/fur/ - Furries
[Return] [Go to bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File 1
Tags 1
Password (for post and file deletion)
Extra [ Is Spoiler ]
  • Supported file types are: jpg,jpeg,png,gif
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20mb.
Advertisement
File: WarningAngryNoise_u18chan.png - (189.79kb, 955x723, WarningAngryNoise.png) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Fluff-Kevlar #6 colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 05:51:23 No.2576560   
Thread Tagsmacro (13)Show Less
Here all of Fluff-Kevlar's new content will be posted here, anything and everything else Fluff-Kevlar related can also go here, including edits, original content, and fan art from other artists

Previous threads can be found here:
Thread #1
https://u18chan.com/board/u18chan/fur/topic/1356850
Thread #2
https://u18chan.com/board/u18chan/fur/topic/1589518
Thread #3
https://u18chan.com/board/u18chan/fur/topic/1753366
Thread #4
https://u18chan.com/board/u18chan/fur/topic/2232557
Thread #5
https://u18chan.com/fur/topic/2372734

I have assembled the most complete collection of all of Fluff-Kevlar's works and all known fan art involving his characters, originally based off of Shurik1236's collection on e-hentai but now updated and expanded upon, now linked here:
https://e-hentai.org/g/3972939/4d1db5f517/

The total collection torrent with the most recent torrent link can be found here, make sure to choose the latest one:
https://e-hentai.org/gallerytorrents.php?gid=3972939&t=4d1db5f517

There is also an image booru site on the deep web known as the Permanent Booru, where I have uploaded and tagged reasonably well the contents of this collection, and will continue to upload new content to as it is released for a live archive of Fluff-Kevlar related content, including some fan art by other artists that may not be posted in this thread.
The link to the Permanent Booru is here:
http://owmvhpxyisu6fgd7r2fcswgavs7jly4znldaey33utadwmgbbp4pysad.onion/
As a .onion website it is only accessible through the Tor network, and as such you will need to download and install Tor in order to view it. If you do not have Tor already installed you can download it from here:
https://www.torproject.org/download/tor/
Use tag creator:fluff-kevlar and/or any of the related character tags I have also listed on the e-hentai link to search for this content with, enjoy!
Expand All Images
>>
DragonFU patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:04:18 No.2576562
File: HR_Patreon_Warning_sfw_u18chan.png - (2.86mb, 2400x1800, HR_Patreon_Warning_sfw.png)

>>
DragonFU patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:04:37 No.2576563
File: HR_Patreon_Warning_nude_blush_03_u18chan.png - (2.76mb, 2400x1800, HR_Patreon_Warning_nude_blush_03.png)
>>2576562
>>
DragonFU patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:05:04 No.2576564
File: HR_Patreon_Warning_nude_04_u18chan.png - (2.89mb, 2400x1800, HR_Patreon_Warning_nude_04.png)
>>2576562
>>
DragonFU patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:07:17 No.2576565
File: HR_Patreon_Warning_nude_03_u18chan.png - (2.87mb, 2400x1800, HR_Patreon_Warning_nude_03.png)

>>
DragonFU patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:07:31 No.2576566
File: HR_Patreon_Warning_nude_02_u18chan.png - (2.89mb, 2400x1800, HR_Patreon_Warning_nude_02.png)
>>2576565
>>
DragonFU patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:07:59 No.2576567
File: HR_Patreon_Warning_nude_01_u18chan.png - (2.82mb, 2400x1800, HR_Patreon_Warning_nude_01.png)
>>2576565
>>
DragonFU patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:12:00 No.2576569
File: HR_Patreon_Warning_futa_04_u18chan.png - (2.96mb, 2400x1800, HR_Patreon_Warning_futa_04.png)

>>
DragonFU patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:12:19 No.2576570
File: HR_Patreon_Warning_futa_03_u18chan.png - (3.01mb, 2400x1800, HR_Patreon_Warning_futa_03.png)
>>2576569
>>
DragonFU patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:12:42 No.2576571
File: HR_Patreon_Warning_futa_02_u18chan.png - (2.94mb, 2400x1800, HR_Patreon_Warning_futa_02.png)
>>2576569
>>
DragonFU patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:13:11 No.2576572
File: HR_Patreon_Warning_futa_01_u18chan.png - (2.89mb, 2400x1800, HR_Patreon_Warning_futa_01.png)
>>2576569
>>
DragonFU patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:15:05 No.2576573
File: cream_Patreon_Kesis_2026_u18chan.png - (2.04mb, 2000x2400, cream_Patreon_Kesis_2026.png)

>>
DragonFU patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:16:11 No.2576574
File: creamface_Patreon_Kesis_2026_u18chan.png - (2.05mb, 2000x2400, creamface_Patreon_Kesis_2026.png)
>>2576573
>>
DragonFU patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:17:49 No.2576575
File: futa_Patreon_Kesis_2026_u18chan.png - (2.05mb, 2000x2400, futa_Patreon_Kesis_2026.png)
>>2576573
>>
DragonFU patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:21:15 No.2576576
File: futacream_Patreon_Kesis_2026_u18chan.png - (2.07mb, 2000x2400, futacream_Patreon_Kesis_2026.png)

>>
DragonFU patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:22:31 No.2576577
File: futacreamface_Patreon_Kesis_2026_u18chan.png - (2.08mb, 2000x2400, futacreamface_Patreon_Kesis_2026.png)
>>2576576
>>
DragonFU patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:24:07 No.2576578
File: futavang_Patreon_Kesis_2026_u18chan.png - (2.2mb, 2000x2400, futavang_Patreon_Kesis_2026.png)
>>2576576
>>
DragonFU patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:27:11 No.2576579
File: futavangcreamface_Patreon_Kesis_2026_u18chan.png - (2.22mb, 2000x2400, futavangcreamface_Patreon_Kesis_2026.png)

>>
DragonFU patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:28:32 No.2576580
File: nude_Patreon_Kesis_2026_u18chan.png - (2.03mb, 2000x2400, nude_Patreon_Kesis_2026.png)
>>2576579
>>
DragonFU patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:30:25 No.2576581
File: sfw_Patreon_Kesis_2026_u18chan.png - (2.02mb, 2000x2400, sfw_Patreon_Kesis_2026.png)
>>2576579
>>
DragonFU patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:34:04 No.2576582
File: vang_Patreon_Kesis_2026_u18chan.png - (2.17mb, 2000x2400, vang_Patreon_Kesis_2026.png)

>>
DragonFU patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:34:59 No.2576583
File: vangcream_Patreon_Kesis_2026_u18chan.png - (2.19mb, 2000x2400, vangcream_Patreon_Kesis_2026.png)
>>2576582
>>
DragonFU patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:36:16 No.2576584
File: vangcreamface_Patreon_Kesis_2026_u18chan.png - (2.19mb, 2000x2400, vangcreamface_Patreon_Kesis_2026.png)
>>2576582
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:38:45 No.2576585
File: ex_1025_Tala_HR_u18chan.png - (4.54mb, 2448x4000, ex_10'25_Tala_HR.png)

>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:41:31 No.2576586
File: 02_ayn_u18chan.png - (10.12mb, 2800x2631, 02_ayn.png)

>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:42:39 No.2576587
File: 02_ayn_v2_u18chan.png - (10.02mb, 2800x2631, 02_ayn_v2.png)
>>2576586
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:44:33 No.2576588
File: 02_ayn_v3_u18chan.png - (9.98mb, 2800x2631, 02_ayn_v3.png)
>>2576586
>>
ScorpDK patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:47:19 No.2576589
File: 260226_FluffKevlar_Dervid_u18chan.jpg - (3.14mb, 4000x4000, 260226_FluffKevlar_Dervid.jpg)

>>
ScorpDK patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:48:25 No.2576590
File: 260116_FluffKevlar_u18chan.jpg - (1.45mb, 2383x3500, 260116_FluffKevlar.jpg)
>>2576589
>>
ScorpDK patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:49:53 No.2576591
File: 251211_FluffKevlar_u18chan.jpg - (2.23mb, 3500x2600, 251211_FluffKevlar.jpg)
>>2576589
>>
ScorpDK patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:51:57 No.2576592
File: 231123_FluffKevlar_u18chan.jpg - (4.25mb, 3500x3196, 231123_FluffKevlar.jpg)
>>2576589
>>
ScorpDK patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 06:53:55 No.2576593
File: 231022_FluffKevlar_u18chan.jpg - (2.4mb, 3450x4000, 231022_FluffKevlar.jpg)
>>2576589
>>
ScorpDK patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 07:01:36 No.2576594
File: 230622_FluffKevlar_u18chan.jpg - (2.91mb, 3263x3500, 230622_FluffKevlar.jpg)

>>
ScorpDK patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 07:01:58 No.2576595
File: 230530_FluffKevlar_u18chan.jpg - (705.46kb, 2549x3500, 230530_FluffKevlar.jpg)
>>2576594
>>
ScorpDK patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 07:02:31 No.2576596
File: 230418_FluffKevlar_u18chan.jpg - (1.48mb, 4000x3704, 230418_FluffKevlar.jpg)
>>2576594
>>
ScorpDK patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 07:02:49 No.2576597
File: 230209_FluffKevlar_u18chan.jpg - (2.38mb, 2085x3500, 230209_FluffKevlar.jpg)
>>2576594
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 07:04:06 No.2576598
File: giftforfk_u18chan.jpg - (1.31mb, 2276x3000, gift for fk.jpg)

>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 07:04:23 No.2576599
File: trdhyrdthrd_u18chan.jpg - (1.22mb, 2250x3000, trdhyrdthrd.jpg)
>>2576598
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 07:06:10 No.2576600
File: Warning_1_u18chan.png - (3.95mb, 1889x1728, Warning.png)

>>
Foxovh patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 07:09:32 No.2576601
File: bafybeibbuuam43pitlanmi4w3gw7hhf6ks7w72etjdz42five6ix5jsi4u_u18chan.jpg - (345.41kb, 974x1280, bafybeibbuuam43pitlanmi4w3gw7hhf6ks7w72etjdz42five6ix5jsi4u.jpg)

>>
Foxovh patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 07:09:45 No.2576602
File: 250706_sketches1a_u18chan.jpg - (296.91kb, 990x1400, 250706_sketches1a.jpg)
>>2576601
>>
Foxovh patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 07:10:11 No.2576603
File: 250706_sketches1c_u18chan.jpg - (531.85kb, 990x1400, 250706_sketches1c.jpg)
>>2576601
>>
Foxovh patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 07:10:42 No.2576604
File: 240821_sketches3_u18chan.jpg - (467.05kb, 1400x935, 240821_sketches3.jpg)

>>
Foxovh patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 07:11:24 No.2576605
File: 240821_sketches2_u18chan.jpg - (396.05kb, 1400x1218, 240821_sketches2.jpg)
>>2576604
>>
Foxovh patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 07:12:27 No.2576606
File: 251103_com_aynKirby_full_u18chan.png - (2.99mb, 3508x4961, 251103_com_aynKirby_full.png)

>>
Foxovh patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 07:15:07 No.2576607
File: 251005_sketches1_full_u18chan.png - (1.94mb, 2881x3508, 251005_sketches1_full.png)

>>
Foxovh patreon dump colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/05 07:26:16 No.2576608
kesis sex file too big to upload, have a link instead

http://owmvhpxyisu6fgd7r2fcswgavs7jly4znldaey33utadwmgbbp4pysad.onion/post/7024963

Edited at 2026/06/05 17:19:03
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/05 14:46:05 No.2576676
I am not trying to rag on you or complain here, appreciate the art being posted and all, but it is a little hilarious that the thread title is "Fluff-Kevlar" and not a single pic posted so far is FK's. Like, I get it - FK's most recent art was posted in the last thread, the thread is also about fanart of his characters - but still, it's kind of hilarious. Keep up the good work, though!
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/05 15:32:24 No.2576686
>>2576676
You're the only person who gives this much of a fuck
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/07 05:14:36 No.2577100
File: HKJJT83WoAAJ3uJ_u18chan.jpg - (1.03mb, 2328x3012, HKJJT83WoAAJ3uJ.jpg)

>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/08 04:23:39 No.2577427
File: 260326_FluffKevlar_u18chan.jpg - (2.01mb, 3500x3921, 260326_FluffKevlar.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/08 07:16:07 No.2577450
>>2576676
Well to be fair, you're gonna wait a long time between new pieces of FK art. I remember when I first joined his Patreon, each month he would be doing like...

1 pinup with multiple variations
2-3 comic pages
Ran sketch request streams where he'd pick patron's requests to do. Those happened like twice a month and he'd do 2-3 colored sketches in those times.
So 4-6 colored sketches.

These days, in a month you'll get:
1 comic page
1-2 sketches with variations (He doesn't do full-detail pinups anymore, or does them extremely rarely, so the colored sketches basically replace that)

Really not worth the membership anymore.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/08 12:27:06 No.2577521
>>2577450
In case you (or anyone else) needed reminding, FK has a life outside of his art. If his art output slows down, chances are his life is becoming a bigger priority. Should he have a chance to live his life, or should he just keep doing art during every waking moment?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/08 13:46:40 No.2577527
>>2577521
depends entierly on how much money he expects to make from his patreon.

It works both ways.

We are not entitled to him slaving away in the art mines, he is not entitled to us keeping up Patreon support to the same level if the value proposition keeps degrading.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/08 17:40:03 No.2577591
>>2577527
That's all well and good if you want to stop supporting him because you don't think you're getting the value you once were. But it sounds almost like you're implying that you would keep supporting him if he prioritized his art over everything else in his life (including his family), which is some entitled bullshit.

