/fur/ - Furries
[Return] [Go to bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File 1
Tags 1
Password (for post and file deletion)
Extra [ Is Spoiler ]
  • Supported file types are: jpg,jpeg,png,gif
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20mb.
Advertisement
File: Femspy_u18chan.png - (319.6kb, 643x913, Femspy.png) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3D Printable stl Models Phobos 2020/07/11 20:33:40 No.1782070   
Furry babes to touch. Ready to print.

Female Spyro from Kaylafox

https://mega.nz/file/bx9znCSB#faVadvoGBdZsfJKziVoON6RgNnbFWAAkkG1uPFGtxLU
Expand All Images
>>
3D Printable stl Models Phobos 2020/07/11 20:36:51 No.1782072
File: jade_u18chan.png - (203.52kb, 773x911, jade.png)
Jade from Kaylafox

https://mega.nz/file/Lg9xQCiD#wGL1wvKNWIz8rEfSG2GpXEFH7AAy76j_o-gPVfUUlkI
>>
Furrynomous 2020/07/13 03:17:46 No.1782565
ready to print..... right. when I open her in blender, she was in default pose
>>
Furrynomous 2020/07/13 23:03:39 No.1782957
You realize that there is a folder in the Spyro file called "garage kit" that has the figure posed, divided, and keyed in STL, right? If you are looking for a ready to print file, how about you try opening the print files rather than base blender file.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/07/14 10:49:05 No.1783134
As the owner of a shiny new Ender, you sir are AWESOME! Been looking for this exact thing
>>
3D Printable stl Models Phobos 2020/07/14 19:03:16 No.1783304
File: Rena1_u18chan.png - (155.67kb, 581x891, Rena1.png)
Renamon with NSFW and SFW Torso

https://mega.nz/file/eSABXCQB#dYOtzKE5D_RmaPeT5XeaYGYpDO0-Jjd7S_hdVIwOC6k
>>
3D Printable stl Models Phobos 2020/07/14 19:14:03 No.1783321
File: Rena1_0_u18chan.png - (334.64kb, 815x907, Rena1.png)
Renamon

https://mega.nz/file/OLZxRK6K#HLniSo2nrLaYcMLiw7-7Y9-reVUS3hYPfNPwpWhjKcg
>>
Furrynomous 2020/07/16 07:41:21 No.1784016
File: 2_large_u18chan.jpg - (40.22kb, 516x516, 2_large.jpg)
All i have are these. Available here https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/lola-bunny-by-fursat
>>
Furrynomous 2020/07/16 07:45:16 No.1784021
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/naughties/furry-dragoness-statue
>>
Furrynomous 2020/07/16 07:56:37 No.1784023
Some more SFW Lola https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2392508
>>
Furrynomous 2020/07/16 07:59:00 No.1784024
SFW Krystal https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2415047
>>
Furrynomous 2020/07/16 08:00:04 No.1784025
>>1784023
>>1784024

I can't save pictures from thingiverse
>>
3D Printable stl Models Phobos 2020/07/16 13:18:39 No.1784085
File: AJ_0_u18chan.png - (296.59kb, 878x684, AJ.png)
Applejack from V747

https://mega.nz/file/2aBE1axT#llyD8KNPdgKuE_KJ3KyrzVfw6YGeBSs3TWLxKsxDPkg
>>
3D Printable stl Models Phobos 2020/07/16 13:24:49 No.1784086
File: AJ_1_u18chan.png - (163.99kb, 695x931, AJ.png)
Another modell from V747

https://mega.nz/file/2ORGACqY#uB5r_qWSQuHpbQ_bkECbzReNPsXJfjaRmf2sa3doqJk
>>
Furrynomous 2020/07/16 15:21:33 No.1784105
anyone got this?
https://derpicdn.net/img/2020/4/21/2328259/large.webm
>>
Furrynomous 2020/07/16 23:13:40 No.1784224
>>1784105
I can tell you that a lot of that can't be printed. Those "balls" for instance. Parts of her tail and hair are only a skin, and not thick enough to print
>>
Visayan7 2020/08/16 12:10:03 No.1802572
File: smolder-the-teenager-dragon-3d-model-obj-mtl-stl_u18chan.jpg - (147.13kb, 1200x1600, smolder-the-teenager-dragon-3d-model-obj-mtl-stl.jpg)
Smolder from MLP by laservega

https://anonfiles.com/R6TamaNbo3/uploads_files_998488_Smolder_posed_130mm_stl
>>
Visayan7 2020/08/16 12:13:34 No.1802576
File: renamon-sculpture-3d-model-obj-mtl-stl-ztl-zbp_u18chan.jpg - (160.31kb, 1920x1920, renamon-sculpture-3d-model-obj-mtl-stl-ztl-zbp.jpg)
Renamon by laservega

https://anonfiles.com/DeU8mbNfo7/Renamon_zip
>>
Visayan7 2020/08/16 12:21:17 No.1802578
File: salazzle-pokemon-3d-model-obj-stl_u18chan.jpg - (31.27kb, 1241x731, salazzle-pokemon-3d-model-obj-stl.jpg)
Salazzle SFW by laservega

STL
https://anonfiles.com/R4WcmbN3oa/uploads_files_977558_Salazzle_highpoly_stl

OBJ
https://anonfiles.com/t2O8n0Neo6/uploads_files_977558_Salazzle_highpoly.OBJ_1_obj

Edited at 2020/08/16 14:10:52
>>
Visayan7 2020/08/16 12:23:10 No.1802580
File: salazzle-pokemon-printable-3d-model-obj-stl_u18chan.jpg - (73.45kb, 2000x2000, salazzle-pokemon-printable-3d-model-obj-stl.jpg)
Salazzle NSFW by laservega

STL
https://anonfiles.com/5fX1m9N7o1/uploads_files_979216_Salazzle_2_1_nsfw_Rescaled_stl

OBJ
https://anonfiles.com/f6PcneN4od/uploads_files_979216_Salazzle_2_1_nsfw_OBJ

Edited at 2020/08/16 14:12:57
>>
Visayan7 2020/08/16 12:29:05 No.1802582
File: 48913c_48652d7170224fb5b94bea462a2e16f5_mv2_700x700_u18chan.jpg - (71.58kb, 700x700, 48913c_48652d7170224fb5b94bea462a2e16f5_mv2_700x700.jpg)
Bowsette NSFW I guess? Not exactly furry but It is 3d printable. By Nikko Industries

https://anonfiles.com/D1a9n3N7of/Jessica_Nigri_Bowsette_1_zip
>>
Visayan7 2020/08/16 12:37:52 No.1802586
File: KrystalBustByV747AndKagekitsoon-800x571_u18chan.jpg - (39.14kb, 800x571, KrystalBustByV747AndKagekitsoon-800x571.jpg)
Krystal from Starfox bust by V747

https://anonfiles.com/16m4n7Nco4/bust_starfox_rar
>>
Visayan7 2020/08/16 12:38:59 No.1802587
File: skylanders-academy-cynder-model-pack-3d-model-max--obj-mtl-stl-ztl-zbp_u18chan.jpg - (82.07kb, 1479x920, skylanders-academy-cynder-model-pack-3d-model-max--obj-mtl-stl-ztl-zbp.jpg)
Cynder from spyro by laservega

https://anonfiles.com/7bmen4N5o0/uploads_files_1845443_SA_Cynder_model_pack_zip
>>
Visayan7 2020/08/16 12:57:45 No.1802598
Don't suppose anyone got files from kagekitsoon and Cleo Figurines? Would love the Braixen model

Edited at 2020/08/16 12:58:04
>>
Salandit 2020/08/16 13:20:20 No.1802604
>>1802578
>>1802580
If you happen to have the OBJs for these fine lizards, I'd love to have them myself if you're willing to upload them!
>>
Visayan7 2020/08/16 14:09:08 No.1802616
>>1802604
Yep should have them. Will post these as well
>>
Salandit 2020/08/16 14:29:03 No.1802624
>>
Visayan7 2020/08/16 15:02:21 No.1802671
File: cyberkitty_2as_u18chan_u18chan.jpg - (246.78kb, 1212x920, cyberkitty_2as_u18chan.jpg)
Cyber Kitty NSFW

https://anonfiles.com/Lavate57na/cyberkitty_rar
>>
Visayan7 2020/08/16 15:03:46 No.1802677
File: ChunkerKrystal_u18chan_u18chan.png - (1mb, 1578x916, ChunkerKrystal_u18chan.png)
Big Breasted Krystal

https://anonfiles.com/ZfV3JbB5oe/Krystal_Chunker_stl
>>
Visayan7 2020/08/16 16:40:54 No.1802706
File: shedragon_0_u18chan.jpg - (26.11kb, 1024x670, she dragon.jpg)
Also if anybody wants I can post some BJD files or links (ball jointed doll) that you can either buy or 3d print. Managed to get my self a anthro dragoness doll which is absolutely stunning. Only less than 60 made in the world but slowly increasing.

Edited at 2020/08/16 16:42:17
>>
Furrynomous 2020/08/16 20:06:43 No.1802806
>>1802706
Absolutely, only thing better than a printable figure is one that isn't confined to a single static pose.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/08/16 23:59:19 No.1802875
>The only thing stopping me from getting a 3D printer is my inability to paint

I'd end up with a row of blue/grey uncolored bitches. I have no artistic talent. Sucks that technology isn't at a point where these printers can just print in color. Well it probably exists but it's experimental and costs 10,000$ or whatever
>>
Furrynomous 2020/08/17 09:56:02 No.1803116
>>1802875
It exists, but it's more complicated, less common, and by extension more expensive like you said.
Off the top of my head they come in "Literally a normal FDM printer, except there's multiple nozzles for multiple colours." Or the variant where multiple colours go to one nozzle, except they still haven't figured out how to mix the streams yet so it's still the individual colours you feed it only.
Then there's the ones that are basically normal paper inkjet printers, except that they fuse multiple layers of paper together, cutting each layer to be the shape as they go. That's the kind of printer you're likely wanting to get. Downsides, prints seem to look kinda, fuzzy in a low fidelity way, that process doesn't do hard edges very well.
Long story short, get a SLA printer and learn how to paint figures.
>>
Visayan7 2020/08/17 11:22:36 No.1803125
File: 710x528_30633474_16327906_1581461871_u18chan.jpg - (259.95kb, 710x528, 710x528_30633474_16327906_1581461871.jpg)
Yeah there is a printer which uses sandstone as a filament and colour ink and as it prints it prints it based on the colour of the model. The print usually comes out grainy but to be honest it looks really good depending on the print. here is a example. This one cost around £170 which is reasonable to me.

If you want a cheap resin printer go for anycubic. They have overwhelmingly positive reviews and the prints come out really good

Edited at 2020/08/17 11:27:26
>>
Visayan7 2020/08/17 11:28:27 No.1803127
>>1802875
Yeah there is a printer which uses sandstone as a filament and colour ink and as it prints it prints it based on the colour of the model. The print usually comes out grainy but to be honest it looks really good depending on the print. here is a example.
>>
Visayan7 2020/08/17 11:38:11 No.1803129
Here is some links for 3d printed BJD free/buy

Free
https://www.thingiverse.com/dmstlrc/designs
With videos mostly feral but has Angel and Stitch

https://www.thingiverse.com/7fish/designs
Amazing dragon dolls

For Sell
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ElleoDolls?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=686766358
Has a few anthros

http://bjdcollectasy.com/2017/08/04/she-is-a-dragon/
One I happily own. Also if you're willing to pay more than $600 and wait in line.

Will Post more if I can remember or if someone asks for something specific. Might jog my memory

Edited at 2020/08/17 11:39:38
>>
Visayan7 2020/08/19 17:56:43 No.1804066
File: 81cd11e1243aa6f9ffbb72f00bc4a4a4_u18chan.png - (1.29mb, 1604x1688, 81cd11e1243aa6f9ffbb72f00bc4a4a4.png)
Skater pony from mlp by V747. Recommend resin printer for this one

https://anonfiles.com/f2ufT6N1o6/for_3d_printing_zip
>>
Visayan7 2020/09/05 17:46:41 No.1812929
File: png_1_u18chan.png - (327.1kb, 996x1364, png.png)
mlp anthro singer by V747

https://anonfiles.com/P174SaR2o5/mlp_singer_by_V747_zip
>>
Visayan7 2020/09/05 18:07:49 No.1812940
File: Dragon_E_S_5000x_u18chan.jpg - (421.43kb, 2048x2048, Dragon_E_S_5000x.jpg)
Not sure where to post this so left it here instead.

Origami wearable masks dragon with claws by Wintercraft. 3D PRINTER NOT NEEDED

If requested will post all of them or specific ones, and therefore will need to sort them out.
Will also see how I could convert this into 3d printable which would be quite cool. Suggestions on software or tips would be appreciated.

https://anonfiles.com/78SbS7R2o8/Dragon_wintercroft_rar
>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/06 14:59:24 No.1813238
>>1812940
That's pretty cool I would like to see more.
Might be a good idea to start a new thread called Papercraft if you do post them up.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/06 18:34:49 No.1813318
>>1813238
Might do that. I got around 50 masks so I either post one by one with image or all in a folder. How does one make a new thread?
>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/07 15:53:38 No.1813671
>>1813318
Separate with Images is preferred but if its too much work just put them in a folder.
To start a brand new thread write a new message in the Fur index and not in any already started thread.

https://u18chan.com/fur/
>>
Visayan7 2020/09/08 15:11:52 No.1814151
>>1813671

Ok thank you, probably make a new thread than each one with images
>>
Visayan7 2020/09/09 18:01:41 No.1814684
File: beauty_u18chan.png - (280.24kb, 1005x754, beauty.png)
Mirage the cat

https://anonfiles.com/5aX73fTbo5/cat_mirage_zip
>>
Visayan7 2020/09/22 16:04:04 No.1820917
File: dbuipxa-54c53a3e-c11c-4c69-a3e7-bbd502ca0435_u18chan.jpg - (302.89kb, 931x1577, dbuipxa-54c53a3e-c11c-4c69-a3e7-bbd502ca0435.jpg)
Coal the kobold from rakkuguy comics

https://ufile.io/aghb45pg

alternative
https://gofile.io/d/tZAv7Q

Edited at 2020/09/24 17:30:17
>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/24 05:32:09 No.1821716
>>1820917
It seems that the file is down. Any chance for a mirror, please?
>>
Visayan7 2020/09/24 17:32:04 No.1821850
>>1821716

Alternative link has been posted.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/24 17:35:30 No.1821851
>>1821850
Thanks so much! Can't get enough kobolds in my life.
>>
Visayan7 2020/09/24 17:42:13 No.1821855
>>1821851

If you are interested I can check if i got some Kobold miniatures.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/25 03:19:07 No.1822008
>>1821855
Hell yeah I'm interested!
>>
Visayan7 2020/09/25 14:18:53 No.1822100
File: 5_531_u18chan.jpg - (1.9mb, 2362x1891, 5.jpg)
>>1822008

Ok, there are some kobold miniatures somewhere but I am not sure what folder they are in. Not sure how long it will take to find them due to there being more than 50 folders of stls only for those folders to have more folders. I do have some Lizards and Chameleon miniatures I managed to find instead if you are interested? Heres one example of them.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/25 19:08:14 No.1822218
>>1822100
Those look kickass! Honestly, I'm interested in anything reptilian, so feel free to post!
>>
Visayan7 2020/09/25 20:50:39 No.1822255
File: 720X720-coaxoch-4_u18chan.jpg - (141.83kb, 720x720, 720X720-coaxoch-4.jpg)
>>1822218
Personal Favourite

Coaxoch the Duchess - Lizards Beauty
https://gofile.io/d/Mdnruj

Edited at 2020/09/25 20:51:57
>>
Visayan7 2020/09/25 21:03:16 No.1822258
File: quetzalcoatl-the-feathered-goddess_u18chan.jpg - (1.04mb, 800x1000, quetzalcoatl-the-feathered-goddess.jpg)
>>1822218
Quetzalcoatl, The Feathered Goddess
Quite a big girl so be prepared

https://gofile.io/d/IBSqUR
>>
Visayan7 2020/09/25 21:10:58 No.1822261
File: May-Patreon-Lost-Kingdom-Miniatures_u18chan.jpg - (581.96kb, 2048x1639, May-Patreon-Lost-Kingdom-Miniatures.jpg)
>>1822218
Here are the lost kingdom set and a few other lizards (snapping turtles, chameleons etc). Also I think I have a folder based on aztec inspired lizards and scenery so will post this later on. Will post more lizards overtime if i can find the rest.

To other anons, if interested I can make another thread primarily for 3d printable minatures rather than posting miniatures on this thread. Might use a site that allows me to put edit folders in so that anyone can access them at their own leisure. Up to you.


https://gofile.io/d/xqt1pz
>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/26 02:04:51 No.1822334
>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/26 10:27:18 No.1822502
>>1822255
>>1822258
>>1822261
Another anon saying thank you so much. Had known Coaxoch the Duchess existed, but never thought I'd see an open download link for it.
I wouldn't think you'd need to make another thread just for miniatures, the thread's for "3D Printable stl Models", which a miniature 3D printable model still very much is, regardless of the scale. And the thread's usually pretty slow anyway. Plus they're 3D printable models, you can print one intended to be small really big and one meant to be big really small, size is arbitrary.
>>
Visayan7 2020/09/26 18:49:09 No.1822682
File: 6846e39b87442ff462f80a38a496b7dd_original_u18chan.jpg - (88.92kb, 680x505, 6846e39b87442ff462f80a38a496b7dd_original.jpg)
>>1822334

No Problem, glad you like them
Cuetzpal Empire
Here are the Aztec inspired lizards and scenery, there is quite a lot of models. Also if interested the Magmhorin Realm is related to the Cuetzpal Empire (Chaos dwarves vs Lizard) if interested I can post this folder as well but will need a decision so that the folder gets priority for transfer but will take time.

https://gofile.io/d/d5ihC2

>>1822502
No problem glad you wanted it. I have and can get access to a huge variety of files. Wasn't sure if I should separate threads from minatures to figures. I also have got a variety of cosplay that I don't mind posting but I don't think it is allowed here.

Edited at 2020/09/26 18:52:40
>>
Visayan7 2020/09/26 18:53:09 No.1822683
Current folders that I have found/got- Tomb kings, Demons theme (hell hath no fury), Angel theme (heaven hath no fury), Magmhorin Realm (chaos dwarves with lizards related to Cuetzpal Empire) a huge variety of Warhammer 40k stuff. Let me know what other anons want but I am uncertain if some of this stuff is allowed to be posted here, especially Warhammer stuff as it is not furry content. Let me know.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/27 02:24:50 No.1822909
>>1822683
nice collection! and female lizard heroes, now thats rare.
the other 3D thread has quite a lot of non-furry content, so I don't really see a problem.
>>
Ankha 3D 2020/10/14 15:48:56 No.1831350
File: ankha_u18chan.jpg - (67.26kb, 472x472, ankha.jpg)
I Will to revive this thread
>>
Ankha 3D 2020/10/14 15:58:53 No.1831355
File: chloe_0_u18chan.jpg - (35.44kb, 607x817, chloe.jpg)
Chloe from Cathouse Tales

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NHDErwCeQhcDG9kKj9e4Uvu0hqsy9JIN/view?usp=sharing
>>
Ankha 3D 2020/10/14 16:02:31 No.1831357
File: wooloo_u18chan.jpg - (79.08kb, 612x577, wooloo.jpg)
Wooloo

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14c2njNMmQYXFZabSK6ea2ewomfOpN_Dq/view?usp=sharing
>>
Ankha 3D 2020/10/14 16:07:36 No.1831361
File: Kindredmix_u18chan.jpg - (80.26kb, 623x668, Kindredmix.jpg)
Kindred Mix mode by me xD

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_V4oiUvdrgI3-TPg0idRYPqtbA_iH_2m/view?usp=sharing
>>
Ankha 3D 2020/10/14 16:09:19 No.1831367
File: Capture_23_u18chan.jpg - (23.14kb, 641x416, Capture.jpg)
LaFilia one piece fixed

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cL3jJuZNVNcn5U52uxNd7B5bMWzOxvJ9/view?usp=sharing
>>
Ankha 3D 2020/10/14 16:20:34 No.1831381
File: unknown_49_u18chan.png - (415.88kb, 572x757, unknown.png)
Lombax by V747

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZuvoH1c1ROenV5da1-3noLlFJZkvjurx/view?usp=sharing
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/14 17:46:17 No.1831415
>>1831361
Thanks! I quite like this one. Probably getting an Elegoo Saturn or a Anycubic Photon Mono X in the coming month. I'll try to print some of these models when I get it. My Artillery Genius droops too much on minor overhangs, and I haven't had time to dial in settings for it, so I've held off on using it for models.
>>
Visayan7 2020/10/14 18:09:15 No.1831421
>>1831350

Thread never died, just been busy and no requests. But thanks for the files.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/14 18:44:47 No.1831432
>>1831350
Hey thanks for the files. Since you're on 3D thread as well, do you happen to have NaYuya model made by Tenzide?
>>
Visayan7 2020/10/14 18:55:25 No.1831438
>>1831432

are you talking about STL/obj or Zbrush model?
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/14 19:55:31 No.1831477
>>1831438
Everything if available. obj/Zbrush files may be useful to people from the other thread.

Edited at 2020/10/14 20:05:27
>>
Ankha 3d 2020/10/15 00:16:28 No.1831654
File: ankha_0_u18chan.jpg - (46.45kb, 318x357, ankha.jpg)
>>1831350

Thread never died, just been busy and no requests. But thanks for the files.

haha, u can upload another files?
I already ran out of more things to print xD
>>
Visayan7 2020/10/15 16:18:43 No.1831987
>>1831477
Ok turns out I deleted the files, there was a zbrush model or similar where you can create poses and convert them to printable format I think, but unsure if there was a stl. I tried to redownload them but they have been removed. Your best bet is to ask the other thread that focuses on 3d models

>>1831654
What are you looking for specifically? I got tons of files for fdm and resin printers.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/15 19:48:13 No.1832136
>>1831987
Yes I already did, no one seems to have the model in the 3D thread and it's why I decided to ask here too.
Well what a pity, it's the only Tenzide model that wasn't share yet. I tried to report the post on YP in order to be reimported but the report system is broken.
>>
Visayan7 2020/10/18 14:11:51 No.1833611
>>1832136
You can either keep bumping the request on the 3d forum and be patient, someone is bound to have it or wait until someone uploads to yiffparty. If I do come across it I will be sure to post it.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/18 14:23:36 No.1833615
File: Printing_20Pack_0_u18chan.png - (893.18kb, 976x1040, Printing_20Pack.png)
if anyone can share please: https://gumroad.com/l/GY3DPP
>>
Visayan7 2020/10/18 15:07:38 No.1833625
>>1833615
Think I got it, will need to check.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/18 22:03:33 No.1833806
>>1833625
yes please
>>
Visayan7 2020/10/19 13:44:54 No.1834049
File: Printing_20Pack_0_u18chan_u18chan.png - (844.27kb, 976x1040, Printing_20Pack_0_u18chan.png)
>>1833615
Here you go

https://gofile.io/d/1cWmon

Includes
Lola Bunny (Includes SFW and NSFW Version!)
Krystal (Star Fox)
Braixen (Pokemon)
Fink (OK.KO)
Renamon (Digimon)
Silke (Dragalia Lost)
Pearl (Splatoon)
Tweetfur Bird
Frost Wolf
Susie (Deltarune)
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/19 20:57:52 No.1834261
>>1834049
Thanks! Glad you could contribute.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/20 00:36:52 No.1834406
>>1831987
>I deleted the files
This Na'Yuya model is cursed.
Well, I guess we just have to wait patiently.

By the way, you've said that you have about 200GB of 3d printable files.
Are these limited to only furry models or do you have something anime style related too?
(I would ask/request in an appropriate thread like the /e/ mmd thread on 4chan (boards.4chan.org/e/catalog#s=mikumikudance), but this is the only place where I can ask you.)
>>
Visayan7 2020/10/20 08:28:09 No.1834583
>>1834261
No Problem

>>1834406
Yeah sorry about that, just have to keep asking.
Yes, I have way more than 200 GB and these are not all furry models. That is a separate folder. I have quite a couple of folders of anime as well as other franchises like marvel, movies, games, cosplays etc.
I was posting this stuff until I got banned from 4chan for a bit for posting one of my works that I made and painted that had her breasts showing yet one of the other stuff posted by a different anon which also had nudity was not banned so I stopped posting for a bit.

I may create a new thread on 4chan specifically for requesting 3d files and posting files. Would like to find a way to put all my 3d files onto the internet and allow people to access folders and download what they want. Something like mega or something. There was an anon that did this and you had to decrypt the codes he gave you to get the password to access the files. He focuses on tabletop models whilst I focus on fdm related stuff and the odd resin as well.


So if any anons have suggestions on how I could go about doing this, I'm all ears.

Edited at 2020/10/20 08:32:38
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/20 13:02:32 No.1834631
>>1834583
Having a mega link of open folders (as in not compressed, can't navigate a compressed folder without downloading it) would be the best way to do it.
Ideally with some sort of image preview of the final print alongside the files themselves, so someone perusing the folders can know what they're gonna be downloading before actually doing so, given there's no real way to know what you're downloading by the filenames alone. Not saying you'd have to go create them, just the item previews that come up with the original online listing is usually good enough.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/20 14:19:04 No.1834638
>>1834583
I would vote on mega too, probably the easiest way to share you collection.
(However it's easy to report / dmca content on mega, so don't share your primary cloud storage.)
Another alternative is to create a torrent file, but let's leave that as a last resort option.

And as Anon >>1834631 said, some sort of preview or maybe a list would be a good idea, to navigate between the files.
>>
Visayan7 2020/10/21 16:18:51 No.1835229
>>1834631
>>1834638

The problem with that is that most files are compressed and don't have a preview image. The files have the name of the model and where it came from so that's the best people are going to get. I'm defiantly not going to uncompressed all the files with a preview, this will take way to long. Otherwise, they have to type the name of the file on the internet to see what it is.

It originally came from a torrent but now you can't find it anywhere anymore. Even when I did find it, people were selling it for like +150 dollars. Although the stuff is worth more than a thousand dollars. The problem with torrent is I would need to keep updating when I add new files so it's pointless I would think.

I would need to understand how to use mega. My current mega is holding tabletop miniatures for resin printing. I probably would have to buy a monthly subscription to add more space. What I might do is have some sort of donation thing or support where people can donate to put into the subscription, something like ko-fi either one-off or monthly.

Access to the files will be free but donations will help pay the subscription and I can add more stuff that I buy or find. Does this sound selfish or reasonable? Otherwise is there an alternative with unlimited space, allow people to download files using passwords, etc?
>>
Visayan7 2020/10/22 15:48:59 No.1835845
File: 2a8b8a0e65644b43b6ba8d9a63c092fa_u18chan.jpeg - (20.33kb, 720x405, 2a8b8a0e65644b43b6ba8d9a63c092fa.jpeg)
Braixen bust by Tenzide converted by me to test how it will come out.

https://gofile.io/d/IrXSt2
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/22 16:11:35 No.1835848
>>1835229
Donation isn't a bad idea, but I doubt it would work.
You would need a place for the donation links, and I'm sure some sjws would report the mega account.
Another option is maybe an ftp server or making torrents regurarly.
Sharing this amount is just simply not easy.
>>
Visayan7 2020/10/24 13:47:53 No.1836774
>>1835848

Might use a dummy mega account than. Might only just post furry content instead if that's the case until I find a better solution. Torrenting may be a solution but having to update would be a pain not only for me but others downloading it.

Edited at 2020/10/24 13:48:17
>>
Visayan7 2020/10/24 15:11:02 No.1836794
File: Boon_Allosaurus_4_preview_featured_u18chan.jpg - (77.46kb, 628x472, Boon_Allosaurus_4_preview_featured.jpg)
Cute articulated T-rex, recommend using fdm but resin can work just as well. Available for 10 days or longer if downloaded regularly. Need advice printing this let me know but instructions should be fine for any printers, just print slowly.

https://gofile.io/d/BKPwAR

Edited at 2020/10/24 15:14:37
>>
Visayan7 2020/10/24 15:26:27 No.1836803
File: Graphica_-MEGA-Ghost-Print-Play-via-3DKitbash.com__u18chan.png - (207.49kb, 1200x628, Graphica_-MEGA-Ghost-Print-Play-via-3DKitbash.com_.png)
Ghost with moving tongue, great for Halloween.

https://gofile.io/d/4gNEn6
>>
Visayan7 2020/10/24 15:29:58 No.1836805
File: f4fe0fa4c111375baaf7b4b5fbea6687_preview_featured_u18chan.jpg - (28.52kb, 628x472, f4fe0fa4c111375baaf7b4b5fbea6687_preview_featured.jpg)
Skull Bot, for Halloween

https://gofile.io/d/sL2teM
>>
Visayan7 2020/10/25 09:42:44 No.1837200
File: sub-zero-samurai-mask-for-face-from-mortal-kombat-11-3d-model-obj-fbx-stl_u18chan.jpg - (45.13kb, 1178x879, sub-zero-samurai-mask-for-face-from-mortal-kombat-11-3d-model-obj-fbx-stl.jpg)
Samurai mask great for Halloween. FDM printer

https://gofile.io/d/TaV1W3

Edited at 2020/10/25 09:43:14
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/25 21:31:26 No.1837452
>>
Visayan7 2020/10/27 16:18:27 No.1838435
>>1837452
No problem
>>
Visayan7 2020/10/27 16:41:44 No.1838478
File: 6edd9a639e58af2dcad92934c607b64a_display_large_large_u18chan.jpg - (21.19kb, 480x480, 6edd9a639e58af2dcad92934c607b64a_display_large_large.jpg)
Furry Dragons in love

https://gofile.io/d/rmosC6

Edited at 2020/10/27 16:42:01
>>
need more 3d modles Flimzy 2020/10/28 02:55:58 No.1838788
Dose anyone got Na'Yuya Zbrush Model and Lizard Girl from Tenzide also other furry Blender files
>>
Visayan7 2020/10/28 16:06:19 No.1839072
>>1838788

I used to have to model but deleted it I'm afraid,
your best place to check is the 3d models 2.0 thread or yiff party where they will have 3d models for animation use or blender files. This thread is more for stl and obj files

Edited at 2020/10/28 16:06:59
>>
Visayan7 2020/10/28 18:24:03 No.1839116
File: ezgif-7-fb47686c10c6_u18chan.jpg - (32.12kb, 1005x754, ezgif-7-fb47686c10c6.jpg)
Monster hunter wiggler

https://gofile.io/d/84QmS1
>>
Visayan7 2020/10/28 18:27:15 No.1839117
File: ezgif-7-9c7d4f44b2ca_u18chan.jpg - (173.7kb, 1005x1054, ezgif-7-9c7d4f44b2ca.jpg)
Beastman and horned women bust

https://gofile.io/d/J0vEUe
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/29 18:08:43 No.1839676
Absa Festive (Rivals of Aethes), .blend and .stl.

https://anonfiles.com/r9OfM4k1pe/Absa_Festive_zip
>>
Visayan7 2020/10/29 18:35:10 No.1839682
>>1839676
Don't suppose you can post this via gofile? Anonfiles keeps getting blocked for me.

update- nevermind managed to download it. Also, have you got more stls and blend files by the same artist by any chance?

Edited at 2020/10/29 18:49:32
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/29 19:20:18 No.1839707
>>1839682
Fine.
https://gofile.io/d/BwALgt

edit
No but I do have more sculpt files from another artist, just give me some time to upload everything in both servers.

Edited at 2020/10/29 19:23:18
>>
Visayan7 2020/10/29 19:29:07 No.1839719
>>1839707
Sweet, thank you.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/29 20:54:12 No.1839753
>>1839719
Well I just realised the artist's content is on YP. Since I only have few files of their content I'll leave the link to their page instead.
https://yiff.party/patreon/4961739

Most files are .blend but there are some .stl avaliable.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/11/02 21:20:20 No.1841982
File: 1604290620.rysonanthrodog_jadefigure_u18chan.png - (2.12mb, 1920x1145, 1604290620.rysonanthrodog_jadefigure.png)
Who will have the file of this model of KaylaFox?
>>
Furrynomous 2020/11/04 04:17:08 No.1842672
File: tumblr_nyhmd4HgYG1uj48r4o1_1280_u18chan.png - (898.09kb, 593x800, tumblr_nyhmd4HgYG1uj48r4o1_1280.png)
This AI Creates A 3D Model of You!🚶‍♀️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy_VZQnZqGk
>>
All 2020/11/04 07:30:26 No.1842732
>>1822218
Quetzalcoatl, The Feathered Goddess
Quite a big girl so be prepared

https://gofile.io/d/IBSqUR
Good afternoon ^^
Maybe there is a new link to Quetzalcoatl?
>>
Visayan7 2020/11/04 15:37:22 No.1842917
File: quetzalcoatl-the-feathered-goddess_u18chan_u18chan.jpg - (981.11kb, 800x1000, quetzalcoatl-the-feathered-goddess_u18chan.jpg)
>>1841982
Dayum, hope someone posts her. In case of those who want to know where she's from = https://www.patreon.com/posts/42905104. Don't think she will post it for sale so the only way to get her is through Patreon.

>>1842672
Interesting, wonder if it will work the same for items. Been looking for a way to copy a model of a BJD that was custom made so that I can make more of it. Also hot DAYUUM on that photo

>>1842732
Here you go
https://gofile.io/d/LC3Qjx

Edited at 2020/11/04 15:38:20
>>
Visayan7 2020/11/11 20:18:55 No.1846147
File: splashScreen_spyro_3dPrint_01_u18chan.jpg - (423.4kb, 1005x565, splashScreen_spyro_3dPrint_01.jpg)
Spyro male

https://gofile.io/d/RORPt0
>>
Visayan7 2020/11/11 20:28:51 No.1846152
File: obUQq65_u18chan.jpg - (621.73kb, 1753x3014, obUQq65.jpg)
Zanya the gobliness bust with painting instructions
https://gofile.io/d/tZAZND
https://gofile.io/d/v6HNNR
>>
Visayan7 2020/11/11 20:44:31 No.1846155
File: medium_2_u18chan.png - (195.24kb, 800x450, medium.png)
Applebot from mlp
https://gofile.io/d/MYEKpt
>>
Furrynomous 2020/11/13 14:49:12 No.1847029
File: 124794153_10158902279316796_1605078036835141737_n_u18chan.jpg - (55.68kb, 720x960, 124794153_10158902279316796_1605078036835141737_n.jpg)
>>1783321
Love the print so much I bought the files from the original designer.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/11/13 14:49:15 No.1847030
File: 124573664_10158902279861796_8712224563582120606_n_u18chan.jpg - (51.64kb, 720x960, 124573664_10158902279861796_8712224563582120606_n.jpg)
>>1847029
>>
Visayan7 2020/11/13 15:49:39 No.1847049
>>1847029
>>1847030

Wow, those are looking really good. I assume you're going to paint them?
>>
Furrynomous 2020/11/13 16:07:09 No.1847068
File: 124661934_10158902270771796_8839822177966136850_n_u18chan.jpg - (59.81kb, 720x960, 124661934_10158902270771796_8839822177966136850_n.jpg)
>>1847049
Yup, just gotta clean up some support marks still, then she'd getting painted.
Going to add addressable RGB leds under the crystals to make them twinkle too.
About 27 hours of printing on an elegoo mars using anycubic grey and clear resin
>>
Visayan7 2020/11/13 18:22:19 No.1847142
>>1847068

I got all these furry files that I manage to get my hands on and post it on here and I still haven't gotten around to printing any of them. Might look into a resin printer. What are your thoughts on the elegoo mars? Was thinking of getting anycubic
>>
Furrynomous 2020/11/13 18:56:11 No.1847146
>>1847142
The mars has been an absolute workhorse for me.
If I was gonna buy one now, I'd get the mars 2 pro mono for the slightly increased print are and the MUCH faster mono screen
>>
Visayan7 2020/11/13 19:40:07 No.1847156
>>1847146

Dang and I just bought a Prusa to help me print more. Although the price looks pretty good. What's the support like with resins? Do you have to sand it after the removal of supports on the prints? Also how much resin did the print use?

I've got over 500GB of files to print meant for the resin printer and after seeing that renamon, now want to start printing using resin.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/11/13 21:32:48 No.1847241
File: renamonsupports_u18chan.png - (467.91kb, 1001x811, renamon supports.png)
>>1847156
Supports are like pictured.
REmoving is a breaze, just clip them about a mm from the piece, then trim and sand them flush. Pieces are pretty smooth straight off the printer at 0.05mm, but some high build primer and sanding will see them glass smooth with minimal effort.
Whole thing took about 400ml of resin including failed prints because I forgot to keep the printer warm (cold resin is thicker than warm resin and causes suction issues leading to print failures)
Sanding resin is so much easier than sanding PLA/ABS/PETG, especially when the finish is so smooth to begin with
>>
Furrynomous 2020/11/13 21:34:30 No.1847243
>>1847156
Another great thing is that since the whole layer is cured at the same time, the print only takes as long as the tallest piece, so no extra time to fill the whole bed.
>>
Visayan7 2020/11/14 17:21:45 No.1847693
>>1847241
>>1847243
Thanks for your answers. Will look into some printers.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/11/14 17:41:29 No.1847696
Nice thread!

>>1847241

Few comments from someone with experience in both plastic & resin printing:

Many things are completely different in resin printing. With plastic, it's a good idea to have flat faces facing down, even if they're not against the build platform (then you just have matching straight support structure for it).
With resin, this is usually a bad idea. Since support contacts are spots, the surface will gradually start building over them, eventually connecting together.

You can usually just "pull off" properly done supports. After cleaning the model, dipping it in warm water can make supports easy to remove, just do it before curing the model (and before taking your protective gloves off) - supports are MUCH harder to remove once the model is hardened!

For larger models, you usually want to save resin by hollowing them. Partial infill, as done with plastic prints, doesn't really work with resin. You just define wall thickness, and the slicer will make it so. You usually also need some internal supports for successful print, auto supports are good enough for this.

Print orientation and supporting is generally harder than with plastic printing. You need to consider which sides you want to avoid supports on, which direction model fingers are facing etc. - auto supports also don't work quite as well (yet) as with plastic printing. You usually need to at least modify some supports manually to get optimal results.

As for post processing, sure, resin is easier to sand, but you absolutely MUST wear a good enough mask, otherwise, the fine resin dust will get into your lungs.

As for resin temperature, practically none of the cheap resin printers have any kind of resin temperature sensors or heaters. I've started using hair dryer to heat the resin slightly before the first print.
>>
3D Printable stl Models 2020/11/17 23:08:12 No.1849607
do you know similar sites where you can download figure files
>>
Visayan7 2020/11/18 08:56:53 No.1849775
>>1847696
Thanks for the tips. It seems there is a lot more when it comes to resin printers. So it would seem I might have to buy a decent one rather than a cheap one to save me the hassle.

>>1849607
That depends on what type of figures you're after. Miniatures, anthropomorphic/furry, articulated, busts, etc. What are you looking for specifically?

Edited at 2020/11/18 08:57:56
>>
Furrynomous 2020/11/19 05:47:27 No.1850206
File: gunvix_u18chan.png - (1.2mb, 764x1004, gunvix.PNG)
Heroforge.com is good for designing printable furries and scalies. Here's a gun vixen a designed and printed recently. You just have to pay $8 for the files after you're done designing.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/11/19 05:47:35 No.1850207
File: gunvix1_u18chan.jpg - (785.93kb, 1512x2016, gunvix1.jpg)
>>1850206
>>
Furrynomous 2020/11/19 05:47:38 No.1850208
File: gunvix2_u18chan.jpg - (785.3kb, 1512x2016, gunvix2.jpg)
>>1850206
>>
Furrynomous 2020/11/20 00:38:48 No.1850707
>>1849775

If you buy a more expensive resin printer, you might get:
1)Bigger build volume (if you buy a bigger one)
2)Faster printing (due to monochrome instead of RGB screen)
3)Some "fancy features", like temperature sensors (for resin & internal components), maybe heater for resin, maybe tilting resin vat (as in Prusa SL1)
And last but not least:
4)Potentially more expensive spare parts. Spare display for Elegoo Mars: Around $25. Same for Prusa SL1: $90. Both have exactly same resolution.

This point needs to be underlined with resin printers: LCD SCREEN IS A CONSUMABLE - it will eventually break, but you can replace it (usually) yourself. First time better reserve hour (watch tutorial videos or such), after that, it can be done in less than 30 minutes, depending on printer.

Before buying a resin printer:
-Make sure the LCD screen has good enough PPI. Cheapest budget printers have crap like 480p screen (which probably is quite visible on prints). Elegoo Mars, Prusa SL1 etc. have 2k screen, which is more or less standard for that size. Bigger screens obviously need more pixels for same print resolution.
-Check how much spare parts cost. You should be most interested in spare LCD screens. FEP films need to be replaced more often, but they're common. Displays are more "per printer model".
-Consider what features actually are useful enough to pay more. Prusa SL1 has more or less same quality as Elegoo Mars, but is MUCH more expensive. It has some extra features, that won't affect the print quality, at least much.

And another important point, to avoid newbie mistake:
A resin printer will NEVER print "nothing" (unless the light is broken, or there's no resin). If you don't get (part of) model on the build platform, it's likely stuck at the bottom of resin vat. You need to filter the resin to resin bottle, and then remove the hardened resin from the film. Push gently from below with fingers, trying to lift it from the edges. When it starts coming off, pull it gently off with tweezers or such.

If you do NOT do this, the next print will very likely fail (at least around that area), and in worst case, build platform will crush it against the FEP and display, which might result in broken FEP, Display, and liquid resin flowing through the printer. This is definitely among the things that get annoying very fast with resin printers.
>>
Visayan7 2020/11/20 14:59:24 No.1851099
>>1850206
>>1850207
>>1850208

Those actually look pretty good. Is she printed out in filament as it looks like it? I did hear about this site and recommend it to some people that wanted to do D and D.

>>1850707
Thanks for this knowledge. Will definitely do more research. I was thinking of getting a printer with a bigger bed so that I can potentially print cosplay props but I feel It will be even more costly than using filament. But it would be pretty cool having a mask made from resin without the need to sand it.
>>
Visayan7 2020/11/20 15:14:26 No.1851106
File: 303b8c22f1b253ad2b7e1b4fae425f2e_original_u18chan.jpg - (260.25kb, 1552x873, 303b8c22f1b253ad2b7e1b4fae425f2e_original.jpg)
Hell Hath no Fury minature pack (demons, monsters, furries etc)

Here I am posting all these files with no Resin printer to use for myself :( .

https://gofile.io/d/jRj5Zk
>>
Visayan7 2020/11/20 15:16:48 No.1851107
File: 720X720-ks-49_u18chan.jpg - (82.08kb, 720x720, 720X720-ks-49.jpg)
>>1851106

Example of one model
>>
Furrynomous 2020/11/20 17:03:55 No.1851137
>>1851099
Thanks and yes, PLA Steel (a slightly stronger variant of normal metallic PLA) filament, using a Wanhao Duplicator i3 Plus at 0.1mm layers. I didn't sand this one as much as I usually would but then I haven't started the real post-processing yet.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/11/23 21:17:00 No.1852764
File: Capture_86_u18chan.png - (265.96kb, 819x795, Capture.PNG)
Is there a way to edit .stl files? Would like to print this....but the neck is in the wrong place all together!
>>
Visayan7 2020/11/24 18:37:18 No.1853436
>>1851137

Never heard of that filament. What's sanding like, easy/hard? Currently, modifying printers to print abs better for cosplay and testing out other materials instead.

>>1852764
Unless you wanted to remove the neck entirely, than meshmixer, otherwise there is no way. If it was in a format where you can use zbrush then it might be possible but I wouldn't waste my time doing that.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/11/25 02:29:27 No.1853611
File: Heroforge_edit_u18chan.jpg - (330.57kb, 1060x869, Heroforge_edit.jpg)
Decided to buy a Heroforge character to see how they worked. Made some edits to mine to give her bigger breasts and nipples along with some naughty bits.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/11/28 04:24:12 No.1855287
File: 20201127_181107_u18chan.jpg - (797.86kb, 1260x2160, 20201127_181107.jpg)
>>1853611
Her breasts did not come out right and she needs some post processing but it came out alright.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/11/28 04:24:15 No.1855288
File: 20201127_181124_u18chan.jpg - (1.19mb, 2268x3156, 20201127_181124.jpg)
>>1855287
>>
Furrynomous 2020/11/29 15:23:08 No.1856086
>>1841982

Can someone get this please?
https://www.patreon.com/posts/42905104
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/05 21:01:30 No.1859605
>>1856086
Here you go:
https://anonfiles.com/XaZccew7p2/JadeFigure_rar
>>
Reup dead links? Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/05 21:03:34 No.1859606
1820917
1822261
1822682
1835845
1838478
1839116
1839117
1846147
1846152
1846155

Sorry for not making them referral, would rather not get banned with this many
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/05 22:04:03 No.1859635
>>1855287
Looks pretty good to be honest, a little tip, try using a smaller-sized nozzle to handle the details, also don't suppose you can post the file?

>>1859606
I Will post a mega link tomorrow that has most of the files archived posted from here.
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/05 22:24:53 No.1859649
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/06 11:29:10 No.1859899
>>1859649

Here is the link to some of the files that were posted.

https://mega.nz/folder/UthSHJZA#FoMeVbM_X83T6PpESIlZyg (NSFW -play it safe)

The link will only be open for 1-2 days for security reasons.
Some will be missing so download the ones you wanted and let me know what is missing so I can add them to the archive but it will take a few days as the files will be on my other computer. Its still WIP so it is a bit disorganized.
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/06 13:43:45 No.1859945
>>1859899
Oh my god! Thank you! Wasn't expecting an entire archive. And thank you for the missing things.

Here's what wasn't there:
1822261
1822682
1839117
1846155

Edited at 2020/12/06 13:44:34
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/06 15:30:58 No.1859974
>>1859945
No problem, someone has to archive this stuff so it doesn't get lost.
The link has been updated. The rest of the missing ones are in the folder - Scalie, Misc, MLP. Will deactivate link tonight.

Edited at 2020/12/06 15:39:58
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/06 20:55:29 No.1860127
>>1859974

rip, didn't catch your update in time
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/06 21:00:11 No.1860129
>>1860127

Here you go.

https://mega.nz/folder/I1QhQKjb#0vAcFUlrO7PAm07rpPOl3g

https://mega.nz/folder/Q4QXEI7T#HOFS5wKbkgVcamlQPoREEw

https://mega.nz/folder/0pATlARJ#dtQDIKecJHmQWHHOjQYi0Q

https://mega.nz/folder/15Jlza6L#ntds7FSN85BkTSIEWCoGdA
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/06 21:17:54 No.1860136
>>1860129

I really appreciate it! I got them all saved now. Let me know if there is anything you're looking for and I'll sift through what I have.

Edited at 2020/12/06 21:18:46
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/06 21:25:04 No.1860144
>>1859635
Here is my edited file. It is kind of huge because I hollowed her out.
https://mega.nz/file/iBE0jRAa#umlOFVUDug_2sPf1ljQy60AeAAfiI0mLsBWSvylWPZI
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/06 21:31:11 No.1860145
>>1860144
She looks great! Thank you for sharing!
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/06 21:34:54 No.1860148
>>1860136
Not a problem. I'll have anything really. Post any furry/anthro that you have/find here and Ill archive it. Don't suppose you have cosplay stuff? Currently archiving over 30 cosplays at the moment. Having to sift through nearly a terabyte of 3d printable files.

>>1860144
Aww yeah, thank you very much, will put this in the archive.
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/06 21:41:06 No.1860154
>>1860148
That's interesting! If I run across any cosplay stuff I'll make sure to run it through here. I don't have any atm I don't think
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/06 21:42:42 No.1860155
>>1860154
Sweet thank you.
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/06 21:49:31 No.1860159
File: endo_01_grande_0_u18chan.jpg - (70.28kb, 595x568, endo_01_grande.jpg)
Endo the Skeleton with ronin armor, articulated/posable figure
Difficult to print, read instructions carefully

https://gofile.io/d/evemNZ

Edited at 2020/12/06 23:52:36
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/06 22:09:12 No.1860164
File: IntheLairoftheSpiderGoddessLine-up_u18chan.jpg - (4.04mb, 5753x5397, In the Lair of the Spider Goddess Line-up.jpg)
In the Lair of the Spider Goddess

https://gofile.io/d/9tN75D
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/06 22:14:08 No.1860166
File: monster-hunter-world-lunastra-empress-daggers-3d-model-obj-mtl-fbx-stl-ztl-zbp_u18chan.jpg - (1.42mb, 4961x1910, monster-hunter-world-lunastra-empress-daggers-3d-model-obj-mtl-fbx-stl-ztl-zbp.jpg)
A little something from my cosplay collection, enjoy

Monster Hunter World - Lunastra Empress Daggers

https://gofile.io/d/2dd74t
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/07 00:28:04 No.1860226
>>1860164
okay now this is pretty sick, thank you!
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/07 08:46:09 No.1860367
Jesus dude. Seriously, thanks again
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/07 09:02:46 No.1860371
File: 1_657_u18chan.jpg - (76.49kb, 1005x754, 1.jpg)
>>1839117
The person who made this has a gumroad where you can download everything for free. They're very talented!

Gumroad:
https://gumroad.com/duncanlouca

Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=5045314

Edited at 2020/12/07 09:24:34
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/07 09:02:51 No.1860372
File: 1_668_u18chan.jpg - (79.46kb, 1005x650, 1.jpg)
>>1860371

Edited at 2020/12/07 09:20:13
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/07 09:03:04 No.1860373
File: 1_670_u18chan.jpg - (107.9kb, 948x1241, 1.jpg)
>>1860371

Edited at 2020/12/07 09:20:38
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/07 09:23:10 No.1860380
I just think they're neat

Edited at 2020/12/07 09:25:50
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/07 09:28:19 No.1860382
>>1860226
>>1860367
No problem, glad people are downloading these

>>1860380
Thanks for posting the link, keep forgetting to post the guys link so others can download from him instead.
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/07 09:34:21 No.1860384
>>1860373
I'm quite surprised the artist did a design of a tikbalang, not a lot of people know or do art with these creatures. I was told many stories of my family seeing these creatures in the rainforest. Ahh takes me back.
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/07 17:15:27 No.1860601
File: 01CryptofDread_u18chan.png - (4.23mb, 2160x2160, #01 Crypt of Dread.png)
Epic Miniatures august release
Crypt of the dead and The corrupted Forest

https://gofile.io/d/ms37eH
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/07 17:15:30 No.1860602
File: 04CorruptedForest_u18chan.png - (7.68mb, 2160x2160, #04 Corrupted Forest.png)
>>1860601
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/07 17:55:07 No.1860617
Are there any Mad Lads with the STL's to Sasha, Dawn(tripod) or gun bun? I would LOVE to print them up for my shelf.. Both the safe for work.. And NSFW
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/07 18:00:22 No.1860624
File: 123742063_2762600077287910_1318590770447493579_o_u18chan.jpg - (220.91kb, 1400x518, 123742063_2762600077287910_1318590770447493579_o.jpg)
Unit 9 - Girls on Motor Bikes November

https://gofile.io/d/v6ltzr
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/07 18:02:45 No.1860628
>>1860617

Got a link to what they look like? They don't sound familiar to me
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/07 18:07:35 No.1860633
File: 2qxj9l6rmq361_u18chan.jpg - (323.03kb, 1180x491, 2qxj9l6rmq361.jpg)
Kamikaze Orphans and Black site agents bonus

https://gofile.io/d/0O9hGv
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/07 23:25:28 No.1860766
File: il_1140xN.2109568994_6sqq_u18chan.jpg - (194.33kb, 1140x566, il_1140xN.2109568994_6sqq.jpg)
Goldmaw Lizard Pack

https://gofile.io/d/uPGWPh
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/07 23:26:34 No.1860767
File: 00EyeGryphkins-Full-Release_u18chan.jpg - (649.81kb, 1920x1080, 00EyeGryphkins-Full-Release.jpg)
EyeCult Gryphkin (anthro bird pack)

https://gofile.io/d/mJSfRB

Edited at 2020/12/07 23:28:38
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/07 23:38:32 No.1860769
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/08 14:18:12 No.1861081
>>1859605
https://youtu.be/z-JRdRXiNv4
Thanks man
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/08 15:50:51 No.1861144
File: 00RakshakinFull_u18chan.jpg - (552.28kb, 1920x1080, 00 Rakshakin Full.jpg)
Rakshakin Headhunters

https://gofile.io/d/cszQ6Y
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/08 15:56:16 No.1861145
File: asdaw_u18chan.jpg - (79.99kb, 700x1492, asdaw.jpg)
Also a bit of a long shot but don't suppose anyone got files from kagekitsoon and Cleo Figurines? Looking for the braixen model specifically but anythings fine.
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/08 19:46:38 No.1861353
>>1861145

Here is Loona
>>1800026

Edited at 2020/12/08 19:47:14
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/08 20:02:02 No.1861368
>>1861353
Already got her. Also did some research and it turns most of the files by the artists are not and never will be for sale only the model will be for sale via auction. Bit of a shame.
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/09 14:44:48 No.1861845
File: wefwef_u18chan.png - (52.78kb, 523x716, wefwef.png)
These files were a pain to try to get. Had to decrypt codes and solve racist puzzles which have caused me to question myself......


But anyhow I managed to get them. Will post specific ones via requests or randomly post them over time. Some might not be posted so if there is one you want let me know. Check on the internet to see what the pack includes. This folder contains all files from the Artisan Guild.

Edited at 2020/12/09 20:01:28
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/09 15:22:22 No.1861857
>>1861845
Now I'm just curious what kinda place puts racist riddles on their uploads.

Anyway, I'd be interested in the "Princess on Panther" one.

Edited at 2020/12/09 15:22:38
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/10 00:14:04 No.1862160
>>1820917
Coal the kobold from rakkuguy comics
anyone got this links are down

Edited at 2020/12/10 00:14:29
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/10 00:47:50 No.1862174
>>1835845
anyone got this one link down
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/10 02:48:50 No.1862229
>>1861845
While I would love to get everything for archival purposes, the ones that caught my eye were:

Goldmaw Lizards
EyeCult Gryphkin
Abyss Demons
Fighter's Guild
Oni Clan
Ashen Alfar Inquisitors
Sparksoot Goblins
Death Tide Jurakin
Abyss Demons

>>1862160
https://anonfiles.com/37Da29x4pc/Coal_the_kobold_from_rakkuguy_comics_zip

>>1862174
https://anonfiles.com/V8Cb22xep5/Braixen_Bust_pokemon_zip

Edited at 2020/12/10 02:53:20
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/10 05:15:04 No.1862281
>>1862229
Awsome thanks
>>
The Dragonguard Furrynomous 2020/12/10 10:52:40 No.1862361
File: 720X720-supp-maid3_u18chan.jpg - (112.48kb, 720x720, 720X720-supp-maid3.jpg)
>>1861845

Could you post the Dragonguard Collection please?

I'm looking for these models. Thanks
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/10 11:55:44 No.1862378
File: 720X720-princesspanther1_u18chan.jpg - (88.34kb, 720x720, 720X720-princesspanther1.jpg)
>>1861857
The worse kinds. Had to walk through hell and back to get these.
https://gofile.io/d/VkMd4d

>>1862229
Damn not making it easy on me, will take some time. The goldmaw and Gryphkin have already been posted

>>1862361
Have not got these ones yet. Been trying to get my hands on these ones. Will take some time to get them so be patient.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/10 12:43:53 No.1862390
>>1861845
I'd love to have the Plague-Mine Kobolds, and the Tarasque! I'm also curious of what the Megabosses file is. Thanks for the contributions!
>>1862361
>>1862378
I'm definitely looking forward to those!
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/10 14:59:47 No.1862415
File: fewfew_u18chan.jpg - (258.18kb, 1280x720, fewfew.jpg)
>>1861845

>>1862229
>>1862390
This took a while but here are some of them. Enjoy. Also, be aware links will only last for 1 week unless downloaded regularly so be quick


Abyss Demons - https://gofile.io/d/ryGiiy
Fighter's Guild - https://gofile.io/d/H8gz1M
Oni Clan - https://gofile.io/d/MkMJC6
Ashen Alfar Inquisitors - https://gofile.io/d/HUpGNy
Sparksoot Goblins - https://gofile.io/d/GRuSyy
Death Tide Jurakin - https://gofile.io/d/aBNiNa
Delani, Depths Dragon (Megabosses) - https://gofile.io/d/Boc0Xc
Epic Boss Bonus Tarasque - https://gofile.io/d/UJcQDO
Plague-Mine Kobold Set - https://gofile.io/d/TR71Bu

Also, do post some pics, would like to see how they come out

Edited at 2020/12/10 15:10:00
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/10 14:59:50 No.1862416
File: advv_u18chan.jpg - (524.99kb, 1874x930, advv.jpg)
>>1862415
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/10 14:59:54 No.1862417
File: dvwe_u18chan.jpg - (264.5kb, 1280x720, dvwe.jpg)
>>1862415
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/10 14:59:57 No.1862418
File: we_u18chan.jpg - (292.04kb, 1280x720, we.jpg)
>>1862415
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/10 14:59:59 No.1862419
File: ewrfwe_u18chan.jpg - (260.02kb, 1280x720, ewrfwe.jpg)
>>1862415
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/10 15:00:03 No.1862420
File: maxresdefault_94_u18chan.jpg - (258.5kb, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg)
>>1862415
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/10 15:00:05 No.1862421
File: 720X720-delani-1_u18chan.jpg - (155.91kb, 720x720, 720X720-delani-1.jpg)
>>1862415
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/10 15:00:07 No.1862422
File: il_fullxfull.2218549446_cisl_480x480_u18chan.jpg - (27.68kb, 480x480, il_fullxfull.2218549446_cisl_480x480.jpg)
>>1862415
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/10 15:00:10 No.1862423
File: sdvwve_u18chan.jpg - (291.4kb, 1280x720, sdvwve.jpg)
>>1862415
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/10 15:38:48 No.1862436
>>1862415
Thank you so much! Internet tubes are on full blast and glowing red. I can do anonfile reups later, should it become necessary.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/10 22:41:54 No.1862580
>>1862415
Thanks so much! I look forward to printing these!
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/11 06:06:54 No.1862714
>>1862415
Thank you so much again! Sorry to put so many down. I'll look through my stuff and upload a few things. You might have them already though

Anyone else who wants something that isn't brand new, request it, and I'll see if I have it!

