws_EloraEdit_u18chan.png - (1.55mb, 1142x2026, Wamudraws_EloraEdit.png)
>>2318514
Here you go. (Decided to do this one as my one 'real' edit for the day.)
Extended canvas to show the rest of her.
Debating whether I like Wamu's Chubby or Non-Chubby version of Elora more, lol.

>Using this post to Double as a Mini-Announcement.
Yeah, it's been fun catching up with you guys but there's only one
other thread I'd like to visit, check up, and post once more.

After that, I might slow down or disappear again for awhile.

Edited at 2023/07/11 15:49:55
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/11 16:00:08 No.2318931
>>2318924
I think it looks awful because you tried morphing an animal head into a human head and it results in it looking awful. Animal heads and human heads have very different shapes and features.

You can still do TK edits, I hope this didn't discourage you or anything.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/11 16:57:53 No.2318939
File: hah_u18chan.png - (91.66kb, 303x371, hah.png)
>>2315766
>>2318924
>I don't have anything to say, I want to laugh.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/11 17:35:09 No.2318953
>>2300044
Bumping this female edit request from the other edit thread.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/11 17:41:07 No.2318955
File: FwYzxbwXsAAQSNP_u18chan.jpeg - (452.27kb, 1576x2048, FwYzxbwXsAAQSNP.jpeg)
I was wondering if anyone would be able put pink (flesh-coloured) nipples and a slightly open vagina on the main body reference of this cutie?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/11 17:44:35 No.2318957
>>2318955

I also meant to ask if her neck, wrist and ankle fur could also be coloured in the same gold-blonde as her hair.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/11 18:05:01 No.2318963
>>2318957

And I should have said erect nipples as well, sorry.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/11 19:54:42 No.2319006
>>2311786
bump for this one! <3
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/11 20:41:19 No.2319023
>>2318126
>>2316545
the image set got leaked on kemono, if you still want that image
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/11 20:43:03 No.2319024
>>2318927
thank you SO much for doing this
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/11 20:52:32 No.2319028
File: 4d3bc8dbb999fd46d4e7c9365b8ff86e_0_u18chan.jpeg - (2.78mb, 3400x2200, 4d3bc8dbb999fd46d4e7c9365b8ff86e.jpeg)
Could you remove these censorship lines? I don't know the source these are old images
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/11 20:52:41 No.2319029
File: 399df015026efe61cd279ef5e975d534_0_u18chan.png - (5.77mb, 3400x2200, 399df015026efe61cd279ef5e975d534.png)
>>2319028
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/12 02:24:31 No.2319120
>>2281022
Doing an uber necro bump
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/12 09:02:37 No.2319206
File: lop163_u18chan.png - (2.17mb, 1500x1500, lop 163.png)
>>2289670
old delivery
>>
Wanted to do a Full Nude Version of her, too. Furrynomous 2023/07/12 22:31:43 No.2319496
File: VelmaDecensor1_u18chan.png - (6.28mb, 3400x2200, VelmaDecensor1.png)
But ran out of time.

>>2319028
Haven't done a subtle decensoring in a while so had fun.
Added a "Light Skinned Vanilla Version" and I also wanted to convert her
into the POS HBO Max Version so that Scooby get's his revenge.

I wanted to do other fun things with said nude version, too.
Too bad, we couldn't find the OG artist.

Edited at 2023/07/12 23:15:12
>>
Wanted to do a Full Nude Version of her, too. Furrynomous 2023/07/12 22:31:53 No.2319497
File: VelmaDecensor1xHumanVer_u18chan.png - (6.48mb, 3400x2200, VelmaDecensor1xHumanVer.png)
>>2319496
>>
Wanted to do a Full Nude Version of her, too. Furrynomous 2023/07/12 22:32:02 No.2319498
File: VelmaDecensor2_u18chan.png - (5.71mb, 3400x2200, VelmaDecensor2.png)
>>2319496
>>
Wanted to do a Full Nude Version of her, too. Furrynomous 2023/07/12 22:32:12 No.2319499
File: VelmaDecensor2xHumanVer_u18chan.png - (6.11mb, 3400x2200, VelmaDecensor2xHumanVer.png)
>>2319496
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/13 00:00:23 No.2319518
File: 2384_0_u18chan.jpg - (740.13kb, 2316x3000, 2384.jpg)
Requesting Ankha given dark brown nipples with golden hoop nipple piercings, as seen in the reference.

Reference;
https://desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/trash/image/1657/74/1657749696708.jpg
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/13 01:21:58 No.2319527
File: 9c36ae5d2e067444ce6d772dbf20b1c2_u18chan.jpg - (344.42kb, 2000x2000, 9c36ae5d2e067444ce6d772dbf20b1c2.jpg)
Requesting wedding rings on their fingers and her a pregnant belly
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/13 01:27:14 No.2319528
File: 1679074324.redsmock_img_1852_u18chan.png - (1.82mb, 1200x1196, 1679074324.redsmock_img_1852.png)
Requesting the character in the middle given breasts
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/13 01:34:05 No.2319534
File: 1679756604943099_u18chan.jpg - (197.13kb, 1024x1280, 1679756604943099.jpg)
Requesting a tramp stamp tattoo that says "Bambi's Bitch"

Edited at 2023/07/13 01:34:26
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/13 01:40:05 No.2319538
>>2319028
Appreciate it. Been asking other edit forum to do that for a bit. I hate those kind of censorships. They don't actually block anything and ruin a good image. Given how little feral art of scooby-doo himself there is thos is welcome
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/14 00:04:53 No.2320015
File: 7e47b3f696aa2b945b4e4bdf5ca38c23_u18chan.png - (1.2mb, 1080x1428, 7e47b3f696aa2b945b4e4bdf5ca38c23.png)
Requesting the male be changed to Leomon

Edited at 2023/07/14 00:06:21
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/14 00:23:03 No.2320029
File: F0BY4N5acAYzBs6_u18chan.jpeg - (268.27kb, 1444x2048, F0BY4N5acAYzBs6.jpeg)
Requesting a straight edit please(Turn the red panda into a female)
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/14 02:01:32 No.2320057
File: 1689210229282719_u18chan.png - (3.03mb, 3425x2480, 1689210229282719.png)
Requesting the zebra turn to Big Macintosh please ref: https://files.catbox.moe/2n9ky9.png
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/14 02:08:18 No.2320058
File: b1b18b7855922e61e74be9e2317c64d8_u18chan.jpg - (935.63kb, 3200x2842, b1b18b7855922e61e74be9e2317c64d8.jpg)
Requesting a straight edit please(turn the crow into a female)
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/14 02:55:03 No.2320065
File: 1686452215084132_u18chan.jpg - (93.93kb, 1206x2048, 1686452215084132.jpg)
Requesting that she have some sexy flowery and latin tattoos, like a stripper or a porn star's tattoos
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/14 07:55:39 No.2320111
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/14 11:53:50 No.2320138
File: 1685897522.xizana_img_27390_u18chan.jpg - (236.1kb, 1536x2048, 1685897522.xizana_img_27390.jpg)
>>2300637
OR to this, it was delivered on /trash/
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/14 20:11:18 No.2320365
File: 1688256100.lemondude_serena_playing_and_with_her_p_u18chan.png - (463.85kb, 1640x920, 1688256100.lemondude_serena_playing_and_with_her_p.png)
>>2314337
Delivered on /trash/
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/14 21:25:49 No.2320382
>>2319499
>>2319497
not OR but thanks for the human version for those that prefers it
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/14 21:27:26 No.2320383
File: e8af3fbfb6bb7_u18chan.jpg - (2.92mb, 4000x6000, e8af3fbfb6bb7.jpg)
requesting de-futa
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/15 00:44:09 No.2320419
File: 1688605707152569_u18chan.jpg - (306.48kb, 834x1280, 1688605707152569.jpg)
Requesting a de-futa edit please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/15 06:53:33 No.2320534
File: 1680413928145083_u18chan.jpg - (232.45kb, 1024x1280, 1680413928145083.jpg)
Requesting a female edit please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/15 09:26:47 No.2320558
i post 1 and now theres many more request of the same type
did i start something?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/15 17:12:45 No.2320678
File: Rhianna31760582_u18chan.png - (850.22kb, 1000x1000, Rhianna31760582.png)
Could someone edit out Minx here and Leave just Rhianna (The Dog), shouldn't be too hard.
>>
Cloplover 2023/07/16 03:57:40 No.2320857
>>2293092

Bump again, can somebody make her both naked?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/16 11:42:06 No.2320932
File: bnuy_u18chan.png - (1.05mb, 1350x2824, bnuy.png)
Requesting NSFW edit
>>
Weekend Fun Furrynomous 2023/07/16 16:10:47 No.2321044
File: YourDigimonGirl_RenaVsLeo_u18chan.png - (4.41mb, 2160x2856, YourDigimonGirl_RenaVsLeo.png)
>>2320015
BTW: Renamon x Human > Renamon x Other Digimon
(Hahahahahaha!!!!)

In all seriousness, I had to waifu2x this in order to crank as much
detail from the Original Pic.

Wasn't 100% on Leomon's color.
So I made a Human (Light Skinned edit), too.
>>
Weekend Fun Furrynomous 2023/07/16 16:10:56 No.2321045
File: YourDigimonGirl_RenaVsMan_u18chan.png - (4.52mb, 2160x2856, YourDigimonGirl_RenaVsMan.png)
>>2321044
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/16 16:39:19 No.2321048
File: rrftw_u18chan_0_u18chan.jpg - (1.69mb, 4000x4000, rrftw_u18chan.jpg)
Requesting Gadget Topless
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/16 19:13:32 No.2321116
>>2321045
>Not OR
Great edit! Thanks for it.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/16 20:47:27 No.2321168
>>2311701
I'll bump this request just once more, in case it got buried and forgotten.
>>
Weekend Fun Furrynomous 2023/07/16 22:10:02 No.2321197
File: RedPandaFemaleEdit_u18chan.png - (2.88mb, 1444x2048, RedPandaFemaleEdit.png)
>>2320029
>Requesting a straight edit please(Turn the red panda into a female)
Okay, I assumed you wanted it SFW but Sexy/Kinky so here we go.

>This was really fun, too.
Toned down arms, reshaped head, softened her face, added eyelashes,
changed her midriff silhouette, gave thicker & curvy thighs, then stringed-booba.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/16 22:57:02 No.2321210
>>2321197
Not the original requester, but I'd love to see an NSFW version if you get a chance
>>
Weekend Fun Furrynomous 2023/07/16 22:57:33 No.2321211
File: ParrotGirl_AltModelEditSFW_u18chan.png - (1.1mb, 1206x2048, ParrotGirl_AltModelEditSFW.png)
>>2320065
Alright, this was really fun and the above OR's edits should thank you too!

>sexy flowery and latin tattoos, like a stripper or a porn star's tattoos
Okay. When you said Latin(a), Stripper, and Pornstar I had a rough idea in my head.
So I combined 3 of my personal favorite Latina/Alt-Model Pornstars into the design.
I also made her at least part Mexican with her thigh tattoo as well.
>>
Weekend Fun Furrynomous 2023/07/16 23:02:31 No.2321218
File: ParrotGirl_AltModelEditNSFW_0_u18chan.png - (1.08mb, 1206x2048, ParrotGirl_AltModelEditNSFW.png)
>>2321211
NSFW Version
Added some Pornstar/Stripper appropriate piercing here.
Overall, I tried to make the edit have some flexibility as well.

Edited at 2023/07/16 23:07:24
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/17 06:17:30 No.2321323
>>2321043
>Are you guys telling me there are no editors in the /pony section

Yeah there isn't, and it suck and which is why I'm very appreciative for this edit. Thank you very much.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/17 06:20:49 No.2321325
>>2321197

Holy fuck, I thought it would be impossible, but this is amazing. Thank you

What programs do you use.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/17 06:31:01 No.2321344
File: 14daeea4348df1ef730ab4725b4221bf_u18chan.jpg - (462.49kb, 2538x1800, 14daeea4348df1ef730ab4725b4221bf.jpg)
Requesting a cumming edit, please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/17 07:03:52 No.2321363
File: 1684859875378970_u18chan.jpg - (144.53kb, 1500x1050, 1684859875378970.jpg)
Requesting a straight edit please

Edited at 2023/07/17 19:17:40
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/18 04:27:28 No.2321706
File: 230712_senip_web0002_u18chan.jpg - (759.22kb, 905x1280, 230712_senip_web0002.jpg)
requesting a human guy edit
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/19 01:54:07 No.2322153
File: 1689633344898287_u18chan.jpg - (134.47kb, 1221x1280, 1689633344898287.jpg)
Requesting a straight edit please

Edited at 2023/07/19 01:54:37
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/19 05:48:43 No.2322208
File: 20230308_235409_u18chan.jpg - (418.83kb, 1968x2582, 20230308_235409.jpg)
Requesting the dioulage removed and the brother changed to Prince Blueblood

Reference:https://files.catbox.moe/gt7dvq.png<div
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/20 09:43:32 No.2322627
File: 2e0ca2c70d30bae5c665c8dd35f8e5f7_u18chan.jpg - (983.55kb, 905x1280, 2e0ca2c70d30bae5c665c8dd35f8e5f7.jpg)
>>2321706
same request
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/20 19:43:45 No.2322751
File: 65e8e9596839ba1329f0c726e085a693_u18chan.jpg - (732.86kb, 1979x2129, 65e8e9596839ba1329f0c726e085a693.jpg)
Requesting that the rando human be edited into Spyro (and that Elora's stomach bulge be removed, if possible).
>>
Small, Spare Time Stuff Furrynomous 2023/07/20 22:17:20 No.2322806
File: DoctorAwesome_TwilightBluebloodEdit_u18chan.png - (4.56mb, 1968x2582, DoctorAwesome_TwilightBluebloodEdit.png)
>>2321323
You're Welcome. Well, was there an official MLP Focused Edit thread?
Still not 100% on *this* edit but I also have a "black line"
edit that takes artistic liberties and makes the art "feel" better.

>>2322208
Speaking of MLP, here you go. (Seems a lot of Indices are coming here.)
BG texture not 100% either but I think I was close enough on this.

Edited at 2023/07/20 23:00:31
>>
Small, Spare Time Stuff Furrynomous 2023/07/20 22:24:20 No.2322808
File: SkaiFox_WolfXFemEdit_u18chan.png - (1.09mb, 1221x1522, SkaiFox_WolfXFemEdit.png)
>>2322153
Lots of artistic liberties.
(In my head canon, this is Fox McCloud's Mom, LMAO!!!)

Regardless on who this *actually* is...and if that isn't Wolf from Star Fox...
Extended canvas, boob silhouette, changed body-head proportions,
gave a pronounced hour glass smaller hands, visible vagina

If you wanted SFW, just crop the image to the waist area or so.