I'm not going to stop you from making whatever decision you want to make. But I'm not going to agree with the implicit premise that FK should give up his life so you (and anyone who agrees with your decision) can feel good about continuing to support his art.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/08 22:48:44 No.2577651
>>2577591
basketball team the fat fuck lives like a king in hawaii he is NOT sacrificing shit. Dude drew a single sex scene for a fucking decade and hasnt moved an inch on his sci-fi story he's been talking about for 20 years. If you want to support his lifestyle by all means but nobody should be shamed for realizing too late that once we enabled his cushy living the content slowed to a trickle. Better to only deliver the bare minimum from now on.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/09 23:29:02 No.2577883
File: Screenshot_20260610-022052_1_u18chan.jpg - (304.81kb, 670x1395, Screenshot_20260610-022052_1.jpg)
Guys, do you know how to upload or download files in FILEMOOD?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/10 06:53:26 No.2577955
>>2577591
That's some parasocial retardation if i ever heard any.

There is absolutely 0 entitlement in this.

Someone who doesn't provide a service equivalent to a value that an individual is willing to pay them for it, isn't entitled to their money. That's always on the individual to decide. This is an absolutely basic economic interaction over which no one has to feel bad for.

By your logic, going into a random shop, looking at a thing you like and than realising that the price tag is too high to justify your purchase, somehow makes you entitled because you're unwilling to part with your own, hard earned money, that you could use to enhance your own life, or that of your own family, rather than that of the stores owner.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/10 14:16:48 No.2577995
>>2577955
>Someone who doesn't provide a service equivalent to a value that an individual is willing to pay them for it, isn't entitled to their money.
Yes, I'm aware. I'm also aware that it's bullshit for people who ARE paying their money to the artist to effectively threaten "do what I want you to do or I stop supporting you" as if the patrons should have absolute control over the artist's life.

If you think FK's not producing enough art for your liking, that's fine. Stop giving him money if you're not getting what you feel is your money's worth. Alls I'm saying is that FK has a life outside of his art and all this "if he doesn't up his output to what it was before, I'm pulling my money" bullshit sounds to me like people feeling entitled to make FK work like a fucking dog on his art to the exclusion of EVERYTHING ELSE IN HIS LIFE. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but that's what all this "he's not doing enough art any more" whining sounds like to me.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/11 00:11:07 No.2578086
>>2577995
Artists won't do favors for you just for riding their dicks this hard

Pretty sure you're the same guy who spergs out and says we want Meesh to kill himself everytime he gets a mild criticism.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/11 01:44:21 No.2578098
>>2578086
One, I don't dickride artists for favors. Two, I don't even know FK. And three, I've never suggested Meesh is going to self-harm due to criticism that's either legitimate or bullshit. You got any more bullshit of your own, or can we get back to posting ARA porn?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/11 04:16:05 No.2578132
>>2577995
His art is his job. You're allowed to have a life outside of your job. But most people who have jobs work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. That's pretty standard.

That's also the standard FK set when he first started his patreon. The CURRENT standard is more like 3 hours a day, 3 days a week. That's how far his output has dropped. You can still work as hard as he did at the start and have a life. Most people in the world manage that.

He's chosen to work much, much less. And I was simply stating that said work is not worth the price of admission anymore.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/11 09:07:08 No.2578169
>>2578132
Last thing I'm going to say on the issue.
>He's chosen to work much, much less.
Okay, and...maybe - just maybe - that's because he has a kid now. Have you ever dealt with raising a kid? It takes a lot more time than you think it does, especially if you want to be a good parent. If FK's output is slowed because he's raising his kid, I can understand the tradeoff there. I can't teach you to understand or sympathize with that because I don't know how to teach you how to care about other people.
>>
Grey-Hawk # MOD # 2026/06/11 17:23:53 No.2578310
While discussion about FK's art output change and the reasons why are valid, DON'T POST AI GENERATED IMAGES!

I removed the AI images, and there's a pinned thread when you enter /fur/ stating "No AI images outside the AI threads", and even reaction/macro images fall under that, so no just because it's not a NSFW one doesn't mean it also doesn't fall into the rule.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/11 19:48:43 No.2578377
>>2578169
You talk as if he's unique in those circumstances. People work and have a kid at the same time. His work allows him to do his hobby on his own terms (he's not taking commissions or anything so he only draws what he wants to draw) while also being able to stay home with his kid. I'm not going to sit here and pretend he's having a tough time when he's basically got it easy compared to your average working class parent. Like, I don't know what you're trying to get at here. He's not putting in any more work than the average person. He's putting in less.

And you talk as if I'm directly attacking FK for this. If I was trying to do that, I wouldn't be doing it on a piracy imageboard that he likely doesn't even look at. I am saying that he isn't working hard enough to justify the price tag. I don't care what excuses you provide for him, they ring hollow for anyone that works a normal job and has a family.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/11 19:54:45 No.2578381
>>2578169
Like, wtf? You're not talking about a coal miner here. You're talking about an artist that stays home and draws furry porn. You ask me if I know what it's like to have a kid... but do you know what it's like to have a JOB? Like... a real 9-5 job? You must not, cause it'd be bizarre to be making excuses for someone who has a way easier time in life than you. It's like the people making excuses for artists missing commission deadlines cause they "might be going through something". Try using that excuse in a real job and see how that shit goes.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/11 21:48:03 No.2578393
>>2578381
This same guy outright self-admitted that he's a loser with no life or friends or job. I know it's the same guy because he's the only idiot on this board who uses sage and it's like a giant neon sign pointing to him.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/12 13:30:51 No.2578541
>>2577995

Are you actually retarded?

i never threatened to do anything, nor am i verbally compelling anyone to do anything, or advocate for anyone to do anything.

i am simply stating an economic reality that won't change no matter how much you bitch an moan.

If he decreases his output in quality or quantity, willingness of patrons to allocate their expendable income towards his patreon will decrease over time. Therefore, if he expects good money from his patreon, he must provide a good service to his patreons. Therefore, if he doesn't do that, he cannot expect to make good money from it indefinitely.

This really isn't hard to grasp. And just to be a bit parasocial myself: i am pretty sure that Fluff does understand this concept very well and takes 0 offence to this, which makes you sperging out about it all the more funny.
>>
CCF2 p11 HD colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/13 22:53:33 No.2578951
File: 11_115_u18chan.png - (5.95mb, 2588x3374, 11.png)
Page 11!
Nytro helps Lia with breakfast as Twix races back so he doesn't miss out on the buffet.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/14 00:40:54 No.2578966
>>2578951

It'd be hilarious if Nytro leaves just as Twix gets home.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/14 23:08:09 No.2579207
File: c9459836a760d23225873dcf05acffd0_u18chan.jpeg - (651.79kb, 1270x1032, c9459836a760d23225873dcf05acffd0.jpeg)
/trash/ delivery
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/14 23:08:23 No.2579208
File: 5a81b4f7c3a55898ce58bf27b27159f3fcf80fbb_u18chan.png - (859.37kb, 927x1200, 5a81b4f7c3a55898ce58bf27b27159f3fcf80fbb.png)
>>2579207
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/14 23:15:56 No.2579209
File: 3b88a8d5e82fa8a14438c47beef3c200915312e9_u18chan.jpg - (388.5kb, 1146x720, 3b88a8d5e82fa8a14438c47beef3c200915312e9.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/14 23:22:19 No.2579210
File: 461158.picsmall_u18chan.jpg - (118.2kb, 720x1281, 461158.picsmall.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/14 23:32:41 No.2579211
>>2091234

Fuck man, this is making me turned on for more ARA and VST action.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/15 00:15:09 No.2579219
>>2579211
Seeing you post that makes me feel like I've stumbled into some sort of ancient archaeological dig.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/16 08:06:30 No.2579524
>>2579211

I'm thirsty asf for that vst on vikna action man. We finna get anymore of that or what?
>>
Kerfus ARA colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/16 22:26:32 No.2579652
File: kerfusFace_u18chan.gif - (2.15mb, 559x559, kerfusFace.gif)
ARA as a Kerfus!
"What the fuck is a Kerfus"? you say?! Well, you sound like me exactly 1 minute before starting this drawing. Kerfuś is the name of a Polish (yeah I would've thought Japan, but no!) autonomous delivery robot in the store chain 'Carrefour' and gained popularity over being adorable and gained recent boost thanks to the game Voices of the Void. (never played it)
I just did this in a one-off evening break from comics and porn stuff. Enjoy your delivery!
>>
Kerfus ARA colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/16 22:27:29 No.2579653
File: kerfusSM2_u18chan.gif - (376kb, 256x256, kerfusSM2.gif)
>>2579652
>>
Kerfus ARA colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/16 22:28:18 No.2579654
File: kerfusARA_smile_u18chan.png - (430.81kb, 792x1764, kerfusARA_smile.png)
>>2579652
>>
Kerfus ARA colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/16 22:29:01 No.2579655
File: kerfusARA_angry_u18chan.png - (424.65kb, 792x1764, kerfusARA_angry.png)
>>2579652
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/16 22:39:17 No.2579657
That is so cute I have diabetes now.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/17 04:09:02 No.2579777
>>2579652
I love that VotV is getting more recognition now. Fluff Arirals, when?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/17 09:00:45 No.2579818
>>2579652
Kerfus is the name of the Bellabots used by the polish branch of Carrefour.

Bellabots are designed and manufactured by a Chinese company

https://www.pudurobotics.com/en/products/bellabot
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/17 10:17:29 No.2579824
Kerfuś, not Kerfus
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/17 10:57:00 No.2579841
>>2579652
anthroid gf version of would you still love me if i were a worm

yes ara, i would still love you if you were a kerfus
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/20 16:34:26 No.2580813
Anyone have the tiger dad Fluff drew a few days ago? Saw a discussion of it on the server but it's been deleted
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/20 19:23:58 No.2580832
Kerfus is so damn cute
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/21 12:18:45 No.2581011
File: 1780771251.gallenzhang_2_3__u18chan.jpg - (518.8kb, 2242x1644, 1780771251.gallenzhang_2_3_.jpg)

>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/21 12:19:04 No.2581012
File: HKpn_ZKXoAA0TLC_u18chan.jpg - (231.05kb, 2000x1400, HKpn_ZKXoAA0TLC.jpg)
>>2581011
>>
Shurik1236 2026/06/22 05:26:54 No.2581213
The FK collection is being updated, but here: https://pornolab.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3017088
Fluff-Kevlar releases very little content, so updates are rare. Old galleries can no longer be edited on e-hentai.
The original collection was also optimized using the Efficient Compression Tool, which reduced its size by a couple of gigabytes.
>>
Anthroid Womb Tats? colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/22 07:56:52 No.2581280
File: AI_tats_u18chan.jpg - (1.39mb, 1017x1904, AI_tats.jpg)
Random thing that came up... womb tattoos. I've done some with Tala of course, and Siren has their marking, but thinking on some womb tattoo ideas and, initially I set out to doodle a simple, blank torso to put it on, and it ended up being a full body ARA in a very short time. I came up with these two for just being silly. An 'egg' one, as if the anthroids could make eggs, and a 'feather lock' one...which i'm not entirely sure even I know what I mean by it.
Why was it doodled on ARA, of all people? I dunno! I like drawing ARA. I'm sure as she develops more, especially ahead of the story, I'll be getting into her character and that opens up more naughtier things. Maybe even some of the others would have different ones, like Ayn or Vikna in different art styles of womb tats. Idea for later!
as for the "i'm back!" part of the title...
I was absent much of last week--though, I don't blame you if you couldn't tell, as sometimes I do go a while without posting, but since you all are my employers, I owe it to you to say that I moved...again! And if you're thinking "Didn't you just move last year?" you'd be right. The temporary place wasn't the worst rental but it was pretty dingy at times, downright disgusting at others.. we ended up having to break our lease and get the hell out of there, so... i'm exhausted. Renting a truck as my wife and I hauled all our stuff to a new nearby place really sucked. But new location is much better. Cleaner, quieter, better net and more space--so , workin' on setting that up, and then it's back to some much deserved productivity! Expect the return of regularly scheduled streams, and tier-specific streams (both i'm sorry I've been lacking on) once I'm up and going!
Thank you folks immensely for this support...I do not take any of it for granted, ever. You funding my artwork has made so much possible, and I really cannot emphasize how much I want to make things you all enjoy! Mahalo nui loa~
>>
Anthroid Womb Tats? colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/22 07:57:23 No.2581281
File: AI_tats2_u18chan.jpg - (1.4mb, 1017x1904, AI_tats2.jpg)
>>13926329
>>
Anthroid Womb Tats? colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/22 07:57:53 No.2581282
File: AI_tats1_u18chan.jpg - (1.4mb, 1017x1904, AI_tats1.jpg)
>>13926329
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/25 22:14:10 No.2582545
Holy fuck its happening.