Edited at 2020/12/11 06:12:47
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/11 07:13:56 No.1862740
File: EcITWZmUEAARnVS_u18chan.jpg - (227.5kb, 1536x2048, EcITWZmUEAARnVS.jpg)
Here is the full version of Manuel De Jorge's Renamon 3D Print Kit in case anyone didn't get it

https://anonfiles.com/l8r6Max3p2/Renamon3DPrintKit_zip
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/11 19:58:34 No.1862937
>>1862436
No problem, if links are down and people request them, just put them on anonfiles. I would but accessing the site gets blocked for me

>>1862580
No problem, don't forget to post pics.

>>1862714
No worries, I might as well post everything if this is going to be the case. Post whatever you have or find. Will also post some links to other furry stl content in case people are interested in buying and posting them here.


Also to fellow anons using this thread need some thoughts/opinions on this
Looking into maybe using the mega account and allowing people to access that instead of uploading them to anonfiles or gofile. I can afford the 400GB a month which should be more than enough for the files that people will definitely want. I got way more files but, baby steps.
Links would be activated randomly(?) and only for a day to protect the account.
if anons find other files and post them, ill download them and put them into the archive for other people so they won't get lost.
What are people's thoughts? Would you prefer accessing a link to all the files available and downloading what you want or using something like anon files instead and having to go through past posts?

Edited at 2020/12/11 20:03:51
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/11 20:51:51 No.1862955
File: t71a18zdbg0611_u18chan.jpg - (534.41kb, 1920x1080, t71a18zdbg061 (1).jpg)
>>1862361
Here you go, wasn't easy but managed to get it. Now if only I have a resin printer to print The Lusty Draconian Maid

https://gofile.io/d/AghQn9
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/12 05:57:59 No.1863082
>>1862955
Thank you very much!
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/12 07:01:28 No.1863108
>>1862937
I like the mega archive idea, the only downside being the possibility of having the account disabled and you losing your deposit because of that
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/12 07:16:26 No.1863117
I've been looking into getting my hands on a printer, does anyone have any recommendations? I know next to nothing, so any input is appreciated
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/12 09:03:27 No.1863150
>>1863082
No problem


>>1862937
>>1863108
This is the main problem for me, the mega community says you don't report people usually, it's frowned upon (snitches get stitches), unless of course if it's the illegal content. I would release the link for a short amount of time then disable it to prevent any reporting. People will only be able to download a small amount though.
Maybe what I could do is show a JPEG of what's available and people can make a request on the folder and only post a link to that folder. The last thing I want is for too many people to download causing suspicion to MEGA. Might need to do some more research.


>>1863117
Oh boi here we go. Firstly what type of printer are you after, FDM (filament based) or SLA (resin). If you intend to print the models I post then go for an SLA and will recommend and give tips. If unsure will tell you the differences between these two printers. Would have thought you already had one.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/12 14:20:02 No.1863216
>>1863117
I would recommend a filament 3D printer. There are a few types all with different pros and cons. Creality makes good printers, I have a Creality CR6-SE that works great and is very quiet. I got mine for under $300 on kickstarter and it is kind of overpriced now.

Another good printer which I own is the FLSUN QQ-S. It is a delta style printer which means it has a round build plate but can make tall objects. There is a pro version out that is reasonably priced.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/12 15:01:53 No.1863218
>>1863216
Seconding creality, they make cheap and good FDM printers. I have an ender 3 pro and it's pretty much the best for that price point. Only issue is sometimes the metal bed comes a bit bowed in the center, but this might've been fixed in recent revisions.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/13 00:59:14 No.1863491
Havent ever considered printing before, but this thread made me curious.
Any recommendations if money is a secondary concern and you just want the smoothest, highest resolution prints available to the home printing market?
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/13 04:28:02 No.1863539
>>1863150
Haha yeah, haven't really had the money before now. I was thinking of getting one of each, and I think I have a solid idea for an FDM. What would you recommend for SLA?

>>1863216
>>1863218
Yes, when I was looking into things the Ender 3 came up a lot. Seems to be the easiest and cheapest way to get quality prints for the applications I'm looking for.

Also, that Delta printer seems very interesting and I'll look into that more!

Edited at 2020/12/13 04:32:31
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/13 09:45:15 No.1863643
Currently, own/had
Cr-10 V2
Anycubic i3 Mega (sold)
Ender 3 (sold)
Prusa MK3S

Some words of wisdom from me (I tend to give my students a lot of wisdom and philosophic stuff) 'When buying a reliable printer you have more time to Focus on your hobbies whilst utilizing 3D printing. When buying a cheap printer you end up having 3D printing as a hobby where you spend more time buying upgrades, improving your printer than the actual printing'.


>>1863491
If money is not a concern then go for a Prusa mk3s. These printers are extremely reliable. Automatic bed leveling really saves you time. More upgraded than some of my other cheap printers saving you the time of not needing to replace/upgrade.
The main issue I have is the small bed size but don't let that stop you. I knew one person who printed an entire iron man costume using just a Prusa, so it is possible.
I had some issues when I bought the kit only to end up finding out it was a slicer issue and now they print perfectly. If you want I can post some cosplay stuff that I printed from some of my printers so you can see how they came out.
Or you can buy cheap printers like cr-10 or ender and upgrade it as you go along. I have been upgrading my cr-10 and the quality is almost as good as the Prusa. But you would end up spending more upgrading a cheap printer to be just as good as a Prusa. If you don't mind that then there you go for it.

If you are after a printer to print miniatures (the ones I typically post) then read on.

>>1863539
If you are getting one of each and want a cheap printer that you can upgrade over time, go for either a CR-10 or ender. If you go for a cr-10 get the V2 or V3 for its quietness and reliability. If you get the cr-10s you will have a few issues that you will need to rectify, which is not a big issue but it will take time and money.
Or go for an ender, they pretty much work straight away but eventually, it will have some issues down the road where you will have to upgrade it. But if you clean and properly maintain it it will last. If you want can post some stuff I printed using the cr-10 and prusa.

For an SLA, Anycubic Photon (not S, there bad) has extremely high reviews and has really good quality on miniatures. Anycubic tends to have better support the Creality. I also hear Elegoo Saturn 4k is better than any cubic with a bigger bed, and far more detail than Anycubic. Anycubic did release some new SLA printers but you will need to research them. Just type in the best SLA printer and see what's available and go from there.
But I am certain there will be other anons that can tell you their experience on SLA printers they are currently using.

I would suggest though understand how you print using an SLA printer, It a little more complicated than FDM, and depending on what your printing, can be more expensive than printing using filament-based printers.
Go on youtube and see some reviews on these printers and pick one that floats your boat. Every printer has its positives and negatives. Ie The cr-10 has a great build plate but is not always reliable depending on what you print whereas Prusa can print exotic filament reliably but has a small bed.

Edited at 2020/12/13 19:34:53
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/13 12:28:35 No.1863674
File: November_Release_full_text_u18chan.jpg - (1.05mb, 1920x1080, November_Release_full_text.jpg)
Patreon - White Werewolf Tavern November - Gnolls with bonus hero (lizard)


https://anonfiles.com/f3Z3t4Hfp8/202011_7z

Edited at 2021/02/10 13:56:12
>>
EvoX 2020/12/13 18:32:23 No.1863806
>>1863643

I concur with this as well. I have a Ender 5 Plus with some upgrades for PEEK and other materials. But my go to for anything that doesnt need to be extremely strong is my Anycubic photon. Its just reliable and has a shorter learning curve than FDM Printing.

Plate level and Z axis set? Done. FEP tight? Done. Lets print. It gets more into the weeds with resin curing times but thats almost a per bottle basis.

But yeah. Anycubic photons are fantastic in my book. Although I ditched the IPA for cleaning and use pure acetone. Its more effective for me and IPA is almost unobtainable in the country I'm at due to boomers and the pandemic
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/14 07:53:41 No.1864263
>>1863643
Very informative, thank you!
Doing some more research I think I've decided on an Anycubic Photon, given my space and budget/experience limitations. Their Washing/Curing station seems like a good idea too for the same reasons. They're also having a Christmas Sale for 3 more days which is convenient!

Would you recommend any other Resins that I could use? I found this resource, it is just a lot https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1crvzMnt_8NJXAsABinoIhcOjE8l3h7s0L82Zlh1vkL8/edit#gid=0

And I would love to see your print comparisons!

Edited at 2020/12/14 07:56:04
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/14 16:36:05 No.1864473
File: container_fem-spyro-figure-3d-printing-257782_u18chan.jpg - (201.96kb, 333x500, container_fem-spyro-figure-3d-printing-257782.jpg)
>>1864263
Anycubic Photon is the best printer to start you off in detail and price when printing models. Don't expect out of this world quality but good quality despite the price. You could buy a pricier one but 3d printing is not for everyone and you may not like it down the road so get a cheap one for now and see how it goes. Anycubic resin is really good from what I heard. Be sure to get it when they do offers. Anycubic site tend to do offers either every week or 2 so you can either wait for a better offer or take your chances, but see if you can get the resin cheaper, sometimes they do buy one get one free sort of offers. An anon posted his Renamon using anycubic resin and it looks pretty damn good (he used a different printer). See below.

I can't comment on what I think of the Washing/Curing stuff. Not sure what they are used for but my guess is to strengthen the model after printing.
Did you say you were getting an FDM as well? If so will post some stuff I printed using anycubic mega, cr-10 and prusa.

Also, the Spyro image was printed using a anycubic photon.
>>1847029
>>1847030
>>1847068

Edited at 2020/12/14 16:41:38
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/14 18:41:40 No.1864548
>>1864473
Oh nice, that looks very good! The washing and curing is to clean off additional resin and to strengthen the material yeah. From what I've read, it is mostly required.

I'm probably just going to get an MSLA first and get an FDM later. I'm thinking of waiting to get the Saturn MSLA 4K when it comes back into stock. It seems pretty good too, but let me get your opinion on that! I would still like to see your FDM prints though, if you don't mind.

Edited at 2020/12/14 19:08:13
>>
EvoX 2020/12/14 22:14:08 No.1864695
>>1864473
I have the anycubic wash and cure.
Honestly some acetone and a good brush does an equally good job of cleaning. The curing part is actually pretty good and have had good results. My only gripe is the actual plate the prints rotate on is tough to get onto the machine because they didnt chamfer the edges of where it connects so its a pain. But if saving money is more priority a UV Curing lamp and a display rotating dolly will do an equally good job

>>1864548
Thats actually some really solid paint work. What paint did you use for that?
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/14 22:21:18 No.1864698
>>1864695
This was not done by me but by someone else I know. He painted using lacquer paint with an airbrush and used stickers for the eyes. This was the image used to promote the sale of the model. It's not difficult to paint you just need common knowledge when painting. I will post a cosplay I did from foam and 3d printing that was painted and made by me in a bit.

Edited at 2020/12/14 22:22:34
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/14 22:32:12 No.1864703
File: 20201214_220727_u18chan.jpg - (1.81mb, 4032x3024, 20201214_220727.jpg)
>>1864548
The ELEGOO Saturn I hear is very good. There is a difference I recall where the photon prints models with a texture of some sort whilst the elegoo does not. Some like the texture some don't, I can't remember what it was. I would suggest going on youtube to check, I believe there is a video or two comparing the photon and elegoo printer.

Here are some images showing what I printed from different FDM printers. Won't post too many just in case.

1 - Shows an enclosure I made whilst using the Prusa to print out parts to make it. The orange and grey stuff you see are 3d printed
2- This was printed from the Anycubic i3 mega and ender
3 - Printed from my CR-10 showing how much can be printed when using a big bed
4 - Left was printed from Anycubic mega and right from Prusa, and I can say that the Prusa really shows the difference in quality
5- Here's a cosplay I made where 30% of it was 3d printed, Helmet, articulated power fists, accessories (purity seals, skull, grenades etc) internal structure and so on. The printer that was used was an anycubic mega before I got the CR-10. Had to separate the helmet into many parts. The cosplay is currently undergoing maintenance and repair.

Edited at 2020/12/14 22:45:43
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/14 22:32:15 No.1864704
File: 20201214_220811_u18chan.jpg - (2.13mb, 4032x3024, 20201214_220811.jpg)
>>1864703
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/14 22:32:18 No.1864705
File: 20201214_175713_u18chan.jpg - (1.89mb, 4032x3024, 20201214_175713.jpg)
>>1864703
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/14 22:32:21 No.1864706
File: 20201214_175639_u18chan.jpg - (2.06mb, 4032x3024, 20201214_175639.jpg)
>>1864703
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/14 22:32:24 No.1864707
File: IMG-20200309-WA0005_u18chan.jpg - (175.56kb, 746x1161, IMG-20200309-WA0005.jpg)
>>1864703
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/15 10:59:55 No.1864996
File: EbnEBs-U8AA8FGC_u18chan.jpg - (1.02mb, 964x1928, EbnEBs-U8AA8FGC.jpg)
>>1864263
Made using anycubic photon and genuine resin.
The edges may be a little soft, but the printing accuracy is quite good.

If you have enough money, you may be able to use Photon monoX, which has a larger output size.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/15 10:59:57 No.1864997
File: EnrJzUdUUAICHL2_u18chan.jpg - (223.75kb, 1024x2048, EnrJzUdUUAICHL2.jpg)
>>1864996
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/15 11:34:46 No.1865004
>>1864703
All of these are great!

>>1864707
That is very impressive
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/15 13:33:07 No.1865031
>>1864996
That looks really good. It's great seeing other peoples work on these models. Did you airbrush or hand painted it?

>>1864997
Do you have the files for this model? If so I don't suppose you could post the files for this model? Been trying to get my hands on this alternative jade for a while.
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/15 14:04:44 No.1865036
File: 1607945180788_u18chan.jpg - (226.88kb, 1258x1280, 1607945180788.jpg)
Bunch of Mech. Assembly instructions on Gambody

https://gofile.io/d/K5u1Px
>>
EvoX 2020/12/15 15:39:54 No.1865064
>>1865036
THANK YOU! Oh my god. I cant wait to load these up and print. Not all heros have capes
>>
XabinOtter 2020/12/15 20:13:03 No.1865158
I would love to show off the models I recently got 3D printed and painted... but they're herms, so not appropriate for this board, at least...
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/17 05:17:25 No.1865888
>>1865158
You could take such to either Intersex or mark such with spoilers and a written description of such here.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/17 05:17:44 No.1865890
>>1865158
You could take such to either Intersex or mark such with spoilers and a written description of such here.
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/17 14:16:19 No.1866047
File: dfdfb_u18chan.png - (88.06kb, 834x493, dfdfb.png)
>>1865064
Very Welcome, be sure to post pics

>>1865158
As long as you put a spoiler tag and it's 3d printed related you should be fine. Not really into herm but still would like to see people's work.


Also on a related note, Found a folder with 3d printable dragon Dildos.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD do not use them, they're just there for show and giggles. There's also a penis soap dispenser in there somewhere. DOWNLOAD AT OWN RISK

https://gofile.io/d/L4eTfE

Edited at 2020/12/17 14:18:53
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/17 15:16:32 No.1866059
File: 93uuft4m2cr51_u18chan.jpg - (1.11mb, 3840x2160, 93uuft4m2cr51.jpg)
Comet Lord minatures October - Monster Hunters (bloodborne inspired?)

https://gofile.io/d/U8lwZv
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/17 16:27:54 No.1866087
File: EdnDCKZWAAA_Xin_u18chan.jpg - (648.75kb, 2100x1500, EdnDCKZWAAA_Xin.jpg)
Dragon Trappers Lodge august (anthro Japanese theme)

https://gofile.io/d/YsBdOZ
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/17 20:33:23 No.1866235
50% off on models via link

https://www.myminifactory.com/sales/christmas-2020?utm_source=Notifcation&utm_medium=Notif&utm_campaign=11-12-20_IC_MyMiniFactory_Christmas%20Sale_MMF&pk_campaign=11-12-20_IC_MyMiniFactory_Christmas%20Sale_MMF&pk_kwd=Notif
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/17 22:13:52 No.1866265
>>1865158

please post it and maybe the files too
>>
EvoX 2020/12/17 23:37:50 No.1866282
>>1865036
God damn dude. Hooking your brothers up! Finally got the Tourbillon Mechanica clock STLs I've been drooling over. Thanks!
>>
IceTigerV 2020/12/18 00:47:55 No.1866293
>>1866087
Thanks for the files and tips about the printers.

Edited at 2020/12/18 00:48:34
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/18 01:48:40 No.1866302
I'm a little bit late to the party. Can i have anything reptilian related Visayan. i mean your whole gallery would be fine too xD downloaded the stuff that was still accessible atm already tho ;)

The Cuetzpal Empire and your cosplay stuff would be great. With Quetzalcoatl, The Feathered Goddess. and Maybe Deepwood Aflar and Vamps would be awesome :3

(Do you have Stenaria the Snake Queen btw?)

Edited at 2020/12/18 02:48:47
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/18 10:54:26 No.1866427
File: DeepwoodAlfarCompleteRelease_u18chan.jpg - (1.57mb, 1874x930, Deepwood Alfar Complete Release.jpg)
>>1866302
Will post mega link to Cuetzpal Empire and lost kingdom lizards later. Link will only be open for less than a day so keep an eye out.

Any specific franchise your after in regards Cosplay?

Stenaria the Snake Queen is part of the artisan guild Amazon pack. Will need to check if I got the pack and if so will post

Heres the Deepwood Aflar

https://gofile.io/d/rvABBt

Edited at 2020/12/18 10:55:39
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/18 12:29:03 No.1866447
>>1866427

Thank you very much :D looking forward to it.

Well i only saw the daggers here. So the Monster Hunter stuff would be a nice start :3 Dont know what else you have (I'm also interessted in 40k if you have something like that <3 it's rather specific tho)

(ALso just as a little info: The bust for the Gnoll Commander is broken for me. Everything other (even the other bust) is fine tho)

Edited at 2020/12/18 12:37:00
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/18 12:37:28 No.1866453
>>1866427

Thank you very much :D looking forward to it.

Well i only saw the daggers here. So the Monster Hunter stuff would be a nice start :3 Dont know what else you have (I'm also interessted in 40k if you have something like that <3 it's rather specific tho)

(Also just as a little info: The bust for the Gnoll Commander is broken for me. Everything other (even the other bust) is fine tho)
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/18 12:52:53 No.1866458
File: monster-hunter-world-iron-katana-3d-model-stl_u18chan.jpg - (1.02mb, 4961x1904, monster-hunter-world-iron-katana-3d-model-stl.jpg)
>>1866447
Here's a sword, be aware it is over 6 feet long. Can also post an image of my sword if requested to show it. Might post Rathalos Armour later on.

https://gofile.io/d/1yz2HI

Gnoll- Will see what I can do. Otherwise trying using an online stl fixer of some sort to see if it works.

Edited at 2020/12/18 12:54:14
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/18 13:13:13 No.1866465
File: 1607768023768_1_u18chan.jpg - (100.99kb, 640x853, 1607768023768.jpg)
>>1866447
Will Post some 40K folders but it will be heavily disorganized as I have a lot of random stuff. I got a Kharn the Betrayer Cosplay somewhere and I think I got a 60-100cm God emperor somewhere. If interested will see if I can find it.

Edited at 2020/12/18 13:14:11
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/18 13:21:19 No.1866467
File: image.png.b5a906857a40671bcedede8a0f4b7390_u18chan.png - (400.98kb, 1000x682, image.png.b5a906857a40671bcedede8a0f4b7390.png)
>>1866447

Heres the Cuetzpal KS Stretch Goals (Lizard army, will have Quetzalcoatl).
https://mega.nz/folder/Z65kiRoL#2jWDeOdafMfMQ-f954O7jA

Lost Kingdoms Lizard heroes
https://mega.nz/folder/sn52wRqK#IY8Ryh2dxMRQ1mhrlR07rA

Links will stay up for less than a day
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/18 15:57:07 No.1866527
>>1866467

Thanks a lot <3

Some photos would be great. Also do you have some more furry statues? ;)
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/18 20:34:36 No.1866609
>>1866467
Those links are already down, don't use Mega.nz it sucks.
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/18 21:12:50 No.1866629
File: 8e8c80e535f60429dda5a678399c12a0_original_u18chan.jpg - (508.7kb, 1552x873, 8e8c80e535f60429dda5a678399c12a0_original.jpg)
>>1866527
Will Post my archive containing Furry figures tomorrow for anons to download but most stuff posted here is on there. I got more but they have not been organized yet so they will be posted in due time.

Here is the Amazon pack where Stenaria the Snake Queen is in
https://gofile.io/d/6lL0CC

>>1866609
Im afraid I locked the links for security reasons. I said they will be open for less than a day. Will re open it tomorrow so keep an eye out.
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/18 21:48:24 No.1866642
File: 20201218_213919_u18chan.jpg - (1.96mb, 4032x3024, 20201218_213919.jpg)
>>1866527
Here are some images of the Katana and short swords. Sword is very long. Also showing the monster hunter Cosplay which will be re-done and a Samurai Boba Fett that I am currently working on. Been doing a lot of testing to try and print using ABS as in my opinion it is the best filament to use for cosplay. The downside is is that it is the most difficult to print
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/18 21:48:26 No.1866643
File: 20201218_213840_u18chan.jpg - (2.21mb, 4032x3024, 20201218_213840.jpg)
>>1866642
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/18 21:48:29 No.1866644
File: 20201218_214332_u18chan.jpg - (2.07mb, 4032x3024, 20201218_214332.jpg)
>>1866642
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/18 21:48:32 No.1866645
File: 20201218_214254_u18chan.jpg - (1.98mb, 4032x3024, 20201218_214254.jpg)
>>1866642
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/18 21:48:39 No.1866646
File: aceda3ca7fcf04461641d6f4050442d8_u18chan.png - (529.64kb, 608x1080, aceda3ca7fcf04461641d6f4050442d8.png)
>>1866527

Absa Festive by tenzide.
Image shown is not the model but is the same character, can't find an image of her model. NSFW

https://gofile.io/d/1Q6TTf

Edited at 2020/12/18 21:49:06
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/19 11:15:10 No.1866867
File: LordofHate_u18chan.jpg - (1.4mb, 1406x1080, Lord of Hate.jpg)
Links will remain open for a day or 2 so be quick

Furry Model Archive (Most Models posted on this thread are in there)
https://mega.nz/folder/NxQg2RzT#87yubSyVgk1XMCam3K3hZA

Lost Kingdoms Lizard heroes
https://mega.nz/folder/ZiJ0AJaJ#AIHlikE8w5kwzPDpniId3Q

Cuetzpal KS Stretch Goals
https://mega.nz/folder/E7AGjZLQ#7UFAajKeE_3Qp0wu4fFZmA

Ghamak - Contains monthly models of Anthros, Scalies, Demons, Models that can be used for 40K, Robots etc
https://mega.nz/folder/QjAElRBb#Wf8V_0nzNsBPyRA6EuAZZQ

Edited at 2020/12/19 11:18:02
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/19 12:50:19 No.1866881
File: tsuyu-asui-sfw-and-nsfw-3d-printable-figurine-3d-model-obj-fbx-stl_u18chan.jpg - (274.15kb, 2376x1496, tsuyu-asui-sfw-and-nsfw-3d-printable-figurine-3d-model-obj-fbx-stl.jpg)
tsuyu asui from My Hero Acadamia SFW and NSFW versions

https://gofile.io/d/bh21aB
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/19 16:39:22 No.1866989
Who ever downloads the big files on here please reupload them so us little guys can have them please?
>>
XabinOtter 2020/12/19 20:29:06 No.1867115
File: image010_0_u18chan.jpg - (284.98kb, 1000x1500, image010.jpg)
Okay, I got these two 3D prints of rule 63/herm versions of my favorite Sonic couple (a younger Rotor and Cobar from Mobius: X Years Later) with a stimulus check I got during the summer. The designs were made by PherociousEso, the models were made by Wolvalix, and the prints were made by Sredrahs. Thanks to the pandemic, they took months to arrive, hanging out in customs limbo until around September or October, but they arrived safe and sound. They were printed in gray filament, with a clear base each, and carefully hand-painted. I really like them, and attempts to recreate them while I was waiting for them to clear customs (and was concerned they were lost/destroyed/stolen) proved less than stellar, so I'm glad they came in alright. I do have the final print files for them, but not sure if I should release them, since - despite the models themselves being available for free - I'm rather partial to these figures and am contemplating keeping the prints exclusive. Let me know if anyone wants them, though; I can direct you to the SFM files of them, and maybe upload the blend files for them, as well.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/20 09:18:37 No.1867419
Yes please send it to SFM with the blender files we need more R63 3D prints and models of character we more cuntboys R63 boys and futa girls. I don't mind girls love them straight up but we need different gender for time to time anyone got models would you so kindly send them to the 3D model thread and 3D printing one's here Please and thank you
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/20 11:04:39 No.1867432
>>1867115
Printed in filament? Would have been better to use resin instead but they do look good, can't see any layer lines
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/20 11:45:57 No.1867447
File: AngelOfGloryOneSideOne_u18chan.jpg - (3.95mb, 3308x2484, AngelOfGloryOneSideOne.jpg)
>>1866465
The God Emperor himself. Can be printed to be a big boi.

edit - or maybe the Primach of the blood angels, not sure

https://gofile.io/d/oQS3zS

Edited at 2020/12/20 11:48:49
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/20 19:08:32 No.1867606
>>1866867
Many thanks, but why is the kindred folder only a screenshot? Missing file?

>>1866989
Got it archived, will upload to anonfiles once mega dies.
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/20 20:36:25 No.1867658
>>1867606

No prob. Oh must have forgot. Will add her when I find her but I think the link for her still works.
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/20 20:46:51 No.1867661
File: Untitleds_0_u18chan.jpg - (69.11kb, 659x661, Untitleds.jpg)
So yeah, I've been going through my files and found a folder called the coomer and found her in there. Did not expect someone to have made this so here you go. Will try to post more NSFW stuff from that folder.

Warning - Tentacles

https://gofile.io/d/UyZzvm
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/20 21:01:49 No.1867668
File: cinderace-figure-3d-model-obj-stl-ztl_u18chan.jpg - (130.51kb, 2531x1898, cinderace-figure-3d-model-obj-stl-ztl.jpg)
Cinderace by Laservega - Pokemon

https://anonfiles.com/5fK2e3Hdp1/Cinderace_rar

Edited at 2021/02/09 17:28:41
>>
XabinOtter 2020/12/21 00:12:51 No.1867751
>>1867432

I'm not exactly sure what the printer Sredrahs owns uses for its printing, so...
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/21 00:20:50 No.1867763
File: bowsette-statue-3d-print-model-3d-model-stl_u18chan.jpg - (66.68kb, 852x835, bowsette-statue-3d-print-model-3d-model-stl.jpg)
Bowsette SFW and NSFW versions. (I believe it is this model)

https://gofile.io/d/vKVSSV
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/21 06:21:51 No.1867884
>>1867447
That's not the Emperor, that's his most favored son Sanguinius. A DAMN fine sculpt of such. VERY high detail, Not 100% "Lore Correct" but you'd have to be a pedantic nitpicky bastard ( such as myself) to spot the ONE lore inconsistent bit about said sculpt.

If not for that one inconsistency? ( and I would argue even WITH the inconsistency, as it's just the Jewels on the Bas Relief on the breastplate of his Artificer armor) It's the single best 3D representation of Sanguinius bar none.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/21 15:47:50 No.1868147
>>1864997

someone have the files for this model?

I only can finde the kneeling model in the thread
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/22 16:44:20 No.1868772
Have some the possibility the download the files or have a super sonico model?

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/super-sonico-17abec44a68a4fc6900a783eea655bd8
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/22 20:40:02 No.1868852
>>1868147
She is only available via Patreon. Your best chance would be KP and hope someone posts her but I've had no luck.

>>1868772
If you're hoping to download the model and 3d print her, Im afraid it most likely won't be of good quality. Its resolution won't be good and so won't come out detailed. If you're looking for anime stuff I can check If I got some anime figures SFW and NSFW
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/22 22:27:25 No.1868880
>>1868852

Ok thank you. Some Anime models in sfw and nsfw where nice :-)
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/22 23:31:36 No.1868910
Just got this code. Use code ''3dmas'' before 26 December to get 30% on models and 3d printable models, for those interested https://gumroad.com/zy0n7?sort=page_layout
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/22 23:56:52 No.1868919
File: anime-figure-sexy-girl-stl-3d-model-stl-2.png_u18chan.jpeg - (36.12kb, 734x730, anime-figure-sexy-girl-stl-3d-model-stl-2.png.jpeg)
>>1868880
Here's a few animes stuff

Random Character NSFW
Misty from pokemon SFW and NSFW
Saber from fate/stay night (I think) SFW and NSFW

Got more but it depends on what you're looking for. If requested by others will see if I can put this Coomer folder into mega instead.

https://gofile.io/d/WY8ekO
https://gofile.io/d/eY7mgS
https://gofile.io/d/lyoXt9
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/22 23:57:07 No.1868920
File: container_misty-team-rocket-version-3d-printing-379408_u18chan.jpg - (182.89kb, 500x500, container_misty-team-rocket-version-3d-printing-379408.jpg)
>>1868919
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/22 23:57:20 No.1868921
File: saber1_u18chan.png - (2.4mb, 1600x1600, saber1.png)
>>1868919
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/23 01:18:08 No.1868949
>>1868919
>will see if I can put this Coomer folder into mega instead.
Oh, that would be great, the /3DPD/ thread on 4chan isn't bad, but the lack of nsfw models is disturbing.
Honestly, I don't mind if it's furry and anime models, the 4chan thread mostly has monsters and mechas.
It would be nice to see some curves.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/23 10:51:47 No.1869085
File: viera-rabbit-final-fantasy-3d-model-stl_u18chan.jpg - (528.59kb, 2300x2500, viera-rabbit-final-fantasy-3d-model-stl.jpg)
>>1868919
>>1868920
>>1868921

Thank you for the models :-)

Have you maby this model?
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/23 11:47:00 No.1869105
>>1868949
Got a link to them? Have not seen any threads the last time I checked.

>>1869085
Where is this model from? Gambody? Got something similar in appearance but I don't think it is the same character. Can still post it if you want.

Edited at 2020/12/23 11:49:48
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/23 12:11:42 No.1869117
File: 82795a2882e6abed0da47851bf520ec3_u18chan.png - (267.16kb, 680x383, 82795a2882e6abed0da47851bf520ec3.png)
Heres some mugs based on classes - Bards, cleric, Rouge etc. Great for your DnD nights

Can not place liquids in them unless you use a special filament and done some research (recommend not to try this). Can only place cans with an adapter (included) based on can sizes. Great for last-minute presents.

https://gofile.io/d/g0nETW

Here's one I did.

Edited at 2020/12/23 12:13:32
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/23 12:11:45 No.1869118
File: 20201223_120531_u18chan.jpg - (1.99mb, 4032x3024, 20201223_120531.jpg)
>>1869117
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/23 12:13:22 No.1869119
Plz post it.

The model is from Charles Solis/Aliance - Viera Rabbit
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/23 12:24:50 No.1869130
File: 720X720-t3_u18chan.jpg - (44.07kb, 720x720, 720X720-t3.jpg)
>>1869119
Here you go

https://gofile.io/d/ABo4Yz

I don't think I have that particular model I'm afraid. If I have the time can ask my 'friends on the other side' if they have her. No guarantee though, but I have 2-3 models by the same artist so you never know.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/23 20:29:16 No.1869256
>>1868852

For estimating print quality, select model inspector, and wireframe. With many models, practically all finer detail is done with normal maps, which you really can't get onto 3D prints too well.

Also, many models have stuff like single sided faces, which is a strict "won't even try to print that" for 3D printers. (didn't check that particular model for that)
>>
EvoX 2020/12/23 22:27:39 No.1869310
File: ridwan-chandra-choa-fran-marmoset-12_u18chan.jpg - (353.94kb, 1920x1080, ridwan-chandra-choa-fran-marmoset-12.jpg)
The link appears broken. Was so excited for another Viera model. I'm working on fixing another one I found online to fix to be able to be printed
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/23 23:55:36 No.1869344
>>1869130
link down anyone got it?
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/24 00:05:11 No.1869349
>>1869310
No link should be fine others managed to download. Think there is an error on their servers. I'd be surprised if you can convert it. It all depends on how well the resolution is when the model was created. I manage to get the models from destiny 2 to try to make the weapon printable but the quality was not good so it depends. If you manage to be sure to post it.

Edited at 2020/12/24 00:07:16
>>
EvoX 2020/12/24 01:03:43 No.1869368
File: image_2020-12-23_200052_u18chan.png - (250.23kb, 2560x1600, image_2020-12-23_200052.png)
>>1869349
Without a doubt I will. I was able to bring it into solidworks and recognize all its features. Made it into a solid. The difficult part still is printing with all the supports correct. I do get this weird artifact when I slice the file. its always the outline of the hair. Pretty consistent across slicers. Any ideas? Or should I just cut my losses.

OBJ - Import into SW - Recognize mesh to solid features - Export as STL

Pretty much my workflow on that one
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/24 02:35:47 No.1869402
>>1867419

I currently am working on updating some of the models I have for SFM, and someone is going to try to get them ported to Gmod, but that's the furthest I'm willing to go with releasing the models, if that's okay.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/24 05:12:19 No.1869437
>>1869402
sound good to me
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/24 14:55:23 No.1869559
File: resize-oleana-inst2_u18chan.jpg - (263.47kb, 1080x1080, resize-oleana-inst2.jpg)
Does anybody have Oleana the Werewolf Queen, her bust, Karrash by White Werewolf Tavern and Werewolf Dragon by Mini Monster Mayhem?
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/24 14:55:27 No.1869560
File: resize-queen-bust3_u18chan.jpg - (316.95kb, 1080x1080, resize-queen-bust3.jpg)
>>1869559
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/24 14:55:30 No.1869561
File: resize-karrash-inst3-2_u18chan.jpg - (281.06kb, 1080x1080, resize-karrash-inst3-2.jpg)
>>1869559
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/24 14:55:33 No.1869562
File: resize-werewolf01_u18chan.jpg - (377.09kb, 1012x1012, resize-werewolf01.jpg)
>>1869559
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/24 15:30:03 No.1869574
File: destiny-2-celestial-nighthawk-hunter-3d-model-stl_u18chan.jpg - (15.92kb, 478x511, destiny-2-celestial-nighthawk-hunter-3d-model-stl.jpg)
>>1869368
By all means, you can keep going and experimenting but my advice is to cut your loss. Models like her are meant to have a low resolution allowing the model to load faster in games or animation whilst still looking detailed. Even if you manage to convert it, she will most likely come out very triangular. Here's an example of a model I extracted from the destiny 2 game. It's basically unprintable, I'm better off just using this as a reference and remaking it on fusion 360.

Edited at 2020/12/24 15:33:02
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/24 15:33:25 No.1869576
>>1869559
>>1869560
>>1869561
Should have the pack with them in. Give me 30min - 1h

>>1869562
Got any more info on what month he is in? Got a folder with a bunch of models from the same artists.

Edited at 2020/12/24 15:37:51
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/24 16:15:37 No.1869603
>>1869576
I think it was october, in pack "Children of the Night".
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/24 17:56:26 No.1869636
File: 01.WhiteWerewolfSeptember_u18chan.jpg - (153.87kb, 1280x720, 01. White Werewolf September.jpg)
>>1869603
Here is the pack with the wolf models

Have not got the were-dragon, only other different dragons and month packs from April to August. Will see if I can get it from other sources as the set does look quite cool.

https://gofile.io/d/MUQMVT
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/24 17:56:33 No.1869637
File: 00.WhiteWerewolfWelcome_u18chan.jpg - (124.61kb, 1280x720, 00. White Werewolf Welcome.jpg)
>>1869636
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/24 18:32:12 No.1869647
>>1869636
Thank you.
>>
Merry Christmas Visayan7 2020/12/25 16:58:20 No.1870037
File: davide-prato-detail-mix-03_u18chan.jpg - (380.61kb, 1804x1353, davide-prato-detail-mix-03.jpg)
Merry Christmas everyone. Here's some weeaboo crap enjoy. There's also a pen holder that grips in there. Link will be active for 24 hours

https://mega.nz/folder/p2RSABTR#vMlfOPRstpJmOTE1kiBp7w
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/25 17:02:10 No.1870040
File: 0mobwh53h1v31_u18chan.jpg - (171.77kb, 1700x740, 0mobwh53h1v31.jpg)
More anthro wolves and/or cats with m/f verions

https://gofile.io/d/mgYgUN

Edited at 2020/12/25 17:12:13
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/25 17:03:26 No.1870041
File: 1July2019ReleaseBIG-OrcSet1_u18chan.jpg - (1.03mb, 1874x930, 1 July 2019 Release BIG - Orc Set 1.jpg)
Orc Pack - Artisan Guild

https://gofile.io/d/vZBAcK
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/25 17:04:48 No.1870042
File: Kobolds_CastNPlay_u18chan.png - (7.9mb, 3000x3000, Kobolds_CastNPlay.png)
More Kobolds

https://gofile.io/d/5jop0V
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/26 03:50:30 No.1870246
Thank you again for all the great models!

>>1869636
I wasn't able to get this in time, anyone have a reup?

Edited at 2020/12/26 04:09:37
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/26 14:23:05 No.1870409
>>1870246
uploading it to anonfiles now, but oh boy it's gonna take a while
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/26 15:19:10 No.1870425
File: 3ddragondick_u18chan.jpg - (116.18kb, 800x524, 3ddragondick.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/26 16:00:31 No.1870433
here we go
https://anonfiles.com/JdHeJc20p1/White_Werewolf_Tavern_rar

>>1870425
I want you to record und upload your 911 call please
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/26 20:44:54 No.1870565
File: image_2020-12-23_200052s_u18chan_u18chan.png - (22.07kb, 300x187, image_2020-12-23_200052s_u18chan.png)
My good sir were you able to get this to work? I'd love to try and print this! Fantastic looking model.

Edited at 2020/12/26 20:45:55
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/27 00:14:36 No.1870682
File: il_794xN.2568639475_hqhc_u18chan.jpg - (56.82kb, 794x794, il_794xN.2568639475_hqhc.jpg)
Here is a link to all available Artisan Guild models based on months. Some of them have already been posted so back check. If you are going to download please only download the ones you want or are missing. If you want all of them, make a MEGA account and transfer the folder into your account, that way it is safer for me. If you missed the link ask fellow anons to reupload the files as this link may only be activated once.

Link will stay up till the 29th

https://mega.nz/folder/8u42mK4T#65Jq0br_MjNwhja5gOGCIQ
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/27 06:40:08 No.1870814
>>1870425
That print is very clean looking! Any source on the model, looks very interesting.

>>1870433
I appreciate that a lot, thank you!

>>1870682
Thank you once again, seriously.
>>
EvoX 2020/12/27 12:48:08 No.1870929
>>1870565
I have made a few attempts. Due to where I live shipping takes 3 to 4 weeks from the USA.
(Need more resin and FEP)
But the attempts I have made have been mildly successful. If anyone wants to try their hand on it I can upload what I've converted.

Right now I am just having trouble slicing it into more manageable chunks for my Photon
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/27 17:59:10 No.1870983
>>1870682

what is the key?
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/27 18:08:44 No.1870986
>>1870983
Click full text. you haven't copied the entire link
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/27 18:38:12 No.1870993
Had some anons say that a few files seem to be corrupted and cannot open them (specifically the white tavern pack). If you are having this issue read on.

I've managed to load the STLS that were corrupted on some slicers but they needed to be repaired. Sometimes stls will need to be repaired so find an online stl repairer. I use Prusa that uses netfabb (not sure if it is using my installed netfab software or prusas) to repair my model and they come out perfectly fine.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/27 22:52:54 No.1871068
>>1870929
I would be very appreciative of any file you could upload. I just got a Photon Mono x and am trying a range of different models. Just waiting on a replacement FEP sheet as mine had a puncture in it.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/28 00:25:40 No.1871095
>>1870993

There's ascii STL and binary STL. Some slicers might only support binary.

Try importing the files to blender, and exporting them as .stl again.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/28 06:36:26 No.1871189
>>1869637
Why is Slimer in the background?
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/28 10:24:37 No.1871241
>>1871189
I think all models in the background are his older models. Hence related.
>>
EvoX 2020/12/28 13:58:08 No.1871313
>>1871068
Here you go my guy. I used 3DS Max 2021 To open the .wrl source file. I intended on printing the base, bow and front cloth seperately or vacuum form the cloth as it would be a stretch to print something that thin

https://anonfiles.com/T62bu43dpb/FranProjectFiles_zip
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/28 15:41:31 No.1871361
>>1871313
Seriously thank you! This looks fantastic. Can't wait to try it out. Fran has always been a personal fave of mine. Really appreciate it =)
>>
EvoX 2020/12/28 18:43:10 No.1871417
>>1871361
No problem fam. Just share the results. Quick note on teh STL there are still some supports missing on the fingertips but the majority of the supports should be good.

Just post the results if youre able to slice it well and print it
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/28 19:20:43 No.1871423
>>1871417
Looks good. Don't know if it is print-ready yet as there are some things I noticed on the model
The hair seems too thin like paper or not solid enough. This could cause problems when printing it
You may want to use an stl repair and see if that does something.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/28 20:36:27 No.1871446
>>1871423
I can see that. the tip of her hair seems to have a hole in it as well. But i;m still going to give it a go. I have a 3D Pen I might be able to use to fix any issues.
>>
EvoX 2020/12/28 21:18:21 No.1871453
File: facehai1a_u18chan.jpg - (423.94kb, 1120x840, facehai1a.jpg)
>>1871423
I appreciate it. I ran it through the Photon file validator before printing my last print before just cutting my losses on it and started remodeling it in solidworks. When I'm done at that point I'll print and then post it here for sharing because fuck. You and a few have given me a lot of good models and advice here and its greatly appreciated.



Semi related. Miia Monster Musume I bought because I couldnt find it. My way of saying thanks gents. Shared here:

https://anonfiles.com/J359033bpa/MonsterMusumeMiiaLamiafanartSTL_rar
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/28 23:17:31 No.1871505
>>1871453
Yeah, you are probably better off using Solidworks or even meshmixer or zbrush if you know how to use these software.

Secondly awww Hell yeah, Thank you very much, even of my favorite waifu. Glad people are downloading these models. You're very welcome, glad my advice is helping you and others.
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/28 23:25:06 No.1871507
File: 4180_980x500_u18chan.png - (191.9kb, 980x500, 4180_980x500.png)
Here's a link to Gambody busts and statues of Marvel, DC, Anime etc. Only download the ones you want DO NOT download all of them in order to protect the account otherwise make a MEGA account and transfer what you want. Check gambody to see what the character looks like. Link will stay up till the 30th

https://mega.nz/folder/R3pBiK5D#yAzfjtKWb7l0Fws1i3Kh1g
>>
EvoX 2020/12/29 03:31:54 No.1871589
File: SAO3-Copy_u18chan.jpg - (232.09kb, 752x927, SAO3 - Copy.jpg)
>>1871505
No problem my guy. I have a few other Monster Musume files I can throw here when I get a chance to upload them.

I just use SW because I learned on it and have a liscense for it. I struggle with ZBrush, Meshmixer and Fusion as much as I do like fusions interface layout its just very different.

Sharing for posterity's Sake: Adult Sinon
https://anonfiles.com/1bM06c3dp3/SAO-Sinonfull_rar

Ideal printing scale for the Anycubic Photon (for me) was 43.50% and it still ended up being like. 12 inches tall. now if someone had some Monster Girl Doctor files I'd be ecstatic!
>>
Catevari 2020/12/30 02:18:51 No.1872060
>>1871507
Any chance for a reup on these? I was trying to get a couple but it seems the links died before I was able to.
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/30 13:34:02 No.1872263
>>1871589
Would definitely love more monster girls when you have the time.

Fusion 360 to me is the best when it comes to creating certain things like cosplay props. I used Solidworks before and tried fusion and it feels easier for me. From what I hear once you get the hang of it, it's so easy to use and quicker at making things, especially when you use the free-forming design.

>>1872060
Link up for 24 hours. Make a MEGA so that you can instantly transfer and download at your own leisure.

https://mega.nz/folder/R3pBiK5D#yAzfjtKWb7l0Fws1i3Kh1g
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/30 15:16:32 No.1872304
>>1850206
Dont suppose you can post the files? Would like to have a go at printing this.
>>
EvoX 2020/12/30 21:30:58 No.1872531
File: centorearender1_u18chan.jpg - (700.75kb, 2236x860, centorearender1.jpg)
>>1872263
Here is Centora and a low res papi that can be had elsewhere. There is another version I've bankrolled from the same artist that made Mia, Sinon and Centora

Papi:
https://anonfiles.com/x710ma4ep8/3D_PRINT_READY_Papi_The_Harpy_zip

Centora:
https://anonfiles.com/j731m046pd/M.M.CENTOREA_rar
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/30 22:49:28 No.1872548
>>1872531

That's it, you've yanked my balls, I'm going to get a damn resin printer. All these models I've been posting being able to control myself not getting another printer and what finally set me off is monster musume stls. Now I gotta spend time looking at what printer to get despite giving advice to all of you.
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2020/12/30 23:37:39 No.1872573
>>1872548
Let us know what you finally decide on, haha
>>
EvoX 2020/12/31 00:35:47 No.1872631
>>1872548
Haha! I like mine, the anycubic photon (not S, they are pretty troublesome).
it was actually my first resin printer and I'm pretty happy with it. Punches well above its price category. But to each their own, so many good options out there.

Haha! Sorry to yank brother! I have an archive of about 43GB of figurines. Mostly anime and the like. Let me know what you guys are interested in and I'll see if I have it
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/31 12:43:48 No.1872882
>>1872631
>I have an archive of about 43GB of figurines. Mostly anime and the like. Let me know what you guys are interested in and I'll see if I have it
Most of us (including me) don't even know, what anime models were made for 3D printing.
If you could provide a list, that would help a lot, I'm sure.
>>
Visayan7 2020/12/31 13:39:05 No.1872905
>>1872573

Will do. Was going to get elegoo saturn but they are out of stock. Looking into an alternative elegoo or anycubic instead

>>1872631
Looking into one of the anycubic printers specifically the photon mono. Need something with a bigger build plate and faster print speed seems like a bonus

Get on my level noob got over a 1000 Gigabytes of printable stuff. Having to go through them and organizing them is a pain in the ass and trying to upload them on MEGA is torture.
Looking for anything that is female non-human SFW and NSFW. Other than that I'm open to anything.

Edited at 2020/12/31 13:39:27
>>
EvoX 2020/12/31 14:03:01 No.1872911
File: ReZeroEmilia_u18chan_u18chan.jpg - (126.01kb, 1870x811, ReZeroEmilia_u18chan.jpg)
>>1872882
I'll try to generate a list for ya.


Re Zero Emilia for you heathens.
https://anonfiles.com/bbZ5ob42p0/EllaArt_ReZeroEmilia-20201225T130639Z-001_zip

And Rory Mercury (Gate - Thus the JSDF Fought There! )
https://anonfiles.com/L1b0p241p2/EllaArt_RoryMercury_V1_zip
>>
EvoX 2020/12/31 16:14:26 No.1873095
>>1872905
I'm getting there. Slowly. Most of my 3D Print files are all parts and engineering stuff I've done throughout the years. I think my largest is my aircraft & RC parts folder thats around 900gb.


>>1872882
Afro Samurai
ALL Might (my Hero academia)
Bioshock (Big Daddy, Little Sister, Big sister)
Blossom (Battlerite) (One I've built for printing)
Rei Ayanami (Evangelion)
Motoko Kusinagi (Ghost in the shell
Tachikoma, Logicoma (Ball jointed and static versions)
Kayle The Judicator (League of legends)
Katrina (League of Legends)
Loz Lynel (League of legends)
Diana (League of legends)
Ziggs (league of legends)
Miss Fortune Acadia (?)
Yi (League)
Kindred (League/Gamebody version)
Liru
Tracer (overwatch)
Mei (Overwatch, in 3 versions)
Reinhardt (overwatch)
Road Hog (overwatch)
Mecree (overwatch)
Jessica Rabbit
Zelda (Bust)
Ashlin Praxis (Jak 2 and 3)
Asuna (SAO)
Darkness (Konosuba)
Aerith (Final Fantasy)
Togusa (Ghost in the shell)
Hanuro Sakura (Natruto)
Liberty Prime (Fallout 4)

These are some that are print ready. the others are my WIP on conversions from the old 3D Model Forum I downloaded (almost all of the decent ones) and slowly converting them to be printable if they can be.
>>
EvoX 2020/12/31 16:21:54 No.1873096
File: Kindred3DModel_u18chan.png - (191.59kb, 980x500, Kindred 3D Model.png)
https://anonfiles.com/v2X2x642p5/Kindred_3D_Model_-_Gambody_rar
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/01 01:38:14 No.1873399
>>1873095
just chiming in so you know that if you can upload an actual Ashelin Praxis model, I will love you forever, anon
>>
Bunnys Furrynomous 2021/01/02 09:43:54 No.1874089
File: rabbit-hero-mirko-3d-print-model-stl-3d-model-obj-fbx-stl_u18chan.jpg - (167.29kb, 1900x1182, rabbit-hero-mirko-3d-print-model-stl-3d-model-obj-fbx-stl.jpg)
Anyone have this model, or any other good Bunny Girl models?
>>
swiftjames 2021/01/02 20:37:55 No.1874326
>>1846155
Would you be willing to re-upload this one again, please? :)
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/02 22:25:46 No.1874367
>>1873095
Dang think I got most of them. Do see some that don't ring a bell so will make a request on those files once I organize mega a bit.

>>1874089
Have not got the specific character. Think I got some bunny figures and miniatures somewhere but may take some time as Im currently organizing files.

>>1874326
Here you go, link open for 24Hr. Located in MLP folder

https://mega.nz/folder/tlR1xaDa#2AvMQowd_6v7vAoI7failw
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/02 23:19:37 No.1874400
I would love to find someone who takes commissions and would print certain ones off with the sanding, etc... I don't have the printer nor the skill any longer to sand/paint the figures.
>>
swiftjames 2021/01/02 23:32:42 No.1874404
>>1874367

Thank you very much :)
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/03 20:11:45 No.1874809
>>1874400
Just got my printer (SLA) set up and gonna do some test prints now. End goal is taking commissions from the net and shipping out printed and cleaned models. No painting, but a spray foundation should be an option.
Not sure yet how to share my contact, don't really want to post anything like that here.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/03 20:21:24 No.1874820
>>1870037
ooooo More pen holders please!!

the file was removed from mega :c please please please post more pen holders though! I'm hella interested in getting one
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/03 20:59:16 No.1874837
>>1874809
Firstly, be careful what you sell as some model creators can sue you. Artisan guild for example has a licensed person selling their models on Etsy but others are not allowed. Secondly, you can make a new email and use it in the email section where you reply (assuming that works). Otherwise, don't post your details as you might now be allowed.

>>1874820
File is called Mecha Wacom. Bunch of anime crap in there for those interested. Link open for 24Hr

https://mega.nz/folder/0ypXxYKJ#LoC9qqv4pyq5HBqR7P43hg
>>
Viera Rabbit - Final Fantasy Visayan7 2021/01/04 15:47:03 No.1875247
File: Image04_u18chan.jpg - (609.15kb, 2300x2500, Image04.jpg)
It took a while but by popular demand here is Viera Rabbit from Final Fantasy. The shit I do for you people. Have some more sexy figures that I will post in the MEGA link when I transfer the files. Enjoy

https://gofile.io/d/alBQE4

Edited at 2021/01/04 16:00:31
>>
Rathalos Girl Visayan7 2021/01/04 21:46:24 No.1875421
File: rathalos-girl-3d-model-obj-stl_u18chan.jpg - (151.07kb, 1000x800, rathalos-girl-3d-model-obj-stl.jpg)
Rathalos Girl from monster hunter

https://gofile.io/d/F1tMYD
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/04 21:59:36 No.1875426
>>1875247

Edited at 2021/01/04 22:00:48
>>
EZ 2021/01/05 05:01:40 No.1875593
If you're looking to request or fill commissions, the Shapeways site seems to exist for that purpose. Though they may frown on using copywritten models. I've also seen Nintendo based stuff on there, so who knows.

Now that I've made a miniscule contribution, I wouldn't mind a re-up of the Ghamak files please.
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2021/01/05 08:55:05 No.1875631
>>1875593
Sure Thing!
https://gofile.io/d/RvbdBg

>>1875421
Anyone have a reup of this?
>>
Mega 24 hours link vincent 2021/01/05 13:46:20 No.1875730
Please could I upload the Mega link again for another 24 hours >>1782072

Edited at 2021/01/05 14:46:14
>>
Mega 24 hours link vincent 2021/01/05 14:47:25 No.1875751
Please could I upload the Mega link again for another 24 hours
>>1874820

Edited at 2021/01/05 14:48:37
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/05 15:20:42 No.1875756
>>1875751
Here
https://mega.nz/folder/0ypXxYKJ#LoC9qqv4pyq5HBqR7P43hg

Edited at 2021/01/05 15:20:53
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/05 15:51:29 No.1875781
>>1875631
New link
https://gofile.io/d/lK2VHq
>>
EZ 2021/01/05 16:36:10 No.1875798
>>1875631
Thank you!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/05 18:47:40 No.1875847
>>1875247
Awesome. Thank you my dude!
>>
Butte!eCUrcFSh9o 2021/01/06 09:30:23 No.1876135
>>1875781
Thank you!
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/08 14:39:07 No.1877210
File: 720X720-heaven-hath-no-fury-pack-1-1_u18chan.jpg - (173.63kb, 720x720, 720X720-heaven-hath-no-fury-pack-1-1.jpg)
Heaven Hath no Fury pack +70 (anthro, ferals, angels etc). I believe it is all of them. Related to Hell has no Fury

https://gofile.io/d/BU6yDL
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/08 19:23:27 No.1877311
File: velociraptor-blue-printable-3d-model-stl_u18chan.jpg - (133.42kb, 1225x1225, velociraptor-blue-printable-3d-model-stl.jpg)
I waited for this to be on offer and find out its free so here you go

Raptor - (Blue from Jurassic park?) by laservega.

https://gofile.io/d/xlntjC
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/09 23:14:58 No.1877891
File: thumb_38_u18chan.jpg - (597.6kb, 970x970, thumb.jpg)
Articulated Female figure BJD with slicer settings. Might be able to convert her to furry with anthro parts from Thingiverse or other sites ie head, hands etc

https://gofile.io/d/z8dVZa

Edited at 2021/01/09 23:16:16
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/09 23:34:24 No.1877899
File: SeaCreaturesLineUpHigh_u18chan.jpg - (7.01mb, 2100x8981, Sea Creatures Line Up High.jpg)
A Kind anon bought and shared this pack for me so now I share it with you all.

