/fur/ - Furries
[Return] [Go to bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File 1
Tags 1
Password (for post and file deletion)
Extra [ Is Spoiler ]
  • Supported file types are: jpg,jpeg,png,gif
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20mb.
Advertisement
File: JN_-_LynneisAwesome_-_Colors_Sketch_u18chan.jpg - (1.67mb, 1894x3360, JN_-_Lynne is Awesome_-_Colors_Sketch.jpg) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
( JAY NAYLOR ) [ NEW ART VERSION 2.0 ] Furrynomous 2026/06/04 21:23:28 No.2576426   
Jay Naylor artwork are getting event much more better then usual. So here some new version.

Version 1.0 link below
https://u18chan.com/fur/topic/2191869
Expand All Images
>>
( JAY NAYLOR ) [ NEW ART VERSION 2.0 ] Furrynomous 2026/06/04 21:37:07 No.2576431
File: JN_-_LynneisAwesome_-_Shaders_Sketch_u18chan.png - (2.31mb, 1258x2236, JN_-_Lynne is Awesome_-_Shaders_Sketch.png)
>>2576426
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/04 21:56:26 No.2576433
Was a new Naylor thread really necessary? And if it was, can we at least get a lock on the old one so it doesn't keep getting bumped or whatever?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/05 02:09:05 No.2576532
yeah we haven't even reached the 1000 posts mark
>>
BUTT CHART ( JAY NAYLOR ) Furrynomous 2026/06/09 21:34:13 No.2577859
File: JN_-_Butt_Chart_1_-_Colors_Sketches_u18chan.jpg - (4.26mb, 3300x7200, JN_-_Butt_Chart_1_-_Colors_Sketches.jpg)
I forgot how long these kinds of charts take. But this one has been requested for a while. Sorry if I didn't get to everyone you wanted, but I wanted a kind of variety. I love them all.

I split it into two images because I'm not a fan of really long vertical images that go on forever.

- By JN
>>
BUTT CHART ( JAY NAYLOR ) Furrynomous 2026/06/09 21:40:27 No.2577861
File: JN_-_Butt_Chart_2_-_Colors_Sketches_u18chan.jpg - (4.99mb, 3300x7200, JN_-_Butt_Chart_2_-_Colors_Sketches.jpg)
>>2577859
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/10 00:38:50 No.2577897
>>2577859
>>2577861
Alicia, Darla, Vanessa, and Trixie are my favorites.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/13 16:00:02 No.2578848
File: JN_-_Connies_Bedtime_u18chan.jpg - (1.8mb, 2333x3461, JN_-_Connie's_Bedtime.jpg)

>>
Lynne Bra-Strap Is Showing Furrynomous 2026/06/14 03:04:27 No.2578976
File: JN_-_Lynne_Bra-Strap_Is_Showing_-_Meme_Shaders_Sketch_u18chan.jpg - (740.35kb, 2616x3161, JN_-_Lynne_Bra-Strap_Is_Showing_-_Meme_Shaders_Sketch.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/14 06:00:40 No.2579015
>>2578848
I wonder if the underside of that cushion reads "NO" or "PLEASE!"...
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/15 01:13:08 No.2579222
It bugs me you can't tell which of the skunks is the daughter and which is the mom.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/15 01:19:47 No.2579224
>>2579222
Most people can, very easily, you're just a bit retarded and that's okay
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/04 21:49:46 No.2585260
File: JN_-_Worlds_Collide_-_Colors_Sketch_u18chan.jpg - (4.12mb, 3175x4432, JN_-_Worlds_Collide_-_Colors_Sketch.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/04 21:50:02 No.2585261
File: JN_-_Worlds_Collide_-_Shaders_Sketch_u18chan.png - (4.08mb, 1586x2214, JN_-_Worlds_Collide_-_Shaders_Sketch.png)
>>2585260
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/04 23:32:53 No.2585270
Also saw Naylor did a community poll on their subscribestar. Anyone know what it is about?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/05 04:40:52 No.2585294
>>2585260
>If you didn't see anything, I didn't see anything...
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/05 05:39:00 No.2585306
>>2585260

This is great I love it.

