/fur/ - Furries
[Return] [Go to bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File 1
Tags 1
Password (for post and file deletion)
Extra [ Is Spoiler ]
  • Supported file types are: jpg,jpeg,png,gif
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20mb.
Advertisement
File: chariz_u18chan.png - (2.03mb, 1240x1769, chariz.png) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3D Models Thread 8.0 Furrynomous 2026/07/25 18:40:56 No.2591528   
Thread 8.0 Blender SFM VRChat Sketchfab etc.

Other old Threads (7.0, 6.0, 5.0, 4.0)
>>2460377
>>2370964
>>2252100
>>1939651
--------------------------------------------
Gay 3D thread:
>>2547055

Archives net:
7.0 https://archive.md/idc7J
6.0 https://archive.md/6g9SA

--------------------------------------------
Blender Thread 3.0 lulz net
https://archive.ph/1Iqfo

SFM/Gmod Furry thread 8chan
https://archive.ph/DHrwl

--------------------------------------------
Featuring: Zard (Yukizard style)
>>2588134
>>2588866
https://workupload.com/file/nZGFYsvgxdz
Expand All Images
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/25 19:38:36 No.2591536
additional description:
VRChat threads:
>>2104968
>>1945011
>>1857083

3D Print threads:
>>2356782
>>1782070

6.0 Archive updated -25 July 2026:
https://archive.md/0tgQe
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/25 20:13:29 No.2591548
Does anyone have these two?

https://www.patreon.com/KrisKawaii/posts/dogday-catnap-161312573?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/25 20:24:45 No.2591551
Why is there a separate gay thread. We all know everyone on this site is gay
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/25 20:28:17 No.2591552
>>2591551
Someone tried to force segregation, which is pointless cause that thread is dead
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/26 00:23:14 No.2591581
Does anyone has Reptilligator's human anon/rorodd models?
https://reptilligator.itch.io/rrodd
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/26 02:40:59 No.2591618
File: image_2026-07-25_213924760_u18chan.png - (935.69kb, 1920x1920, image_2026-07-25_213924760.png)
Anyone have this romeul model?
https://www.patreon.com/cw/RollingRacoon
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/26 05:43:48 No.2591640
Anyone has RevyTea/ReverseTea fire badger model for blender? (typhlosion)
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/26 13:18:51 No.2591734
File: bandit_u18chan_u18chan.jpg - (79.27kb, 1258x906, bandit_u18chan.jpg)
Does anyone know who made this model? After searching around, I'm not even sure if this is a fully released model but I would still like to know who made it
>>
Fox McCloud Model by Enticia Santiago167 2026/07/26 14:14:30 No.2591742
File: McCloud_u18chan.png - (102.86kb, 347x388, McCloud.png)
Does anyone have this model? :3
>>
Wolf O'donnelll by Enticia Santiago167 2026/07/26 14:16:56 No.2591743
File: Wolf_1_u18chan.png - (122.63kb, 347x432, Wolf.png)
Or this? mmmmmmmmmmm???
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/26 17:36:58 No.2591779
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/27 00:05:15 No.2591885
https://forum.ripper.store/topic/97230/carmelita-fox-carbiid3/47

Can someone post the blender files of Carmelita here?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/27 11:39:51 No.2591949
>>2591885
https://gofile.io/d/e8IhZK
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/27 15:08:35 No.2591985
File: aKCarH_u18chan.png - (2.55mb, 2428x1920, aKCarH.png)
Anyone got Cryptia's Ralsei and Susie for Blender?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/27 15:09:24 No.2591987
File: ZYdfa1_u18chan.png - (180.64kb, 347x431, ZYdfa1.png)
>>2591985
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/27 18:02:14 No.2592038
>>
Carbiid3's Biggest Fan 2026/07/27 18:10:40 No.2592045
File: chrome_LPo9EvQgjY_u18chan.png - (982.02kb, 1111x708, chrome_LPo9EvQgjY.png)
Can someone PLEASE upload Carbiid3's models? SFM preferred. Can you also get the NEWER models as well? Bea, Carmalita, Stella, and that new dog bitch, please?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/27 22:27:50 No.2592112
praying for an update to the petruz folder

https://mega.nz/folder/pQAUzBja#bmv_i2txpbF0nkGgf3m78g
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/28 00:30:19 No.2592125
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/28 03:36:51 No.2592149
>>2591551
True, not much of a point of such a thing existing. fwiw, could at least see a feral thread working, that would have a reason to be split off from the main thread.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/28 08:55:45 No.2592207
>>2592149
I had found it to be quite a nice alternative when everyone on the default threads can be quite yappy and inflammatory.

gay thread had some models these ones didn't have either.



Bottom line is these threads tend to be

1 loona
2 renamon
3 fnaf girl
4 anyone have valorlyns model?
5 no.
6 I hate you
7 repeat

If anything can change the flow of that then I think its a good thing :P
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/29 01:50:29 No.2592378
>>2592112
It's my understanding that pretty much every Petruz model is public and free now. Excluding the very newest stuff maybe.
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28151717/
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/29 20:28:35 No.2592625
Does anyone have Radu from Pictini?
https://e621.net/posts/4244045?q=Radu
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/30 09:57:17 No.2592829
>>2592625

Hope someone can get it on the gumroad.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/30 18:35:01 No.2592878
File: ameliapiko_u18chan.png - (2.48mb, 1369x1357, amelia piko.png)
Please, does anyone have the Amelia Steelhart and Piko models from SimplifyPM's commissions to share here?