Kingdom Of The Depth SUPPORTED (Fish bois and gals)

https://gofile.io/d/BmnrNq
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/10 14:11:32 No.1878234
>>1877899
Looks like a nice pack but your link doesn't work.
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/10 14:19:31 No.1878235
>>1878234

Odd it was working an hour ago. Think the servers are down so give it some time. If it still does not work, will post a new link.
>>
EZ 2021/01/10 19:12:23 No.1878385
>>1877899
It worked for me. It just has a deceptive name.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/11 01:44:46 No.1878586
>>1877899
expected 2.3 GB of dolphin porn. got model set instead. thank you!
>>
Krystal Visayan7 2021/01/11 21:38:50 No.1879200
File: KRYSTAL_u18chan.png - (42.61kb, 423x800, KRYSTAL.png)
A decent Krystal Model I managed to find. NSFW

https://gofile.io/d/ZchSY2

Edited at 2021/01/11 21:50:42
>>
Wakfu Visayan7 2021/01/11 21:41:55 No.1879202
File: evapics_u18chan.png - (67.73kb, 676x800, evapics.png)
Eva from wakfu. SFW and NSFW

https://gofile.io/d/ikEOAE

Edited at 2021/01/11 21:50:56
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/11 21:49:18 No.1879206
>>1878586
Did you not read the title before you downloaded it. It specifically said what was in there :) . Also no problem
>>
Spyro Visayan7 2021/01/11 21:50:29 No.1879208
File: bb_0_u18chan.png - (29.18kb, 693x800, bb.png)
Elora and Spyro SFW

https://gofile.io/d/QatuEQ
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/11 22:46:49 No.1879218
While I'm at it, looking into signing up to a Patreon or subscribeStar. Anybody got any recommend artists worth subscribing that have a decent amount of STL figures and 3d models? Primarily furry or non-human content? I had a few but due to YP being closed, the links I saved with the artist's names are gone.

Edited at 2021/01/11 23:00:23
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/12 07:06:06 No.1879419
>>1879208
>>1879202
>>1879200
Thanks! These look pretty on-model to me. The last one even looks like thats their respective in-game models. Might try one of these next.
>>
Rabbit Mirko Visayan7 2021/01/12 16:25:04 No.1879595
File: dinamuuu-3d-dinamuuu3d-rabbitmirko-main-render-turns-b-sm_u18chan.jpg - (436.48kb, 2809x1302, dinamuuu-3d-dinamuuu3d-rabbitmirko-main-render-turns-b-sm.jpg)
>>1874089
You're quite lucky. I decided to type in bunny on the search bar and found her in my folders so here you go, enjoy.

https://gofile.io/d/WxAXsa

Edited at 2021/01/12 16:25:25
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/12 16:35:08 No.1879604
>>1879419
No Prob, be sure to post your print.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/12 18:41:50 No.1879745
>>1879595
Dude your a fucking legend!
>>
Warhammer Visayan7 2021/01/12 23:17:44 No.1879867
File: 97x8smdpl6j31_u18chan.jpg - (47kb, 640x731, 97x8smdpl6j31.jpg)
For the people who requested Warhammer stuff
Link to huge amount of Warhammer 40K and age of Sigmar stuff. Only download the folder with the race you want. Link will close on the 15th. Enjoy you heretics.

https://mega.nz/folder/NrJkQRqC#c62fZfRWo_-e_kEsvElzvg
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/13 00:20:28 No.1879888
>>1879867
dang man got no room for me to get all that but awesome anyway and lost my chance on most of them
>>
Warhammer Visayan7 2021/01/13 16:01:38 No.1880306
>>1879888
Either buy a mega account or make multiple accounts and transfer. Or the free option you get a permanent 15 GB or 40GB for a year I think.

Edited at 2021/01/13 16:02:04
>>
Anthro Tiger Visayan7 2021/01/13 16:04:04 No.1880309
File: blender_ZLHTeIOe2K_u18chan.png - (566.74kb, 620x907, blender_ZLHTeIOe2K.png)
Female Anthro Tiger (Zootopia?)

https://gofile.io/d/hsDXTN
>>
Grumpy Chrysalis Visayan7 2021/01/13 16:05:19 No.1880310
File: https___66.media.tumblr.com_715d2dad0c2d5729ffb6443af88cc7ab_tumblr_pfmlt27OoA1uvyc78o3_1280_u18chan.png - (67.3kb, 620x526, https___66.media.tumblr.com_715d2dad0c2d5729ffb6443af88cc7ab_tumblr_pfmlt27OoA1uvyc78o3_1280.png)
Chrysalis from mlp

https://gofile.io/d/Dl9jy1
>>
Nice work. Marix 2021/01/13 16:17:15 No.1880315
File: a0bfc6bacaf5ceb8df343429b15aa4c6_u18chan.jpg - (297.12kb, 1292x1944, a0bfc6bacaf5ceb8df343429b15aa4c6.jpg)
>>1880309
Not Zootopia, it is modeled from a drawing based on a real photo.
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/13 16:24:00 No.1880316
>>1880315
So someone lewded an actual photo of a tiger by drawing it, then someone made it to be 3d printable?

Noice
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/13 18:41:28 No.1880360
File: aspan-lohia-untitled-5234_u18chan.jpg - (124.99kb, 898x882, aspan-lohia-untitled-5234.jpg)
>>1879867
For the one who wanted a Warhammer cosplay, here's Kharn the Betrayer. Strictly for FDM printers

and remember BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

https://gofile.io/d/dWmStL
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/14 02:44:50 No.1880586
Looking for a really good model of Brooklyn from Gargoyles.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/14 09:04:56 No.1880697
>>1880309
i think this is already down, could you reup this please?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/14 12:16:31 No.1880731
>>1880697
https://anonfiles.com/B4H4s691p5/tiger_rar
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/14 16:48:18 No.1880841
File: albedo-overlord-3d-model-stl_u18chan.jpg - (91.91kb, 975x630, albedo-overlord-3d-model-stl.jpg)
Anyone have this one?

https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-models/miniatures/figurines/albedo-overlord
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/14 16:49:50 No.1880842
File: il_794xN.2551821614_nmd8_u18chan.jpg - (52.51kb, 794x794, il_794xN.2551821614_nmd8.jpg)
Or this one?

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/877104445/summer-time-albedo?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=overlord+albedo&ref=sr_gallery-1-2
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/15 01:46:21 No.1881147
>>1879867
Freeeeeak i just miss it just remember i had a 300G sdd roaming in my room i thought i still had one more day to get it. May get two more days for it i was ready for all night run on the computer
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/15 05:50:16 No.1881236
>>1881147
Dude me too, thought there might be a bit more time I got almost everything except like the last 5000ish files from the 40k

Edited at 2021/01/15 05:51:39
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/15 09:12:21 No.1881293
Is it possible to create printable cutouts for a custom doll?
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/15 10:24:48 No.1881312
>>1881147
>>1881236
Sorry about that, had to close it early for security reason due to a random bot posting random things. Will open link later in the day.

>>1881293
What do you mean? Converting figure to be BJD?
>>
V7.0 2021/01/15 14:24:17 No.1881373
>>1881147
>>1881236

Here you go, link closes on 17th

https://mega.nz/folder/ZvRREAgQ#ktNHr1gFzY2gzvR1_jKeHg
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/15 14:57:37 No.1881392
Lucky me it a half day I'll start soon
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/15 19:07:20 No.1881593
File: offigo_u18chan.png - (65.95kb, 415x575, off i go.PNG)
time to make some popcorn
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/15 19:59:44 No.1881614
>>1880586
Heres some good models but I don't have them I'm afraid.
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/gadget/brooklyn-gargolas
https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-models/art/sculptures/brooklyn-sla-figure
>>
Anonymouse 2021/01/15 22:54:17 No.1881689
>>1879867
link got removed.

>>1864996
What paints do you recommend?
I have a MONO X
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/15 23:07:06 No.1881696
>>1881689
Read through the thread next time
>>1881373

In regard to paints, acrylic type paints are ideal with an airbrush but a paintbrush will work just as well but you have to be careful not to use thick paint on the brush.

Edited at 2021/01/15 23:09:27
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/15 23:24:35 No.1881703
File: Eva01_u18chan.jpg - (108.43kb, 1220x2048, Eva01.jpg)
Took a while solving riddles and decryptions to get some random STL's. Solved it and got these.
Bit disappointed with all that effort buy hey, some of you probably would like them so here you go.

EVA 01 and 02 - Evangelion Bust
https://gofile.io/d/Y7TjdI
https://gofile.io/d/saOlVb
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/15 23:24:38 No.1881704
File: Eva02_u18chan.jpg - (134.14kb, 1395x2048, Eva02.jpg)
>>1881703
>>
Anonymouse 2021/01/16 18:23:48 No.1882077
>>1881703
There is nothing to read other than "the links will be deleted in X time".
Thanks for uploading and sorry for missing out the upload window.

As for paints. Any type of acrylic?
I've been watching the "for miniatures" kits. But I sometimes wonder if they are overpriced just because they are targeted for minis.(in a similar way to how they overprice anything by adding the "gaming" tag for PC parts)
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/16 22:30:16 No.1882176
>>1882077

If youre asking for brands Vallejo are quite decent with a wide range of colours. Great for miniatures and figurines. But for someone who makes cosplays, I will need a lot of paint making it quite expensive. If I can remember, my space marine helmet needed around 2-3 small bottles for one coat but a can of spray can coat the helmet 4-5 times and was cheaper to buy.
Games workshop have decent paint but I think are overpriced in my opinion.

Some people will tell you otherwise that you do not need expensive paint. Read this, it might give you a better idea whether to try cheap or not. https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/939475/you-dont-need-special-miniatures-paint

Miniature paints are overpriced because people buy them believing that the paints a meant/needed for miniatures. You can find big bottles of paint that can work the same way, you just have to thin it. My suggestion is to research and see what alternate people use, otherwise, go for Vallejo

Another alternative is lacquer paint but I would suggest looking at the differences first.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/17 08:48:00 No.1882395
Looking for a model of Juri from Yu Yu Hakusho. I feel like there's probably a lot of sculpts out there but I don't really know where to look.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/17 19:31:41 No.1882607
There are other reasons to buy paint made for miniatures, the primary one being pigment grain size. If you use regular car paint on a 1/72 scale model, the paint layer, in scale, will be 72 times as thick as it is on a full size vehicle; this will conceal details. Paint formulated for miniatures has the pigment ground much finer, so the paint layers are thin and won't conceal detail.

That said, many lines of craft paint are produced with fine-grain pigments, and will be perfectly acceptable for painting miniatures. However, working with different brands of paint can be an issue; always test on scrap material to see if there is a problem with layering one brand of paint over another, or whether they can be mixed.
>>
Anonymouse 2021/01/17 21:51:45 No.1882664
>>1882176

appreciate the input. Will check the link.
>>
EvoX 2021/01/17 22:45:39 No.1882691
>>1882607
This. Oddly enough when I needed to do touchup work on the Evo and Ducati I used model lacquer paints to match since they are both really oddball paint codes specific to a certain run of that year. Unrelated but its good to have some quality miniature paints on hand for other things too
>>
EvoX 2021/01/18 03:42:11 No.1882820
File: Melusine21_large_u18chan.jpg - (93.01kb, 480x480, Melusine21_large.jpg)
I'm saying fuck this guy because he didnt have the decency to zip these files. Someone might want it for a drone project or something. atleast thats what I'm using it for

Build notes:
https://justpaste.it/6pyht

File:
https://anonfiles.com/NakerbA9p0/Melusine_rar
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/19 13:42:53 No.1883876
File: ModularFrostmetal_u18chan.jpg - (1.75mb, 1920x1080, Modular Frostmetal.jpg)
Artisian Guild - Frostmetal clan orcs January 2021

https://gofile.io/d/6FTyGN
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/19 15:13:47 No.1883922
>>1882820
Definitely would like to try this if I get the time, thank you.

Edited at 2021/01/19 15:14:10
>>
Anonymouse 2021/01/19 23:26:26 No.1884243
>>1882176

That thread on the link you shared is contradicting itself. some are in Pro of standard acrylics, other wants you to use only miniature brands..
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/20 00:56:21 No.1884354
>>1884243

Yes the title is contradicting but I shared this link to give insight/understanding on why ayclics or miniatures brands are better. The title should have been different.
The info helped me understand how acrylic or miniatures brands are great when painting small things. But it was pointless for someone like me who makes cosplays.
You could buy paint from a craft store or diy which is what I did for my stuff and it did the job. But when I'm painting something small and detailed, than Vallejo is better as they are not thick compared to the alternative.

At the end of the day it's up to you.
Like the spyro model, you could use other paints due to her being bigger or if you are painting something small and/or want to have the model look really good, then go for the miniature paints like vallejo as I said, but if you a painting big, then spray cans or tubs of paint would be a better option, It all depends how well you want the model your painting to look and how much your willing to pay on paints.

If you would like I can show you some examples of some of my painted models.
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/20 01:08:25 No.1884365
File: 43239112_567459253708518_7681622203728658432_n_u18chan.jpg - (567.6kb, 3024x4032, 43239112_567459253708518_7681622203728658432_n.jpg)
This was posted on the 3d thread so reposting it here

Bowsette - furry sculptures

https://gofile.io/d/JMi6g0
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/20 01:29:52 No.1884380
>>1873095

Don't suppose you can post

ALL Might (my Hero academia)
Yi (League)
Jessica Rabbit
Tachikoma, Logicoma (Ball jointed and static versions)
>>
EvoX 2021/01/20 16:25:25 No.1884785
File: Untitled_236_u18chan.png - (468.82kb, 2512x2648, Untitled.png)
>>1884380

Here you go my dude.

https://anonfiles.com/taj0P6A7p4/ALLMIGHT_zip

https://anonfiles.com/Z8p1P1Adp1/TACHIKOMA_Single_Print_Ball_Jointed_zip

https://anonfiles.com/Baw6PcA0p6/Tachikoma_zip

https://anonfiles.com/j3B7P7Aep6/Special_STL_-_Jessica_Rabbit_rar

https://anonfiles.com/JftbPaAap7/yi_obj
(^ Yi)



I also have a bunch of other files too of RC, Drone, Props and engineering stuff. I'll compile a list of they are interested.

Note: Some of these are just models and will need processing to be printable (Not the links I posted though. those are good to print)
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/20 19:14:59 No.1884866
>>1884785
Thats an impressive collection. Any chance of an ashelin Praxis upload?
>>
Anonymouse 2021/01/20 21:42:44 No.1884942
>>1884785
Thats a very nice collection.
Fran
Bioshock
Deus ExJensen Statue
Arbiter HALO
Any chance you have Teemo, Veigar, Fizz or Ziggs?

Would love to get Bioshock's and LOL first.
>>
Catevari 2021/01/21 00:39:25 No.1885008
Wow, would love the Liru, Amaterasu Ninetails, and Overwatch stuff
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/21 12:20:33 No.1885257
>>1885008
I second Liru and Amaterasu Ninetails
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/21 13:10:07 No.1885273
>>1884785
Why don't you just create separate links and upload them all for download.
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/21 13:26:03 No.1885276
>>1884785

Thanks for the files and also, Sheeit, those are some decent files.

Please tell me the Alphonse Elric full armor is a cosplay. Anything you want from me FDM or SLA wise. Got a bunch of brands for SLA. Will eventually ask for some engineering stuff in case I go back into that field.
>>
EvoX 2021/01/21 21:55:13 No.1885464
>>1884866
Sure man. Its in the middle of being converted from a model to being printable and it actually prints pretty well. I'll post it when its ready. Should be up in a few days

>>1884942
In the file I saw Ziggs in there. I'm not a LOL fan or player, it came with a batch of files but its in the link below with a bunch of bioshock stuff

https://anonfiles.com/h2m6q5B5p0/BIO_LOL_rar

>>1885276
It's not. But I do have it in another folder for props and cosplays. That's just figurines.

>>1885273
I would, but my upload speed is at a crawl right now. It took about 2 hours to upload the file I just posted
>>
EvoX 2021/01/21 23:05:30 No.1885509
>>1884942
Adam Jenson Statue
https://anonfiles.com/rcj0xeBcpb/deus-ex-mankind-divided-jensen-bust_zip
>>1885008
>>1885257
>>1885273

Ninetails and fran are OBJs that I'm turning into solids. But they are almost done and I'll post them here when they successfully print.

The fran project files are in this thread somewhere if someone wants to tinker with it.


Overwatch Dump:
Mei, Tracer, Ashe, Reinardt and I have Mcree somewhere Just have to locate it as well as come cosplay props I threw in there

https://anonfiles.com/X8k4y9B5pd/Overwatch_Dump_rar

>>1885276
Most of what I want is just STLs of scale aircraft I can fly when I get a chance. Although some tips on printing Nylons would be nice or flattening a glass bed (mine came warped. dial indicator says .7MM high in the center using an average on all 4 corners) (CR10S4)
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/21 23:41:02 No.1885524
>>1885509
Dont have any printable aircraft I'm afraid. Although I think I have a tutorial in designing a drone somewhere in my folders. I believe it is this one but I don't think it shows what electrical parts you use. I think it's just understanding how to make one.

https://gumroad.com/l/tgoc

If I recall printing nylon is quite tricky. You most likely will need to upgrade your hotend to reach higher temps (nylon needs 240 minimum). Nylon can warp but not as bad as abs. What you can do is use glue stick and apply on the bed to lower the chance of warping. You may or may not need an enclosure or at least print in an enirmonent where it's not cold. Or get a textured PEI sheet. I use these when printing ABS or PETG and PETG stick very well whilst ABS warps a little bit depending on the print.

Cr-10's are massively know for problems with the bed. You will most likely need to upgrade this printer later on. I would suggest having a go using a mirror as they are typically straight. They're usually cheap and people have said filament sticks better but I cannot say whether that's true or not but they are unwarped at least. Another option is applying tape underneath the bed to raise the places where it's unleveled. If you want I can find a video that should explain what to do.
Plus you have to make sure nylon is stored in a dry place because it can absorb humidity quickly causing problems.

Eventually, I will be upgrading my cr-10 v2 to act like a Prusa using bearings and poles instead of wheels whilst it uses the same firmware. It will be a bigger version of prusa and hopefully perform extremely well.

>>1885464
A folder with Cosplay and props you say. GIMME GIMME GIMME

Edited at 2021/01/21 23:52:31
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/22 12:39:02 No.1885808
File: Untitled_237_u18chan.png - (60.61kb, 1152x648, Untitled.png)
>>1885509
Your in luck I just remembered I had a folder for RC stuff and found some aircraft stuff in there. Here's what I have

Edited at 2021/01/22 12:46:12
>>
Anon182 2021/01/22 21:59:49 No.1886112
File: sheila-vixen-printable-3d-model-nsfw-3d-model-obj-mtl-stl1_u18chan.jpg - (119.24kb, 1923x1442, sheila-vixen-printable-3d-model-nsfw-3d-model-obj-mtl-stl (1).jpg)
Does anyone got this model of Sheila vixen
>>
Anon182 2021/01/22 22:04:01 No.1886116
Here´s the link of that sheila picture above

https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-models/miniatures/figurines/sheila-vixen-printable-3d-model-nsfw-d616b028-f934-4e11-9ab8-3772aeb66e90
>>
Anonymouse 2021/01/22 22:32:16 No.1886124
>>1885464

Thanks man!
Can I pest you also with the Bioshock, Fran and Arbiter models too?
>>
EvoX 2021/01/22 23:36:42 No.1886152
>>1886124
Not done yet my dude with fran. read my other posts further up. Also Its in the BIOLOL link. Theres some bioshock props in this file too (see below) The arbiter is a big file too. When I get time I'll upload it for ya bud.

>>1885808
Heres my dump of props. Took 3 1/2 hours to upload.

https://anonfiles.com/9dR3H7Bap3/PropDump_rar

Although I'd love:
Kyosho Minium Christen Eagle
Submarine Spitfire
Extra 300

I have the rest of those, probably sourced from the same place. Although if you can find Demon Slayer stuff or a very high resolution 1991 MR2, Mitsubishi EVO X or Nasa X29 I'd appreciate it if not its no biggie. Just on a much wants list. But when I get the time I'l upload the Cosplay Alfonse Elric Armor set for ya because its a pretty chunky file.

I have a few upgrades on the way for the CR10. E3D Volcano Hotend, Hardened nozzle and a Garolite bed. Hopefully she'll send
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/23 14:39:59 No.1886402
>>1886112
https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-models/miniatures/figurines/sheila-vixen-printable-3d-model-nsfw-d616b028-f934-4e11-9ab8-3772aeb66e90

>>
Anonymouse 2021/01/24 10:15:49 No.1886856
>>1886152

Appreciate the effort. thank you!
>>
Visayan7 2021/01/24 18:47:30 No.1886971
File: 4v47k6_u18chan.jpg - (95.77kb, 778x500, 4v47k6.jpg)
>>1886152
Aww yeah, I have not got about 40% of those files and was not expecting some D03d and Nikko, Thank you.
Have you got even more cosplay? I really hope the Alphonse cosplay is by D03D.

I was thinking maybe you had some of them already but it was worth showing in case
https://gofile.io/d/YTMyC4

Demon Slay as in the recent anime? Will post a link to some busts and figures and you can riffle through it in case I do have something. There might be something else in there you like
Also a bit of a long shot but don't suppose you got firearm stuff? If not no biggie.

In my opinion, the Volcano Hotend is useful if you are printing with a thicker nozzle (0.6 and higher) or intend to print something faster and longer. You will need to change a few settings or try finding someone's profile they used with this set up and adding it to your slicer. The hardened nozzle will definitely help as nylon is abrasive I think so it will damage brass nozzles very quickly. Can't comment on the Garolite bed.

Another thing you can buy is a titanium heartbreak which helps hotends at very high temperatures. Also if you really want to do more modifications, change the stock firmware. I use TH3d and it made things a lot easier for me to mod the software, but you don't have to.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/25 02:09:20 No.1887147
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/25 02:13:03 No.1887148
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/29 17:38:29 No.1889807
>>1880841
>>1880842
Didn't think I would see some Albedo prints, would love to see these as well
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/04 10:15:28 No.1893139
File: R7P6sur_u18chan.jpeg - (3.44mb, 2800x8192, R7P6sur.jpeg)
someone have the new Heroes Infinite files? The blood cats are great <3
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/04 15:16:45 No.1893304
File: HeroesInfiniteThebloodcats_u18chan.png - (2.11mb, 1920x1080, Heroes Infinite The blood cats.png)
>>1893139
they seem nice
I did a screenshot from the promo video
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/04 22:21:11 No.1893636
>>1893139
sync.com is a bitch i cant even download em legaly
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/05 02:51:37 No.1893787
>>1893636
lol
maybe someone has an in-official link that works for you?
>>
MRz 2021/02/06 14:43:00 No.1894525
https://www.patreon.com/HeroesInfinite
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/06 22:19:51 No.1894726
https://anonfiles.com/V4c1tdG3pc/Blood_Cat_Vampire_Slave_zip

Here are the vampire cats.
if someone would post some nice print pics that be neat.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/07 01:01:17 No.1894785
>>1894726
ok fist 502 bad gateway
other browser
got redirected to
https://dicancele.fun/NDJjRG9VUA4w
than
https://zoozoimage.com/

Blood_Cat_Vampire_Slave.zip
*download requires secure Chrome Extension.
now I should install Zoozo Image Tool
browser extension with one star review ...to download
lol nope ...lets clean the temp and start the antivirus
>>
Anonymous Idiot 2021/02/07 01:07:40 No.1894788
>>1867668

Do you still have the cinderace sculpt?

GoFIle is a bad hosting site, because it only stays up to 10 days of no downloads. :(
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/07 19:32:00 No.1895127
>>1894785
firefox, use adblocker, you may have to click the download 2 or even 3 times, just close any new tabs
anonfiles is a bit cancer but it works for this kinda shit we are doing here
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/07 20:13:55 No.1895144
File: 1d583a81132458822e9195c6ee2737d9_u18chan.jpeg - (19.92kb, 474x361, 1d583a81132458822e9195c6ee2737d9.jpeg)
Jeez, I been gone for over 2 weeks and barely anyone else posted files. Am I seriously the only one that post STL on this thread? Anyway, expect some more files in a bit.

>>1893139
Models are recent so will take some time to get them, otherwise, hope another anon posts these. I do have some past ones by the same company depending what you're looking for.

>>1894788
Will post her later on, I use gofile cause anonfiles can be problematic, and my security blocks the site.

Edited at 2021/02/07 20:14:46
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/07 20:24:30 No.1895152
File: il_794xN.2618272865_3kbw_u18chan.jpg - (21.56kb, 794x502, il_794xN.2618272865_3kbw.jpg)
BJD/articulated otter

https://gofile.io/d/7HOn3T

Edited at 2021/02/07 20:24:44
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/07 20:26:26 No.1895153
File: 1611997672110_u18chan.jpg - (232.25kb, 1995x1100, 1611997672110.jpg)
MLP Marines minatures

https://gofile.io/d/hEKZft
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/07 20:34:49 No.1895155
File: 720X720-dragontank-1-1_u18chan.jpg - (63.3kb, 720x720, 720X720-dragontank-1-1.jpg)
A seductive dragon

https://gofile.io/d/bcf6V3
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/07 20:37:43 No.1895157
File: resize-matstation-stinger-4_u18chan.jpg - (205.23kb, 949x1080, resize-matstation-stinger-4.jpg)
love, death + robots (khanivore). After watching the episode and seeing an NSFW image I had to buy a model of her.

https://gofile.io/d/RG0CqM
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/07 20:47:27 No.1895158
File: 1611955711356_u18chan.jpg - (309.59kb, 820x820, 1611955711356.jpg)
PiRats

https://gofile.io/d/COeWCL
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/07 20:49:06 No.1895160
File: ArtisanGuild-2021_02-Old-BurgFallenOnes_u18chan.jpg - (1.81mb, 1920x1080, Artisan Guild - 2021_02 - Old-Burg Fallen Ones.jpg)
Latest Artisan Guild - 2021_02 - Old-Burg Fallen Ones

https://gofile.io/d/OQIQyV
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/07 21:08:22 No.1895163
File: 720X720-tabtank-1-1_u18chan.jpg - (79.12kb, 720x720, 720X720-tabtank-1-1.jpg)
Skivvara - Tabaxi Rogue - Dagger/Bow

https://gofile.io/d/tuCfZC
>>
Anonymouse 2021/02/08 00:29:34 No.1895245
>>1895157
Amazin modem, thank you!
>>
Anonymouse 2021/02/08 00:31:14 No.1895246
>>1895245
model I mean.. christ with the autocorrect..
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/08 09:42:12 No.1895405
>>1895157

seems to be down. Would anyone be kind enough to reupload the model?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/08 11:50:06 No.1895470
>>1895163

Thank you very much for sharing all this stuff. I'm late tot he party and I would ask if you'd mind re-sharing the following things you've shared before?

mlp anthro singer by V747
Guayabajava's 3D print Sculpture pack
Applebot
Unit 9 - Girls on Motor Bikes November
November release Gnoll patriarch from white WW tavern
The Furry figures/Artisan guild stuff you posted
Magmhorin Realm & Cuetzpal Empire: Printable files
More anthro wolves and/or cats with m/f versions.
NSFW crystal model (you posted on 1/11/21)

Thank you so much for sharing all of this.
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/08 12:38:23 No.1895476
>>1895405
You just have to wait a bit

>>1895470
Welcome. Will repost these when I get the time. Might try to update most of these models using anonfiles if I can get it to work for me.

Here are some of them - Link will close in 2 days
https://mega.nz/folder/x6YgABaA#JnrNbhBzW4i_8kdwDeFadg
https://mega.nz/folder/cnAATRaQ#yP7nQnD2Pm6zFLMaVu8_WQ

>>1895245
No Problem

Edited at 2021/02/08 12:42:26
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/09 12:21:44 No.1896262
File: TsT1mud0SGaTI8RV1r9p_file_u18chan.jpg - (117.58kb, 1280x720, TsT1mud0SGaTI8RV1r9p_file.jpg)
Anyone here with any models from Lootstudios? :3
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/09 13:41:48 No.1896301
>>1896262
Looking for anything specific? I got a few folders of them and I think I got the ones on the image shown
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/09 14:42:51 No.1896313
man, where do you find all this stuff. It's great!

I managed to get everything I asked for and more, except:
Unit 9 - Girls on Motor Bikes November
November release Gnoll patriarch from white WW tavern

Thanks for sharing.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/09 16:51:21 No.1896356
>>1896301

basically for them and the Granny's Prophecy pack/bundle. but i generally like their models so if you have other stuff from them i would appreciate those too :D
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/09 17:28:16 No.1896367
>>1896313
Randomly off the internet or knowing people that share. I've got so many files that I need to go through and organize. Will post the missing ones when I find them.

>>1896356
Yep got those will post a link in a bit as grannys file is uploading.

>>1894788
New link posted

Edited at 2021/02/09 17:34:07
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/09 19:23:28 No.1896427
I wish 3D printer would have been available in the 2000s I would have made a big tabletop 40k army with that ... I was tempting to buy some from games workshop for 500+€ but said no fuck this stuff is too expensive

it is very cool to see this stuff you could do now just from your home
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/09 22:02:45 No.1896454
>>1896356

Here you go. Link closes in 2 days

https://mega.nz/folder/wuwU0DhY#AzF4Bt-Yjk8UiW5rXCD5AA
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/09 22:07:50 No.1896457
>>1896427
I use to play GW but it was just too expensive. I remember someone saying it's an expensive hobby for rich people. You got to buy the models, then paint, then equipment it just starts to add up. I had about 6 armies worth of models and I dread to think about the cost of all that. Now with 3d printing, it practically pays for itself.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/10 05:37:10 No.1896734
@Visayan7 I hate to bug you since you have been so generous with your effort and time. I asked my friends if they wanted anything form artisan guild printed out, and a friend asked for a file that I didn't find in your list.

It occurs to me that I might have missed dloading them when you put the Adventures Guild files up before, and if so I'm sorry for the trouble. Would you mind putting the up again?
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/10 12:25:50 No.1896908
>>1896734
Here you go all files should be up to date. Closes in 2 days

https://mega.nz/folder/cnAATRaQ#yP7nQnD2Pm6zFLMaVu8_WQ
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/10 13:58:10 No.1896929
>>1896313

White wolf tavern November has been updated. Not sure where the unit 9 November is. Will take time to find it
>>
Slime monster girl Visayan7 2021/02/10 15:06:47 No.1896947
File: 720X720-slimetank-1-1_u18chan.jpg - (58.03kb, 720x720, 720X720-slimetank-1-1.jpg)
Slime monster girl

https://anonfiles.com/9bh7v9Hdpf/monstrous-lady-slime_zip
>>
Cinderace Anonymous Idiot 2021/02/10 20:23:19 No.1897082
Visayan7, sorry to bother you again with this, but could you share the Laservega cinderace sculpt (nude and no nude)? Please.
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/10 21:20:57 No.1897106
>>1897082

New link has been updated already via anonfiles. There is only a nude version I'm afraid.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/11 02:57:04 No.1897269
@Visayan7 I spent about a day combing through the files and found a few bits missing that I and some friends were interested in. If you cannot access these that's fine, I just figured there was no harm in asking. Links to pictures provided.

https://i.imgur.com/hFl0XN2l.jpg -Ogre Marauders (shop exclusive) You only have part of these models in the may 2019 zip. The crab mount is Definately wanted.

https://i.imgur.com/iYYHqnu.png -The Trouble in Taverns figure set from the Welcome Pack. The uploaded welcome pack does not have it.

https://i.imgur.com/U8gnwiS.png -a freebie pack on #14 scourgeland survivors. I have a D&D buddy that wants to make one of these his figure for the game.
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/11 10:07:17 No.1897402
File: 720X720-troubl_u18chan.jpg - (214.88kb, 720x720, 720X720-troubl.jpg)
>>1897269

Trouble in Taverns -only got 7 of these models so will post those

scourgeland survivors- Yep got those

Ogres - Thought everything is in there, will see if I can get the complete set.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/11 13:42:35 No.1897451
My friend wanted the Gnish and Gnosh gnome model, which got unlocked at 7k paetrons.

Edited at 2021/02/11 14:11:57
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/11 18:21:07 No.1897581
>>1897269

Ok took me a day to get them but managed to get everything.

Ogres - should now have the complete set in orgres_zip pre supported and unsupported
Trouble in tavern - located in Tnt now includes all 10 models
scourgeland survivors - located in The Eye of Tialevor Bonus Set

https://mega.nz/folder/cnAATRaQ#yP7nQnD2Pm6zFLMaVu8_WQ - links closes on 13

Edited at 2021/02/11 18:21:48
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/11 18:30:31 No.1897582
File: 1613063346231_u18chan.jpg - (226.65kb, 1258x1466, 1613063346231.jpg)
Been trying to get my hands on this beauty for so long and now I finally have it so I shall share it with you all.

https://anonfiles.com/R3g1C3H5pf/files-1658pI_zip
>>
Anonymous Idiot 2021/02/11 23:59:18 No.1897691
>>1897082
Thank you! :D
>>
Overlord - Albedo Visayan7 2021/02/13 10:50:44 No.1898363
File: il_794xN.2551836408_3lhb_u18chan.jpg - (70.22kb, 794x794, il_794xN.2551836408_3lhb.jpg)
>>1880842

Here you go, managed to get my hands on her

https://anonfiles.com/dc78k3Ibp4/Overlord-Albedo-SummerTimeSexy_by_RushZilla_stl
>>
Digimon - Tai and wargreymon Visayan7 2021/02/13 15:43:33 No.1898438
File: IMG_2290_u18chan.jpg - (3.78mb, 6000x4000, IMG_2290.jpg)
Digimon - Tai and wargreymon

https://anonfiles.com/RfF2k2Icp6/Tai_and_Wargreymon_Bionic3D_rar
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/13 17:17:00 No.1898474
>>1898363
Thanks very much =)
>>
Anonymouse 2021/02/13 21:30:59 No.1898565
>>1898438

Thats awsome. I notice that you have a lot of statues.
You printed all of them and painted them yourself?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/14 02:12:15 No.1898833
Little late to the party, but does anyone have Artisans guild Quetzakcoatl or Zantharot? I have the three most recent epic bosses I can upload as well.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/19 05:48:35 No.1901429
A friend and I thank all those who contributed here.
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/19 09:56:43 No.1901491
>>1898565
Hate to break it to you but that's not my room nor my house. That's an image to promote the stl. My room is filled with weapons and pets

>>1898833
Yeah, I got both of them. Still, want them? Also which bosses?

>>1901429
You're Welcome

Edited at 2021/02/19 10:19:25
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/19 13:55:40 No.1901543
>>1898833
Yeah, I got both of them. Still, want them? Also which bosses?

Yeah im still interested, i have AG ashen manticore, Malkaya the fallen, and tialevor the tyrant god
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/19 14:43:03 No.1901550
File: il_570xN.2351637811_m677_u18chan.jpg - (41.66kb, 570x570, il_570xN.2351637811_m677.jpg)
>>1901543
Here they are. Think I got the manticore but just to be safe I will take all three, plus others might want them to. Also, do you have any other models you like to trade?

For a second there I thought I was typing with myself cause you're using the same username.

https://anonfiles.com/5fnca9Vape/Epic_Boss_-_Quetzalcoatl_the_Snake_God_7z

https://anonfiles.com/99nfa2V3p0/Epic_Boss_-_Zantharot_Lizard_Champion_7z

Edited at 2021/02/19 14:47:00
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/19 14:43:10 No.1901551
File: 720X720-zantharoth3-1_u18chan.jpg - (84.62kb, 720x720, 720X720-zantharoth3-1.jpg)
>>1901550
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/20 12:00:50 No.1902033
File: 720X720-malkaya1_u18chan.jpg - (106.4kb, 720x720, 720X720-malkaya1.jpg)
>>1901543
Here they are. Think I got the manticore but just to be safe I will take all three, plus others might want them to. Also, do you have any other models you like to trade?

For a second there I thought I was typing with myself cause you're using the same username.


Sorry about that, its been ages since I've used an imageboard.


Here is Malkaya, shes up til the 27th.
https://gofile.io/d/EA80Nh
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/20 12:25:16 No.1902044
File: 720X720-manticore2_u18chan.jpg - (140.57kb, 720x720, 720X720-manticore2.jpg)
And Ashen Manticore!

https://gofile.io/d/qjnRMU
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/20 12:47:46 No.1902057
File: resize-tialevorlogo_u18chan.jpg - (339.93kb, 1080x1080, resize-tialevorlogo.jpg)
And lastly Tialevor.

https://gofile.io/d/UGsql1

I'll post what I have in a bit to see what people are interested in.
>>
Anonymouse 2021/02/20 17:40:15 No.1902162
>>1902057
Thanks again! Those are awesome!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/20 21:51:32 No.1902310
Anyone have any dragon models?
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/20 22:50:09 No.1902330
>>1902033
>>1902044
>>1902057
Thank You very much for these, think I now have the entire artisan guild collection. Hopefully

>>1902310
Depends on what dragon models you're after, Type, who it's made by, etc. I got tons but it would probably be easier to find one if you're looking for something specific. Otherwise Ill just post some random dragon files if you don't care.
>>
Zanth 2021/02/21 13:06:13 No.1902569
File: Capture_24_u18chan.jpg - (35.1kb, 283x320, Capture.JPG)
Okay so finally got around to organizing most of my folders. If anyones interested in a set artist i can list what I have, most are only a few months of each.

Right now I am still looking for the AG Death Tide Jurakins, Delani- Depth Dragon, and Tarasque. Also looking for any lost kingdom minis.
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/21 13:16:04 No.1902570
>>1902569
Got all three of them, will post them in a bit. What lost kingdoms are you looking for? I might have got most of the stuff you have as well. Will need to check what I have missing.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/21 19:32:48 No.1902624
Did anyone have a link to the Zantharot? I wanna make him minus sword for a Lizardman Blood bowl team.
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/22 19:23:05 No.1903191
>>1902569
Here you go, they're in there somewhere. Link closes on 24th

https://mega.nz/folder/cnAATRaQ#yP7nQnD2Pm6zFLMaVu8_WQ

Also what have you got for LotP and Dragon trappers?

>>1902624
You mean this one
>>1901551

Edited at 2021/02/22 19:25:30
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/22 22:15:06 No.1903312
File: 20210222_210629_u18chan.jpg - (2.59mb, 4032x2268, 20210222_210629.jpg)
To the legend who posted the Mirko file. Thank you!
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/22 23:17:15 No.1903328
>>1903312
Very Welcome. Finally someone posts a print of the files I post. She actually looks pretty good, what printer did you use?
>>
Zanth 2021/02/22 23:24:55 No.1903330
File: unht83gmv5861_u18chan.jpg - (948.82kb, 3321x3193, unht83gmv5861.jpg)
>>1903191

Thanks! Been backing since May but now I should be caught up.

For LotP I have the Wyvern, Vaginator, Brass Dragon, Blue Drag, Austriceratops, Ghost, Mindflayer, Orc and bust, Tarasque, Treant Soldier.

For Dragon Trapper Lodge I have the Baby Monsters pack (beholder, dragon, griffin, hippogriff, pegasus, unicorn), Biolumenencent Beholder, Lila, mind eater dragon, DTL wagon. Along with the December 2020 set. So Beach Waddler, Boomy, Coastal Quillback, Coral Golem, Ezra, Giant Scuttle Stinger, Lee, Marlow, Mastif, and sharkasaurus.

God that looks like word vomit but i cant attach all the screen shots, so heres the Coastal Quillback
>>
Zanth 2021/02/23 01:01:13 No.1903353
>>1902570
For Lost Kingdoms, basically anything from their Saurian Ancients.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/23 09:46:59 No.1903469
>>1903312
Any cubic photon mono X. I’m still getting to grips with it as i’m new to printing, but I’m getting there XD
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/23 20:36:07 No.1903631
File: oleana_u18chan.jpg - (2.2mb, 1836x3264, oleana.jpg)
A friend of mine whom prints my minis and I shared files from her with, asked em if anyone had access/knew where to access STL files from Arcade minis. https://www.myminifactory.com/users/ArcaneMinis

Bonus: printed Oleana
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/23 21:41:30 No.1903653
>>1903330
>>1903353
Thanks, will need to check what I have missing.

The lizard stuff? Got a lot of lizards I think so can post that. Also have the chaos dwarfs that also contain some lizard if that's also what you want.

>>1903469
How was removing the supports like and does it leave noticeable marks after removing them?

Edited at 2021/02/23 22:19:36
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/23 21:44:17 No.1903657
File: photo_2020-03-17_16-02-59_u18chan.jpg - (115.92kb, 1024x576, photo_2020-03-17_16-02-59.jpg)
>>1903631
ArcaneMinis? Not sure where you can access them but I think I have something by them as shown in the image
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/23 23:47:07 No.1903689
>>1903657
My group and I would love it if you would share it.
>>
Zanth 2021/02/23 23:55:32 No.1903690
>>1903653

Basically just any of their lizardmen line, bonus for Hueitechtcatl and their Quetzalcoat. Thanks again for sharing.

I also have the Pit Fighter kickstarter, but thats more of a collection of minis from multiple artists instead of one singular group.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/24 15:49:05 No.1903849
>>1903653
Using chitubox you can get a vert precise control over supports including the depth an width of them. It takes a while to get used to and I’m still learning. Myself. But over all I’ve only hade one bad experience. I made the above model in a much smaller print first but the depth of the support chipped a bit of her face in the removal process. I quickly learned not to put supports in focal parts of the print or anywhere you want very smooth.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/24 15:49:24 No.1903850
>>1903653
Using chitubox you can get a vert precise control over supports including the depth an width of them. It takes a while to get used to and I’m still learning. Myself. But over all I’ve only hade one bad experience. I made the above model in a much smaller print first but the depth of the support chipped a bit of her face in the removal process. I quickly learned not to put supports in focal parts of the print or anywhere you want very smooth.

Edited at 2021/02/24 15:51:04
>>
Anonymouse 2021/02/24 23:13:39 No.1903996
I do not have much but...

https://anonfiles.com/za5eu768q1/samurai_zip

https://anonfiles.com/549eu66aq9/baby-groot_zip
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/25 10:34:08 No.1904166
>>1903690
Have both of them. Here you go as well as a bunch of other lost kingdom stuff. Type in the names to find them but Hueitechtcatl is spelled differently.

https://mega.nz/folder/JrghAYJD#8-q2kZ8i1WquQJY4FuG9Bg
https://mega.nz/folder/omgzDYjC#shVcrcgT3eWNjxlWi1CxWA

I'll take the Pit Fighter kickstarter, Baby Monsters pack, and the December 2020 set, please. For LotP are they categorized in months?

>>1903689
Ok I had a check and it turns out I don't have all of them. I have some ships and a bunch of minis. Are you still interested in me posting them?

>>1903850
Yeah I heard using chitubox is a lot better for supports so will look into using that, when I get a printer. I always wondered why supports are always found on the back of miniatures.

Edited at 2021/02/25 10:39:19
>>
Yeen 2021/02/25 19:55:18 No.1904300
>>1904166
Dude I just found this thread and let me say thank you so much! this seriously made my day! looks like I missed all of the old links, any chance you will be reposting them at some point? the stuff I was able to download from your most recent links was wonderful and incredibly appreciated!
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/25 20:49:16 No.1904336
>>1904300
You're very welcome. Depends on what you're after, here's the archive of some of the stuff I uploaded, will be missing some stuff. Closes on the 27th. Mostly contains figures rather than miniatures.

https://mega.nz/folder/x6YgABaA#JnrNbhBzW4i_8kdwDeFadg

Edited at 2021/02/25 20:57:41
>>
Zanth 2021/02/25 21:52:29 No.1904359
>>1904166


Can do, LoTP is just all over the place, its for one month but I couldn't tell you which as I dont remember when I backed them. And Pit Fighter will take some time but can be done, I have to download all the minis separately.
>>
Yeen 2021/02/25 23:00:18 No.1904398
>>1904336
If you could post the Artisan guild stuff that would be amazing. I'm a big war gamer and would love to add them to my collection. specifically the anthro ones like the Goldmaw. that Coaxoch The duchess model is amazing! But anything you want to post would be hugely appreciated!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/26 22:28:20 No.1904819
File: svyatoslav-tsygankov-8_u18chan.jpg - (490.34kb, 1737x1952, svyatoslav-tsygankov-8.jpg)
1st time contributing to this thread after getting so much.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OQGSjSuUYed6naIdafXXbjmoQ0HO2_P6
Found these fantastic Beastars models. Thought people here would like them.
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/VdDXYn
Above it a link to the artist.

Edited at 2021/02/26 22:29:21
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/26 22:41:21 No.1904826
>>1904398
Here you go, contains the anthros you want. Closes 28th

https://mega.nz/folder/cnAATRaQ#yP7nQnD2Pm6zFLMaVu8_WQ

>>1904819
Thanks for these, really need to watch the series.

>>1903996
Thanks for the samurai
>>
Avatar Bust Visayan7 2021/02/26 22:47:45 No.1904828
File: NeytiriAvatarBust-_u18chan.jpg - (109.4kb, 853x1280, Neytiri+Avatar+Bust-.jpg)
Avatar Bust

https://anonfiles.com/R3lfY96bq8/Neytiri_Avatar_Bust_zip
>>
Dickosaurus Visayan7 2021/02/26 22:50:56 No.1904829
File: annWJ26Y_700w_0_u18chan.jpg - (57.29kb, 700x715, annWJ26Y_700w_0.jpg)
Spoiler tag to be safe.

https://anonfiles.com/51k2Ya61q5/dickosaurus_v2_rar
>>
Big bad Wolf Visayan7 2021/02/26 22:51:39 No.1904831
File: 720X720-back-1_u18chan.jpg - (118.71kb, 720x720, 720X720-back-1.jpg)
https://anonfiles.com/xaucY86dq8/The_Big_Bad_Wolf_7z
>>
Agumon - Digimon Visayan7 2021/02/26 22:52:21 No.1904832
File: D_NQ_NP_670979-MLC44733828986_012021-O_u18chan.jpg - (68.44kb, 500x492, D_NQ_NP_670979-MLC44733828986_012021-O.jpg)
https://anonfiles.com/33t7Y064qc/Agumon_IMPRESS_O_Hight_rar

Edited at 2021/02/26 22:52:33
>>
Felicia - Darkstalkers Visayan7 2021/02/26 22:56:33 No.1904833
File: photo_2019-04-06_18-43-43_u18chan.jpg - (141.28kb, 1280x1188, photo_2019-04-06_18-43-43.jpg)
https://anonfiles.com/FfD6Y463q2/Felicia_Darkstalkers_zip
>>
Blue - Jurassic Park Visayan7 2021/02/26 22:59:04 No.1904834
File: blue_0_u18chan.jpg - (113.45kb, 720x1280, blue.jpg)
https://anonfiles.com/L8DfYf64qd/Baby_Blue_-_Velociraptor_rar
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/26 23:33:38 No.1904852
>>1904833
Oh this is just beautiful. Thank you for posting!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/27 04:13:00 No.1904955
>>1904826

It closed early, it's still the 26th where I'm at. I was missing some peices from the scalies folder. Any possibility of reopening it?
>>
Anonymouse 2021/02/27 04:17:58 No.1904957
>>1904832

So cute!

Thanks for all the files shared folks!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/27 04:22:42 No.1904961
>>1904336

It closed early, it's still the 26th where I'm at. I was missing some peices from the scalies folder. Any possibility of reopening it?
>>
Demon Girl Visayan7 2021/02/27 18:10:15 No.1905157
File: D_NQ_NP_822843-MLC44499226086_012021-V_u18chan.jpg - (30.49kb, 288x320, D_NQ_NP_822843-MLC44499226086_012021-V.jpg)
https://anonfiles.com/v2h5nb74qb/DemonGirl_Full_rar
>>
Felicia - Darkstalkers Visayan7 2021/02/27 18:11:27 No.1905159
File: photo_2021-02-27_16-54-03_u18chan.jpg - (75.29kb, 1000x751, photo_2021-02-27_16-54-03.jpg)
https://anonfiles.com/fagfn970q0/Felicia_Tsaber_rar
>>
Anime looking wolf girl Visayan7 2021/02/27 18:12:13 No.1905161
File: D_NQ_NP_739156-MLC44176827120_112020-V_u18chan.jpg - (24.92kb, 289x320, D_NQ_NP_739156-MLC44176827120_112020-V.jpg)
https://anonfiles.com/d1g7nf77q6/dog_zip

edit - missing one arm apparently, will try to find it otherwise use full Stl

Edited at 2021/03/04 14:09:18
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/27 18:14:12 No.1905163
>>1904961
Here you go. Closes in 2 days

https://mega.nz/folder/x6YgABaA#JnrNbhBzW4i_8kdwDeFadg
>>
Outpost Terrain Visayan7 2021/02/27 18:33:52 No.1905168
File: 85ea1944dd76b415c47b1374c385346f_original_u18chan.jpg - (108.23kb, 680x453, 85ea1944dd76b415c47b1374c385346f_original.jpg)
A pretty cool looking terrain involving a futuristic outpost

https://anonfiles.com/Jck7n17fqd/Outpost_Origins_-_Kickstarter_zip
>>
Anonymouse 2021/02/27 18:41:22 No.1905171
>>1905161
I'm the only one getting "service unavailable"?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/27 18:47:27 No.1905173
File: 1614382786.chunkerbuns_04_u18chan.png - (677.87kb, 960x540, 1614382786.chunkerbuns_04.png)
Anyone get Chunkerbuns new Krystal model?

https://gumroad.com/l/gPEzJE
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/27 19:06:51 No.1905181
>>1905171
Either use a different browser or you're security is blocking it.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/27 19:16:13 No.1905185
tried the felicia, anime and demon girl models. all are error 503 - no server available to handle request. tried 3 browsers and both on and of vpn
>>
Visayan7 2021/02/27 19:32:17 No.1905190
>>1905185
Working for me, will redo the links than.

edit- wait for a few hours, think servers are down

Edited at 2021/02/27 19:44:23
>>
Anonymouse 2021/02/27 19:55:00 No.1905194
>>1905181
Nope, disabled all protections. still the same.

>>1905190
I was wondering if that had happened.

Lots of crashes and failures on the internets these days.
>>
Zanth 2021/02/28 00:11:03 No.1905351
Here is DTL Baby monsters

https://gofile.io/d/XGBZYI

And LoTP
https://gofile.io/d/Xlsrvf
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/28 02:31:25 No.1905415
>>1905163
Thanks, you are awesome!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/28 18:30:51 No.1905732
>>1896262

Would it be possible to get the Loot Studios pack up again? Shame on me, I messed up unpacking the Expedition to the Underworld stuff and deleted a couple of the Heroes zip files instead of unpacking.

Also, thanks to everyone for spreading the love. Godspeed to you!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/01 10:05:36 No.1906243
>>1905194
looks like most anonfiles servers are live again now
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/01 16:54:04 No.1906364
>>1869637
Can anyone reupload the stl´s ?
>>
Visayan7 2021/03/01 22:04:23 No.1906479
>>1905351
Thanks for these, just want the pit fighter Kickstarter now.

>>1905732
https://mega.nz/folder/szRHhAAI#DgCoxatsy8AZN-45v969ag - Closes on 4th

>>1906364
Will upload once the internet isn't slow
edit - and once I find it

Edited at 2021/03/01 22:15:30
>>
Cyber Shark Visayan7 2021/03/01 22:22:58 No.1906500
File: 1614457841688_u18chan.jpg - (353.2kb, 846x1016, 1614457841688.jpg)
Shark model extracted from https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/digos-01-aed98424174a4d488ff4bce4d0d4f008

https://anonfiles.com/zdxdU079q6/cybershork_stl
>>
Coco - Crash Bandicoot Visayan7 2021/03/01 22:23:50 No.1906501
File: sexycoco_u18chan.jpg - (43.07kb, 686x679, sexy coco.jpg)
https://anonfiles.com/nb26Ub7bq2/sexy_coco_bandicoot_stl
>>
Coco - Crash Bandicoot Visayan7 2021/03/01 22:24:29 No.1906502
File: coconude_u18chan.jpg - (17.3kb, 516x704, coco nude.jpg)
https://anonfiles.com/Zc2aU074q1/coco_nude_stl
>>
Raphtalia - Shield hero Visayan7 2021/03/01 22:25:21 No.1906503
File: uploads_files_2759101_Raphtalia_STL_u18chan.jpg - (67.85kb, 1198x1280, uploads_files_2759101_Raphtalia_STL.jpg)
https://anonfiles.com/556cU175qa/uploads_files_2759101_Raphtalia_STL_7z
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/01 23:30:26 No.1906533
>>1906503
Yup. this is definitely my next print. Thank you my dude!
>>
Anonymous Idiot 2021/03/02 00:16:00 No.1906563
>>1906500
Could you teach me how to rip Sketchfab models? I tried using a trick but most of the time all I get is the mesh divided in many parts and it looks horrible. :(
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/02 09:12:11 No.1906855
>>1906563

If the shape is still ok, in blender, select all meshes, and join them. Then delete all materials, go to edit mode, select all vertices, and merge by distance, followed by calculate outside normals.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/02 09:17:37 No.1906856
>>1906479

Many thanks!
>>
Visayan7 2021/03/03 20:28:24 No.1907450
>>1906563
Afraid this model was done by someone else using their own software to extract it. It also had to go through some repairs before its printable. Waiting until anon decides to share the software.
>>
Ashoka - Starwars Visayan7 2021/03/03 20:30:04 No.1907451
File: AhsokaTanoSlaveNSFWbyLailsonCamini_u18chan.jpg - (148.16kb, 1500x1080, Ahsoka Tano + Slave + NSFW by Lailson Camini.jpg)
SFW and NSFW

https://gofile.io/d/Pvy1eG

Edited at 2021/03/03 22:25:49
>>
Jen V - Beyond God Visayan7 2021/03/03 20:32:41 No.1907452
File: BeyondGod_fixed_u18chan.jpg - (52.92kb, 936x1280, Beyond God_fixed.jpg)
Model extracted from a site. Whiskers might need to be removed

https://anonfiles.com/L4tcx984q1/Beyond_God_fixed_stl

Edited at 2021/03/03 20:34:12
>>
Kabong 2021/03/03 20:34:31 No.1907454
>>1907452

Needs a female version with tits and wider hips and rounded ass.

Edited at 2021/03/03 20:35:11
>>
Tiefling Visayan7 2021/03/03 20:41:31 No.1907456
File: Tiffling_fixed_u18chan.jpg - (20.9kb, 739x591, Tiffling_fixed.jpg)
https://anonfiles.com/P7xcxf85q5/Tiffling_fixed_stl
>>
Sebun - Beaststars Visayan7 2021/03/03 20:48:20 No.1907457
File: EqdF9KpWMAAi85l_u18chan.png - (162.64kb, 551x760, EqdF9KpWMAAi85l.png)
https://anonfiles.com/z716xa8eq7/Sebun_STL-V2_zip
>>
Anonymouse 2021/03/03 21:26:44 No.1907467
>>1907451

You shared a jpg file?
>>
Visayan7 2021/03/03 21:47:27 No.1907469
>>1907467
Whoops wrong one

edit - link updated

Edited at 2021/03/03 22:26:15
>>
Clan Wyzerd Skitterkin - Battle Yak Visayan7 2021/03/03 22:31:28 No.1907485
File: 720X720-skitterkin-all-cover_u18chan.jpg - (233.38kb, 720x720, 720X720-skitterkin-all-cover.jpg)
Futuristic Rats with bonus female sniper shadowkin

https://gofile.io/d/WnB0VB
>>
Anonymouse 2021/03/03 23:08:28 No.1907496
>>1907485
I notice that a lot of creators use different names to skip paying royalties to gamesworkshop.
Now I wonder.. what is the "generic" name for Tau?
>>
Anonymouse 2021/03/03 23:09:04 No.1907497
>>1907469

Thanks brother!
>>
Communist Fish General Visayan7 2021/03/03 23:14:16 No.1907498
File: CommunistFishgeneral_u18chan.jpg - (62.15kb, 850x1057, Communist Fish general.jpg)
>>1907496
Here's your answer

https://anonfiles.com/x6B0ze89q4/Communist_Fish_general_rar
>>
Kyonkichi 2021/03/04 00:35:52 No.1907532
Hey Visayan7,
The Demon Doggirl that you posted, its missing the one arm, looks like part 9 in the package. Do you have that piece and able to upload it please?
>>
Anonymouse 2021/03/04 05:12:06 No.1907644
>>1907498

wait...communist fish? lol XD
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/04 05:12:24 No.1907645
Had a request from a friend, do any of you have access to the Monstrous Encounters models?
https://www.patreon.com/monstrousencounters
>>
Visayan7 2021/03/04 14:08:09 No.1907802
>>1907532
That's odd everything should be in there. I'll try to find the file but no promises that I will be able to find it otherwise use the full Stl

>>1907644
Some creators name certain battlesuits from fishes, I guess because the tau's face looks like a fish? And also in the lore, they do have a communist ideology hence the name.

>>1907645
Looking for anything specific or whatever you can get?