Looks like they're grabbing each other's sisters.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/05 09:59:00 No.2585473
>>2585306
Yeah, the humans really resemble each other. But I love how casual the wolf girl is in this pic when everyone else is varying degrees of awkward...
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/09 11:30:40 No.2587093
New wip
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/09 18:37:48 No.2587147
Hoping for no more of his Cottonwine/primal stuff. The female wolves are nice but I do not care for those stories.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/10 03:46:23 No.2587232
File: JN_-_Saka_The_Exile_-_Colors_Sketch_u18chan.jpg - (5.7mb, 3300x4947, JN_-_Saka_The_Exile_-_Colors_Sketch.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/10 03:46:45 No.2587233
File: JN_-_Saka_The_Exile_-_Shaders_Sketch_u18chan.png - (3.93mb, 1648x2474, JN_-_Saka_The_Exile_-_Shaders_Sketch.png)
>>2587232
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/10 08:50:18 No.2587292
>>2587232
I guess this means rather than a return to Rayka's story, we're gonna get this character instead... meh. I like Rayka better.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/11 10:13:20 No.2587446
>>2585260
>>2587232
>More Cottonwine
Awesome! Do you think that lady is Theresia? When do you think we'll see more pages?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/12 21:48:16 No.2587742
File: JN_-_Brooke_First_Date_-_The_First_Date_u18chan.jpg - (2.22mb, 2569x3041, JN_-_Brooke_First_Date_-_The_First_Date.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/13 01:00:37 No.2587774
>>2587446
Go ask Naylor, jesus.
>>
Brooke Second Date - First Kiss Furrynomous 2026/07/14 02:38:51 No.2587968
File: JN_-_Brooke_Second_Date_-_First_Kiss_u18chan.jpg - (1.88mb, 2285x3458, JN_-_Brooke_Second_Date_-_First_Kiss.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/17 02:48:50 No.2588864
>>2587742
>>2587968
Brook finally finds an older man AND he's single and DTF plz let it happen actually I'm into this.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/17 09:49:34 No.2588904
>>2588864
Unless there have been some recent off-screen developments, Bret is married.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/17 18:36:28 No.2588971
>>2588904
There has been. Go read the other recent comics. Dude is no longer wearing his wedding ring.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/18 04:49:10 No.2589076
>>2588971
I really don't know if not wearing a wedding ring while out for a run is particularly strong evidence. Also, my guy, have you never read a Naylor comic before? Adultery tops incest and even piss as his most favoured kink to write his stories around. It is completely out of character for him to have a married character and an opportunity to have them cheat but then pass that up by making them single off-screen.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/18 20:43:45 No.2589289
>>2589076

He appeared in the first page of Chapter 5, and he had a wedding band while running back then. Also if Naylor was going for a adultery plot, Bret and Brooke would be banging right from the get-go, not taking things slow with only a simple coffee date and some kissing but nothing more despite Brooke's wishes
>>
Brooke Third Date - Meeting The Meat Furrynomous 2026/07/18 22:52:12 No.2589305
File: JN_-_Brooke_Third_Date_-_Meeting_The_Meat_u18chan.jpg - (2.32mb, 2877x3195, JN_-_Brooke_Third_Date_-_Meeting_The_Meat.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/18 23:49:03 No.2589324
>>2588971
Damnnit. Oh well.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/19 19:28:33 No.2589679
>>2589305
Oh dear - a sun roof. Hopefully he didn't just cut off a red panda...
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/04 06:36:33 No.2593497
File: b7e111a1_9b13_41a2_90f4_26a8d8092cfd_1200x0_u18chan.png - (1.68mb, 1200x1313, b7e111a1_9b13_41a2_90f4_26a8d8092cfd_1200x0.png)
New Substar exclusive content
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/04 06:36:44 No.2593498
File: jn_Christiefavorite_u18chan.jpg - (3.63mb, 3300x3598, jn_Christiefavorite.jpg)
>>2593497
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/04 06:49:07 No.2593503
>>2593498
What grabs me about this is actually the girl on the left--I don't know what her species is. It's not his usual cats. I almost want to say otter but I'm not sure--Red is the only otter he's really drawn and this doesn't look like what I remembe Red looking like. If her fur were a different color I'd say red panda.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/04 11:31:51 No.2593708
>>2593498