I don't know who made the models, neither do the people who get them.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/30 22:54:50 No.2592926
>>2592378
did a cursory check of his FA page, clicked a few random character packs to check and i'm not seeing any recognizable changes. if they were made free, it's somewhere i'm not aware of because it looks like the MEGA folder hasn't been updated since may 2025
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/31 00:52:02 No.2592968
>>
Furrynomous 2026/07/31 22:01:53 No.2593166
>>2592207
>anyone have valorlyns model?
I couldn't imagine how much of a pain those would be to get, the stuff I heard about them is they're borderline insane
>>
Metal Sonic Spyro the Dragon 2022 2026/07/31 22:37:31 No.2593180
File: MetalSonicandtheTimeStone_u18chan.png - (421.49kb, 745x1000, Metal Sonic and the Time Stone.png)
Anybody know of Blender version of Daws19's Metal Sonic?

This model I got has broken arm and finger bones, basically don't work well with bone mirrorring

Every other bone works fine with bone mirror
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/01 20:33:35 No.2593457
File: GvSUeaUXEAAOpS4_u18chan.png - (639.19kb, 2000x4000, GvSUeaUXEAAOpS4.png)
Hoping anyone around here managed to get Alestarmer's Tyr'ahnee model.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/04 05:35:38 No.2593470
>>2593457
Ironically, its hard to get the Alestarmer's Tyr'ahnee model, it is always a statue model with the lingerie asset with no rig.

I feel people are being scammed when the creator dose not give the model for the tier.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/04 11:16:17 No.2593705
>>2593457
Here's the Tyr'Ahnee package with base and xmas variants. The lingerie version came later, I don't have it. Anyway, enjoy.

https://gofile.io/d/gtPK6x

There is no rig, even in the blender version. IIRC most of his models never got released rigged.

Anyone got the models by Wabutt or Carbiid's more recent stuff?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/04 19:53:54 No.2593911
>>2592112

Dude I wish the Squirrel Girl got rigged up for blender and not an import and done.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/04 20:14:04 No.2593915
File: 02aab57c-ac44-48ff-82a0-4ce7f6955c2e_258_u18chan.png - (4.67mb, 2000x2000, 02aab57c-ac44-48ff-82a0-4ce7f6955c2e_258.png)
Anyone have this model of Calypso the gator?
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/calypso-the-gator-forest-the-rotten-fan-art

Someone else seems to be working on a rigged version, but the static sculpture is fine for now.
>>
Fur 2026/08/05 05:34:21 No.2594087
hello, can someone share this foxmcloud model? https://enticia.itch.io/foxmccloud
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/05 06:40:37 No.2594091
Would appreciate it if someone were to get these sergals and asset, that would be great:

https://vilous.booth.pm/items/8404010
https://dein-ra.itch.io/onasergalmuzzle
https://dein-ra.itch.io/onasergalharness
https://dein-ra.itch.io/onasergallatexoutfit
https://dein-ra.itch.io/zairizasergallatexoutfit
https://zealotdkd.itch.io/zealotdkd-sergal-femalevrchat-blender
https://psicorpvr.itch.io/sergal-avatar
>>
Old thread repost Furrynomous 2026/08/05 07:40:40 No.2594102
File: dsfgdgsdfgdf_u18chan.png - (76.28kb, 851x296, dsfgdgsdfgdf.PNG)
someone posted in the old thread, gonna repost for them :P
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/05 08:01:13 No.2594112
>>2591581
Bumping that
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/05 09:43:02 No.2594133
>>2594087
visit the ripstore site search it you'll find his download
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/05 17:43:35 No.2594278
>>2594133
you need to be a member to download stuff, and it's invite only :(
>>
A certain border collie 2026/08/05 19:36:49 No.2594319
>>2594278
I'm a member, here's the posted link from someone;
https://www.mediafire.com/file/vub2nr8dniterad/FoxMcCloud.blend/file
>>2594133
If you knew where it was, could you please take the time to post it here and help others next time? It only takes a few seconds to search, copypaste, and post here. We're all in this together.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/05 21:14:21 No.2594340
File: G057h3XXsAASV4j_0_u18chan.png - (539.53kb, 1268x769, G057h3XXsAASV4j.png)
Because the porter is for some reason so hesitant to give it out, despite the creator telling em to release it for free, I hope someone managed to get Mengsk's VRC port for Samzan's Wraithlord.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/05 22:58:51 No.2594360
File: wolf_1_u18chan.jpg - (31.67kb, 720x1280, wolf.jpg)
https://jinxxy.com/Cyandemondragon/0JzAj
Spawncamping but anyone have this wolf
>>
Fur 2026/08/06 05:19:46 No.2594460
>>2594319
thank you, now only left is wolf o donnell

Edited at 2026/08/06 05:24:07
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/06 07:19:39 No.2594476
File: 20260714_191449_0_u18chan_u18chan.jpg - (478.04kb, 3345x2159, 20260714_191449_0_u18chan.jpg)
Anyone have them?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/06 08:07:09 No.2594481
File: strongshark_u18chan.jpg - (82.53kb, 686x386, strong shark.jpg)
>>2594319