Edited at 2021/03/04 14:16:53
>>
Visayan7 2021/03/04 16:13:32 No.1907853
File: welcome_chest2_u18chan.jpg - (954.34kb, 1920x1080, welcome_chest2.jpg)
>>1906364
Here's a new link

https://anonfiles.com/t0J09e81q1/welcome_chest_3_7z
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/04 16:17:06 No.1907855
>>1907496
> skip paying royalties to gamesworkshop

I am pretty sure, Games Workshop wouldn't allow any third party sell models based on their IP, if they paid GW some royalties.
Even if they asked nicely.
>>
Albedo Overlord Visayan7 2021/03/05 10:47:13 No.1908384
File: Albedo_Overlord-CGTrader_u18chan.jpg - (65.59kb, 926x629, Albedo_Overlord - CGTrader.jpg)
>>1880841
Here's the other model that was requested. Took a while but got it eventually.

https://anonfiles.com/ncXbM884qa/Albedo_Overlord_-_CGTrader_rar
>>
Barry the bookworm Visayan7 2021/03/05 10:56:30 No.1908393
File: barry_medium_u18chan.jpg - (12.45kb, 246x246, barry_medium.jpg)
>>1907855
They don't. They threatened to sue some people who made models and sold them using names/races from 40k. The artists then gave it for free instead but were still threatened. The loophole was to change the names of the races. Necrons - Undead cyborgs, Ultramarines - blue smurfs, or give character names like this guy

https://anonfiles.com/Fca1N88cq8/barry_stl

Edited at 2021/03/05 10:56:59
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/05 12:29:36 No.1908412
Did someone got their hands on chunkerbuns's new krystal model yet?

https://gumroad.com/l/gPEzJE

Edited at 2021/03/05 13:10:16
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/05 13:54:56 No.1908428
>>1908384
Oh wow didn't expect anyone to get this one, thanks very much I appreciate it =)
>>
Battle Droid - Starwars Visayan7 2021/03/05 21:10:48 No.1908643
File: photo_2021-03-02_18-10-43_u18chan.jpg - (70.57kb, 570x760, photo_2021-03-02_18-10-43.jpg)
Finally got my hands on this sexy robot. Lifesize, FDM printers only. If requested will post the pit-droid as well.

https://gofile.io/d/w7EFmg

>>1908428
no prop

Edited at 2021/03/05 21:11:46
>>
Sexy space bunny Visayan7 2021/03/05 21:21:48 No.1908647
File: file_0_u18chan.jpg - (139.56kb, 1000x1500, file.jpg)
Another figure that Ive been looking everywhere for, enjoy.

https://gofile.io/d/Pdq1Yr
>>
Zanth 2021/03/06 11:59:56 No.1909087
I haven't forgetten about uploading Pit Fighter, but it is 15 gigs and I need to find a site that will upload it without error.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/06 17:40:46 No.1909225
>>1907802

As much as you got. I asked my friend for specifics and they shared about 30 different images. If you NEED specifics say so and Ill compile all the images for ya.
>>
Visayan7 2021/03/06 18:15:17 No.1909237
>>1909087
The only way I can think of is splitting the files into 3-5 folders then archiving them and then posting them. There isn't really anywhere that allows you to share more the 10 GB other than MEGA if you have an account.

>>1909225
These are the only files I have readily available, might have more but don't have time to find or upload them.

https://mega.nz/folder/Rux2wbCR#W44duHnGBODNOTPsAAtPNA - Link closes on the 9th

Edited at 2021/03/06 18:15:59
>>
Kyonkichi 2021/03/06 22:59:47 No.1909536
Reason I was looking for that missing piece Vis is because the full doesn't get properly supported on a filament printer, so you need to do it in parts. Tried a bunch of orientations so far and there are pieces that just don't get supports that need them due to other pieces blocking.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/07 12:58:42 No.1909807
File: 1606615356.rysonanthrodog_figurec_u18chan.jpg - (220.83kb, 1280x1027, 1606615356.rysonanthrodog_figurec.jpg)
Does anyone have new Kaylafox's Jade model?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/09 07:34:39 No.1910731
>>1909237

I got them all,thanks!
>>
Visayan7 2021/03/10 13:20:05 No.1911313
>>1909536
She mainly for resin printers I'm afraid rather than FDM
>>
Werewolf F/M versions Visayan7 2021/03/10 13:21:26 No.1911315
File: werewolf_u18chan.jpg - (89.38kb, 1080x654, werewolf.jpg)
Back to using gofile as anonfiles not working for me.

https://gofile.io/d/I7I0rQ
>>
Rarity - MLP Visayan7 2021/03/10 13:22:56 No.1911316
File: Rarity-LittlePonyFanart_u18chan.jpg - (145.32kb, 1034x1144, Rarity - Little Pony Fanart.jpg)
https://gofile.io/d/v52R12
>>
Applejack - MLP Visayan7 2021/03/10 13:23:13 No.1911317
File: AppleJack-LittlePonyFanart_u18chan.jpg - (85.37kb, 1280x1152, AppleJack - Little Pony Fan art.jpg)
https://gofile.io/d/drK4Yx

Edited at 2021/03/10 13:23:27
>>
Anubis Visayan7 2021/03/10 13:27:28 No.1911319
File: 142664019_253349526227710_4041120653786894558_n_u18chan.jpg - (99.68kb, 825x896, 142664019_253349526227710_4041120653786894558_n.jpg)
Been hoping to get this one for a while but I only have version 2 so waiting until someone gives me version 1 as well.

https://gofile.io/d/xBnrK7

Edited at 2021/03/10 13:33:45
>>
Gwenom - Spiderman Visayan7 2021/03/10 13:31:19 No.1911320
File: photo_2021-02-27_20-38-52_u18chan.jpg - (66.69kb, 736x893, photo_2021-02-27_20-38-52.jpg)
https://gofile.io/d/RCKG4m
>>
Angelmon Female - Digmon Visayan7 2021/03/10 13:39:54 No.1911322
File: Angewomon_u18chan.jpg - (141.22kb, 1016x1280, Angewomon.jpg)
https://gofile.io/d/lI4J5I
>>
Anonymouse 2021/03/10 21:30:26 No.1911552
>>1911320

This one is awesome, thank you for sharing!

Hope to see more of Marvel. Specially Spiderman/Guardians of the Galaxy.



>>1907855
Speaking of "alternate names".
Anyone knows the alternate name for Star Trek stuff?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/10 22:20:12 No.1911662
>>1911320

very nice figure have someone the presupported files?
>>
Visayan7 2021/03/11 18:28:25 No.1912051
>>1911552
No problem. Have some more Marvel-related stuff. Will need to see what I have though

No just StarTrek, they seem to not care that much considering they don't specialize in selling miniatures. For now at least.

>>1911662
No pre supported, this is all there is
>>
Artisan Guild March - Swamp Gunrunda Visayan7 2021/03/11 23:02:11 No.1912183
File: 00SwampGunrundaBonusFightersriders_u18chan.jpg - (1.83mb, 1920x1080, 00Swamp Gunrunda+ Bonus Fighters riders.jpg)
Latest Artisan Guild for March - Swamp Lizards with bonus figures
Un and pre supported

https://gofile.io/d/4TRmK2
>>
Anonymouse 2021/03/11 23:10:26 No.1912185
>>1912051


If you got more miles morales, Gwen and Rocket Racoon/groot/Beta Ray Bill and similars.. that would be really appreciated!
>>
Visayan7 2021/03/13 10:43:25 No.1912888
>>1912185
Yeah got most of those, will need to find them so will take time.
>>
Anonymouse 2021/03/14 10:01:23 No.1913393
>>1912888

Thx in advance.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/15 09:18:50 No.1913860
File: EX_lE7VX0AEip39_u18chan.jpg - (356.53kb, 1920x996, EX_lE7VX0AEip39.jpg)
Does anybody have either variation of Loona from Cleo Figurines on twitter? I believe Kagekitsoon has some of her too. Been hunting for awhile to nab her
>>
Visayan7 2021/03/15 10:22:17 No.1913889
>>1913860
Thought this was already posted. If not will post it later on.

Edited at 2021/03/15 10:22:37
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/15 14:20:25 No.1913951
Yo, I just wanna thank all the homies here for being great. that is all.
>>
Loona - Heulluva Visayan7 2021/03/15 17:13:29 No.1913995
>>1913860
Here you go. SFW and NSFW
https://gofile.io/d/74OLPU

>>1913951
Thank you for thanking us.

Edited at 2021/03/15 17:18:38
>>
Zanth 2021/03/15 23:29:37 No.1914325
File: 720X720-frost0_u18chan.jpg - (131.08kb, 720x720, 720X720-frost0.jpg)
Since I've been slow with Pit Fighter (some arenas still arent finished), here is the new AG boss

https://gofile.io/d/vGlukS
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/18 05:43:02 No.1915778
File: 1616025567.ayx_roxa3dgif_u18chan.gif - (8.95mb, 900x506, 1616025567.ayx_roxa3dgif.gif)
Source: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/41088606/

Roxana, in 3D!~
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/18 10:08:12 No.1915920
>>1911320

have someone the nude version? in the link there is only a clothed version
>>
Visayan7 2021/03/19 16:14:25 No.1916674
>>1914325
Dang, already have this model. Will wait patiently.

>>1915778
Thank you for the link

>>1915920
There is no nude version that I am aware of.
>>
Marnie by Zy0n7 - Pokemon Sword/Shield Visayan7 2021/03/19 16:15:49 No.1916675
File: Marnie_u18chan.jpg - (1.66mb, 3084x1792, Marnie.jpg)
https://gofile.io/d/aYTFzr
>>
Rocket - Gaurdians fo the Galaxy Visayan7 2021/03/19 16:16:44 No.1916676
File: RocketRacconGambodyEnfadado_u18chan.jpg - (23.27kb, 475x489, Rocket Raccon Gambody Enfadado.jpg)
https://gofile.io/d/R5pQwp
>>
SpecialSTL - Spider-Man (Miles Morales) Visayan7 2021/03/19 16:17:57 No.1916677
File: SpecialSTL-Spider-ManMilesMorales_u18chan.jpg - (33.68kb, 720x960, SpecialSTL - Spider-Man (Miles Morales).jpg)
https://gofile.io/d/As7N7m
>>
05. July 2019 - Dragonborns/Reptiles Visayan7 2021/03/19 16:19:31 No.1916678
File: GhamakFantasyJuly2019Dragonborns_u18chan.jpg - (106.74kb, 592x960, Ghamak Fantasy July 2019 Dragonborns.jpg)
https://gofile.io/d/ATj1DH
>>
Goliath - Gargoyles Visayan7 2021/03/19 16:21:59 No.1916679
File: goliath_gargoyles_fixed_u18chan.jpg - (56.75kb, 640x800, goliath_gargoyles_fixed.jpg)
https://gofile.io/d/SwXE6S
>>
Demona - Gargoyles Visayan7 2021/03/19 16:30:57 No.1916684
File: DEMONA-GARGOYLES_u18chan.jpg - (49.61kb, 640x772, DEMONA-GARGOYLES.jpg)
https://gofile.io/d/Zo7plM
>>
Wukong Visayan7 2021/03/19 16:33:39 No.1916687
File: 3DMX-927-1_ZTLstlWu-122.76-280_u18chan.jpg - (36.02kb, 1080x715, 3DMX-927-1 猴子_官方ZTL原版+stl导出(Wu-122.76-280).jpg)
https://gofile.io/d/mCtzJN
>>
Anonymouse 2021/03/20 10:13:48 No.1917106
>>1916676
>>1916677

DUDE YOU ROCK! THANK YOU!!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/21 21:47:00 No.1917892
Thank you for all of your work, Visayan7.

Is there any chance of getting a reup of the Artisan Guild files? I am late to the party and just starting printing this week.
>>
Visayan7 2021/03/23 17:25:15 No.1918772
>>1917106
No Prob

>>1917892
No problem

Here you go https://mega.nz/folder/cnAATRaQ#yP7nQnD2Pm6zFLMaVu8_WQ
Link will be open for around a week, after that they will be removed from the account so last chance basically.

To other anons will add some more of my stuff in a bit which will also be removed.

Edited at 2021/03/23 17:28:32
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/23 17:56:22 No.1918776
>>1918772
That's awesome! Thank you very much.
>>
Visayan7 2021/03/23 22:49:05 No.1918983
Here is a link to some of my collections that I am able to share that are popular/have a lot of. In order to prevent too many people from downloading files, I can only share some folders. This is so that other anons can download files otherwise transfer quota will exceed meaning others are not able to download anymore. Well, that's how I think it goes so if not I could share the entire collection but according to MEGA settings that's not the case.

link will close on the 29th after that all files will be deleted from the account so get them while you can. This will be the last time I share these miniatures and instead will go back to sharing figures and anthro-related stuff.

https://mega.nz/folder/x2QiXZjD#19HFjHkNI81Quu3VrruZeA
>>
Anonymouse 2021/03/24 17:40:51 No.1919353
>>1918983

Those names of the files are hilarious. I still laugh at seeing the chicken and fish people names on the Tau.
>>
jake334 2021/03/24 19:07:32 No.1919412
Maybe someone have Loona models?

Edited at 2021/03/24 19:10:31
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/24 20:02:31 No.1919449
>>1919412
What prevent you from press ctrl+f and search for words? Here you go
>>1913995

Edited at 2021/03/24 20:03:07
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/25 00:06:04 No.1919590
>>1834049
Can someone reupload these? Please
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/25 00:10:01 No.1919593
>>1908647
Visayan, can you reupload this one too? Please
>>
Visayan7 2021/03/25 13:47:28 No.1919806
>>1919590
>>1919593

Here, link closes on 26th
https://mega.nz/folder/c2gjmaBJ#dDXbbScV3th17nqEC_eklQ
>>
Satanic Goat - Anthro minature/or figure Visayan7 2021/03/25 14:44:53 No.1919821
File: resize-jerrica-07_u18chan.jpg - (183.24kb, 1080x1080, resize-jerrica-07.jpg)
Found this model and decided to buy it. If anybody wants to, will link a similar model for anybody willing to buy and share here.

https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-reindeer-centaur-girl-151206

https://gofile.io/d/PGmXPv
>>
Female Lord - Necron/Undead Cyborg Visayan7 2021/03/25 14:47:29 No.1919823
File: 720X720-model-2-a_u18chan.jpg - (66.94kb, 720x720, 720X720-model-2-a.jpg)
Another model I bought. Will link some alternatives in case anybody wants to buy and share.

https://cults3d.com/en/users/MadsMinis

https://gofile.io/d/6vVfes

Edited at 2021/03/25 14:49:45
>>
Anonymouse 2021/03/25 23:36:03 No.1920109
>>1919823


noice.. thanks!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/26 07:44:42 No.1920290
>>1919806
Thanks! :D
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/26 09:02:53 No.1920310
>>1919821
Who made that goat girl? I want to know. Maybe I can buy more.
>>
Sheila Vixen Anon182 2021/03/26 09:19:11 No.1920316
File: Sheila-vixen-details_u18chan.png - (1.8mb, 2500x1593, Sheila-vixen-details.png)
>>1886112

I get the file and edit it, here's a picture of the changes and download link

https://mega.nz/folder/gRsQQZyK#n57Y7wZTb20L3nmznuN__A
>>
Visayan7 2021/03/26 09:45:36 No.1920326
>>1920109
>>1920290
Welcome

>>1920310
One of the Links leads to one of his works, just click his name on the site to see other models he's created.

>>1920316
Oh sweet thank you, does look a lot better than the original. What software did you use to edit her? Looks familiar.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/26 19:27:29 No.1920489
does someone have this model to share? https://gumroad.com/chunkerbuns#gPEzJE
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/26 20:05:56 No.1920502
>>1831381
Dose anyone got the skechfab data of this model and/or have the NSFW model

Edited at 2021/03/28 22:12:19
>>
Visayan7 2021/03/29 15:46:49 No.1921956
>>1920502
The guy has not created an NSFW, and the model I believe has been removed now from sketchfab.
>>
Coral - Chameleon?/Reptile Visayan7 2021/03/29 15:54:54 No.1921961
File: 1494125353.chunkerbuns_coral01_u18chan.png - (78.32kb, 511x1280, 1494125353.chunkerbuns_coral01.png)
Ripped some models from sketch fab. Testing a software an anon gave me. Had to repair some bits. If anyone is willing to waste some resin to print these models, let me know how they go. Be sure to double-check if the model is capable of being printed.

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/coral-97499bb7347a4429b14b8e46ec104378

https://gofile.io/d/tBN0Zc

Edited at 2021/03/29 16:55:09
>>
Amelia Steelheart - Dog Knight Visayan7 2021/03/29 16:00:38 No.1921964
File: Untitled_15_u18chan.jpg - (60.21kb, 462x740, Untitled.jpg)
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/amelia-steelheart-4227840a834d402c9f77957c9299aa5c

https://gofile.io/d/BiBgQ6
>>
Alien - Bust Visayan7 2021/03/29 16:19:24 No.1921968
File: model_u18chan.png - (77.65kb, 640x480, model.png)
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/aqua-wip-6917540c892743bcbb6c5356dc3a18d0

https://gofile.io/d/0GK69x
>>
Cat Hybrid Lady Visayan7 2021/03/29 16:21:03 No.1921969
File: model_0_u18chan.png - (74.11kb, 640x480, model.png)
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/cat-hybrid-woman-01c1210ff0de49798b226edeba522c48

https://gofile.io/d/zhatbT
>>
Anonymous Idiot 2021/03/29 20:45:28 No.1922184
>>1921961
Visayan, can you teach me how to rip models? I have some experience with ninjaripper. I can give you my email if you want to contact me.
>>
Visayan7 2021/03/29 21:18:09 No.1922201
>>1922184
There's not much really to teach with ripping. I'm using a different software that so far rips from sketchfab using the link of the model, it seems to be taking the model and textures. The only knowledge I can give you is that you can't really rip every model and expect it to be usable for 3d printing. It depends on its triangles and Vertices.
Plus when ripping models, the resolution of the model will decrease making it slightly worse. You also have to repair them and automatic repair does not always work.

Currently, I'm trying to rip some models from heroforge but the resolution of them isn't great.

Edited at 2021/03/29 21:18:47
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/30 01:05:44 No.1922316
>>1918983
Darn, just got the idea to see if there were good titan prints in there, but it's down, oh well
>>
Visayan7 2021/03/30 08:59:14 No.1922456
Last Chance. Might as well show the entire collection; got enough quota still. Closes before the 1st of April. After that, all of this will be deleted. Only download what you need.

https://mega.nz/folder/w3pW2LgC#f8qMeY0S1ynL0DZEG-r9Lg
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/30 23:22:03 No.1922831
>>1922456
Oh wow, that wasn't up very long at all. Was hoping to at least take a peek and see what you had. :/
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/31 07:20:23 No.1923008
>>1922456

Damn, forgot to re-check the thread last night, and looks like it's down already...
>>
Visayan7 2021/03/31 08:41:11 No.1923031
>>1922831
>>1923008

Stupid time difference zones, here -

https://mega.nz/folder/w3pW2LgC#f8qMeY0S1ynL0DZEG-r9Lg.

May be able to leave it another few days before I get a warning that it is being deleted.

Edited at 2021/03/31 08:41:32
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/31 13:11:16 No.1923150
>>1923031
You are awesome, man. Thanks.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/31 15:39:15 No.1923200
>>1922456
Thanks A bunch for that! Once I get a resin printer I may try some titans as big projects
>>
could someone give us the pdf file in mega? Furrynomous 2021/04/01 13:10:30 No.1923587
File: pdflingdoll_u18chan.png - (530.39kb, 1047x807, pdflingdoll.png)
https://www.etsy.com/listing/581104132/changeling-my-little-pony-plush-pattern?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=changeling&ref=sr_gallery
>>
Anonymous Idiot 2021/04/02 08:12:47 No.1924050
>>1923031
Thanks, Visayan! I'll try to grab as much as I can. MEGA's restrictions allow me up to 200 MB or so. I gotta buy a MEGA suscription.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/02 13:17:04 No.1924118
anyone got the raging heroes infinite models from march? i sadly missed them.
>>
Visayan7 2021/04/03 16:11:37 No.1924698
>>1924118
Will take time for me to get it.
>>
Bunny/Rabbit Samurai Visayan7 2021/04/03 16:15:02 No.1924700
File: bunnysamurai_u18chan.png - (363.63kb, 1005x1014, bunny samurai.png)
https://gofile.io/d/Qw78F0
>>
Ink-Eyes (Rat)- Magic the Gathering Visayan7 2021/04/03 16:16:58 No.1924701
File: file_0_u18chan.gif - (4.72mb, 393x614, file.gif)
Never thought someone would make this Character so this took me by surprise. Had her for a while and after seeing the Skaven thread I thought I might as well post a sexy rat.

https://gofile.io/d/G98Y3K

Edited at 2021/04/03 16:19:05
>>
Toriel (Goat mom)- Undertale Visayan7 2021/04/03 16:35:25 No.1924711
File: rt_0_u18chan.png - (51.18kb, 640x480, rt.png)
https://gofile.io/d/ThjlvV

Edited at 2021/04/03 16:42:07
>>
Anonymous Idiot 2021/04/05 05:38:14 No.1925816
>>1924711
Visayan, you're a blessing. Thanks!
>>
Anonymouse 2021/04/05 16:45:08 No.1925977
>>1924700

This one is gold. Thank you!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/07 19:25:27 No.1927294
Anyone got the Ch*nkerB*ns Krystal bust? https://gumroad.com/l/gPEzJE

In return here's the Krystal full body print:
https://anonfiles.com/z0Q665p3ub/Krystal_Chunker_stl
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/07 20:37:21 No.1927328
>>1927294
You should really read the thread friend. That model you shared has already been posted here for a while.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/12 23:23:01 No.1930158
File: 20210412_191936_u18chan.jpg - (704.08kb, 2122x1421, 20210412_191936.jpg)
Just got a printer a couple weeks back and wanted to thank this thread for some great models to work with. These still need some work but I wanted to share my progress.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/13 02:08:04 No.1930225
>>1930158

niice, also would you mind if you shared the krystal bust model? i wanna print it too
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/13 02:41:26 No.1930240
>>1930225
https://anonfiles.com/peQ8M2q1u3/KrystalNudeBust_v3_7z
>>
Anonymous Idiot 2021/04/13 07:04:45 No.1930316
>>1930240
Thanks, buddy! :D
>>
Visayan7 2021/04/13 08:58:06 No.1930359
File: 24745dd09062c32019cfcb039faa66c5_u18chan.jpeg - (21.8kb, 474x384, 24745dd09062c32019cfcb039faa66c5.jpeg)
>>1930158


>>1930240
Thanks for the file

>>1925816
>>1925977
Welcome

Edited at 2021/04/13 09:16:36
>>
Liliana - Arena of Valor Visayan7 2021/04/13 09:00:06 No.1930361
File: Liliana_STL_u18chan.jpg - (84.13kb, 960x1280, Liliana_STL.jpg)
https://gofile.io/d/9XAnKP
>>
Charmander in hoody - Pokemon Visayan7 2021/04/13 09:02:08 No.1930363
File: uploads_files_2503924_Charmander_V1_u18chan.jpg - (61.14kb, 640x905, uploads_files_2503924_Charmander_V1.jpg)
https://gofile.io/d/HwuhIM
>>
Tiger anthro Hunter Visayan7 2021/04/13 09:03:03 No.1930364
File: tigerminiature_u18chan.jpg - (59.91kb, 769x960, tiger miniature.jpg)
https://gofile.io/d/udiwoK
>>
Bravestar Visayan7 2021/04/13 09:06:45 No.1930365
File: bravestarr___stl_3d_printing_ready_files_by_bbmbbf_dde8b64-fullview_u18chan.jpg - (125.12kb, 1024x1024, bravestarr___stl_3d_printing_ready_files_by_bbmbbf_dde8b64-fullview.jpg)
Surprise this even exists

https://gofile.io/d/Uq8l47
>>
Gods of India - ClayCyanide Minatures Visayan7 2021/04/13 09:36:51 No.1930374
File: Vishnu_u18chan.jpg - (219.38kb, 1280x1280, Vishnu.jpg)
https://gofile.io/d/Av6gHP
>>
Gods of India - ClayCyanide Minatures Visayan7 2021/04/13 09:36:54 No.1930375
File: Ganesha_u18chan.jpg - (128.47kb, 1280x1280, Ganesha.jpg)
>>1930374
>>
Gods of India - ClayCyanide Minatures Visayan7 2021/04/13 09:36:58 No.1930376
File: Garuda_u18chan.jpg - (116.46kb, 1280x1280, Garuda.jpg)
>>1930374
>>
Gods of India - ClayCyanide Minatures Visayan7 2021/04/13 09:37:02 No.1930377
File: Manticore_u18chan.jpg - (112.16kb, 1280x1280, Manticore.jpg)
>>1930374
>>
Mousefolk, dragon, humans, deerfolk- Naga minis Visayan7 2021/04/13 09:42:41 No.1930381
File: 03Mar2021Release_u18chan.jpg - (2.19mb, 1600x2000, 03 Mar 2021 Release.jpg)
https://gofile.io/d/NuvkXr

https://gofile.io/d/r0l5zK
>>
Mousefolk, dragon, humans, deerfolk- Naga minis Visayan7 2021/04/13 09:42:44 No.1930382
File: WelcomePack_u18chan.jpg - (126.35kb, 1024x1280, Welcome Pack.jpg)
>>1930381
>>
Pit Fighter! Zanth 2021/04/13 16:23:32 No.1930476
File: 720X720-118189820-1684585395039041-7840700010740433563-n_u18chan.jpg - (149.16kb, 720x720, 720X720-118189820-1684585395039041-7840700010740433563-n.jpg)
It is done! Finally was able to upload Pit Fighter, it is up until the 19th and is around 15 gigs in total, only missing 1-2 arenas that are not done at this time. Tschuss

https://gofile.io/d/wMV4dl
https://gofile.io/d/CQWfXM
>>
Wukong - Journey to the West Visayan7 2021/04/13 17:07:55 No.1930499
File: f0ae75be0927335bbcb910a7c84ff0dd_original_u18chan.png - (723.42kb, 680x513, f0ae75be0927335bbcb910a7c84ff0dd_original.png)
>>1930476
Aww hell yeah, thank you for these.


Here's a Kickstarter I helped funded as Wukong is one of my favorite characters. Pit fighter compatible apparently. Reached full pledge so there's a NSFW character and a giant dragon. Enjoy everyone.

https://gofile.io/d/AYD3md

Edited at 2021/04/13 17:08:24
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/13 18:08:16 No.1930538
>>1930476
damn this looks great!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/13 18:27:00 No.1930550
>>1930240
thx mate!
>>
Anonymouse 2021/04/14 05:53:19 No.1930764
>>1930365
Damn! nostalgia there!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/14 10:42:41 No.1930850
>>1870042
Does anyone happen to have the kobolds ? Was hoping to maybe try print some before I tried the cool renamon figure.

Any pointers on printing it ? I have a Monoprice Maker Select Plus but I'm pretty new to 3d printing.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/14 12:31:01 No.1930872
File: 173179763_581010432824168_5057062273001030932_n_u18chan.jpg - (239.4kb, 1279x2048, 173179763_581010432824168_5057062273001030932_n.jpg)
Thanks for sharing these files.
I ended out contacting the maker and sending them a fat tip for their work
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/14 12:31:04 No.1930873
File: 173781933_10159316803966796_1027986410080808147_n_u18chan.jpg - (48kb, 592x960, 173781933_10159316803966796_1027986410080808147_n.jpg)
>>1930872
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/14 12:42:45 No.1930876
>>1930872
Lol I saw these on facebook, you degenerate.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/14 13:59:23 No.1930883
>>1930876
And I just saw them on Twitter. Someone likes their social media
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/14 14:34:27 No.1930898
>>1930850
> Any pointers

DEFINITELY make sure your settings work with some smaller model first.

You might want to hollow any bigger models, as they can use lots of resin (and weigh a lot, adding stress for supports). Remember drain holes too, and put the first one as close to the print platform as possible.

I'd also recommend preferably having "too strong" supports, rather than potentially too thin, and having some area of a long print fail because of that.
>>
Visayan7 2021/04/14 16:34:46 No.1930942
>>1930850
Here https://gofile.io/d/x31lb3

On an FDM printer? you're not going to have a lot of lack if you intend to print them as miniatures. You're going to need a 0.1 nozzle in order to print that small or using a resin printer. You could increase the size but your better off trying your luck for the renamon instead.
>>
Olexeyoleg Renamon Request Leomon 2021/04/14 20:03:39 No.1931139
>>1930850
It's going to be relatively difficult to print minis using that printer, but you could do it really slow with a .15 nozzle. You should be able to print stuff solid at a larger size as is, though. If you intend on printing stuff small often, I suggest upgrading to a good direct, dual drive extruder (Hemera, Bondtech BMG) to help avoid clogs, and a .15 nozzle (be prepared to boil your brain with calibration). You might also grab a Phaetus Dragon High Flow hot end, but really, these would be better fit for a CoreXY (If you're bored, check out the Voron 0, seems in your price range, but you have to build it yourself).

Otherwise, I'd suggest a resin printer, like the Phrozen Sonic Mini 4k, for amazing detail. Resin is hell to deal with, and you should have a properly ventilated area to work in, as the fumes are toxic and smell like ass most of the time. You can use a grow tent to ventilate out a window, but expect to spend around $100 or more for all the ventilation stuff. If you do go into resin, I suggest using mineral spirits to clean the prints, as it's way cheaper than Iso, but it is dangerous to handle, so wear gloves that won't melt. Additionally, get resin that isn't just straight up clear; it's much harder to print in my experience.

Take my suggestions with caution; I'm only a few years into the hobby, and may be wrong about some things.

Edited at 2021/04/14 20:23:02
>>
Mr. Anonu 2021/04/14 20:13:42 No.1931158
No, definitely thank you for your input. I was thinking of getting into printing minis, but it sounds more involved than I really want to get into. Keep spreading your experiences. It can only help people.
>>
Olexeyoleg Renamon Request Leomon 2021/04/14 20:22:10 No.1931184
>>1931158
Glad I could help! It's definitely an involved process, that's for sure. Thanks for the encouragement as well; I hope to learn more for the future.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/14 21:10:04 No.1931209
File: photo_2021-04-14_23-04-46_u18chan.jpg - (55.95kb, 960x1280, photo_2021-04-14_23-04-46.jpg)
>>1931139
I use some hand sanitizer in a bottle whit 50% alcohol and then hot wwater and mr clean to clean up my figures.
>>
Olexeyoleg Renamon Request Leomon 2021/04/14 23:17:58 No.1931257
>>1931209
Looks great! I've also heard great things about Mean Green, which is very cheap per gallon, and actually smells nice. Only downside is the need for a brush.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/15 04:07:20 No.1931374
>>1930942
It's a pla printer. But yeah was going see the size and probably scale up a bit.
>>
Anonymous Idiot 2021/04/15 08:15:13 No.1931436
I am once again grateful for the contributions in this thread. Whenever I get some printable models I will post them here ASAP.
>>
Visayan7 2021/04/15 13:40:36 No.1931516
>>1931374
So an FDM printer. PLA is the filament/material used for these printers. SLA printers are ones that use resin more ideal for small prints or detailed prints. You going to have to scale them up quite a bit in order for the nozzle to handle the details. But realistically miniatures aren't ideal for FDM. Your better off printing figures instead or buying a resin printer.
>>
Articulated Dragon Claws Visayan7 2021/04/15 13:54:28 No.1931520
File: 20200210_155116_u18chan.gif - (9.18mb, 516x516, 20200210_155116.gif)
For anons who have an FDM printer.

https://gofile.io/d/W6Z93f
>>
Articulated Lizard Visayan7 2021/04/15 14:01:38 No.1931521
File: IMG_20191107_144556_u18chan.jpg - (150.67kb, 628x472, IMG_20191107_144556.jpg)
FDM printers only

https://gofile.io/d/4I9fGE
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/15 14:01:54 No.1931522
File: the-lusty-draconian-maid-dragonguard-beauty-fantasy-pinup_u18chan.jpg - (135.7kb, 800x800, the-lusty-draconian-maid-dragonguard-beauty-fantasy-pinup.jpg)
Could anyone share this one? Both versions if possible.
>>
Mr. Anonu 2021/04/15 16:29:43 No.1931566
>>1931520
I would legit pay someone for a couple sets of these!
>>
Visayan7 2021/04/15 17:06:22 No.1931578
>>1931522
Will post the entire set instead later if no one posts it

>>1931566
It's cheaper just to buy a printer than commission someone to make it for you.
>>
Artisan Guild April - Requiem Brotherhood Visayan7 2021/04/15 17:07:29 No.1931579
File: Screenshot2021-03-181417061_u18chan.png - (1.74mb, 1277x720, Screenshot 2021-03-18 141706 (1).png)
Forgot to post this one. Should be everything. Let me know if it isn't.

https://gofile.io/d/YGhFkP

Edited at 2021/04/15 17:08:31
>>
Heroes Infinite March - Greek Gods and Heroes of Olympus Visayan7 2021/04/15 21:13:24 No.1931693
File: Greek-Gods-Heroes-Of-Olympus-II-Raging-Heroes_0_u18chan.jpg - (311.24kb, 1500x375, Greek-Gods-Heroes-Of-Olympus-II-Raging-Heroes.jpg)
>>1924118
Here you go

https://gofile.io/d/tSuonA

Edited at 2021/04/15 21:13:53
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/16 06:57:20 No.1931972
>>1931693
Has anyone been able to download this one?
I have tried around 10 times now and it always fails before 100% completion.
>>
Anon182 2021/04/16 08:13:45 No.1931984
File: Both-pics_u18chan.png - (746.31kb, 2880x2259, Both-pics.png)
Edited a low poly Krystal, download link here:
https://mega.nz/file/RFUjAQwS#TdrcdyCxtGosepFuzM27EXw4W0xFX2JE7UfqzCNNwuI
>>
Anon182 2021/04/16 08:16:26 No.1931985
File: Krystal-Xposed_u18chan.png - (233.56kb, 1596x1224, Krystal-Xposed.png)
>>1931984
Zip file comes with full figure and cut apart pieces, enjoy :3
>>
EZ 2021/04/16 14:29:48 No.1932051
>>1931972
I've had the same problem.
>>
Visayan7 2021/04/16 14:45:34 No.1932054
>>1932051
>>1931972

Will Post new link later
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/16 17:41:18 No.1932106
>>1908643
Any chance of getting a reupload of this?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/16 20:57:42 No.1932182
>>1895155
Could you please reupload dragon model?
>>
Anonymous Idiot 2021/04/17 07:58:47 No.1932408
>>1869636
>>1869559
>>1869560
Does anybody have the Werewolf queen made by White Werewolf Studios?
I want the full STL model and the STL bust. Pleaseee. The gofile links don't work anymore.

I found these links. https://anonfiles.com/f3Z3t4Hfp8/202011_7z
https://anonfiles.com/JdHeJc20p1/White_Werewolf_Tavern_rar
But I want to know if the Werewolf Queen model and bust model is inside one of them. The size are too heavy and anonfiles has a slow download rate.

Edited at 2021/04/17 08:02:20
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/17 15:36:46 No.1932552
>>1931693
Thanks fam. I get part 2 as soon as its ready
>>
Visayan7 2021/04/17 23:01:51 No.1932734
>>1931693
New link for those having issues
https://gofile.io/d/KqLAEC

>>1932106
Here
https://gofile.io/d/UCG4NM

>>1932182
Here
https://gofile.io/d/6kmxEI

>>1932408
I assume it's in the White_Werewolf as the other one is the November release. Can repost if requested.

Edited at 2021/04/17 23:15:43
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/18 03:37:27 No.1932840
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/18 13:34:40 No.1932992
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/18 16:50:37 No.1933054
File: temp_u18chan.png - (394.44kb, 573x363, temp.png)
>>1932734
Thank you very much. I didnt seem to notice this model and was wondering if someone had it or could point me in the right direction. my knowledge of greek gods is limited so searching is proving difficult! ha!
>>
Anonymouse 2021/04/18 20:15:34 No.1933106
File: 720X720-easter2021-indpres-02_u18chan.jpg - (113.61kb, 720x720, 720X720-easter2021-indpres-02.jpg)
hey folks, by any chance anyone got the new pack of minifactory?
The Berzerk Bunny is awesome.
>>
Anonymouse 2021/04/18 20:18:39 No.1933107
>>1933106
Forgot the url?
https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-berserker-bunny-166134
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/18 20:35:46 No.1933120
File: crash_bandicoot_diorama_by_bbmbbf_ddpsx4g-fullview_u18chan.jpg - (241.92kb, 1280x1707, crash_bandicoot_diorama_by_bbmbbf_ddpsx4g-fullview.jpg)
does anyone have this model by chance? would super apprecite it
>https://www.zsculptors.com/product/diorama-crash-bandicoot/
>>
Visayan7 2021/04/18 21:34:46 No.1933137
>>1933054
There are a few models missing as I heard that heroes infinite don't release all the characters straight away to stop people from sharing or something. Will have to wait until I can get all the files (assuming I will be able to get all of them).

>>1933106
Just saw this a day ago but no luck in getting my hands on it. Use code AVGEASTER to get half price from it if you really want it.
>>
Visayan7 2021/04/18 21:41:17 No.1933139
>>1931522
Here https://gofile.io/d/gWfAbL

contains both and all figures
>>
Crash and Coco diorama - zsculptor Visayan7 2021/04/18 21:46:58 No.1933142
File: CrashandCocodiorama-zsculptor_u18chan.jpg - (44.85kb, 636x639, Crash and Coco diorama - zsculptor.jpg)
>>1933120
Had a quick check and was surprised I had it

https://gofile.io/d/HCWN3T
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/18 22:21:43 No.1933149
>>1933120
youre the best
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/19 08:59:15 No.1933342
>>1932734
>I assume it's in the White_Werewolf as the other one is the November release. Can repost if requested.
Yes please. If you have time, please reupload those.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/20 03:47:58 No.1933795
>>1880309
Man, I missed it twice, Could someone pop this Tiger up again? you'd be my hero <3
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/20 05:44:36 No.1933818
>>1933795
new reup
https://anonfiles.com/zbh5e3s2ua/tiger_rar
>>
Anonymouse 2021/04/20 07:47:01 No.1933858
>>1933137

Thx for the code.
>>
Visayan7 2021/04/20 11:58:28 No.1933920
>>1933342
Here https://gofile.io/d/o3W4At

One contains bust the other the queen as well as rest of set.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/20 14:25:46 No.1933952
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/21 00:41:51 No.1934355
>>1933818
You royally rock my dude!
>>
Archvillain Games - The Affliction Outbreak - Rats Visayan7 2021/04/21 14:59:48 No.1934711
File: photo_2021-03-02_10-58-33_u18chan.jpg - (172.45kb, 1280x896, photo_2021-03-02_10-58-33.jpg)
A disgustingly awesome set or rats/Skaven miniatures

https://gofile.io/d/UoV0WO
>>
Archvillain Games - Random miniatures /figures Visayan7 2021/04/21 15:02:45 No.1934715
File: photo_2021-04-13_14-25-02_u18chan.jpg - (127.17kb, 826x1280, photo_2021-04-13_14-25-02.jpg)
Some random miniatures/figures

https://gofile.io/d/lePodW

Edited at 2021/04/21 15:14:23
>>
Flexifish Visayan7 2021/04/21 15:04:04 No.1934717
File: 720X720-fish-c2-1_u18chan.jpg - (153.24kb, 720x720, 720X720-fish-c2-1.jpg)
FDM printers only

https://gofile.io/d/SNSV1A
>>
Selencal - Anthro/Human Lion Visayan7 2021/04/21 15:10:42 No.1934719
File: 720X720-selencal_u18chan.jpg - (61.67kb, 720x720, 720X720-selencal.jpg)
A model I found in my folders.

https://gofile.io/d/Jq8uB6

Artist has more variations. If interested here's link.
https://cults3d.com/en/users/Arammu/creations

Edited at 2021/04/21 15:12:59
>>
Archvillain Games - The Affliction Outbreak - Rats Visayan7 2021/04/22 01:43:15 No.1934954
>>1934715
Something seems wrong with this download, keeps failing a few hundred megs in
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/22 13:55:27 No.1935210
>>1934711
>>1934954

I have the same problem, before I get to 1 GB the dload stalls.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/22 15:29:43 No.1935258
>>1934954
Yeah same, I guess gofile has issues with large files.
>>
Anonymouse 2021/04/22 20:40:48 No.1935378
>>1934711
aww yeah boi!!
>>
Visayan7 2021/04/23 09:26:40 No.1935605
>>1934954
>>1935210
>>1935258

If problem still occurs will add a new link but seeing that the number of people downloading from these links is high, (which makes me wonder if these links are being shared somewhere else) it would suggest the issue might be on your end.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/23 15:40:08 No.1935708
>>1935605
I assumed you were also having the same issue.
I am confused is >>1934954 not you but someone using your name?
>>
Visayan7 2021/04/23 15:44:23 No.1935710
>>1935708

No that ain't me. Not sure why my name is being used.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/23 21:02:33 No.1935871
>>1935605
Not the same guy, but I have the same problem. Just as a note, every failed attempt to download shows up as a download on the counter. So if there are 8 or 10 people making multiple attempts, that download counter may be off by 50% or more.
>>
Visayan7 2021/04/23 21:10:13 No.1935897
>>1935871
That makes sense, thought it was a bit unusual with the number of downloads. Will repost both archvillain stuff later on. Will see if I can get anonfiles to work for me again.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/24 00:14:17 No.1935973
>>1935897

Much appreciated, thanks!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/24 10:55:25 No.1936363
>>1934711
This is the one that always fails for me, if the counter is high then at least 30 of those was me trying to get it to work lol
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/24 20:14:00 No.1936697
So I'm not sure if something changed about the rat file but after another unsuccessful download I changed from 'save file' to 'open with' and then it let me download the whole thing
>>
Rathalos Furrynomous 2021/04/26 16:52:16 No.1937374
>>1875421
Could I get a reupload/link to the rathalos girl again please?
I kind of missed the deadline on the last one.
>>
Anonymous Idiot 2021/04/28 06:50:45 No.1938086
>>1937374
Wow! Nice eye! I didn't notice I missed that model.

If you have the time, please reupload it, Visayan.
>>
Visayan7 2021/04/30 14:51:33 No.1939400
>>1934711

>>1936363
>>1935973
New link for those having problems. Took me a while as anonfiles still was not working for me so had to use a different file sharer.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/zNxg7Ho7

Edited at 2021/04/30 14:56:29
>>
Visayan7 2021/04/30 14:53:10 No.1939401
>>1937374
>>1938086

Here you go

https://pixeldrain.com/u/VET84Tw1
>>
Eeyore - Winnie the Pooh Visayan7 2021/04/30 18:22:21 No.1939468
File: ih-oh_u18chan.jpg - (23.85kb, 720x720, ih-oh.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/SXuRGQ6k
>>
Pokeballs - Pokemon Visayan7 2021/04/30 18:27:09 No.1939471
File: photo_2021-04-19_07-49-13_u18chan.jpg - (43.34kb, 1023x550, photo_2021-04-19_07-49-13.jpg)
3 Variations of pokeballs

https://pixeldrain.com/l/QUCCpZ6L#item=0
>>
Blair (cat) - Anthro Visayan7 2021/04/30 18:30:06 No.1939472
File: Blair_CarThief_u18chan.jpg - (47.74kb, 620x827, Blair_CarThief.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/sXvM6LNo
>>
Ahri - League of Legends Visayan7 2021/04/30 18:31:49 No.1939475
File: ahri-league-of-legend-stl-files-for-3d-print_u18chan.jpg - (80.29kb, 800x800, ahri-league-of-legend-stl-files-for-3d-print.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/iDeoP45h
>>
Male Lizard - Anthro Visayan7 2021/04/30 18:32:51 No.1939476
File: LizardMillenaryArtJReyes_u18chan.jpg - (98.26kb, 950x1280, Lizard Millenary (ArtJReyes).jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/RHuJ19EL
>>
Ecstasy Demon Visayan7 2021/04/30 19:07:46 No.1939502
File: AK-EcstasyDemon_u18chan.jpg - (263.27kb, 1080x1080, AK - Ecstasy Demon.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/hg62qJVt
>>
Lords of WinterVault (Reindeer anthros) -Battle Yak Minatures Visayan7 2021/04/30 19:09:09 No.1939504
File: BattleYak2020-12-LordsofWinterVault_u18chan.jpg - (140.65kb, 1280x660, Battle Yak 2020-12 - Lords of WinterVault.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/K9tdaYow

Edited at 2021/04/30 19:09:54
>>
Beetlejuice Female - Beetlejuice Visayan7 2021/04/30 19:11:22 No.1939506
File: BeetlejuiceGirl_u18chan.jpg - (56.76kb, 633x916, Beetlejuice Girl.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/hyYXv6b3
>>
Anonymouse 2021/04/30 22:46:11 No.1939584
>>1939476

This one is holy shit..
thanks!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/01 15:27:21 No.1939911
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/01 23:51:14 No.1940081
File: LizardDuchess2-Copy_u18chan.jpg - (1.16mb, 3045x2183, LizardDuchess2 - Copy.jpg)
Coaxoch, Lizard Duchess (SFW version), fresh off the printer. Nice thread, thank you very much!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/02 13:33:50 No.1940775
File: _DSC6254_R_u18chan.jpg - (4.08mb, 2732x4096, _DSC6254_R.jpg)
finish('ω')
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/02 19:24:35 No.1940881
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/03 01:15:53 No.1941028
>>1931693
Any chance of a reupload? I was late to the party.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/03 04:26:49 No.1941093
>>1940881

https://smutba.se/project/29863/
↑
This was posed and solidified, and then printed and painted.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/03 05:34:48 No.1941122
>>1941093
Just now learning to pose and print from blender.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/03 06:26:33 No.1941130
>>1941093

Any chance you could share the file you created for printing? Converting models into a printable form is beyond me and you did a great job!

Edited at 2021/05/03 06:27:54
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/04 16:32:43 No.1942063
>>1831361
Dose anyone have the source blender file of this model fully intact because I would like to have it in a different position, I try the stl and it a pain to move without it going off the board when moving the part
>>
Legendary Dragons Collection Visayan7 2021/05/04 21:42:23 No.1942240
File: LD_Wave1_u18chan.jpg - (195.83kb, 900x1273, LD_Wave1.jpg)
3 Packs of some Dragon Collections

https://pixeldrain.com/l/8VdR98Gs#item=0
>>
Legendary Dragons Collection Visayan7 2021/05/04 21:42:27 No.1942241
File: LD-Pack-2_u18chan.jpg - (183.38kb, 900x1273, LD-Pack-2.jpg)
>>1942240
>>
Legendary Dragons Collection Visayan7 2021/05/04 21:42:31 No.1942242
File: LD-Pack-3_u18chan.jpg - (183.11kb, 900x1273, LD-Pack-3.jpg)
>>1942240
>>
Anubis V1 - EllaArt Visayan7 2021/05/04 21:45:18 No.1942243
File: EllaArt_Anubis_V1_u18chan.jpg - (272.08kb, 1234x901, EllaArt_Anubis_V1.jpg)
Heres the missing version of Anubis V1

https://pixeldrain.com/u/RCdfWcii
>>
Morrigan (Darkstalkers)- EllaArt Visayan7 2021/05/04 21:47:02 No.1942244
File: EllaArt_MorriganAensland_V1_u18chan.jpg - (90.76kb, 1280x1138, EllaArt_MorriganAensland_V1.jpg)
Version 1 and 2
https://pixeldrain.com/l/FgsXoayQ#item=0
>>
Visayan7 2021/05/04 21:51:39 No.1942247
>>1941028
Will Post an updated one once I have the entire set. Some models were missing

>>1940775
>>1941093
That looks pretty damn good. Been trying to convert models like that to be printable but so far no luck as the quality is terrible. Any advice or videos you can say that helps us understand how to do this?

Also don't suppose you can post the file for us?

Edited at 2021/05/04 21:52:48
>>
Anonymous Idiot 2021/05/05 07:36:55 No.1942549
>>1939401
Thank you so much, Visayan! I just checked the thread after a few days and I found this surprise. ^_^
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/05 16:44:16 No.1942846
Anybody here managed to grab any v747 models from sketchfab before they were deleted?
>>
Visayan7 2021/05/05 17:19:19 No.1942869
>>1942549
No Prob

>>1942846
Which ones are you looking for?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/05 19:02:48 No.1942920
>>1942063
Like this anon said but I would like to get it where you can remove the mask
>>
Visayan7 2021/05/05 22:22:29 No.1942998
>>1942063
>>1942920

Model is made by v747 but owned by someone else I think. I got a bunch of his blend files buts it's not in there nor on his Patreon so chances are it's long gone.

Edited at 2021/05/05 22:33:01
>>
Male Lizard - Anthro Visayan7 2021/05/05 22:23:59 No.1942999
File: TheLizardwashedSTLFiles_u18chan.jpg - (95.21kb, 776x960, The Lizard (washed) STL Files.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/VrujaCt2
>>
Avatar Visayan7 2021/05/05 22:24:40 No.1943000
File: Avatar_u18chan.jpg - (70.8kb, 1280x1238, Avatar.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/NpY98bax
>>
Minotaurs From Twisted Catacombs Visayan7 2021/05/05 22:26:11 No.1943002
File: 89f0e3336db9c36d78ab5adcd2285a63_original_u18chan.jpg - (386.95kb, 1552x873, 89f0e3336db9c36d78ab5adcd2285a63_original.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/xfsuzkyS

Edited at 2021/05/05 22:26:40
>>
Heroes Infinite - Greek Gods and Heroes of Olympus Entire collection Visayan7 2021/05/05 22:50:32 No.1943012
File: 720X720-poster-greeks-gods-and-heroes-mega-army_u18chan.jpg - (238.44kb, 720x720, 720X720-poster-greeks-gods-and-heroes-mega-army.jpg)
Took me a whole day to get but hopefully, it was worth it. Here is the entire collection for the Greek god's un and pre supported. Part 1, 2, and expansion. This is over $400 worth of stuff here. Enjoy

https://pixeldrain.com/u/ykrZ8cQR
https://pixeldrain.com/l/cCY6tzTC#item=0


Also, highly unlikely but don't suppose anyone has this https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-models/miniatures/figurines/wendigo-01dcef8d-f56a-4d45-9048-91369446146c
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/06 05:39:49 No.1943173
>>1943012
You sir, madam, or other, are a God amongst mortals.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/06 12:56:57 No.1943263
>>1943012

I don't have the model, but I'd be happy to throw a few bucks your direction as a way of saying thanks. And you could buy it if nothing else.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/06 13:21:11 No.1943275
>>1943012
400? is that the price they sell the entire pack outside of patreon?
>>
Visayan7 2021/05/06 13:58:09 No.1943295
>>1943173
you're making me blush

>>1943263
For obvious reasons I can't put my details if you want to send something.
If you're willing to, you can buy it and share it with us, and ill be extremely grateful. Or could offer a cheaper alternative if you desperately want to show your thanks.

>>1943275
That is the price outside Patreon. 180 for pack 1 or 2.

Edited at 2021/05/06 13:59:29
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/06 14:24:38 No.1943297
>>1943295
fucking hell.... the whole thing was 2 times 14 on patreon. https://pixeldrain.com/u/4Tg9uNju

Here is a small piece of the egypt thing they do as a small thank you.
>>
Anonymouse 2021/05/06 20:23:47 No.1943434
>>1942999


You're incredible! again thanks for sharing!
>>
Anonymouse 2021/05/06 22:22:10 No.1943510
>>1933106

For anyone interested.. I had bought this one before.. and here is the link

https://pixeldrain.com/u/YzVUX6Ai
>>
Universe_of_Cakes 2021/05/07 21:43:59 No.1943990
File: _2021-05-08_003726_u18chan.png - (3.96mb, 1920x1080, изображение_2021-05-08_003726.png)
For you, guys
https://anonfiles.com/79vdd8v0uf/_Artisan_Guild_Dumlok_Flameseekers_zip

I found this thread very late, which is very sad.
Can someone reupload the artisan guild sets that were before Feb 2021?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/08 14:01:33 No.1944293
>>1943990
Unfortunately downloading this one also fails at about 20% =C
>>
Kyonkichi 2021/05/08 15:45:21 No.1944317
Not sure why, but Anonfiles is currently blocked due to trying to send trojans. Are you able to upload elsewhere?
>>
Universe_of_Cakes 2021/05/08 16:32:28 No.1944322
>>1944293
>>1944317

Try this https://pixeldrain.com/u/m7ZpMQhb

Edited at 2021/05/08 16:33:22
>>
Visayan7 2021/05/08 21:41:41 No.1944399
>>1943297
Yeah, it's a lot cheaper to sign up to someone's Patreon than buying it, especially if it's a style you like.
Thanks for that, will be trying to get this month's Gods of Egypt set as it looks pretty cool with a few anthros.

>>1943510
Sweet, thank you

>>1943990
Ha, beat me to it.
Have all of them but no guarantee I will be able to post them all at once so will take time or hopefully other anons will post some.
>>
Albedo - Overlord Visayan7 2021/05/08 22:24:08 No.1944423
File: AlbedoV1_u18chan.jpg - (85.6kb, 1280x1189, AlbedoV1.jpg)
Albedo V1 and V2

https://pixeldrain.com/l/BXdTXsRH
>>
Albedo - Overlord Visayan7 2021/05/08 22:24:12 No.1944424
File: AlbedoV2_u18chan.jpg - (64.33kb, 1280x1189, AlbedoV2.jpg)
>>1944423
>>
Mandy Pinup Visayan7 2021/05/08 22:25:19 No.1944425
File: e20645acaa8987bac32d80e98f9184ba_preview_featured_u18chan.jpg - (152.56kb, 628x472, e20645acaa8987bac32d80e98f9184ba_preview_featured.jpg)
SFW and NSFW

https://pixeldrain.com/u/J9ALw2QE
>>
Cast N Play Woodenhorn Clan (Minotaur)- January 2021 Visayan7 2021/05/08 22:29:56 No.1944429
File: CastNPlayWoodenhornClan-Janvier2021_u18chan.jpg - (158.78kb, 1280x1280, Cast N Play Woodenhorn Clan - Janvier 2021.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/W1RDfMSM
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/09 02:56:27 No.1944502
>>1944322
Thanks very much that one worked.
>>
Universe_of_Cakes 2021/05/09 14:06:23 No.1944710
>>1944399

Thanks so much
Will wait for it
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/10 00:11:26 No.1944943
>>1940775
does anyone have this model pls i have a mighty need
>>
Universe_of_Cakes 2021/05/10 20:05:02 No.1945335
>>1944943

here is the link https://smutba.se/project/29863/

or you looking for posed and print-ready ver.?
if so then i think its impossible to find ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/12 18:04:13 No.1946481
File: EnrJzUdUUAICHL2_u18chan_u18chan.jpg - (312.39kb, 1024x2048, EnrJzUdUUAICHL2_u18chan.jpg)
who has this model pls?

Edited at 2021/05/12 18:07:44
>>
Artisan Guild Visayan7 2021/05/12 20:55:33 No.1946664
Here are January - May 2020 Artisan Guild sets. Let me know if there is anything missing as one of the sets had some missing models which I had to find.

https://pixeldrain.com/l/pQLfi6wK

Edited at 2021/05/12 20:56:30
>>
Universe_of_Cakes 2021/05/12 22:20:11 No.1946696
File: thx_0_u18chan.gif - (61.34kb, 220x185, thx.gif)
>>1946664
>>
Baloo Female (anthro bear) - Talespin Visayan7 2021/05/13 14:33:22 No.1946997
File: EijUCPMWAAEoO4B_u18chan.png - (464.74kb, 532x798, EijUCPMWAAEoO4B.png)
SFW and NSFW

https://pixeldrain.com/l/6qEWSRFb#item=0
>>
Female Anthro Mouse Visayan7 2021/05/13 14:35:12 No.1946999
File: blender_XFYVg6o6GW1_u18chan.png - (216.95kb, 463x763, blender_XFYVg6o6GW1.png)
NSFW

https://pixeldrain.com/u/uJUC1BTf
>>
Lotion Cat - Blend and STL Visayan7 2021/05/13 14:47:29 No.1947005
File: 5c4cfab7-29d1-4d5a-9f5e-e493b2ded38c_u18chan.jpg - (33.26kb, 800x724, 5c4cfab7-29d1-4d5a-9f5e-e493b2ded38c.jpg)
Heard about this model on the 3d model thread so had to find it. NSFW

https://pixeldrain.com/l/erZukZnh#item=0

Also don't suppose anyone has any of the comics by the same guy?
https://gumroad.com/kekitopu
>>
USAGI YOJIMBO - Samurai Rabbit Visayan7 2021/05/13 14:49:15 No.1947006
File: USAGIYOJIMBO1-10SCALESTL_u18chan.jpg - (70.47kb, 960x960, USAGI YOJIMBO 1-10 SCALE STL.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/GY38cbg8
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/13 16:25:03 No.1947054
Odd request. But does anyone have a model of the character Jeff Goldblum played in Thor? Think he was called the Grand Master. Thnaks
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/14 20:19:56 No.1947669
>>1943990
here is what got from Artisan guild
Dec 2020 is missing, I would apreciate it if anyone could share it
https://mega.nz/folder/vAhlCILS#Xrp5d1JHP3zpQ3Orv3NMXw

>>1946664
which set had the missing models?
They are probably missing in my collection too
>>
Visayan7 2021/05/14 21:43:20 No.1947689
>>1947669
Will post later on.