Even I wouldn’t admit something like that. What the fuck?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/04 13:11:49 No.2593740
>>2593498
Is she talking about Jalen, right?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/04 13:15:51 No.2593741
>>2593740
Confused by this comment. Can you read English?
>>
Brooke Fourth Date - Shaders Furrynomous 2026/08/04 22:20:56 No.2593958
File: JN_-_Brookes_Fourth_Date_-_Shaders_u18chan.png - (4.54mb, 1870x3048, JN_-_Brooke's_Fourth_Date_-_Shaders.png)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/05 03:53:29 No.2594072
>>2593958
my dick is gonna explode when she finally does anal and realizes she loves it
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/05 04:32:55 No.2594078
>>2594072

to hell with that, I hope she finally gets knocked up
>>
Brooke Fourth Date - Colors Sketch Furrynomous 2026/08/05 20:02:27 No.2594325
File: JN_-_Brookes_Fourth_Date_-_Colors_Sketch_u18chan.jpg - (3.65mb, 2806x4575, JN_-_Brooke's_Fourth_Date_-_Colors_Sketch.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/05 23:02:12 No.2594361
>>2594325

there is your self insert.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/06 07:56:17 No.2594480
>>2594325

>defeated by dick

adorable
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/08 00:29:17 No.2595052
File: JN_-_Saka_The_Exile_2_u18chan.jpg - (3.63mb, 3220x4199, JN_-_Saka_The_Exile_2.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/08 01:14:37 No.2595058
>>2595052
I like where this is going.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/09 21:20:58 No.2595586
File: JN_-_Brookes_Relationship_Milestone_1_u18chan.jpg - (3.04mb, 2595x3270, JN_-_Brooke's_Relationship_Milestone_1.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/09 22:00:57 No.2595594
>>2595586
Naylor continues to be weirdo.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/10 02:43:55 No.2595635
>>2595594

that's why he's still single, with no woman able to tolerate him for more than a few months at most, to the surprise of absolutely no one
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/10 13:04:12 No.2595715
>>2595635

At least he’s not going off on brains restoration.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/10 15:42:52 No.2595761
>>2595635
There's no fixing Naylor as a person but it definitely doesn't help that he chose most of his relationships based on shared sexual preferences / kinks instead of actual connection
>>
Brooke's Relationship Milestone Furrynomous 2026/08/15 00:21:17 No.2597103
File: JN_-_Brookes_Relationship_Milestone_2_u18chan.jpg - (1.84mb, 2328x3104, JN_-_Brookes_Relationship_Milestone_2.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/17 22:52:05 No.2598044
>>2595761
yeah, I'll tell you when that method works on my end.
>>
Brooke's Relationship Milestone Furrynomous 2026/08/19 08:15:48 No.2598353
File: JN_-_Brookes_Relationship_Milestone_3_u18chan.jpg - (2.93mb, 3300x3077, JN_-_Brookes_Relationship_Milestone_3.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/20 04:34:24 No.2598542
>>2598353
Man's a lowkey freak ngl I chuckled.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/21 02:08:49 No.2598705
>>2598353
buttplay mentioned, we're almost to the anal scene
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/21 09:20:02 No.2598737
Yeah but it looks like rimming, not buttfuckin'.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/22 23:17:48 No.2599052
>>2587742