Collie, do you still have this strong shark files? The file link from older thread was gone:
>>2400643
>>
A certain border collie 2026/08/06 18:14:35 No.2594581
>>2594481
https://pixeldrain.com/u/SFy26e7J
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/07 10:16:59 No.2594845
>>2594581
thank you doggo!
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/07 20:20:22 No.2594997
Wowwie, how long has that fox mccloud been asked for, and it took this long to answer, bravo!
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/08 09:05:55 No.2595128
File: F5If4HkWUAA4jXZ_u18chan.jpg - (201.06kb, 1440x1920, F5If4HkWUAA4jXZ.jpg)
I'm looking for this pod model made by Ralic Turman. It was public, but the gumroad's closed. Any alternatives?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/08 12:10:07 No.2595156
>>2595128
Oh damn, hope someone releases all that bdsm stuff, those are good models.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/08 16:36:43 No.2595294
always seems the xaz3d ones just expire so its been hard to get ahold of those files
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/08 17:18:14 No.2595303
>>2594319

Hi Collie! Someone shared Yogher's Gazelle on ripperstore, but I can't get it as I'm not a member. Could you kindly share? Thanks.

https://forum.ripper.store/topic/87607/gazelle-model-release-by-yogher-solved-link-s-below/52
>>
A certain border collie 2026/08/08 18:16:09 No.2595315
>>2595303
https://workupload.com/file/5q96CcMScv4
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/08 19:16:20 No.2595324
>>2595315

Thank ya kindly ^^
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/08 21:33:08 No.2595336
Just gonna throw this out there but for anyone wanting to get around the assholes who keep showing off their models and never sharing them. I'd recommend i2i multiple references through a commerical LLM and then you gather your references, run it through a 3d model generator site and then h1re a freelancer who takes anonymous gay outs through crypt or just a service where your name isn't attached to smooth out the model and add extra features. Russia, Vietnam, etc are your best bet. Countries with no dmca is best and even better if their cheddar is cheaper then our own.
>>
Toriel models by Raguda Furrynomous 2026/08/11 21:06:03 No.2596105
File: fbd9fa60a93c4ca6eb5b03f169fc2e66_u18chan.jpg - (604.49kb, 2560x3840, fbd9fa60a93c4ca6eb5b03f169fc2e66.jpg)
Does anyone have the Toriel models that were made by Raguda? One of them was uploaded to Kemono.cr, but that site has been broken for a while and probably won't be fixed. Here's the link to their Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/nickvija
>>
Toriel models by Raguda Furrynomous 2026/08/11 21:06:34 No.2596106
File: 9e3399e8cbcfa8f08a6f6aba39926433_u18chan.png - (13.83mb, 1645x1920, 9e3399e8cbcfa8f08a6f6aba39926433.png)
>>14797570
>>
Fur 2026/08/12 07:34:49 No.2596162
does someone have artist LilQuad models from twitter, Sharpclaws models?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/12 20:00:02 No.2596338
Anyone has RevyTea/ReverseTea fire badger model for blender? (typhlosion)
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/12 21:57:04 No.2596348
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/12 23:28:50 No.2596375
anyone have this model?

https://x.com/NickoSnekDoggo/status/1975660229535969692
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/14 13:20:01 No.2596899
>>2593705
You're wrong. There's a rigged version on his patreon.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/14 20:25:25 No.2597018
>>2596899

can you get it?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/18 17:20:44 No.2598202
anyone have zy0n7's sfm ports of slyveon, glaceon or michiru?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/18 17:37:30 No.2598204
anyone go the ariral model by Gigaroni?
https://ko-fi.com/s/0126eccd96
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/18 21:08:31 No.2598277
File: image_2026-08-18_150643679_u18chan.png - (2.39mb, 1600x1600, image_2026-08-18_150643679.png)
I saw "Mature Loona" in previous posts, but unfortunately, I missed out. Does anyone have the SFM version?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/18 21:48:59 No.2598284
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/19 10:49:11 No.2598386
any?
https://payhip.com/b/h4rqL
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/19 10:50:27 No.2598387
File: HEsTGsXbcAARBIN_u18chan.jpg - (780.08kb, 3098x2160, HEsTGsXbcAARBIN.jpg)
any?
https://payhip.com/b/h4rqL
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/20 03:48:47 No.2598527
File: Rory_0_u18chan.png - (1.23mb, 1080x1080, Rory.png)
>>2591528
Just gonna leave this here if anyone wants it.
Enjoy!
https://gofile.io/d/cWhl9gB7
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/20 04:49:57 No.2598546
>>2598527

We are eating well, hope someone gets the others.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/20 09:04:28 No.2598578
File: millie_u18chan.png - (2.67mb, 1530x1920, millie.png)
Anyone have them?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/20 09:04:36 No.2598579
File: ddfa17b2620e0ad75957a9eca45044da_u18chan.jpg - (136.35kb, 850x1067, ddfa17b2620e0ad75957a9eca45044da.jpg)
>>2598578
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/20 16:36:22 No.2598642
>>2598527
>NLA Edit
Should I be worried?

>>2598546
Rory's an appetizer.