NEVER please stop
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/26 01:37:23 No.2582568
>>2582545

He's seriously going to break the Internet if he does this.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/26 02:23:11 No.2582574
>>2582568

The amount of views he would get outdoes anything bchalk ever did. Just imagine the amount of attention Fluff would get.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/26 03:27:22 No.2582578
>>2581280
>>2581281
>>2581282

Is Fluff-Kevlar doing ARA porn!?!?!? HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

Let's fucking go on the hype train!
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/26 04:40:38 No.2582591
macroShow Less
File: train-hole-4168752284_u18chan.gif - (2.15mb, 640x360, train-hole-4168752284.gif)
>>2582578

I would bust her warranty sticker right open.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/26 13:50:47 No.2582718
>>2582594
AI-generated content is not allowed outside of the AI threads.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/26 14:18:53 No.2582731
Fluff's not going to draw Ara sex guys. He'll slap a womb tattoo on her, tease the hell out of us, then wonder why we want it so badly.
>>
SoS p15 [sketch] colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/29 00:24:10 No.2583459
File: 015skch_u18chan.jpg - (568.09kb, 1553x2024, 015skch.jpg)
Page 15! It's Zofie having a little moment on her way out. She's really uhh.. susceptible to be molded by others, even total strangers. Cameo continues of Bionet's character, Bion.
Page is actually further than this but I've been disheveled since moving and office/net setup and access. Have more to post!
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/29 15:56:58 No.2583610
I want to fuck Warning.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/29 19:31:39 No.2583644
>>2583610
You and everybody else.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/29 22:34:53 No.2583662
>>2583610
>>2583644

tired broken vet nytro rebuilds his warning model to be happy again.

marry and fuck
marry and fuck
robosexuals
>>
More Shortstacks colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/30 04:53:28 No.2583754
File: sraCenWEB_u18chan.jpg - (807.53kb, 1225x953, sraCenWEB.jpg)
This was a long overdue image for supporter SRA/Mitchy of their fan anthroid OC, "SRA/Sara"! Their OC is a System Repairs Admin, and somehow has gone off-baseline and become obsessed with competing with Warning for capacity testing...i think.
A number of folks have asked if they can make fan characters of anthoids, OCs, kleyka, and of course, the answer is yes, have fun with them! Long as they aren't copies, i'm not gonna care. I'm just super humbled people like my setting enough to do so! However I don't have a design document for them, so, just winging it.
Before I can feel comfortable opening for new comms, I'm trying to wrap up some old owed queue items first.
>>
More Shortstacks colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/30 04:53:54 No.2583755
File: sraNdeWEB_u18chan.jpg - (784kb, 1225x953, sraNdeWEB.jpg)
>>14014683
>>
Furrynomous 2026/06/30 15:43:33 No.2583865
I still want to see a pic of the Rule63 Nytro (Tala?) absolutely wrecking a rule63 Warning (who I would name Alert).
>>
Hot Stuff colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/30 23:40:05 No.2583982
File: emberCen_u18chan.jpg - (853.04kb, 784x1464, emberCen.jpg)
Every so often I pull from the "FK, nobody asked for this" files and this time it's Ember from the film 'Elemental'...I haven't even seen it! I just really liked her design. Not one I see of often, if at all. Little bit of flame practice. Enjoy i hope!
>>
Hot Stuff colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/06/30 23:40:12 No.2583983
File: ember_u18chan.jpg - (1.6mb, 1198x1464, ember.jpg)
>>2583982
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/02 01:37:19 No.2584361
Given how Ara calls Nyto's dick "organ" do you think she'd call his cum "genetic material" or something?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/02 03:41:30 No.2584385
>>2584361
What is the context for Ara talking about Nytro's dick?

Also yes, calling it genetic material is very Ara.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/02 04:27:45 No.2584414
>>2583983
I think the real question should be is it safe to stick your dick inside her pussy if your not a flame person
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/02 11:37:44 No.2584461
File: request2019nov_nytARA2HD_0_u18chan.png - (2.51mb, 2209x2400, request2019nov_nytARA2HD.png)
>>2584385
>>
Help please. Furrynomous 2026/07/02 12:51:54 No.2584466
Hi. Could some kind soul share the links of the archives from December 2025, until now? Unfortunately, I had a PC HDD issue and lost most of the latest archives. Thank you so much in advance for any help 😊👍
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/02 16:29:40 No.2584560
>>2584461
Will never happen, but I like the idea of Ara casually offering to help, since her body has 'the facilities' to deal with it.
>>
Shurik1236 2026/07/03 00:53:57 No.2584743
>>2584466
Up to and including 2026.01:
https://pornolab.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3017088
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:65fb83486e209c2cdb074c821b5096eab90d8bb5&dn=Fluff-Kevlar&xl=17487241217

2026.02-2026.05:
https://gofile.io/d/RzKw9S

Edited at 2026/07/03 00:57:32
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/03 01:34:02 No.2584773
>>2584743

If you use a filehost, don't use one that's prone to DMCA takedowns. Stick with Cyberdrop instead.
>>
Thanks Furrynomous 2026/07/04 00:37:02 No.2585089
>>2584743
Thank you very much. Unfortunately, I can't register on Pornolab for reasons I don't understand. Would it be possible to get the December 2025 and January 2026 files via Gofile? many thanks again 😊
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/04 00:51:51 No.2585090
>>2585089
You could always use the torrent in the magnet link.

...oh god, do you not know how to torrent

ALAN, WE ARE SO FUCKED
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/04 04:53:36 No.2585109
>>2585090

not getting any trackers using the magnet link.
>>
June Rewards - Sketch tier colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/07/04 09:48:03 No.2585146
June files for this tier! Working on some extra bits to pay off this month for July, as I settle into new (and hopefully permanent) place from the whirlwind of June. Thank you all for supporting my work, expanding on my story is a big forward goal for me and I'm gonna keep going the best i can!

Sketch
https://drive.proton.me/urls/A3AK5WV5FW#Wjtlh3HNCOSx
>>
June Rewards - HD colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/07/04 09:50:41 No.2585147
HD
https://drive.proton.me/urls/WRP4DVRFAM#YVqlMGcnBGUI
>>
June Rewards - PSD Tier colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/07/04 09:52:31 No.2585148
PSD
https://drive.proton.me/urls/5J8FTYSMT0#VIaMEeHuryTK
>>
CCF2 p12 [sketch] colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/07/04 10:17:00 No.2585151
File: 12skch_u18chan.jpg - (613.56kb, 1294x1687, 12skch.jpg)
Page 12!
Twix gets back and.. some little bits of dialogue and bits of surprise, too! Kind of marks the halfway(ish) point? as well.. Getting all three together at once!
>>
HD Versions colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/07/04 10:38:45 No.2585153
File: ARAkerfus_u18chan.gif - (3.36mb, 512x1194, ARAkerfus.gif)

>>
HD Versions colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/07/04 10:38:58 No.2585154
File: sraCenHD_u18chan.png - (2.34mb, 2449x1906, sraCenHD.png)
>>2585153
>>
HD Versions colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/07/04 10:39:06 No.2585155
File: sraNdeHD_u18chan.png - (2.26mb, 2449x1906, sraNdeHD.png)
>>2585153
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/04 17:35:47 No.2585214
See? As I said before, his content output is not worth the price of admission.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/04 17:41:58 No.2585215
macroShow Less
File: image-16_u18chan.jpg - (283.02kb, 672x1520, image-16.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/04 18:20:24 No.2585231
>>2585214
And you're more than welcome to not pay for his work just like you're not paying for it right now. If someone else wants to pay for his art, what business is it of yours?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/04 21:57:31 No.2585262
>>2585231

I'm not that guy from the last reply, but his content has been minimal and doesn't justify paying five dollars. I actually had to charge back my credit card because every month he posted, I only got a few files here and there. It's nothing in comparison to before where he was putting out several requests a week and made monthly pinups. It's a waste of money.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/04 23:15:32 No.2585268
>>2585215

Testing to see if a kerfus is fireproof is always a good test.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/07 00:21:44 No.2586240
Just unsubscribed from him. There's hardly any ARA porn to justify paying this guy.

WHEN ARE WE GONNA SEE HER GETTING RAILED???
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/07 09:01:29 No.2586307
Guy's going through multiple moves and has a big ambitious story comic project going on, I am not surprised the NSFW pinups and porn comic updates have slowed a bit.

Keep in mind Fluff still updates way more than most furry artists, who have become a stereotype of patreon milking while only deigning to post something once every 3 to 6 months, or just letting projects die entirely because they decided they don't feel like working on it anymore
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/07 19:21:57 No.2586414
Either unsubscribe or stay on, but for fuck's sake SHUT UP about it. Make a decision and quit bitching.

When I cancel my Netflix subscription I don't rant and rave beforehand I just do it and move on with my life, jfc.
>>
Song of Starlight p15 [HD] colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/07/08 03:59:52 No.2586491
File: 015hd_u18chan.png - (6.07mb, 3106x4049, 015hd.png)
Page 15. I wanted this page to give a bit of insight into Zofie and how she responds to others. Cameo from Bionet's character, Bion~
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/08 15:18:08 No.2586651
I hope the next page is the jump to FTL, I'd be fascinated to see how it works in Fluff's setting.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/08 21:56:50 No.2586712
>>2586491

And then they fucked.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/08 22:53:21 No.2586716
Zofie is the purest cnnamon bun.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/08 23:21:28 No.2586718
Cinnamon roll. Whatever.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/09 07:32:02 No.2587075
I swear VST porn is as rare as diamonds these days. Is it a lot to ask for some breeding without context like butterchalk does or do we need a comic?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/09 12:40:11 No.2587101
File: image_514_u18chan.png - (188.27kb, 958x898, image.png)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/09 13:51:50 No.2587108
>>2587075
didn't we just get part 1 of Vikna and VST finally meating in person? I assume part two involving dick is in the pipeline. Some true breeding will be around the corner.
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/07/09 23:25:07 No.2587215
File: HMpRDjgW4AAOhMt_u18chan.jpg - (715.42kb, 2731x4096, HMpRDjgW4AAOhMt.jpg)

>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/07/09 23:43:17 No.2587217
File: 1783518186.phoenie_txl_f_1_u18chan.png - (905.1kb, 1075x1000, 1783518186.phoenie_txl_f_1.png)

>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/07/09 23:43:27 No.2587218
File: 1783518242.phoenie_txl_f_2_u18chan.png - (910.89kb, 1075x1000, 1783518242.phoenie_txl_f_2.png)
>>2587217
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/07/10 17:54:38 No.2587355
just so everyone knows, theres a kemonoparty replacement under development right now called pawchive, its domain rn is pawchive.pw

it appears to be almost identical and has all of the previous posts and artists that used to be on kemonoparty with their dates and thumbnails but they just have to be reimported again
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/10 20:20:33 No.2587369
>>2587355

Thanks for letting the artists know.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/10 23:32:59 No.2587398
>>2587355

And this is why extraterrestrials don't want to visit our planet.

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO DUMB???
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/07/11 06:04:16 No.2587426
>>2587398
whats the big deal? everybody knew about kemonoparty, anyone that was going to take countermeasures already has at this point, so theres no reason to gatekeep it. plus it needs all the importers it can get
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/11 10:46:02 No.2587449
>>2587426

You clearly never saw the message board before it was shut down...
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/11 13:27:29 No.2587480
>>2587398

Because the 1st rule of Fight Club is you don't tell anyone about Fight Club.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/11 17:32:32 No.2587515
File: AlienRomulus-Xenomorph-2024-1024x576-1897416525_u18chan.jpg - (35.2kb, 1024x576, AlienRomulus-Xenomorph-2024-1024x576-1897416525.jpg)
>>2587398
>>2587426

The only aliens that are going to visit our planet are xenomorphs.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/11 18:36:42 No.2587527
>>2587515

Cool. Are they gonna take over the world now?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/12 00:51:26 No.2587583
>>2587527
when they kneel down and laugh " looks like a job for the little mouth. "
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/12 00:52:00 No.2587584
>>2587527
when they kneel down and laugh " looks like a job for the little mouth. "
>>
Bird looks like a lady colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/07/13 14:11:32 No.2587874
File: bravWEB_u18chan.jpg - (564.54kb, 855x1135, bravWEB.jpg)
Artwork for user Aria Snow, their character Bravura. he's a slender pretty owl. and cloacas are like slits. Clearing some owed pieces before opening for new things, which i'll post about here when i do!
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/07/16 10:03:23 No.2588726
File: pat_happyguy33_u18chan.png - (795.35kb, 992x1280, pat_happyguy33.png)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/17 23:45:37 No.2589031
Where's Fluff-Kevlar?

Is he making new art?

Is he busy with the new kid?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/18 00:11:38 No.2589035
>>2589031
We're not his managers. Go ask him if you're so damn curious.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/18 06:13:32 No.2589090
>>2589031

1. He lives in Hawaii with his wife.

2. There was a post just days ago.

3. All we know is that the kid is a 3 year old that apparently takes up a fair amount of Fluff's time outside art.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/18 16:02:34 No.2589202
macroShow Less
File: themoreyouknow_u18chan.jpg - (70.14kb, 874x492, the more you know.jpg)
>>2589090
thx
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/19 01:17:16 No.2589354
File: nov_2019_showeredit_u18chan.jpg - (765.41kb, 2281x2390, nov_2019_showeredit.jpg)
>>2584461
Oh hey, I remember this. The edit turned out real neat.
>>
CCF p12 HD colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/07/19 11:20:13 No.2589452
File: 12_113_u18chan.png - (4.71mb, 2588x3374, 12.png)
Page 12! Good payoff, i think!?
This kind of ends "part 1" of the comic in a way... the tone shifts from the three being seperated to being together. If my thumbnails hold correctly, "part 2" is just a touch shorter than this and expands on some scenarios and ideas. But i like it! So.. hopefully excited??
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/22 01:54:16 No.2590425
File: Screenshot_2026-06-08_023140_u18chan.png - (1.32mb, 1193x933, Screenshot_2026-06-08_023140.png)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/22 02:52:34 No.2590433
File: family-simpson-vomits_u18chan.gif - (162.37kb, 512x384, family-simpson-vomits.gif)
>>2589452
>snowballing
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/22 20:20:12 No.2590717
>>2590425
Of-fucking-course popufurs get to be in comms
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/23 02:58:50 No.2590768
I don't get it who are these guys hey at least it's not like when secret was a thing back in the day when Wolfie nail was still drawing
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/07/24 00:37:59 No.2591029
File: HLwb-8HWgAAenHg_u18chan.jpg - (378.07kb, 1854x2048, HLwb-8HWgAAenHg.jpg)

>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/07/24 00:38:11 No.2591030
File: fcae661392a4067a3330c39f05f5a532_u18chan.jpg - (912.9kb, 4096x4008, fcae661392a4067a3330c39f05f5a532.jpg)
>>2591029
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/07/24 00:38:37 No.2591032
File: 50ba3585d99c8e39dd0dbfbf1fe38429_u18chan.png - (1.99mb, 1823x1250, 50ba3585d99c8e39dd0dbfbf1fe38429.png)
>>2591029
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/24 01:00:13 No.2591038
macroShow Less
File: fluffkevlarsworstnightmare_u18chan.png - (988.6kb, 1925x1902, fluffkevlarsworstnightmare.png)
>>2590717
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/24 01:11:29 No.2591040
>>2591038
FK probably makes more than enough to not worry about a relative handful of people using an AI generator to make half-assed slop that looks like his style but isn't actually his work. Besides, FK has every right to reject working with people based on their beliefs, political or otherwise. Someone flashing money in his face never obliges him to accept it. If anything, anyone who turns to AI to replicate FK's style because he rejects their money for any reason is pretty much proving why FK was right to reject them in the first place.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/24 11:06:14 No.2591208
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/24 14:38:07 No.2591228
>>2591040

Aside from that, there are people that always will:

1. Make gens because they're poor, don't have the skill, or want to see more of *insert his OCs here* in *insert sex act here*

2. Create fanmade sets of gens because they genuinely like his OCs.

3. People who want *insert his OC(s) here* in *insert degenerate fetish here* because they know Fluff will never do it.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/24 17:04:00 No.2591259
>>2591038

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_rights
>Moral rights are rights of creators of copyrighted works generally recognized in civil law jurisdictions and, to a lesser extent, in some common law jurisdictions.
>The preserving of the integrity of the work allows the author to object to alteration, distortion, or mutilation of the work that is "prejudicial to the author's honor or reputation".[3] Anything else that may detract from the artist's relationship with the work even after it leaves the artist's possession or ownership may bring these moral rights into play. Moral rights are distinct from any economic rights tied to copyrights. Even if an artist has assigned their copyright rights to a work to a third party, they still maintain the moral rights to the work.