Edited at 2023/07/20 23:01:38
>>
Small, Spare Time Stuff Furrynomous 2023/07/20 23:32:23 No.2322818
File: MyConfessionPart2_u18chan.png - (57.47kb, 1305x195, MyConfessionPart2.png)
>>2321325
Hopefully, we'll be getting a new editor with a question like that!!!

If you're down try the simpler requests her or on the [Regular Edit Thread]
>>2194821
Or try the one I have been honestly neglecting, the [Color Thread]
>>1727867
If you need help ask for me (Stamp Editor), your fellow users, or the [Tutorial Thread]
>>1867164

>Announcement: I recently got BANNED for... addressing your guys' thanks. (Seriously)
I used a certain word that begins with "W" and I got banned.
Luckily, it was when my VPN was turned off and only my real IP address was banned.
Looks like I may have to disappear, but this time, I can't say how long.

Edited at 2023/07/21 00:13:59
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/21 12:56:05 No.2322993
File: sampletest_0_u18chan.png - (1.41mb, 1700x918, sampletest.png)
Could someone remove the oc canine with this slugcat; keep the background.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/21 17:20:37 No.2323083
>>2322751
may i also add a vaginal edit to the request pile?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/22 07:26:33 No.2323304
File: OroGym_u18chan.png - (5.58mb, 2701x3404, OroGym.png)
Requesting dick replaced with a nice cameltoe please.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/22 14:54:09 No.2323375
File: FyyFWe6WAAEfvow_u18chan.jpeg - (228.38kb, 1080x1589, FyyFWe6WAAEfvow.jpeg)
Requesting the Male changed to Guilmon please.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/22 17:25:56 No.2323396
File: 1681332969.thebigbadwolf01_mikcavacommission25wm_u18chan.png - (3.95mb, 1676x2199, 1681332969.thebigbadwolf01_mikcavacommission25wm.png)
Requesting the dioulage removed(though if you want you can change the dioulage) and the brother changed to Prince Blueblood

Reference:https://files.catbox.moe/gt7dvq.png<div

Edited at 2023/07/22 17:32:10
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/23 07:45:06 No.2323602
File: 1_660_u18chan.png - (3.54mb, 2048x3072, 1.png)
Love your edits!

I used AI to generate a male Umbreon, the balls are hilarious though, and I was wondering if you could fix it up! I know all AI art is supposed to go in the AI threads, but I figured this was appropriate when requesting an edit :)
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/23 20:01:01 No.2323786
File: a6c1c55150e75dcc4073e26d94cf6708_u18chan.jpg - (447.17kb, 1966x2048, a6c1c55150e75dcc4073e26d94cf6708.jpg)
Requesting Fox and Falco be changed to a females please.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/23 20:08:57 No.2323790
File: 2151630_u18chan.jpg - (1.8mb, 2976x2747, 2151630.jpg)
Requesting a color in of this pic. It's a ych, but requesting it to be Braeburn and Rarity.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/23 22:52:52 No.2323828
2323602
I'll second that request. The artwork is nice even if it is ai. Partially holding out for more then just the balls though
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/24 05:36:43 No.2323942
File: 1690154702832347_u18chan.png - (708.63kb, 2000x1832, 1690154702832347.png)
>>2323790

Delivery on 4chan
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/26 05:28:12 No.2324611
>>2322818

Anyway to get Photoshop for free, without viruses. Or at the very least are there any alternative programs that are like photoshop that you can recommend.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/26 07:13:42 No.2324626
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/26 09:36:01 No.2324643
>>2324611
Affinity
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/26 16:21:20 No.2324724
File: 2130940_u18chan.jpg - (2.9mb, 3931x3548, 2130940.jpg)
Requesting a color of this pic of Big Mac, Fluttershy and Rarity
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/26 16:29:35 No.2324725
200 for a drawing? dude i feel poor already
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/27 04:46:53 No.2324870
>>2288427

bump pls
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/27 06:13:00 No.2324883
>>2315403
this one, pleeease?
>>
Crappy Image Says it All Furrynomous 2023/07/27 22:43:38 No.2325207
File: U18TimeMacro01_u18chan.png - (317.64kb, 1728x392, U18TimeMacro01.png)
>>2194821
I'd wage your bets here on the Main Edit Thread.
Be sure to apply patience and thank the editors there, too.

I don't know how often I can pop in or let alone work on stuff
I wanted to mess around with, but we'll see....
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/29 00:46:19 No.2325557
File: Sketch100_u18chan.png - (2.54mb, 3705x3938, Sketch 100.png)
Requesting a female edit for Stolas
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/29 01:00:18 No.2325561
File: HeroStory_3_AuntCoffee_0_u18chan.png - (6.04mb, 1280x3694, HeroStory_3_AuntCoffee.png)
Requesting to remove all the guro, abuse stuff and the bleeding fist, so it looks like the guy only tied her up and put a bandage in her eyes.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/29 01:08:44 No.2325563
File: 0085_notext_4days_01_u18chan.png - (1.54mb, 1280x965, 0085_notext_4days_01.png)
Requesting to remove the shotgun, the dead body, the broken rings, and all the blood, bruises and tears.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/29 07:58:14 No.2325685
>>2318955

Just giving this a bit of a bump
>>
Cloplover 2023/07/29 17:03:56 No.2325829
>>2293092

Bump, can somebody make both without her panties?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/31 22:59:43 No.2326910
File: 1690512562194208_u18chan.png - (746.91kb, 2000x1847, 1690512562194208.png)
2324724

Request done on 4chan
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/31 22:59:54 No.2326911
File: 1690547730881_u18chan.png - (1.03mb, 2000x1847, 1690547730881.png)
>>2326910
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/01 16:22:39 No.2327262
File: vix_u18chan.png - (399.11kb, 2500x1900, vix.png)
Requesting bare breasts.
And if possible, remove shorts and show fox pussy.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/04 05:39:13 No.2328402
File: 1690583211.fox444_01_u18chan.jpg - (215.69kb, 1591x2317, 1690583211.fox444_01.jpg)
Requesting some sexy tattoos please

-Something with flowers
-Something classy but subtlety dirty
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/04 05:39:23 No.2328403
File: 1690583374.fox444_02_u18chan.jpg - (179.73kb, 1591x2317, 1690583374.fox444_02.jpg)
>>2328402
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/04 09:01:42 No.2328425
File: e8af3fbfb6bb7_0_u18chan.jpg - (5.94mb, 4000x6000, e8af3fbfb6bb7.jpg)
>>2320383
delivered elsewhere
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/04 09:06:58 No.2328429
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/05 17:00:03 No.2328931
File: f3945082f642c64bef4b9c9c6f143ee6_u18chan.png - (2.38mb, 2000x1496, f3945082f642c64bef4b9c9c6f143ee6.png)
for the bottom girl, make her cum filled with lots of it gushing out of her pussy and down beneath her. for the dom one, make her still cumming inside bottom's shorts
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/06 00:49:55 No.2329061
>>2323602

Can I bump this request please?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/07 12:18:09 No.2329591
>>2237277
>>2237278
>>2237279
>>2237280
Was browsing around and found these. Can someone remove the shine on the legs?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/07 20:34:39 No.2329939
File: carmelita_3_u18chan.png - (325.53kb, 1019x1200, carmelita.png)
>>2315403
P L E A S E

look, i'll even provide a ref of how the artist draws nips and a precise color: #EDA49D

Edited at 2023/08/07 20:35:14
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/07 23:20:21 No.2329963
File: 20230807_191344_u18chan.jpg - (192.31kb, 1500x1200, 20230807_191344.jpg)
Requesting the size of her boobs be increased (H-cup specifically, but if that isn't possible cause of the angle then as big as they can possibly be at that angle) and have all the males changed to vaporeons

I'm posting this here cause it's a lot of work and I don't think many others in the other edit thread would be willing to do it. Sorry if it's too much.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/08 00:19:58 No.2329974
>>2284284
>>2280092
Any chance for these?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/10 06:51:40 No.2331050
Is the guy unbanned yet?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/11 20:50:46 No.2331657
File: FhyXRrpUAAAQO5I_u18chan.jpeg - (98.2kb, 896x1426, FhyXRrpUAAAQO5I.jpeg)
Requesting straight edit please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/12 15:47:07 No.2331829
File: 4a85ae5d91c7ef20186fe5a79713323d_1_u18chan.png - (3.17mb, 1971x1869, 4a85ae5d91c7ef20186fe5a79713323d.png)
Is it possible to remove the bird, the pic of the balls (left side), and the head and ankle restraints? Just leaving the dog, collar, and bones? Original artist is Yiffy1234 on e621
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/12 15:54:35 No.2331831
File: c44b126ba4e66411e1a22d0135bd02ac_u18chan.jpg - (143.27kb, 1280x1074, c44b126ba4e66411e1a22d0135bd02ac.jpg)
Can someone remove the micro items and make her feet look clean? Thanks.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/13 09:22:37 No.2332115
>>2249171

Could someone please remove her bra/bikini completely and give her chocolate-brown coloured nipples?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/13 11:19:03 No.2332140
File: f2c244b1c9218c715151c7773531aa1f_u18chan.png - (536.79kb, 720x900, f2c244b1c9218c715151c7773531aa1f.png)
Requesting sex between a vixens and a human. POV.
And yes I realize I'm asking a lot, but I hope you like the idea.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/16 00:57:10 No.2333188
Is anyone here?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/17 02:49:30 No.2333814
Hello? Is anyone still here, is the guy unband yet?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/17 03:17:14 No.2333822
>>2320058

Bump please
>>
Yes. I'm unbanned, still lurking, but still busy. Furrynomous 2023/08/17 18:30:58 No.2334099
File: U18CheckingIn02_u18chan.png - (114.19kb, 1315x392, U18CheckingIn02.png)
>>2333814
>>2331050
My main IP-Address that I use to upload wasn't banned but the mods were able to fix the issue.
(At least I think they did.) Hopefully, the macro convinces people that it's me

>Twokinds has very bland, monotonous, unsexy character design and its fans are ignorant, sexless, morons.
And the above opinion (LOL).

>>2332153
and this edit outside this thread

Can't say which thread I'll prioritize when I *do* have time though... and to boot...
ALL INDEXES & THEIR REQUESTS are heading over here now, also.
I actually wanted to throw a bone to other threads I haven't contributed yet, too.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/18 06:02:30 No.2334298
File: Melany-commissionn_u18chan.png - (10.76mb, 2708x3400, Melany-commissionn.png)
Could someone give a a nude version?
https://pixeldrain.com/u/hqHTpzon
here is a PSD file use Krita I dont have a drawing digital pen.
>>
Cloplover 2023/08/18 20:53:48 No.2334569
>>2293092


Last bump
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/19 06:31:37 No.2334754
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/19 19:37:03 No.2335053
File: 1689644995858035_u18chan.png - (3.15mb, 6856x2802, 1689644995858035.png)
Requesting a straight edit please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/20 15:54:50 No.2335511
File: 058f59762b8742ae5bf905aa63ce9ffb_u18chan.png - (3.28mb, 1062x1800, 058f59762b8742ae5bf905aa63ce9ffb.png)
Requesting nude Diane please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/20 17:16:52 No.2335538
Requesting a straight edit please. I'm sorry, I can't post the pics so I have to use catbox.

https://files.catbox.moe/2aveox.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/f6ss2s.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/gh2fjy.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/kjdkci.jpg
>>
Edit Lottery Winner: Kiba the Messenger Furrynomous 2023/08/21 15:43:50 No.2335787
File: WolfyNail_OCtoStarFoxEdit_u18chan.png - (5.44mb, 2456x3688, WolfyNail_OCtoStarFoxEdit.png)
>>2288971
I thought this would be a fun challenge.
Waifu2x/AI-Upscaled this to make the editing easier.
I messed up and thought Miyu was Faye and vice-versa.
But to be fair, the silhouettes/body shapes fit these characters more.

Other than that, tell me what I missed so I can fix it.
(Within reason of course!) Still not 100% on it, personally.

Changed Wolf to uh... Wolf, too. (LOL!)
Made Faye's breast slightly bigger and gave her, Miyu, and the room
some more indicators to tell they were all apart of the Star Fox team.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/21 16:18:47 No.2335808
>>2335787

I think you need to change the fur color on the wolf guy to make it look like Wolf
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/21 17:26:44 No.2335826
>>2334099
>TK requester here
No TK edit? It's... it's... it's so nice to know that you won't be editing them anymore. Thank you so much.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/21 21:07:02 No.2335956
File: IMG_1214_u18chan.jpg - (82.97kb, 800x593, IMG_1214.jpg)
Inspired by this >>2158709 request and >>2335787, I was hoping that you can do request where can turn the fox into Nick Wilde if possible, but keep the muscular physique please. Artist is joelasko

Edited at 2023/08/21 21:11:45
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/21 22:18:02 No.2335984
>>2249171

Could someone please remove her bra/bikini completely and giver her chocolate-brown coloured nipples?

>>2318955

I was wondering if anyone would be able put pink, flesh-coloured, erect nipples and a slightly open vagina on the main body reference of this cutie?
>>
HOLY CRAP, THANK YOU! Kiba the Messenger 2023/08/22 23:03:34 No.2336409
File: 5bf22f3ca66e595466d6bb0e981b92af_u18chan.png - (4.1mb, 1680x2032, 5bf22f3ca66e595466d6bb0e981b92af.png)
>>2335787
Like I said before, I never really expected anyone to work on this one, but it turned out great!

My only nitpick, and it's ONLY a nitpick: could you change Miyu's tail to a regular short lynx tail? If it's too much trouble, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, leave it alone.

Edited at 2023/08/23 02:53:03
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/24 12:42:23 No.2337155
File: HwwpA9f3bF4_u18chan.png - (414.49kb, 634x1080, HwwpA9f3bF4.png)
Requesting to remove Sly Cooper
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/24 15:46:44 No.2337248
>>2337155
you can remove kebab, but forget about removing sly cooper
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/25 00:18:14 No.2337367
File: 1692921744886_u18chan.png - (535.32kb, 621x900, 1692921744886.png)
Strange request; could someone replace her iphone with a blue clamshell that is open?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/25 19:55:59 No.2337783
>>2278677
Since you said that you're open to male reqs I have one in the gay thread
>>2314219

It's really just a solo male but I still think that would mean it has to go there. I don't think anyone there is willing to do it so I linked it here too.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/26 03:55:20 No.2338012
>>2337783

You can post stuff like that here so long as you spoiler it.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/26 15:08:50 No.2338386
File: HarryRefNSFW_0_u18chan.png - (1.22mb, 1440x1080, HarryRefNSFW.png)
Alright then

Requesting his feet changed from digitigrade to plantigrade humanoid feet with toe claws.