>>2592878
Amelia is my feast and I still hunger. Anyone got her to drop?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/21 05:02:02 No.2598721
File: sample_7121dc18ba503ebf1683f7e753fc77292ef1cf2c_u18chan.jpg - (23.36kb, 850x478, sample_7121dc18ba503ebf1683f7e753fc77292ef1cf2c.jpg)
Hey, does anyone have this model or is it only the creator who has it?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/21 10:03:00 No.2598738
>>2598527
YEEEAAAHHHH
Don't wanna be too greedy, but if we can get the others, that'd be awesome
But as it stands, even just Rory is a hell yeah moment
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/21 10:06:28 No.2598739
>>
Reptisexual 2026/08/22 03:34:54 No.2598893
File: 70tjudjdrfjfcx_u18chan.jpeg - (86.62kb, 850x1133, 70tjudjdrfjfcx.jpeg)
Does anyone have the modern Danzer by chance? A lot of people seem to have had him back then and he's had a few fallouts with some artists. I wonder if it ever got dropped at some point. Especially since his Dauna got dropped years ago.

I know the older VRC one was dropped though in Gfur and older version on his Kobold has too.
>>
Fur 2026/08/22 13:26:11 No.2598957
https://names.gumroad.com/l/SangSkirm?layout=profile

can someone share new version of sang?
>>
Shir'yo by Samzan 2026/08/22 21:54:28 No.2599040
File: GwNcHHmWgAAqG9m_u18chan.png - (535.62kb, 467x700, GwNcHHmWgAAqG9m.png)
Does anybody has this female T'au model by Samzan? the OC is owned by TheAkulaArt, it used to be on smutba.se in 2025 before it was taken down due to the OC's creator request
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/23 19:54:10 No.2599170
File: 93a9cedc8fdaa947646a0f7445e902d28f98d4c7f28efe8ed3348b3e43ebd56a_u18chan.jpg - (25.84kb, 800x537, 93a9cedc8fdaa947646a0f7445e902d28f98d4c7f28efe8ed3348b3e43ebd56a.jpg)
can anyone help me find this one?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/24 03:38:48 No.2599206
>>2599040
Shir'yo
https://pixeldrain.com/u/nRSvAJf7
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/24 18:03:03 No.2599331
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/24 18:09:37 No.2599332
Anyone has or can get this?
https://reversetea.itch.io/fire-badger
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/25 00:10:05 No.2599413
any of you have bountiful amounts of buff muscular dragons, or just in general muscular anthros? talkin' about some heavy lifters.
>>
hyper muscle dragons Furrynomous 2026/08/25 16:24:29 No.2599569
>>2599413

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/65409637/

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/65544047/

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/65768840/
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/25 20:24:11 No.2599597
That is literally overdoing.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/25 22:37:20 No.2599615
>>2594091
YES! Bump for sergal!
These too please!

https://zealotdkd.itch.io/zealotdkd-sergal-male

https://feralfacade.gumroad.com/l/ameth?a=73962195
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/26 05:47:10 No.2599689
>>2594091
can those also be used for blender.. I think I might get those because damn that gear is great
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/27 08:30:50 No.2600002
>>2599689

Yea, and if not, i can convert them for you into fbx and texture.

Hopefully you can get them, or if anyone can assist that would be great.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/27 10:05:59 No.2600005
File: IMG_1323_u18chan.png - (188.71kb, 780x409, IMG_1323.png)
Does anyone have this Ribbit 3D model? https://ko-fi.com/s/9c306dee82
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/27 10:50:00 No.2600008
>>2598642
No, it's part of Blenders software. I
These links should provide the necessary information you need.
https://docs.blender.org/manual/en/5.0/editors/nla/editing/index.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI3ZJLxEjhA
>>
Is this Yukizard model still being worked on? Furrynomous 2026/08/27 16:12:06 No.2600051
File: zard_u18chan.jpg - (50.82kb, 669x834, zard.jpg)
Did this sculpt ever get updated or was it abandoned in favor of the Zard edit? I'd like some things cleared up.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/27 20:19:30 No.2600093
>>2600051
>>2591528

Someone already made it, so it is no longer needed to make it.

Nisha is on the radar now to being made.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/28 13:30:08 No.2600759
Anyone got KrisKawaii's catnap and dogday models? They're the only post missing from the Pawchive page.

https://www.patreon.com/KrisKawaii/posts/dogday-catnap-161312573
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/29 17:29:28 No.2601131
>>2600002
awesome! I get paid next week so I'll buy them then, I don't know if I can get everything, is there specifics that you'd or anons would want?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/30 02:33:35 No.2601227
>>2601131

Here these 3 would be nice to get:

https://zealotdkd.itch.io/zealotdkd-sergal-femalevrchat-blender
https://psicorpvr.itch.io/sergal-avatar
https://vilous.booth.pm/items/8404010

If you be so kind
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/30 06:00:10 No.2601265
>>2591581
Can anyone please share Reptilligator's human model
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/30 19:55:15 No.2601464
Is there any news about the Petruz models?
>>
HeavyAnon 2026/08/31 15:22:17 No.2601670
>>2601464
So far, not much. Anyone who got Mercedes should have received her new update free of charge. The same goes for the Horse Clan update (Riot Outfit, Zebra Textures and a Kelpie/Nightmare form)

His Scream model is free and the link was placed on his twitter, I think?