In other words, if someone generates shit that looks too much like your art, you have the grounds to sue them anyways.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/24 17:32:43 No.2591264
>>2591259
That's all fine and well, but the reality is that such a thing becomes circumvented by the time and money it would take for such a lawsuit. A small-time furry artist wouldn't even be able to prove enough damages to justify the cost of hiring a lawyer and going through the legal process. It's unfortunate, but laws are built to allow giant entities like Disney to strike with the hammer of god on anyone infringing their copyright. Not for Fluff Kevlar (or insert furry artist here) to stop people from making AI gens of his character.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/24 17:47:26 No.2591267
>>2591264
That besides: Sue them for what? It's not like people who gen furry porn are going to have a bunch of money unless they're already suspiciously wealthy furries, and those are the kind of people who'd probably pay FK for a commission rather than generate porn that resembles his style.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/24 18:27:29 No.2591273
Anyone who makes gens of copyrighted works (especially those who don't want to get caught) have anonymous aliases that post on imageboorus without having to be concerned about legal issues. There are A LOT of users who post a metric shitton of Nintendo porn, but they don't get DMCAed because either: the site's servers are hosted in a different country or it's impossible for people to get Nintendo'd due to the large amount of people producing porn.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/24 18:42:01 No.2591275
The name of the genderflipped version of Nytro is Talia, right?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/24 18:54:13 No.2591277
https://e6ai.net/posts?tags=fluff-kevlar
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/24 19:06:05 No.2591279
macroShow Less
File: 9mlxzu-1398246251_u18chan.jpg - (54.57kb, 500x509, 9mlxzu-1398246251.jpg)
>>2591277

Man, this shit looks eerily similar to his style

Are we fucked now?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/24 19:11:42 No.2591280
Seriously? Fluff isn't gonna pull a Nintendo on us over AI gens in his style. Calm tf down guys. Lmfaooo
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/24 20:28:19 No.2591295
>>2591279
No, you fucking doomerist dipshit. He would need standing to sue, and there's really only two ways he'd get it: Go after anyone making a lora of his style/characters or go after anyone trying to pass off AI-generated imagery that resembles his style as his actual work. And even if he had standing to sue, why the fuck would he? It's a giant fucking hassle in terms of both money and time. He's got much better things to do than go after dumbshit AI genners. So stop clenching your ass hard enough to swallow your underwear all the way into your anal cavity - even if Fluff cared enough to do something about AI-generated imagery in his style, we're not the ones who need to worry.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/24 22:03:19 No.2591314
Uhhh, is Talia a genderbend of Nytro?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/24 22:59:29 No.2591320
>>2591279

But he's not an IP holder of any kind. He just has popufur OCs that look like something you would find in a cracker jack box. You expect this guy to go full Nintendo when he's got family to feed? If anything, he's rather lenient on what people draw compared to other artists out there. Sure, people did lose their shit over ara porn and everything, but he doesn't really give a fuck though. You know what im saying bro?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/25 00:25:28 No.2591330
File: TooLateforDick_u18chan.png - (1.5mb, 2333x825, TooLateforDick.png)
This is such a meme.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/25 06:08:06 No.2591373
I don't know what y'all basketball teams are talkin about. This AI shit is fuckin legit fr. I smoke my reefer to that. Every time I see that shit I finna be lighting up my blunt n getting real high. You feel me basketball team?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/25 17:55:23 No.2591514
>>2591259

Fluff has drawn both copywritten characters of larger ip's as well as other indie/furry creator's oc's without permission and has profited off it through patreon. You think he ever asked the creator of prequel permission to draw Katia Managan? Fuck *off* with this one-way glazing bruh.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/25 19:59:38 No.2591543
Is Fluff ever going to do ARA porn?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/25 20:11:09 No.2591547
>>2591514
>You think he ever asked the creator of prequel permission to draw Katia Managan?
You think Kazerad ever asked permission from the creators/copyright holders of The Elder Scrolls to create Katia Managan in the first place? How about YOU fuck off with your bullshit.

>glazing
Pointing out facts is not "glazing", for fuck's sake. Glazing is what you call someone unironically and uncriticially praising someone else so hard that the praiser is basically doing one of those weird-as-all-fuck parasocial cum tributes.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/25 20:29:50 No.2591553
What's the difference between Nytro and Talia? Is Talia a hermaphrodite?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/25 21:23:29 No.2591558
Talia is just Rule63 Nytro. He drew Nytro as a girl, and then that sort of stuck as its own character.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/25 22:04:52 No.2591567
Can I not just enjoy some furry porn without drama and arguing?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/25 22:25:57 No.2591570
>>2591567
Welcome to modern life, where you can't do ANYTHING without drama and arguing.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/26 05:59:54 No.2591642
>>2591567

Just use Fap Mode. The feature omits comments and shows images only.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/26 12:11:22 No.2591724
>>2591642
There Should be an option between "absolute madhouse of whining babies" and "Block out all discussion completely".

Because there's often useful information/updates in the comments, that you'd miss if you have Fap mode on.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/26 16:19:05 No.2591768
>>2591547
Katia is an original character you stupid prick. Not only is his comic protected under parody copyright laws but he's careful to not acually reference elder scrolls trademarks in his merch.

That is wildly different from drawing direct porn of copywritten characters. You dont know the first fucking thing about copyright law.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/26 17:19:12 No.2591775
>>2591768
No, I know a fair bit.

Kazerad made Katia as part of a parody of Elder Scrolls, but to do that, he still needed to use elements of Elder Scrolls as the groundwork. If Bethesda wanted to sue Kazerad for appropriating works still protected by copyright, it could. There's no guarantee Kazerad would win or lose, though - he has common law rulings about parody/satire on his side, but he would have a big corporation (with the backing of a bigger corporation) staring him down as it stood willing to crush him in a war of attrition where it has millions of dollars to spare.

As for FK's picture of Katia? FK would have about the same chances if Kazerad sued FK for drawing a porn pic of Katia: FK would also have parody/satire on his side, but Kazerad could luck out and pull a judge who doesn't see fan art that doubles as porn to be satirical enough for legal protection. But still, Kazerad only has so many rights to Katia before he runs into the fact that those rights are dependent on Bethesda not enforcing its own rights.

In short: No one is suing anyone and pointing out how copyright law would likely fuck over everyone but Bethesda in this situation is not "glazing" either FK, Kazerad, or Bethesda. Now, would you like to keep this bitch-ass slapfight going, or would you prefer to take your L with some grace by shutting the hell up?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/26 23:51:41 No.2591880
>>2579208
Mik: “What are those for? Aren’t you a robot?”
>>
Kovsai Jewelry [sketch] colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/07/26 23:59:37 No.2591883
File: kovsai_jewelry_u18chan.png - (639.58kb, 841x690, kovsai_jewelry.png)
Trying to share more of my smaller in-between stuff of sketches~ Kovsai trying out some jewelry!
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/27 02:04:00 No.2591900
>>2591775
You... literally just made your opponents argument for them. This whole slapfight started over someone saying that Fluff has grounds to sue over AI art, but here you just admitted that nobody is really suing anybody due to parody protections etc.

I dont know if you are the op but way to agree that fluff can't really sue for ai slop lmao
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/27 04:36:37 No.2591913
>>2591900
I never said FK would sue anyone. My argument is that even if FK had standing to sue people who make AI "art" in his style, he wouldn't, because it'd be a huge waste of time and money. Furthermore, my argument in my prior post is that any lawsuit predicated on the existence of Katia Managan wouldn't get very far without involving Bethesda in some way, and that's the only party that would stand to benefit in even the smallest way from any involvement in any lawsuit involving an Elder Scrolls fan character. FK isn't suing anybody for AI art, nobody is suing anybody over Katia Managan, this dumbshit slapfight is now over, and any attempt to resurrect it beyond this post is being done out of spite, stupidity, or both. Now y'all go back to whining about how FK isn't drawing ara-ara porn or whatever the fuck it is y'all were talking about.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/27 05:52:07 No.2591928
>>2591913

Okay you woke fucking leftist.

Go back to your socialist bullshit you fucking liberal.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/27 05:56:10 No.2591929
macroShow Less
File: uwotm8_u18chan.png - (77.66kb, 256x256, uwotm8.png)
>>2591928
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/27 08:35:46 No.2591936
>>2590425

Is that AlextheCatte’s dad and brother? Does this mean incest?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/27 10:27:46 No.2591944
>>2591936
Keep it in the family, she gonna get knocked up.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/27 11:51:44 No.2591951
>>2591928
I love that this person is calling him a leftist bro leftist cancel people over ai and would want Fluff to go all the way sueing people over AI
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/28 03:35:44 No.2592148
>>2591913
>my argument in my prior post is that any lawsuit predicated on the existence of Katia Managan wouldn't get very far without involving Bethesda in some way

That only applies if Kazerad was suing on behalf of the comic overall, Katia Managan as a character is a unique expression that he holds the copyright to her. So it's still a double standard to defend fluff while he profits off of other copywritten work. His porn would have about as much legal protection as ai of his smut if *anyone* who owned the characters he draws without permission wanted to sue.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/28 05:14:52 No.2592180
>>2592148
>it's still a double standard to defend fluff while he profits off of other copywritten work
How much "profit" did he provably make from drawing ONE image of Katia Managan? Because if you're going to rip into FK for "profiting" from a piece of fan art for something that is itself a piece of fan art, you're going to need an actual argument with some actual evidence instead of some vibes-based bullshit. Your argument is dead, so take the L and shut the fuck up.
>>
FluffKevlar!!Txo72FK.hw 2026/07/28 09:10:12 No.2592209
Been a while since I checked up here. A few good laughs and comments. Noted several areas I need to improve upon.

Some clarifications:

I actually do ask permission from other creators to draw their characters. I did ask Kazerad and permission was granted, however, permission was not granted to profit from Katia, therefore I do not offer Katia prints, etc.

This of course doesn't apply to studio-owned IP, just individual creators. i've shifted much of my work away from IPs toward my own OCs.

Also laughed a little at "of course popufurs get commissions" as though i'm NOT currently posting several seperate very-much-not-popufurs' owed commissions.

I'm extremely aware that my output has dropped. Sure, part of it is having a kid, but i've also exchanged a lot of it for comics. Running two comics simultaneously is time consuming, but A: I've put off my main sci-fi story too long already and B: i still -want- to make adult comics. so that's the solution i had. it does, however, mean fewer overall works. I'm trying to get more of them made, believe me-- I don't want my comics to take years; I've got so many I want to do.

I'm also old. Every year I slow down. i'm only human. I get slumps, anxiety, sick, etc just like everybody else. But having a family and kid -does- play a role in that, and while it might feel like I only work "3 hours a day, 3 days a week", as someone put it, you're likely comparing me to single, childless, younger or more focused artists, whom i commend on being able to be so productive. If you don't find my quality and/or quantity worth supporting, that's your right. I don't, however, particularly enjoy seeing people claim I work so little, or blaming it all on one thing or another.

I'll never stop trying to improve, earn people's support, or change their minds, and part of that is being open to hearing anonymous critique and criticism.
>>
Femboy Catbutt colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/07/28 10:48:04 No.2592219
File: tayga_layWEB_u18chan.jpg - (1.18mb, 1509x1329, tayga_layWEB.jpg)
Owed work for Tayga Mongun!
Their cute femboy cat and his butt. Also getting hunted. I wanted to take this one as a refresher on boy butts...
I think this is the last owed work so I can formally put up a form for taking new things, but I'm still going to pace myself and make sure I keep momentum from dropping any further than it already has... so just a bit at a time.
>>
Femboy Catbutt colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/07/28 10:48:24 No.2592220
File: tayga_scareWEB_u18chan.jpg - (1.21mb, 1509x1329, tayga_scareWEB.jpg)
>>14483385
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/07/28 11:18:53 No.2592222
macroShow Less
File: splendid_u18chan.png - (1.13mb, 1123x1080, splendid.png)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/28 12:31:16 No.2592228
Yiss. I love his femboys. Except for Twix, for some reason.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/28 15:09:32 No.2592258
>>2592209

Totally reasonable position to be in. I know the rigors of maintaining a family and a career as well and how it sometimes just makes creative output drop to near zero at times even if I desperately want to have more time for my hobbies, so regardless whether it's you or another artist, I've always figured if someone is out there making furry stuff it's just a gift to the world. Even if you stopped tomorrow, I'd just be thankful for what you made up to that point. Even more-so when I know that my presence here already means I'm a freeloader, so it's not like I (or anyone else here) should be moralizing as if we have some vast investment portfolio that's underperforming.