Here are some refs that might help: https://files.catbox.moe/d2m0pk.png
https://files.catbox.moe/9zl28v.png
https://files.catbox.moe/70p217.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/lus0lt.png

SFW Ref if you're interested: https://files.catbox.moe/nxc739.png
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/30 11:18:41 No.2338618
File: F4X34u0WwAA8JBN_u18chan.jpg - (195.07kb, 960x1440, F4X34u0WwAA8JBN.jpg)
Female edit please
>>
And we're back with an Old One. Furrynomous 2023/08/31 02:51:46 No.2338879
File: MyBohemianRoommate-16_NudeEdit_u18chan.png - (3.47mb, 1624x2560, MyBohemianRoommate-16_NudeEdit.png)
>>2295001
Tried to match the consistency as I could.
(Hopefully the OR is still here...)

>This goes to pretty much everyone.
A lot of times, it's not of matter of "if" or want"
but if I have the time, energy, and a tiny bit of inspiration.
>>
And we're back with an Old One. Furrynomous 2023/08/31 03:02:24 No.2338881
File: MyBohemianRoommate-20_NudeEdit_u18chan.png - (6.15mb, 2416x2560, MyBohemianRoommate-20_NudeEdit.png)
>>2295002
I wanted to do a no stockings alt but ran out of time, again.
>>
And we're back with an Old One. Furrynomous 2023/08/31 03:09:11 No.2338884
File: MyBohemianRoommate-9_NudeEdit_u18chan.png - (8.01mb, 4200x2560, MyBohemianRoommate-9_NudeEdit.png)
>>2295000
And this one, too. Not to difficult but fun. Tried to give her a thigh-gap.
Let me know if I missed anything and I'll try to fix it within reason.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/31 03:17:47 No.2338887
>>2338879
>>2338881
>>2338884

>Invader Zim's color scheme.

Vibes :)
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/31 04:45:52 No.2338917
>>2335956

Bumping please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/31 08:35:59 No.2338960
File: Carmelitahighres_u18cha_u18chan.jpg - (2.14mb, 1732x2400, Carmelitahighres_u18cha.jpg)
>>2293202
delivered elsewhere
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/31 08:51:19 No.2338963
File: Frw0WjcWcAsD3Pc_u18chan.jpg - (1.45mb, 3267x2336, Frw0WjcWcAsD3Pc.jpg)
requesting she get nipples and pussy
>>
You asked nicely and followed the rules?!?! Furrynomous 2023/08/31 09:42:39 No.2338981
File: HarryCampbell_PlantigradeEditSFW_u18chan.png - (1.46mb, 1440x1080, HarryCampbell_PlantigradeEditSFW.png)
>>2337783
Whichever one works, but I prefer this way, honestly.
It doesn't crowd the thread since it doesn't slow it down.
Maybe put "Gay or Male Request' in the [Subject] as a heads-up?

>>2338386
An attempt was made... I didn't know if you'd wanted them to be
Masculine & Exaggerated in Size or Masculine & Proportional.
>>
You asked nicely and followed the rules?!?! Furrynomous 2023/08/31 09:50:38 No.2338984
File: HarryCampbell_PlantigradeEditNSFW_u18chan.png - (1.45mb, 1440x1080, HarryCampbell_PlantigradeEditNSFW.png)
>>2338981
Here's the NSFW version, too.

>On Non-Vanilla, Staight, Female Requests
I can't promise if I can continually do these though...
There are a few others that "belong in other indices" that
look like fun challenges but same old song and dance with me.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/31 10:58:03 No.2339004
>>2338981
>>2338984
OR here, wow that looks awesome! Thank you so much, I love it! I prefer masculine and proportional, I assumed that they would be made that way, but no need to redo it, this looks great as is! Again, thank you so much!
>>
For the Two Kinds Fans. Furrynomous 2023/08/31 11:07:21 No.2339009
File: TwoKinds_Macro01_u18chan.png - (358.01kb, 1566x392, TwoKinds_Macro01.png)
>>2335826
Oh well, I feel bad now... I should have never said never!
One day I'll make an edit ruining romancing your favorite couple,
once I finally get some spare time, just for you!

>To the other Two Kinds Fans
Joking and Mild Trolling aside, be considerate upon edit requests.
I'm honestly not against doing any Two Kinds edits as evidenced below.

Just try not to be like the user above just giving vague instructions
(or none at all) for requests that could've gone to several others still waiting.
Besides, I enjoy making horrible, cringe, spite edits, too, as warning. (LOL)

>TL;DR Bump some requests since I may try to do an Edit Dump soon.
Might do some here or the [Main Edit Thread].
If not, there's plenty edits patiently waiting above and elsewhere.
>>
For the Two Kinds Fans. Furrynomous 2023/08/31 11:17:24 No.2339014
File: StableDiffusionTwoKinds_KatBeachDeFuta_0_u18chan.png - (4.99mb, 1920x2880, StableDiffusionTwoKinds_KatBeachDeFuta.png)
>>2338618
Well, I guess you did this right, too? It looks like a Futa and AI request.
I don't visit the AI|Stable Diffusion Thread much but some parts looked obvious.

I waifu2x-ed this and tried to fix/clean some trouble spots, here and there.
Don't know if I was able to get them all to be honest.

Edited at 2023/08/31 11:48:12
>>
For the Two Kinds Fans. Furrynomous 2023/08/31 11:37:00 No.2339020
File: StableDiffusionTwoKinds_KatBeachThicc_0_u18chan.png - (5.02mb, 1920x2880, StableDiffusionTwoKinds_KatBeachThicc.png)
>>2339014
Here's another one I did for fun.
Made her more curvy and made her smile more subtle.

>To Everyone
Maybe it's a good idea to try not to ask for too many AI-Art image edits?
There's way too many AI images that need obvious editing on top
the common current issues they have been causing here.
(Heavy Image Flooding, Adding more to the backlog, Community Divisiveness, Etc.)

>Gonna Disappear again, soon. Wishing Gratitude and Patience to those relevant users!

Edited at 2023/08/31 11:51:14
>>
Furrynomous 2023/09/01 01:56:50 No.2339133
>>2319527

Bump Please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/09/01 02:31:06 No.2339149
File: 1640351321.rokoka_carol_s_christmas_breeding_u18chan.png - (1.16mb, 1284x2440, 1640351321.rokoka_carol_s_christmas_breeding.png)
Requesting the piercings removed and cock recolored to flesh red and if possible, give the beard some graying and having some age to the bear to please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/09/02 00:09:18 No.2339322
File: 3116241_u18chan.png - (3.95mb, 4200x2700, 3116241.png)
>>2316420

Bumping

Also, is anyone else having issues when trying to enter into U18chan?
>>
Can someone free Shien’s breasts completely? Furrynomous 2023/09/02 07:33:34 No.2339407
>>2249171

Could someone please remove her bra/bikini completely and giver her chocolate-brown coloured nipples?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/09/03 05:00:34 No.2339758
File: 476688f9235e1338c51c08845baf67e2_u18chan.jpg - (407.92kb, 1600x900, 476688f9235e1338c51c08845baf67e2.jpg)
Requesting the Male be changed to Vortex please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/09/03 10:59:19 No.2339850
File: 1693727441706923_u18chan.jpg - (595.23kb, 1600x900, 1693727441706923.jpg)
>>2339758
4chan delivered
>>2339407
at this point, ask for a paid editor
i know one if you want
>>
Furrynomous 2023/09/03 19:21:21 No.2339938
File: 1693765634083056_u18chan.jpg - (420.72kb, 2000x2173, 1693765634083056.jpg)
Requesting a straight edit please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/09/03 19:27:31 No.2339944
File: 1693765508012678_0_u18chan.png - (285.44kb, 736x800, 1693765508012678.png)
>>2339938
>>
Furrynomous 2023/09/04 00:15:05 No.2340031
>>2316625

Bumping Request
>>
Furrynomous 2023/09/05 00:24:51 No.2340243
File: FGH24SzXwAUR3pT_u18chan.jpg - (183.52kb, 960x1280, FGH24SzXwAUR3pT.jpg)
Requesting someone turn Shenzi here into a male which really just means to flatten their chest.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/01 15:14:27 No.2341852
>>2249171

Bumping request
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/02 14:44:33 No.2341957
>>2338879

Thanks you so much. Could not respond sooner as first site had some problems, then for sometime there was that thing with password and I was lazy to try to get it through whatever means...
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/02 15:06:44 No.2341958
>>2162580

bumping this
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/02 22:57:26 No.2341984
Is anyone else having issue uploading pics?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/02 22:58:54 No.2341986
Is anyone else having issue uploading pics?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/02 23:02:40 No.2341989
Is anyone else having issue uploading pics?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/03 18:54:14 No.2342059
requesting uncovering her boobs
https://files.catbox.moe/jxdwue.jpg
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/03 23:47:23 No.2342081
I know it's good for this site to be up, but is this guy still around. The cite was down for months he could be gone.
>>
Stamp Editor Droppin' In Furrynomous 2023/10/05 04:45:33 No.2342181
>>2341957
Glad, you liked it!
Looks like we all have our problems posting things, too.
I tried to do a quickie with another board but didn't get to upload, sadly.

>>2342081
I'm still around, more or less.
Was really busy with IRL stuff anyhow and with the outtage,
I just made do and devoted even more time for it.
Looks like we all of us have to be patient, but you weren't wrong.
When these issues arise, most of us just find something else to do.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/08 20:25:29 No.2342443
Bumping Request:

>>2249171

Could someone please remove her bra/bikini completely and give her chocolate-brown coloured nipples?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/09 05:03:10 No.2342470
>>2331829
>>2323602
>>2284284
>>2280092
I'll bump these ine last time. Then I assume they won't happen
>>
From the Stamp Artist, again. Furrynomous 2023/10/13 23:16:45 No.2342778
>>2342470
Three out of Four are being done as I type this.
You might have guessed which is the one that's obviously
has the most issues and is the most time consuming.

Bird and Scooby are practically done and I'm taking my time
with the AI Umbreon and using a lot of artistic liberties with him.

>If you manage to see this, how'd you like your Umbreon Boyfriend?
IE: Cut, Uncut, Flaccid, Erect, with a little bit of "Pre/Post" on the tip?

Toothless's biggest problem is the image size at the moment but
I've managed to find more from the artist to get a feel for their style.

If you don't mind catbox, they'll be done soon.
I wonder if the [Downtime Index] is still accepting image uploads
as a temporary solution at the moment?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/14 02:09:31 No.2342789
As far as the umbreon ai I'm not the original asker. But I too would like to see it. Simple erect with balls nothing complex
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/14 08:43:16 No.2342804
>>2331657
>>2323786
Bumping Requests please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/14 08:44:17 No.2342805
>>2331657
>>2323786
Bumping Requests please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/14 13:37:19 No.2342818
>>2286612

>>2251757
Bumping these requests please

Edited at 2023/10/14 19:42:51
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/14 19:37:23 No.2342830
Bumping request

>>2211206
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/14 19:57:43 No.2342832
Humbly bumping this request
>>2200736
Now with a hi-res de-noised image
https://files.catbox.moe/inoeky.jpg
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/15 02:34:52 No.2342852
Please note the editor has alot of requests and older requests take precedent. Patience is a virtue
>>
A Few Things from the Stamp Editor Furrynomous 2023/10/15 08:11:58 No.2342864
>>2342470
WARNING: Gay and Feral Images are linked!!!
The 3/4ths of the images in the archive linked below are from the above post.

https://files.catbox.moe/6kvo3d.7z
>Password:
U18ChanEditRequest

>>2342852
Thank you for your concern and I really appreciate your understanding.
But it's sort of half true on the older requests. *shrugs*
It's really a mix of bumped, what catches my inspiration, and personal tastes.

>On what's in the archive. (I also apologize for the potential PC problems, too.)
Scooby Edit:
The pose is a little awkward so I tried my best to give it a proper shape despite
how his body would likely be hiding most of his genitals in its current state.

De-Muzzled and De-Partnered Canine:
This one, hopefully, has very little problems and maybe it turned out half-decent looking?

AI Umbreon:
Couldn't quite get it to look as well as I hoped and it still has bits of "AI-Junk" on it.
Extended the canvas, toned & re-detailed the body, changed the silhouette & BGs,
cleaned the composition, gave him a flaccid but (hopefully) endowed member,
and applied a lot of artistic liberties all around. (Tried to keep that smug feeling he had.)

Still very busy overall so feel free to ask for re-edits on here or the "Main" Edit thread.

Edited at 2023/10/15 08:18:03
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/15 16:21:50 No.2342879
>>2303852
Gonna bump for the last time, please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/15 22:57:56 No.2342899
>>2281022
Doing a super necro bump.

Nude edit optional
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/21 04:13:00 No.2343409
File: 1695156900098638_0_u18chan.jpg - (3.17mb, 4200x2700, 1695156900098638.jpg)
>>2339322
>>2316420
Requests done on 4chan
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/21 04:28:18 No.2343415
File: s3e2wc_0_u18chan.jpg - (3.46mb, 4200x2700, s3e2wc.jpg)
>>2343409
Requests done on 4chan
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/21 04:40:26 No.2343420
File: 1697600678934083_u18chan.jpg - (2.29mb, 3200x2842, 1697600678934083.jpg)
>>2320058
Requests done on 4chan
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/21 04:50:59 No.2343422
File: 1694362570045271_u18chan.png - (2.34mb, 2000x2000, 1694362570045271.png)
>>2319527
Requests done on 4chan
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/21 07:14:14 No.2343470
File: 1672318103.kagato_com_-_storm_u18chan.jpg - (914.77kb, 949x1181, 1672318103.kagato_com_-_storm.jpg)
Request that the pony lady is turned into a regular horse woman with natural horse fur color. You don't need to change the mane style if you want. And if possible, can you turn the canine guy into Fox McCloud
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/21 11:33:28 No.2343558
File: 2a420078448238681abfcf1e0ff7447c_u18chan.png - (2.29mb, 2276x1280, 2a420078448238681abfcf1e0ff7447c.png)
requesting separating the girls into individual images
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/21 11:33:55 No.2343559
File: 488e4402f5a7cb75b46f5decac2a7846_u18chan.png - (2.13mb, 2275x1280, 488e4402f5a7cb75b46f5decac2a7846.png)
>>2343558
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/21 16:07:22 No.2343705
File: 1696994341495_u18chan.jpg - (411.11kb, 1821x2033, 1696994341495.jpg)
Humbly bumping this request again
>>2200736
Now with a hi-res de-noised image
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/21 18:20:44 No.2343806
File: 1690517805.javkiller_dragondarkfn2_u18chan.png - (2.36mb, 2000x1791, 1690517805.javkiller_dragondarkfn2.png)
Requesting the guy changed to Spyro the dragon pretty please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/22 00:02:56 No.2343929
>>2249171

Could someone please remove her bra/bikini completely and give her chocolate-brown coloured nipples?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/22 02:10:56 No.2343953
File: 1697330006062_u18chan.png - (3.18mb, 2202x1673, 1697330006062.png)
Requesting that the dialogue refering to being a zebra broodmare be removed, femboy shining armor erased and the zebra guy changed to Shining Armor
>>
Small Announcement (Image Upload Testing) Furrynomous 2023/10/22 02:20:41 No.2343955
File: Azaleesh_ShienEdit_u18chan.png - (2.22mb, 2000x3000, Azaleesh_ShienEdit.png)
>>2343929
Lucky, you... I guess? Enjoy, hopefully!