Rats are getting an update next week. New outfits and some other bits included.

Anyone who bought those models should have received the updates by checking their gumroads and downloading the new version. If someone could share, it would be appreciated, because the MEGA Archive hasn't been touched in a year and a half.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/08/31 22:27:17 No.2601785
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/02 01:51:17 No.2602153
>>2601670
Person who made the MEGA folder; I'm not sure I'll ever update it, the account it's on requires me to subscribe for more storage space to keep it updated or add anything new to it, and new accounts don't have the default storage for it anymore
Best option I'd have is splitting it into parts across multiple accounts but that's a pain in the ass, so it's not something I'm interested in
Best I could do for the newer ones I do own is upload them to gofile or something but the people who already do buy them do that already
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/02 11:24:50 No.2602214
File: Clip_u_u18chan.png - (1.63mb, 1500x1000, Clip_u.png)
Still looking for this one: https://payhip.com/b/bt68r
>>
HeavyAnon 2026/09/03 01:39:49 No.2602320
>>2602153
Oooh, that would be appreciated if you could. I think I've got everything except Pumpkin Girl/Nyx/Agape/Dasha and Natalia (Not interested), Yeti Santa, and the updates to Mercedes and the Horses (All for SFM).

Would prefer the latter two if possible, but that's up to you.
>>
Wile E Coyote Spyro the Dragon 2022 2026/09/03 12:19:26 No.2602398
Umm, anybody know a KM Wile E Coyote model for Blender?

I know I saw it somewhere a few years ago, but I was uninterested on it at the time
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/03 15:56:22 No.2602451
File: photo_2026-07-22_18-00-16_u18chan.jpg - (96.34kb, 603x686, photo_2026-07-22_18-00-16.jpg)
>>2601227
>>2599615
>>2594091
https://mega.nz/folder/sldBmD5Q#mHiVk4W-0g-OkEf2FLdSyA

Here you both go, decided I would go a little out and get everything, though I did get a warning on the zairiza set for some reason, so just be cautious about that.
Never the less, hope ya enjoy and that it works
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/03 20:54:13 No.2602514
>>
type shit 2026/09/03 23:27:07 No.2602539
anyone got hiddenmask18's eeveelution models?

https://www.patreon.com/HiddenMask18/posts/model-catalog-150584154?collection=1970383

though idk how this link is any different from the actual products link
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/04 07:15:53 No.2602592
Does anyone have Shiapra's lucario? Its not available on gumroad and their archive doesn't have it. The KR copy is down too. It was free for a while, so I'm hoping someone here has it.

I'd post an image but theres a duplicate apparently
>>
type shit 2026/09/04 10:15:04 No.2602613
>>2602592

https://gofile.io/d/uUVir1HO
got this from ripperstore
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/04 21:15:05 No.2602790
File: 109849083_u18chan.png - (1.2mb, 1500x1145, 109849083.png)
>>2602451
Seen that it had a full body in the previews but when trying to apply it to one of the models it doesn't have any, is it really locked down to that specific one that it was made for :(
>>
type shit 2026/09/04 23:07:42 No.2602839
>>2602613
Thanks!

Noticing no vagina on this one. Really dont want to make my own messy edits but if i gotta, its fine.

Eh, to be accurate - I want to be able to animate with this. Not going to be used in VRC

Edited at 2026/09/04 23:18:28
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/05 09:24:37 No.2602938
>>2602451
Thank you you beautiful hero <3
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/05 17:11:02 No.2603071
File: HRYer9fbYAAtqP4_u18chan.png - (375.58kb, 761x595, HRYer9fbYAAtqP4.png)
Anyone know where I could have this model or know where exactly I could download it from leo's thingamajig?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/05 19:12:22 No.2603107
>>2602790
>>2602451
actually yeah if someone can make the latex, clothing and outfits a .blend I'd apprciate it, hell I'd even chip in some dosh for it
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/05 20:10:51 No.2603119
File: a_34_u18chan.png - (371.42kb, 2422x1260, a.png)
>>2602451

One problem, these two files are incomplete:
ZealotDKD Sergal male 4.0.7z.001
ZealotDKD Sergal male 4.0.7z.002

when i tried to open them i got this error:

Can anyone assist on this issue?
Thank you.

IDK why their is a duplicate of the same file.

Edited at 2026/09/05 20:20:02
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/05 20:11:03 No.2603120
File: b_13_u18chan.png - (29.4kb, 950x108, b.png)
>>2603119
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/05 20:43:04 No.2603136
File: zserg_u18chan.png - (690.78kb, 1912x904, zserg.png)
>>2603119
Worked fine for me (winrar)
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/05 23:31:03 No.2603172
>>2603119
Thats super strange.. the reason there are duplicates are due to that is what is on their store, they put the files from one of the stores into the other ones download. I just put them in there as I got them. They were also that file format sadly. I can try downloading them again if you'd like and just upload the straight rar
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/06 07:00:44 No.2603279
>>2603172

I would appreciate that very much thank you.

Also, you happen to have the NSFW Texture in the PsiCorpVR - Sergal Avatar 1.01?

I could not find the texture in their.