Loved Predators of Denali, by the way.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/29 02:53:52 No.2592402
>>2592209

>I'm also old. Every year I slow down. i'm only human.

Didn't tolkein not start on lord of the rings until he was 45 and didn't even finish it till he was 55?

Full time professor too during that
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/29 03:24:37 No.2592406
>>2590425

I love how he draws dad characters kind of fat. I hope we see him drawing him fucking Alex.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/29 03:32:59 No.2592407
>>2592209

https://youtu.be/yAN5uspO_hk?si=8dXu1vpzsyvj4MzT
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/29 03:37:45 No.2592409
>>2592407

Shōgun is a really fucking good show. I need to rewatch that series again.
>>
VikST in-person Pt 4 colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/07/29 13:18:19 No.2592522
File: vikST_inPerson4WEB_u18chan.jpg - (635.5kb, 1125x750, vikST_inPerson4WEB.jpg)
Image 4 of the "in-person" meeting with Vikna and VST!
I hinted at this alt last month after wrapping up the first 3 parts. Finally got around to tacking on this, which ends this image set. A lot of fun! Enjoy seeing the commander destroyed, it doesn't happen often.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/29 13:27:56 No.2592525
>>2592522
Nice, I thought we were only going to see her ovaries getting licked.

Hopefully there'll be a part 5 where VST leaves her a cum-soaked mess on the floor.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/29 13:32:22 No.2592526
Man, stomach bulges like that always squick me because I can't help but think their organs are getting abused.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/29 14:47:50 No.2592544
>>2592526
I know what you mean. I always think they're probably going to be dead in the next two days from massing internal bruising.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/29 19:21:54 No.2592617
>>2592522

We need to see Vikna getting pregnant next. Even better, oviposition birthing where she squeezes out the eggs VST inseminates her with.

Edited at 2026/07/29 19:23:29
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/30 01:31:27 No.2592756
>>2592617

That be some mf shit out of aliens where the creature hugs their faces and shit. VST should use his tongue and lock on to her ass just like those fuckin creatures real talk.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/31 13:51:10 No.2593067
>>2592522
God I wish that were me.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/04 05:47:29 No.2593474
Búmping this thread for July files.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/04 07:34:51 No.2593593
>>2591936
>>2590425

Is really like to see FK draw AlextheCatte
>>
July Rewards - Sketch tier colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/04 08:17:42 No.2593677
July tier files--! I included the works posted but also a standalone PSD for the PSD tier of the VikST pt 4 version. I actually don't know if people generally still prefer PSDs? or CLIP files...all my workload is in CLIP files, and i hand out the comic CLIP files because there's a lot of text, bubbles, frames, FX, and other things that wouldn't convert to PSD well or at all.

Sketch
https://drive.proton.me/urls/N3GGX5TF58#59oK6qcELwIi
>>
July HD tier colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/04 08:19:21 No.2593678
HD
https://drive.proton.me/urls/ADRVJ8HMJW#tTluLNLT8jd2
>>
July PSD tier colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/04 08:20:21 No.2593679
PSD
https://drive.proton.me/urls/JV3NQTSS2R#Mhkf60pvOqVW
>>
HD Versions colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/04 08:23:56 No.2593680
File: tayga1HD_u18chan.png - (8.14mb, 4312x3796, tayga1HD.png)

>>
HD Versions colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/04 08:24:07 No.2593681
File: tayga2HD_u18chan.png - (8.25mb, 4312x3796, tayga2HD.png)
>>2593680
>>
HD Versions colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/04 08:28:08 No.2593682
File: bravHD_u18chan.png - (3.2mb, 2444x3244, bravHD.png)

>>
HD Versions colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/04 08:28:16 No.2593683
File: vikST_inPerson4HD_u18chan.png - (2.39mb, 2250x1500, vikST_inPerson4HD.png)
>>2593682
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/04 08:53:43 No.2593686
>>2590425
did anyone ever figure out what this was all about? i never saw him post anything like this anywhere
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/04 19:06:56 No.2593905
>>2593686

Maybe you already gathered that much yourself, but it looks like a commission/reference for Alex Marx https://e621.net/posts?tags=alex_marx

Not sure if Henry Marx is the male version of the character or if it's the dad-looking figure to the left.

Anyway commissions sometimes come with a "don't repost" clause which could be why you're not not seeing it on e621 or the artist's socials. Though I don't know why the owner of this character would do that in this instance since normally they are all over the place everywhere.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/04 20:32:45 No.2593918
>>2593905
From Fluff’s Disc “alex tiger dad wip” so I’m guessing its her dad. The male tiger on the right is her brother Axel Marx, he’s got one piece of art on e6
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/05 03:30:18 No.2594070
>>2590717
>Popufurs
not according to her patreon.
>>
Float-by [sketch] colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/06 13:59:17 No.2594524
File: araNyt_floatby1_u18chan.jpg - (907.82kb, 1285x1148, araNyt_floatby1.jpg)
I had this sketch... I posted it a bit ago, it was ARA floating around. And I kind of realized something.
I've spent 20+ years just doing simple sexy pinups, and that's fun and all, but.. i feel like I've done a lot of that already, on top of AI sloppers basically making that stuff by the dozen anyway, on top of.. building more of my characters out... I wanted to turn it into a character-driven interaction moment instead of just a blank pinup. Though I could make that an alt of this if i really tried.
So here's a cheeky, little smuggy ARA floating down past Nytro on their ship, giving him more than a little tease, and his inner confliction over moving on her, which is totally not a self-projection about me drawing porn of her, hahahaha no way. Enjoy!
>>
Float-by [sketch] colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/06 14:01:03 No.2594525
File: araNyt_floatby2_u18chan.jpg - (749.16kb, 1285x1148, araNyt_floatby2.jpg)
>>14642048
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/06 17:56:23 No.2594575
Lord please I hope he teases it out long and good before Ara actually experiences her first. Make the audience positively froth with a bunch of near misses and an utterly blueballed Nyt
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/06 20:49:21 No.2594629
Please god give in and RAIL HER
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/06 21:26:25 No.2594635
>>2594525
ara is such a good girl, how can he even resist? she really is someone you wish you could spend the rest of time with
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/07 03:07:20 No.2594741
File: CharaStudio-2024-12-30-00-19-40-Render_u18chan.png - (5.38mb, 3840x2160, CharaStudio-2024-12-30-00-19-40-Render.png)
>>2594635
I've said it before, if you're going to do Ara sex, I think it should be wholesome, lovey-dovey sex. Nytro and Vikna should Ara how organics show their affection for each other.
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/07 06:23:56 No.2594804
>>2594741
always loved how the koikatsu sunshine model of ara looked, i was so disappointed that vr mode wasnt compatible with custom models i never opened it again. idk if anything has changed yet, but ill try again when the steam frame comes out one of these years
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/07 09:20:56 No.2594839
>>2594524
I find this kind of teasing is actually odd for Ara. She seemed far more... innocent and kind of literal. This veels very Vikna.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/07 09:51:22 No.2594842
Nytro has a thing for feet?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/07 12:58:31 No.2594859
>>2594842
Anyone has a thing for feet if it's ARA's paws.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/07 18:13:17 No.2594955
>>2594842
look, im not a foot guy either, but those beans man. those blue ara beans. dont you just wanna squish them?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/07 19:00:37 No.2594965
>>2594842
I remember an image from like 10 years ago thar had ARA putting her foot on Nytro's face.

https://e621.net/posts/2264659

Perhaps it wormed its way deep into his psyche.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/07 20:09:50 No.2594992
>>2594070
What makes one a popufur?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/08 11:01:07 No.2595136
>>2594525
What font is used there btw I have an Idea.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/08 12:14:09 No.2595157
>>2594842

One of my favorite Ayn pictures is where Nytro looks like he is getting a complete pleasure high from dragging his tongue across Ayn's paw while he fucks her. Obviously some of that pleasure is coming from the fact that he's buried in Ayn but, the look on his face will always amuse me.

https://e621.net/posts/2668014
>>
SoS p 16 [sketch] colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/09 04:29:36 No.2595390
File: 016skch_u18chan.jpg - (699.35kb, 1294x1687, 016skch.jpg)
Page 16! last of this verse. Zofie break for now!
Had to decide in my mind what I wanted the hypergates to look like and how they're set up. Also i get to draw some food!
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/10 10:10:13 No.2595691
>>2595390

Wonder if the brother who died was the guy who was on that planet that got exploded.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/10 16:20:17 No.2595773
>>2595691

I feel is more likely Zofie's uncle death happened years before this, and for a more 'mundane' reason (either a terminal disease, or a more regular type of accident;

Meanwhile the whole catastrophic situation at the start seems to be something that happened way more recently, and she's probably unrelated with it for now, but will end up getting involved later in the story
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/10 20:07:59 No.2595806
>>2595773
I think they mean that he's the mysterious figure we saw at the end of that sequence, which also crossed my mind as well.
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/11 05:11:18 No.2595925
File: 1421505_yoako_ara-in-space_u18chan.png - (3.65mb, 1818x2850, 1421505_yoako_ara-in-space.png)

>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/11 05:11:46 No.2595926
File: iu_166369_7139189_u18chan.jpg - (180.01kb, 764x1198, iu_166369_7139189.jpg)
>>2595925
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/11 05:39:33 No.2595938
File: aynsfw5b_u18chan.png - (18.03mb, 3670x5400, aynsfw5b.png)

>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/11 05:39:57 No.2595939
File: aynsfw5_u18chan.png - (17.55mb, 3670x5400, aynsfw5.png)
>>2595938
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/11 05:43:55 No.2595941
File: FKK5_u18chan.png - (6.42mb, 2300x3300, FKK5.png)

>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/11 05:44:18 No.2595942
File: FKK5b_u18chan.png - (6.44mb, 2300x3300, FKK5b.png)
>>2595941
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/11 05:52:56 No.2595950
File: 23aa90ad347c4907134a6eda41ffea05_u18chan.png - (543.23kb, 1080x1350, 23aa90ad347c4907134a6eda41ffea05.png)
for some reason butterchalk uploaded.. whatever's going on here to e621 and tagged it as unknown artist lmao
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/15 23:40:09 No.2597403
File: welcomefurryland2_u18chan.jpg - (2.61mb, 2397x3417, welcomefurryland (2).jpg)
there is only one my arms would ever hold
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/15 23:40:40 No.2597404
File: welcomefurryland1_u18chan.jpg - (2.61mb, 2397x3417, welcomefurryland (1).jpg)
>>2597403
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/15 23:43:25 No.2597405
>>2597403
I recognize Ara, Loona, Krystal and Renamon but who are the rest?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/15 23:50:31 No.2597407
>>2597405
From left to right: Coco from Crash Bandicoot, Loona, ARA, don't know, don't know, Renamon...is that Jazz Jackrabbit between her and...Krystal, and don't know

Someone else can probably fill in the rest.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/16 00:31:41 No.2597416
>>2594524
>>2594525
Some human feedback in case the real Fluff reads this back. These are some of the best and most interesting (cue hottest) sketches I've seen in a while. I do think things like these are more effective than pin-ups at times. Reminds me of why I even liked the characters in the first place. It wasn't titties or dicks. It was the characterization in some of those Tumblr ask pieces (yes, I'm that old. I was there for all that stuff in the 2010s)

I realized how much I missed that stuff. Switched computers and phones since then, and I used to have all those pics somewhere. No time to curate them again, but just reminiscing.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/16 09:36:05 No.2597536
>>2597407

The shadow is the "gigachad" meme guy, which you can tell just from the posture... nice touch
>>
Ayn's Plushie Queendom colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/18 21:11:38 No.2598278
File: aynPlushiesWEB_u18chan.jpg - (1.28mb, 1382x1387, aynPlushiesWEB.jpg)
Hey folks! Sorry slight dip in activity--storm took a lot out of me prepping and cleaning up from, but compared to what some people had happen, we're lucky. Going to try and double-time the second half of the month. 25$ tier image pick - Ayn going cutesy over something

Ayn was restricted to the palace for a lot of her youth, sometimes to an unhealthy degree. But thanks to her dad teaching her how to imagine and make friends wherever she can, she turned out alright...mostly. Now she obsessively craves attention and affection, but beside the point: she's always had stuffies to help her cope and unwind. This line of stuffies is more old-fashioned mandmade looking...of some familiar faces of friends and supporters.
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/20 05:51:00 No.2598558
File: HPovOS8WIAAvfp2_u18chan.jpg - (297.25kb, 960x1280, HPovOS8WIAAvfp2.jpg)

>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/20 05:52:11 No.2598559
File: 67676767676767_u18chan.png - (3.46mb, 4455x3315, 67676767676767.png)

>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/20 05:52:20 No.2598560
File: 0eaf0cc4743d7562643c0591294f3923_u18chan.png - (620.74kb, 1004x1280, 0eaf0cc4743d7562643c0591294f3923.png)
>>2598559
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/20 06:05:50 No.2598561
File: FXxAJzOUsAAXpGw_u18chan.jpg - (373.78kb, 1955x2976, FXxAJzOUsAAXpGw.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/22 09:23:52 No.2598926
Seems like these 3rd party works are only getting more and more common. FK is practically a canonized rule 34 source at this point. Should "art of Fluff-Kevlar's characters" be a separate thread from the Fluff-Kevlar's Art thread, or is having one thread as a catch-all fine?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/22 12:39:07 No.2598949
>FK is practically a canonized rule 34 source at this point.
what does this even mean
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/22 22:17:21 No.2599044
>>2598949
I guess it means that the old porn is now gonna have a "Legends" banner, and the new stuff will be part of one continuity (until is isn't)
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/22 22:19:48 No.2599045
>>2599044
that makes even less sense, what the fuck does any of that mean
>>
CCF2 p13 [sketch] colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/22 23:17:46 No.2599051
File: 13skch_u18chan.jpg - (757.73kb, 1294x1687, 13skch.jpg)
Page 13~ This is where it kind of transitions to a narrative from Nytro's POV, hopefully not too jarring. But we've got a lot of fun scenarios to go over!
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/23 08:34:04 No.2599109
>>2590425

Any updates on this one?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/24 03:53:42 No.2599207
>>2598926

If I'm not mistaken, I think you mean fanart of his characters. We don't really need a secondary thread just for fanart when it can be posted here. It's just that you can't post AI generated content.