> Oh, that's nothin'.
It's still much worse what Brooke's brother did.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/30 01:46:37 No.2601213
File: JN_-_Mean_Girls_-_Deirdre__Ophelia_-_Sketch_u18chan.jpg - (6.63mb, 3300x5100, JN_-_Mean_Girls_-_Deirdre_&_Ophelia_-_Sketch.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/30 09:19:46 No.2601304
>>2601213
More twincest incoming.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/30 11:35:51 No.2601323
>>2601213
I want to see them with Jalen
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/30 16:17:26 No.2601398
>>2601213
Smoking, why did it have to be smoking
I’m literally turned off forever.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/30 17:29:18 No.2601419
>>2601398
Sucks for you, but nobody asked and nobody cares.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/30 17:29:21 No.2601420
>>2601398
>Smoking, why did it have to be smoking
Cause Naylor's too old to know high-schoolers these days vape instead of smoking.
Then again, smoking kills your taste buds, so maybe it makes drinking pee-pee easier?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/31 23:11:12 No.2601797
>>2601420

He's aware of vaping afaik (he even made a one-page comic, that i couldn't find, mocking vape users). So either he didn't put then vaping because he thinks only losers vape, or they're probably set on the current comic period (aka early 2000's)
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/01 22:14:32 No.2602106
File: Jn_-_Saka_The_Exile_3_u18chan.jpg - (4.12mb, 3300x4948, Jn_-_Saka_The_Exile_3.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/01 22:57:46 No.2602119
>>2602106
I can’t figure out what exactly she’s sniffing on the small panel on the right.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/01 22:59:20 No.2602120
>>2602119
She's sniffing that one guy's balls.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/01 23:04:22 No.2602123
>>2602120
Thank you. It seemed to me that she was sniffing his butt. And on the center panel, is she sucking his balls?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/02 00:14:02 No.2602134
>>2602123
Pestering people with questions that are easily answered by looking at the source material is a quick way to make you seem like an asshole.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/02 15:01:09 No.2602233
>>2602134

She's cannibalistically eating his testicles. It tastes like gamey horse and semen.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/02 16:14:44 No.2602253
>>2602233

>cannibalistically

Is that even a term?

Also what the fuck is she doing in those panels. Is it rimming?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/02 18:07:46 No.2602266
>>2602253
Damn, you're fucking blind or something. She's sniffing the dude's balls.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/03 07:30:55 No.2602358
This whole exchange is so quaint. Dating myself, but I remember the "So wait, what is happening?" questions used to be a lot more common back when furry porn was often monochrome and extreme close-ups were more popular
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/03 18:34:09 No.2602488
>>2601304
I doubt it on Patreon.

>>2601323
Amazing is your projection, did you try to find a life of your own?

Edited at 2026/09/03 18:39:54
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/03 22:35:53 No.2602528
File: 0_13_u18chan.jpg - (77.43kb, 656x782, 0.jpg)
Can anyone post it please
>>
Brooke's Relationship Milestone Furrynomous 2026/09/03 22:42:39 No.2602530
File: JN_-_Brookes_Relationship_Milestone_4_u18chan.jpg - (3.13mb, 3300x3696, JN_-_Brookes_Relationship_Milestone_4.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/03 22:52:23 No.2602534
>>2602530
Thank you! It's anal?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/04 00:01:09 No.2602543
>>2602534
Not so sure, but I'm so happy for Brooke ~ ^^
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/04 08:27:53 No.2602603
>>2602534
Iirc Brooke isn't into doing anal. This just looks like a standard vaginal from-behind position.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/04 15:09:06 No.2602666
>>2602603

definitely not anal, brooke has a breeding kink
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/05 01:21:01 No.2602867
File: JN_-_Sketch_Page_1_u18chan.jpg - (6.58mb, 5100x3300, JN_-_Sketch_Page_1.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/06 18:06:31 No.2603402
File: JN_-_Deirdre_and_Ophelia_69_-_SSexclusive_u18chan.jpg - (2.2mb, 3403x2713, JN_-_Deirdre_and_Ophelia_69_-_SSexclusive.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/07 07:52:41 No.2603591
>>2603402
Dude's getting better at shading fur. It looks really good here.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/07 07:55:28 No.2603592
>>2603402
I don’t understand which one is Deirdre and which one is Ophelia.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/07 11:15:27 No.2603618
>>2603592
I don't think that matters.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/08 10:11:51 No.2603874
>>2603592
Identical twins.