Again, thank you so much my dude for the two problems i am facing; thank you so much.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/06 16:12:23 No.2603378
File: Screenshot2026-09-06121102_u18chan.png - (17.81kb, 492x199, Screenshot 2026-09-06 121102.png)
>>2603279
of course! and wish I could help more :( I'm sorry that it's been giving you trouble.. I don't know a lot about ripping assets but it seems PsiCorpVR's model is just a unity file, it didn't come with a .blend, though the other files associated (Like the devkit rar) with that model do have .blends so it might be in there!

Here you go and for others too~!, this is the straight .RAR/.ZIP files from the downloads page, just in folders for organizing, if somethings missing or messed up that's on the model maker ;w; (I included a screen shot of the downloads page in each folder to give extra insurance that everything is downloaded)

https://mega.nz/folder/8hUXjBgR#y9Uidgnct_hgOLPMd9pBiw
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/06 18:01:47 No.2603400
>>2603378

Now it works for the Zealot DKD Sergal male. Thank you so much.

Their is just the issue with the nsfw texture for Segal PsiCorpVR pack, tried to find it; not present.

Mind helping?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/06 23:27:50 No.2603467
>>2603400
You're welcome and sadly I don't know much ;w; I did look and even with extracting the files there is no textures for what it's wanting, it's missing a LOT of .tga files, I went ahead and sent them a notice about it maybe that will help because yeah, it's unusable as a blend file
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/06 23:39:44 No.2603469
File: ay4bPj_r7gN7CyKX_u18chan.jpg - (70.16kb, 759x1200, ay4bPj_r7gN7CyKX.jpg)
>>2591528
source and model links?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/07 00:02:40 No.2603484
>>2603469
The featured model is an edited version of BlackLya3D's Charizard made to look as close as possible to Yukizard.

It is NOT the actual Yukizard.

Model link is at the bottom of the featured post.
>>
Fur 2026/09/07 22:49:26 No.2603758
Does anyone have any models of male anthropomorphic dinosaurs or lizards?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/08 03:28:41 No.2603795
File: 1762969850.decompose_bed49c13-187d-4ece-b94f-ce8db6ed0afd_u18chan.png - (604.08kb, 1076x1390, 1762969850.decompose_{bed49c13-187d-4ece-b94f-ce8db6ed0afd}.png)
Any chance someone has Aleirsa?
>>
type shit 2026/09/08 06:02:20 No.2603817
File: A5Tr7W_u18chan.jpg - (1.29mb, 2000x2000, A5Tr7W.jpg)
anyone have okamical's female greninja?

https://okamical.itch.io/mizuki
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/08 15:23:24 No.2603938
>>2603795
Holy bump for Aleirsa
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/08 18:18:28 No.2603969
File: 1776773411.wolkewolf_banner_2_edit_-_copy_u18chan.png - (539.38kb, 1280x720, 1776773411.wolkewolf_banner_2_edit_-_copy.png)
Wondering if anyone have Wolke's Bimbo bunny
https://wolkemeat.itch.io/bunny
and also possibly their kobold model?
https://wolkehond.itch.io/kobold
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/08 23:34:52 No.2604057
>>2603107
not possible, looking at the file it's an emission and not actually something physical, like a model
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/09 00:54:56 No.2604079
>>2603969

Here you go: https://workupload.com/file/Dqn5VG7DUCc
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/09 03:28:33 No.2604107
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/10 06:48:27 No.2604499
>>2603817
oh i need that okamical's greninja male ver! with 3.0, i'm not take oldest ver.

BUMP!
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/11 13:23:13 No.2604772
File: Awktdt_u18chan.png - (2.16mb, 2400x1100, Awktdt.png)
does anyone have this model
https://chief-kaine.itch.io/character-model-asgore-dreemurr
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/11 13:37:54 No.2604773
File: kvTGhesjti_u18chan.png - (28.77kb, 1663x291, kvTGhesjti.png)
registration for ripperstore are open for today
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/11 15:46:12 No.2604808
>>2594476
>>2591581
Bump pretty please
>>
Fur 2026/09/11 23:01:38 No.2604928
can someone get (or have) models of lizard sharpclaws from this artist? https://x.com/Moon02891508

please
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/13 14:53:55 No.2605476
File: lccAsJ_u18chan.png - (1.11mb, 1280x720, lccAsJ.png)
https://wolkehond.itch.io/dragon
Anyone got anythin?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/15 02:06:43 No.2605887
>>2605476
Here you go, with updated textures:
https://gofile.io/d/PHLlvloY


Also, mind helping out with these?
https://jinxxy.com/RTE_SetZar/ArgusNSFW

https://venaul.gumroad.com/l/Niko?layout=profile

https://venaul.gumroad.com/l/Rainer?layout=profile

https://venaul.gumroad.com/l/Baldur?layout=profile

https://venaul.gumroad.com/l/Anders?layout=profile

https://venaul.gumroad.com/l/Lago?layout=profile

Much appreciated.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/15 14:25:46 No.2606050
File: sarokichimask1_u18chan.jpg - (97.72kb, 736x981, sarokichimask1.jpg)
Does anyone have this incredible cool looking wolf mask model from sarokichi? Or is willing to splurge over 600 bucks because for some reason it costs over 600 freaking dollars ;-;

https://sarokichi3.booth.pm/items/4811208
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/15 21:49:58 No.2606144
uhhhhhhhhhhhh yikes. you should just learn it instead.
>>
. Chatin 2026/09/16 22:44:23 No.2606405
>>2606050
Fucking no one here is going to drop 600 bucks on a model... don't even start that begging.
>>
Susie the sunflower LUGIAUNIX94 2026/09/17 06:55:56 No.2606586
File: 1769239804778-e2ebe28e-83e3-4f34-854c-e8cccf1304d2-image_u18chan.jpg - (263.29kb, 405x718, 1769239804778-e2ebe28e-83e3-4f34-854c-e8cccf1304d2-image.jpg)
Does anyone have this Avatar Susie the sunflower she is a hard to find Avatar It would be grateful if someone finds this Avatar
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/17 07:12:20 No.2606592
>>2605887