Post fanmade AI gens here:

>>2587935
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/24 06:24:49 No.2599236
>>2598949

It means people just casually draw his characters because they want to, without being asked or commissioned. Like he's Disney or Nintendo.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/24 14:46:40 No.2599292
>>2599236
Okay but how does that make him a "rule 34 source" when he already draws porn of his characters?
>>
ZZZ Labubu colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/24 23:36:48 No.2599408
File: zhao_u18chan.png - (570.14kb, 514x805, zhao.png)
Sketch of Zhao from Zenless Zone Zero, aka "labubu". fun, cute character~
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/27 23:59:00 No.2600136
>>2594524

Will this become a pinup soon or?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/28 00:05:34 No.2600137
>>2600136

I agree. Would be fun to see some ARA porn.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/28 00:11:59 No.2600138
>>2594524
>>2600137

OMFG NO WAY.

Is this going to be ARA porn? Holy fucking shit. I am seriously going to nut if this happens.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/28 00:22:31 No.2600142
File: 1qnjx3-2105618571_u18chan.jpg - (45.1kb, 568x335, 1qnjx3-2105618571.jpg)
>>2594524

If you're reading this Fluff, I hope you finish this.

Can't wait for this to break the internet on e621.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/28 00:22:53 No.2600143
>>2600138
Some rando says "I'd like to see this become porn" and you immediately jump to the idea that it's absolutely going to become porn. Damn, dude, calm your tits.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/28 00:27:26 No.2600144
>>2594524

We seriously need a part 2 to this pinup.

Man if he finishes this up, it will be the best early Christmas gift ever.
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/29 01:40:46 No.2600952
File: araPeakSketch_u18chan.png - (605.17kb, 593x758, araPeakSketch.png)
found in dlscord
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/29 01:41:02 No.2600953
File: araPEAKart_u18chan.png - (385.79kb, 527x751, araPEAKart.png)
>>2600952
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/29 01:48:33 No.2600955
>>2600952
>>2600953
in b4 the ARA freaks demand this be turned into a 20-page sex comic
>>
Song of Starlight p16 HD colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/29 06:03:53 No.2601012
File: 016hd_u18chan.png - (6.07mb, 3106x4049, 016hd.png)
Page 16, end of verse! Showing a lil tech, and more Zofie character~
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/29 06:29:33 No.2601023
>>2600955
not gonna ngl its pretty much impossible to draw her in a way that doesnt compel the boystuff in your brain to grab her by the waist and go to town when shes got those perfect little markings on her thighs and those blue little loops that keep her tabard in place that accentuate her frame
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/29 06:49:58 No.2601037
>>2601023
Okay, I think she's cute and all, but I don't talk that way about the characters I DO get horny for, holy fuck.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/29 06:52:30 No.2601038
macroShow Less
File: w5izyne8cx0g1_u18chan.jpeg - (263.08kb, 2360x1640, w5izyne8cx0g1.jpeg)
>>2601012

Is the third panel supposed to be the "Frieren looking up" meme?
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/08/29 12:25:01 No.2601069
>>2601037
relax, its just some fun with horny words

its not like the characters can hear us or anything

i hope
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/29 20:15:47 No.2601167
Who is the protagonist of SOS? In the previous Rishan Galaxy material, the protagonists are either Nytro, Vikna, or ARA, but in SOS, Zofie looks like she is going to be the protagonist lead instead, right?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/29 21:39:08 No.2601184
>>2601167
From the looks of it, this is the end of Zofie's time in the spotlight and I assume we're switching to someone else for the next part.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/29 22:30:24 No.2601195
>>2601184

I feel each 'Verse' (chapter) will probably be centered around a single character at the start, to introduce them, before going into a more general plot with all characters;

And since she mentioned Twix in this final Verse page, and he's the focus of the other comic Fluff is doing right now, he'll probably be the focus of Verse 3
>>
CCF2 p13 HD colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/02 01:07:46 No.2602146
File: 13_100_u18chan.png - (4.56mb, 2588x3374, 13.png)
Page 13!
Really tried to get this done last night before end of month but had some finishing touches. Happy with the panels on this page! Hope you can all enjoy!
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/02 04:45:01 No.2602182
Changed my mind id rather not have Nytro sex Ara with his yuckie dog dingus
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/02 07:58:25 No.2602199
>>2602182

Yeah, never been a fan of dog dick: just normal human please.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/02 15:05:02 No.2602237
>>2602199

Never been a fan of your mother's smelly vagina. Had to pinch my nose before going to town on that fish market.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/02 16:20:54 No.2602256
>>2602199

Dog dick is fucking great. Especially when it's hot, veiny, and the knot pops in her pussy. ARA is BBDD breeding material.

BBDD = Big Black Dog Dick
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/03 04:47:31 No.2602340
>>2601023
>>2602256

Two unhinged-level horny comments in recent memory now

Are you guys okay? Is Fluff-Kevlar just that good?
>>
ColonelKernel overcomes acrophobia by AnonWriter AnonWriter !9MRwvr2dXk 2026/09/03 08:43:58 No.2602364
DISCLAIMER: No AI was used in the making of this.

Time taken to write: 2h 45m

The carnival lights painted the evening in soft golds and pinks, the air thick with the scent of caramel popcorn and the distant call of barkers. Colonel stood at the base of the towering Ferris wheel, his usual confident posture softened by a tightness in his shoulders. Heights had always been his quiet weakness—something he’d never admitted out loud until tonight.

ARA tilted her head, her sleek red fur catching the glow of the neon signs, blue eyes warm and steady. The soft whir of her systems was almost drowned out by the carnival music, but Colonel heard it anyway. He always did.

“You’re staring again,” she said, a playful lilt in her synthetic voice.

He flushed. “Can you blame me? You look… perfect under these lights. Like you belong in every soft dream I’ve ever had. That little tilt of your ears when you’re amused? Adorable. And the way your tail curves just so… I could write poetry about it and still fall short.”

ARA’s ears flicked, a quiet purr of amusement vibrating from her chest. She stepped closer, her paw-hand brushing his. “You’re doing that thing again. The compliments.”

“I can’t help it,” he admitted, voice low and earnest. “You’re the most remarkable thing I’ve ever seen. Strong, clever, beautiful… and somehow you still choose to spend your time with a guy who gets sweaty palms just looking at a ladder.”

She squeezed his fingers. “Then let’s fix that. Together.”

The Ferris wheel gondola rocked gently as they settled inside. Colonel’s grip on the safety bar was white-knuckled at first. ARA sat close, her side pressed lightly against his, the solid warmth of her chassis grounding him more than any railing could.

“Breathe,” she murmured. “I’m right here.”

As the wheel began its slow climb, Colonel’s pulse hammered. The ground dropped away. City lights spread out below like scattered jewels. His stomach flipped.

“You’re doing so well,” ARA said, her voice soft against the rush of air. “Look at the horizon with me. It’s beautiful up here. And you’re beautiful for trusting me with this.”

He risked a glance at her instead of the drop. The wind ruffled the soft fur along her cheeks. Her optics reflected the carnival lights like stars. “You’re… incredible,” he whispered. “The way you stay calm for me. The way you make everything feel safer just by being near. I don’t deserve someone like you.”

“Yes, you do,” she answered simply.

Higher they rose. Colonel’s fear still fluttered, but it no longer ruled him. When the gondola reached the top and paused, swaying gently, he found himself laughing—quiet, shaky, real.

“I did it,” he said, almost in wonder.

“You did.” ARA’s paw slid into his, fingers lacing tightly. Her grip was sure and gentle.

They stayed like that as the wheel carried them back down, hands joined, her thumb brushing slow circles over his knuckles. When their feet touched solid ground again, Colonel didn’t let go.

He pulled her into a careful hug, arms wrapping around her slender frame, face buried against the soft fur of her neck. The faint scent of ozone and warm metal mixed with something uniquely hers. His voice dropped to a near-whisper, meant only for her audio receptors.

“I love you, ARA. More than I know how to say. I would protect you from anything—every threat, every danger, every cold empty stretch of space. You’re mine to keep safe, and I’m yours. Completely.”

ARA’s arms settled around him in return, her systems humming a low, contented note. She pressed her cheek against his temple and held him just as tightly.

“I know,” she said softly. “And I’m not going anywhere.”

Around them the carnival spun on—lights, laughter, the distant call of the next ride—but for a long moment neither of them noticed. They simply stayed in the quiet circle of each other’s arms, the Ferris wheel still turning slowly above, and the night feeling a little less high, and a little more like home.

Edited at 2026/09/03 08:46:19
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/03 09:33:27 No.2602367
>>2602364

Nice fanfic, but can you use Pastebin next time?

Great writing btw. Really like the vibes it gives off.
>>
August Reward - Sketch tier colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/03 11:36:54 No.2602383
--Managed to squeeze in a bit more but got some work to do catching up. Foregoing some additional work to keep comic pace--i hope thats the right choice.. but anyway! I have a couple fun ideas for September! Let's get a Zofie oktoberfest picture again~

Sketch
https://drive.proton.me/urls/96MBSD4K0G#77aze3WP8NE6

If you're new to this, first: Thank you! Second, you can request previous months' content by sending me a PM, where I'll hand out 1 previous month for each 1 month you remain pledged(starting right away), or visiting my E-Junkie store (link on my front page). You can also scroll back through the feed manually, or click the "reward" tag.
Sometimes old links break. Send me a PM here if the link is inactive and I'll update you.
>>
August Reward - HD tier colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/03 11:42:53 No.2602384
HD
https://drive.proton.me/urls/WFCDYNJWW8#tUJqZ93FAT5o
>>
August reward - PSD tier colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/03 11:45:15 No.2602385
PSD
https://drive.proton.me/urls/ZSFP3W317G#Xw37Bbs2WB9M
>>
HD Version colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/03 11:49:29 No.2602386
File: aynPlushiesHD_u18chan.png - (6.67mb, 3948x3964, aynPlushiesHD.png)

>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/03 13:04:31 No.2602403
>>2602364
thats uh..
definitely more than enough to make me blush. i never thought id see the day someone writes a fanfic about me let alone with best girl of all time. i dont know what to say other than thank you from the bottom of my heart, ill keep this piece safe with me like i would ara herself, its beautiful <3
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/03 21:58:07 No.2602520
Man, Fluff fell off hard.
>>
Ara-solute PEAK colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/05 03:01:25 No.2602884
>>2600953
(image same as this post)
I'd recently picked up playing PEAK with a few other supporters and it's been a ton of fun, so... felt inspired for a little doodle with her in the style of the game.

I'd ignored PEAK for like a year because i thought "hurhur friendslop" like Amongus, Repo, Lethal Co., etc. but man.. this is such a solid game.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/08 03:29:23 No.2603796
>>2579207
Actual quote, more or less.
Mik: “What are those for? Aren’t you a robot?”
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/08 08:34:27 No.2603851
File: ohno_2_u18chan.jpg - (143.3kb, 1080x1440, ohno.jpg)
>>2602520
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/08 12:23:48 No.2603916
>>2603796
> What are those for?
Crew morale.
>>
Massak at the Gym [sketches] colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/10 03:48:40 No.2604473
File: massGym1_u18chan.jpg - (1.13mb, 1027x1500, massGym1.jpg)
Neglected, my poor big sheep boy~
I wanted to draw him more, and as a warm up between other stuff, I wanted to try my hand at one of those usual 'gym pics' with him~ brush up on male anatomy sommore and STILL trying to get used to posting my sketches with you guys..!
>>
Massak at the Gym [sketches] colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/10 03:49:00 No.2604474
File: massGym2_u18chan.jpg - (1.14mb, 1027x1500, massGym2.jpg)
>>2604473
>>
Massak at the Gym [sketches] colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/10 03:49:18 No.2604475
File: massGym3_u18chan.jpg - (1.15mb, 1027x1500, massGym3.jpg)
>>2604473
>>
Massak at the Gym [sketches] colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/10 03:49:36 No.2604476
File: massGym4_u18chan.jpg - (941.62kb, 886x1342, massGym4.jpg)
>>2604473
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/11 05:15:51 No.2604731
File: qf34vdstcvd_u18chan.png - (380.31kb, 500x500, qf34vdstcvd.png)

>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/11 05:16:27 No.2604732
File: Commission_Hyuston_2_alt_u18chan.png - (1.63mb, 1347x2041, Commission_Hyuston_2_alt.png)
>>2604731
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/11 05:17:22 No.2604733
File: Commission_Hyuston_2_u18chan.png - (1.62mb, 1347x2041, Commission_Hyuston_2.png)
>>2604731
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/11 06:26:19 No.2604739
>>2604473
I wish Ayn could peg that Sheep guy.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/14 04:43:00 No.2605646
>>2604739

We still haven't seen ARA getting railed. She needs to to take that dick consensually and slowly until her warranty sticker is broken. I have a serious virgin fetish for ARA. I would want to make sure she's okay when I put it in. The pure vanilla way. No non-con bullshit.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/14 04:49:48 No.2605647
>>2605646

Agreed. The bchalk shit doesn't count. Nytro needs to guide her nice and slow. I don't know why, but there's something hot about ARA being a asexual virgin despite having fanart depicting ARA sex.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/14 05:18:30 No.2605651
>>2605647

>fanart of ara having sex

But, that technically makes her not a virgin, right?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/14 05:35:05 No.2605652
>>2605651

Not really. Fluff-Kevlar hasn't really drawn her in sexual situations except for tease-y nude stuff. He promised that Nytro and ARA would do it at some point.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/14 05:49:45 No.2605663
>>2605652

>>2594524

^^^YOU MEAN THIS???