It was the ogres or orc one.

edit - judging by the files think it was ogre one. Will repost later.

Edited at 2021/05/14 21:54:10
>>
Visayan7 2021/05/15 16:11:19 No.1948127
File: 00FullReleaseOgreMaraudersv2_u18chan.jpg - (421.51kb, 1689x950, 00Full Release Ogre Marauders v2.jpg)
>>1947669
Sylvan Knights - December 2020.zip

https://pixeldrain.com/u/ThCceWiz

Here is the full ogre collection
Ogre Marauders - Shop exclusive

https://pixeldrain.com/u/VvPgvFJX
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/16 15:16:27 No.1948645
File: _2021-05-16_181413_u18chan.png - (1.5mb, 1080x1080, изображение_2021-05-16_181413.png)
Can anyone share this set, or part of it if you have one?
Or maybe other sets by this author
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/17 07:45:05 No.1948920
>>1946481

Here you go, homie.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/dsSBweUf
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/17 22:04:09 No.1949151
File: 20210517_145603_u18chan.jpg - (6.45mb, 4032x1908, 20210517_145603.jpg)
This thread is awesome btw!
>>
Universe_of_Cakes 2021/05/17 23:23:18 No.1949163
>>1947669
>>1948127

____#######______#######
__###########__###########
_##########################
_##########################
__########################
____####################
______################
________###########
__________#######
____________###
_____________#
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/18 16:30:11 No.1949531
>>1931522
Can anyone reupload the Files ?
Thanks in Advance.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/18 18:09:35 No.1949572
>>1924701

Any chance of a re-upload? I missed that beauty!
>>
Visayan7 2021/05/18 20:03:10 No.1949703
>>1948920
Aww hell yeah, been hoping to get this. Surprised someone had it as its available via Patreon only and KP was missing that only file as far as I'm aware. Thanks for that.

>>1949531
If you looked at a few posts you can download them here >>1947669
the dragon guard set

>>1949572
Here https://mega.nz/folder/dugGmQgT#B0CKIXHo15s-dTUbTqC2lA

Edited at 2021/05/18 20:07:03
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/18 21:56:11 No.1949783
>>1949703

Last month I decided to sub for a month just to get that KaylaFox stl. I figured I'd help share stuff I have if people are looking it since you've been so awesome sharing tons of stuff.

Edited at 2021/05/19 00:11:18
>>
Raging Heroes Gods and Heroes of Egypt Furrynomous 2021/05/19 17:38:36 No.1950165
File: RH-Mai-Patreon_2-3_u18chan.jpg - (151.93kb, 1200x736, RH-Mai-Patreon_2-3.jpg)
Have someone the Bastet Warriors from Raging Heroes Gods and Heroes of Egypt best presupported
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/19 23:32:15 No.1950337
File: 1621396936.ashnar_ashnar_phina_3dprint_fa_u18chan.png - (2.56mb, 1280x1053, 1621396936.ashnar_ashnar_phina_3dprint_fa.png)

>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/20 00:07:42 No.1950344
>>1950337
Nice. do you have the print file?
>>
Anonymous Idiot 2021/05/20 03:18:20 No.1950427
>>1950165
Oooof! These look great. Where are they available for purchase?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/20 04:18:34 No.1950452
>>1871453
Can someone please reupload this model?

Edited at 2021/05/20 04:19:41
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/20 10:25:41 No.1950516
>>1950452
here you go
https://anonfiles.com/9be8g9xauf/MonsterMusumeMiiaLamiafanartSTL_rar
btw I'm interested in the anubis warriors and phina prints as well
>>
Heroes Infinite - Gods and Heroes of Egypt Visayan7 2021/05/20 19:12:14 No.1950660
File: 9QLbgcF_u18chan.jpg - (2.94mb, 2000x19987, 9QLbgcF.jpg)
>>1949783
Thanks again and youre welcome. Also don't suppose you managed to download some of the other 3d stuff? Apparently, he's got some fox models on his Patreon https://gumroad.com/kaylafox. Got the other stuff but not those two models or the rivet wrench.


>>1950165
>>1950516
Here is the current collection that has these models. These are the updated models so far.
https://pixeldrain.com/l/hQwhWDyn#item=0

Edited at 2021/05/20 19:12:54
>>
Visayan7 2021/05/20 19:16:07 No.1950661
Also, does anyone have an Elegoo Saturn printer? Looking into getting one of these as they are now back in stock and was wondering what people who use them thought?
Plus I seriously need to get a resin printer to start printing all these stuff I post
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/20 21:19:26 No.1950720
>>1950661
Elegoo is a pretty solid machine, but unless you're batch printing or wanting to print large scale models, the Mars 2 is just as good and cheaper.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/20 22:04:56 No.1950733
>>1950660
holy moly thats a lot of egyptioli. thanks! I think even an entire bottle of resin wouldn't be enough to print all of these.
>>
Anonymouse 2021/05/20 23:19:36 No.1950756
File: 20210517_003519_u18chan.jpg - (741.61kb, 3067x2182, 20210517_003519.jpg)
>>1950661

Saturn allows you to print up to 23 CMs tall I think.

So yeah, those saying that just for "batch..." are wrong.

With a saturn you just print the whole solid model and not need to glue separate parts.

I think the width also allows you to print all pieces laying down, saving you tons of time.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/20 23:40:34 No.1950766
>>1950756
Nice, do you have the .stl for that model?
>>
Anonymouse 2021/05/21 08:54:57 No.1950952
>>1950766

You can get them from here..
https://www.patreon.com/PREYcollectionSTUDIO/posts

Its like 5 a month (and he releases from 3 to 6 models per month. Including all IDW type TMNT.
He's making an awesome SPAWN right now.
>>
Visayan7 2021/05/21 09:55:54 No.1950967
>>1950720
>>1950756
Thanks for the info. I did like the larger bed size and elegoo has a very good reputation. I head the phrozen was the best for resolution but the majority of problems is that it does not work straight away and may need some modification whereas the elegoo works straight out of the box after setting up.

>>1950766
>>1950952
Should have all 3 mice bikers and some other stuff from the artist. Will check.

Edited at 2021/05/21 09:59:56
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/21 11:50:42 No.1950986
>>1950967
4K resolution is very crisp, but phrozen has a reputation of being cheaply made and non-user friendly. There's also word of elegoo working on a high resolution printer to be released in the next few years.
>>
Visayan7 2021/05/21 14:48:54 No.1951048
>>1950986
I heard about support not being the best which is one of the reasons why I'm thinking elegoo due to support as well as the community being friendly and knowledgeable.

I believe the new elegoo printer you're on about is the elegoo Jupiter. I've seen images of it and it's a really big printer. Probably big enough to print a helmet. Might pre-order it once it is revealed to get a discount. Assuming I buy the elegoo Saturn and like it.
>>
Biker Mice from Mars Visayan7 2021/05/21 14:50:38 No.1951049
File: photo_2021-04-27_09-00-24_u18chan.jpg - (87.56kb, 1280x857, photo_2021-04-27_09-00-24.jpg)
>>1950766
Here they are, all 3 of them

https://pixeldrain.com/l/vKwfuFTx#item=0

Edited at 2021/05/21 14:50:57
>>
Centaur Archer NSFW Visayan7 2021/05/21 14:52:22 No.1951050
File: centaur-archer-miniature-by-creative-geek-mb-3d-print-model-3d-model-obj-fbx-stl_u18chan.jpg - (218.38kb, 1024x1638, centaur-archer-miniature-by-creative-geek-mb-3d-print-model-3d-model-obj-fbx-stl.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/nJS72bzF
>>
Twin Goddess - Aarakocra Harpy Visayan7 2021/05/21 14:53:14 No.1951051
File: TwinGoddess-AarakocraHarpy_u18chan.jpg - (45.22kb, 1080x1080, Twin Goddess - Aarakocra Harpy.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/hJB1NpCB

Edited at 2021/05/21 14:53:32
>>
DİABLO - LORD TERROR Visayan7 2021/05/21 14:54:35 No.1951052
File: diablo-terror-lord-3_980x500_u18chan.png - (178.06kb, 980x500, diablo-terror-lord-3_980x500.png)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/HtTxB3kG
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/21 15:55:08 No.1951124
>>1951049
Thanks V!
>>
Anonymouse 2021/05/21 22:58:14 No.1951395
>>1951049


Duuude, awesome painting job!!!
I still have the one I printed naked (including the TMNT figures)
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/22 07:53:09 No.1951557
>>1949703

Thanks.
Any chance getting the files without the support ? From the Dragonguard Set "The Lusty Draconian Maid"
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/22 15:51:41 No.1951627
File: Capture_111_u18chan.png - (394.5kb, 823x761, Capture.PNG)
Anyone want to try their hand at ripping this model from sketchfab?
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/fran-final-fantasy-xii-084fb09432df45d1bebc8c7bde696b53

Edited at 2021/05/22 15:52:26
>>
Phobos 2021/05/22 19:56:05 No.1951688
File: Lusty_Draconian_Maid_u18chan.png - (328.92kb, 946x591, Lusty_Draconian_Maid.png)
>>1951557

No Supports.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/UH4CzN1w
>>
Visayan7 2021/05/22 20:12:22 No.1951692
>>1951395
Not mine. Image was used to market the stl

>>1951627
Models resolution is too low. Plus the model had too many un-manifold parts so not worth printing.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/22 23:21:00 No.1951753
That’s a shame. But thanks for checking.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/23 07:40:42 No.1951913
File: image_2021-05-23_093759_u18chan.png - (155.45kb, 560x722, image_2021-05-23_093759.png)
>>1951627
I subdivided and booleaned it in Zbrush if you want to try it anyway. There's also the original file in the .zip if you want to process it yourself
https://pixeldrain.com/u/2uZ2PyCJ
>>
Anonymouse 2021/05/23 08:37:45 No.1951926
>>1951692

Thats confusing. I assume the guy is also selling the individual STLs in an store?
I'm on his Patron and I did not see any painted ones.

Unless someone is profiting from this guy's work by reselling.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/23 14:27:42 No.1951978
>>1951913
you're a total BAMF.
Going to try this tonight and see what happens! Ill post results.
>>
Visayan7 2021/05/23 21:49:08 No.1952106
>>1951926
I believe the guy painted the models and gave the link to the guy's Patreon if I remember correctly. There are images on the internet where you get painted models and a link to the artist's shop/patreon if you are interested in buying the file.

Edit - Also considering your on his Patreon, by any chance do you have these models?

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/alopex
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/pepperony-1-10-scale

Edited at 2021/05/23 21:53:18
>>
Anonymouse 2021/05/24 07:07:11 No.1952384
>>1952106
I'm the guy who posted the link to the patreon and no, I haven't painted them.

As for the models, yeah I have them. post your contact perhaps?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/24 18:18:54 No.1952702
Did the savage orcs from Yedharo ever get released as printables? I think they switched over to just resin casts a little while back.
>>
Freefox 2021/05/25 06:59:48 No.1953004
>>1846155
I miss this amazing file, is it possible to get a link to it again?
>>
Visayan7 2021/05/25 12:07:24 No.1953087
>>1952384
I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't asking if you painted them I was saying that someone else probably bought the files, painted them and just gave a link to where he bought them

In regards to those files just use a file-sharing site and post the link so everyone can get it.

>>1952702
Not sure but I do have some Yedharo orc models on me but unsure if they are exactly the models you're looking for

>>1953004
Here as well as other MLP stuff

https://mega.nz/folder/Qvg0ybQJ#zuyjHlVCJUfmQdREYxWKpQ

Edited at 2021/05/25 12:08:44
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/25 13:42:24 No.1953143
File: ScreenShot2021-05-25at7.42.03AM_u18chan.png - (182.56kb, 468x715, Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 7.42.03 AM.png)
>>1953087
I got a lot of the ones that were posted earlier, but the Savage Orcs weren't part of it. I'm guessing they were added after they stopped selling stls.
>>
Robojack Nice Models 2021/05/25 15:35:16 No.1953171
File: Foto25.05.21172934_0_u18chan.jpg - (2.27mb, 4032x3024, Foto 25.05.21, 17 29 34.jpg)
I´m printing Robojack right now.

Printer : Elegoo Saturn
Layer : 0,05mm
Scale : 50%
Height : 23cm
With test painting of a failed print

Edited at 2021/05/25 15:38:02
>>
Visayan7 2021/05/25 16:16:23 No.1953182
>>1953143
I assume the ones you have are the ones I posted which are the Kickstarter. I believe they are the only ones available that they released I'm afraid after doing some research.

>>1953171
Holy Crap that's a big girl and she's looking really good. How much resin did you use to print her and how long is it taking to print?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/25 16:31:07 No.1953186
>>1953182
Likely right. Thank you for looking
>>
Robojack / Applebot Furrynomous 2021/05/25 16:42:38 No.1953187
>>1953182

forelegs each : 12 Hours
Body : 10 Hours
Head and ears : 6 Hours
Back Hooves : 4,5 Hours
Another back Hooves parts : 8 Hours
Butt each : 6 Hours
Mane : 7 Hours
Hat : 10 Hours
Neck : 7 Hours
So far, not ready yet

Resin maybe 1 Liter or more

Edited at 2021/05/25 16:44:19
>>
Visayan7 2021/05/25 17:17:50 No.1953201
>>1953187
Only a litre? That seems far less than I was expecting. Did you hollow it? What resin?

Edited at 2021/05/25 17:18:19
>>
Robojack / Applebot Furrynomous 2021/05/25 17:32:47 No.1953207
>>1953201

I use the Water Washable from Elegoo.
Hollowed it out with a wall thickness of 2,5mm.

Sorry my english is not the best ;)
>>
Freefox 2021/05/26 08:23:08 No.1953430
>>1953087
Thanks!!!!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/26 12:28:33 No.1953457
File: photo_2021-05-26_13-24-50_u18chan.jpg - (58.5kb, 1080x809, photo_2021-05-26_13-24-50.jpg)
Has anyone got this Judy model by any chance?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/26 19:42:16 No.1953588
>>1953457
Damn I want this. Unfortunately, all I can find so far is the etsy store selling physical models. If anyone knows where the STL is from please let us know.
>>
Visayan7 2021/05/27 12:16:58 No.1953924
>>1953207
No problem. Did you also have to add holes to the model to prevent suction? What's removing and sanding the supports like?

>>1953457
>>1953588
Had a check on this and it is only available on Etsy it would appear. It would suggest he designed it himself on his website so chances are this file will never be released.
>>
I finally bought a SLA printer Visayan7 2021/05/27 15:03:17 No.1953952
For those interested, I finally bought a Resin printer after so long.
Decided to go with the Elegoo Saturn as it seems to have a great community, popular company, brilliant quality, and reliability.

Was thinking of pre-ordering the Sonic MEGA 8K Phrozen for the purpose of printing cosplays but thought it better to buy a cheaper printer to start me off. Plus I calculated how much resin it would cost to make one of my cosplays instead of using filament and it was way too much. At least double or triple the costs. Granted it would mean less sanding but doing a group cosplay with friends they would not be able to afford it.

Also their reputation/support is a bit sketchy as they hid some information the last time they did a pre-order which was quite a disappointment to me as the company comes from Taiwan where I used to live and the quality back then was made to last, so I would have rather bought a printer there than China but I can't argue with the reputation with Elegoo.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/27 16:37:07 No.1953966
Yo fellow printers, did someone has a full pack of models from One page rules? Or a sfw renamon model?
Best regards + happy printing!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/27 16:44:33 No.1953971
File: Blaz_u18chan.png - (213.67kb, 589x823, Blaz.png)
>>1944943
I was fooling around with blender and made this, not sure if it would scratch your itch.
https://anonfiles.com/na16nbyeua/BlazikenV_stl

>>1953952
Congrats Visayan! And yeah, Elegoo was the smart and safe choice.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/27 18:01:00 No.1953991
.

Edited at 2021/05/27 18:03:43
>>
Robojack / Applebot Furrynomous 2021/05/27 18:04:46 No.1953994
>>1953924

Holes are very important. The Suction can tear the Model from the Buildplate. removing the Supports is very easy. I orientate the Model that the supports dont touch visible areas when possible. For sanding i think i use 1000 grit Sandpaper. This is my first model thats needs sanding.

Edited at 2021/05/27 20:47:26
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/27 21:47:12 No.1954062
>>1953971
I'm not OP, but I like that pose. Could you upload it, please?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/27 22:23:35 No.1954067
is there like a furry 3d printing comunity somewhere besides this thread?
>>
Visayan7 2021/05/28 08:20:39 No.1954330
>>1953966
What months are you looking for?

>>1953971
Thanks for the file, cant wait to print this one.

>>1953994
Thanks for the info. Just found out about holes needed when hollowing so wanted to understand it.

>>1954067
There was a furry thread for 3d models and a thread for miniature models on 4chan that was updated regularly where I used to post but they are dead now after too many beggars, fewer sharers, and too many complainers.
>>
Fauna - Satyr Bard Visayan7 2021/05/28 08:29:48 No.1954340
File: resize-maytank-1-3_u18chan.jpg - (185.18kb, 1080x1080, resize-maytank-1-3.jpg)
Bought some models whilst they were on offer

https://pixeldrain.com/u/KVPPC61C
>>
Kobold Mariachi Band - Little Cayenne and the Peppers Visayan7 2021/05/28 08:34:34 No.1954345
File: 720X720-final1smoll_u18chan.jpg - (85.97kb, 720x720, 720X720-final1smoll.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/i3AA3oK8
>>
Knox the Goblin Alchemist Visayan7 2021/05/28 08:40:14 No.1954348
File: 720X720-5dolla_u18chan.jpg - (78.29kb, 720x720, 720X720-5dolla.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/fpczr1QJ
>>
Stella the Goblin Barmaid Visayan7 2021/05/28 08:42:50 No.1954349
File: 720X720-barmaidtank2-1-3-1_u18chan.jpg - (74kb, 720x720, 720X720-barmaidtank2-1-3-1.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/KNxNd6Hw
>>
Pint, the Goblin/Gnome paladin Visayan7 2021/05/28 08:46:13 No.1954350
File: 720X720-dicgoblintank-1-1_u18chan.jpg - (58.96kb, 720x720, 720X720-dicgoblintank-1-1.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/GHQwpnxB
>>
Waverendor - Dragon Goddess Visayan7 2021/05/28 08:54:26 No.1954360
File: 720X720-thrones-1_u18chan.jpg - (67.36kb, 720x720, 720X720-thrones-1.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/dQiNt3Lb
>>
Lola Bunny Visayan7 2021/05/28 08:57:03 No.1954362
File: resize-lola5_u18chan.jpg - (26.89kb, 408x846, resize-lola5.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/NAKeZVdM

Edited at 2021/05/28 09:00:28
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/28 10:40:03 No.1954382
>>1954062

The link was already in the comment, you can upscale it to twice its current size almost without losing detail, at three times it shows tho.
>>
Universe_of_Cakes 2021/05/28 16:59:23 No.1954485
>>1954360

This one is really impressive
Thanks for sharing

Who is the author?
I don't recognize the sign and too lazy to explore
>>
Visayan7 2021/05/28 18:03:41 No.1954510
>>1954485
No prop.
Twin Goddess

Edited at 2021/05/28 18:06:48
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/28 23:10:22 No.1954591
>>1954362
Ok thats it. i'm ordering resin right now!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/29 03:27:12 No.1954676
File: 3dprintedsexdolltest_u18chan.jpg - (1014.28kb, 1535x806, 3dprintedsexdolltest.jpg)
Is it technically possible to 3D print out silicone and shape it into this with segmented parts?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/29 03:44:59 No.1954678
>>1954676

Edited at 2021/05/29 03:48:12
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/29 07:10:16 No.1954724
>>1954676
ish.... You COULD do it, but i don't think the flexible filaments are nearly soft enough. Not to mention the hygiene aspects. Most filaments on an FDM printer have micro-pores that make cleaning and sanitizing impossible.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/29 07:42:32 No.1954737
>>1954676
You could print the inverse of the model's volume and use it as a mold for the silicone! (maybe)
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/29 10:31:32 No.1954771
File: Carmelita_0_u18chan.png - (311.2kb, 510x841, Carmelita.png)
Still messing around with blender, if anyone is interested naked and usual costume variants would take about 5 minutes to make.
Add a base if you want it to stand on its own

https://pixeldrain.com/u/Vw32Ve36
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/29 10:58:15 No.1954775
File: franbust_u18chan.png - (302.03kb, 596x825, fran bust.png)
>>1951913

Processed it and doesnt look that terrible. It became quite heavy tho.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/ZiHqvzvU
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/29 14:49:19 No.1954802
>>1954676
Where on earth is that penetratable from?
>>
Visayan7 2021/05/29 16:18:30 No.1954827
>>1954676
With our current technology no. You could either 3d print using tpu which is flexible but won't be usable/ give the same feel or you create molds. If I recall there is someone who used 3d printed resin molds to create feral fleshlights. I think the guy sold quite a bit until he was removed.

>>1954771
>>1954775
Thank you

>>1954802
Check on the sexyfur thread, they were for sale on Gumroad
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/29 16:44:05 No.1954838
File: largeflleshlight_u18chan.jpg - (275.84kb, 1005x633, largeflleshlight.jpg)
>>1954802
https://gumroad.com/l/psacC
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/29 17:15:35 No.1954846
>>1954775
This looks fantastic! I have a few bottles of resin on order and as soon as it arrives I’ll be testing this out. Thank you for the work you have done!!!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/30 12:05:56 No.1955205
File: wolf_3_u18chan.png - (204.08kb, 526x842, wolf.png)
With textures it looked so much better... FeelsBadMan

https://pixeldrain.com/u/jJxftVjo

>>1954330
not the same anon, but I would appreciate anything from alien hives from one page rules, this month (may) would be real nice.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/30 12:06:00 No.1955206
File: Wolftextures_u18chan.png - (467.52kb, 541x783, Wolf textures.png)
>>1955205
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/30 22:17:41 No.1955430
File: feywoods_u18chan.png - (4.46mb, 2160x2160, fey woods.png)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/oz2rpaqL
Epic minis Fae set.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/31 12:52:39 No.1955736
>>1954330
Ups, I overread your question.
So, AOF: Mummificated Undead (I think they are called) since GW doesn't produce tomb kings anymore, I already printed the free sample ones and they are really nice. So this month, I think.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/31 14:38:28 No.1955779
File: REEEE_u18chan.png - (189.44kb, 441x847, REEEE.png)
Crashed and lost quite a bit of progress, so you get an huge and slightly underprocessed version.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/xu9oVtWg
>>
Anonymous Idiot 2021/05/31 15:55:08 No.1955815
>>1954838
Do you know if sex dolls are printable? I know almost nothing about the materials that are used for printing, but I know some use resin. Could it be possible? :0
>>
Anonymous Idiot 2021/05/31 16:03:02 No.1955824
>>1836794
>>1835845
Can anoby reupload these? Please

>>1831350
Also, where's the link of this drawing. I couldn't find it. '_'
>>
Ankha Anonymous Idiot 2021/05/31 16:14:20 No.1955830
File: Zy0n7-Ankhaprint_u18chan.png - (346.15kb, 1287x804, Zy0n7 - Ankha print.png)
I'm really glad there are still people sharing 3D prints. I'm grateful for your contributions.
Recently I found it more interesting and got a surprise for you.
I'm sorry to upload it on gofile, but I don't have a better option at the moment. I'll reupload it if anybody wants it after it's deleted.

https://gofile.io/d/qGnRsO
>>
Anonymous Idiot 2021/05/31 17:17:33 No.1955883
Can somebody reupload these too? Please
1836794
1866881
1867763
1868919
1868920
1868921
1869130
1869310
1869117
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/31 19:04:42 No.1955936
File: howto3dprintabodypart_u18chan.png - (1.09mb, 1621x1006, how to 3d print a body part.png)
>>1954676
These tutorials are weak. But the concept looks good enough.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/31 21:41:19 No.1956006
>>1955830
thanks! this might be the first ankha model we've got in here, across all the 3D threads. Does this contain a neutral pose as well or is it a posed print model only?
>>
Anonymouse 2021/05/31 23:03:14 No.1956032
>>1954724
He could just do the mold with 3d printer, then cast into the silicon.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/01 01:44:55 No.1956077
>>1954838
if anyone could share and upload the pdf mold here then we could add the fleshlight and tail to it last. all we need is the pdf file and we are all set! or someone could just upload it and share it! >:)
>>
Anonymous Idiot 2021/06/01 04:41:35 No.1956137
>>1956006
This is the complete print pack, so there aren't any more files for it. Regarding the neutral pose, I don't know. I haven't opened all of the files in Blender. There are 2 or 3 images of preview, so I think the only pose is from those images.
>>
Anonymous Idiot 2021/06/01 04:43:07 No.1956138
>>1955936
What lioness model is it?
Share it in whatever formats you have it, please.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/01 05:40:43 No.1956174
File: nalapiczzz_u18chan.png - (371.44kb, 664x910, nalapiczzz.png)
>>1956138
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/om25n3xi9vk71b1/AAAlk6dzj1-WwrgjuSPkc-cda?dl=0
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/01 05:44:54 No.1956176
>>1956138
While you are at it chop her up into segments starting on her butt once you did that you can convert her into 3D printer file so that we could create a mold to fill it with silicone material.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/01 05:55:49 No.1956197
File: cutherupintosmallsegments_u18chan.png - (740.94kb, 1616x989, cutherupintosmallsegments.png)
3D printer small? no problem just cut her up into pieces in blender print figure the rest out.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/01 06:05:11 No.1956213
File: printablesegmentstest_u18chan.png - (784.08kb, 1319x903, printablesegmentstest.png)

>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/01 09:14:40 No.1956271
>>1955830
Good stuff
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/01 11:17:18 No.1956319
File: IMG_20210601_121319_u18chan.jpg - (1.31mb, 1840x4096, IMG_20210601_121319.jpg)
Mini Loona fig printed
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/01 11:31:13 No.1956321
File: toriel_0_u18chan.png - (242.56kb, 424x887, toriel.png)
Toriel with the simplest of poses because I had no time today.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/kBv1Ws84
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/01 22:13:59 No.1956495
File: loon_u18chan.png - (5.49mb, 1920x996, loon.png)
>>1913995
Hey, can somebody reupload this model?Link is dead.Thanks.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/01 23:22:04 No.1956551
>>1956495
Seeing as how I just printed that file
https://pixeldrain.com/u/zbCBLV4q
Here ya go my dude.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/02 11:07:06 No.1956773
File: Tao_u18chan.jpg - (50.52kb, 386x858, Tao.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/Q5CY37VN
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/02 11:10:17 No.1956775
File: AGmini3_u18chan.jpg - (93.15kb, 710x947, AG mini 3.jpg)
AG mini with base colors. Managed to post it in the wrong post yesterday...
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/02 11:36:47 No.1956778
>>1956773
Oh boy, a foxy lady....
>>
Anonymous Idiot 2021/06/02 23:41:18 No.1956964
>>1956174
THANKS! :D
I'll try posing the model in blender. I want to get used to its rig.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/03 09:19:13 No.1957139
File: KWIP1_u18chan.png - (3.44mb, 1920x2659, KWIP1.png)
Someone have the files for the new Krytsal model from kaylafox
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/03 09:19:17 No.1957140
File: PXL_20210216_053320369_u18chan.jpg - (2.41mb, 3024x4032, PXL_20210216_053320369.jpg)
>>1957139
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/03 12:17:12 No.1957186
>>1957139
Oh damn thats awsome
>>
Visayan7 2021/06/03 12:35:40 No.1957187
Jeeze there's been quite some life on this thread since I've been away

>>1955824
That was just an image, no model

>>1955883
Cant remember if I added them to the archive but might as well post the link for you and others to check
https://mega.nz/folder/Qq4wRIQA#nq98Vt2GgBEFIWDe8M_I4A

Will update with the rest of the missing models when I get time

edit - New link working now


Thanks for the files everyone

Edited at 2021/06/03 12:47:27
>>
Visayan7 2021/06/03 13:01:17 No.1957209
>>1955736
I don't think it was mummies for may. They are a different month. Need to know the exact year and month to see if I have them or can get them

>>1955205
Haven't got may yet, only have past ones. Need to know the exact date if you are looking for specific models.

>>1957139
>>1957140
Don't think the artist has released the files yet according to their Patreon or in their shop so will have to wait.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/04 19:24:42 No.1957882
File: Rosalina_u18chan.png - (146.61kb, 639x814, Rosalina.png)
Random Rosalina.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/gKq8m2sj

>>1957209
Apparently there were models in April, November and October too.
>>
Anonymouse 2021/06/04 20:36:33 No.1957915
Five nights at freddy's SECURITY BREACH fan models were released: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eot0qhqa5etwkfq/AADWEgYuHgCJu9fw6M5j-OtRa?dl=0
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/05 21:23:00 No.1958450
File: photo_2021-06-05_23-13-152_u18chan.jpg - (82.54kb, 1280x960, photo_2021-06-05_23-13-15 (2).jpg)
Since everyone molests warfares models. here is a prototype i made of the nika model. she has still smome small issues though.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/05 21:23:05 No.1958451
File: photo_2021-06-05_23-13-15_u18chan.jpg - (70.52kb, 960x1280, photo_2021-06-05_23-13-15.jpg)
>>1958450
>>
Visayan7 2021/06/06 20:43:16 No.1958831
>>1957882
Here are the models I managed to find based on months. Sept, Oct, Nov

https://pixeldrain.com/l/R9kA1NVm#item=0
>>
Samurai/Tenjin Visayan7 2021/06/06 20:46:59 No.1958833
File: 20210606_212358_u18chan.jpg - (2.19mb, 4032x3024, 20210606_212358.jpg)
Been doing a lot of printing and testing on my new resin printer and this has been the best one so far.

For those interested here's the file. Also comes with the stretch goals alternative stand and missing pieces.

https://pixeldrain.com/l/KDRFXvFW#item=0
>>
Samurai/Tenjin Visayan7 2021/06/06 20:47:04 No.1958834
File: 20210606_212406_u18chan.jpg - (2.17mb, 4032x3024, 20210606_212406.jpg)
>>1958833
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/06 22:49:37 No.1958873
File: divinedinasty_u18chan.png - (3.93mb, 2160x2160, divine dinasty.png)
Divine dinas set
https://pixeldrain.com/u/kqeF7KfS

>>1958831
That was a lot of mummies, thanks for trying and the Samurai, that kickstarter was real tempting since the model looks amazing.
Also the prints are coming out great! good job!

>>1958451
Looking good, it seems like it could use a bit of smoothing on the back (might be the photo) but looking real nice already.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/07 13:01:15 No.1959249
>>1958833
Looks like it came out pretty well, no obvious layer shifts either.
Did you get a wash/cure station too?
>>
Visayan7 2021/06/07 16:08:20 No.1959321
>>1959249
Yep everything went too well for this model.

No did not buy a wash and cure machine. Just a tub of alcohol and UV light with solar powered turner.
>>
Making your own furry sex doll from 3D printed cast and mold suggestions Furrynomous 2021/06/09 10:21:45 No.1960600
File: 180574-004-02C44D3A_u18chan.jpg - (86.52kb, 600x400, 180574-004-02C44D3A.jpg)
How's the 3D printed mold and cast coming along? I cant wait to pour my silicone and take it out as it cured.
>>1956213
>>1956197
>>1955936
Like these?
>>1954838
>>1954676
>>
Making your own furry sex doll from 3D printed cast and mold suggestions Furrynomous 2021/06/09 10:25:11 No.1960601
File: 41cqnehKEL._AC__u18chan.jpg - (16.77kb, 260x467, 41cqn+ehKEL._AC_.jpg)
Yes, this is 3D printed, but I dont have the blue print yet, while I wait for someone to post it.
>>
Making your own furry sex doll from 3D printed cast and mold suggestions Furrynomous 2021/06/09 10:28:31 No.1960603
File: HTB1qVtwaUzrK1RjSspmq6AOdFXaA_u18chan.jpg - (45.42kb, 800x533, HTB1qVtwaUzrK1RjSspmq6AOdFXaA.jpg)
Within 20 years we would easily 3D print fur and add custom colors. replace the human head with our own and enjoy.
>>
Anonymous Idiot / RESLISH 2021/06/10 05:47:47 No.1961112
>>1957187
I missed the opportunity. Damn me! I was so busy I didn't remember to check on time.
>>
Ankha 3D 2021/06/10 15:23:17 No.1961311
File: cats_6_u18chan.jpg - (26.59kb, 300x300, cats.jpg)
Hellow ma lil furs

Edited at 2021/06/10 15:24:25
>>
Ankha 3D 2021/06/10 15:30:39 No.1961316
File: 1_727_u18chan.jpg - (64.72kb, 414x569, 1.jpg)
Amelia

https://pixeldrain.com/u/bpWfVTqk
>>
Ankha 3D 2021/06/10 15:32:22 No.1961317
File: 2_684_u18chan.jpg - (25.87kb, 353x525, 2.jpg)
From V747 bunny with base, it's very bad edit xD

https://pixeldrain.com/u/rKtTQMAW
>>
Ankha 3D 2021/06/10 15:33:35 No.1961319
File: 3_680_u18chan.jpg - (33.82kb, 450x625, 3.jpg)
I don't know if this file was uploaded by Isabelle

https://pixeldrain.com/u/CoGSt31k
>>
Ankha 3D 2021/06/10 15:34:11 No.1961320
File: 4_649_u18chan.jpg - (31.19kb, 668x470, 4.jpg)
Pinkie Pie

https://pixeldrain.com/u/amRZNd65
>>
Ankha 3D 2021/06/10 15:35:09 No.1961321
File: 5_593_u18chan.jpg - (57.21kb, 1012x696, 5.jpg)
I guess it's an antelope

https://pixeldrain.com/u/VNH2v2ke
>>
Ankha 3D 2021/06/10 15:35:45 No.1961322
File: 6_529_u18chan.jpg - (83.93kb, 787x762, 6.jpg)
Rena Bust

https://pixeldrain.com/u/jefSyBGm
>>
Ankha 3D 2021/06/10 15:36:16 No.1961323
File: 7_518_u18chan.jpg - (71.17kb, 662x663, 7.jpg)
Rouge the bat

https://pixeldrain.com/u/Zti56wmS
>>
Anon182 2021/06/10 18:08:45 No.1961402
>>1961322
Great models thanks for sharing!
>>
Misty/Saber request Furrynomous 2021/06/10 18:11:27 No.1961408
Is it possible to have the Misty and Saber models posted back in December reposted?
>>
Visayan7 2021/06/10 20:32:39 No.1961455
>>1961112
Will repost when I get the time and added new models

>>1961311
ayyy Ankhas back. Thanks for the files
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/10 21:17:05 No.1961472
File: Tori_heart_print_u18chan.jpg - (156.14kb, 767x988, Tori_heart_print.jpg)
>>1956321
I made this model of Toriel to print a while back but did not have much success. The bottom of her breasts would always come out missing even with a lot of support.

I can upload it if somewhere if anyone wants to try and print it. It's pretty big and I don't know what place will host it for free.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/11 00:45:12 No.1961568
File: Pinks_u18chan.png - (305.5kb, 780x760, Pinks.png)
>>1961311
Thanks for the great models Ankha!

Pinkie model did have some inverted poligons for my slicer, fixed and smoothed it, so if anyone has the same issue and wants the file let me know.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/11 21:45:24 No.1961982
File: large_5_u18chan.jpg - (93.74kb, 1280x720, large.jpg)
I search a good looking Anthro Pony Futa model. Like this kind seen in the Picture.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/11 23:42:15 No.1962033
>>1957139
The model is up on sketchfab
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/12 01:07:25 No.1962061
>>1962033

where? searched for it, couldn't find it
>>
RESLISH 2021/06/12 01:53:58 No.1962094
>>1961311
Thanks for the sculpts! Ankha
^_^
>>
/rs 7yson_d3 2021/06/12 05:48:27 No.1962199
1846147
Is it cool if someone could upload that again? link doesn't seem to work
(This is my first time using this board/thread thing, so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right)
>>
Anon182 2021/06/12 08:02:30 No.1962260
>>1962061
Here:

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/krystal-fox-eeea0222daa04125a835e2d61f78391e
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/12 13:21:26 No.1962328
File: preview_5_u18chan.jpg - (124.6kb, 1920x1080, preview.jpg)
>>1962260
https://gofile.io/d/o0Ctmw
>>
Visayan7 2021/06/12 13:56:43 No.1962329
>>1961112
>>1962199

Here https://mega.nz/folder/Bu5SQAJK#Se4RGYPYlz3OkYhvcFRDxA
Link will stay open for a few days

Edited at 2021/06/12 14:16:12
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/12 23:20:07 No.1962640
File: Capture_113_u18chan.png - (399.88kb, 745x968, Capture.PNG)
MInerva Mink model by V747. Does any one happen to have this model? Looks fantastic
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/13 00:28:09 No.1962658
Minerva Mink model by V747. Does any one happen to have this model? Looks fantastic>>1962640
Ok did some digging into this and it looks like a commission for someone on Twitter - so it was never released to the public. Sorry dude.
>>
Visayan7 2021/06/13 08:14:44 No.1962796
>>1962640
>>1962658

Can confirm it was a commission, the commissioner requested for the artist not to share. I believe they are selling the models as physical forms.

There's quite a lot of 3d figures by the artist which sadly will never be shared.
>>
PreyStudio - Splinter Visayan7 2021/06/13 16:52:29 No.1963005
File: EZCY4goVcAAPEwa_u18chan.jpg - (86.08kb, 960x960, EZCY4goVcAAPEwa.jpg)
Havent posted some stuff in a while so here you go

https://pixeldrain.com/u/BKyRD5W6
>>
Tyrande Whisperwind - World of warcraft Visayan7 2021/06/13 16:54:41 No.1963007
File: TyrandeWhisperwind_u18chan.jpg - (108.03kb, 1140x682, Tyrande Whisperwind.jpg)
Just got back into wow so had to get a wow model

https://pixeldrain.com/u/rwRkxBZF
>>
Jahy sama - Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Visayan7 2021/06/13 16:56:18 No.1963008
File: jahy_sama_v1_u18chan.jpg - (93.76kb, 1134x1280, jahy_sama_v1.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/wkj8Njad
>>
Belfast - Azur Lane Visayan7 2021/06/13 16:57:58 No.1963009
File: r1_u18chan.jpg - (310.66kb, 1772x1999, r1.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/6nnQz5BD
>>
EllaArt - Goddess Bust Visayan7 2021/06/13 16:58:56 No.1963010
File: EllaArt-GoddessBust_u18chan.jpg - (85.33kb, 1280x1129, EllaArt - Goddess Bust.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/UsnTC165
>>
Yshtola - Final Fantasy Visayan7 2021/06/13 16:59:57 No.1963012
File: EllaArt_Yshtola_u18chan.jpg - (52.83kb, 853x1280, EllaArt_Yshtola.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/Ggz3xmx1
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/13 17:22:55 No.1963016
File: krystal_2_u18chan.png - (225.61kb, 718x820, krystal.png)
I expected this one to be incredibly easy to put into a STL file, for some reason it wasnt...

https://pixeldrain.com/u/YMDQbD7f
>>
The War Demons Visayan7 2021/06/13 18:09:42 No.1963032
File: TheWarDemons_u18chan.jpg - (70.21kb, 680x500, The War Demons.jpg)
Bunch of busts

https://pixeldrain.com/u/YCLuNpnQ
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/13 19:24:51 No.1963052
Thanks, V!
Have you printed off anything cool since the samurai?
>>
Visayan7 2021/06/13 20:58:14 No.1963087
File: 20210613_215242_u18chan.jpg - (2.12mb, 4032x3024, 20210613_215242.jpg)
>>1963052
So far some of these models. The images don't do enough justice with how amazing the quality is.

Working on a dragon next and been doing some testing on some cosplay props as printing stuff out of resin compared to FDM is so much easier and better so would prefer printing cosplay in resin.

Might look into making kroenen Hellboy as a cosplay made from resin if all goes well. The sword came out quite well though.

Edited at 2021/06/13 21:04:22
>>
Visayan7 2021/06/13 20:58:19 No.1963088
File: 20210613_214711_u18chan.jpg - (2.06mb, 4032x3024, 20210613_214711.jpg)
>>1963087
>>
Visayan7 2021/06/13 20:58:24 No.1963089
File: 20210613_214716_u18chan.jpg - (2.13mb, 4032x3024, 20210613_214716.jpg)
>>1963087
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/13 21:39:18 No.1963100
You should prime them. It really makes the details pop
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/14 22:18:22 No.1963563
>>1963087
love these. where di you get the viking bust from? also the wendigo?
>>
Visayan7 2021/06/14 22:50:17 No.1963571
>>1963100
I actually prefer them as they are rather than coating them. But might do some coat test when I get the time.

>>1963563
Viking/dwarf Bust came from hold my dwarf Kickstarter whilst the wendigo came from infinite heroes I posted here a while ago. If requested can post the files.

Edited at 2021/06/14 22:54:37
>>
Anonymouse 2021/06/15 22:20:30 No.1964093
>>1963032
Awesome share again!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/18 22:13:03 No.1965657
File: sonsofmidnight_u18chan.png - (4.4mb, 2160x2160, sons of midnight.png)
Sons of midnig
https://pixeldrain.com/u/4KXjeqAQ
>>
Universe_of_Cakes 2021/06/22 20:16:55 No.1967999
>>1965657

Nice mimics, anon
>>
Sweetie Bot Furrynomous 2021/06/27 07:23:57 No.1970294
File: sweetie_bot_by_v747_ddb3qdd-fullview_u18chan.jpg - (251.85kb, 1280x1730, sweetie_bot_by_v747_ddb3qdd-fullview.jpg)
Does anyone know if the sweetie bot also has stl files ?

Artist: V747

Edited at 2021/06/28 13:22:00
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/27 08:59:16 No.1970313
>>1963009
>>1963016

Now THIS is what i come here for! All these tabletop gaming sets i could get just about anywhere.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/27 16:26:37 No.1970415
>>1970313
If you can find them that easily be a pal and link them, please.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/28 10:08:46 No.1970898
>>1970294
I too would love a sweetie bot.
>>
Tsuyu Asui - My hero acadamia Visayan7 2021/06/28 13:56:32 No.1970955
File: HA_TsuyuAsui_u18chan.jpg - (96.85kb, 965x1280, HA_TsuyuAsui.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/4eAK6yRU
>>
Jennika - TMNT Visayan7 2021/06/28 13:59:16 No.1970957
File: PreyStudio-Jennika_u18chan.jpg - (95.17kb, 1280x1280, PreyStudio - Jennika.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/wDyoqXZK
>>
Hold my Dwarf Kickstarter Visayan7 2021/06/28 14:01:50 No.1970958
File: 152f82d3f68c404b6350e773b239376a_original_u18chan.png - (2.07mb, 1552x873, 152f82d3f68c404b6350e773b239376a_original.png)
https://pixeldrain.com/l/qHWKfkuq#item=0
>>
Visayan7 2021/06/28 14:08:08 No.1970972
>>1970294
>>1970898

This was a commission I'm afraid. You would have to ask the guy if he's willing to share it according to the artist. Can post the guy's Twitter if you are willing to ask.
>>
Fran - Final Fantasy SFW and NSFW Visayan7 2021/06/28 14:12:58 No.1971004
File: Fran-FinalFantasynsfw_u18chan.jpg - (62.83kb, 800x800, Fran - Final Fantasy nsfw.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/JkDtSY68
>>
Sonic Visayan7 2021/06/28 14:18:46 No.1971021
File: sonic_u18chan.jpg - (45.09kb, 893x706, sonic.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/KAcCFJo7
>>
Osohnit, the Blood Demon Visayan7 2021/06/28 14:22:02 No.1971039
File: OsohnittheBloodDemon_u18chan.jpg - (107.03kb, 1034x1280, Osohnit, the Blood Demon.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/ixu7B4At
>>
Rocket Racoon - Marvel Avengers Endgame Visayan7 2021/06/28 14:26:13 No.1971064
File: 3DWicked-MarvelAvengersEndgame-RocketRacoon_u18chan.jpg - (91.95kb, 1005x1005, 3DWicked - Marvel Avengers Endgame - Rocket Racoon.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/xs1cQDUy
>>
Brooklyn and Bronx - Gargoyles Visayan7 2021/06/28 15:35:26 No.1971083
File: MichelBRodriguez-GargoylesBrooklynandBronx_u18chan.jpg - (131.18kb, 852x1273, Michel B Rodriguez - Gargoyles Brooklyn and Bronx.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/Uh2kLfZR
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/28 16:42:47 No.1971112
>>1971064
This one is returning a 404.

For the rest thanks =)
>>
Anonymouse 2021/06/28 22:31:44 No.1971262
>>1971083
>>1971064


Awesome shares brah!
>>
Anonymouse 2021/06/28 22:34:42 No.1971264
>>1971112

Worked fine for me.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/28 23:29:09 No.1971276
>>1971004
Well this is just god damn stunning. Already started printing it. Also went and found the model and bought it legit as well cause holy shit this has better facial modeling than the official play arts kai version. Will post when printed
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/29 21:45:38 No.1971703
>>1955830
>>1962328
Can we get a reupload of these?
>>
unkown45 2021/06/30 06:12:19 No.1971866
File: YLKFV22_u18chan.png - (2.76mb, 3840x2160, YLKFV22.png)
is there an stl files for this?
same as picture.
sculpted by Wattchewant
>>
Visayan7 2021/06/30 12:50:16 No.1971936
>>1971866
I believe this was a commission, but there is a site where he posts some of his models. So far sfm models and no STLS yet. Can't remember what the sites called but can look for it if requested.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/30 17:50:39 No.1971991
File: IMG_20210630_184933_u18chan.jpg - (1.57mb, 1800x4000, IMG_20210630_184933.jpg)
That Fran model is fuckin amazing.
>>
Visayan7 2021/06/30 18:58:27 No.1972009
>>1971991
That was quick, it looks pretty good as well. Did you spray her?

Also is that ryoko I see in the back?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/01 00:09:14 No.1972088
>>1972009
Yeah I sprayed her down with a Fine Surface Primer. And yes that's a Ryoko figure I've had for ages. Came out with the Todd McFarlin line.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/01 02:42:34 No.1972144
>>1970294
i have a mighty need for this model someone please post
>>
Anonymouse 2021/07/01 15:27:10 No.1972312
>>1972088
any recommended brand?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/01 17:49:32 No.1972337
File: E5OSMzfX0A4UY0A_u18chan.jpg - (470.58kb, 2064x1548, E5OSMzfX0A4UY0A.jpg)
Reprinted bunny samurai legs because I was NOT about to sand all the lines from the old print, Along with a puddle splash base that 100% looks like she's stomped in piss because I overexposed the clear resin XD
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/01 17:49:37 No.1972338
File: E5OSNJjX0AoJmac_u18chan.jpg - (421.66kb, 2064x1548, E5OSNJjX0AoJmac.jpg)
>>1972337
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/01 17:49:42 No.1972339
File: E5OSNc6WYAIZ0aF_u18chan.jpg - (445.17kb, 2064x1548, E5OSNc6WYAIZ0aF.jpg)
>>1972337
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/01 18:02:37 No.1972356
>>1972339
Nice job! What kind of resin do you use? I've had very good results with Siraya Fast
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/01 18:39:29 No.1972368
>>1972356
legs were reprinted in elegoo abs like grey, piss puddle was regular anycubic clear
>>
Visayan7 2021/07/01 19:01:21 No.1972373
>>1972088
Dang, quite jelly

>>1972368
She looks pretty damn good. Did you spray her? The quality looks absolutely amazing.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/01 19:56:32 No.1972388
>>1972337

the print looks very nice

Can you post the files for it?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/01 21:25:56 No.1972418
>>1865036
>>1867447
Can someone reupload these? Please and thank you.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/02 22:39:58 No.1972871
>>1971703
Krystal
https://pixeldrain.com/u/G3c9F7MS

Ankha
https://pixeldrain.com/u/N3u3HTNU
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/03 06:23:12 No.1973109
has anyone got a reupload of that warewolf chick and bust? they look sick
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/03 06:26:58 No.1973111
Does anybody have Oleana the Werewolf Queen, her bust, Karrash by White Werewolf Tavern and Werewolf Dragon by Mini Monster Mayhem?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/04 08:13:05 No.1973873
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/04 23:36:04 No.1974264
I'm a bit late to the party, So all the gofile links are dead =/ Can I get a dump of any My Mini Factory, Printed Obsession, and Comet Lord Miniatures?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/05 15:43:44 No.1974572
File: Deernurses_u18chan.png - (277.58kb, 917x735, Deer nurses.png)
Both nurses are separated files, so is the leash.
Upscale them by a similar degree for optimal results.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/wZ4j7wFh
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/05 18:35:36 No.1974667
File: hollowhair_u18chan.png - (412.44kb, 1135x763, hollow hair.png)
>>1974572
Great models, but the hair is hollow and not suitable for resin printers -_-
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/07 23:41:26 No.1975873
File: Test_u18chan.jpg - (2.35mb, 4160x3120, Test.jpg)
>>1974667

At first I was like "I should fix that" Then I realized I do most of my prints hollowing them first, just gotta support it from the inside.
So tested them, they seem alright, forgot to support part of the hair from one and the print was way to small for the handrail (there is a triple A battery in there for scale)
Both of those seem fixable by simply putting a little effort in a real attempt.

I might be wrong, not gonna be the first or last time that happens...
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/08 01:41:34 No.1975912
>>1975873
Printing small the voids are equally small and wont probably cause a problem, but I would be printing at like 8" tall and the resin trapped in the larger voids would make the print crack eventually -_-
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/08 12:55:33 No.1976161
File: E5xn20NXsAAB-px_u18chan.jpg - (448.28kb, 1548x2064, E5xn20NXsAAB-px.jpg)
Wasn't happy with the piss puddle splash, so added a circular base and printed in clear blue instead :D
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/08 12:55:38 No.1976162
File: E5xn3JBXEAIsLqj_u18chan.jpg - (447.11kb, 1548x2064, E5xn3JBXEAIsLqj.jpg)
>>1976161
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/08 16:11:52 No.1976199
>>1976161
>>1976162
Looks good, can't wait to see it painted.
>>
Ankha 3D 2021/07/08 19:16:45 No.1976263
File: cats_5_u18chan.jpg - (70.99kb, 410x430, cats.jpg)
Slave Cat Vampire

https://pixeldrain.com/u/dc7FyDyd
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/08 22:00:51 No.1976352
>>1866646

Anyone have a re-upload of this file?
>>
Phobos 2021/07/09 09:15:18 No.1976516
>>1976352
https://pixeldrain.com/u/rNvEKq9j

Edited at 2021/07/09 14:59:35
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/09 23:21:38 No.1976740
File: Katsumi_u18chan.jpg - (129.37kb, 1280x720, Katsumi.jpg)
Katsumi.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/VLwmjZ2n
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/11 02:34:44 No.1977308
>>1880309
>>1880315
someone still got files for the tiger?
thx.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/11 17:28:02 No.1977548
>>1977308
I see this thread has been posted on e621, I'm sure many will come for this model. Here's a reupload: https://gofile.io/d/SQPR1e
>>
Visayan7 2021/07/11 18:59:57 No.1977590
>>1973109
>>1973111
>>1974264
Please put referrals on the posts as it makes it easy for us to know what it is your looking for.

>>1865036
Does anybody remember the file name? I cant remember what I named it so can't find it.

>>1977548
Yay more recognition, lets just hope that they're not the ones who made the files.

>>1974572
I have the blend file so if requested can post for others to fix/tweak it

Edited at 2021/07/11 19:08:08
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/12 16:05:58 No.1977954
>>1976516
You're a legend
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/13 11:41:56 No.1978610
>>1976161

Can you reupload de file please, old link wont work....
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/13 15:37:15 No.1978652
>>1978610
here ya go :)
https://gofile.io/d/7Bthav
>>
Mermaid NSFW Visayan7 2021/07/13 15:56:49 No.1978661
File: michel-ballares-rodriguez-8_u18chan.jpg - (553.32kb, 1478x2008, michel-ballares-rodriguez-8.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/VD6ZAWji
>>
Night Elf Hunter - WOW Visayan7 2021/07/13 15:57:47 No.1978662
File: night-elf-hunter-bust-tsaber-01_u18chan.jpg - (559.09kb, 988x1200, night-elf-hunter-bust-tsaber-01.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/K2x3eU4Y
>>
Rubim Demon - Helltaker Visayan7 2021/07/13 16:00:33 No.1978663
File: il_1140xN.3041001106_nhm1_u18chan.jpg - (110.35kb, 1140x1520, il_1140xN.3041001106_nhm1.jpg)
2 versions - Suit and Lingerie

https://pixeldrain.com/u/LCq3cwPz
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/13 16:02:34 No.1978664
>>1978662
>>1978661
Wow, these are gorgeous! Thanks!
>>
Demon Hunter - WOW Visayan7 2021/07/13 16:04:41 No.1978665
File: demon-hunter-world-of-warcraft-fan-art_u18chan.jpg - (78kb, 859x854, demon-hunter-world-of-warcraft-fan-art.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/RV5Kod8z
>>
Human Girl BJD Visayan7 2021/07/13 16:06:43 No.1978666
File: parts_list_u18chan.jpg - (306.45kb, 800x1080, parts_list.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/WhFH7U3S
>>
Nier Automata Visayan7 2021/07/13 16:08:30 No.1978667
File: 2B_nierautomata_u18chan.jpg - (97.79kb, 1280x1216, 2B_nier automata.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/ki9svNHn
>>
Empress - Warhammer 40K Visayan7 2021/07/13 16:10:29 No.1978668
File: bk691otuh7e61_u18chan.jpg - (630.5kb, 2000x3000, bk691otuh7e61.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/LdkNAjqt
>>
Mary Jane/Venom - Spiderman Visayan7 2021/07/13 16:12:57 No.1978670
File: MaryJaneVenom_u18chan.jpg - (50.69kb, 1080x606, MaryJane Venom.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/gGDPrTNS
>>
Harley Quinn - Suicide Squad SFW_NSFW Visayan7 2021/07/13 16:29:34 No.1978675
File: SPOILER_SPOILER_NSFW_General_u18chan.jpg - (3.53mb, 4602x2048, SPOILER_SPOILER_NSFW_General.jpg)
3 variations SFW and NSFW

https://pixeldrain.com/u/iVdkaff7
>>
Boxer Girl Visayan7 2021/07/13 16:31:14 No.1978676
File: _BoxGirl_-_u18chan.jpg - (47.95kb, 1080x1080, _Box Girl_-.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/Xsz8g2dm
>>
Android 18 Maid - Dragon Ball Z Visayan7 2021/07/13 16:34:26 No.1978677
File: option3_u18chan.png - (234.87kb, 1920x1021, option3.png)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/M8P9i4by
>>
Request - Monster Girl Doctor Skadi Visayan7 2021/07/13 16:41:08 No.1978679
File: 1_main_u18chan.jpg - (143.46kb, 1200x1504, 1_main.jpg)
Does anyone have this model or is willing to buy her? I might buy her but I want to save money for an stl commission.

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/skadi-dragenfelt
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/13 21:06:52 No.1978771
File: 1604290620.rysonanthrodog_jadefigure_u18chan_u18chan.png - (2.05mb, 1920x1145, 1604290620.rysonanthrodog_jadefigure_u18chan.png)
This model looks amazing, was a link ever added? Cant even find it on the artists gumroad

Edited at 2021/07/13 21:09:57
>>
Visayan7 2021/07/13 22:06:36 No.1978788
>>1978771

Here
https://pixeldrain.com/u/FFmHebHv
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/14 09:31:06 No.1978961
>>1978610
here ya go :)
https://gofile.io/d/7Bthav

Awsome thanks!!!!
>>
Anonymouse 2021/07/14 17:05:58 No.1979057
>>1978668

Awesome releases again bro!
Thank you for sharing!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/14 17:17:18 No.1979060
Thanks awesome, thanks!