>Announcement: Though it seems we're back, please slow down for everyone's sake.
It looks like we're still experiencing issues on top of my usual busy schedule.

There are a few newer ones as well as the recently bumped look like a fun project,
but I can't promise anything anymore for a variety of reasons.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/22 05:31:02 No.2344024
What about the other bumped ones?
>>
Priority Edit from Cub Thread Furrynomous 2023/10/22 22:17:22 No.2344301
File: WilyKatKitEdit_MediumBreasts_u18chan.png - (3.44mb, 2600x2070, WilyKat&KitEdit_MediumBreasts.png)
WARNING: Spoilered since it "might be" Straight-Shota (also incest)
>Here are the Cub thread links. [Hover/Click at your discretion]
This was Requested by TobiOrNotTobi for reuploading Edits, again
>>2344290
>>2344293

>>2344024
Which Ones, LOL?
I was leaning towards all those M/M to M/F edits.

Honestly, my PC is acting up again and I gotta try and fix it.
This is gonna slow these down even more.
>>
Priority Edit from Cub Thread Furrynomous 2023/10/22 22:39:04 No.2344304
File: WilyKatKitEdit_Thiccness_u18chan.png - (3.44mb, 2600x2070, WilyKat&KitEdit_Thiccness.png)
>>2344301
Thicc-WilyKit Version. (Larger breasts & thicker thigs)
Also, I also took artistic liberties in fixing her vagina in all the edits.

>A Favor for a [Priority Edit Ticket]: Reuploading the Catbox Uploads from the blackout
So that the requestors can see that they've been done and to ease up on the bumping.
Image Uploading is still a bit iffy and I don't have much time to double/triple check my posting.
>>2342864
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/22 23:31:51 No.2344325
>>2209018
Bumping this request in where the white bird guy taking the oral is changed to a female.

Sorry I just want to make sure.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/23 04:52:37 No.2344423
File: 1694805360.artisticwolfie_legoshirizjackad_u18chan.jpg - (173.82kb, 1639x917, 1694805360.artisticwolfie_legoshirizjackad.jpg)
Requesting a straight edit by having Jack turned into a voluptuous and buxom female please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/23 05:03:03 No.2344426
File: 951cdbdd04a1bcd3e3555a54c281c904_u18chan.png - (3.21mb, 1060x1500, 951cdbdd04a1bcd3e3555a54c281c904.png)
Requesting the male turned to a mightyena
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/23 06:05:19 No.2344437
File: 1686251918064825_0_u18chan.jpg - (639.13kb, 2800x1944, 1686251918064825.jpg)
Requesting a straight where the hyena is turned into a female please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/23 06:21:28 No.2344441
File: 2aada1a4a61ae7b68fc44f36b2b3fa90_u18chan.png - (3.25mb, 2200x3200, 2aada1a4a61ae7b68fc44f36b2b3fa90.png)
Requesting the guy's bulge reduced to average size and given this dialogue box: https://files.catbox.moe/x2z8it.png

The poodle's hand removed from the guy's cock, and the poodle having a more annoyed and irritated look on her face, and the cellphone text indicating that she's calling 911.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/26 09:05:36 No.2344490
File: WilyKatKitEdit_MediumBreasts_u18chan_u18chan.png - (2.42mb, 2600x2070, WilyKatKitEdit_MediumBreasts_u18chan.png)
>>2344301
>>2344304
thank you very much
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/26 19:08:44 No.2344815
File: 1696883128.averagemum_illustration67_u18chan.png - (1.13mb, 1234x926, 1696883128.averagemum_illustration67.png)
Requesting the guy changed to male anthro Jolteon please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/26 23:43:14 No.2344959
>>2343955

Thanks man, this looks perfect1
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/27 17:06:19 No.2345179
File: 1698418398830170_1_u18chan.png - (1.96mb, 1179x1500, 1698418398830170.png)
Request that the futa cock be removed
>>
Removal of nipple tape Furrynomous 2023/10/27 21:22:49 No.2345244
File: FY8HQvKacAA2xb_u18chan.jpg - (707.5kb, 2867x4096, FY8HQvKacAA2xb.jpg)
Full nipple exposure request plz
>>
Removal of nipple tape Furrynomous 2023/10/27 21:28:07 No.2345246
File: FY8HQvKacAA2xb_u18chan.png - (4.92mb, 2867x4096, FY8HQvKacAA2xb.png)
Full nipple exposure request plz
>>
Warning: Gay/Feral Requests (Scooby-Doo) Furrynomous 2023/10/27 21:41:52 No.2345248
File: ScoobyEdit_u18chan.png - (4.2mb, 3052x5120, ScoobyEdit.png)
>>2280092
Pose is awkward, like I said.
(Uploading to thread for viewership and Image Testing.)

Edited at 2023/10/27 21:58:04
>>
Warning: Gay/Feral Requests (Solo Canine) Furrynomous 2023/10/27 21:53:07 No.2345251
File: Yiffy1234_DogBirdRemoval_u18chan.png - (2.67mb, 1971x1869, Yiffy1234_DogBirdRemoval.png)
>>2331829
I didn't read the artist's name until the last minute.
So character/artist accuracy may not be up to par.
(Uploading to thread for viewership and Image Testing.)

Edited at 2023/10/27 22:31:43
>>
Warning: Gay/Feral Requests (AI Umbreon) Furrynomous 2023/10/27 22:13:52 No.2345258
File: AI_UmbreonEdit_Flaccid_u18chan.png - (5.74mb, 2048x3655, AI_UmbreonEdit_Flaccid.png)
>>2323602
Did what I could and made him hung but flaccid.
It's as long has his head so that's my guess, lol.
(Uploading to thread for viewership and Image Testing.)

>To Everyone, [Priority Edit] no longer open, obviously.
It took over 30 mins to upload and double check them. Still getting image errors.
Also, still busy IRL and won't know when I'll be able to get back to ANY thread, sadly.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/27 22:31:24 No.2345264
>>2342864
Everything turned out great especially dog. Still hoping for the Toothless one but I understand the difficulty in it. Still thanks. Great work
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/27 22:32:47 No.2345265
>>2342864
Everything turned out great especially dog. Still hoping for the Toothless one but I understand the difficulty in it. Still thanks. Great work
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/27 23:36:00 No.2345272
>>2345258

What about the request on this thread, you said you were going to do gay to straight edit?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/28 02:34:34 No.2345291
File: 1698086993103118_u18chan.jpg - (2mb, 1400x1980, 1698086993103118.jpg)
Requesting female de-futa edit please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/28 04:27:02 No.2345309
File: 1668594418795980_u18chan.jpg - (695.9kb, 1200x1277, 1668594418795980.jpg)
Requesting the human removed and replaced with a dildo
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/28 04:40:31 No.2345316
File: 2104433_u18chan.jpg - (647.28kb, 3521x3216, 2104433.jpg)
Requesting a colored version of this pic, with the male being either Braeburn or Big Macintosh(which ever you want) and the female be whatever background mare you want.

References:https://files.catbox.moe/mtqpn7.png
https://files.catbox.moe/2n9ky9.png
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/28 04:52:03 No.2345318
File: 1660771727940180_u18chan.png - (2.2mb, 1536x2048, 1660771727940180.png)
Requesting the dioulage removed and the male replaced with Asgore, and try to cover the mouth part with a beard if possible
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/28 16:51:39 No.2345525
>>2345294
Bumping request
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/28 16:57:39 No.2345526
>>2345296
Bumping request
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/28 18:49:05 No.2345571
File: 4029867_NB_nb_12_11_2021_u18chan.jpg - (2.07mb, 2800x2800, 4029867_NB_nb_12_11_2021.jpg)
Requesting the Male anthro edited to look like a normal anthro please(remove the markings, the mane and the horns please)
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/29 03:57:51 No.2345760
>>2345358

From the other thread they suggested me to try to bump this request here, so...here...
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/29 17:53:00 No.2345950
>>2323786

Bumping this request
>>
A Few Done... Furrynomous 2023/10/30 04:25:44 No.2346048
File: ModernBird_AnalHyperRule63_u18chan.png - (615.88kb, 896x1426, ModernBird_AnalHyperRule63.png)
>>2331657
This was bumped and was also bumped with the following image awhile back.

I can't quite seem to get ModerBird's style quite right since they're obviously a gay artist
but I did my best to create a female version of the partner by using tried and true techniques:
Curvy body parts, smaller feet , smaller mouth, larger breasts.

Don't know if I got the Hyper-insertion bulge right either since the original had an ambiguous
shape and angle of the muscular characters' penis since it looks like the pic is still in sketch/draft phase.

Edited at 2023/10/30 04:47:11
>>
A Few Done... Furrynomous 2023/10/30 06:53:02 No.2346064
>>2323786
ALRIGHT.
I keep getting an uploading/posting error but this is DONE.
>I'll try to reupload it once we're a little more stable. (If I forget bump this)

(Judging by the number of requests, someone has Wolf O'donnel as a crush or self-insert) LOL.
Not 100% on making them Female but judging by the artist's style, they don't use a lot of curved lines
Reshaped Falco's Face, added more hair, toned down arms, shrunk hands & mouth, and added breasts.
Same thing with Fox but made them shorter and shaped legs and butt as well.
>>
A Few Done... Furrynomous 2023/10/30 06:54:32 No.2346065
>>2345358
>>2345760
SAME WITH THIS ONE.
I keep getting an uploading/posting error but this is DONE.
>I'll try to reupload it once we're a little more stable. (If I forget bump this)

Yes, I've done quite a lot of these. LOL
(I wanted to check on the two U18 users who keep requesting WoadedFox, also.)
Not 100% on this to be honest since their sweaters threw me off and look a little chubbier.
Or softer, fluffier, more cuddlier, etc. whichever your fancy. Tempted to do some adjusting.

Edited at 2023/10/30 07:05:24
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/30 12:34:03 No.2346083
>>2343470

Bumping request please
>>
A Few Done... Catbox Edition... Furrynomous 2023/10/31 01:41:36 No.2346160
>I gave up trying to upload.
If anyone else can post images here, earn a [Priority Request]
by doing the OR's a favor and get these up on the thread.

>>2346064
https://files.catbox.moe/t2c2i8.png
(Fem Fox and Falco Request)

>>2346065
https://files.catbox.moe/mrxo1a.png
(WoadedFox Nude Request)
>>
A Few Done... Catbox Edition... Furrynomous 2023/10/31 05:37:48 No.2346180
>>2323375
Be sure to thank t users of the recently bumped edits
(Fem-StarFox Comic and AI Umbreon specifically.)
They were nearby yours so I decided to do it as well.
You kinda won the lottery this time.

>The Original Request
(Also fixed a misspelled word.)
Digimon Girl - Renamon v Guilmon
https://files.catbox.moe/t43a6b.png

>The (cough-cough) Superior, Non-Shipping Pairing
(AKA the one I did for shits and giggles)
Digimon Girl - Renamon v Human (Light)
https://files.catbox.moe/dvpsjv.png
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/31 08:03:34 No.2346207
>>2346160

Thanks a lot man! (BTW mine was the Woadedfox one)
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/31 14:24:13 No.2346244
>>2345318

Bumping request
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/31 16:29:17 No.2346253
File: newark-a1_snugs_and_hugs_v2resize_u18chan_u18chan.jpg - (187.2kb, 933x1280, newark-a1_snugs_and_hugs_v2resize_u18chan.jpg)
Requesting a straight version of this pic please

Edited at 2023/10/31 16:36:02
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/31 16:44:17 No.2346255
Requesting that Applejack be recolored to resemble Sunny Flare please
Ref:https://files.catbox.moe/uuan7m.png

This is the pic:https://files.catbox.moe/s3jhvc.jpg

I can't upload it for some reason.

Edited at 2023/10/31 16:58:52
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/31 18:32:51 No.2346271
>>2345309

Bumping request
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/31 19:21:41 No.2346274
>>2344441

Bumping this request please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/01 01:13:21 No.2346303
>>2343705

Bumping this heavily anticipated request, please, please, please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/01 02:10:39 No.2346308
>>2209018

Bumping this request please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/01 16:31:45 No.2346379
Edit for this: https://files.catbox.moe/8azuic.png

Requesting the speech bubbles removed, nipples added, and have the dick penetrate her pussy please

Refs that might help:
https://files.catbox.moe/wpvyny.png
https://files.catbox.moe/okoenu.png
https://files.catbox.moe/vc9bep.png


It's not letting me upload images anymore for some reason, it started working but it broke again.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/01 20:49:13 No.2346406
>>2323396
Bumping to this request please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/01 21:00:34 No.2346408
File: 1685926962236890_u18chan.jpg - (305.24kb, 1864x1755, 1685926962236890.jpg)
Request a straight edit of this pic, though I dont personally know if the Infernape is a female, but can you edit it to make it clear that the infernape is a woman please and also turn the houndoom into a woman as well

Edited at 2023/11/01 21:05:50
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/01 21:26:36 No.2346414
File: 1681011582897358_u18chan.jpg - (359.17kb, 2500x2000, 1681011582897358.jpg)
Requesting the fox is turned into a woman please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/01 21:52:45 No.2346417
>>2343470

Bumping request please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/01 23:26:20 No.2346430
File: 1698855267.hexteknik_rosielewd0_u18chan.jpg - (354.76kb, 1638x1800, 1698855267.hexteknik_rosielewd0.jpg)
>>2346379
Trying again
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/01 23:30:54 No.2346431
>>2346430
Okay, so it'll only upload if I save it as a jpg?! Why, why can't we upload pngs anymore?

Alright then, well I'd like the edit to be in the original png image here: https://files.catbox.moe/8azuic.png

So if or when the editor comes back could you please use the original png? You'll have to use catbox because for some reason we aren't allowed to upload pngs anymore.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/02 02:56:43 No.2346453
>>2331813
crossbumping to here.