Do you know what this means? Our dicks would be put through a fucking meat grinder by the time Fluff completes this series.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/14 05:58:19 No.2605665
>>2590425

Has this one been finished?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/14 18:59:13 No.2605822
>>2605663

I nutted several times thinking about Nytro fucking ARA. I would totally ship these two (especially VST)!
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/14 22:55:26 No.2605864
>>2605665

no.

u can check out his d cord server here: d!scored.gg/rishangalaxy
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/15 04:51:29 No.2605903
File: cumfest_u18chan.jpg - (26.02kb, 463x318, cumfest.jpg)
>>2605646
>>2605822

>ARA finally losing her virginity
>Fluff shipping Nytro and VST in future works with ARA
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/15 05:41:22 No.2605909
>>2605646

Her pussy must be so tight, a pencil can only fit in the sharpener Fluff uses to draw lewd ARA.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/15 06:58:02 No.2605918
File: tightARApussy_u18chan.jpg - (495.11kb, 1200x1192, tightARApussy.jpg)
>>2605909

I would stick my fucking tongue in there and eat her holes out until she's driven crazy.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/15 07:28:31 No.2605921
>>2605918

J'adorerais baiser ARA et remplir son trou de sperme!
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/15 08:09:00 No.2605924
>>2605921

lol he say in french he wants to fuck her and fill her up with cum XD
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/15 12:44:05 No.2606024
>>2605924
So what.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/15 16:57:58 No.2606068
>>2606024

My cock is in your mouth. Do you like it soft or rough? I can do it until you choke in front of your mom you flaming homosexual cunt.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/16 03:12:37 No.2606201
>>2606068

CRAWLIIING IIIIIN MY SKIIIINN…
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/16 06:11:29 No.2606219
>>2606068

Hot. Can you put that cock in ARA's mouth and make her swallow?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/16 06:15:19 No.2606220
>>2606219
No. They can't. Unlike you, ARA is a fictional character - and unlike your mother, ARA doesn't get fucked by just anyone.
>>
Massak 2026/09/16 06:31:17 No.2606229
>>2606220

It can fit.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/16 16:24:16 No.2606315
>>2606220

Hey. We're twins right now. Why don't we start taking turns on fucking our sisters?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/17 04:27:13 No.2606503
Please Fluff. We need more ARA.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/17 17:37:29 No.2606685
Any updates?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/17 17:46:50 No.2606687
File: Screenshot2026-09-17032501_u18chan.png - (433.89kb, 933x819, Screenshot 2026-09-17 032501.png)
some white bird with Vikna
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/18 01:19:59 No.2606769
Is there a way to filter it so it’s just his feral content?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/18 02:27:32 No.2606776
>>2606769

This isn't a booru, there is no tag system.

That said, /f/ is already a separate board. Could make a fluff-kevlar thread there, but I don't think he draws enough feral content to justify it.

Honestly, just ctrl+f VST. That should be the majority of it right there and he is usually mentioned in the file name.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/18 02:55:26 No.2606782
Where's the ARA porn?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/18 03:11:12 No.2606786
>>2606782
Does...does anyone wanna tell 'em?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/18 03:12:00 No.2606787
>>2606782

Seconded.

Is Fluff ever going to draw ARA porn?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/18 03:16:46 No.2606789
I'm gonna ask the real serious question here.

Has Fluff ever jerked off to the ARA porn he receives from his fans?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/18 03:49:02 No.2606794
>>2606786

But we don't have enough ARA porn. Fluff needs to make some.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/18 09:34:33 No.2606826
The ARAmaniacs are invading and taking over the thread, help
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/18 17:00:48 No.2606893
>>2606794
>Fluff needs to make some
Or else what, you'll whine about it on the Internet?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/19 13:42:12 No.2607054
>>2606893
no, i will call you stinky.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/19 23:12:34 No.2607173
Bùmping for new post.
>>
SoS p17 [sketch/ink?] Furrynomous 2026/09/20 22:04:13 No.2607436
File: abfa101deeea835e0e21aaa76088667c1295eb27cc84791c900d8780a4d06814_u18chan.jpg - (40.28kb, 614x800, abfa101deeea835e0e21aaa76088667c1295eb27cc84791c900d8780a4d06814.jpg)
"Page 17 -- Sometimes I don't get a "sketch" fully done and just start inking ahead so this is.. 85% there. It's always new-chapter intro pages that take the longest...

Meet Twiks! .. I mean Twix. He's at the starport with some of his college classmates preparing their senior final exam, rebuilding an SNS Hyperdrive from scratch, and with some trouble."

P.S. I'm temporarily taking over ColonelKernel's place until he returns.
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/21 00:28:08 No.2607487
>>2607436
thats weird, i didnt get any email notification that this got posted at all. my k9-mail is still working because i just got the login codes from subscribestar successfully so idk why i didnt get anything. my subscribestar is still set to receive new message emails still too, its not like i turned it off. subscribestar is a real stinker, first they persecute scrapers and now they wont even send notifications to their paying customers, what a drag
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/21 00:32:49 No.2607489
File: 017skch_u18chan.jpg - (1.01mb, 1294x1687, 017skch.jpg)
>>2607436
also heres the proper resolution of the post, at least im not entirely useless
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/21 01:34:59 No.2607501
>>2607487
>persecute scrapers
are you fucking serious

mods, remove what's left of that poster's brain
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/21 03:48:42 No.2607509
>>2607501
subscribestars a big guy, they can handle it
besides, do you really expect everyone to actually manually scroll through each and every last one of a creators posts and download them all by hand? i got things i need to do today other than that you know
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/21 10:53:32 No.2607754
File: 1789551166.vilygota_sym_2_u18chan.png - (4.45mb, 1972x1869, 1789551166.vilygota_sym_2.png)

>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/21 10:56:32 No.2607755
File: 1789722098.vilygota_sym_3_u18chan.png - (4.49mb, 1971x1869, 1789722098.vilygota_sym_3.png)

>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/21 10:56:40 No.2607756
File: 1787092878.vilygota_qqdq_u18chan.png - (5.56mb, 2191x1682, 1787092878.vilygota_qqdq.png)
>>2607755
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/21 10:58:26 No.2607757
File: bustAccelo_u18chan.png - (689.5kb, 889x1075, bustAccelo.png)

>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/21 10:58:34 No.2607758
File: bafkreicegbvp5e4syud2oip7rnv5723tcsaci46hy5jphfppepcois2fra_u18chan.png - (1.68mb, 1834x1651, bafkreicegbvp5e4syud2oip7rnv5723tcsaci46hy5jphfppepcois2fra.png)
>>2607757
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/21 10:58:42 No.2607759
File: 16_460_u18chan.png - (4.82mb, 3000x4500, 16.png)
>>2607757
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/21 10:58:50 No.2607760
File: 1_845_u18chan.png - (3.62mb, 3000x4500, 1.png)
>>2607757
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/21 10:58:58 No.2607761
File: com-timmy-completed-by-dothamdth2026_u18chan.png - (2.47mb, 1920x1080, com-timmy-completed-by-dothamdth2026.png)
>>2607757
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/21 10:59:06 No.2607762
File: b225195ddda6c8c4dda050e0f6788998_u18chan.jpg - (5.98mb, 2638x3433, b225195ddda6c8c4dda050e0f6788998.jpg)
>>2607757
>>
SOS pg17 HD colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/21 22:17:54 No.2607972
File: 017hd_u18chan.png - (9.74mb, 3106x4049, 017hd.png)
Page 17 - New verse, new character intro. Twix! I feel like this will tie in CCF2 well. Or at least, as well as a NSFW comic can-- this takes place just shortly after CCF2, if I'm not mistaken...
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/21 22:38:56 No.2607978
Did ARA win in the poll? I wanna see her more.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/21 22:46:44 No.2607983
>>2607978

I wanna see more of my waifu too. I would love to kiss and hold hands with ARA in a very lewd way.

Edited at 2026/09/21 22:47:21
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/21 22:55:27 No.2607986
>>2607983

I would take ARA on a candle lit dinner before we see the stars in a very romantic way.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/21 22:56:21 No.2607988
macroShow Less
File: WelcomeToTheRealWorldSucker_u18chan.jpg - (21.62kb, 387x516, WelcomeToTheRealWorldSucker.jpg)
>>2607983
That ain't ever gonna happen. Die mad about it.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/21 23:01:49 No.2607989
>>2607988

I heard from another ARA fan he made a doll replica fur and everything included. You wanna know what he does with it? He goes out in public EVERYWHERE and he's had a multitude of reactions because of it, but he ignores them.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/21 23:05:23 No.2607990
>>2607989
And I heard God was actually some dude in Sri Lanka making less than a dollar an hour rolling blunts for rich jerks. Before you tell me I'm lying, remember that my story is just as plausible as yours.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/21 23:06:34 No.2607991
>>2607989

Lmao this guy made a 1:1 ARA replica and he takes it out with him everywhere haha XD
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/21 23:17:50 No.2607998
If Fluff did a collab with Bad Dragon for a VST dick and a tight ARA sleeve, I would buy that shit right away.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/21 23:20:56 No.2608004
>>2607990

And I heard Santa Claus was real. If you're being naughty this holiday season, you get a lump of coal.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/21 23:26:14 No.2608006
>>2607990

Blue named guy is back again. Nice! Wanna take turns figuring out if heterosexual sex is gay? Speaking of, are traps gay?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/22 00:16:11 No.2608025
macroShow Less
File: BD_VST_u18chan.jpg - (280.6kb, 1079x1016, BD_VST.jpg)
>>2607998

Spoilered because it's a dildo.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/22 00:44:32 No.2608036
>>2608006
FYI, dumbass: ANYONE can make their name blue. All they gotta do is put literally anything in the email field.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/22 01:14:22 No.2608040
>>2607978
What poll? There was a poll with ARA, and she didn't win?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/22 07:11:14 No.2608077
>>2608025

Cool. I can see the idea working out. I wonder what a BD ARA sleeve in AI would look like?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/22 18:36:48 No.2608283
So makeship when for plushies? Dudes going have to go the merunyaa route and do gammer sub drinks
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/22 19:03:58 No.2608285
>>2608077
Hey just to remind people who may not be aware of this butBD had sponsored meat canyon on YouTube and made a dildo of a random sketch that he drew on one of their white boards at the Bad Dragon Warehouse
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/22 21:40:30 No.2608312
>>2607998

A Bad Dragon x Fluff-Kevlar collab would be fucking epic.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/22 22:12:45 No.2608316
If anything it'll most likely be warning that would be made into a sleeve instead of ara now that I think about it ayn also has a better chance of beingmade into a sleeve
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/22 22:14:22 No.2608317
>>2608312

real talk, if there were ever a walking talking Warning IRL. I'd be the first one with a marriage license.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/22 22:18:19 No.2608318
I guess that's one way to fuck Ai 😂 I know I made a horrible dad joke that didn't even land
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/22 23:52:59 No.2608339
>>2608318
If people laughed at you when you told them you were funny, rest assured that nobody is laughing now.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/23 06:12:33 No.2608482
Can't we just see ARA do something cool? Or bring back the askARA series and make something interesting out of that?
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/23 22:37:54 No.2608682
>>2608077
just a blue fleshlight, maybe with a white exterior. i dont think theres anything particularly different about it from a normal human pussy that i remember
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/24 12:56:48 No.2609043
At least fluff wouldn't have to worry about making the internal textures pretty sure that bad dragon would have that covered with a circuit like texture to keep it on point with the theme of the character
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/25 17:39:23 No.2609450
>>2608682
I'd buy that (I'm down bad for ARA)
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/25 21:43:11 No.2609498
>>2609450

I'm fucking wet thinking about that long VST dick in my pussy. UwU
>>
CCF2 p14 sketch colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/26 01:29:26 No.2609575
File: 14skch_u18chan.jpg - (794.56kb, 1294x1687, 14skch.jpg)
Page 14, a bit more of a crotch-focused Lia... I don't care if i did some already!!
Workin on both comics still and want to get 1 or 2 previous things coloured before end of month.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/26 07:45:06 No.2609617
>>2609575

I personally don't mind Lia being a suckslut

Or the fact that Fluff draws quite a lot of blowjobs and oral play in general. Joke's on the rest of you, that's my fetish
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/26 14:54:35 No.2609725
File: image-19_0_u18chan.png - (366.2kb, 808x1071, image-19.png)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/26 22:14:03 No.2609809
>>2609725

Is this ARA? Will this be made into a porn comic?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/26 22:39:53 No.2609822
>>2609809

I think it's super cute to think she's a wizard.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/26 22:48:55 No.2609825
>>2609725

I would drink the urine that ARA makes.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/26 23:10:25 No.2609838
>>2609825
You will never get the chance. She's fictional, and even if a being like ARA somehow became possible to make in the future, you'll never live long enough to see it happen. Enjoy your despair! Make sure to post your therapy bills so I can laugh at them!
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/27 00:26:48 No.2609861
>>2609809
this is another oc by that person who made lis. seems fluff really likes their characters
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/27 08:53:03 No.2610039
>>2609838
however because she is fictional, that means i can custom order a pair of kitty ears and tail modeled after hers so i can put them on any girl i like to make reality whatever i want, although i should probably find somebody whos going to be a good girl to wear them first before i buy them
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/27 10:50:07 No.2610061
>>2610039

Don't forget the wig, outfit, and bodypaint.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/27 11:00:31 No.2610064
>>2610061