Hoping for these here, dobermans and all, thank you.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/18 00:48:54 No.2606756
>>2591581
>>2594476
Does anyone have those pretty please
>>
Camseven Furrynomous 2026/09/18 07:04:43 No.2606818
Anyone got camseven's models?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/18 12:40:08 No.2606842
>>2606818
Which ones you need?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/19 00:11:17 No.2606974
Anyone have Mayosplash's 2B blender model?
>>
Sergynya Furrynomous 2026/09/19 03:32:54 No.2606996
Did Sergunya ever post the printable files for these models?
Loona: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/65367352/
Queen Bee: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/64890961/
Maned Lion(?): https://www.furaffinity.net/view/49317134/

I'm interested, but it's a tossup on if I'd even be able to get them or if they're all time-gated
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/19 03:42:59 No.2606997
>>2606974
Here you go:
https://gofile.io/d/Cr3g7Z8F

>>2605887
If you can assist with here, that would be great.
>>
type shit 2026/09/19 03:45:32 No.2606998
anyone have warfaremachines kit
>>
Camseven Archive aexotin215 2026/09/19 11:56:26 No.2607040
>>2606818
the previous one i had went down, but here's the new archive incl. all models from them, artwork and videos

https://mega.nz/folder/8dI3iYja#D0hFjghee5kLsPp1bnT8MA

decrypt: D0hFjghee5kLsPp1bnT8MA
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/20 06:16:42 No.2607219
>>2591528
Just wanted to say thank you so much to the anon who made the modified version of Charizard by blacklya in the OP.

Fucking hell imagine creating a model so sought after and you refuse to release it that other artists recreate it from scratch.
>>
aexotin215 2026/09/20 06:33:07 No.2607221
>>2607219
not even mentioning the absured 'requirements' needed to APPLY to use the model

one of them is straight up 'you have to be english speaking to use this'
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/20 06:53:50 No.2607222
Can anyone please share Reptilligator's human anons?
>>
Middle man here. Furrynomous 2026/09/20 08:01:17 No.2607229
>>2607219

Welcome bro, my guy dose well; i am just the middle man to help leak them.

I will keep you all posted on anything new he makes.

Link a model you want made with a much reference as possible and i will forward it to him to make them.

He appreciates the comments and praise.

Edited at 2026/09/20 08:02:09
>>
Fur 2026/09/20 11:16:58 No.2607325
>>2607040

decrypt is not working.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/20 16:34:08 No.2607375
>>2607221
It's laughable to me since it's a fucking copyrighted IP character, you don't own shit.
>>
Loona by Valorlynz cricket 2026/09/20 21:28:10 No.2607428
File: IMG_2809_u18chan.jpeg - (332.24kb, 828x1067, IMG_2809.jpeg)
I’m not sure if this forum post is linked to the download of that model, because I can’t seem to view it without logging in first. Unfortunately, I don’t have an account and won’t be able to create one, as they closed account registration in 2025.

If someone is able to log in and view this post, could you let me know if it contains the download link for this Blend model?

1. https://forum.ripper.store/topic/85225/lf-loona-by-valorlynz
2. https://forum.ripper.store/topic/105482/lf-loona-model-by-valorlynz
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/20 23:01:19 No.2607457
>>2607428

Took a look and sorry, the model is in the same boat as the Millie model.
>>
Fur 2026/09/20 23:13:28 No.2607478
>>2607375

valo is very stupid and think he is king or something,he also have Vortex as private model. If someone strike him with copyrighting he will be doomed.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/21 04:59:03 No.2607589
>>2607428
Neither links contain any downloadable model. What you are seeing with the "Log in to view" are just the images of the model itself, not a download link. Loona is, unfortunately, unobtainable at the moment.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/21 08:01:35 No.2607734
>>2607457
>>2607589
ah shit well that’s unfortunate, thanks for the info btw

>>2607478
I mean, stupid not really, but more like greed and ignorance. I don’t get the idea of gatekeeping something from the internet, especially when the model itself isn’t even your own OC. Yeah, you modeled it and Flapcats rigged it, but that makes no sense to me. Why keep it to yourself when you could make big bucks by selling it?