Also we might need a new thread
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/02 16:16:34 No.2346532
>>2346048

Well thank you for the edit, I think it looks great, besides you worked on modernbird's stuff before.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/03 14:08:44 No.2346642
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/03 21:19:55 No.2346672
File: 6f8e941b587169afcc9c439e9ef4e4cf_u18chan.jpg - (103.23kb, 1276x779, 6f8e941b587169afcc9c439e9ef4e4cf.jpg)
Requesting that director ton changed to Haida please.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/03 21:30:25 No.2346673
>>2343705

Bumping this heavily anticipated request, please, please, please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/04 00:45:43 No.2346692
>>2334078
bumping from another thread
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/04 03:13:32 No.2346705
>>2345318

Bumping request

Also, I have a link to Asgore pic with a beard made by the same artist, thought it would help and you can use it.
https://files.catbox.moe/2ftgjz.jpg
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/04 21:57:49 No.2346793
>>2209018

Bumping this request please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/04 22:36:15 No.2346796
>>2345316
Bumping please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/05 08:17:28 No.2346840
Same request as before, strip these two twins!...pretty please? thanks...

https://files.catbox.moe/yg0i79.png
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/05 19:01:17 No.2346908
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/05 19:25:44 No.2346912
>>2345309
Bumping pretty please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/06 01:01:50 No.2346942
Requesting a straight edit of this work please:https://files.catbox.moe/45n1ir.png

Also, where exactly is the Prof editor, haven't heard from them in a while.

Edited at 2023/11/06 01:04:04
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/06 01:35:17 No.2346947
File: 1699087805970986_u18chan.jpg - (213.92kb, 1500x854, 1699087805970986.jpg)
Requesting that the human guy be changed into a Charmeleon please
>>
Test Furrynomous 2023/11/06 01:39:17 No.2346948
File: U18PriorityEdit_001_u18chan.jpg - (150.14kb, 1728x392, U18PriorityEdit_001.jpg)
>>2346430
>>2346431
This goes to the user here, obviously.
(Also you're getting 2 more Hexteknik Edits, for the lulz.)
He's actually quite easy to edit, honestly.
I'll catbox a link to the PNGs and a few extras if this stays consistent.

I was gone for the most obvious reasons.
I can't upload images myself, either (Error ID7 or otherwise).
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/06 04:04:19 No.2346958
Hey, what about the one above you?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/06 04:12:36 No.2346962
>>2281022
necro bumping this ozoneserpent request
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/06 04:18:07 No.2346963
Bumping request


>>2346672
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/06 04:37:16 No.2346967
>>2346948

Excuse me but what about these ones

>>2346408

>>2346414

>>2346672

>>2346947

>>2346253

They were also uploaded, didn't you say they take priority.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/06 05:15:27 No.2346973
>>2346948
Oh awesome, thank you so much! I'm still not able to upload PNGs, idk why. Take all the time you need!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/06 22:53:14 No.2347051
Bumping request please

>>2343705
>>
Low Quality Jpeg Edits Furrynomous 2023/11/06 23:22:19 No.2347054
File: hexteknik_evilnokicontainment_edit_0_u18chan.jpg - (199.93kb, 955x1390, hexteknik_evilnokicontainment_edit.jpg)
>>2261821
Someone asked for a Hexteknik edit that required a bit more legwork and
figured out the Jpeg work-around so be sure to be thanking them as well.

Edited at 2023/11/07 08:38:28
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/06 23:37:11 No.2347057
>>2347054
Oh hey I requested that, thank you! Could you also give her erect nipples and use catbox to post the PNG version please?

Sorry if I'm sounding ungrateful.
>>
Low Quality Jpeg Edits Furrynomous 2023/11/07 00:59:51 No.2347068
>LOOKS LIKE IT STOPPED WORKING
I got (error id7) when uploading another image so it looks like another edit shortage
from me again since this temporary jpeg-solution is no longer available, sadly.

>>2347057
Well, I don't mind giving her regular erect nipples but this will kinda mess with
the context of the "Pressed-Against-Glass" thing the OG pic had.
That's the entire reason why her nipples are stretched, distorted, and look that way.

I can play around with it again, but I can't promise much anymore for obvious reasons.

>Edit: I'm guessing uploading is a bit of a dice roll nowadays no matter the format.
I also tried uploading the higher quality PNG versions, too, and got the Error.
People can also try BMP, GIF or any other browser friendly format?

Edited at 2023/11/07 06:10:33
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/07 02:55:49 No.2347078
>>2347068
That's okay, also you can just use catbox to post the edits, no one would mind

Here's the link: https://catbox.moe/
>>
Low Quality Jpeg Edits Furrynomous 2023/11/07 08:48:46 No.2347092
>>2347078
Hey, check again below.

>>2347054
Added some artistic liberties.
Tried to make her erect but still pressed in and stretched.
Made it even simpler and used less lines.

>I have no idea why I can reupload a fixed image but not a brand new one.
We're still having issues so please wait a bit for an upcoming [Hexteknik Edit Dump]
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/07 11:25:02 No.2347105
>>2347092
What do you mean check below? I don't see anything. Are you not able to use the catbox website?
>>
Hexteknik Edit Dump (+few things) Furrynomous 2023/11/07 11:52:32 No.2347108
>LINK:
https://files.catbox.moe/a3ow38.zip
>Password:
U18ChanEditRequest

>>2261821
Two Versions of Nips/Text Removed

>>2297295
Full Nude/Text Removed

>>2346430
Inserted but not "at peak thrust" if that's what you wanted. Did a "before/after" thing, too.

>Responding to the context of what a [Priority Edit] Is...
>>2346967
They get put in the front of the line among ALL threads I visit and I tend to give
them out when a user helps others in U18 community as a whole (even outside of it).
(IE: Saving/Reposting Edits on other sites, Linking Helpful Resources, Etc.)
Pretty much, do your part in U18 and I might give you one when I have the time.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/07 13:53:09 No.2347119
>>2347108
OR to the Rosie one, thank you for the edits! Could you also please do a version where he's cumming inside her pussy too please? I apologize if I'm sounding needy, I just love your edits and would love to see more!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/08 03:36:17 No.2347184
Requesting bikini removal

https://files.catbox.moe/em5au0.png
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/08 19:41:17 No.2347240
>>2347108

>helps others in U18 community as a whole (even outside of it).
OK, I get that.

>Saving/Reposting Edits on other sites
What other sites, do you know any other sites, cause the only other nsfw furry editing site I know is the edit thread on 4chan.

>Linking Helpful Resources, Etc.
What resources exactly?

>Edited
Also, how can you tell, if the stuff they give out is helpful.

Edited at 2023/11/08 22:52:23
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/08 20:18:11 No.2347244
>>2347240
Not him but e621 is a place where you can post edits. Problem is that the original artist may not permit edits and can request the site admins take them down. Though Hexteknik is fine with edits as some edits of his other pics are on there.
>>
Do you want a [Priority Edit] yourself? Furrynomous 2023/11/09 04:37:25 No.2347289
>>2347240
WARNING LONG: But you asked for this, so that's on you! (~LAWL~)

>What other sites, do you know any other sites, cause the only other nsfw furry editing site I know is the edit thread on 4chan?
This was answered by a fellow user in this post linked above. (Thanks, to them also.)
But for me, No... I don't know. Sorry. I'm quite casual and just stick to the main non-chan hentai sites outside of U18.

Some other sites I've discovered my edits and others here on u18 have been mostly {boorus} like:
Gelbooru, E621 (obviously), Rule34 (XXX and Paheal) and a few more but I stick to these for anthro stuff
since I often need them for references and inspiration for both the edits and my personal IRL work.

But as for other {Chan} boards, I can't really say, honestly.
I rarely visit 4chan's Hentai Edit Boards (/aco, /h, /trash) out of curiosity once in a blue moon.
Their community and moderation kinda sucks compared to U18, personally, despite being the more stable and popular site. (*Wink-wink)

>What resources exactly?
Useful things outside of U18 like Leaks, Collections, Tutorials, Galleries, etc. and they can come in several forms.
(I honestly made [Priority Edits] as an easy way of showing gratitude, personally.)
A few examples of when I gave these...

>>2342210
When Shurik1236 reuploaded Edits/Art Tutorials/Fan and Official Image Sets on E-Hentai and other Torrenting sites on the Fluff-Kevlar board.
>>2322837
Given to Tobi-or-Not-Tobi (Paheal/XXX/E621) for reuploading Plague of Gripes and other U18 Edits on those sites.
>>2241802
To someone sharing a site that saves all posts of current and defunct FurAffinity artists on the T-Kay & Kmanic thread when the former left.
>>2260987
Offered to a 4chan user for cross-sharing edits asked & completed there and Anonycat for currently doing the most edits on the Main Edit thread.

>Also, how can you tell, if the stuff they give out is helpful?
Bit of a Loaded question, there, dude but I think the above examples should give you an idea on what makes them helpful.
This is a somewhat iffy, muddled, and complex topic but like I said before, just try your best to assist your fellow users.
>>
DJ Devil Machine & Hexteknik Edits Furrynomous 2023/11/09 06:28:57 No.2347301
>LINK:
https://files.catbox.moe/jci7rv.zip
>Password:
U18ChanEditRequest

>>2347119
Speaking of Priority Edits...
Well, looks like you used yours for this?!?!? (Shrugs)

I couldn't get her pussy quite right honestly but hopefully I got something half-decent.
Made a Solo version for context to compare the "post-coitus" creampie. (I made 2 extra edits)

>I honestly thought Hexteknik, DJ Devil Machine, and Hayakain were the same artist!
So whoever requested this one, I did thank the OR's of the Hexteknik edits since I did
yours plus a bonus fun edit of the Carmelita reference you gave us.

>>2315403
Just nipples? JUST NIPPLES?!?!?! I made her full nude, sorry. (LOL)

>>2329939
Made a fun nude. AND I genuinely forgot that you wanted a specific color the nipples, sadly.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/09 19:56:59 No.2347360
>>2347301
OR to the Rose request again, I would have liked to have a penetration version with him cumming inside her, but it's okay. I'll try my luck in the 4chan edit thread. Thank you again!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/11 01:37:23 No.2347478
>>2347289

>reuploading Plague of Gripes and other U18 Edits on those sites.
Ok, I'm aware of E-Hentai, though I don't know what Fluff-Kevlar is, are there any other sites?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/11 01:54:39 No.2347481
>>2343705
Bumping this heavily anticipated request, please, please, please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/11 11:57:23 No.2347525
>>2347478
fluff-kevlar is an artist
https://u18chan.com/board/u18chan/fur/topic/2232557
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/11 19:05:09 No.2347554
>>2347525

Oh, sorry, now I feel dumb
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/12 18:59:55 No.2347711
requesting changing this from anal to vaginal
https://e621.net/posts/2557501
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/13 00:01:28 No.2347733
Crossbumping requesting
>>2347732

Though to be honest, I thought it was the regular thread, but I accidentally uploaded up on the gay edit thread.
>>
Image Outage Edit Dump Furrynomous 2023/11/13 00:36:56 No.2347736
>LINK:
https://files.catbox.moe/pa6ywm.zip
>Password:
U18ChanEditRequest

>>2346408
(Artist Unknown) Extended Canvas, Made Houndoom into a Muscle-Mommy, Gave Infernape SideBoob
Assumed you wanted this to be a Male-Straight focus so I didn't extend it further and kept it on him.

>>2346672
Five Versions, Had Fun with this one. I had to draw Haida myself with something that fit Forastero's style.
One OG Request with Haida, Four with Retsuko Nude with two versions of Breast Sizes. Her waistline was bit tricky.

>>2346840
Yours was the quickest, LOL! Both feel a little chubbier than usual thanks to the sweaters. Also made a Waifu2x one.
[Waifu2x Trick] If an image exceeds the 1500 pixels, just cut the image into increments of sizable increments of 1500.
IE: [OG] (1000*1800) = [Top] (1000*1500) & [Bottom] (1000*1500) > > > than combine to new image of [OG]x2

>>2343705
Are you the same person as the other Wolf O'Donnel requests!?!? This one was kinda tricky and needed lots of liberties.
Gave Fox less height, smaller hands & Feet, reszied smaller head, softer fur, reshaped legs, and booba of course.

>>2346947
Image was actually quite small, needs a waifu2x, and if you had the superior version, you should've catboxed it.
Three versions. Two, I did my best to look like the male was part of the Char-Family. One, a non-bloody OG edit.

Edited at 2023/11/13 00:43:33
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/13 01:17:57 No.2347743
>>2347736

Thank you so much, though I didn't expect the sleeves. I don't want to sound greedy but can you do a Haida one without the sleeves and nude version please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/13 04:02:07 No.2347762
>>2347736
>Are you the same person as the other Wolf O'Donnel requests!?!?

Which ones?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/13 04:23:15 No.2347766
File: 1699823654566772_u18chan.jpg - (113.58kb, 827x918, 1699823654566772.jpg)
Requesting a straight edit where the panther in this pic turned into a female please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/13 07:26:52 No.2347786
Requesting a straight edit of this pic, by turning the Raccoon into a man please, I don't know how, but I assume by giving him a dilf body if you can. The artist is oystercatcher7
Pic: https://files.catbox.moe/udvetw.png

And I don't know if this helps. But I used a jpeg convertered for this pic, I don't know if this helps but it's worth a shot right
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/13 09:51:06 No.2347798
requesting uncovering her breasts and pussy
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=8976008
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/111510952
>>
Image Outage Edit Requests Furrynomous 2023/11/13 19:35:50 No.2347829
>>2347743
Uhh... sure. But you ARE being a little greedy. LOL.
(It was mostly done anyways and I meant to send this, yesterday.)

>Link:
https://files.catbox.moe/1o80n7.zip

>Password:
U18ChanEditRequest

>I was going use this to make a small announcement for everyone but...
Looks like we're gonna have to save that for a little later.

Edited at 2023/11/13 19:55:11
>>
Thank You Furrynomous 2023/11/13 20:08:49 No.2347832
>>2347736
>Are you the same person as the other Wolf O'Donnel requests!?!? This one was kinda tricky and needed lots of liberties. Gave Fox less height, smaller hands & Feet, reszied smaller head, softer fur, reshaped legs, and booba of course.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

I waited for this edit for ages now. Thank you so much for that.