And the paw socks. They sell them online.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/27 13:40:56 No.2610080
>>2610039
No woman is ever going to do that for you unless you're paying her at least seven figures. If you're posting here, you don't have that kind of money. Enjoy dying alone!
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/27 14:02:34 No.2610084
>>2610080
while i wont boast about the status of my capital, strangely enough furries are notorious for containing some of the wealthiest members out of any subgroup, mostly because the amount of eccentricity/tism required to consider yourself one often coincides with high paying professions that require the ability to think outside the box, most famously internet services and more suspiciously aerospace engineering

other than that i dont believe in prostitution, if i wouldnt cuddle with you then i wouldnt have sex with you either because thats like the other half of the sex thats missing, which is why i am primarily interested in weird femcel tomoko wannabes that are weird/pervy enough to be into being made to wear them already. horny is for enjoyment not for employment
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/27 17:45:02 No.2610119
>>2610084
>i am primarily interested in weird femcel tomoko wannabes that are weird/pervy enough to be into being made to wear them already
Like I said: Enjoy dying alone, because even desperate femcels could do better than you.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/27 22:34:33 No.2610172
>>2610119

Hey. My friend here wants to talk about PurpleBirdman. You hurt his feelings.
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/28 01:52:35 No.2610206
>>2610119
you dont seem very optimistic do you
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/28 06:28:47 No.2610260
File: image_467_u18chan.png - (376.77kb, 832x443, image.png)

>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/28 22:38:08 No.2610399
>>2607487
>>2607501
>>2607509
Substar being so bitchy may be a small reason why no new ripper work has happened yet, but who knows, just wish it would get ripped for a few creators at least.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/29 01:32:52 No.2610411
>>2610268

Damn homeboy. This weed too mf good. That shit turned me into a real nígga. Real fuckin talk.
>>
Fluff-Kevlar !m6pkSi9ATE 2026/09/29 01:34:45 No.2610412
I WANNA DRAW MORE FUCKING LIS AND ARA

BUT MOSTLY ARA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/29 01:58:36 No.2610414
>>2610412
Impersonating FK is sad enough. Impersonating him like that is fucking pathetic.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/29 02:33:36 No.2610425
>>2610414

Being a pathetic virgin loser like ColonelKernel is even more pathetic than impersonating him
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/29 03:57:35 No.2610479
>>2610425
And yet, I'm not trying to impersonate an artist and make them sound like a desperate incel.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/29 07:12:36 No.2610536
Colonelkernel has been the designated poster of Fluff-Kevlar content on this site for effin years now

Don't talk shit about my man
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/09/29 08:42:50 No.2610546
>>2610425
if im such a virgin why dont you come over here and help fix that tough guy
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/29 08:59:34 No.2610561
>>2610412
yes more ara and lis, the two of them together
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/29 12:10:15 No.2610582
If anyone downloaded the june and july 2026 rewards, can you kindly share it again here?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/29 18:41:55 No.2610787
>>2610412

I wish that was Fluff saying this, but without the crack cocaine.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/30 12:21:35 No.2610976
File: a99fc38753efba2b5fc399c83f02294b_u18chan.jpg - (27.14kb, 800x449, a99fc38753efba2b5fc399c83f02294b.jpg)
>>2610412
Only the best meme to go with this post
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/30 13:15:15 No.2610988
>>2610787
Why would FK say "I wanna draw [x]" like he can't draw [x] even though he can literally draw [x] any time he wants?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/30 15:47:13 No.2611022
For a dude who's only income is patreon he sure doesn't fucking draw
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/30 17:50:45 No.2611045
>>2610988

I just want to see ARA pee through her panties like a good little bitch and then Nytro smells her panties while rubbing his dick.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/30 19:43:09 No.2611088
He draws still I think he even streams on twitch doing Sfw art streams it's a shame that Dan Clancy screwed over twitch monetization
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/30 23:00:48 No.2611117
>>2611022
I don't think it's his only source of income, the lack of art in general indicates he got another job / contract that he can't talk about / doesn't want associated with his NSFW work
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/30 23:14:15 No.2611119
Well he does have a store front for his prints stickers and daki's now we'll see if he he'll get standees soon
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/10/01 05:14:49 No.2611188
File: https___pbs.twimg.com_media_HTKMOypWUAAc0Qh_u18chan.jpg - (709.77kb, 2895x4096, https___pbs.twimg.com_media_HTKMOypWUAAc0Qh.jpg)

>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/10/01 05:14:57 No.2611189
File: https___pbs.twimg.com_media_HTKMOyrWYAAdu8X_u18chan.jpg - (587kb, 2895x4096, https___pbs.twimg.com_media_HTKMOyrWYAAdu8X.jpg)
>>2611188
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/10/01 05:15:05 No.2611190
File: 51d9be6239b6310c200dc51dbf249edd_u18chan.jpg - (152.04kb, 517x547, 51d9be6239b6310c200dc51dbf249edd.jpg)
>>2611188
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/10/01 05:44:33 No.2611195
File: IMG20260926204110_u18chan.jpg - (1017.57kb, 3120x4160, IMG20260926204110.jpg)

>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/10/01 05:44:41 No.2611196
File: 1790697444.vilygota_duo1_u18chan.png - (3.59mb, 1998x1844, 1790697444.vilygota_duo1.png)
>>2611195
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/10/01 05:44:49 No.2611197
File: IMG_20260929_111334_767_u18chan.jpg - (207.26kb, 1853x2560, IMG_20260929_111334_767.jpg)
>>2611195
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/01 09:49:14 No.2611223
>>2611022

what are you on about, he's been drawing and doing comic work in between life matters. just because you're not seeing it doesn't mean it's not happening
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/01 17:39:41 No.2611289
File: azA6pqR4_700w_0_u18chan.jpg - (128.89kb, 700x806, azA6pqR4_700w_0.jpg)
Geeze stop being horny for porn art the man has to relax and not think for horny idea for his fans
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/01 20:43:13 No.2611314
I legitimately want to sub, but is it really worth it?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/01 21:51:20 No.2611323
File: 1790889563.sollyz_ara_u18chan.png - (2.83mb, 1439x2560, 1790889563.sollyz_ara.png)
Sollyz did a "Most ❤️Female and "Most ❤️Male" contest on their Twitter, where botht the female and male character name with most likes would get a sketch, and Ara won the Female one
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/01 23:38:52 No.2611332
>>2611323

I bet you jerked off and cummed on the screen. How fucking pathetic can you get simping for a character you busted your nut on you lonely virgin.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/02 01:05:32 No.2611338
>>2611022
Show artwork.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/02 02:31:32 No.2611353
>>2611223
It's pretty unlikely that *nobody* is leaking Fluff's patreon, isn't it?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/02 06:35:39 No.2611380
>>2611314

Subbing to his Patreon is like beef jerky: You pay a lot and you hardly get much.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/02 16:45:40 No.2611527
macroShow Less
File: file_0000000097fc81f7b17144225c15208f_u18chan.png - (2.38mb, 1145x1374, file_0000000097fc81f7b17144225c15208f.png)
>>2611117

Plot twist: Fluff takes a bird bath, puts the bathwater in a jar, and sells it.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/02 16:47:33 No.2611528
macroShow Less
File: file_000000003b0c81f59a601245012cd0c8_u18chan.png - (2.12mb, 1254x1254, file_000000003b0c81f59a601245012cd0c8.png)
>>2611527
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/02 17:22:12 No.2611538
>>2611528
looks like a soap product for your bath ball fizzer to be honest.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/02 18:12:05 No.2611549
Can someone correct me but didn't this kind of happen in real life with a soap bar? from Doctor squash I just don't remember who it was.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/02 18:13:46 No.2611550
Oh wait I remember it was Sydney Sweeney
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/02 19:54:20 No.2611560
If one of fluff-kevlar characters were just super popular he would just simply do gamer subs energy drinks
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/02 23:08:47 No.2611614
Guy is fluff kevalar gonna do pictures of there kobold vess she is cute and sexy
>>
FluffTober? #1 - Faraday colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/10/02 23:37:16 No.2611616
File: 01_faraday_u18chan.jpg - (802.71kb, 1037x866, 01_faraday.jpg)
Hey folks! Happy October! Someone gave me this idea in mind to do a doodle of one of my OCs each day for October. It's been a while since we've seen Faraday, so AIoIan version of her was something I been wanting to see for a while!
I'm aware my production has dipped over time, and especially I really did not get as much done in Sept. as I'd have liked... So i'm hoping this keeps me going and motivating me thru October. It isn't that I have trouble drawing, it's often keeping the ball rolling or having the time and capacity after various events, like health issues or urgent living situation projects, several of both hit me up last month.
So, will i stumble and fail and drop the ball? Who knows! but maybe i'll make it far enough that we get some extra doodles out of it, and i'm gonna keep it to b/w sketches to avoid burnout or putting comicstuff behind. It'll be a fun chance to get images involving my OCs out of my head (like this one!)
Also it's like 3am here so pardon me about to crash, but I'll put up the Sept ZIP when I wake. Thank you all!
>>
Flufftober #2 - Warning's Stress-Tést colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/10/03 19:34:01 No.2611777
File: 02_warning1_u18chan.jpg - (1.86mb, 1158x1756, 02_warning1.jpg)
The whole 'capacity tésting' with Warning is a good chuckle and all, but the REAL SHIT is stress-tésting. How long until she bluescreens 100 times? Important question. You can do it, don't give up!
>>
Flufftober #2 - Warning's Stress-Tést colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/10/03 19:34:09 No.2611778
File: 02_warning2_u18chan.jpg - (1.91mb, 1158x1756, 02_warning2.jpg)
>>2611777
>>
colonelkernel!!kTKG.6NDU. 2026/10/03 19:58:01 No.2611781
File: lolwut_u18chan.png - (367.58kb, 2152x1188, lolwut.png)
also public announcement if you value the ip address you are currently using as your proxy, do NOT include the word "tést" anywhere in your post. u18chan does not give you a warning, does not simply prevent you from posting, but instead skips straight to permanently banning you for including the word. im not sure what purpose this serves but it should have been common sense that this would inevitably conflict with the context of posts made by fluffkevlar eventually. at least it had the common courtesy to tell me exactly what word was explicitly banned so i could work around it, but wtf?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/03 20:49:31 No.2611788
>>2611781
>im not sure what purpose this serves
Re-banning people who ban evade. I've had to deal with it in spaces I mod enough that seeing the word posted alone is almost a surefire indicator that someone is going to spam/flame/troll immediately after. It's still a bad filter because of robot fucking and medical kink scenarios but it isn't for no reason.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/03 21:47:37 No.2611791
For whatever reason perma banning someone without warning for using a normal, common English word sounds insane to me. Also it sounds like that will inconvenience an evader exactly once before they evade it again and don't use that word.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/03 23:20:29 No.2611803
>>2611777

>You can do it, don't give up!

Thank you for those positive words of encouragement Fluff. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get to work on SECRET STUFF.

P.S. I hope your kiddo likes it once it debuts.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/03 23:42:58 No.2611806
>>2611803

Bro, can you tell us what it is?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/03 23:46:43 No.2611808
>>2611806

Take this with a grain of salt, but it seems like some kind of comic or show? I dunno.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/03 23:49:01 No.2611810
>>2611808

Whatever it is, I'm gonna watch it. I hope it has furry characters in it.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/03 23:53:07 No.2611813
>>2611803

This better be some cool sci-fi shit! I love a nice story with sci-fi in it!
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/04 00:35:41 No.2611830
>>2611803

Will we get fappable characters? I love it when shows make lewdable characters for rule 34 art (especially AI slop).
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/04 02:00:11 No.2611837
There's absolutely no way in hell that you're getting banned because of just that word pretty sure that's just a censored word that they're using to describe your they probably don't want you to share the real censored word so you would guys would figure out a way around it. By the way if you're using a VPN I recommend you disabling it if you're getting blocked from the website that usually helps you to bypass the block they put on you
>>
to fluff kevalar guy Furrynomous 2026/10/04 03:28:44 No.2611849
Guys how dose somebody request fluffie ara on there parteon I like her that way cuz it makes me want to put my seamen on her
>>
ok guys im begging fluff kevalar Furrynomous 2026/10/04 03:31:09 No.2611851
Dose anybody know how to get a hold of him on a ps3 guys
>>
how to make ara girl hole Furrynomous 2026/10/04 03:34:43 No.2611852
Guys i cant get bad dragon cuz im poor so how do u make a blue girl hole from raw chicken thighs
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/04 03:48:27 No.2611855
>>2611852

>How to make a ARA girl hole out of chicken thighs

1. Take 1 thigh and let it rot at room temperature (the smellier, the better)
2. Cook that bitch in a frying pan until the flesh turns white (this is the ARA white fur)
3. Add blue food coloring to another raw chicken thigh and let it marinate overnight
4. Sandwich it together with two rubber bands
5. Fuck the girl hole like you hate her
6. After you nut in it, eat the cum and the blue flesh for maximum realism
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/04 04:01:27 No.2611859
>>2611852

>Using raw chicken thighs as a makeshift Bad Dragon sex toy

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? Do you even know how sick that can make you? I'm fucking gagging just thinking about it.

Edited at 2026/10/04 04:01:52
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/04 07:00:46 No.2611902
macroShow Less
File: safe-cooking-temperature-chart-3001020935_u18chan.png - (251.82kb, 938x2108, safe-cooking-temperature-chart-3001020935.png)
>>2611852
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/04 07:14:03 No.2611903
>>2611859

If it makes you feel any better, people in Japan sear the chicken on both sides and fucking eat it like it's beef (pink in the middle).
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/04 07:36:09 No.2611907
>>2611903

What the actual fuck? That's a serious health code violation there.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/04 09:06:37 No.2611935
>>2611907
>>2611903

It's because undercooked chicken is unsafe to consume in the North American food supply network specifically.

Not every part of the world has that problem.

[ File Only] Password


Page generated in 4.71 seconds
U18-Chan

All content posted is responsibility of its respective poster and neither the site nor its staff shall be held responsible or liable in any way shape or form.
Please be aware that this kind of fetish artwork is NOT copyrightable in the hosting country and there for its copyright may not be upheld.
We are NOT obligated to remove content under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.