That's the point.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/08 12:09:34 No.2603914
>>2603874
Wait, are they sisters?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/08 16:02:12 No.2603946
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/08 18:46:45 No.2603978
>>2603914
B r u h

You serious?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/08 22:28:01 No.2604043
Naylor had another community poll, anyone got eyes on it?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/09 18:15:33 No.2604309
File: 2_1048_u18chan.jpg - (71.87kb, 731x662, 2.jpg)
Can anyone post it please
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/09 22:06:21 No.2604395
File: Screenshot2026-09-08at17.49.45_u18chan.png - (380.61kb, 530x432, Screenshot 2026-09-08 at 17.49.45.png)
>>2604309
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/09 22:50:44 No.2604402
File: JN_-_Deirdre_and_Ophelia_Bullying_u18chan.jpg - (4.92mb, 3300x5100, JN_-_Deirdre_and_Ophelia_Bullying.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/10 15:09:49 No.2604574
>>2604402
They're repulsive.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/10 15:28:59 No.2604580
>>2604574
have to agree, they are definitely a swing and a miss
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/10 15:39:28 No.2604583
This is his idea of bad girls.
>>
I like their butts Furrynomous 2026/09/10 21:43:05 No.2604650
File: 5ed7311ab6f58f8d9a2a0f92c45c02a8cbdf3237_u18chan.jpg - (65.23kb, 614x410, 5ed7311ab6f58f8d9a2a0f92c45c02a8cbdf3237.jpg)
They remind me of this duo by James Hardiman, god rest his soul
>>
I like their butts Furrynomous 2026/09/10 21:43:24 No.2604651
File: Better_Mousetrap_10e_u18chan.jpg - (66.69kb, 693x900, Better_Mousetrap_10e.jpg)
>>2604650
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/10 21:51:48 No.2604654
>>2604583
so the skunks from hardiman?
>>
Twins, domination and cats Furrynomous 2026/09/10 22:18:17 No.2604660
Have you ever seen a skunk? these are siamese cats, but you are right he was know more for the three skunk girls
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/11 23:02:54 No.2604929
File: jn-DeirdreOpheliabullying2_u18chan.jpg - (2.47mb, 3316x2454, jn-DeirdreOpheliabullying2.jpg)
Deidre and Ophelia Bullying 2
No, I don't know what's wrong with me or why I kind of like this.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/13 13:48:58 No.2605453
>>2604402
would be hot if the cream-colored one was trans and the mean girls got their ass gock-patrol style :3
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/13 20:10:02 No.2605534
File: JN_-_Deirdre_and_Ophelia_Bullying_3_u18chan.jpg - (2.23mb, 3437x2310, JN_-_Deirdre_and_Ophelia_Bullying_3.jpg)
Just a little follow up from the last one, before I dive into comic work for most of the rest of the month.

- By JN
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/16 00:11:09 No.2606165
File: JN_-_Sketch_Page_2_u18chan.jpg - (3.78mb, 2700x3600, JN_-_Sketch_Page_2.jpg)
.

Edited at 2026/09/16 15:36:03
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/16 15:38:52 No.2606296
>>2606166
Pregnacy's pretty inoffensive imo. I'd say it's more about the weird fetus x-rays
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/16 18:09:52 No.2606363
>>2604929
>>2605534
Why that girl kinda look like she be the sister to Darla?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/21 15:18:26 No.2607859
File: JN_-_Sketch_Page_3_u18chan.jpg - (2.48mb, 2191x3401, JN_-_Sketch_Page_3.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/22 16:40:42 No.2608256
It would be nice if Jay made a follow up comic to that human male and that female wolf story of them just living together taking care of their child you know wholesome content which is taboo to him I know
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/22 23:50:54 No.2608338
>>2608256
He already tried doing the wholesome schtick. Not really much better than his porn. If anything, it might be worse.

[ File Only] Password


Page generated in 0.07 seconds
U18-Chan

All content posted is responsibility of its respective poster and neither the site nor its staff shall be held responsible or liable in any way shape or form.
Please be aware that this kind of fetish artwork is NOT copyrightable in the hosting country and there for its copyright may not be upheld.
We are NOT obligated to remove content under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.