>Are you the same person as the other Wolf O'Donnel requests!?!?
I don't know what other requests your referring to.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/13 20:25:55 No.2347833
Bumping this request please
>>2343470
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/15 01:50:50 No.2347921
https://files.catbox.moe/q20hmz.png

Requesting the girl on the right be slimmed down to match the girl on the left, keep her boobs the size they are please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/15 06:07:18 No.2347940
>>2347360
OR to this, it finally got delivered: https://files.catbox.moe/1g3p43.png
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/15 18:21:41 No.2347976
File: ASS_u18chan.png - (48.67kb, 402x265, ASS.png)
can any kind soul finish the lineart and give some color to this sketch?

heres the refs and the full rez
https://files.catbox.moe/anlcex.png full rez
https://files.catbox.moe/bnbd6j.png ref 1
https://files.catbox.moe/y1u911.png ref 2
>>
Non-Image Posting Issues Furrynomous 2023/11/17 21:14:35 No.2348170
We're having them.
Looks like this hiatus is gonna be a long one.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/17 21:30:11 No.2348173
>>2348170
Just use catbox to post images: catbox.moe
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/18 00:53:27 No.2348183
https://e621.net/posts/4393506
I'd like to see her pussy out on this one. (If anyone could score the Wugi alt for this pic, that'd be nice too.)
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/18 05:21:51 No.2348205
>>2347940
Different anon, I decided to make a couple more edits to this.

https://files.catbox.moe/cy7027.png
https://files.catbox.moe/9y914r.png
https://files.catbox.moe/kmhrwh.png
https://files.catbox.moe/8i3zrk.png
https://files.catbox.moe/1a17ik.png
https://files.catbox.moe/y74f0e.png
https://files.catbox.moe/4i1wg2.png
https://files.catbox.moe/3orueg.png
https://files.catbox.moe/g6fyr1.png
https://files.catbox.moe/6mhszi.png
https://files.catbox.moe/orwxjx.png
https://files.catbox.moe/0fkdzk.png
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/18 08:58:30 No.2348216
>>2347921
Requester to this, it got delivered on /trash/: https://files.catbox.moe/dzt196.png
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/18 16:26:35 No.2348233
https://files.catbox.moe/xthj87.jpg

Requesting the speech bubbles and dialogue removed and make her nude please

Nipple refs: https://files.catbox.moe/7oai1w.png
https://files.catbox.moe/1423ej.jpg
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/18 20:37:23 No.2348246
https://files.catbox.moe/pamv3u.png

Could someone make the pussy area on this Lugia blue as well? It just looks kind of off as it is.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/19 00:28:49 No.2348259
https://files.catbox.moe/l7450p.png

Requesting a pussy made, please.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/19 09:56:12 No.2348289
File: abe02c688b24b9101e12875729fd24f8_0_u18chan.jpg - (97.72kb, 800x611, abe02c688b24b9101e12875729fd24f8.jpg)
Alright I've got one relatively simple request, and another one that's absolutely ridiculous, and I don't expect it to be filled. I'd like a nude edit of the first pic, and I'd like some bodies attatched to the torsos in the second pic. Just in case anyone's feeling manically ambitious here's a link to the second pic on e621 for character references:
https://e621.net/posts/76204
I won't take up any valuable thread space to express my gratitude in the unlikely event that the second one gets delivered, but just know that I'd be insanely grateful. Also would greatly appreciate the first one obvs.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/19 10:02:04 No.2348290
>>2348289
Okay well the second pic didn't upload, but the links there so yeah. Thanks for the consideration.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/22 09:42:43 No.2348748
File: 82e0e69444aa2edbdb33a98f65c10fc8_u18chan.jpg - (258.81kb, 1282x857, 82e0e69444aa2edbdb33a98f65c10fc8.jpg)
requesting this be changed from anal to vaginal
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/22 09:42:51 No.2348749
File: 26375389a735b41829dd39c44fd46bd0_u18chan.jpg - (256.19kb, 1282x857, 26375389a735b41829dd39c44fd46bd0.jpg)
>>2348748
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/22 15:20:57 No.2348888
File: 141208_u18chan.jpg - (1.36mb, 3440x4079, 141208.jpg)
Requesting the male changed to Prince Blueblood

Reference:https://files.catbox.moe/gt7dvq.png<div
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/22 15:31:07 No.2348891
File: 1700161728674_u18chan.jpg - (614.83kb, 1258x1620, 1700161728674.jpg)
Request that the tiger is change to Louis the deer please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/23 05:16:09 No.2349357
>>2344441

Bumping this request please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/23 05:26:15 No.2349366
>>2343953
Bumping request please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/23 22:58:31 No.2350142
File: 5255aa7c0efdff899df67ed9f882cb0d_u18chan.jpg - (3.69mb, 4400x3400, 5255aa7c0efdff899df67ed9f882cb0d.jpg)
Requesting Judy(the rabbit ridding the dick) changed to Mizuchi

Ref: https://files.catbox.moe/x7pmg9.png
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/24 03:46:37 No.2350237
File: 065c50948033549b235d13ef81acfb68_u18chan.png - (2.56mb, 995x1280, 065c50948033549b235d13ef81acfb68.png)
I've got a solo male request this time around

I'd like the guy in pic related be colored the colors of a regular red/orange fox, so something like this: https://files.catbox.moe/k5frqy.png

I also would like him to be completely nude too, with big balls and a big humanoid cock, it can be either half-erect or flaccid. The artist doesn't have many good refs for how they draw dicks so I'll post the ones I could find as refs
https://files.catbox.moe/ikdbkd.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/q0vvg1.png
https://files.catbox.moe/16jszz.jpg

His hair can be brown and his dick and nipples can also be the colors of the vixen's nipples here: https://files.catbox.moe/k5frqy.png

If you can, I'd like him to have some ball tuft the colored brown like his hair too. Sorry if this is asking for too much, if you can't or don't want to do it that's okay.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/24 03:55:22 No.2350238
>>2350237
Almost forgot, I would like for his dick to be uncut/non-circumsied too please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/24 06:50:51 No.2350319
File: 71016367_u18chan.jpg - (192.71kb, 1280x949, 71016367.jpg)
>>2335956

bumping request, now with a high res pic
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/24 06:58:55 No.2350321
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/24 19:52:21 No.2350805
File: Mermaid129_u18chan.png - (2.73mb, 1890x1470, Mermaid 129.png)
requesting removing giga mermaid's bra
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/25 02:29:57 No.2350976
>>2343953

Bumping Request
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/25 22:17:45 No.2351376
File: 1700285837239714_u18chan.jpg - (653.71kb, 1200x1277, 1700285837239714.jpg)
>>2345309

Request done on 4chan
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/25 22:30:53 No.2351380
>>2346414
Bumping Request
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/27 01:19:33 No.2351571
Is the pro editor guy around, it's all but quite here, I mean there was a small period of time when you can post png pics on this site and now you just get the error screen.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/27 05:16:05 No.2351593
Request that the Lucario turned into a woman please
Pic:https://files.catbox.moe/0dh25n.png
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/27 06:17:51 No.2351598
>>2351571
He was just here not that long ago, just scroll up a bit. He comes here from time to time cause he has other art projects to work on, just be patient.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/28 04:37:38 No.2351681
https://files.catbox.moe/gfo5za.png

Requesting a pussy, if possible, please.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/28 05:01:25 No.2351683
>>2344441

Bump Request
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/01 17:54:56 No.2351974
https://files.catbox.moe/xxhfug.jpg

request to make her nude, increase breast size
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/01 20:46:39 No.2351984
>>2345318

Bumping Request
>>
Nude edit Furrynomous 2023/12/02 03:18:11 No.2352020
Is still allowed here? I mean they are still some sort of goat people

For some reason I am getting upload error, never happened to me before so I have to post the link
https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1044507

Nude edit please, like remove her top and "loincloth"

here are refferences for nips

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=chataya+&pid=42
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/05 17:43:23 No.2352274
Expose nipples, please

https://files.catbox.moe/a3y3to.png

Thanks!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/06 14:09:39 No.2352359
I don't know if anyone is still around anymore but just incase

Bumping
>>2347766
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/07 02:05:36 No.2352408
>>2350142
Bumping request but instead of Mizuchi, have Judy turned into Kyuu

References:
https://files.catbox.moe/v44lqm.jpg

https://files.catbox.moe/1e8vgn.png

https://files.catbox.moe/tnn5ay.png
>>
[Stamp Editor] I'm starting to miss you guys, too. Furrynomous 2023/12/07 12:18:50 No.2352432
>Yeah, regular users know the dilemma and all of us are still waiting, patiently.
I wanted to either upload a few edit requests, priority edits, and offer even possibly more
[Priority Edits] to anyone who reuploads the backlog of (Catbox-Linked Files) for visibility.

But this blackout is still going, image uploading is still an issue, and even the whole site crashes.
Kept missing time windows when there was a large image dump done by other boards & users.

>[Jay Naylor Edits]: To that OR(s) if they're still here
I had my eye to do them since the ones that were done before were fun challenges.
But why won't you try the (Official Jay Naylor Edit Thread)?
Probably more volunteers there with a quicker turnaround (IE: The Elton-Pot thread)?
I heard that he was one of the biggest artists this side of the fandom.

>I'll try to visit more often since I owe a certain cross-site user a few edits still. (Hey, Tobi!)
However, there are days when the site won't even load at all so free time is spent elsewhere
whenever one of your hobbies isn't available to you...

With things the way they are, I made other plans outside of U18 because of these IT issues.
Can't promise when I'll return, but good karma towards others here always brings me back.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/07 17:21:49 No.2352447
>>2352432
Glad you're still here! I don't think this blackout is going away any time soon, they haven't posted any updates on if they're even fixing it or not, at least I haven't seen any. Ik they have a Dis cord but I'm already in too many servers so I don't have any plans on joining it, so we may as well accept it as being part of the site now. At this point using catbox is a must.

Are you comfortable with telling us of other places you post, I'd love to see more from you, it's fine if you don't want to.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/08 10:13:51 No.2352508
>>2350805
got a delivery on 4chan
i just can't post it here
>>
tobi or not tobi 2023/12/08 10:17:19 No.2352509
>>2352432
so i do have priority edits
thanks man

anyway, beside here im on plus4chan 's /pco/ board
i also frequent the 4chan /trash/ edit thread
>>
Priority Edit Delivery Attempt Furrynomous 2023/12/09 13:49:03 No.2352619
>>2352509
To this user...

>>2348748
>>2348749
I saw you that double-requested these...

>Link Here:
https://files.catbox.moe/1q4baj.zip
>Password Here:
U18ChanEditRequest

Welp, here are those few[Priority Requests] I mentioned. (3 variants plus 3 bonus edits!)

>Bonuses:
*Flo's Tawna: Felt that we needed another Activision Girl.
*Flo's Roxanne: The one I had the most trouble with...Not happy with her at all. (sigh)
*Flo's Debbie: She started it and that's why I did the other two above her.

I saw E621 really took those PlagueOfGripes Edits, from I last checked.
Rarely check 4chan and I forgot about plus4chan existing.
(I only go to venture to 4chan when that dark part of my psyche needs a jog, LMAO.)
Should we throw 4chan's/Plus4chan's Edit Thread a bone one of these days, outta pity?

>Watch as the bumping starts again below as I post this. (ZERO CHILL, LOL!!!)
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/09 14:37:48 No.2352620
>>2352619
thank you so much for the spyro images

a few comments for the 4chan thread
for the moment, theres a human-on-furry troll that is constantly shitting up the thread and insults everyone when they request furry. no theres no mods that police that.
its very annoying so it might not be the right moment for going there.

plus4chan is just as low activity as usual. what is used as the "edit" thread is the first thread.
also, for those that don't like it, be warned that that site allows cub/lolis
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/09 15:07:57 No.2352622
>>2352620

I dont think that human-on-furry is a troll, he's a geniune dumbass lolcow dubbed qwarkfreak who has been shitting up the thread because some of his drawthread requests(2 of his many requests mind you) were hijacked and one of of his drawthread requests were edited, and he won't shut up about it, and now he's taking it out on the entire edit thread, thinking that all the human-to-fur requests are all made by one guy, calling everyone furcuck and even hijacking other people's requests. He's a schizophrenic nuisance that's been shitting up the thread for a month now

Edited at 2023/12/09 15:18:30
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/09 17:25:47 No.2352627
>>2352620
>>2352622
Let's not bring him up here, I don't want him finding this place and ruining it too.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/09 18:24:02 No.2352632
>>2352619
>Watch as the bumping starts again below as I post this. (ZERO CHILL, LOL!!!)

Well can you blame them. Your good what you do.

Besides you said:

>TL;DR Bump some requests since I may try to do an Edit Dump soon

Which would assume that you would do the bump request

Also bump
>>2348888

Edited at 2023/12/09 18:27:58
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/09 19:21:32 No.2352634
>>2352619
>>2350237
I'll bump my solo male request in case you missed it.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/09 20:45:10 No.2352643
>>2352627

How could he ruin it. You can't upload anything here
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/09 23:23:49 No.2352658
>>2284284
Any chance?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/10 03:18:42 No.2352671
>>2352643
but he can insult everyone (furcuck), pretend theres more than just one person agreeing with his human and generally being a nuisance
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/10 04:07:23 No.2352675
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/10 04:13:08 No.2352676
>>2352274

Bumping this
>>
Selena nude edit Furrynomous 2023/12/10 23:06:46 No.2352729
No idea whats going on with the website, but everytime I try to upload I get the same error..

Could you please try to make nude edit of this? Just keep her stockings

https://i.imgur.com/SmRj4Gy.jpg
>>
Selena nude edit Furrynomous 2023/12/10 23:09:14 No.2352731
No idea whats going on with the website, but everytime I try to upload I get the same error..

Could you please try to make nude edit of this? Just keep her stockings

https://i.imgur.com/SmRj4Gy.jpg
>>
Nude edit Furrynomous 2023/12/10 23:15:34 No.2352732
No idea whats going on with the website, but everytime I try to upload I get the same error..

Could you please try to make nude edit of this? Just keep her stockings

https://i.imgur.com/SmRj4Gy.jpg
>>
WTF Furrynomous 2023/12/10 23:19:52 No.2352733
Sorry for aparently posting it three times.. wasn't on purpose

Is the whole site fucked right now or what?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/11 15:29:20 No.2352769
requesting to remove her clothes entirely (except for that one pixel of thigh highs lmao)

https://i.imgur.com/c7Gatkr.jpeg
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/11 20:39:12 No.2352786
I was wondering if someone could maybe make Shien's breasts one size larger, and if possible have a separate lactation edit for the first picture. - https://imgur.com/r93T3FG

And wondering if for the second picture if someone might be able to remove the 'muzzle' around Essiel's face, and make her breasts about two sizes smaller. - https://imgur.com/a/gV74mYj
>>
Stamp artist... Furrynomous 2023/12/12 07:57:54 No.2352829
You old catboy pal here...How are ya?
This time I have the same old request, but with a slight twist: https://files.catbox.moe/3gmvyw.png
if is doable, turn the boy into my Salem (I know you may have questions, let's just say is non-canon). Thanks in advance!