Edited at 2021/07/14 17:18:28
>>
runny 2021/07/15 08:38:17 No.1979279
File: Dot_u18chan.jpg - (128.6kb, 1200x1700, Dot.jpg)
Anyone have the stl files for this?

artist - RU BIM
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/15 12:34:44 No.1979315
File: D9oOoxjXUAAs8Z8_u18chan.jpg - (912.57kb, 3174x2189, D9oOoxjXUAAs8Z8.jpg)
These are nice anyone have them?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/15 12:34:48 No.1979316
File: il_1140xN.2855242454_kloi_u18chan.jpg - (130.15kb, 1140x1520, il_1140xN.2855242454_kloi.jpg)
>>1979315
>>
Visayan7 2021/07/15 18:50:09 No.1979408
>>1979315
You didn't even bother to check a few posts on the top or use Crtl + F
>>1783304

>>1979316
Try to do some research next time as this model is made from clay and not printed

Edited at 2021/07/15 18:51:03
>>
Visayan7 2021/07/15 18:52:25 No.1979409
>>1979279
Crap forgot this existed, now Im unsure to buy this or the dragon girl
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/15 23:22:47 No.1979472
>>1869560

Does anyone have a copy of this? All previous links are dead
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/16 04:59:58 No.1979609
>>1979408
Sorry I should have been more clear, was wondering if anyone bought any of these.
They look great in the pics but they are not cheap.
>>
Phobos 2021/07/16 13:26:29 No.1979739
File: OleanatheWerewolfQueenBust_u18chan.jpg - (750.82kb, 1920x1080, Oleana the Werewolf Queen Bust.jpg)
>>1979472
have fun my friend.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/YSEeGwCT

Edited at 2021/07/16 13:27:40
>>
Visayan7 2021/07/16 15:15:35 No.1979761
>>1979609
No problem. If I recall they were going for around $200-300. I thoroughly doubt any of us would have bought them especially when the file is available.

As for the clay renamon again, doubt any of us has bought something like these when you can just print something similar instead.

They're basically the price of a resin printer.

Edited at 2021/07/16 15:16:10
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/17 00:02:15 No.1979901
File: Nurse1_u18chan.png - (186.59kb, 952x848, Nurse 1.png)
I give up on the nurses, anytime I try to touch head in any way the eyes get messed up, I had to remesh the hair to make it whole and my potato cant handle increasing the res afterwards. I could manually sculpt the hair and a bunch of the head but it would take too long.
So yah, I am done with it.
Had to butcher her hair, so if anyone is interested in it looking like that say something, there is a bunch of intersecting faces in there but except for the mouth should not be hollowed.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/17 00:02:19 No.1979902
File: Nurse2_u18chan.png - (249.19kb, 1031x865, Nurse 2.png)
>>1979901
>>
Zanth 2021/07/18 14:03:49 No.1980545
Does anyone have the original Bloodfields campaign from Titanforge?

https://www.myminifactory.com/campaigns/bloodfields-55
>>
Visayan7 2021/07/18 15:30:32 No.1980577
>>1980545
I got the Kickstarter one if that's what your after
>>
Zanth 2021/07/18 18:20:55 No.1980653
>>1980577

If possible that would be appreciated! I was looking for the original KS to see if its worth getting the new expansions.
>>
Bloodfields Visayan7 2021/07/18 18:54:08 No.1980660
>>1980653
Here
https://pixeldrain.com/l/Rn4YFUmF#item=0
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/18 19:46:14 No.1980681
Hey V, have you printed anything new and cool yet?
>>
Zanth 2021/07/18 20:12:23 No.1980684
>>1980660

Thanks man, cheers!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/19 09:28:10 No.1981022
>>1934711
Do you still have this by any chance?

Edited at 2021/07/19 09:28:34
>>
Visayan7 2021/07/20 20:19:30 No.1981868
>>1980681
Working on Kroenen blades from Hellboy for cosplay at the moment as well as printed a few figurines and have been sorting a workstation for the printers so haven't printed much but will post what I printed when I feel it's worthy of showing.

>>1980684
No problem

>>1981022
Will post in a bit

Edited at 2021/07/20 20:36:08
>>
Succubus/Demon Visayan7 2021/07/20 21:06:39 No.1981879
File: succubus-3d-model-obj-stl1_u18chan.jpg - (238.39kb, 1200x960, succubus-3d-model-obj-stl (1).jpg)
Human and Demon Variation

https://pixeldrain.com/u/DVWLy182
>>
Spiderman Multiverse - Peter/Miles/Gwen Visayan7 2021/07/20 21:07:53 No.1981880
File: SpidermanMutiverse_u18chan.jpg - (45.24kb, 960x960, Spiderman Mutiverse.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/hTx5unYe
>>
Anthro Wolf Girl Visayan7 2021/07/20 21:08:43 No.1981881
File: 3298c3eb001bbed90f1d616da66708480096a0a1b6e81bd4f8a2d6e9b831d3011_u18chan.jpg - (100.79kb, 1005x1591, 3298c3eb001bbed90f1d616da66708480096a0a1b6e81bd4f8a2d6e9b831d301 (1).jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/po47NJzR
>>
Jaina Proudmoore - WOW Visayan7 2021/07/20 21:09:17 No.1981884
File: EdyTheCross3D-JainaProudmoore_u18chan.jpg - (86.83kb, 1019x1280, EdyTheCross3D - Jaina Proudmoore.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/ziThscVh

Edited at 2021/07/20 21:09:31
>>
Archvillain Games - The Affliction - Outbreak Visayan7 2021/07/20 22:46:44 No.1981910
>>1981022
Here
https://pixeldrain.com/u/Noc8oHvW
>>
Mouse Orchestra Furrynomous 2021/07/21 03:23:34 No.1982000
File: mouseorchestra_u18chan.png - (639.39kb, 671x373, mouse orchestra.png)
>>1879867

To contribute, here is a blood bowl kickstarter I joined. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/herastone/a-mouse-orchestra/description

https://pixeldrain.com/u/zxneu8RB
>>
Mouse Orchestra Cont. Furrynomous 2021/07/21 03:26:20 No.1982002
>>1879867
Hey Visayan7, would you mind reposting that warhammer40k files again? I'd like to get some of those.

To contribute, here is a blood bowl kickstarter I joined. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/herastone/a-mouse-orchestra/description

https://pixeldrain.com/u/zxneu8RB
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/21 08:01:37 No.1982072
>>1879867
i don't need a half year to spend more points on 1/43 cars
sometimes I even wonder why i'm doing this
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/21 16:36:04 No.1982271
>>1981910
Thanks a lot!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/21 20:23:30 No.1982350
File: Aldea_u18chan.png - (136.53kb, 866x811, Aldea.png)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/Z6Syt6Ee

Ears and front hair is really thin, support with care and think about leaving the supports there for the hair (at least some of them in the further back)
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/21 20:23:34 No.1982351
File: AldeaSTL_u18chan.png - (194.64kb, 1005x829, Aldea STL.png)
>>1982350
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/22 14:57:55 No.1982620
>>1954676

For a while now I've been totally unable to get into any pixeldrain links, get a warning about secure connection on any browser. Any ideas how to get round that?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/22 21:33:48 No.1982761
File: 1586556121.rysonanthrodog_img_8887_u18chan.png - (2.74mb, 1280x1920, 1586556121.rysonanthrodog_img_8887.png)
I didn't see anyone post these Kayla files yet, so here we go.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/kTcLi5DL

alternative link:

https://anonfiles.com/zeqdk486u6/Kayla_zip
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/22 21:36:47 No.1982766
File: 1588913283.rysonanthrodog_kayla2collage_u18chan.png - (4.84mb, 1920x2409, 1588913283.rysonanthrodog_kayla2collage.png)
And here's the slave Kayla

https://pixeldrain.com/u/My1WZmRa

alternative link:

https://anonfiles.com/J8Aal08cu3/KaylaSlave_zip

EDIT: Updated with the correct folder! Sorry about that!

Edited at 2021/07/22 23:42:30
>>
Visayan7 2021/07/22 22:14:57 No.1982783
>>1982002
Thanks for the files.

Im afraid I deleted them from my account. Wasn't worth spending 20 dollars a month storing them online. I can screenshot what I have for you to see what's available and can post depending on size.

>>1982620
I'm surprised someones getting issues. Try using a VPN perhaps or if you can, use another computer/laptop? Or your security is blocking the connection.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/22 22:16:37 No.1982784
>>1982766
Thanks for sharing good sir, but the slave version only weights 22bytes, is quite empty.
>>
Visayan7 2021/07/22 22:19:41 No.1982786
File: unnamed_32_u18chan.jpg - (46.17kb, 500x281, unnamed.jpg)
>>1982761
>>1982766

Been hoping to get these. They're going straight into the archive. Thanks very much.


edit -
>>1982784
Yeah theres nothing in it :(

Edited at 2021/07/22 22:21:49
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/22 23:05:13 No.1982800
>>1972418
I think this one was it, at least was similar enough.
mechwarrior stuff
https://pixeldrain.com/u/pwHmda2t

>>1982620
Could be a myriad of possible issues, from high windows security settings, wrong date on PC clock, parental security programs, using an really outdated browser...
Pick a different browser and try again, Opera GX also gets a "VPN" (not really) give it a try or something.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/22 23:46:48 No.1982815
>>1982784
>>1982786

Ah, I think I Cut from the archive folder I had rather than Copy. My bad! It should have everything in it now with the updated links.
>>
WH40k Furrynomous 2021/07/23 00:11:14 No.1982827
>>1982783

Yes please, I'm finally getting my printer and would love to play some 40k
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/23 09:36:39 No.1982985
>>1982766

haha. that is fucking awsome. i love the fact its australian money. not even the new stuff to :P
>>
Visayan7 2021/07/23 22:19:39 No.1983207
File: Untitled_18_u18chan.jpg - (158.05kb, 1152x992, Untitled.jpg)
>>1982815
Thank You

>>1982827
These are the armies that are available.
>>
Universe_of_Cakes 2021/07/24 08:27:46 No.1983353
>>1983207

WOW
this is a legendary
does this collection have a few models or figurines of the Emperor and other key characters in the universe?
>>
Optimizing a mesh for 3D printing Furrynomous 2021/07/24 18:32:34 No.1983628
Anyone know how to optimize a 3D mesh for printing? I recently committed to selling a set of dong models I made to an aspiring dildo maker, and I want to get them optimized for them, before they get the files.
>>
Visayan7 2021/07/24 19:22:57 No.1983655
>>1983353
These folders mostly contain miniatures, payed, removed from Thingiverse (DMCA), or free. Might have a miniature of the emperor somewhere and if memory serves I think there is a Figurine as well.

I think I got a few figurines of some of the Primarchs in my figures and busts folders. Can check if requested but will take time.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/24 21:57:32 No.1983706
>>1983655
>>1983207
Would you be so kind as to share the Custodes, Space Marines and the Primarchs? Both the figures and busts.

Also what's in the Forge World folders?
>>
Universe_of_Cakes 2021/07/26 15:14:36 No.1984601
>>1983655
It will be amazing if you share the models of the primarchs and the emperor
Thank you very much for being!!!
>>
40k req Furrynomous 2021/07/27 05:16:20 No.1984943
>>1983207
I'd love access to the Tau and Necrons. Inner weeaboo loves this.
>>
Universe_of_Cakes 2021/07/27 10:06:50 No.1985052
ha ha guys
let's just ask Visayan to share folder by folder :)
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/27 16:05:29 No.1985120
File: coco_0_u18chan.png - (157.55kb, 1218x767, coco.PNG)
Messing in blender and "kit bashing" models together to try make something printable. Mesh looks so blockey on export though =/
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/27 22:09:14 No.1985269
File: IMG_Kyros_Pose_01_2048x_u18chan.jpg - (84.73kb, 1024x1024, IMG_Kyros_Pose_01_2048x.jpg)
Anyone have this one?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/28 04:16:41 No.1985349
>>1985052
lol agreed I personally really want the Eldar/Dark Eldar
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/28 05:54:09 No.1985371
>>1985120
subdivert it. get it into meshmixer and smooth it out.
for such projects meshmixer is your friend. also its a asshole because it crashes alot
>>
Visayan7 2021/07/28 12:20:35 No.1985506
>>1983706
>>1984601
>>1984943
>>1985349

Jesus, right will see what I can do but will take time as sharing each folder will take a while. But if people are making requests I would like to make a request myself. If anybody is willing to buy and share this file then I will get on with sharing the folders as quickly as possible.

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/skadi-dragenfelt

>>1985269
It would be nice knowing where it comes from rather than just posting an image of it. Makes it easier for me/us to find it.
>>
billybobl 2021/07/28 13:29:23 No.1985574
anybody have this one? $60 seems crazy

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/tinkerbell-infinity3dmaker
>>
Visayan7 2021/07/28 14:00:19 No.1985579
File: tinkerbell_u18chan.jpg - (52.18kb, 640x960, tinkerbell.jpg)
>>1985574
Here, saved you $60 that can go towards other 3D files.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/RBe8Ee3C
>>
billybobl 2021/07/28 15:05:10 No.1985601
>>1985579
:D Thank you!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/28 20:47:17 No.1985715
>>1985506
Sorry about that, https://www.cometlordminiatures.ca/products/kyros-lionman-warpriest
>>
Visayan7 2021/07/28 21:42:18 No.1985740
>>1985715
Yeah I got that set he's in as well as variations. Will Post tomorrow, right now I sleep.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/29 01:52:53 No.1985812
File: GodlySTL_u18chan.png - (368.76kb, 876x834, Godly STL.png)
Wasn't sure if this was meant to go into the basement or something, if it doesn't belong here let me know.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/2t9Ntyp1
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/29 01:52:59 No.1985813
File: Goodly_u18chan.png - (202.33kb, 897x727, Goodly.png)
>>1985812
>>
Comet Lord - August 2020 Visayan7 2021/07/29 18:31:36 No.1986100
File: CometLord20.August2020-ByAiR_u18chan.jpg - (143.11kb, 1280x720, Comet Lord 20. August 2020 - By AiR.jpg)
>>1985715
Here
https://pixeldrain.com/u/aSa4CkPt

>>1985812
I've been posting MLP stuff here and nobody's complained. You're fine. Thanks as well.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/30 23:52:50 No.1986788
>>1907485
May I get a re-up for this one I miss it waaaayyy back and did not see it until now
>>
Universe_of_Cakes 2021/07/31 20:42:57 No.1987338
>>1986100
>>1985812
Ð’oesn't this thread exist just for such materials?
If it can be printed, then it should be here.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/01 09:39:44 No.1987648
File: photo_2021-07-31_13-28-20_u18chan.jpg - (97.39kb, 1280x1031, photo_2021-07-31_13-28-20.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/FE13LvJD
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/01 22:49:52 No.1987927
>>1958451
if you're talking about the grid lines, just subdivide away.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/02 00:38:40 No.1987956
>>
Anonyfurro 2021/08/02 03:20:25 No.1988010
>>1961568

bruh, how to smooth stls?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/02 04:15:28 No.1988021
>>1958450
Looks good, did you make it from a blender file?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/03 17:19:26 No.1988691
>>1988021
i made her from the source filmmaker files.
>>1987927
I did. I subdevided and smoothed her out in the final version
>>
Warhammer Figures and Busts Visayan7 2021/08/03 18:58:26 No.1988713
File: photo_2020-12-09_05-50-52_u18chan.jpg - (83.62kb, 955x1280, photo_2020-12-09_05-50-52.jpg)
Heres some figures and busts to get some of you started. The folders of races will take a while, now that good old Games Workshop has now decided to hate the fandom and start to DMCA people's work. This includes stls and videos combined. So working with a bunch of anons to try and download as much as we can before people's work is removed from sites and potentiality gone forever. We don't know if they would be that extreme but better safe than sorry.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/vYTgVr2E
>>
Warhammer Figures and Busts Visayan7 2021/08/03 18:58:30 No.1988714
File: photo_2020-12-09_05-50-53_u18chan.jpg - (98.87kb, 1280x1280, photo_2020-12-09_05-50-53.jpg)
>>1988713
>>
Warhammer Figures and Busts Visayan7 2021/08/03 18:58:35 No.1988715
File: photo_2020-12-09_05-50-51_u18chan.jpg - (67.04kb, 1280x725, photo_2020-12-09_05-50-51.jpg)
>>1988713
>>
Primaris Bust Visayan7 2021/08/03 19:02:16 No.1988720
File: 20210803_192139_u18chan.jpg - (2.15mb, 4032x3024, 20210803_192139.jpg)
Printed this myself. Suggest printing in parts as the full piece still had trapped resin in random spots on the outside so washing it was a pain. Plus the helmet was not even attached to the chest so that failed. Still need to work on my supports.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/1nLnkGxA
>>
Visayan7 2021/08/03 19:06:20 No.1988722
>>1987338
It depends, technically there supposed to post them on a different board. Like how feral requests get moved into the feral section (but sometimes not). It would be completely pointless to have another 3d printable thread on a different section of the site just because its feral,mlp etc. Besides you can just spoiler images.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/04 00:24:29 No.1988946
>>1988713

Damn, I started looking around for adeptas sororitas at the wrong time. may you salvage all you can, brother.
>>
Warbringer Nemesis/Warlord Battle Titan Visayan7 2021/08/04 16:39:55 No.1989314
File: WNTitan_u18chan.jpg - (141.88kb, 1280x720, WNTitan.jpg)
Might not post some files for a while so will drop this beauty as a big F-u to games workshop.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/qNpLutwJ

Edited at 2021/08/04 16:42:29
>>
Nubilus-Silverfang 2021/08/05 06:45:16 No.1989635
>>1989314
I salute you for your bravery, screw GW!
I've been eyeing that model you requested as well: https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/skadi-dragenfelt
If I get my tax returns back soon, I'll buy a copy of the files and try to get it to you.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/05 18:02:03 No.1989832
File: photo_2021-08-05_02-48-11_u18chan.jpg - (43.3kb, 1280x690, photo_2021-08-05_02-48-11.jpg)
Ankha
https://pixeldrain.com/u/Q58JdsLk
>>
Anonymouse 2021/08/06 20:02:20 No.1990247
>>1989314
Those are huge!!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/06 22:14:31 No.1990296
Visayan7, you're the coolest, so I bought that Skadi stl to share.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/KfArEpjc
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/08 10:48:53 No.1991023
>>1988010
Well, you can try to apply a subdivision or multiresolution modifier to a STL in blender, but that usually crash my pc, I tend to manually smooth it. Also, avoid trying to sculpt anything after increasing the poligons too much, it would require a great rig to handle it.

People requested some primarchs so get
A bunch of primarchs:

Lion El'Jonson:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/ppe6SGMK

Sanguinius:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/s2HBD8fc

Peter Turbo:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/WbjJ9EMT

Morty:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/2xN8KHGJ

The furry viking:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/bU27Qh6n
>>
Kyonkichi 2021/08/08 16:51:26 No.1991131
Does anyone perhaps have the Aloy from Gambody? Just was trying to see if anyone had it before deciding on purchasing.
>>
Visayan7 2021/08/08 17:32:23 No.1991141
>>1989635
>>1990296
Not sure if you're the same anon but either way thank you very much. I've stopped everything I'm doing and started printing her.

>>1989832
>>1991023
Ooo thank you.

>>1991131
A link to the model would be nice to see if we have it.

- Note to Warhammer fans - Some folders are over 30GB so using pixeldrain is a no-go as it will take too long. Might have to torrent them. Does anyone know some videos that explain how to torrent? The entire Warhammer collection is over 250GB and that does not include the new files I've been downloading before they are potentially removed.

Edited at 2021/08/08 17:33:12
>>
Kyonkichi 2021/08/08 19:45:32 No.1991188
It is this one here, Visayan

https://www.gambody.com/3d-models/aloy-horizon
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/08 19:47:41 No.1991190
File: aloy-horizon-1_980x500_u18chan.png - (166.21kb, 980x500, aloy-horizon-1_980x500.png)
>>1991131

I think it was this one?
https://pixeldrain.com/u/KyFMecqR
>>
Visayan7 2021/08/08 19:58:32 No.1991193
>>1991188
Got two other versions pretty much the same but with different platforms. Can post if requested

edit -
>>1991190
Different Version I believe but pretty much the same.
>>
Kyonkichi 2021/08/08 22:18:01 No.1991274
Thanks Furryanon! That is the one. I appreciate it.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/08 23:17:27 No.1991299
>>1880309
Does any one have a reup of this? Links I found in the thread are dead.
>>
Kyonkichi 2021/08/08 23:49:29 No.1991311
>>1991299

Here you go, I uploaded it from the one I downloaded a while ago.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/AWcNeJLN
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/08 23:50:55 No.1991312
>>1991299
Got ya fam.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/GSQRaW92
>>
SlimSpan 2021/08/09 08:22:17 No.1991448
File: Dragon_Girl1_u18chan.png - (693.5kb, 1800x900, Dragon_Girl1.png)
Here's my most recent attempt at kitbashing some files together. I test printed her on my Photon Mono and she came out fine except her tail but i think that was an issue with my printer rather than the file.
The wings are seperate files and everything is in .obj format. Feel free to edit anything you'd like, I'm pretty much done with it.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/iEcgR2eT
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/09 11:44:20 No.1991480
>>1954676

Yes. https://www.billieruben.info/post/3d-printing-sex-toys-a-quick-easy-and-safe-method
>>
Universe_of_Cakes 2021/08/09 12:36:13 No.1991517
>>1991141
wonderful
Anon was faster than my salary and shared Skadi
Visayan, do you just want to create a torrent and distribute it? Or you want to upload all the files to some kind of tracker that will distribute?
If the first way, then in any client (for example, µTorrent), File -> Create torrent, and then just select the folder from which the torrent will be created.
But then you have to stay online until at least 1-2 people appear who have all the files.
And about the second way - I don't really know how it should work with uploading to trackers, so I won't write anything.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/09 14:08:07 No.1991534
File: 12435815-9878-4844-B172-33C2C41ADBCD_u18chan.png - (2.89mb, 1920x1080, 12435815-9878-4844-B172-33C2C41ADBCD.png)

>>
Visayan7 2021/08/10 12:47:02 No.1991988
>>1991448
What software did you use for kitbashing?

>>1991517
Whatever is the easiest and it would seem the first option.
I only know about downloading torrents but from the looks of it as long as a few people managed to download the files it would make sharing easier? I also assume A VPN would need to be activated during the process?
>>
SlimSpan 2021/08/11 10:00:07 No.1992379
File: dg_u18chan.png - (6.46mb, 1406x2500, dg.png)
>>1991988
I did most of it in Meshmixer, then I imported to Blender, used the sculpting tool to smooth things out a bit, remeshed everything and exported.

Here's the one that the tail failed to print thanks to me installing a fresh LCD wrong, so I made a new one with Apoxie sculpt.
>>
Universe_of_Cakes 2021/08/11 16:43:20 No.1992593
>>1991988
Eeeeemmm... No?
I can explain too difficult, but torrent is as similar as possible (more precisely, is their ancestor) to foggy data storage.
You have some kind of file and you are sharing it with a person. In order to receive this file, the person completely downloads the file that you are sharing from you.
If after that 1 more person joins you, then he can download the file not only from you, but also from the first person with whom you shared the file. Or you may not already participate in this file exchange.

As far as I know, at least in my country, you don't need a VPN or anything other than a torrent client to use torrents, since the file exchange takes place directly between users, and if your country is somehow not isolated from the WWW, problems with its use should not be.

And as for how to create a torrent file, there is a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLXhIFAhcAo
There are no comments in it, but the process is shown in full.

As a result, you will probably have to leave the computer turned on for 2-3 days so that all anons can download the files. And then you don't have to worry about the distribution, because she will already get on the Internet and will live there.
Or you can initially not support the distribution, but only turn on the torrent when you start the computer, then it will take more time, but it may also work.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/12 05:13:16 No.1992842
>>1991312
Thank you my kind sir!
>>
torrentzzz Furrynomous 2021/08/12 08:21:36 No.1992910
>>1991988
If you uploaded your 40k stuff as a torrent. I'd leave them up on my seed box for a few weeks. IT could do most of the heavy lifting for ya.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/12 15:10:12 No.1993050
I can seed wh40k torrent for a few months (years?) 24/7 with 600 mbit/s if you'll upload it
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/13 17:20:54 No.1993510
Hay Visayan7 any chance for a re-upload for this one
>>1907485
>>
Sheep or goat or another f**k - Warfaremachine Ankha 3D 2021/08/14 04:44:52 No.1993773
File: sheep_u18chan.jpg - (211.09kb, 605x870, sheep.jpg)
Hi guys i posed a blender file of warfaremachine

https://pixeldrain.com/u/uvVB8Z5a

Edited at 2021/08/14 04:49:53
>>
Ankha 3D 2021/08/14 04:46:33 No.1993774
File: sheepaint_u18chan.jpg - (2.78mb, 1860x2675, sheepaint.jpg)
So it would look but with a bad paint job xD, in progress

Edited at 2021/08/14 04:49:04
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/14 08:03:00 No.1993849
File: Custodiae_Calicis-sanguinis_u18chan.jpg - (253.34kb, 984x984, Custodiae_Calicis-sanguinis.jpg)
does anyone have models of this creator
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/14 21:13:49 No.1994402
>>1993773
the file needs some optimation its quite large.
warfare is also quite impressed.
>>
Universe_of_Cakes 2021/08/15 09:19:59 No.1994642
>>1993050
When starting a torrent, you can select only those downloads that you need
>>
Warhound and Reaver Titan (the two left models) Visayan7 2021/08/15 20:08:08 No.1994896
File: maxresdefault_84_u18chan.jpg - (145.02kb, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg)
Warhammer Archive is gonna take a little longer as I have been extremely busy. Just be patient. Heres some more titan files.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/jFkfK787

https://pixeldrain.com/u/kfHYCTtA

All I need now is the Imperial Knight Titan and the Warmaster titan

Edited at 2021/08/15 20:24:02
>>
Ant Nest Visayan7 2021/08/15 20:15:10 No.1994900
File: antnest_u18chan.jpg - (35.68kb, 516x516, antnest.jpg)
Bought this one as I needed a new ant nest for my colony. Might as well post in case anyone is interested.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/R5Xd8ku1

Edited at 2021/08/15 20:15:26
>>
Visayan7 2021/08/15 20:17:57 No.1994901
>>1993510
Here https://pixeldrain.com/u/vN2TYoqQ

>>1993773
>>1993774
ooooo dat nice, thinking of doing more?

Edited at 2021/08/15 20:22:11
>>
Female Destroyer Lord - Sexy undead cyborg (or Necron) Visayan7 2021/08/15 20:22:54 No.1994907
File: 720X720-model-1-a_u18chan.jpg - (87.92kb, 720x720, 720X720-model-1-a.jpg)
Bought this one as it was on offer.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/gisyUsUX
>>
Ankha 3D 2021/08/16 00:56:16 No.1995004
>>1994901

Yes, within the week I will continue posing the model with the other suits
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/16 13:57:00 No.1995264
File: Mona_u18chan.png - (326.21kb, 832x750, Mona.png)
Random Mona from Genshin Impact.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/ckUmnJCZ
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/16 13:57:04 No.1995265
File: Monaslicer_u18chan.png - (156.26kb, 782x896, Mona slicer.png)
>>1995264
>>
Universe_of_Cakes 2021/08/16 21:11:22 No.1995367
>>1995264
Keqing, please
>>
Anthro Tiger Furrynomous 2021/08/17 03:07:24 No.1995507
>>1977308
I see this thread has been posted on e621, I'm sure many will come for this model. Here's a reupload: https://gofile.io/d/SQPR1e

can you upload it again please?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/17 06:37:23 No.1995552
File: 1569211086.kagekitsoon_20190922_211427_u18chan.jpg - (99.4kb, 600x1280, 1569211086.kagekitsoon_20190922_211427.jpg)
if someone could re-upload this file, thanks in advance.
>>
Visayan7 2021/08/17 10:29:01 No.1995614
>>1995004
Look forward to them

>>1995507
Located in other anthro folder - link closes on 20th

https://mega.nz/folder/cjxlyYAD#jk7yLVbnBvdoUtciNrtE9g

>>1995552
That file was never uploaded and never will be. They print these models and sell them to the highest bidder last I checked, but you never know and if someone does manage to upload this, I will love you long time.
>>
Blaziken Endless Ankha 3D 2021/08/18 04:03:00 No.1996011
File: blazi_u18chan.jpg - (98.47kb, 792x854, blazi.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/U6kBzb5y
>>
Blaziken Endless Ankha 3D 2021/08/18 04:43:25 No.1996021
File: blaziv3_u18chan.jpg - (110.37kb, 865x841, blaziv3.jpg)
without neck feathers

https://pixeldrain.com/u/GoscWXc4
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/19 19:27:05 No.1996742
>>1913995
This link seems to be dead, anyone got a mirror?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/19 19:38:38 No.1996747
File: EX_lE7VX0AEip39_u18chan_u18chan.jpg - (353.01kb, 1920x996, EX_lE7VX0AEip39_u18chan.jpg)
>>1996742
https://pixeldrain.com/u/LbK5ccoj
Happy Printing
>>
204GB of random printable files Visayan7 2021/08/20 14:59:27 No.1997089
File: thtr_u18chan.jpg - (113.79kb, 1420x648, thtr.jpg)
Sold one of my old printers and this Collection came with the printer to entice sale. Files accumulated from various places. Link will stay up for about 3 weeks, after that they will be deleted.

https://mega.nz/folder/dm40gBwJ

Pass - 0ER7-M_1R4OUdOcVRa8ZDw

Edited at 2021/08/20 22:28:13
>>
Visayan7 2021/08/20 18:14:54 No.1997140
>>1996011
>>1996021
Can't seem to open/view these files, anybody else having problems?
>>
Blaziken Endless STL version Ankha 3D 2021/08/20 21:46:40 No.1997241
>>1997140

Sorry, I uploaded it in .3MF format.

Here I re-uploaded it in .STL format so that you can place it in slicers that did not support the previous format.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/wouiUYt4
>>
Kyonkichi 2021/08/21 05:08:19 No.1997390
Anyone potentially have this model?

https://creepytables.com/product/bear-rider-75mm/
>>
The Demon Lover- Very NSFW Furrynomous 2021/08/21 22:43:06 No.1997743
File: 78l1vp8155871_u18chan.jpg - (86.5kb, 960x763, 78l1vp8155871.jpg)
https://cults3d.com/de/modell-3d/naughties/demon-lover-h_v_loveshaft
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/23 16:02:14 No.1998541
File: 5331B255-6424-469A-8D54-76A78EDC99A3_u18chan.jpeg - (112.8kb, 750x889, 5331B255-6424-469A-8D54-76A78EDC99A3.jpeg)

>>
Fidget - STL Ankha 3D 2021/08/24 06:12:07 No.1998762
File: fidgetprint_u18chan.jpg - (95.27kb, 899x750, fidgetprint.jpg)
Fidget for old furs xD

https://pixeldrain.com/u/ji3pgH1C
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/24 10:40:44 No.1998845
File: 8e5c1448b65300377b35042548ec4740_u18chan.jpg - (989.06kb, 1245x1218, 8e5c1448b65300377b35042548ec4740.jpg)
has anyone tried using photogrammetry to make 3D scans? any good?

i would seriously consider getting a 3D printer if this was scanned
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/24 22:40:21 No.1999058
File: GettingOld_u18chan.gif - (4.86mb, 500x272, GettingOld.gif)
>>1998762
>For old furs
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/25 17:18:39 No.1999322
>>1998845
You're never going to get the same fidelity as the original file trying to scan it, and regardless of the process you're going to be doing a shit ton of clean up to get what is effectively a blatant knockoff.
What would be interesting to see is someone sculpting a statue out of physical materials, scanning that, then printing those off. There's a certain quality with something physically made that just doesn't ever quite seem to translate to trying to sculpt things digitally.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/25 23:35:40 No.1999472
>>1999322
there is no original file according to someone on MSG, claims to be the owner and that its a one off piece, which is a great shame.

im just asking about the technology
i heard it can be good to cover smooth objects like clay models in a high contrast powder or dust to help give it a texture that better resolves smooth flat-ish curves, though then you lose the original colors, but thats not a problem for unpainted models
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/26 07:39:53 No.1999585
>>1999472
3D scanning can be good for:
1)Getting "general structure" of (almost) any model. Detail will be lost, but you can get the "overall shape", and if there aren't too many details, the scan can be quite close to the original.
2)Scanning big stuff like statues for printing in much lower size. Decrease in size would lose detail anyway, so it won't matter as much.

In any case, you lose detail, and usually the model needs post processing before even being printable at all.

Some 3D scans of e.g. painted minis can be rather misleading. They can look surprisingly good, but if you take a look at the actual mesh, it is much less detailed, than the textured version would make you assume. Generally textures are useless for 3D printing (although heightmaps / normals can be applied to actual mesh)
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/27 20:22:06 No.2000312
File: Gardevoirrender_u18chan.png - (614.27kb, 984x829, Gardevoir render.png)
Anyone have these model to print?
https://zy0n7.gumroad.com/?sort=page_layout
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/27 20:22:11 No.2000313
File: renamon_1_u18chan.jpg - (101.48kb, 998x808, renamon.jpg)
>>2000312
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/27 20:25:43 No.2000317
File: Megagardevoirrender_u18chan.png - (239.95kb, 839x793, Mega gardevoir render.png)
>>2000312
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/27 23:45:44 No.2000397
File: MegaGarde_u18chan.png - (216.98kb, 933x903, Mega Garde.png)
>>2000317
Got a somewhat similar model, probably the same base but with fewer details. Probably not what you wanted, but better than nothing I guess?

https://pixeldrain.com/u/Pcmf4puS
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/28 16:47:26 No.2000624
File: TS1nrRFtXj0_u18chan.jpg - (146.63kb, 1280x853, TS1nrRFtXj0.jpg)
Does anyone have this please? Looks kinda cool!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/28 16:47:31 No.2000625
File: o_SNqLPllHs_u18chan.jpg - (144.08kb, 1280x853, o_SNqLPllHs.jpg)
>>2000624
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/29 12:17:46 No.2000990
>>2000624
Looks like it's a base dragon from Zairiza's pack, just retextured, and (maybe) custom bits added. Just download pack, and do whatever you want.

https://kemono.party/gumroad/user/6341689059796/post/kBJhr
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/29 23:57:06 No.2001322
>>2000312
>>2000317
>>2000313
https://kemono.party/gumroad/user/9995446924968/post/oeQAr

https://kemono.party/gumroad/user/9995446924968/post/Iuqbz

https://kemono.party/gumroad/user/9995446924968/post/KspCq

Edited at 2021/08/29 23:58:17
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/30 02:43:14 No.2001384
>>2001322

Those 3 link do not have the files to print in 3d
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/30 06:16:09 No.2001463
>>2001384
Yep, consdering that (afaik) those "3D poseable" models are more expensive than lower levels AND include the 3D printable ones, kind of annoying for them to leave out "the main dish"...
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/31 12:04:15 No.2002114
File: resize-gobqueentankdress-1-1_u18chan.jpg - (114.26kb, 700x700, resize-gobqueentankdress-1-1.jpg)
has anyone share the file Goblin Queen @TwinGoddessMini
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/31 22:17:28 No.2002529
do you know other sites of this type where you can download miniatures?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/01 23:57:28 No.2003135
File: Dordeshcentaur_u18chan.jpg - (42.77kb, 1280x1280, Dordesh centaur.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/zF42S2zV

A bunch of minis from twin goddess, sadly not the goblin queen
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/02 08:41:41 No.2003279
this creator has many nice models, thanks for every share
>>
other models.. Anonymouse 2021/09/06 06:21:23 No.2005331
I noticed that most of the models are either furry, popular female game characters or warhammer based.

Now I wonder.. are there any starcraft decent models?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/06 08:52:14 No.2005379
>>2005331
Check-in Visayans post, there are some starcraft models I saw in there.

>>1997089
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/06 17:36:29 No.2005529
An Hydra
https://pixeldrain.com/u/fMVdmnUF

Kerrigan
https://pixeldrain.com/u/s2Qj3D1n

Battlecruiser, seems to be absolutely humongous.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/EAJ6Zi7j
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/06 19:20:44 No.2005551
>>1996011
Anyone here has rigged version? Want to try few poses.
>>
lol Anonymouse 2021/09/06 21:14:01 No.2005596
>>2005379

Sadly only an ultralisk.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/06 21:35:44 No.2005611
File: sd_u18chan.jpg - (125.18kb, 1450x648, sd.jpg)
>>2005596

Don't think you looked hard enough
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/07 00:48:43 No.2005675
>>2005529
these archives seem to be rather broken
>>
Anonymouse 2021/09/07 06:45:22 No.2005749
>>2005611
Will have to check again when MEGA unblocks. But yeah. The directory was empty except for the ultra files for me.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/07 12:13:17 No.2005817
>>2005529
The Kerrigan Archive seems to be broken
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/07 20:31:34 No.2005941
>>1961472
Did you ever manage to find a host for this one?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/09 11:33:25 No.2006561
File: 1631170950974-0_u18chan.png - (690.4kb, 653x866, 1631170950974-0.png)
>>1954676
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/09 11:33:29 No.2006562
File: 1631170950974-2_u18chan.png - (3.61mb, 1800x1800, 1631170950974-2.png)
>>2006561
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/09 11:33:33 No.2006563
File: 1631170950974-1_u18chan.png - (3.43mb, 1800x1800, 1631170950974-1.png)
>>2006561
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/09 13:18:45 No.2006621
burn it with fire
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/09 13:53:56 No.2006661
File: Killitwithfire_u18chan.gif - (1.81mb, 330x248, Kill it with fire.gif)

>>
Visayan7 2021/09/09 15:11:26 No.2006671
File: I_can_t_bang_that_u18chan.gif - (861.09kb, 320x180, I_can_t_bang_that.gif)
>>2006561
I've been gone for a couple of weeks and the first thing I come back to is this Kim Kardashian donkey witch. Jesus. The rabbit/cat ones look better.

Anyway been extremely busy so did not have time to find new files.

Note to Warhammer fans torrent has finally been made. Just need to find out what I need to do now as apparently sharing torrents could get you caught. Any advice?

>>1997241
>>1998762
Thanks for these

Edited at 2021/09/09 17:41:16
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/09 15:15:13 No.2006673
File: what_a_terrible_day_to_have_eyes_by_danielghost515_ddz2cgk-fullview_u18chan.jpg - (24.75kb, 480x343, what_a_terrible_day_to_have_eyes_by_danielghost515_ddz2cgk-fullview.jpg)
>>2006562
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/09 19:38:48 No.2006777
>>2006671

Post the file on a site like Mega
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/09 20:04:35 No.2006786
>>2006671

For torrenting a VPN should be enough, you can always change your MAC or use a Virtual machine for extra security.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/10 09:14:27 No.2007080
Don' talk shit about Sarah Jessica Parker plz.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/10 14:54:21 No.2007167
File: Untitled_259_u18chan.png - (1.97mb, 1920x1080, Untitled.png)
>>2007080
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/10 21:54:09 No.2007359
File: o7Znc5J_u18chan.jpg - (2.86mb, 2000x20171, o7Znc5J.jpg)
Some dark elves, the file is absolutely massive, 7GB compressed.
I do like the quite a bit.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/KVLRtemo
https://pixeldrain.com/u/j4gX1v3d
https://pixeldrain.com/u/nVxs5qhE
https://pixeldrain.com/u/mytcT7zF
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/14 23:44:37 No.2009270
File: death-guard-with-arquebuses_u18chan.jpg - (848.29kb, 800x1000, death-guard-with-arquebuses.jpg)
Does anyone have any of the Lost kingdom stuff? I'm specifically trying to track down the magmhorin dwarves
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/17 06:10:14 No.2010468
File: 130f5ff8fc9def419efa0ab94702990112cbf5db75242b0f86f438eeb1072b86_u18chan.png - (69.97kb, 600x594, 130f5ff8fc9def419efa0ab94702990112cbf5db75242b0f86f438eeb1072b86.png)
Totiel model - https://generalbuta.gumroad.com/#uRkUQ

If anyone has this, would be appreciated

Edited at 2021/09/17 07:00:47
>>
Lola Bunny Phobos 2021/09/17 07:02:58 No.2010490
File: lola_u18chan.png - (200.53kb, 525x859, lola.png)
A new model that I found

https://pixeldrain.com/u/SP5J7xrN
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/17 08:40:46 No.2010508
>>2010490
That’s a nice one. Might give that one a go! Thanks for posting
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/18 00:38:49 No.2010777
File: 1_91474f43-b7bc-4ab6-8f13-55b8b2d8dcbc_1024x1024_u18chan.jpg - (107.47kb, 870x1024, 1_91474f43-b7bc-4ab6-8f13-55b8b2d8dcbc_1024x1024.jpg)
A character from Nier, surprisingly not 2B.
Yorha:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/bGNaocmK
>>
Universe_of_Cakes 2021/09/18 07:40:03 No.2010874
>>2010777
amazing, thanks
>>
Universe_of_Cakes 2021/09/18 10:34:58 No.2010904
>>2006671
I can download right now and probably the next couple of days.
Of course, I'll stay for a while on the distribution and try to connect a couple more people who are not with us on the forum.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/18 17:27:29 No.2011032
File: lola_0_u18chan.png - (697.92kb, 1105x732, lola.PNG)
Was looking at this file and the face in profile was very flat. So I did a little work on it to add some more curves to her face ......also made her tits and tail just a tad bigger .....sorry not sorry. Any one interested? Ill post if so.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/18 18:58:26 No.2011079
>>2011032
Sure, Why not ?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/18 23:03:18 No.2011145
File: lolaedit_u18chan.png - (238.83kb, 476x857, lola edit.PNG)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/qeyb9r5r

here you go. i'm going to try print her tonight. if successful ill post tomorrow.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/19 11:46:03 No.2011304
>>1895158

Anyone still have this?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/19 11:54:41 No.2011305
anyone that could make a torrent of everthing here? all the links are expired.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/20 03:05:08 No.2011544
File: Untitled_260_u18chan.png - (154.28kb, 461x481, Untitled.png)
it saddens me a bit that practically all the gofile links are ded, still plenty of anonfiles and mega but being late to the party sucks

if anyone is willing to reupload their stuff I would be eternally grateful

as my own contribution here's a Judy model I bought ages ago

https://anonfiles.com/Zefd7bI2ua/judy-hopps20200306-20336-14zm6gs_zip
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/20 09:07:08 No.2011617
File: IMG_20210920_100308_u18chan.jpg - (1.36mb, 1800x4000, IMG_20210920_100308.jpg)
She prints. But I goofed the supports and her arm didn't print T_T
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/20 11:13:34 No.2011630
File: Foto20.09.21130856_u18chan.jpg - (3.92mb, 4032x3024, Foto 20.09.21, 13 08 56.jpg)
>>2011617
I made the same mistake :D. Maybe hard to see with the black resin.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/20 19:04:40 No.2011767
>>2011617
>>2011630
how expensive is this fun? +/-
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/21 02:27:37 No.2011924
>>2011767
Printed full size in resin? Less than $2 I'd say. On my Elegoo Mars, printed as is, it's $1.71 in resin. Hollowed out it drops to $1.31, and that is with a bad automatic hollowing job. I could reduce that a bit and have a better print if I but more than 5 seconds into pushing the "hollow print" button.

It's the beauty of 3d printing. If you screw up a print or a paintjob, you just print another. Even factoring in the cost of a $200 printer, the whole setup is less than the cost of a pair of garage kits, or one overpriced army from most gaming companies.
>>
Anonymouse 2021/09/21 04:58:49 No.2011993
>>2011630

Black resin is mostly worse in terms of support imho. You will need way more than with grey resins.
>>
Anonymouse 2021/09/21 05:05:12 No.2011999
>>2011767
Depends on the size you print, if its solid or hollow, type of resin and color. And of course, where you live.

Example: Grey is the cheaper resin.
Also Grey alcohol is cheaper than Water based resins.

As for living, In my country the resin is not sold directly. All the vendors are resellers or you have to find an import company that imports them for you. And since its liquid, and chemical.. makes it harder to import.


I think printing a 13 cms Raphael solid figure (from TMNT). Did cost me around 15$

Each 1 KG of resin costing me near 1400 local currency (equivalent of 70 USD) after imports, taxes, etc..
>>
RESLISH 2021/09/21 14:08:24 No.2012089
Does anybody have the Rathaloss dragoness?
Also, these ones as well? Many links from before june 2021st are starting to die (gofiles, pixeldrain and even anonfiles). Can anybody reupload them, please? I'm building my archive again because my drive died. (Yeah, months of work wasted)
Here's my email if somebody wants to contact me directly. [email protected]

1834049
1954349
1954348
1896947
1879202
1879208
1877311
>>
RESLISH 2021/09/21 14:26:07 No.2012094
These ones too if possible.
1924700
1924701
1924711
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/21 17:02:04 No.2012142
File: IMG_20210921_172043_u18chan.jpg - (1.55mb, 1800x4000, IMG_20210921_172043.jpg)
Ain't she pretty. For the record. It's the version with the altered face and body. Just to see if you could mess with a file in blender and print with out issue.
>>
Visayan7 2021/09/21 21:29:53 No.2012209
>>2010904
Will try to post within the week. Barely had time to sort things out

>>2011767
It depends on what you're printing. Resin for me costs around 30 dollars/1KG converted if bought on special offer so I bulk buy. Plus you have to take into considering of the LCD screen replacement. The old screens lasted less than 500 hours whereas Monos (which most printers are using now) last at least 1000h sometimes over 2000h. But these mono screens go for around 100-200 dollars depending on printer and size (in this case elegoo saturn). Plus it depends on what you're intending to print. The large samurai I posted ( >>1958833) cost around 15-20 dollars but it was quite a big model hollowed with thick walls. Miniatures go for about less than 3 dollars depending on size.

>>2012089
Will post links to my Furry/human/Humanoid archive within the week hopefully once I sort out things.

>>2010490
ooo thanks
>>
Zorgi - Cybernetic Rabbit Visayan7 2021/09/21 21:35:29 No.2012211
File: ezgif-2-ee3660c0aca2_u18chan.gif - (19.1mb, 540x764, ezgif-2-ee3660c0aca2.gif)
Also found this model which I believe is by Kayla fox converted from blender to stl for a YouTuber.
Comes with blend file.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/zu7yPxfr
>>
Anonymouse 2021/09/22 03:19:14 No.2012309
>>2012209

Speaking of screens. Have you seen the new ones that are coming out by the end of this year? they are now laser based.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/22 13:30:00 No.2012438
Looking for the OPR Lizardman stuff, mainly the skinks, kroxigors and carnosaur
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/22 16:27:33 No.2012484
>>2011993
You are right. I have more problems with the black resin. I usually use Grey Water Washable. But the Black was a Gift from Elegoo. This is the last one i have.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/22 16:31:59 No.2012485
>>2012309
This is not laser. The have a light source and micromirrors.

Watch This.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nb8mM3uEIc
>>
Anonymouse 2021/09/22 20:09:52 No.2012583
>2012485


I see, so instead of a simple LCD screen, you have a a projector with micromirrors.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/23 06:27:47 No.2013091
File: lolanacked_0_u18chan.png - (212.01kb, 451x913, lola nacked.png)
I removed some Shells and now she is naked.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/QaUgxTP3

Edited at 2021/09/23 06:28:46
>>
Visayan7 2021/09/23 16:40:06 No.2013228
>>2012309
>>2012485
>>2012583

I believe they were called DLP printers. Currently, Eleegoo, anycubic, and Phrozen are competing to produce these printers as stated in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZdRXfN3LNU.

To cut it short these printers will be able to print at higher quality, not certain on speed but I assume print faster, and DLP printers typically range from 10000-20000 dollars whilst you assume these budget ones will be extremely cheaper.

Would love to buy one but just bought a new printer and still waiting to be delivered.
>>
Visayan7 2021/09/23 16:48:18 No.2013231
Here's some of the files that I managed to accumulate and archive in my free time. Will add the Humans once transferred. They will not contain miniature sets but solo miniatures if applicable. Still needs organizing.


Furry - https://mega.nz/folder/c3wSRZpD#5f3J3uj3yJL8bjO9LMmnOA
Humanoid - https://mega.nz/folder/A4hRRShQ#6RxESzJ95tbe2grrkCK3Rg
Human - https://mega.nz/folder/yhU32IBY#F6CPwYDjcMq6DmdGEpXq7Q

Edited at 2021/09/25 20:04:40
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/23 18:27:33 No.2013256
>>2013231
> ~29GB
Well now that will take a few days, given mega dl limits.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/23 19:41:47 No.2013273
>>2013231

thanks dude! much apreciated! been looking for the Quetzalcoatl figures for a while now :D
>>
Visayan7 2021/09/23 21:17:00 No.2013315
>>2013256
I heard using a VPN resets the limit but I could be wrong

>>2013273
No prob, forget that was in there so will probably remove it in a week's time for more space.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/24 01:48:57 No.2013382
File: 3298c3eb001bbed90f1d616da66708480096a0a1b6e81bd4f8a2d6e9b831d301_5_u18chan.png - (502.44kb, 1005x1131, 3298c3eb001bbed90f1d616da66708480096a0a1b6e81bd4f8a2d6e9b831d301.png)
Anyone have the print ready, keyed version of the full body krystal by Chunkerbuns? the one I have looks like it was ripped from Sketchfab and I don't know how to prepare it myself
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/24 01:54:05 No.2013386
>>2013231

Thanks for all the effort.
>>
Anonymouse 2021/09/24 04:57:12 No.2013456
>>2013315

Problem is, most VPNs are limited to 1.5MB/s in my experience.

>>2013231
As always, you're da man!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/24 06:29:03 No.2013475
>>2013382
see
>>2013231
it's in there
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/24 15:33:14 No.2013586
>>2013315
Surprisingly just after I wrote it, the mega had a low load day or something and everything got downloaded in one go. Many thanks!

>>2013456
Yes vpn can help, used Express vpn before, it is expensive but usually got transfers around 6-10 MB/s (possibly more but got limited by my shitty wifi card).

Edited at 2021/09/24 15:34:55
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/24 22:03:31 No.2013710
Does anyone happen to have the Ordus Station Kickstarter?
>>
Visayan7 2021/09/24 22:24:44 No.2013722
>>2013710
Think I got it but will have to check tomorrow.
>>
Visayan7 2021/09/24 22:37:04 No.2013727
>>2013710
Think I got it but will have to check tomorrow.

>>2013386
>>2013456
No prob
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/24 23:55:48 No.2013777
>>2013475
still not seeing the split/keyed version, just the one I already have.
>>
Universe_of_Cakes 2021/09/25 10:16:16 No.2014029
Give me .torrent please 🙏🙏🙏
I want a lot of WH models
>︿<
>>
Warhammer Torrent Visayan7 2021/09/25 11:26:45 No.2014069
File: d333385f6b15b06c836c8697899a14cf8618ad0d847513e92386e5d81d933a57_u18chan.jpg - (39.25kb, 400x259, d333385f6b15b06c836c8697899a14cf8618ad0d847513e92386e5d81d933a57.jpg)
After months of waiting, here is the file for the Warhammer Torrent, lets see how this goes. Computer will be left on for 3-5 days so those with tonnes of space be sure to seed after downloading.


- Torrent removed

Edited at 2021/09/25 17:18:28
>>
Universe_of_Cakes 2021/09/25 13:09:03 No.2014096
>>2014069

OMG! torrent file weighing 3 megabytes

there are no words to describe my delight and my gratitude to you
>>
Universe_of_Cakes 2021/09/25 13:34:11 No.2014098
File: 1_492_u18chan.png - (8.88kb, 321x59, 1.png)
*sob* :'(
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/25 15:54:38 No.2014128
>>2014069

This torrent data is 264GB. With a G.

Assuming a constant 200KB/sec download, that's 16 days to fully download.

'Computer will be left on for 3-5 days' isn't going to cut it.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/25 16:01:59 No.2014130
File: oopsie-daisy_u18chan.png - (161b, 82x11, oopsie-daisy.PNG)
>>2014069

Compression is urgently needed. 264GB of uncompressed .STL is really, really stupid.

Edited at 2021/09/25 16:19:31
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/25 16:05:01 No.2014132
File: stpuid_0_u18chan.png - (51.38kb, 742x525, stpuid.png)
>>2014069

Compression is urgently needed. 264GB of uncompressed .STL is really, really stupid.
>>
Universe_of_Cakes 2021/09/25 17:14:12 No.2014143
and where have you been before...
>>
Visayan7 2021/09/25 17:16:50 No.2014145
There is no need for rudeness and sarcasm. The fact I am spending my free time doing this, a little understanding and patients would be nice.

Firstly I have no space in any of my hard drives to compress as I have over 3TB of printable files
Secondly, This is my first time torrenting so don't expect me to know what I'm doing or be aware of the problems that could suddenly happen

The only best option would be MEGA but I'm not willing to spend 5-15 dollars a month (depending how much space I will be using adding files) and not getting anything out of it.

I could go back to using MEGA which would be a far better option but it would mean every month someone buys a file I request or unable to get from others which pays off the monthly subscription.

For now the torrent will be removed until a decision is made on what should be done.

Edited at 2021/09/25 17:17:07
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/25 17:57:43 No.2014154
>>2014145

I apologize if I came across as rude or sarcastic, that was not my intent. I only intended to highlight shortcomings in the .torrent as offered.

I humbly suggest that it sounds like you need more storage. Do you have backups of any of this? Storage devices do fail, you know, sometimes with little-to-no warning.

Suggestion:

Add a new HDD to your computer. Use it as a backup drive by using 7z-Ultra compression on your existing printable files. For the wh40k stuff, I'd suggest one .7z for each faction folder. Then create and host a .torrent off the 7z backup folder.

This allows you to share the content as efficiently as possible, and gives you a backup in case the drive with the printable files shits the bed.

Edited at 2021/09/25 18:12:23
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/25 19:30:57 No.2014181
>>2014145
aww it was downloading just fine for me, now it's stalled ;-;
>>
Visayan7 2021/09/25 19:58:45 No.2014193
>>2014154

No problem and apologies for that. Wasnt just aimed at you, there were others but the comment was removed I think.

Im quite certain these hard drives are a ticking time bomb but as I said been extremely busy trying to sort files out and had no time or space to back them up. I think I have 3 HDD and 1 SSD hard drives to go through that is nearly 4TB of used space. Hell I'm having to go through 10 years worth of porn that I completely forgot even existed or can't find anymore.

Probably would be easier compressing each Race folder and torrenting each one that way people can download the race they want, assuming this makes downloading easier. Plus it should give more space.

>>2014181
Had to remove seeding I'm afraid. Need to sort out a better solution. Plus God knows how long it will take. It took me a week to download 500GB of files but we had 2-3 seeders

Edited at 2021/09/25 20:10:30
>>
Visayan7 2021/09/25 20:07:02 No.2014195
>>2013231
Human archive now added

Edited at 2021/09/25 20:08:52
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/25 22:43:14 No.2014231
>>2014193

> Probably would be easier compressing each Race folder and torrenting each one that way people can download the race they want, assuming this makes downloading easier. Plus it should give more space.

All modern half-decent Torrent clients have the ability to select which files to download. So there's not much of an argument against one mega-torrent containing a bunch of .7z files.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/25 23:01:02 No.2014241
>>2014193

Again thanks for the effort.

My recommendations:
1: Please do run some of the files through
compression like .zip.
2: I highly recommend renting a seedbox for a month. We REALLY want your files and we'd be happy to cover the costs. Then all you'd have to do is upload it once and people would be able to download and seed.
>>
Universe_of_Cakes 2021/09/26 12:42:39 No.2014445
>>2014145
I hope this is not about my post above, since it was not sarcasm, and I was really surprised that I myself did not think about it when I suggested creating a torrent.
Perhaps I expressed my thoughts incorrectly.
I apologize if it hurt anyone.

>>2014241
I love the idea of creating a repository, and I support it if possible.
This would solve so many of the board's problems and possibly Visayan's storage problems.
You can also make it closed, so to speak, only for those who pay, and give the owner's rights to Vizyan.
However, I think there is no need to create such a VIP club, and the nature of the board implies that we all voluntarily share our acquisitions with others.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/27 20:46:06 No.2015043
Does anybody have any of the models by https://twitter.com/FuckThisShit747 ? I love his stuff but so much seems walled away for no good reason, especially that Raven Hunt model
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/27 21:18:09 No.2015050
>>2015043
A lot of those models are commissions made specifically for one person to print instead of pieces made to be sold.
>>
Visayan7 2021/09/27 21:32:23 No.2015052
>>2014231
I completely forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me

>>2014241
Will compress each folder within the week (assuming I get the time).

What is this seedbox, is it like MEGA?

And I really want to share these files, but it's finding an efficient method that's easy, safe, and convenient.

>>2014445
Thank you for clarifying that. Not a problem

Really it's either torrent or a file-sharing site like MEGA. Both having their advantages and disadvantages. My issue with torrenting is the time it will take to download and what if I get new stuff to add to my folders. You would have to redownload the torrent to get the new stuff
I would not mind adding all my 3d printable files onto MEGA or something similar allowing users to download at their own leisure.