-S-
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/14 04:29:10 No.2352938
>>2347301
omg thank you so much! you nailed it. dw much about the nipple color, it looks close enough to what i provided

thx for the carmelita edit too <3
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/14 16:45:53 No.2352974
If there's a chance for this to be picked up, requesting the cock and balls outline to be edited out

https://x.com/bigcozyorca/status/1678177216255909888?s=20
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/16 13:33:54 No.2353685
File: 1415849696.droll3_ukraine_u18chan.png - (246.13kb, 867x1192, 1415849696.droll3_ukraine.png)
Nude edit of this?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/16 16:38:43 No.2353837
File: 9489570e6ab9b102c45816c4ef68aaa8_u18chan.png - (3.59mb, 2036x1810, 9489570e6ab9b102c45816c4ef68aaa8.png)
Bumping
>>2351593
Request that the Lucario turned into a woman please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/16 16:48:02 No.2353842
>>2353837

Yes, it works we can upload now!!!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/16 17:20:21 No.2353872
File: c609c7c588e07983f84550bc9e4ed40342e532dcfd5e08a9060bd99cfede867c_u18chan.png - (32.79kb, 439x800, c609c7c588e07983f84550bc9e4ed40342e532dcfd5e08a9060bd99cfede867c.png)
Could you make a nude edit of this?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/16 19:37:50 No.2353936
File: 1702755015180969_u18chan.png - (849.48kb, 1357x1920, 1702755015180969.png)
Requesting the human guy changed to Tom Nook please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/16 19:38:10 No.2353937
File: 1701655327204_u18chan.png - (959.25kb, 1357x1920, 1701655327204.png)
>>2353936
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/16 20:25:00 No.2353976
File: 4761f74985cb0f13046a5a7f65cf7813_u18chan.png - (1.42mb, 1600x1600, 4761f74985cb0f13046a5a7f65cf7813.png)
Requesting a straight edit of this pic, by turning the Raccoon into a man please, I don't know how, but I assume by giving him a dilf body if you can. The artist is oystercatcher7

Also I guess this is a bump
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/16 21:43:29 No.2354022
File: erika10_0_u18chan.jpg - (1.06mb, 2560x1780, erika10.jpg)
requesting to remove her clothes entirely (except for that one pixel of thigh highs lmao)

reposting since image upload is available
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/16 21:47:30 No.2354025
File: Fcy9oNZWQAALlCS_u18chan.jpeg - (215.96kb, 1832x1349, Fcy9oNZWQAALlCS.jpeg)
Request the guy changed into a bear, Glamrock Freedy to be exact. Don't add any machinery parts, just keep him anthro, like Roxy is.

Reference: https://files.catbox.moe/vocts9.png

Edited at 2023/12/16 21:55:39
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/16 22:04:29 No.2354037
File: 529742419a8dec55acf88c8efa202194_u18chan.jpg - (389.77kb, 709x908, 529742419a8dec55acf88c8efa202194.jpg)
Request the dialogue removed and that Richard be given a normal and less creepy and depraved look please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/16 22:34:29 No.2354058
File: sample_573d63b5b67acf93920ca2c1579c38e1_u18chan.jpg - (95.39kb, 850x1093, sample_573d63b5b67acf93920ca2c1579c38e1.jpg)
Requesting a naked version of this
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/17 00:25:55 No.2354095
File: 5d1d6a6829609c26563dbd8d925f5e2a_u18chan.jpg - (247.68kb, 2048x2048, 5d1d6a6829609c26563dbd8d925f5e2a.jpg)
Requesting the speech bubbles and dialogue removed and make her nude please

Nipple refs: https://files.catbox.moe/7oai1w.png
https://files.catbox.moe/1423ej.jpg
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/17 00:42:00 No.2354100
>>2346414

Bumping request please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/17 00:45:58 No.2354101
File: F4YJkJgbcAANY8p_u18chan.jpeg - (349.72kb, 1448x2048, F4YJkJgbcAANY8p.jpeg)
Request that the self-insert guy changed to Bonnie please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/17 01:00:13 No.2354102
File: 1660771352532_u18chan.png - (2.36mb, 1480x2080, 1660771352532.png)
Requesting the shaking lines on the cat removed and the guy on the right turned to an anthro guy please.

Fur reference: https://files.catbox.moe/xygu7a.jpg
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/17 01:09:38 No.2354104
File: 7806a06c9fad56953e9ce4647df837ea_u18chan.png - (424.28kb, 2000x2500, 7806a06c9fad56953e9ce4647df837ea.png)
Requesting a color edit.

Characters: Legoshi and Haru
Color ref:https://files.catbox.moe/ng5syx.png

Also, can you get red of the nipple piercing please

Edited at 2023/12/20 14:07:40
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/17 01:26:11 No.2354112
File: 1648852829963_u18chan.jpg - (1004.13kb, 2479x3414, 1648852829963.jpg)
Requesting the head to be resized to make it fit the body please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/17 04:45:03 No.2354148
File: image2_10_u18chan.jpg - (517.14kb, 2051x3497, image (2).jpg)
Bumping
>>2351974

since we have images now, same as tagged. Remove bikini and make breasts larger please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/17 05:29:24 No.2354152
File: 2618256_u18chan.jpg - (1.94mb, 2353x3116, 2618256.jpg)
Requesting the Male be changed to Soarin please

Color Ref:https://files.catbox.moe/bqk5k0.png

Artist Wing reference: https://files.catbox.moe/k1b42j.jpg

Edited at 2023/12/17 22:14:45
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/17 05:29:40 No.2354153
File: 2618259_u18chan.jpg - (1.96mb, 2353x3116, 2618259.jpg)
>>2354152
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/17 21:01:54 No.2354415
File: 1697403931590_u18chan.jpg - (2.11mb, 3507x2550, 1697403931590.jpg)
Requesting that Applejack be recolored to resemble Sunny Flare please
Ref:https://files.catbox.moe/uuan7m.png

And bumping as well
>>2346255

Edited at 2023/12/17 21:07:23
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/18 19:42:54 No.2354902
File: evilcoco13_u18chan.png - (109.79kb, 938x794, evil coco 13.png)
requesting nudifying the characters as much as you can to make this piece NSFW
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/19 10:53:58 No.2355132
File: 1702826203.verwanu_u18chan.png - (1.66mb, 1300x1800, 1702826203.verwanu.png)
requesting an edit to the face so it looks more appealing/attractive, more like a normal elora
https://e621.net/posts?tags=elora
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/20 08:58:16 No.2355505
File: 8035cdb17bfd3d8e3ef2ce78b434b70f_u18chan.jpg - (92.57kb, 997x802, 8035cdb17bfd3d8e3ef2ce78b434b70f.jpg)
Can someone take Baby Yoda out the picture please?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/20 09:47:41 No.2355514
File: ahsoka179_u18chan.png - (676.58kb, 1119x900, ahsoka 179.png)
>>2355505
didn't you get this a long time ago?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/20 10:46:11 No.2355517
>>2355514

I'm not the same person who posted it first apparently. Well, thanks anyway!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/20 13:50:36 No.2355559
>>2348891

Bumping please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/20 19:29:04 No.2355696
File: Ahsoka178_u18chan.png - (2.04mb, 2048x1736, Ahsoka 178.png)
>>2355517
well just in case, there was a nude edit alongside
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/21 17:47:42 No.2356058
File: 1702418688794332_u18chan.jpg - (599.74kb, 2000x1523, 1702418688794332.jpg)
>>2316625
>>2316626

Request done on 4chan
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/21 17:47:54 No.2356059
File: 1702745543714815_u18chan.png - (1.9mb, 2000x1523, 1702745543714815.png)
>>2356058
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/21 17:52:00 No.2356060
File: 1702745615859374_u18chan.png - (1.93mb, 2000x1523, 1702745615859374.png)
>>2356059
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/21 21:01:30 No.2356112
File: 1698609870354108_0_u18chan.png - (2.3mb, 2000x1791, 1698609870354108.png)
>>2343806

Request was done on 4chan
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/21 21:05:43 No.2356114
>>2344437

Bumping this request please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/21 22:19:25 No.2356124
File: 1703184265098792_u18chan.png - (569.54kb, 709x908, 1703184265098792.png)
>>2354037
Request had been done on 4chan
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/22 04:36:04 No.2356182
Where exactly is the pro-editor. We can upload pics now, he should have something to say about it.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/22 04:57:34 No.2356184
>>2356182
He's probably doing other things since he still thinks the site is having image uploading issues. He left shortly after the issues were fixed so it was just bad timing, I hope he'll come back soon though.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/23 19:16:13 No.2356695
File: 45e47e534e7f62e9a507af56242de603_u18chan.jpg - (255.49kb, 1582x2048, 45e47e534e7f62e9a507af56242de603.jpg)
Pop those FaUNbags out, please! thanks!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/23 21:50:54 No.2356717
>>
ClopLover 2023/12/23 22:10:13 No.2356725
>>2293092

Can somebody make that one? it's being a while i've request if somebody could do a naked version of that image
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/23 23:57:48 No.2356759
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/24 00:48:48 No.2356762
>>2354415

Bumping please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/24 13:08:57 No.2356830
File: GB5vpJ0bEAAMpj2_u18chan.jpg - (343.77kb, 1582x2048, GB5vpJ0bEAAMpj2.jpg)
>>2356695
4chan delivery

i had requested that one too
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/24 20:54:10 No.2356885
File: 45e47e534e7f62e9a507af56242d603_u18chan.jpg - (945.92kb, 1582x2048, 45e47e534e7f62e9a507af56242d603.jpg)
>>2356695
Alternative nipples...
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/24 21:55:05 No.2356893
File: GCE4yo_W8AAo_eL_u18chan.jpeg - (92.9kb, 600x849, GCE4yo_W8AAo_eL.jpeg)
Requesting Santa be turned into an anthro polar bear guy please
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/24 22:35:59 No.2356894
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/25 01:11:33 No.2356913
>>2356885
one thing for sure, your nipples are better than my version
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/25 17:14:51 No.2357000
File: NovemberChrissy_0_0_u18chan.png - (543.22kb, 900x1700, NovemberChrissy_0.png)
Requesting the girl be completely nude with 5 toed humanoid feet please

Refs: https://files.catbox.moe/bm7k75.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/oj04bl.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/sf4jjr.png
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/25 18:37:23 No.2357004
image are brokenses again
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/25 19:26:25 No.2357008
>>2357004
I was able to upload images without any issues. If you're having trouble use catbox.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/25 21:17:40 No.2357020
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/25 21:21:05 No.2357021
requesting freeing the breasts of this pandawa
https://files.catbox.moe/nph93n.png
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/29 12:22:07 No.2357755
File: pandawa11_u18chan.png - (1.26mb, 1200x1600, pandawa 11.png)
requesting uncovering her breasts
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/29 23:53:24 No.2358159
File: 38effaf20f0f222d9f229d95d7b56f90_u18chan.jpg - (306.92kb, 1267x1800, 38effaf20f0f222d9f229d95d7b56f90.jpg)
Request that the guy is changed to Jimmy Crystal
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/30 11:53:22 No.2358404
>>2358159
who the heck is this Jimmy Crystal?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/30 20:56:13 No.2358643
>>2358404

The white wolf media mogul and father of Sasha Crystal in the film Sing 2.
>>
Small Check In Furrynomous 2023/12/31 08:54:51 No.2358759
File: JayNaylor_BeachGirlsEdit_u18chan.png - (2.78mb, 2160x1548, JayNaylor_BeachGirlsEdit.png)
>>2348289
Several attempts were made in places.
Had to Waifu2x this amongst other things.

How come you didn't try his Official Edit thread?
(From the looks of it this is their older style/work, too.)
>>
Small Check In Furrynomous 2023/12/31 09:10:48 No.2358768
File: JayNaylorTorsos_Bethany_u18chan.png - (598.33kb, 748x1137, JayNaylorTorsos_Bethany.png)
>>2348289
RIDICULOUS is what this thread is about, apparently.
And here's the first girl.

Had to draw their hands and lower bodies.
They weren't too difficult but I don't know if I got their teen-ish form right.
>>
Small Check In Furrynomous 2023/12/31 09:21:56 No.2358774
File: JayNaylorTorsos_LucyBlack_u18chan.png - (471.67kb, 748x1064, JayNaylorTorsos_LucyBlack.png)
>>2348289
She was the most difficult.
The small amount of research I did showed that she evolved
the most with the Original Artist's style through the years.
>>
Small Check In Furrynomous 2023/12/31 09:32:12 No.2358780
File: JayNaylorTorsos_ElizabethBlack_u18chan.png - (443.88kb, 748x1064, JayNaylorTorsos_ElizabethBlack.png)
>>2348289
One thing I couldn't quite get 100% is how he draws hands.
Hopefully, I got close enough with all of these.
>>
Small Check In Furrynomous 2023/12/31 09:42:28 No.2358786
File: JayNaylorTorsos_Sparky_u18chan.png - (592.78kb, 748x1064, JayNaylorTorsos_Sparky.png)
>>2348289
I PRE-APOLOGIZE. I messed up, BIG TIME.
(I didn't know this character was MTF Trans until too late.)

If need be, just ask for another edit somewhere else or later.
(They might need to extend the canvas and legs for their proper-sized parts, LOL.)
>>
Small Check In Furrynomous 2023/12/31 09:52:59 No.2358790
File: JayNaylorTorsos_Sissy_u18chan.png - (440.49kb, 748x1064, JayNaylorTorsos_Sissy.png)
>>2348289
Last one. Used one of her "older-younger" faces from another image.
Not 100% on the proportions though, but here we are.

All the girls are done, but I have gripes and problems on how each of them turned out.
Enjoy and complain about them to your discretion, *wink-wink.
>>
Small Check In (It's long. Hate me all you want.) Furrynomous 2023/12/31 14:35:16 No.2358915
>To those users who were (*cough) concerned (*cough) about me...
Thanks for that, really. (LOL!!!)
Most of you guessed right about me being busy and in the dark of the semi-functionality of the site.
I also didn't feel like doing edits for awhile, too. Sad to say for those who like and anticipate what I do.
(Personal reasons and an inevitable [DISCUSSION INDEX] Topic when that time comes to explain why.)

>In general, I try to read the comments and requests but I can't realistically respond to them all.
Anyhow, you can directly ask me questions if need be. But, this is still a "throw-away-hobby" for me, unfortunately.

>A Few direct post responses:
>>2352620
Thanks, Tobi. I've visited 4chan's many edit threads before and I've even seen folks talk about me there, too.

But... that's the thing about these edits on Chan boards. It's a small community that asks others for
(SPECIALIZED ART SKILLS) anonymously to be done by hobbyists without properly being paid a commission (most of the time).
The bumping & reposting is a given and understandable but doing so without proper consideration for others is not.
I don't want the MODS to get involved but if someone here start harassing others, it has to be done.
It sucks for people who use VPNs like myself since we might get punished for it if they use the same one, also.