Also if people are willing to pay into this account to keep it open it's finding a method that's safe for people to send money as well as safe on me in case some justice**g decides to report.

Of course, it will be open for everybody as long (on this site as sharing to other places will increase the chance of report) as the cost of the subscription is paid for. The extra money will go towards 3d files that you get to vote for to be bought that I cannot get from anons or extract it from other places.



But will need to research or have anons offer suggestions, otherwise Ill try again with the torrent after compressing the folders once I get the time.

Edited at 2021/09/27 21:33:08
>>
Visayan7 2021/09/27 21:35:58 No.2015060
>>2015050
>>2015043
Afraid so. I'm able to get all the files (most of them posted on the furry archive) but the ones I cant get are commissioned. You would have to ask the commissioner if they are willing to share, and I can tell you they won't. Trust me I tried

Edited at 2021/09/27 21:37:00
>>
Ordus Station - Kickstarter Visayan7 2021/09/27 21:38:13 No.2015061
File: 7b3106b410080d37c30a800a1a2a8ae2_original_u18chan.jpg - (180.14kb, 1552x873, 7b3106b410080d37c30a800a1a2a8ae2_original.jpg)
Here that kickstarer someone requested

https://pixeldrain.com/u/EirY97Ec
>>
Zanth 2021/09/28 02:09:57 No.2015203
>>2015061

Thanks man! Do you need Lost Colony?
And I'm going to upload Bloodfields eventually when they sort out the mess of a launch.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/28 09:22:06 No.2015330
>>2015061
Sweet! More terrain is always welcome, so thank you very much for that (and all other models supplied).

On that note, does anyone have a lead on Sinister Cities Studios' vase mode terrain (https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/2011770908/created)? Stuff prints super fast, uses less plastic and loogs good to boot based on the free sample prints, but it's impossible to find. Even scouring STLxandria lead to no results.
>>
Visayan7 2021/09/28 10:37:26 No.2015359
>>2015203
No prob. Which one is that? They had a bad launch?

>>2015330
No prob. I got something called Sinister Cities Vol 1 and Updates and Bonuses if that's what you're after.

STLxandria is mostly models from 2020 and before. Don't think anyone is even updating it anymore.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/28 13:07:41 No.2015384
>>2015359

STLxandria ain't updating? That explains a lot. Sad though, the concept itself was pretty neat.

Sinister Cities Vol 1 sounds like the first kickstarter with the buildings, so that'd be perfect. Second one focuses more on road tiles.

While not entirely proportionate I can offer up a curated collection of terrain and other such models I got from thingiverse. You won't save money, but days worth of searching and downloading. Here's a folder of images with what I'd upload if someone asks for it:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/78ohDjmd images.zip
>>
Anonymouse 2021/09/28 15:04:46 No.2015407
>>2014145

This!!

Unfotunately this is what happens when the initial people who are grateful start to be minority against rude freeloaders. Rude freeloaders who think you're under obligation to give them your content spoon fed.

I am extremely grateful for your content but these guys are fucking clowns.
>>
Anonymouse 2021/09/28 15:07:14 No.2015408
>>2014128

This guy is offering tons of $$$ worth of free content and you're bitching about leaving a computer for a few days on.

Its not his problem that your internet sucks
Its not his problem you refuse to leave a computer on.

Why not set up a "mule" server? aka a very old low power machine to download and torrent?
>>
Anonymouse 2021/09/28 15:15:59 No.2015411
>>2015052
A seedbox is literally renting some space in a server, but explicitly to use as storage and file sharing.

Most servers do not allow certain ports to be open, unless it is an unlocked dedicated (but those cost above 200 USD)

Seedboxes were explicitly designed for filesharing at a much cheaper cost.
I think I've seen seedboxes as low as 5$ a month.


Speaking of which, is the torrent still active?
I got a beefy computer so I do not mind downloading it, compressing it and then resharing.
>>
Zanth 2021/09/28 19:38:48 No.2015539
>>2015359

Its the expansion to their original release from last year, but just files missing and people aren't getting their pledges. I feel kind of burned from it so I don't mind sharing since it wasnt cheap.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/29 14:28:36 No.2015878
File: Screenshot2021-09-29151934_u18chan.png - (143.75kb, 267x740, Screenshot 2021-09-29 151934.png)
Pose practice with a model from the vrchat thread
https://pixeldrain.com/u/ZhH3Riog
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/01 03:06:37 No.2016571
>>1951049
This just the Modo model?
wheres Vinnie and Throttle?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/01 13:51:02 No.2016796
>>2016571
It would seem they have been deleted now as nobody was downloading/viewing these files.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/02 18:54:52 No.2017263
>>1802671
Could somone re-upload this link is dead.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/02 20:37:55 No.2017285
>>2017263
Happy printing my friend

https://pixeldrain.com/u/QPkPnYwH
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/02 21:17:38 No.2017295
>>2017263
It was already in here

>>2013231
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/07 04:09:30 No.2019473
>>2015878
VRchat thread? Can you link it?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/15 08:15:43 No.2023409
so nothing new lads? havent had a post in a while.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/16 10:40:45 No.2023950
File: LungArticulatedDragon_u18chan.jpg - (461.8kb, 768x1024, LungArticulatedDragon.JPG)
Well it may not be much as it's free, but maybe you don't know the model:
Lung, a Long-style articulated dragon

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3158246/zip
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/16 10:47:12 No.2023974
File: SevenArticulatedDragon2_u18chan.jpg - (443.76kb, 768x1024, SevenArticulatedDragon2.JPG)
And there's also Seven, a more european-style articulated dragon:

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2884250/zip
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/16 17:00:21 No.2024020
File: Package_HermFurryDragonessFigurine_u18chan.jpg - (190.46kb, 526x702, Package_HermFurryDragonessFigurine.jpg)
Herm Furry Dragoness Figurine by Package. Kind of hard to see in the picture, but she's hugging her huge member nestled between her breasts.
Figurine: https://pixeldrain.com/u/FsjB91At

Package on Cults3d: https://cults3d.com/en/users/Package/creations

Dude has a bunch of animal and fantasy dicks for download, too. All for free.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/16 17:10:09 No.2024022
File: Phill_Luland_3D_Printed_Art_FoxInFoxClothing_u18chan.jpg - (446.85kb, 768x1024, Phill_Luland_3D_Printed_Art_FoxInFoxClothing.JPG)
Fox in Fox Clothing, by Phill_Luland_3D_Printed_Art on thingiverse.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4339966/zip
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/16 17:12:44 No.2024023
File: Phill_Luland_3D_Printed_Art_WeirdWolves_u18chan.jpg - (52.47kb, 628x472, Phill_Luland_3D_Printed_Art_WeirdWolves.jpg)
Weird Wolves, also by Phill_Luland_3D_Printed_Art on thingiverse. This one's a bit more artsy, but maybe it strikes someones fancy.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2109729/zip
>>
Anonymouse 2021/10/17 02:07:37 No.2024171
>>2024020

Should have used CERAMIC GREY to make her skin look good.
Or mix GREY with GREEN to reach some sort of greyishgreen + not transparent.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/17 13:18:59 No.2024394
>>2024171

Wasn't me who printed it, that's a picture from the original designer on cults3d.
Still, I agree about the poor color choice. And while we're complaining about insufficiencies, the model on cults3d has a 3d preview, but it's a limited one which only shows you views along the axis of left/top/right, so there's not a single useful picture to use as a reference image.
And I couldn't be bothered to load the file into the slicer and take a screenshot, those tend to look shitty as well.
>>
A Loona print Furrynomous 2021/10/19 21:16:44 No.2025378
File: resize-loona_u18chan.jpg - (278.08kb, 1080x1080, resize-loona.jpg)
https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-loona-helluva-boss-15cm-model-fanart-190394
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/19 22:43:17 No.2025428
>>2025378
cool better save this one
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/19 23:01:38 No.2025436
>>2025378
Hey! That's really nice! I've been looking for something to print recently but nothing really caught my eye. Nice one!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/19 23:35:55 No.2025444
>>2025378

Thanks, model looks great
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/21 00:28:21 No.2025793
File: loonabase_u18chan.png - (274.35kb, 996x853, loona base.PNG)
Howdy folks. This Loona Model is sweet. ......But needed a base so she could stand.....so I made one. I'm not great at blender - but its something =)

https://pixeldrain.com/u/jgJHMUqB
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/21 01:13:54 No.2025803
>>2025793
That looks awesome but if i could make one critique/request it would be great for the base to a separate piece for easier printing
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/21 21:46:55 No.2026318
Sure thing dude.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/79MjLjVW
happy printing
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/23 23:16:40 No.2027118
>>2026318

file is corrupt my guy.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/25 05:08:01 No.2027665
Semi thread related, but does anyone know of a reliable way to rip Sketchfab models? The programs I've seen rarely look trustworthy, especially with bots trying to push them on reddit threads.

There's a lot of good models that could be potentially converted to .stl or .obj that aren't for download (free or for sale). I've only ever had luck once asking artists for files so that feels like a crapshoot.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/27 20:30:09 No.2028959
File: FCuWva9XsAQg8q7_u18chan.jpg - (436.15kb, 2064x1548, FCuWva9XsAQg8q7.jpg)
>>2025793
Printing her at 200% to max out my saturn, so designed this base that prints in 5 pieces with an acrylic laser cut and etched insert
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/28 23:41:28 No.2029423
>>2027665
get files from browser cache after opening the page, it's the only way we have left atm
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/29 14:44:35 No.2029587
File: ezgif-1-068078ae803e_u18chan.gif - (11.43mb, 600x338, ezgif-1-068078ae803e.gif)
>>2028959
Light up too now :P
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/31 13:37:08 No.2030632
File: PrintedObsession_MirkoBunnyHeroMyHeroAcademia_u18chan.jpg - (291.86kb, 1080x1080, PrintedObsession_MirkoBunnyHeroMyHeroAcademia.jpg)
>>2025378
Nice find! The creator has a bunch of other interesting models for free as well, such as Mirko the bunny hero from My Hero Academia
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/31 13:39:35 No.2030635
File: PrintedObsession_AlastorHasbinHotel_u18chan.jpg - (182.32kb, 1280x1280, PrintedObsession_AlastorHasbinHotel.jpg)
There's also Alastor from Hasbin Hotel for instance. Printed Obsession really does make some nice stuff.
https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-alastor-hasbin-hotel-fanart-16cm-model-190718

EDIT:
Forgot to add the link for Mirko:
https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-mirko-bunny-hero-my-hero-academia-30cm-fanart-161697
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/31 13:41:13 No.2030636
>>2028959
>>2029587
This looks fantastic, well done!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/10/31 19:41:31 No.2030813
File: rush_u18chan.jpg - (71.31kb, 786x1048, rush.jpg)
A few files and only one image due lazyness

Dragon crown
https://pixeldrain.com/u/iHuZVgUq

Takao
https://pixeldrain.com/u/S4nLdLet

Bowsette
https://pixeldrain.com/u/f1zZLAdf

Samus and Zelda
https://pixeldrain.com/u/qQqJC7T4

Chun Li
https://pixeldrain.com/u/8Q1xsn32

Paya
https://pixeldrain.com/u/iDXLr1qW
>>
XytanJar 2021/11/01 16:14:19 No.2031300
(1880309); anybody willing to reupload this

Edited at 2021/11/01 16:14:47
>>
Furrynomous 2021/11/01 21:18:49 No.2031402
>>
XytanJar 2021/11/02 00:53:24 No.2031560
Thanks

Edited at 2021/11/02 00:53:47
>>
Furrynomous 2021/11/02 01:27:08 No.2031576
Would anyone happen to have 3dartguy's Dark Unity Angel (Atraxa) and Dark Unity Leader (Elesh Norn)?

https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-dark-unity-angel-152194

An upload would be greatly appreciated!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/11/02 09:38:28 No.2031758
>>2031576

That month whole file.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/NHrPgsnz
>>
Furrynomous 2021/11/02 13:14:05 No.2031808
>>2031758
Hey, thanks a ton, anon! Didn't think I'd be able to get it!
Glad there's peeps like you out there.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/11/14 23:15:11 No.2038134
File: WallintheAmy_u18chan.jpg - (392.67kb, 1479x841, WallintheAmy.jpg)
Ok - here is a fun one i found and converted into an .stl file.
Just to funny not to post

https://pixeldrain.com/u/E2DJAe2w
>>
Furrynomous 2021/11/18 00:25:23 No.2040129
File: PreyStudio-SallyPride_u18chan.jpeg - (2.06mb, 2000x2000, PreyStudio - Sally Pride.jpeg)
>>2031808
You are welcome fellow Anon.

Sally:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/SWp4Qak7
>>
Furrynomous 2021/11/21 17:21:54 No.2042152
Does anyone have anything from the RN Estudio Classic JRPG packs? Thank you

https://www.myminifactory.com/users/rnestudio/collection/classic-jrpg
>>
Furrynomous 2021/11/21 23:31:49 No.2042320
File: AprilRelease2021_u18chan.jpg - (9.8mb, 6405x3328, April Release 2021.jpg)
>>2042152
number 1
https://pixeldrain.com/u/Au3UWMF3
>>
Furrynomous 2021/11/21 23:33:19 No.2042326
File: Junerelease2021low_u18chan.jpg - (1.51mb, 1920x766, June release 2021 low.jpg)
number 2
https://pixeldrain.com/u/MTYG7gjM
>>
Furrynomous 2021/11/22 00:56:34 No.2042346
>>2042320
Thanks man, I'll upload November when I get some time to
>>
The Dragonguard Collection & Diablo Furrynomous 2021/11/22 18:33:54 No.2042626
>>1862955
And
>>1951052
The link file was Deleted.
Could you reupload The Dragonguard Collection and Diablo please?
Thank you in advance.

Edited at 2021/11/23 03:48:29
>>
Furrynomous 2021/11/22 22:52:46 No.2042682
These are very cool. Thanks for posting. Pity there is no Freya Model :(
>>
Furrynomous 2021/11/23 21:15:10 No.2043510
File: DABLOLORDTERRORDLP-SLAEco1.0_u18chan.jpg - (52.48kb, 980x500, DİABLO LORD TERROR DLP-SLA Eco 1.0.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/FhhyWezP
>>
Furrynomous 2021/11/24 00:35:07 No.2043582
Only found the supported version.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/fZTeL8f3
>>
Furrynomous 2021/11/24 23:43:11 No.2043938
File: lilith_3_u18chan.jpg - (87.74kb, 719x1280, lilith.jpg)
Lilith from D4.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/kgsWSCdW
>>
Thanks-giving STL Furrynomous 2021/11/25 23:41:11 No.2044239
File: nanachizy0n7print_u18chan.png - (2.7mb, 2128x1646, nanachizy0n7print.png)
Happy Thanksgiving to anyone who celebrates it! If not, take this anyway.
It's the printable STL files from zy0n7's Nanachi model. I only wanted the 3d model, but it came with these, so I figured I'd put them here for anyone who wants them.

https://anonfiles.com/p4c6tfX5uc/Nanachi_STL_zip
https://gofile.io/d/67Gu2U (All model files, but also contains STL .zip as alternative mirror)

Might take some fiddling around with to make a proper, usable print out of, but that's the author's take on it. Definitely check out the info.txt as well.

Edited at 2021/11/25 23:42:44
>>
Furrynomous 2021/11/27 14:16:51 No.2044986
File: ihpDvbqa6VM_u18chan.jpg - (258.33kb, 675x1200, ihpDvbqa6VM.jpg)
Anyone have some? The source is unknown... =/
>>
Furrynomous 2021/11/27 14:29:48 No.2044990
>>1836794
Can i get a reupload of this one?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/11/27 17:19:20 No.2045058
>>2044986

Id pay to have a clean version XD
>>
Furrynomous 2021/11/27 19:27:42 No.2045097
File: WolfMask_u18chan.jpg - (301.51kb, 1024x791, WolfMask.jpg)
Full size wolf mask, might be of interest for cosplaying, fursuits or just decoration. Free model by GreenCoper on thingiverse.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5136762
>>
Furrynomous 2021/11/27 19:37:28 No.2045101
>>2044986
Artist is called Likeable Mouse, here's his twitter:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Likeablemouse

The model in question is a commission and will not be publically available. HOWEVER:

>>2045058
Your prayers have been answered, he has released a clean version on gumroad, for 15 canucky bucks:
https://likeableartist.gumroad.com/l/WTmKj

Well, clean as in no fur and stuff. Still has big balls though. Definitely NSFW.

Edited at 2021/11/27 19:39:02
>>
Furrynomous 2021/11/29 00:29:30 No.2045711
File: ankha_1_u18chan.jpg - (132.5kb, 620x886, ankha.jpg)
I really liked this version of Ankha.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/p8gcXq5n
>>
Anonymouse 2021/11/29 06:36:21 No.2045850
>>2045101
Oh lord XD
>>
Furrynomous 2021/11/30 07:57:16 No.2046394
File: loona_file_u18chan.jpg - (197.68kb, 1005x1005, loona_file.jpg)
someone have the files for the General Buta Loona? Maybe even the nsfw files ;-)
>>
Furrynomous 2021/11/30 09:43:36 No.2046417
File: 4sqmmmVKHOY_u18chan.jpg - (263.48kb, 786x902, 4sqmmmVKHOY.jpg)
Where can I find this one?
Looks awesome
>>
Furrynomous 2021/12/01 07:51:08 No.2046997
>>2046417
Linked just a few posts up. That particular one is a person's character, but they released one without all the fur as a generic option.

https://likeableartist.gumroad.com/l/WTmKj
>>
Heroes Infinite - Gods and Heroes of Egypt Furrynomous 2021/12/01 18:30:57 No.2047141
File: GodsandHeroesofEgyptOVERLORDTIER_u18chan.jpg - (765.91kb, 2000x2560, Gods and Heroes of Egypt OVERLORD TIER.jpg)
>>1950660
Do anyone have Overlord tier [Ra,Anubis,Seth,Sekhmet]?
Thank you in advance.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/12/03 11:44:30 No.2047736
File: yUUzGel1tw_u18chan.jpeg - (56.5kb, 580x797, yUUzGel1tw.jpeg)
Wonder if any of these have surfaced yet
https://www.exclusive3dprint.com/
>>
Furrynomous 2021/12/03 16:58:59 No.2047784
File: vaporeonsexdollrequest1_u18chan.jpg - (649.07kb, 1495x719, vaporeonsexdollrequest1.jpg)
is it possible to 3D print a mold for a cast to assemble to fill in a silicone body?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/12/03 18:12:35 No.2047868
>>2047784
People do that with expanding foam for fursuit heads all of the time, so aside from taking into account structural rigidity for the fact silicone is heavy, I don't see any reason why you couldn't.
It's going to be the surface finish that takes the biggest hit, as the print layers are gonna show up in the silicone if nothing's done about them.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/12/04 01:22:06 No.2047989
>>2047141
https://pixeldrain.com/u/xFe5w7oe
the 4 dudes you named.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/12/04 01:29:11 No.2047993
File: rapunzel_u18chan.jpeg - (462.58kb, 1240x930, rapunzel.jpeg)
>>2047736
Rapunzel
https://pixeldrain.com/u/7HttLzfw
>>
Furrynomous 2021/12/04 01:30:32 No.2047994
File: jasmine_u18chan.jpeg - (452kb, 1240x930, jasmine.jpeg)
Jasmine
https://pixeldrain.com/u/xErXaAFM
>>
Furrynomous 2021/12/04 05:20:27 No.2048040
>>2047784

It would be best to model it in 3D software, print it, then finish the print (filling, sanding, etc). Then use THAT to form a mold off of. The surface quality of the finished product would be shit if you were to just 3d print a mold.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/12/04 07:12:03 No.2048053
>>1895163
>>1907451
>>1970957
Anyone have a working link for any of these (or did I miss an updated link somewhere that has them)?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/12/04 16:19:41 No.2048135
>>2048053
https://pixeldrain.com/u/3ZaCzaq8
I have the Ahsoka model
>>
Furrynomous 2021/12/07 19:03:02 No.2049489
File: 265333858_10159836363621796_8085581298498941489_n_u18chan.jpg - (77.1kb, 720x960, 265333858_10159836363621796_8085581298498941489_n.jpg)
Loona finished printing at 200% so just shy of 12" tall.
Put the files for the base on thingiverse and MMF
https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-illuminated-pentacle-display-base-198800
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5157312
>>
Furrynomous 2021/12/07 21:11:33 No.2049542
>>2047993
>>2047994
thanks for these two, you are awesome!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/12/08 00:54:23 No.2049607
I’m printing at 200% as well, but waiting on new fep sheet and resin to finish. Very cool job on yours dude!

Edited at 2021/12/08 10:08:44
>>
Furrynomous 2021/12/16 19:28:19 No.2053846
File: warmaster_u18chan.jpg - (199.45kb, 794x866, warmaster.jpg)
Hello, have someone stl files for Warmaster models? Maybe Forest Dragon dark elves but search all fraction
>>
Furrynomous 2021/12/18 00:32:33 No.2054434
File: blackwitch_u18chan.jpg - (70.06kb, 835x994, black witch.jpg)
Black cat witch
https://pixeldrain.com/u/KWWiJxmX
>>
Furrynomous 2021/12/18 23:59:30 No.2054922
Cool Model. Thanks for sharing.
>>
HelpfulEevee 2021/12/19 09:27:39 No.2055144
File: pices_u18chan.jpg - (545.51kb, 1293x1009, pices.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/XvZEGagP

Edited at 2021/12/19 09:33:43
>>
HelpfulEevee 2021/12/19 09:37:58 No.2055146
File: file_2_u18chan.jpg - (271.62kb, 1109x962, file.jpg)
Adult Marnie STL ($100 Bundle)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/eDeYvffW
>>
Furrynomous 2021/12/19 13:54:58 No.2055178
>>2055146
This is great! Any chance of getting the Aloy and Female Spartan models from the same artist?
https://www.artstation.com/marketplace/p/5jNGl/aloy-horizon-zero-dawn-printable-stl?utm_source=artstation&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=homepage&utm_term=marketplace
https://www.artstation.com/marketplace/p/Jkkk/female-spartan-armored-version-stl-for-3d-printing
>>
Furrynomous 2021/12/21 00:18:13 No.2055925
>>2053846
some forest dragon.
december 20
https://pixeldrain.com/u/TN7SNC93

november 20
https://pixeldrain.com/u/6EjGrosa

September 20
https://pixeldrain.com/u/NFqhsWCe

July 20
https://pixeldrain.com/u/poj1uVzN

May 20 (elves)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/Q1rDYMJs
>>
Furrynomous 2021/12/21 23:34:56 No.2056273
>>2055925
october 2020
https://pixeldrain.com/u/5LcX4Hdi

June 2020
https://pixeldrain.com/u/drAG416Y

Feb 2021
https://pixeldrain.com/u/scGi1ihh

March 2021
https://pixeldrain.com/u/u1EnvUFt

August 20
https://pixeldrain.com/u/Sw2c4HBW
>>
Bunny Samurai Furrynomous 2021/12/25 04:45:57 No.2057617
>>1924700

Any chance someone still got the Bunny Samurai model and could reupload it? it looks amazing. I would also appreciate to know who's the artist
>>
Anonymouse 2021/12/25 23:46:30 No.2057917
>>2057617

This one? https://www.mediafire.com/file/reohns2766dgpg0/Bunny_samurai.zip/file
>>
Furrynomous 2021/12/26 23:45:17 No.2058302
File: loona1_0_u18chan.png - (589.88kb, 677x812, loona1.PNG)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/WBCEHJ8u

Merry Christmas
>>
Furrynomous 2021/12/29 23:30:42 No.2059691
File: 270019378_10158896465687830_7874403859860832171_n_u18chan.jpg - (247.28kb, 1536x2048, 270019378_10158896465687830_7874403859860832171_n.jpg)
Anyone got or seen this file of Dax?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/12/30 01:34:13 No.2059738
File: 269950847_253872080180656_160957101636065474_n_u18chan.jpg - (64.82kb, 687x928, 269950847_253872080180656_160957101636065474_n.jpg)
>>2058302
This was one of my best prints, until it wasn't
>>
Furrynomous 2021/12/30 01:34:17 No.2059739
File: 269932857_350351769759725_3162268512424189482_n_u18chan.jpg - (70.86kb, 795x939, 269932857_350351769759725_3162268512424189482_n.jpg)
>>2059738
>>
HelpfulEevee 2021/12/30 18:17:35 No.2060237
>>2055178
Eventually, I am printing just about everything I can get my hands on
>>
Furrynomous 2021/12/30 23:35:55 No.2060487
>>2059739
Fuck sake! Hate when that happens. I did that with a fully painted and finished model. I took it outside to dry for a few minutes and the foot snapped and the whole thing shattered.
>>
Anonymouse 2022/01/01 17:48:54 No.2061401
Hey folks, anyone got any of these new FNAF Security Breach models?

Been trying to get some to print.

And I've noticed some sites already said they had ripped the models from the game.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/01/02 00:08:21 No.2061494
File: il_794xN.2693072314_g49i_0_u18chan.jpg - (50.47kb, 794x444, il_794xN.2693072314_g49i.jpg)
Does anyone here happen to have this sergal fursuit head STL file ?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/01/02 03:50:46 No.2061669
>>2061494
Second this, it would be damn cool to have if anyone can supply it?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/01/05 07:21:49 No.2063396
>>1997743

Has anyone managed to get this before it went off MMF? It would really make my day
>>
HelpfulEevee 2022/01/07 12:34:20 No.2064296
Was there ever any progress with the warhammer files by Visayan7 or any way I can help get these up?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/01/08 23:18:55 No.2064873
That Model looks nice.

https://cults3d.com/de/modell-3d/naughties/the-demon-lover
>>
Furrynomous 2022/01/12 15:20:12 No.2066473
File: aOghH54_u18chan.png - (893.46kb, 1131x630, aOghH54.png)
I wonder if anyone has picked up these bunnies: https://www.myminifactory.com/users/moonlightminis
>>
Furrynomous 2022/01/13 16:27:57 No.2066902
>>1991023
Do anyone still have any of those warhammer primarchs bust, and can reupload.
Thank you in advance.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/01/14 23:58:48 No.2067370
Taking a look at the 3D Model Thread thread, shouldn't we make a new thread as well?
It's starting to get slow when loading.
>>
Bunny Samurai Furrynomous 2022/01/20 19:41:44 No.2070316
>>2057917
Yes, that one, thanks!
>>
Anonymouse 2022/01/26 15:11:39 No.2072743
File: hawkeye_youwelcome_u18chan.gif - (640.44kb, 270x270, hawkeye_youwelcome.gif)
>>2070316
>>
Furrynomous 2022/01/29 20:14:41 No.2074083
File: FD3nAMlXIAAg657_u18chan.jpg - (118.34kb, 1920x1080, FD3nAMlXIAAg657.jpg)
Does anyone have this loona model? https://generalbuta.gumroad.com/l/efuza if possible with the addons, or even the SFW version. Tanks in advance.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/01/31 01:47:08 No.2074582
>>2074083
Yes please!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/02/02 13:17:17 No.2075734
File: vporeonprintmodelz_u18chan.png - (423.84kb, 1227x862, vporeonprintmodelz.png)
could someone please upload this model?
https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-models/games-toys/toys/vaporeon-pokemon
>>
MEGA with many STLs (mostly from Gambody) RESLISH 2022/02/05 05:33:56 No.2077396
>>1997089
Could you reupload the entire folder? I lost that mega pack after my hdd crashed. It's a gold mine of cool characters including soldiers from Warhammer.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/02/11 01:41:31 No.2079944
>>1913860
>>1913995

Link down. Help a brother out?
>>
Divinity lizard? Furrynomous 2022/02/11 06:43:37 No.2080031
File: b24bcc266b91a2103fbb78633d2a_u18chan.jpg - (363.32kb, 1500x1125, b24bcc266b91a2103fbb78633d2a.jpg)
I found recently neat poseable female lizard figure from divinity on a shitty russian site, but does not find anywhere that model for print. Does anyone have it, or something like that... Or it is another custom privatewalled shit just for own enrichment?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/02/11 07:26:14 No.2080044
File: looonaaa_u18chan.jpg - (50.25kb, 996x853, looonaaa.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/jgJHMUqB

Marge Simpson' Voice: Mmm here you go, sweetie.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/02/11 13:40:10 No.2080118
>>2080044
Thanks. Do you have this one as well?
https://cleofigurines.gumroad.com/l/rFNEYN
>>
Furrynomous 2022/02/11 18:46:45 No.2080196
>>2080118

Never mind, this link (>>1996747) worked. Thanks again!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/02/11 20:11:57 No.2080217
>>1996747
ok fixed link
>>
Furrynomous 2022/02/11 20:32:10 No.2080222
>>
Is anyone up for reuploads? RESLISH 2022/02/11 21:15:05 No.2080242
I want to reupload as many files from this thread as I can. Reply to me with this format ">COMMENT ID" instead of >> to avoid being banned for multireply or something.

I can't guarantee to have all the files.
I'll be back in 2 days.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/02/11 21:31:25 No.2080246
I have a suggestion, could someone make excel doc a list of updated models links with pics? it would save a lot of space just like the sketchfab thread. Some of the models with the image here have broken or dead links.

Edited at 2022/02/11 21:51:52
>>
Furrynomous 2022/02/13 07:57:30 No.2080830
Any one have https://www.heroesinfinite.com/halloween-dark-fairytales
trying to set up a dark fantasy and the moddels look to go to let go of
>>
Furrynomous 2022/02/13 07:59:16 No.2080831
Any one have https://www.heroesinfinite.com/halloween-dark-fairytales
trying to set up a dark fantasy and the moddels look to go to let go of
>>
Anonymouse 2022/02/13 09:19:56 No.2080845
>>2080246
Problem is random asshole might add bogus links or other shit.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/02/16 19:13:52 No.2082243
File: IMG_20220215_195150522_u18chan.jpg - (1.95mb, 1836x3264, IMG_20220215_195150522.jpg)
Too many arguments, not enough sharing. Keep posting the STLs so I can post stuff like this:
>>
Furrynomous 2022/02/17 06:17:53 No.2082440
Does anyone have a rehost of the uniformed the Lola bunny posted way up above?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/02/17 10:00:01 No.2082505
File: FJ1khppaUAAs0Si_u18chan.png - (2.82mb, 1536x2048, FJ1khppaUAAs0Si.png)
Any one have this model?
I found this model on twitter.
https://twitter.com/sgako/status/1485453989516771328?s=20&t=IxUa4vOykEOUnbVBKX5Z9w

Edited at 2022/02/18 08:06:08
>>
Furrynomous 2022/02/17 10:51:37 No.2082509
2082505

I have to disappoint you. This is not a 3D model, but a figure made of clay.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/02/17 10:51:39 No.2082510
2082505

I have to disappoint you. This is not a 3D model, but a figure made of clay.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/02/17 16:02:41 No.2082573
>>2082509

It's a definitely a 3d model. See more attentively, and you will see the layers of plastic are visible in some places if you open the picture in full size. And also clearly see separate parts of the model.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/02/17 19:11:52 No.2082601
It could very been a resin print, maybe a good mid tier printer. As to why the tail was printed separately my only guess would be that printer might have been a bit small for it to print.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/02/20 17:17:39 No.2084279
>>
Furrynomous 2022/03/02 09:46:15 No.2088880
File: CRYSTALDRAGON_u18chan.png - (4.05mb, 1383x1383, CRYSTAL DRAGON,.png)
does anyone have a CRYSTAL DRAGON, ARTICULATING FLEXI
>>
Anonymouse 2022/03/07 23:30:49 No.2091266
>>1782070

Is there a new thread or why this one is so quiet?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/03/08 12:12:26 No.2091662
Think this thread is way to bloated as it is. A new one should be started. It’s starting to take a long time to load as well. other than that, there hasn’t really been much worth posting. I’ve been keeping my eye out, but nothing really worth posting/printing really.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/03/16 19:16:40 No.2095184
File: 1_543_u18chan.png - (570.05kb, 913x941, 1.PNG)
Here is something I found yall might like.
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/ancera-vrchat-model-statue-dogkin

Model is free to download.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/03/17 23:02:52 No.2095656
>>2095184

Model file seems to be corrupted or something saddly. Attempted to download it and open it in multiple programs but it wouldn't open.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/03/26 10:13:18 No.2100118
Was there ever any progress with the warhammer files by Visayan7 or any way I can help get these up?
>>2091662
I agree
>>
Furrynomous 2022/04/20 17:42:58 No.2112344
yoo anyone has these?

https://chunkerbuns.gumroad.com/l/Rnmon
>>
Furrynomous 2022/04/23 00:07:43 No.2113369
>>2075734
This is going take months for someone to get this.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/04/23 02:31:57 No.2113417
anybody got that judy hopps pen holder?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/04/23 04:09:22 No.2113440
>>2082505
you got to talk to the maker and the buyer for the model

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/45378490/
>>
Furrynomous 2022/04/23 09:50:09 No.2113532
>>2113417
which is that? got the link?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/04/24 06:58:35 No.2113870
>>1868852
could you share the Laservega cinderace sculpt? Please. the anonfile link is down :C
>>
Furrynomous 2022/04/25 17:00:02 No.2114451
https://chunkerbuns.gumroad.com/l/Rnmon

does someone have this?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/04/25 18:02:40 No.2114475
>>2113870
Check in these folders. Its got some of the past archived stuff but appears it has not been updated with new stuff for a while

>>2013231
>>
Furrynomous 2022/04/25 20:29:06 No.2114548
>>1957139

can some reuploade the files for this Krystal model
>>
Furrynomous 2022/04/26 13:44:42 No.2114904
File: U46d2becf960e4bf3abd1bde701a82cf7G_u18chan.png - (1.68mb, 1920x1080, U46d2becf960e4bf3abd1bde701a82cf7G.png)
does anyone have this model?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/04/26 13:44:47 No.2114905
File: U35c2f8d8288f447d9ee7a488552f0b63b_u18chan.png - (1.59mb, 1920x1080, U35c2f8d8288f447d9ee7a488552f0b63b.png)
>>2114904
>>
Furrynomous 2022/04/26 16:58:07 No.2115026
>>2114905
Link would help
>>
Furrynomous 2022/04/27 01:42:19 No.2115202
Not exactly furry, but printable models for the entire Dungeons and Dragons Monster Manual:

https://imgur.com/a/1R9Rt8G
>>
Could someone deliver this? Furrynomous 2022/04/27 19:27:55 No.2115681
File: vaporeon-pokemon-3d-model-obj-stl_0_u18chan.jpg - (44.39kb, 1024x1024, vaporeon-pokemon-3d-model-obj-stl.jpg)
https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-models/games-toys/toys/vaporeon-pokemon
>>
Furrynomous 2022/05/07 21:13:35 No.2121314
File: lb_u18chan.png - (504.76kb, 762x885, lb.PNG)
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/naughties/lola-bunny-nsfw-looney-tunes

Not really into Lola - but i'm sure some of yall are.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/05/08 07:50:17 No.2121463
>>1906500
Any chance for a reupload?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/05/13 10:32:26 No.2123650
>>1784085

Your mega link is dead, update it!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/05/14 17:47:30 No.2124418
File: aj_model_need_u18chan.jpg - (44.66kb, 878x684, aj_model_need.jpg)
Does anyone have this mine got corrupted during extraction.
>>1784085
>>
Phobos 2022/05/17 16:26:23 No.2125783
>>2123650
Re upload
https://anonfiles.com/t0t2ufh4y0/aj_rar
>>
rubim - mesugaki Ankha Zbrush file RESLISH 2022/05/19 17:04:48 No.2126754
File: 4_751_u18chan.jpg - (183.02kb, 1260x2200, 4.jpg)
This sculpt costed me 11 USD. :'c
I wanted the Zbrush files too but they were not on Kemono, so I had to pay.
I hope you like it.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/7jnHeXYB

By the way, I'm importing it to Kemono party right now and the Ranni Zbrush file will be there as well.
_
Don't let the thread die. Ask for reuploads. I don't have most of my STL files organized but I can surely post some.

Edited at 2022/05/19 17:10:52
>>
Furrynomous 2022/05/20 04:36:03 No.2126985
File: FQzRhbwXEAI-ts__u18chan.jpg - (58.38kb, 1248x1248, FQzRhbwXEAI-ts_.jpg)
Looking for some help, been tried printing this Renamon Penholder ->

https://twitter.com/Telehypnotic/status/1516855950069710853

But their seems to be a probelm with my printer, an elegoo mars pro. I think it might be the fep sheet but I'd like a 2nd opinion before I go changing that.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/05/20 04:36:08 No.2126986
File: FQpQqz3XEAoIsDL_u18chan.jpg - (263.75kb, 1170x2080, FQpQqz3XEAoIsDL.jpg)
>>2126985
>>
Furrynomous 2022/05/20 04:36:12 No.2126987
File: 279908847_1199958550779285_2615847705942757162_n_u18chan.jpg - (144.01kb, 2016x1512, 279908847_1199958550779285_2615847705942757162_n.jpg)
>>2126985
>>
Furrynomous 2022/05/20 04:36:17 No.2126988
File: 280548087_722950152253077_2465728674529317565_n_u18chan.jpg - (457.48kb, 3024x3024, 280548087_722950152253077_2465728674529317565_n.jpg)
>>2126985
>>
Furrynomous 2022/05/20 13:54:29 No.2127113
>>2126985
What's the specific issue? Not adhering to build plate, layers coming apart, layer shifting?

It takes a lot of prints for the fep to need replacing, so it could be your build plate needs to be re-centered, the environment may have changed enough to mess with the resin settings, the supports may be inadequate...
>>
Furrynomous 2022/05/20 14:48:24 No.2127125
>>2126985
Looks like at support problem also a little bit of under exposure
>>
onan 2022/05/20 14:55:57 No.2127141
>>2126985

I would probably print the body part angled so, that most supports are at bottom (the flat surface against the table)
>>
Furrynomous 2022/05/20 15:45:23 No.2127160
>>2127113
Seems like maybe layer shifting, based on the head. I just assumed the fep sheet because I recently changed it and that's the only change I've made since my last good print.

>>2127141
I would put it flat but it'd be unusable. Too big for the printer, and if I shrink it, too small for a penholder
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/02 16:55:06 No.2133412
Hey, I have a question for you all.

I am now to 3D printing, I got a Creator Pro (dual nozzle).
I played around with a few settings and tried printing Laservega's Renamon here #1802576 .
For some reason my printer is not all that great for handling the fine details. Some of the spikes on her back are incomplete or misaligned, the supports aren't getting off cleanly (no matter which I use, auto, manual, tree or columnar).
Bene thinking maybe the temp or the ambient temp is too high. It is winter now maybe it would be better time to print?
Anyhow, my question is what did you use (settings like temps, speed, resolution, material etc.) for that model if you have managed to print her?

I find 3D printing and DIY art projects related to it a really nice hobby and want to do more.

Thank you very much in advance.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/02 17:11:07 No.2133414
File: lola_bunny_nsfw_looney_tunes_3d_model_c4d_max_obj_fbx_ma_lwo_3ds_3dm_stl_4104976_o_u18chan.png - (209.49kb, 1500x844, lola_bunny_nsfw_looney_tunes_3d_model_c4d_max_obj_fbx_ma_lwo_3ds_3dm_stl_4104976_o.png)
>>2121314

Lola file

https://mega.nz/file/9GkVTTLD#z2Swy47NNWPzvklfeBME_ETm-8mMJZ2w2U9pPBFpzaY

I have zero experience with this stuff. The file comes as separate body parts with no color. Is anyone capable of stitching the parts together as one 3d model and painting them like pic related? I don't know how to 3d print or use programs but I wanna drag her into paint 3d and take sexy screenshots.
>>
Gamer 2022/06/02 20:52:17 No.2133498
File: Sinttulo_17_u18chan.png - (515.88kb, 1916x1048, Sin título.png)
Hi guys, I have a question.
Why when I export the character of a blend to another format in the slicer it becomes pixelated?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/02 22:44:59 No.2133551
>>2133414
Thanks for the upload dude! There are no texture files that I can see with the .stl files but I was able toe reassemble it for you.
https://anonfiles.com/H6e728mdy2/lola_nude_obj
maybe someone can ad colour to it? No clue how to do it myself
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/03 00:16:11 No.2133577
File: Lola_edit_u18chan.jpg - (222.63kb, 978x738, Lola_edit.jpg)
>>2133414
Thanks for this. I didn't like the top on her so I removed it and gave her some G cups.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/03 04:09:52 No.2133613
File: lolaself1_u18chan.png - (1.34mb, 1383x922, lolaself1.png)
>>2133414

https://imgur.com/a/4ojHXMc

https://mega.nz/file/gedhBaRB#2PlYLpaBGT6xEovV1EnXrnCXf52FJ2st67q6EG_sC1E

I'm not gonna post any more Lola beyond this, in case anyone's angry I've taken up so much space for one model.

I've made a poorly painted version and posed her with some quick backdrops in Paint 3D. I don't have the skills to really do anything here but this is my attempt at some porn. (more in imgur link if interested)

>>2133577
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/03 12:02:24 No.2133733
>>2133577

Duude could you share that torso file? Great work
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/03 18:15:58 No.2133823
are there any ball jointed dolls or articulated action figure furry/scalie models or
>>
Lola figure breast edit Furrynomous 2022/06/03 20:39:08 No.2133851
>>2133733
Here you go.
https://mega.nz/file/rNdGzbDa#ApSKF_AEw8kOe_QvL01EUOcVeVtrbxFSm31ObXo7PQo
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/03 21:44:16 No.2133859
>>2133851
Should add if someone wants to make a thread for 3D printed edits that would fun. It's not too hard to graft new parts to models or edit them.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/04 16:49:32 No.2134129
File: torridaminis_jessica_u18chan.jpg - (211.57kb, 794x979, torridaminis_jessica.jpg)
Hey guys, sorry I'm not up-to-date with the 3D threads, have any Torridaminis models ever made it onto here?
Some past models even seem to be delisted from cgtrader now, pic related.
https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models?author=torrida&page=1
>>
Marde 2022/06/06 23:54:39 No.2135255
File: april-o-neil-3d-model-obj-stl1_u18chan.jpg - (208.38kb, 2000x2000, april-o-neil-3d-model-obj-stl (1).jpg)
>>2133498
Because that is how the topography of the file looks like. With fewer polygons its easier to move the models.

>>2134129
April O´neil
https://pixeldrain.com/u/Xv8UCPod

Velma
https://pixeldrain.com/u/R7CRP3SE

>>2088880
flexi dragon thing, I think this is the one...
https://pixeldrain.com/u/E6TD54kG
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/07 01:25:34 No.2135274
>>2135255
Thank you very much! Will keep looking around for more leaks and put en here if there are.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/07 15:55:18 No.2135493
>>2082505
OMG Dragonmaid Sheou, I hope this is available somewhere.

>>2135255
Thanks for posting.
>>
Marde 2022/06/07 23:45:27 No.2135622
File: 1_866_u18chan.jpg - (412.67kb, 1090x1090, 1.jpg)
Faun girl:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/AgxNwkb3
>>
Furrynomous 2022/06/21 14:28:22 No.2141366
>>2135493
oh your right it is sheou now I want it even more
>>
Renamon Furrynomous 2022/07/04 15:00:36 No.2148506
File: il_794xN.3877176508_8v4m_u18chan.jpg - (44.5kb, 794x635, il_794xN.3877176508_8v4m.jpg)
Does anyone have this model ?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/05 08:52:02 No.2148964
>>2148506
Do you have a link to the original or even the artists page?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/06 06:48:37 No.2149537
>>2148964

https://twitter.com/GeneralButa/status/1525227885702746112
>>
Renamon Furrynomous 2022/07/06 13:51:55 No.2149580
>>2148964
Only found this model on Etsy
https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/1219963200/sitzende-renamon-fan-art-pin-up-figur-3d?click_key=a803770456770ae9d11f8b4a19fbb87f6438367b%3A1219963200&click_sum=e8415456&ref=hp_rv-1&sts=1
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/06 21:39:46 No.2149874
Its a private commission. the .STL will never be available. so you have to buy it
or give up on it my dude
>>
Marde 2022/07/07 23:24:06 No.2150319
File: photo_2022-04-05_01-28-26_u18chan.jpg - (72.29kb, 1080x1080, photo_2022-04-05_01-28-26.jpg)
random hex maniac
https://pixeldrain.com/u/i82yvCBz
>>
Marde 2022/07/19 23:05:11 No.2156196
File: rf1_u18chan.jpg - (299.84kb, 2574x1828, rf1.jpg)
Suu from Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
https://pixeldrain.com/u/3nTC6Q46
>>
STL files nsfw Furrynomous 2022/07/24 14:51:12 No.2158343
File: 086fe0ccf7daf594181e55addc374111404928c7b7566b9971b7b19152128f201_0_u18chan_u18chan.jpg - (159.1kb, 1000x563, 086fe0ccf7daf594181e55addc374111404928c7b7566b9971b7b19152128f201_0_u18chan.jpg)
Guys, no one has STL files of Applejack and Trixie from Skunk?
From here https://skunkfrakker.gumroad.com/
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/25 23:37:09 No.2158923
>>2074083
Still waiting on this one. anybody got this?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/26 04:21:24 No.2159003
>>2156196

You wouldn't happen to have Pink Studio's Miia file too would you?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/26 15:16:32 No.2159226
File: rf1_0_u18chan.jpg - (431.24kb, 2574x1828, rf1.jpg)
>>2159003
https://pixeldrain.com/u/wqpgBUF6

and another version
https://pixeldrain.com/u/goeagTtS
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/26 15:16:36 No.2159227
File: jaymia_u18chan.jpg - (101.96kb, 1280x678, jay mia.jpg)
>>2159226
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/26 19:17:44 No.2159362
File: blaze_u18chan.jpg - (148.47kb, 1280x728, blaze.jpg)
Found this on Tojyo's kemono.party page and converted it into a printable .stl file
Not my particular taste - but some of yall might enjoy

https://pixeldrain.com/u/BKbVPrN9
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/26 20:43:44 No.2159393
>>2159226

Thank you! Been looking for this one!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/28 13:29:50 No.2160109
>>2159362
Could just remove the gross stuff and make it like a pen holder
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/28 17:10:18 No.2160235
>>2159226
Jay Battini - Monster Musume Miia Lamia fanart STL.rar
seems to be defekt.
Unexpected end of archive.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/28 17:14:47 No.2160237
File: cbd5dd5d-91d7-4fed-97f7-5b949b19bdae_u18chan.jpg - (183.28kb, 800x800, cbd5dd5d-91d7-4fed-97f7-5b949b19bdae.jpg)
Have anyone this model ?

https://www.toymakr3d.com/product/65-atomic-dragon?fbclid=IwAR1oW7GgvvJ_kEUXXQpDLcqCXPTeurlWKXv7Z3X3OiAS18SnopN73_XmDf0
>>
Marde 2022/07/29 00:10:50 No.2160469
File: cen_u18chan.jpg - (152.52kb, 2574x1828, cen.jpg)
Setsuna from redo of healer
https://pixeldrain.com/u/WQVA35rs

>>2160237
Here you go
https://pixeldrain.com/u/F3vZ5Goo

>>2160235
you are right, it lacks the last part of the tail for some reason.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/29 12:21:37 No.2160743
File: Blaz_edits_u18chan.jpg - (165.62kb, 2248x810, Blaz_edits.jpg)
>>2160109
>>2159362
Gave it an attempt. Made an internal version with a separate plug with a handle and just a normal prolapse version.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/29 14:40:25 No.2160881
>>2160235
>>2159226
I found the model in my collection

https://pixeldrain.com/u/h4zAjkhG
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/29 14:43:07 No.2160894
>>2160469
Many Thanks for the mecha Mozilla :D
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/31 09:00:01 No.2162289
File: twilight-princess-midna-imp-form-3d-model-stl_u18chan.jpg - (252.21kb, 1700x1700, twilight-princess-midna-imp-form-3d-model-stl.jpg)
https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-models/miniatures/figurines/twilight-princess-midna-imp-form

Anyone have this Midna?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/07/31 15:21:40 No.2162371
File: Untitled-2_5_u18chan.png - (5.03mb, 2480x3508, Untitled-2.png)
This model was posting in here awhile ago,
but the internals was completly borked making it impossible to print.

Decided to mend it, add a base and loosly chop it for easier printing
https://pixeldrain.com/u/fseJL8ZQ
>>
Marde 2022/08/03 22:27:38 No.2164019
File: Midna01_u18chan.png - (1.1mb, 1080x1080, Midna01.png)
>>2162289
not that one, but got dome alternatives
https://pixeldrain.com/u/2XZGwWR6
https://pixeldrain.com/u/B3Bw6fvR
>>
Marde 2022/08/03 22:27:43 No.2164020
File: bigmidna_u18chan.jpg - (59.97kb, 1140x1140, big midna.jpg)
>>2164019
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/03 22:51:38 No.2164026
>>2162371
There are times I wish I could commission people to print ones like these off and paint them...
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/04 00:38:52 No.2164054
Anyone still got the Kayla models, seems some of the links went dead.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/04 10:00:55 No.2164193
>>2164054
someone made a archive on this post
l
v
>>2013231
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/06 06:13:42 No.2164940
File: Elastigirl10_u18chan.jpg - (638.25kb, 1500x1500, Elastigirl10.jpg)
do you have this figure model?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/06 07:30:18 No.2164969
>>2043938
I missed this one. Anyone happen to have it?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/07 00:12:23 No.2165626
>>2164193
Yep, and the only Kayla model in there is damaged, most of the face shape keys are gone, so its kinda useless.
>>
Diablo Lilith Furrynomous 2022/08/07 12:10:00 No.2165845
>>2164969
here you go, happy 3D printing.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/YuQYmJWo
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/09 22:13:33 No.2166739
File: biker-mice-from-mars-full-pack-vol-1-3d-model-stl_u18chan.jpg - (270.59kb, 1920x1080, biker-mice-from-mars-full-pack-vol-1-3d-model-stl.jpg)
Anyone got these?
looking for the full body of throttle and vinnie
models by the same artist too
https://u18chan.com/board/u18chan/fur/topic/1939651#2166526

Edited at 2022/08/10 00:01:57
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/10 00:32:37 No.2166815
>>2164940
there are a lot of Torrida models still missing in general, of both those still available and the banned ones
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/14 14:40:44 No.2168721
File: IxodesSatyr_u18chan.jpg - (147.3kb, 600x1024, IxodesSatyr.jpg)
Figured there'd be some folks here who'd be interested in a ball-jointed Satyr doll. It's all free.

Base doll parts:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4360029

Satyr conversion parts:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5436172/files

And there's a bunch of fitting magnetic hands as well, apparently:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4418123

Happy printing!

Edited at 2022/08/14 14:41:12
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/16 03:04:33 No.2169481
>>1895158

Anyone have these? I would really appreciate if they would be shared! ;_;
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/16 18:51:20 No.2169931
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/16 18:52:55 No.2169933
>>1860766
hi, you still have the files of The dragonguard, Eye-cult gryphkins and goldmaw lizards?
>>
The Dragonguard Furrynomous 2022/08/17 06:15:58 No.2170104
>>2169933
here you go I only have PRESUPPORTED version.
Happy 3D printing.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/bxdfkgRs
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/18 06:47:33 No.2170577
>>2170104
thanks! do you still have the Eye-cult gryphkins pack and goldmaw lizards pack?
>>
Goldmaw Lizards & Eye Cult Gryphkin Furrynomous 2022/08/19 16:23:15 No.2171238
>>2170104
here you go, happy 3D printing.
Goldmaw Lizards
https://pixeldrain.com/u/ySaD4eQV

Eye Cult Gryphkin
https://pixeldrain.com/u/7LTeuqt3
>>
Anonymouse 2022/08/21 03:47:08 No.2172298
A reupload of the DIVINE DYNASTY pack that was already shared here once.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/UgV4jp2q
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/23 09:55:12 No.2173428
Can someone share this one please?
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/cult-of-the-lamb-3d-print
>>
Marde 2022/08/24 01:21:11 No.2173856
File: LadyDimitrescu_u18chan.jpg - (135.3kb, 1280x1280, Lady Dimitrescu.jpg)
Someone asked for something from this artist, Lady Dimitrescu
https://pixeldrain.com/u/HuJQCXvN
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/24 10:48:20 No.2173971
>>2173856
Do you have her Francine Smith and Lois Griffin ones by any chance?
>>
Marde 2022/08/24 23:05:38 No.2174698
File: Francine01_u18chan.jpg - (329.69kb, 1500x1500, Francine01.jpg)
>>2173971
I think these are the ones you were looking for.
Lois:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/zQbEkiD4

Francine:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/no474xsk
>>
Marde 2022/08/24 23:05:43 No.2174699
File: LoisGriffin01_u18chan.jpg - (356.71kb, 1500x1500, Lois Griffin01.jpg)
>>2174698
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/25 03:21:29 No.2174842
File: mavis-3d-model-stl_u18chan.jpg - (147.95kb, 1500x1500, mavis-3d-model-stl.jpg)
>>2134129
Mavis Dracula with SFW and NSFW parts

https://pixeldrain.com/u/R4eLZSLg
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/25 10:43:00 No.2174961
>>
Marde 2022/08/25 23:14:53 No.2175236
>>2169481
Pirats as requested too.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/RdUR7GZX
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/26 11:20:03 No.2175404
File: 40c5af808886a9cc47c3d4bd0a62c741_u18chan.png - (1.72mb, 1920x1338, 40c5af808886a9cc47c3d4bd0a62c741.png)
Does anyone have this peace of cutiepie?
https://chunkerbuns.gumroad.com/l/goat
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/26 11:42:12 No.2175410
File: Camelot_Pen_u18chan.jpg - (238.14kb, 1005x627, Camelot_Pen.jpg)
Anyone have this or any of this guys work?
https://justgruff.gumroad.com/l/camelotnsfw
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/29 12:01:30 No.2176968
File: torrida_rnm_u18chan.jpg - (82.12kb, 929x400, torrida_rnm.jpg)
>>2173856
>>2174698
>>2174699
>>2174842
>>2135255
Thank you for the uploads, everyone!
Here's some that haven't been posted yet, one Beth Smith and two different Jessicas. All in SFW and NSFW.

https://pixeldrain.com/l/iEHmsetu

Looking for the Summer, Chel or Kim Possible models if anyone got em.

Edited at 2022/08/29 20:08:59
>>
Marde 2022/08/30 23:47:12 No.2178054
File: chel_u18chan.jpg - (40.98kb, 1280x1280, chel.jpg)
>>2176968
Here you go.

Kim:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/YCk4321K

Summer:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/Zu4TZsm6

Chel:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/RdSQCrNV
>>
Furrynomous 2022/08/31 04:39:54 No.2178183
>>2178054
Yo, big preesh. Thank you so much, kind soul.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/01 12:07:50 No.2178883
>>2176968
>>2178054
much appreciated, thank you!
>>
Gamer 2022/09/02 10:31:14 No.2179289
File: 20220902_122537_u18chan.jpg - (535.98kb, 1906x1840, 20220902_122537.jpg)
It's great, can someone get it? I have read in a post on his Twitter that he has it on the patreon.
The author is called Sergunya.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/02 16:34:30 No.2179465
File: top_u18chan.png - (254.95kb, 516x516, top.png)
Free
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/naughties/skystar-pony
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/03 10:56:11 No.2179821
>>2179465
This should be posted in gFur
>>
Anonymouse 2022/09/04 16:55:56 No.2180374
>>2179821

This is a 3d printable thread.
Where is the gay thread then?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/04 19:26:32 No.2180408
>>2180374

https://u18chan.com/gfur/
>>
Anonymouse 2022/09/04 21:53:28 No.2180450
>>2180408

And where is the 3d printable model section for exclusive gay stuff?

As far I know this is a mixture of both.
Both sexes are featured in this thread.
do not be a dipshit.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/04 22:09:20 No.2180454
>>2180374
>>2180450

You are right, HOWEVER should have been posted with a "spoiler" so people have to open in a new tab to see the thumbnail, seeing as how it fits the thread, but not the section of site, and the correct section doesn't have a correct thread. Note i am NOT a mod, i just know from experience.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/04 23:41:56 No.2180473
guys PLEASE, grab this one. it's limited time and there's only about 15 left of them. would be a real shame to see it go
https://bom39.gumroad.com/l/BxB_Galiena
>>
Marde 2022/09/04 23:58:16 No.2180479
File: rf1_1_u18chan.jpg - (168.73kb, 2574x1828, rf1.jpg)
Jibril from no game no life, Harpy
https://pixeldrain.com/u/jAgUS56Y

And lets be honest, we don't get enough content to make a bunch of different threads (even if we should be considering making a new one, this one is getting bloated)

>>2179465
Thanks for sharing.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/05 01:11:37 No.2180492
>>1895163
does anyone have this model i would really really appreciate it!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/05 09:08:33 No.2180699
>>2179821
>>2180374
>>2180408
>>2180450
>>2180454
Please stop the lazy attitude it takes zero effort to start a thread in gfur for printable models just go start one instead of hijacking this one.