>>2352829
I've missed you, too. Two? Three?!?! (Is it acceptable to ask about one's IRL family on a Porn-Site, LOL!!!)
Not hard, just the same old reasons again. Was very worried about you guys for a moment, honestly.
Appreciate the asking and maybe I should find both yours and Roza's Furaffinity account once I finally make mine?!?!
That way I can get personal references for my art & commissions while I build an eventual portfolio there.
(It's a whole 'what-if' scenario that has plagued my thoughts throughout my time here and the entire hentai community.)
Not just Furaffinity, of course. Don't have a newgrounds, deviant art, pixiv, etc. account yet, also.

>>2354022
When I see a Blue-Haired Shark gal, I'm reminded of that one Siroc-Edit Comic project I unintentionally abandoned (*sigh).
Just out of curiosity, are you the same user that always requests her or is she a Super Popular OC of sorts?
Maybe U18 has a Siroc-Only thread with more info since he used to draw her quite often some time ago?
I know his Kemono exists, but it's good to have multiple resources at your diposal in my humble opinion.

>>2352632
>This also goes for anyone with other [PONY-Themed Edits]
I did a few before but I think at least one of them got taken down by Mods (Zebra to Big Mac Request).
They aren't hard or too unreasonable, honestly, but MLP requests should be done every so often.

>Sorry. Not making promises this time, just making conversation. Happy New Year, all!!! Please, treat other U18 users well.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/31 19:36:09 No.2358989
>>2352974

Bumping this hopefully

Edited at 2023/12/31 19:44:35
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/01 05:20:24 No.2359143
>>2358915
That aint the same guy haha, but I can see why you'd think that. I guess blue haired shark babes are more popular than either of us thought. I just really love how Siroc draws sharks, I messed around with some edits of her a while back(I'd post them but the fucking site is a mess). I tried working on more but CSP crashed on me before I had a chance to save, so I lost a few hours of progress and just decided to give it a rest for a while. I definitely don't blame you for abandoning that other project, did seem pretty ambitious.
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/01 05:25:17 No.2359144
don't know why it duped my post

Edited at 2024/01/01 05:26:46
>>
tobi or not tobi 2024/01/01 11:47:11 No.2359169
>>2358915
the harassment by the human-on-furry obsessed guy is intense enough that he chased away the local editors

unfortunately, the only 4chan board that allows furry, /trash/, does not have mods
as such, nothing will be done against that problem. and ive also noticed that the same guy is also peddling his obsessing into other threads and is policing the thread with insults and harassment against anyone that post something that does not cater to his obsession
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/01 14:56:50 No.2359182
>>2358915

Indeed, we are 3 by a year and a half now...No need to worry, we're fine, despite our nationality here in europe is not making our life any easier but still...Anyway, If you wanna find my FA (Roza doesn't have one), I'll leave it here: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/salemmorozov/
And remember: Whenever you make a FA or a Patreon, we will support you as much as we can...You played an important role in our relationship, believe it or not...See you soon, hopefully. Happy New Year, Stamp Artist!

-S&R-
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/01 17:02:51 No.2359189
>>2358915

>2354022
When I see a Blue-Haired Shark gal, I'm reminded of that one Siroc-Edit Comic project I unintentionally abandoned (*sigh).
Just out of curiosity, are you the same user that always requests her or is she a Super Popular OC of sorts?
Maybe U18 has a Siroc-Only thread with more info since he used to draw her quite often some time ago?
I know his Kemono exists, but it's good to have multiple resources at your diposal in my humble opinion.

She's not really all that popular, and yeah I was the only one requesting edits with her lol. I just love sharks and this artist in particular, and this shark is also great - pretty sure sharks are my fav species at this point. I'm sorry if it bothers you too much, no offense tho
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/01 17:25:04 No.2359191
Is anyone else having trouble uploading pictures?
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/01 18:33:11 No.2359195
>>2359191
not again
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/03 07:46:50 No.2359426
Nude edit please!
https://files.catbox.moe/m0w3mu.png

Nipples ref:
https://e621.net/posts/2314403?q=summer_%28jwinkz%29+nipples
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/04 01:37:37 No.2359433
>>2284284
Wasn't sure if this one was uploaded to an alternate site while U18 was having upload issues. Was it ever completed
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/04 23:39:30 No.2359438
I was wondering second picture if someone might be able to remove the 'muzzle' around Essiel's face, and make her breasts about two sizes smaller. - https://imgur.com/a/gV74mYj
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/11 05:29:01 No.2360078
File: 1703906450631206_u18chan.png - (1011.89kb, 1234x926, 1703906450631206.png)
>>2344815
Request done on 4-chan
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/11 05:34:18 No.2360079
File: 1703418413816887_u18chan.jpg - (1.4mb, 3507x2550, 1703418413816887.jpg)
>>2354415
Request is done on 4chan
>>
[Stamp Artist] Brief Message Furrynomous 2024/01/11 07:19:03 No.2360094
>In case anyone's going to be looking for me...
The tech that I use to make hobby art and non-pro art just broke.
This is on top of my soon to be even busier schedule.

Site's still has technical problems by the looks of it, too.
Will check in periodically but I advise to ask other editors/artist for now.

>LMAO, if the the community and mods were cool with it...
Maybe I can ask for donations of some sorts or do commissions?
Truth be told, if or when I do, my editing days and my time here will be slim.

Have fun and stay safe, y'all!
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/12 00:54:49 No.2360236
im still suggesting https://boards.plus4chan.org/pco/catalog.html
as an alternative
theres little activity tough
better than the 4chan /trash/ board for now, considering the influx of anti-furry
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/12 09:36:24 No.2360270
>>2360094
Ah fuck, sorry to hear that dude, I hope you can get new tech asap.
>>2360236
But which thread would we use?
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/13 12:48:16 No.2360479
>>2360270
either the first one
https://boards.plus4chan.org/pco/t220670.html
or we make a new thread, that could work
tough know that the board is about western/occidental artists or characters
which shouldn't be a problem

also, know that, that place does not allow duplicate of images, just like here
but they have a much better function : they show where the duplicate is
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/14 05:59:51 No.2360596
File: 1703246113384659_u18chan.jpg - (1.33mb, 2800x2800, 1703246113384659.jpg)
>>2345571

Request done on 4chan
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/14 07:17:52 No.2360601
File: 1703839235692586_u18chan.jpg - (2.18mb, 2479x3414, 1703839235692586.jpg)
>>2354112
Request done on 4chan
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/14 07:23:10 No.2360602
File: 1703112120648537_u18chan.png - (1.55mb, 2000x2500, 1703112120648537.png)
>>2354104
Request done on 4chan
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/14 07:32:28 No.2360605
File: 1703917259478965_u18chan.png - (2.38mb, 2202x1673, 1703917259478965.png)
>>2343953
Request done on 4chan
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/14 19:37:00 No.2360715
File: 1660861439.tattoorexy_collab_with_babe_u18chan.jpg - (292.85kb, 1280x601, 1660861439.tattoorexy_collab_with_babe.jpg)
Requesting the Arcanine be given it's natural colors please.
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/14 21:36:37 No.2360729
File: fa63186fd5672201971b56ff28c819ec_u18chan.png - (2.7mb, 2199x1676, fa63186fd5672201971b56ff28c819ec.png)
Requesting Celestia's face to a bored and disinterested look and her dialogue change to indicate that she is incredibly bored and unsatisfied and how terrible the guy is. Keep the Fursona's dialogue the same.
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/14 23:17:26 No.2360741
File: 1704024451845899_u18chan.png - (2.57mb, 1060x1500, 1704024451845899.png)
>>2344426
Request done on 4chan
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/14 23:24:43 No.2360742
File: 1703930893508_0_u18chan.png - (2.57mb, 1060x1500, 1703930893508.png)
>>2360741
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/15 00:11:56 No.2360746
File: 1701924727980750_u18chan.png - (1.09mb, 1500x1500, 1701924727980750.png)
Request the guy in the middle turned into an anthro guy please
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/15 19:05:55 No.2360920
File: sierra12_u18chan.jpg - (843.36kb, 1040x1280, sierra 12.jpg)
>>2360746
can it be Larc?
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/16 00:37:39 No.2361021
>>2360920

If your asking me if the guy can be edited to this Larc character than yes. I'm just assuming(hoping) your an editor.
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/16 00:47:03 No.2361024
>>2354102
Bumping please
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/16 00:52:03 No.2361026
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/16 01:16:21 No.2361030
File: 1704464246347950_u18chan.png - (1.33mb, 2048x1695, 1704464246347950.png)
Requesting the guy changed into a anthro please
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/16 09:55:18 No.2361095
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/16 19:33:14 No.2361260
File: 1705388909082482_u18chan.jpg - (564.96kb, 1414x2000, 1705388909082482.jpg)
Request the guy changed to Anthro Robin Hood please
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/16 21:03:56 No.2361268
File: 1678051762.quotefox_1321d333dd__1__u18chan.png - (569.1kb, 1045x1082, 1678051762.quotefox_1321d333dd__1_.png)
Requesting the human guy changed into an anthro Wolf guy please
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/17 01:10:24 No.2361290
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/17 18:18:26 No.2361560
File: 1699822049422763_1_u18chan.jpg - (134.18kb, 850x478, 1699822049422763.jpg)
Request the human changed to Spyro the dragon please
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/17 18:31:34 No.2361561
>>2348888
Bumping Please
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/17 19:16:32 No.2361573
File: 2853593_u18chan.jpg - (350.4kb, 1280x1211, 2853593.jpg)
Requesting Shinning Armor changed to Big Macintosh please
ref: https://files.catbox.moe/2n9ky9.png
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/17 21:38:25 No.2361631
File: 04_17_u18chan.jpg - (5.45mb, 3840x2160, 04.jpg)
>>2361560
use the full size
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/26 00:42:50 No.2362303
I hear people keep mentioning requests being done on 4Chan, but can’t seem to find the board on their they are talking about.
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/26 01:20:33 No.2362307
File: 66ee2f5ea7c070d43b730dd929c18407_u18chan.png - (730.65kb, 1040x1300, 66ee2f5ea7c070d43b730dd929c18407.png)
Requesting the girl on the right edited out so only the girl on the left remains, and make the girl on the left nude too please
Character ref: https://files.catbox.moe/8eo6ac.png
Nude ref: https://files.catbox.moe/3feaya.png
Her nipples can be the same color as the ones here (WARNING: SOLO NUDE MALE): https://files.catbox.moe/ire4ki.png
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/26 01:28:35 No.2362308
>>2362303
It's from the /trash/ board, it's hidden though so you'll have to type it into the URL.
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/26 01:30:24 No.2362309
>>2362303
It's from the /trash/ board, it's hidden though so you'll have to type it into the URL.
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/26 01:35:54 No.2362310
>>2362308
>>2362309
Umm, okay. Idk why it double posted.
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/26 03:59:53 No.2362326
File: 1706075879414689_u18chan.png - (1.54mb, 1280x1211, 1706075879414689.png)
>>2361573

Request done on 4chan
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/26 05:19:45 No.2362329
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/26 05:41:56 No.2362332
File: 1705706700036603_u18chan.png - (1.39mb, 2048x1695, 1705706700036603.png)
>>2361030

Request done on 4chan
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/26 07:39:26 No.2362334
File: 1705783787696178_u18chan.png - (443.11kb, 600x849, 1705783787696178.png)
>>2356893

Request done on 4chan
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/26 09:20:41 No.2362339
File: Mik_Christmas_Dec2023_v2_0_u18chan.png - (14.48mb, 4000x5176, Mik_Christmas_Dec2023_v2.png)
Can someone please remove the sweater, knee socks and pearl charms? The white band can stay. But so that it looks like the artist made it. I would be so grateful.
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/26 11:13:38 No.2362343
File: project00wolfen_christmasfaun_002_0_u18chan.png - (2.83mb, 1513x2435, project00wolfen_christmasfaun_002.png)
requesting uncovering her boobs
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/26 11:48:47 No.2362351
so from what i understand, the site is not stable and while the subsequent pages of the site are currently unnavailable, we can still access some of the previous threads trough the index.
but not all of them
>>
Furrynomous 2024/01/26 11:53:37 No.2362352
requesting opening her shirt to show her boobs
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/plagueofgripes/undyne-the-police-woman

requesting she gets nippples and pussy
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/plagueofgripes/shantae-sketch-mermaid
>>
Furrynomous 2024/05/04 20:21:48 No.2373652
I'll just link back my request from the other edit thread to here too, sorry if it's getting bothersome
>>2373476
>>
tobi or not tobi 2024/05/05 10:59:19 No.2373803
File: Elora719_u18chan.png - (2.93mb, 1513x2435, Elora 719.png)
>>2362343
other board delivery
>>
tobi or not tobi 2024/05/05 11:02:55 No.2373809
File: evilcoco13b_u18chan.png - (102.67kb, 938x794, evil coco 13b.png)
>>2354902
4chan delivery
>>
tobi or not tobi 2024/05/05 11:07:14 No.2373816
File: Elora678_u18chan.jpg - (1.16mb, 1300x1800, Elora 678.jpg)
>>2355132
4chan
>>
tobi or not tobi 2024/05/05 11:15:22 No.2373818
File: Mermaid129b_u18chan.jpg - (832.06kb, 1890x1470, Mermaid 129b.jpg)
>>2350805
might as well check out all the deliveries that were done
well, at least those i know of
>>
tobi or not tobi 2024/05/05 11:24:54 No.2373821
File: 17_366_u18chan.png - (1.46mb, 1282x857, 17.png)
>>2348748
>>2348749

for those, just a link since its too many
>>2343558
>>2343559
https://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/6135187
https://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/6135186
https://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/6135185
>>
tobi or not tobi 2024/05/05 11:25:03 No.2373822
File: 18_347_u18chan.png - (1.46mb, 1282x857, 18.png)
>>2373821
>>
Furrynomous 2024/05/27 05:55:37 No.2379890
I was wondering if someone might be able to make Essiel's breasts about two sizes smaller. - https://imgur.com/a/gV74mYj
>>
Furrynomous 2024/05/27 05:58:28 No.2379893
I was wondering if someone might be able to make Essiel's breasts about two sizes smaller. - https://imgur.com/a/gV74mYj
>>
Furrynomous 2024/06/03 12:49:07 No.2381525
File: ToothlessAnthro_0_u18chan.png - (11.42mb, 4454x2886, Toothless Anthro.png)
Well I finally found this thread again. Took several months. As I have no clue if this was completed. Could you possibly remove the human from this picture.
>>
Furrynomous 2024/06/03 17:52:00 No.2381563
this thread is broken and so cannot be used
use the other one
the new one
https://u18chan.com/board/u18chan/fur/topic/2377751

[ File Only] Password


Page generated in 3.52 seconds
U18-Chan

All content posted is responsibility of its respective poster and neither the site nor its staff shall be held responsible or liable in any way shape or form.
Please be aware that this kind of fetish artwork is NOT copyrightable in the hosting country and there for its copyright may not be upheld.
We are NOT obligated to remove content under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.