I would love if u18chan actually had a 3D exclusive section to the site but it doesn't so we should be trying to put content in the right places and male exclusive stuff doesn't belong here period.

I am Bi btw and spend time in gfur so I am more annoyed that we have rules that people don't want to follow and make excuses to defend than the content itself.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/05 16:54:42 No.2180796
bump, someone needs to grab this one quick

>>2180473
>>
Anonymouse 2022/09/05 20:49:57 No.2180875
>>2180699

Noone hijacked this thread. This was explicitly for 3d printable models, it does not say "straight" and I do not think mods wants another duplicate.
Specially since there are a lot of shared packages that have both sexes.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/06 00:40:54 No.2180948
File: FbnSK3zUsAINmzs_u18chan.jpg - (106.41kb, 1080x1080, FbnSK3zUsAINmzs.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/ovEp4tV9
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/06 10:06:22 No.2181089
File: image_2022-09-06_050615036_u18chan.png - (11.58kb, 358x317, image_2022-09-06_050615036.png)
>>2180699
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/06 20:25:20 No.2181282
https://bom39.gumroad.com/l/BxB_Galiena

anyone got this yet?
>>
Anonymouse 2022/09/06 21:14:18 No.2181290
Wait, so a single dude is butthurt and wants everyone to move elsewhere? XD
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/06 21:20:10 No.2181292
>>2181282

If it's the last 3 left, I'll consider it. But don't keep your hopes up, if it's gone, it's gone

Edited at 2022/09/06 21:57:38
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/07 16:33:14 No.2181635
>>2180875
It does not need to say straight this entire board and all the threads in it are for straight or pretty much anything that isn't Male/Trans/Feral/Cub/Gore... ect only.
Is anything allowed to be posted here?
Are we fine with Cub here? I bet a lot of people will be upset at that one.

No one has made any complaints about shared packages, if they contain females then its permitted here regardless of if there is male only stuff mixed in, this has been enforced before.

Any and all things that are 100% male only are not supposed to be posted here, what's the point of gfur if its fine to post where ever you like?

>>2181290
I hardly think I am the only one and I know I am not because not all the above posts are mine.
I very much doubt that many people in here will be put out so saying everyone has to move is wildly over exaggerating.
Is it really that hard to follow rules when gFur is a single click away?
Why is a thread in gfur for male only prints so offensive to you, why is following rules so hard?
What exactly is the problem?

You know there are probably a lot of furs in gfur that might actually like some 3d prints and might have some of their own to share but never visit here at all, in fact I am certain they wont come here because when I have posted stuff in gfur if it had any female nudity in it at all even if the picture is 99% males screwing each other and there just happens to be a nude female in the background its the end of the world over there, its annoying but rules are rules.
>>
3D models & prints section in gfur Furrynomous 2022/09/07 16:47:36 No.2181647
There is now a 3D models & prints section in gfur.

https://u18chan.com/board/u18chan/gfur/topic/2181643

Go nuts!

Edited at 2022/09/07 16:51:27
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/07 17:08:08 No.2181649
File: interstellar_demon_stripper_rick_and_morty_3d_model_c4d_max_obj_fbx_ma_lwo_3ds_3dm_stl_4080273_o_u18chan.png - (488.62kb, 1500x844, interstellar_demon_stripper_rick_and_morty_3d_model_c4d_max_obj_fbx_ma_lwo_3ds_3dm_stl_4080273_o.png)
Anyone have this one?

https://3dexport.com/3dmodel-interstellar-demon-stripper-rick-and-morty-394382.htm
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/08 17:40:48 No.2182020
https://bom39.gumroad.com/l/BxB_Galiena

anyone got it? only 9 left guys..
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/08 18:30:05 No.2182042
>>2181635
I enjoy female and male solo models, not to mention herms. I did like how there was only one thread so the very few models there are not female only can get some attention. Male model thread will likely go straight to the end.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/09 15:57:28 No.2182422
File: 648bc63a8cba8ba3ec0af099677cec25f28fe2c049047096a43a576ef43ddf7b_u18chan.png - (306.93kb, 820x820, 648bc63a8cba8ba3ec0af099677cec25f28fe2c049047096a43a576ef43ddf7b.png)
Anybody got GeneralButa's Isabelle?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/10 01:03:21 No.2182657
8 left

https://bom39.gumroad.com/l/BxB_Galiena
>>
Marde 2022/09/10 01:28:18 No.2182662
>>2182422
is a bell:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/PTasTLNG

And for whoever tagged the reply
Shera greenwood:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/3NBcUnHk
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/10 15:22:01 No.2183059
File: 0a168a6d_original_u18chan.jpg - (177.53kb, 1920x1080, 0a168a6d_original.jpg)
Anyone have the print files?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/10 18:26:55 No.2183292
anyone know where i can find posable action figures to download for free and print them?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/10 20:28:16 No.2183351
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/11 03:31:35 No.2183530
anyone?

https://bom39.gumroad.com/l/BxB_Galiena
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/11 06:25:45 No.2183579
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/11 07:24:25 No.2183605
>>2183351
Jigglystix

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/jigglystix/
https://jigglystix.carrd.co/
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/13 18:31:47 No.2184700
https://bom39.gumroad.com/l/BxB_Galiena

7 left...
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/14 00:48:50 No.2184809
>>2180473
>>2181282
>>2182020
>>2182657
>>2183530
>>2184700
My guy, its only $20.
Just buy it at this point and be the person you want other people to be.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/14 14:15:55 No.2184997
I have Galiena, but since this guy asks so much, it would be like sharing it with a spoiled kid, so I'm not sharing, sorry...
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/14 14:36:34 No.2185002
>>2184997
At least give a proof that you have one, mister sassy pants
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/14 16:44:53 No.2185026
>>2184997

buddy of course i ask that much, the thing has a limited quantity. otherwise i wouldn't be bothering too much about it.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/15 10:36:04 No.2185315
>>2185026

Homie, do you not have 20 american dollar, dog?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/15 15:09:49 No.2185354
Wouldnt buy the model because fuck limiting digital assets
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/15 15:28:08 No.2185361
File: Unbenannt_5_u18chan.png - (119.33kb, 932x742, Unbenannt.png)
Aight. the model is fused to its base and overall in one piece. not too good. the blend file included dosnt work for me either.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/15 15:46:39 No.2185369
>>2185361
Kind of lame. Should have at least made pegs for the feet. That could be fixed in Zbrush by editing the STL but still a lot of work.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/16 21:44:08 No.2185888
someone just post the damn thing already so they can stop whining.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/17 17:58:49 No.2186285
https://bom39.gumroad.com/l/BxB_Galiena

2 left.
>>
Gamer 2022/09/18 09:37:53 No.2186741
>>2186285

Without the inserts it is not much use.

I mean that without cuts or joints it is a difficult task to achieve.

And considering that the base is glued to the model that makes it even more difficult.

I would buy it if someone cuts it nice and makes it more printable.

Edited at 2022/09/18 09:40:29
>>
Not "that" guy 2022/09/18 14:34:01 No.2186823
>>2186741
Depends on how the model is segmentet "if it even is"i would give it a try.
Thinking legs, torso, head, base.

I made this previously
>>2162371
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/18 15:50:13 No.2186834
I managed to print one of the Lola Bunny models that was posted here a while ago in a decent size in one full print. But the REALLY difficult part is painting a model that you can't print in parts. There will be places your brush just can't reach. useless unless segmented.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/18 16:14:21 No.2186838
>>2186741
Anyone with Zbrush could do it. Just use a square with Booleans to cut the base from the feet and then design a couple plugs for the feet, attach them to the base, and then use the base with pegs to Boolean cut the holes for the feet in to the model.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/18 17:25:05 No.2186872
Does any one have this Lola Model ?

https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/1299702923/lola-hase-bekleidet-nsfw-stl-fur-3d?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=nsfw+stl&ref=sr_gallery-2-26&organic_search_click=1
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/18 21:42:43 No.2186995
File: Capture_137_u18chan.png - (627.35kb, 521x521, Capture.PNG)
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/lola-witch

This one is quite nice as well on the off chance anyone picks it up
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/19 01:15:45 No.2187072
https://furrysculptures.com/producto/sirknight-20cm-figure-read-details/
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/19 05:51:14 No.2187125
>>2186741
I can give it a try too and split it into printable parts - not so sure about supported edition though.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/25 21:04:48 No.2190395
File: Fcn3UGfXEAUwRNa_u18chan.jpg - (206.94kb, 1800x1944, Fcn3UGfXEAUwRNa.jpg)
https://www.patreon.com/Sergunya
>>
Anonymouse 2022/09/26 18:31:16 No.2190714
>>2190395
This is really cool, I assume this is based on the famous japanese artists who does these "painterly" sculptures.
>>
Gamer 2022/09/29 16:29:44 No.2192055
File: Fdspj73XoAwdyhG_u18chan.jpg - (360.8kb, 2445x2055, Fdspj73XoAwdyhG.jpg)
Its time for get this models.


https://twitter.
*com/EvilCrivl/media

Edited at 2022/09/29 16:30:25
>>
Lopunny 2022/09/30 05:18:16 No.2192427
File: lopunny_u18chan.png - (383.9kb, 963x1217, lopunny.png)
>>2192055

https://pixeldrain.com/u/dXrBZV9F
>>
Furrynomous 2022/09/30 10:56:19 No.2192503
File: 0832d8ce69fbfeec69cc1da4b1720868492c35e192ad7a6bf561cbf6742df850-2336051296_u18chan.jpg - (32.64kb, 625x315, 0832d8ce69fbfeec69cc1da4b1720868492c35e192ad7a6bf561cbf6742df850-2336051296.jpg)
>>2192427
>>
Gamer 2022/09/30 13:31:49 No.2192557
>>2192427

True basketball team!
>>
Anonymouse 2022/10/01 08:40:33 No.2193003
File: pacha_justright_u18chan.jpg - (27.05kb, 600x600, pacha_justright.jpg)
>>2192427
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/01 16:26:28 No.2193138
File: nightmare22903_floppy_puppies3_u18chan.jpg - (574.79kb, 949x1433, nightmare22903_floppy_puppies3.jpg)
some random stuff i came up with, hopefully the file is usable, i for myselve doesnt print.

https://mega.nz/file/KhkHAKhR#192tXofAqmQK7WQ9rOAuMvUdYON6WsZs_aJZMQ_7I4Q
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/01 17:47:59 No.2193159
Who is the artist? And is there an uncensored version?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/01 20:29:12 No.2193236
>>2193159

Modelled it myselve, i can do a NSFW version if you like.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/01 21:27:29 No.2193255
Yes please
>>
Gamer 2022/10/01 21:56:13 No.2193268
>>2193236

could you do a version of a fox girl?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/01 22:52:37 No.2193299
Maybe a bikini version with nipple bulge
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/01 23:29:17 No.2193310
File: nightmare22903_floppy_puppies_nsfw_u18chan.jpg - (567.59kb, 980x1452, nightmare22903_floppy_puppies_nsfw.jpg)
So, here you go guys, dont get greedy lol, i just moddeled it for the pun, could make a biki version, but you wouldnt see much i guess.

https://mega.nz/file/281BXZ6S#GGCSLZQ3dWNroH7RCRqPn4Kx3ELEsMpaZCyY8fBk_V8

Edited at 2022/10/02 00:03:21
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/01 23:48:53 No.2193314
File: Capture_135_u18chan.png - (185.12kb, 815x911, Capture.PNG)
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/naughties/judy-hopps-shibari-stand-frame-chitu-supports

This looks like a bitch to print. Neat one though
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/02 02:42:41 No.2193391
File: nightmare22903_floppy_puppies_bikini_u18chan.jpg - (818.7kb, 1145x1722, nightmare22903_floppy_puppies_bikini.jpg)
bikini version, but im definivily done today.

https://mega.nz/file/m0NXlACL#gcHHe_RLHVbHbhtolAMu23jdARRHSO2ah79dcLSsEDg
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/02 03:14:36 No.2193417
These are amazing thank you from all of us
>>
Gadget Hackwrench 2022/10/02 18:55:31 No.2193708
File: boomer_godess_u18chan.png - (170.51kb, 674x774, boomer_godess.png)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/EzGyAj2i
>>
Loona 2022/10/02 19:01:10 No.2193711
File: zoomer_godess_u18chan.png - (571.93kb, 811x1080, zoomer_godess.png)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/aECizg5v
>>
Are there T-poses or A-poses? Furrynomous 2022/10/02 19:42:04 No.2193726
>>2193708
>>2193711
So they can possibly be Imported, Re-topologized, Textured,
Rigged, Posed, Animated, then Rendered into Blender?

I'm surprised there aren't that many decent, open source
Gadget Hackwrench models since she's so popular.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/02 20:41:17 No.2193744
>>2193726
Beats me. This is the only Gadget model I stumbled upon so far, and added the base just for a convinience. Both stl-files got detachable meshes, so mayhaps someone more skilled could rearrange it into something more workable
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/08 15:08:42 No.2196589
File: il_794xN.3491211902_3bic_u18chan.png - (507.56kb, 794x701, il_794xN.3491211902_3bic.png)
I know this is not furry
but have anyone this model ?

https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/1113407750/sexy-weiblicher-s3m-justice-krieger?click_key=4e8c347ec251b751c748aa8864c7bf35b9cb8020%3A1113407750&click_sum=bbab0e22&ref=search_recently_viewed-6
>>
Gamer 2022/10/10 10:01:24 No.2197653
File: FdHVHqNXoAETpuK_u18chan.jpg - (93.58kb, 1280x720, FdHVHqNXoAETpuK.jpg)
cof cof* this!

twitter(DOT)com/anyone_nsfw/status/1572272331904675841

Edited at 2022/10/10 10:01:58
>>
Phobos 2022/10/11 21:34:30 No.2198470
File: lola_1_u18chan.png - (424.07kb, 794x794, lola.png)
>>2186872

I bought this model. If you want you can buy me a coffee and I will buy other models with the donations as soon as possible.

https://ko-fi.com/phobos2k

https://ko-fi.com/s/c597a524fe

https://pixeldrain.com/u/zxofMwci

Edited at 2022/10/11 21:52:12
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/12 09:21:14 No.2198691
File: demoness-3d-print-model-3d-model-obj-stl-ztl_u18chan.jpg - (113.79kb, 1920x1080, demoness-3d-print-model-3d-model-obj-stl-ztl.jpg)
Have anyone this Model ?

https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-models/miniatures/figurines/demoness-3d-print-model
>>
Phobos 2022/10/12 09:56:13 No.2198694
>>2196589

https://pixeldrain.com/u/eHpbXnXs

https://ko-fi.com/s/7db69a5b93

If you want you can buy me a coffee and I will buy other models with the donations.

https://ko-fi.com/phobos2k
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/14 11:09:03 No.2199984
File: LOONAil_794xN.4228228510_jqb6_u18chan.png - (610.61kb, 794x1022, LOONAil_794xN.4228228510_jqb6.png)
Where can I find the STL files or do any of you have them?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1320016067/loona-slave-hb-3d-resin-printing?click_key=3acdf0f9468a8189dc039062b1eb957fd6d98f8f%3A1320016067&click_sum=906db308&ref=market_strv-5&frs=1
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/16 15:48:33 No.2200877
File: tawna-bandicoot-figure-includes-extra-crate-3d-model-stl_u18chan.jpg - (624.09kb, 2000x3000, tawna-bandicoot-figure-includes-extra-crate-3d-model-stl.jpg)
anyone got this?

https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-models/miniatures/figurines/tawna-bandicoot-figure-includes-extra-crate

https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-models/miniatures/figurines/tawna-bandicoot-figure-bikini-version
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/16 15:48:38 No.2200878
File: tawna-bandicoot-figure-bikini-version-3d-model-stl_u18chan.jpg - (607.46kb, 2000x3000, tawna-bandicoot-figure-bikini-version-3d-model-stl.jpg)
>>2200877
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/17 07:19:31 No.2201147
File: 3f40959496c8f65176421186bd2a4d417f7de715_s2_n2_u18chan.png - (1.19mb, 1280x1280, 3f40959496c8f65176421186bd2a4d417f7de715_s2_n2.png)
>>2200878

not bad :3
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/17 16:24:48 No.2201405
>>2201147
Did you print that or is it a stock photo from the site?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/10/17 17:52:21 No.2201430
>>2201405
found it in a review on etsy
>>
gamer 2022/11/01 21:52:21 No.2208013
Does anyone have any good models of suki? I saw that a certain ecrivl has a very pretty suki!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/06 17:22:33 No.2210089
>>2199984
Looks like it's customized base $5 model, as it seems the og artist doesn't do NSFW?

Anyway you can get base model here:
https://www.artstation.com/marketplace/p/XKGOB/fan-art-loona-helluva-boss
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/08 22:50:25 No.2210908
File: FS12126XsAA3s3Y_u18chan.jpg - (88.92kb, 1920x1080, FS12126XsAA3s3Y.jpg)
Does anyone have the stl files?
https://www.patreon.com/GeneralButa
https://twitter.com/GeneralButa/status/1525227885702746112
https://www.patreon.com/posts/commission-66471937
>>
Does anyone have created furry art out of 3d printed food? Furrynomous 2022/11/10 09:37:38 No.2211438
This Is How 3D Printed Sugar Is Made
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rZuPPFmDDk
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/11 15:06:07 No.2211889
>>2210908
He doesn't share commissioned models, so good luck with that.
edit: also the dude that ordered it is selling 3d prints of it.

Edited at 2022/11/11 15:09:21
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/24 19:54:56 No.2217149
File: 05_diorama_renamon_pose1_u18chan.jpg - (1.51mb, 5333x3000, 05_diorama_renamon_pose1.jpg)
https://manueldejorge.gumroad.com/l/vktvo

Anybody has this please?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/25 00:32:13 No.2217328
>>2217149
Damn! That's nice. VERY expensive though so i wouldn't hold your breath.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/29 13:26:49 No.2219325
>>2217149
Thats one of the nicest renamon models ive seen.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/11/29 16:56:12 No.2219380
Legit would have bought this if Black Friday.cyber Monday had this in any kind of deal.
>>
Phobos 2022/11/30 16:26:29 No.2219697
File: MyPokePrints-GardevoirSexy_u18chan.jpg - (135.12kb, 1280x1280, MyPokePrints - Gardevoir (Sexy).jpg)
Gardevoir

https://ko-fi.com/s/51d72ace2d

Edited at 2022/12/11 18:37:36
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/01 01:50:46 No.2219897
>>2219697
These are free there too.

https://ko-fi.com/s/9d4455ce71
https://ko-fi.com/s/c597a524fe
https://ko-fi.com/s/7db69a5b93
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/02 14:14:19 No.2220799
>>2219697
The links appear to be down, I get redirected to ko-fi.com/explore

Did someone manage to grab all models and would be so kind to share them?

As a side-note, MyPokePrints has a couple more free models of various Pokemon for those interested:
https://cults3d.com/en/users/Mypokeprints/creations?direction=asc&sort=download_price_cents
>>
Phobos 2022/12/03 08:20:02 No.2221189
>>2220799
Online

Edited at 2022/12/03 12:07:33
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/04 02:27:27 No.2221499
phobos guy just out here reselling other peoples stl files. I have more respect for regular pirates than for these shitty little grifters.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/04 06:47:48 No.2221540
>>2221499
To be fair, first time around all files were "0$ or up", and if he bought them getting a buck or two on a purely voluntary basis in appreciation or as funding for further purchases which will be shared is quite acceptable.

Ko-fi might auto-suggest a minimum price and the second time round he simply forgot to reset it to "0$ or up". Admittedly I do not know if that is the case, but given the first round was for free, I wouldn't attribute malicious intent for now.
>>
Phobos 2022/12/04 11:34:24 No.2221574
>>2221540
Exactly that. I gave some away for free at first. I bought them all myself. 2 people donated me a few euros for a free model and I bought a few more Pokemon, with the profit I will buy new ones again.
The new ones are free.

I hoped to get a little bit back in my investment.

>>2217149
If I have collected enough donations I will get the Renamon model :)

Edited at 2022/12/04 11:46:39
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/05 11:10:59 No.2221995
>>2221499
Yep, only thing even lower would be selling models, that are legally available for free (yep, some people do even that...)
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/06 19:27:01 No.2222649
>>1822255
Does anyone have the Coaxoch the Duchess stl archive? i'm not able to find it
>>
Marde 2022/12/07 22:39:52 No.2223037
>>2222649

https://pixeldrain.com/u/vPWZDqvc
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/08 02:30:42 No.2223100
File: image_2022-12-07_213006992_u18chan.png - (901.82kb, 850x1279, image_2022-12-07_213006992.png)
been trying to find the STLs for this, anyone able to help? I've seen it pop up in this thread before
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/08 05:53:26 No.2223137
I've always wondered about this, but how difficult would it be to have a 3D printed fully articulated armature, then create a mold from a 3D printed character, so that you could put the armature inside the mold and give it a silicone skin...

I was thinking, if I ever had a doll figure, it'd have to be something like that. So that it had soft pliable and flexible skin, but hard bones to keep it from flopping around like a 100% silicone toy would.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/08 11:07:33 No.2223207
>>2223037
Thanks!!
>>
Catevari 2022/12/08 21:45:58 No.2223437
>>2223100
https://pixeldrain.com/u/HEa8GVNg

Enjoy
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/12 10:02:08 No.2224599
File: MyPokePrints-Eevee1_u18chan.jpg - (241.95kb, 1280x1225, MyPokePrints - Eevee 1.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/HbdmxyjG

Edited at 2023/01/01 13:37:02
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/12 10:02:13 No.2224600
File: MyPokePrints-Fuecoco2_u18chan.jpg - (70.18kb, 1024x1280, MyPokePrints - Fuecoco 2.jpg)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/m7QbDQni

Edited at 2023/01/01 13:36:07
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/24 21:56:32 No.2230378
Anybody have this?
https://cults3d.com/es/modelo-3d/juegos/space-wolf-shammalammamumu
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/25 22:11:11 No.2230734
Anyone have this. https://www.etsy.com/listing/1361065494/nala-nsfw-3d-print-model?click_key=6f67ba2f2cc8d0ceb379b2820b1c4d0e5e6f82ab%3A1361065494&click_sum=7db4e75c&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=nsfw+furry&ref=sr_gallery-1-10&organic_search_click=1
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/25 22:13:20 No.2230735
Or this. https://www.etsy.com/listing/1370645541/renamon-nsfw-fan-art-for-3d-print?click_key=1b2212ce02ec9af184cb45db784e1709992b074c%3A1370645541&click_sum=5e60e908&ref=shop_home_recs_9&crt=1
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/26 00:45:40 No.2230771
File: s4_u18chan.jpg - (441.11kb, 1429x2102, s4.jpg)
>>2230378
There's also another version here
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/space-wolf-2
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/26 18:53:51 No.2231018
File: Capture_140_u18chan.png - (749.64kb, 742x676, Capture.PNG)
Some bad clipping issues with that model it looks like.
>>
furrynmous 2022/12/29 03:09:20 No.2232173
File: 720X720-kharynn-main_u18chan.jpg - (74.33kb, 720x720, 720X720-kharynn-main.jpg)
https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-kharynn-the-tireless-fury-221695
>>
furrynmous 2022/12/29 05:44:39 No.2232247
Found the artist on twitter @okabepom

https://okabepom.gumroad.com/l/zpjps?layout=profile
>>2114904
>>
HelpfulEevee 2022/12/29 08:22:52 No.2232305
File: 7326b44eae4e34d9a33b4d125f86d14ecde0a7c229a536979dfdfb7ee903202d_u18chan.png - (481.32kb, 820x820, 7326b44eae4e34d9a33b4d125f86d14ecde0a7c229a536979dfdfb7ee903202d.png)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/76eEGcPE
>>
Tailmon 2022/12/30 03:50:17 No.2232640
Manuel De Jorge's Renamons are on sale like 50% off with promo code at the cart:
theicequeen

http://manueldejorge.gumroad.com

Sale lasts until the end of the year.
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/30 08:49:48 No.2232703
File: FlMeoMPaYAE1qM0_u18chan.jpg - (578.36kb, 4096x1502, FlMeoMPaYAE1qM0.jpg)
>>2232640
Shit that's a really good deal. This one is around $25 with the code.
While I'm poor as shit nowadays I hope we can get a hero we don't deserve but really need.
>>
Phobos 2022/12/30 10:13:31 No.2232720
>>2232173
https://pixeldrain.com/u/Ves4yVvV

Happy Printing
>>
Tailmon 2022/12/30 10:31:08 No.2232723
>>2232703
Same here, poor as balls. Here's hoping!
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/30 11:11:55 No.2232727
>>2115681
Does anyone got this?
>>
Furrynomous 2022/12/31 07:56:27 No.2233270
HelpfulEevee & Phobos: Thank you for the models, very nice year-end-gifts!
>>
Custom Toriel ViVi 2023/01/01 12:05:05 No.2233816
File: PrintParts1_u18chan.png - (759.71kb, 1787x1002, PrintParts (1).png)
Hey yall,has anyone gotten their hands on the files of chunkerbun's customizable toriel files?, If so, cuold you be so kind to share them please? thank you.
>>
Custom Toriel ViVi 2023/01/01 12:09:02 No.2233817
Here are the gumroad links to the the files.
https://chunkerbuns.gumroad.com/l/goat?layout=profile
>>
Coat Racks ViVi 2023/01/01 12:11:51 No.2233818
File: dragao-1_u18chan.jpg - (665.85kb, 2791x2791, dragao-1.jpg)
I also bought these cool coat racks that bite down and hold whatever you put in them, here yall go.

Dragon - https://pixeldrain.com/u/u18KVmhT

Wolf - https://pixeldrain.com/u/L6mh1viu
>>
Coat Racks ViVi 2023/01/01 12:11:56 No.2233819
File: lobo-cinza-perpectiva_u18chan.jpg - (345.11kb, 2790x2790, lobo-cinza-perpectiva.jpg)
>>2233818
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/02 03:41:03 No.2234096
>>2233818
thats cute, thanks for sharing
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/03 02:11:45 No.2234492
File: cubby_bear_death_knight_u18chan.jpg - (786.87kb, 1466x1805, cubby_bear_death_knight.jpg)
Hi, got a small side project done, was just a mood, art is by @PineconeDraws, character is @BigWitchBear. free STL, enjoy!

https://mega.nz/file/G8EClKbS#CUh-Ddp7OkOjhNWNl2Go_1XFgV5LZQOY-CX-REQ8QvA
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/03 16:41:52 No.2234738
>>2185361

did someone got hold of this? i could try separating the limbs to print separately
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/08 19:27:11 No.2236842
File: 5_390_u18chan.png - (990.37kb, 2457x1685, ыуауу5.png)
anybody have this Suki print by Evil Crivl?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/09 19:55:10 No.2237284
>>2236842

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/R9CV0iYPs2gwxQ/suki_files

Here's the Suki model
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/09 20:39:57 No.2237298
>>2237284
Very cool. Thanks for posting
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/13 23:54:09 No.2239097
File: renhol_u18chan.png - (348.98kb, 1210x789, renhol.PNG)
Found this model while browsing around kemono.party - imported into blender and exported as a 3d .stl file. Lewd Renamon Pen holder. Enjoy.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/1rouS4XT
>>
Zayna Furrynomous 2023/01/14 02:30:52 No.2239160
File: img_1635__sized_l_u18chan.jpeg - (99.31kb, 800x1067, img_1635__sized_l.jpeg)
Does anyone have Zayna The Golden Gobliness by Iter Miniatures? They removed their stuff from myminifactory and stop selling the prints
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/14 07:08:27 No.2239244
>>2239160
Here you go.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/h5WzJT5r
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/14 08:58:51 No.2239267
Who's the artist? Of the renamon file

Edited at 2023/01/14 09:00:00
>>
Juancho 2023/01/14 14:21:26 No.2239342
Good afternoon, could you reupload this file, it's great. Thanks.
>>1965657

Edited at 2023/01/14 14:23:42
>>
Juancho 2023/01/14 15:05:20 No.2239351
Hi, I've seen some great models you've posted, but I've recently discovered this forum and they're no longer available. Could you reupload these files? Thank you Visayan7.
>>1866629
>>1877210
>>1931693
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/14 17:57:13 No.2239394
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/14 19:12:47 No.2239434
Thank you
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/15 23:09:33 No.2239859
>>2239244

Thanks so much, I've been looking for this for forever!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/16 11:33:18 No.2239998
>>2239859
Np, you were super lucky.
I was sorting through 500GB of print files the day before and just happen to remember seeing it in the files.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/16 16:54:12 No.2240087
File: VaeVictis_u18chan.jpg - (233.28kb, 811x776, Vae Victis.jpg)
Does anyone got this?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/19 19:31:19 No.2241240
File: death_u18chan.png - (843.65kb, 1280x724, death.PNG)
From the same guy who did the Renamon Print. Like its a seriously cool print. But he is over priced as fuck!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/20 03:09:23 No.2241440
>>2239097
nice one anon thanks
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/20 05:48:12 No.2241466
>>2241240
Thats really nice.

Personally I don't really think these are overpriced, these are really high quality print files.
I have seen much worse with much higher price tags.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/27 09:04:21 No.2244554
anyone got any mega folders of all the stuff they have collected over the years? some people pop em online every now and then
>>
HelpfulEevee 2023/01/28 08:06:30 No.2245024
File: 0c6fddbc62994df732bdd49a9dc114d84c5188ebd5dbb83a720ff70b9ca4eddd_u18chan.png - (295.79kb, 820x820, 0c6fddbc62994df732bdd49a9dc114d84c5188ebd5dbb83a720ff70b9ca4eddd.png)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/qGauNnpk
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/29 22:08:57 No.2245628
>>2245620
(Repost from another thread)
Buta toriel, if anyone has any more buta stuff, please share
https://pixeldrain.com/u/RGNmqgDF
>>
Furrynomous 2023/01/31 18:22:20 No.2246370
File: discount33_u18chan.jpg - (84.6kb, 616x356, discount33.jpg)
His works 33% discount, only for 3 days

https://twitter.com/ManuelDeJorge/status/1620471555758362625
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/01 23:28:08 No.2246939
File: loona_2_u18chan.png - (4.12mb, 2560x1924, loona.png)
Dude!
Some really nice models here!
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/naughties/imprisoned-loona

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/naughties/krystal
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/01 23:28:13 No.2246940
File: krystal01_u18chan.png - (1.93mb, 1678x1926, krystal01.png)
>>2246939
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/02 07:07:57 No.2247082
File: renamon01_u18chan.png - (2.73mb, 3840x3073, renamon01.png)
>>2246939
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/naughties/renamon-anyone_nsfw
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/02 07:08:45 No.2247083
File: bonus_0_u18chan.png - (347.03kb, 801x898, bonus.png)
>>2246939
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/naughties/furry-witch-printable
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/02 07:09:45 No.2247084
File: ankha01_u18chan.png - (4.53mb, 3840x2886, ankha01.png)
>>2246939
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/naughties/ankha-3d-printable
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/02 07:10:37 No.2247085
File: 2b.277_u18chan.png - (3.98mb, 3840x4801, 2b.277.png)
>>2246939
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/naughties/2b-furry
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/02 07:14:10 No.2247088
File: roxy-9_u18chan.jpg - (1.2mb, 1970x1788, roxy-9.jpg)
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/naughties/roxy-fnaf-security-breach-roxanne-wolf-fnaf
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/02 07:15:16 No.2247089
File: bulma1_u18chan.gif - (8.66mb, 900x900, bulma1.gif)
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/naughties/bulma-s-wish-nsfw-4-in-1
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/02 07:16:53 No.2247090
File: renamongi_u18chan.gif - (9.65mb, 780x780, renamongi.gif)
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/naughties/renamon-bed-time-nsfw
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/02 07:27:33 No.2247094
File: 1_628_u18chan.png - (377.74kb, 1821x1066, 1.png)
Some stuff from NoNoToys

https://cults3d.com/en/users/NoNoToys/creations
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/02 07:28:22 No.2247095
File: render02_u18chan.jpg - (344.35kb, 1920x1080, render02.jpg)
Some stuff from gibly

https://cults3d.com/en/users/gibly/creations
>>
Claws or Eva Reupload? Vivi 2023/02/03 00:24:12 No.2247400
Hey does anyone have the file of any articulated claws or any of the Evangelion busts? If so please could you reupload please? Thanks in advance!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/04 01:39:32 No.2247781
File: e96928f447ae66a5cc045024bf930150_u18chan.png - (460.71kb, 1760x1063, e96928f447ae66a5cc045024bf930150.png)

>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/04 12:44:13 No.2247888
File: 1_938_u18chan.jpg - (291.03kb, 1392x1042, 1.jpg)
A bit off topic but seeing as we have a lot of people into 3D printing here does anyone happen to have the print files for this?

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/various/slinghammer-repeating-slingshot-slingbow-crossbow-pistol-gun-for-8mm-steel-balls-dondipper
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/05 23:55:34 No.2248423
File: 1650071521063-1_u18chan.jpg - (73.25kb, 794x794, 1650071521063-1.jpg)
Anyone have this?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/05 23:56:02 No.2248424
File: 1650071521063-0_u18chan.jpg - (551.96kb, 2000x3000, 1650071521063-0.jpg)
https://www.jotoro.xyz/ProductDetail.aspx?iid=145037777&pr=61.88

https://www.etsy.com/ie/listing/1139883659/sexy-fox-furry-mr-fox-sculpture

Edited at 2023/02/06 00:04:31
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/06 06:49:16 No.2248530
>>2248424
My anti virus was not happy with that first link...

Your second link does not go anywhere as well.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/06 07:00:36 No.2248534
>>2248530
Try google images search to find the other sources.

Update: I can't source the original artists you can ask and request other artist to re-create the models.

Edited at 2023/02/06 07:07:08
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/06 07:15:12 No.2248537
File: 1546847269.fursona-toys_20190106_154948_u18chan.png - (388.15kb, 619x1272, 1546847269.fursona-toys_20190106_154948.png)
I don't know if someone could 3D print this out.
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/30000237/
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/06 07:15:17 No.2248538
File: 1546823867.fursona-toys_20190106_155024_u18chan.png - (345.87kb, 656x1277, 1546823867.fursona-toys_20190106_155024.png)
>>2248537
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/06 22:55:14 No.2248768
>>2248537
This got funded in the fandom and is available on Etsy for $65 https://etsy.me/40xnXSG
I bought one, they're quite good and they shipped pretty quick.
>>
Country Loona Furrynomous 2023/02/09 01:43:01 No.2249628
File: armando-carpinteyro_u18chan.jpg - (375.77kb, 1536x2048, armando-carpinteyro.jpg)
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/country-loona-shammalammamumu
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/10 03:11:10 No.2249981
>>2223037

Thank you kind traveler

Edited at 2023/02/10 03:11:39
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/18 05:54:08 No.2253460
does anyone have a white wolf tavarn collection?
>>
chyvak34 Furrynomous 2023/02/22 01:28:38 No.2255111
File: 28fa32a4-1469-4675-94da-37085ec1c1e1_u18chan.png - (412.74kb, 666x890, 28fa32a4-1469-4675-94da-37085ec1c1e1.png)
Does anyone have printable models?
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/chyvak/extras
https://www.patreon.com/chyvak34
>>
chyvak34 Furrynomous 2023/02/22 01:28:43 No.2255112
File: 00b8f45d-ce43-42a1-9424-5ddeec5cdaae_u18chan.png - (1.08mb, 1666x1862, 00b8f45d-ce43-42a1-9424-5ddeec5cdaae.png)
>>2255111
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/28 07:35:42 No.2257665
File: snuffy-vtuber-figure-3d-model-stl_u18chan.jpg - (213.06kb, 1800x1800, snuffy-vtuber-figure-3d-model-stl.jpg)
Does anyone have this Snuffy STL?

https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-models/miniatures/figurines/snuffy-vtuber-figure
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/28 15:27:38 No.2257749
File: 61060f862d0a40a101da59e769adc3c9b71bf4ad97c07f59df933ce3584505bb_u18chan.gif - (7.75mb, 800x790, 61060f862d0a40a101da59e769adc3c9b71bf4ad97c07f59df933ce3584505bb.gif)
Any know if this model ever found her way off Evil Crivl patreon?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/02/28 16:15:39 No.2257764
File: 47218862655ce353210f5c29c5960c85f2842d49b3c71648592d49ec296ae1c2_u18chan.png - (13.13mb, 2828x1620, 47218862655ce353210f5c29c5960c85f2842d49b3c71648592d49ec296ae1c2.png)
>>2257749
https://kemono.party/patreon/user/45235243
thanks for the source now we wait till it comes out.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/01 22:48:31 No.2258341
Omg
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/02 01:29:23 No.2258410
Someone please hurry up and get this for us
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/04 21:18:11 No.2259571
2257749
Anything yet?
>>
HelpfulEevee 2023/03/09 07:46:17 No.2261500
File: Audie_Print02_u18chan.png - (245.63kb, 820x820, Audie_Print02.png)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/PfRRLZ6n
>>
HelpfulEevee 2023/03/09 07:48:15 No.2261501
File: Mareanie_Print01_u18chan.png - (271.98kb, 820x820, Mareanie_Print01.png)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/UrMQUDan
>>
it's a start good luck printing a smaller models :3 Furrynomous 2023/03/20 01:01:40 No.2265583
File: 3Dprintedsquichytoys_0_u18chan.png - (2.65mb, 1280x2393, 3D printed squichy toys.png)
3D Printing Silicone Squishy Toys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fXqjtuFSuI

How A Hyperrealistic Sculptor Makes Lifelike Replicas Of People
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkrnNOvrGL8

The Tail Company: 3D printed movable animatronic tails
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrwM9-eMmb8

There seems to be a small revolution project that is happening in close doors.

Edited at 2023/03/20 01:07:48
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/20 01:11:02 No.2265590
File: 1362937113.fluff-kevlar_refara_c_u18chan.jpg - (491.15kb, 1573x1020, 1362937113.fluff-kevlar_refara_c.jpg)
>>2265583
To be continued...
It is possible to create and build her from scratch since we do have the available logistics planning and layout the real question is where do we get these materials and build them from what machine?

hair, tail, fur fibers can be printed out with ease while bone structures can be created with a 3D printer while 3D molds can cast out silicone muscles and skin can be grafted on the toy ta-da!

UPDATE: Yes, you can build ara at a small barbiedoll scale and can speculate the cost if she were built at a human size scale.

Edited at 2023/03/20 01:25:16
>>
Furrynomous 2023/03/26 10:27:05 No.2268207
>>2261501
Do you have the Froslass one? I've seen like three different wrong links of it, all of them aiming to the Vanilla the Rabbit one.
>>
HelpfulEevee 2023/03/29 06:20:44 No.2269469
>>2268207
I remember seeing it in the Furry STL Telegram group. Let me find it again.
>>
GeneralButa - Froslass Furrynomous 2023/04/01 06:58:34 No.2270609
>>2268207
here you go, happy 3D printing.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/1mgNhbWe

Edited at 2023/04/01 06:59:38
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/01 08:31:36 No.2270671
>>2270609
Thanks a lot, thought I had already missed that one to bad luck.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/01 10:45:21 No.2270768
>>2269469
Can you link that group?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/01 18:38:01 No.2270894
This thread has devolved into nothing but a bunch of people asking if anyone has the model they're looking for, and others posting links to paid content. I guess all great things have to end.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/02 10:51:15 No.2271068
File: d828850dcadb2eeadabf43ce28a5a3c27c51cacb53545894f335384cee3f25af_u18chan.png - (408.96kb, 928x1080, d828850dcadb2eeadabf43ce28a5a3c27c51cacb53545894f335384cee3f25af.png)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/wstb49cQ
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/02 10:53:42 No.2271069
>>2271068
Alot more:
https://kemono.party/patreon/user/75068235
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/02 15:00:39 No.2271135
>>2271069
You wouldn't happen to have any of the ones you cant download from kemono?

Carmelita
imprisoned Loona
Krystal
Rouge
Princcess Peach
Bonus Halloween
2B furry

These don't seem to have any links.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/09 10:43:16 No.2274271
>>2183059
hi, did someone post this model here?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/09 11:08:35 No.2274277
>>2271068
Is the texture included?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/10 00:46:46 No.2274497
does anyone have this?
https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-models/miniatures/figurines/foxy-pinup-fnaf

would really like this and any other fanf models if theyre out there
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/18 00:30:45 No.2277814
>>2257749
>>2257764

Hey it finally came out, here's the link to the Big Lion Mommy Milkers

https://disk.yandex.ru/d/rfQuJkmqAVGXRg
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/24 16:39:33 No.2280393
File: 043aa237970c522ac0661fdcb7eb45486a8d047d40b36ba778210c5c5f98610d_u18chan.jpg - (85.46kb, 880x1320, 043aa237970c522ac0661fdcb7eb45486a8d047d40b36ba778210c5c5f98610d.jpg)
hi, it's not furry but...
do someone have this model?
https://kemono.party/patreon/user/42894709/post/56068646
>>
Furrynomous 2023/04/27 20:32:03 No.2281682
>>2047784

I know it's 2 years late but. I mean you can print a mold but if you want soft print, tpu is your best bet. Sex toys can be printed with one but catch is a well tuned direct drive printer or a REALLY well tuned bowden tube printer.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/03 05:47:43 No.2284259
anyone has this?

https://bom39.gumroad.com/l/BxB_Galiena?layout=profile
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/24 05:38:39 No.2294610
Does anyone have any of general buta's files? all his patreon rewards on kemono get deleted after a month
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/26 05:50:04 No.2295802
>>2294610
Any in particular you are looking for? The telegram channels I sub to have some of Buta's work, but my interbutt connection is too slow to download them, then upload them all.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/05/27 01:01:47 No.2296127
Not sure what ones he is looking for but I've had my eye on the Hellhound Loona - SFW and the Captive Blue Fox
>>
Furrynomous 2023/06/04 02:49:14 No.2300144
>>2296127
>>2294610

Sorry, I forgot about this.

Crystal: https://mega.nz/file/oYlXxIia#p6RO1BrdG9QV7_O5gnTA4E920BqpkaHCQpUK6XmGozw

Loona:https://mega.nz/file/BVViTZIJ#Ht-ZZqvzbFuF_ojEHKYdwoGzdTVxxH3MK0e8XaqxXhk

Vanilla, just for fun: https://mega.nz/file/oJ8Q1YII#Q2ZpAiUBLwuEmiohH5qVuWsFNlen8Z-MJmUAvvxm5aQ
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/08 08:46:51 No.2317256
File: ZBrush-ScreenGrab05_u18chan.jpg - (58.45kb, 668x713, ZBrush-ScreenGrab05.jpg)
could someone share this?
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/beaver-girl-in-swimsuit
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/10 05:45:57 No.2318215
x

Edited at 2023/07/10 05:47:59
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/10 05:47:06 No.2318216
>>2317256

yup, here you go

https://anonfiles.com/V848sd12z3/BeaverGirl_stl
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/12 03:06:18 No.2319129
File: 360063808_226261356479805_2850168726569586981_n_u18chan.jpg - (212.7kb, 1080x1920, 360063808_226261356479805_2850168726569586981_n.jpg)
Just to bump this thread, here is my latest print.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/17 22:08:37 No.2321601
>>1978771
>>1978788
Hey! Can someone re-up this one? I missed it while the file was valid/
>>
Anonymouse 2023/07/19 17:48:41 No.2322387
>>2321601

If you had the filename I might be able to find it. Right now can't find anything named JADE.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/21 10:37:48 No.2322966
>>2321601
>>2322387
The Artist name is Kaylafox or rysonanthrodog, depending on which site you look for them. Both are named at the bottom left and right of OP's uplaoded picture respectively. The former should be far easier to find according to a cursory search.

The Character is Jade or Jade Cyberwolf and files for sale can be found on gumroad and a few other places:
https://kaylafox.gumroad.com/l/JadeNew?layout=profile
https://kaylafox.gumroad.com/l/Jade?layout=profile

I believe looking for "Kaylafox Jade" should lead to results on the web, and seeing that the picture referenced here was named "1604290620.rysonanthrodog_jadefigure_u18chan.png" by OP it could be the STL / ZIP was named similarily, i.e. containing "rysonanthrodog".

I hope this helps.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/21 11:26:34 No.2322971
>>2319129
What model is that?
>>
Anonymouse 2023/07/22 02:56:02 No.2323212
>>2322966

I have these files... the other under the name by KaylaFox is Spyro.

https://anonfiles.com/99Vb2a3fz1/Kayla_zip

https://anonfiles.com/W3V32a35ze/KaylaSlave_zip
>>
Furrynomous 2023/07/22 04:16:41 No.2323247
>>2322971
It’s a file I’ve had for years. Could have sworn I got it here.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/02 14:18:50 No.2327647
>>2323247
Could you share it again?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/02 19:20:39 No.2327724
>>2327647

Been in and out of the hospital with some health issues and haven’t even been near my computer. But I’ll try to remember in a few weeks
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/06 09:06:40 No.2329143
File: mineruRender01_u18chan.png - (735.89kb, 1080x1080, mineruRender01.png)
someone have generalbutas Mineru
>>
Tark 2023/08/13 03:13:22 No.2331991
https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-space-bugs-of-death-thicctor-315063
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/13 17:23:44 No.2332203
File: screenshot017_u18chan.png - (4.28mb, 2160x1436, screenshot017.png)
https://pixeldrain.com/u/MzVYRHij
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/18 04:36:43 No.2334286
File: 01_942_u18chan.jpg - (325.08kb, 1920x1080, 01.jpg)
Does anyone have any of these Gibly models? I'm really looking for the Ankha ones but any of them would be nice because their work is top tier.

https://cults3d.com/en/users/gibly/3d-models
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/24 02:57:18 No.2336982
Does Anybody have The Huge Collection of most of these prints that was floating around on here Still? I had it at one point and time And My Hard-Drive died shortly before getting a 3d printer. I just want to Re-download most of what was lost. Also I wouldn't mind if Files from the 3d model Thread are included to as i lost those files too. Thanks

Edited at 2023/08/24 03:03:46
>>
Furrynomous 2023/08/30 18:27:45 No.2338733
>>2336982
Stop randomly capitalizing words and maybe I'll help you out.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/09/04 10:21:13 No.2340121
File: _DSC9293_R_u18chan.jpg - (575.8kb, 2731x4095, _DSC9293_R.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2023/09/05 15:51:51 No.2340402
>>2340121

who made the model?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/09/30 19:28:01 No.2341768
we seriously need to start a new 3d Printing thread, this one takes an age to load!
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/03 23:11:54 No.2342078
>>2340402
Evil Crivl, you can find that STL on KP
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/04 14:45:24 No.2342131
Anyone have this full body Krystal by Chunkerbuns?
It's been posted here before but all the links are dead.
https://chunkerbuns.gumroad.com/l/nrImG
>>
GeneralButa - Renamon Furrynomous 2023/10/11 17:31:30 No.2342629
Renamon's files for the reward of september.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/yrMAFpUV

Edited at 2023/10/12 16:19:02
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/27 21:11:02 No.2345242
looking for any anthro/monster ball jointed doll
or articulating figurine files
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/27 21:12:16 No.2345243
looking for any anthro/monster ball jointed doll
or articulating figurine files
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/31 07:23:10 No.2346203
Anyone got the cat maid/opera kranz from generalButa? can't access the link on KP

Edited at 2023/10/31 07:25:47
>>
Furrynomous 2023/10/31 07:23:11 No.2346204
Anyone have any of these gargoyles models or know where to get them?

https://www.deviantart.com/wolengel
>>
Chunker Buns Full Body Blue one piece Furrynomous 2023/11/05 05:53:22 No.2346828
>>2342131

https://pixeldrain.com/u/GixWQazh

Not sure why I have this model as one solid piece, but I do. not exactly what you are looking for but if no one else uploads the one that is in 5 pieces then this will get you to the same end result with some work.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/14 22:21:12 No.2347914
Does anyone got her other model from the same artist?
It was already posted a long time ago here:
>>1930240

Just want to see if I can mix both models to create a complete body.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/15 20:47:33 No.2347991
this one?
https://gofile.io/d/9vgSA5

>>2347914
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/16 00:56:46 No.2348016
Yup. Thank you.
I figured that the position of her legs was pretty similar, almost if was the same model. But wasn't counting for that the bust model was more voluptuous, it would require to sculpt the full body model to create a perfect fit which I don't have much of experience with it.
Well, thanks again, I might try editing these models someday to create a full nude body, but no promises.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/16 23:57:36 No.2348094
We need a new thread yall. Most links are dead and this one takes a small age to load.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/17 01:31:36 No.2348098
Decided to take a shoot:
https://files.catbox.moe/d636ut.jpg

Does this looks okay?
There still a lot of polish to do, but I'm not sure if this would end up working on a 3D printer.

Edited at 2023/11/17 03:39:54
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/18 11:17:55 No.2348224
>>2348098

looking pretty good already, maybe you could even do a version including the tattoos if you feel like it.
just gotta test if it'd work on a 3D printer or not after you do some polishing
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/19 05:56:51 No.2348271
https://files.catbox.moe/6qh1ld.jpg

Sculpting the basic shape of the legs was easy but I wasn't expecting that merging all models together was such a headache, especially the area where her legs presses against each other. Had to try random approaches but I achieved pretty good results for my first time using Blender's sculpting tools and modifiers.

I don't have the chance to print this model for the time being, but I ran some basic tests and didn't find any errors or non-manifolds. It would also work with the heads and tail from the original bust, however it would require a lot of supports when setting up the printer.

Here are the models with and without the tattoos:

https://pixeldrain.com/u/C9S2pPUA

Edited at 2023/11/19 16:37:14
>>
Furrynomous 2023/11/23 14:31:53 No.2349573
File: 9rv4jwmff5lnzvsqb8y5rbz7hcgd_u18chan.png - (361.07kb, 1005x564, 9rv4jwmff5lnzvsqb8y5rbz7hcgd.png)
Does anyone have Chunker Buns' Goat Mom files?

https://chunkerbuns.gumroad.com/l/goat
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/07 01:43:23 No.2352406
Does anyone got something from this guy?

https://kemono.su/patreon/user/55073044

All the links on kemono are giving errors.

Edited at 2023/12/07 01:55:50
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/09 22:32:30 No.2352655
>>2352406
I MIGHT have something. This guys stuff disappears QUICK though
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/10 16:22:27 No.2352709
>>2352655
Can you list what you might have?
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/18 23:17:42 No.2354944
>>2352709
Damn dude. Guess I lost a bunch of them when my HD died and I tried to migratem them to a new HDD. All I can find is a Loona Model and a Cat Maid.
>>
Furrynomous 2023/12/19 19:44:00 No.2355296
File: GAXm3k2asAE9-jk_u18chan.jpg - (56.01kb, 1080x1080, GAXm3k2asAE9-jk.jpg)
>>2354944
That's okay, it happens.
Found some links on this thread that still works with models of Toriel, Renamon and Froslass.

>>2245628
>>2342629
>>2270609

Let's hope that Buta's kemono page updates before Octavia's model goes away at the end of the month.
>>
Furrynomous 2024/02/20 01:43:41 No.2363878
>>2355296

Wonder if theres been any updates on that model?
>>
GeneralButa January 2024 Rewards Raika & Cherry Furrynomous 2024/02/20 03:27:00 No.2363881
https://files.catbox.moe/g6vvhl.png
Nabbed these while I could and rezipped them to have no password, both models are in the same zip.
hopefully everything works, I never post on this site.
https://pixeldrain.com/u/KS4i5gc5
>>
Furrynomous 2024/02/21 22:41:40 No.2363927
I think there is a new thread for 3D models. This one is WAY too long. but i can't get the page pas5 to load?
>>
Furrynomous 2024/02/25 07:09:45 No.2364046
Have anyone this model ?

https://anyonensfw.gumroad.com/l/renapumpkin?layout=profile
>>
Generalbuta Nov Reward Furrynomous 2024/02/26 04:20:38 No.2364065
>>2363878

I gotchu fam
https://pixeldrain.com/u/xWoZ3BwB

Hoping if anyone has this one?

https://generalbuta.gumroad.com/l/gxitbs?layout=profile
>>
Furrynomous 2024/02/26 09:59:46 No.2364084
>>2364065
Bruh. got you
https://pixeldrain.com/u/dAFS1nMR
>>
Furrynomous 2024/03/11 21:16:18 No.2364506
anyone has this?

https://twitter.com/GeneralButa/status/1765435956071694338
>>
Furrynomous 2024/03/21 14:08:06 No.2366948
File: p328eynyhynpyz83hl30t2c4f0e5_u18chan.png - (457.6kb, 1005x1005, p328eynyhynpyz83hl30t2c4f0e5.png)
Looking for Generalbuta's Coconut Rabbit
>>
anon 2024/04/04 11:39:32 No.2369480
looking for any bjd/articulated figurines for printing
>>
Furrynomous 2024/04/12 03:22:01 No.2369879
>>2366948
Their stuff is on sale. I'm planning on getting one or two models and share it with the thread but don't know witch ones was already been shared.
>>
Furrynomous 2024/04/15 22:49:50 No.2370060
Welp, this new store kinda sucks, even with this sale.
Here's Grammeowster Chef from Monster Hunter, I wish that I could also get the Palico helpers but I'm not buying the whole set to have a bunch of props that I won't be using.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/odZQsQpD
>>
Furrynomous 2024/05/02 20:19:49 No.2373007
Wanted to print buta's miko deer / shino, but now I simply can't find it anymore in my stash.
Just gone, eaten by the void... or just laying somewhere with wrong file name, ugh.

So if anyone has shino to share it would be much appreciated.
I can share most of buta models on request.

Missing stuff:
- miko deer / shino (obviously)
- imp servants
- coconut rabbit
- masuda method
>>
Furrynomous 2024/05/03 03:59:09 No.2373101
>>2373007
Sorry to say this but I don't think this request will work. I'm only saying this because I followed this thread for quite a while and I noticed how things work, most models if not everything from Buta shared here was tied with the site kemono, if is not been available there you won't have much luck here.
I'm also one that is looking for some of his models that I lost the window to download them while the link was available, but nobody answered my requests to reupload the model so my guess is that nobody got the model or that they don't feel the need to do it since there is nothing to gain for them.
Promising to share models after fulfilling your request is also not a good approach neither, there is a chance will ask you share it first or just say to you to fuck off, the best thing I could suggest is try to make a deal that could benefit both sides like each buying a set of models to split the cost, like one getting the coconut rabbit and the other gets miko deer, but I'm sure that not everyone would agree with this idea.
Well, where I going with all this? I just trying to say to not hold your breath on your request, there is a huge chance to nobody answer it.
Although I really hope that I'm wrong about all this.

Edited at 2024/05/03 04:20:56
>>
Furrynomous 2024/05/04 02:20:21 No.2373523
Anyone know some good nsfw feral models?
>>
Furrynomous 2024/05/17 15:34:05 No.2378203
File: GKaknjGboAADoho_u18chan.jpg - (99.78kb, 1080x1080, GKaknjGboAADoho.jpg)
Maybe someone has GeneralButa's Katress (March 2024 Reward)? Link on kemono expired.
>>
Furrynomous 2024/05/18 16:43:03 No.2378393
File: Roxanne-kit-2_u18chan.png - (2.25mb, 1920x1080, Roxanne-kit-2.png)
Maybe someone has MrMist's Roxy bust?https://mrmist.gumroad.com/l/roxxyrintable-kit?layout=profile
>>
Furrynomous 2024/05/25 21:43:11 No.2379669
File: beaverswimsuit_u18chan.jpg - (453.94kb, 682x3766, beaverswimsuit.jpg)
Anyone sharing this beaver gal?
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/beaver-girl-in-swimsuit
>>
Furrynomous 2024/05/30 21:03:24 No.2380554
File: t26cRt-QhL8soBQ2_u18chan.jpg - (42.52kb, 720x720, t26cRt-QhL8soBQ2.jpg)
There's 1 day left for RZ chel on paytreon, anyone got it yet?
https://www.patreon.com/Rushzilla
>>
Furrynomous 2024/06/26 09:11:50 No.2386035
Reminder that there is a new 3D print thread here as this one is far to full.
https://u18chan.com/board/u18chan/fur/topic/2356782

[ File Only] Password


Page generated in 3.42 seconds
U18-Chan

All content posted is responsibility of its respective poster and neither the site nor its staff shall be held responsible or liable in any way shape or form.
Please be aware that this kind of fetish artwork is NOT copyrightable in the hosting country and there for its copyright may not be upheld.
We are NOT obligated to remove content under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.