I used to leech off MayoSplash’s models, but after I got some profit from people who donate, I ended up buying them from Gumroad anyway. So I don’t really get why some “artists” are so paranoid that someone would resell their model and stuff. The only reason why Valo model are mostly desirable to me is because of its unique facial expression although some other modeler has mostly catch up with this and make almost as good model as his
>>
Fur 2026/09/21 22:44:39 No.2607982
>>2607734

valo still can be charged for gatekeep ip model, as he claim it is "own", just matter of time when someone do that. Me too, never understand why you order model if you not people use it, why you make something if not let people do work with it. My guess valo is just do it, because he either likes it when people suffer, or he’s simply mean and resentful toward everything. His models aren't exactly "great." You can look at the "Loona" model—which is quite similar to his—and compare it with the "Jane" and "Pulchra" models; the latter are extremely laggy and unoptimized. "Jane," in particular, has issues with arm and body bone movement in her main file. The most ridiculous part is that this is all in Eevee—where nothing should be lagging at all—yet he somehow managed to make them run that way.
>>
Fur 2026/09/21 22:47:02 No.2607984
Not to mention that the prices for ordering a model are excessively high.
>>
Reptilligator Models Furrynomous 2026/09/22 05:05:41 No.2608065
Looking for Verdant Green and FlashBack Gecko
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/22 05:11:45 No.2608066
File: theyreallthesame..._u18chan.png - (3.54mb, 1613x1149, theyreallthesame....png)
>>2607982
>>2607478
Now that's the truth you've got guys, despite some saying about unique facial expressions the only thing i hate in Valo's models are "Calarts same face issue", like, i don't mind if you use these models, but i can't stand how identically they are in facial structure, as if he were making paid mannequins out of shit. So yeah, imagine paying a lots of money for high-expensive mannequin with unique modeled head, i would be definitely scammed over this.
>>
Glamrock Freddy Spyro the Dragon 2022 2026/09/22 12:58:25 No.2608146
Anybody got Snips' Glamrock Freddy?

A few days ago, I simply followed Snips on patreon, and lazy to upgrade just to get access to their Glamrock Freddy
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/22 19:07:52 No.2608286
>>2608066
I think its more apparent in DogZeela whatever his name is
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/23 00:13:16 No.2608343
>>2608066
Maybe someday the owners would grew out of it and maybe give these models to smutbase available to the public but that's just highly unlikely. How long we will wait and see?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/23 01:11:40 No.2608356
I get it if it's your own OC or what not, but if it's a character from a franchise that's not your's I can't find a respectable reason to privatize said model.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/23 03:34:19 No.2608386
>>2608066
>>2608286
Same with Dogzeela, Same with LeodaModeler, Same with 90% of the stupid copyright infringing paywall fucks who just recycle Krystal, Renamon, Loona, Mal0, Rouge the Bat, Isabelle, *Insert dumb furry slut of the last 25 years*
They don't ever try. They don't make something good. Just the same SLOP.
>>
Chiefkaine Rangers Furrynomous 2026/09/23 04:48:03 No.2608413
File: HSwotrMaQAAkVAI_u18chan.jpg - (301.46kb, 2400x1100, HSwotrMaQAAkVAI.jpg)
does anyone have file for his newest model
https://chief-kaine.itch.io/rangers
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/24 02:03:16 No.2608713
File: cb4f47fcd12fe9ecd01e4bf2b39d678c_u18chan.png - (7.01mb, 3840x2160, cb4f47fcd12fe9ecd01e4bf2b39d678c.png)
Does anyone by any chance have this model from hexofthunder.
It used to be on Smutbase, but then it was removed.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/24 03:53:34 No.2608729
Looks like the 3D Models Thread 7.0 link is still up from "just a purple cat"
Post: https://u18chan.com/board/u18chan/fur/topic/2460377#2568360
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/24 05:20:11 No.2608735
I saw it, the problem is that it's not the right model.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/24 12:05:49 No.2609029
File: Screenshot2026-09-24130331_u18chan.png - (267.4kb, 1052x952, Screenshot 2026-09-24 130331.png)
does anyone have chunkerbuns krystal 3d print file link ?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/25 09:56:05 No.2609397
>>2608713

No, never saw this sorry, but there are two others:
https://smutba.se/project/0ab54a03-a1a6-4404-a9f6-0366451b2861/ by SudaBanan or https://smutba.se/project/3067b588-6b04-434c-90e8-21a87945817d/ by Samzan.
>>
Fur 2026/09/26 08:39:07 No.2609622
damn i soo want Loona model in ghastlygh style...
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/27 08:52:45 No.2610038
>>2591581
Does anyone have Reptilligator's human anon/rorodd models pretty please?
https://reptilligator.itch.io/rrodd
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/27 19:01:46 No.2610140
Moving this one here just in case that someone put up on the request thread since it got buried.

https://www.patreon.com/BigBChevalier/posts/gerson-boom-166084623

Anyone got this model?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/28 02:39:03 No.2610211
Anyone got codans Lab dads, jelroid, or grumpy Bonnie
https://jinxxy.com/codans
Already got Bandit's stripe update for blender will post tomorrow when I get my PC moved in.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/28 03:18:24 No.2610217
Reptilligator got a 30% off sale. Would love to get the gex or grovyle model.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/28 06:15:22 No.2610257
>>2610038
Please stop begging for that ugly ass model it fucking sucks so bad I wouldn't even use it if someone paid me to
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/28 09:03:47 No.2610285
>>2610257
Then do us a favor and leak it so that anon stop begging for it instead of complaining
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/28 17:13:41 No.2610353
>>2610217
You should get Richard Rodd and share here too
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/28 19:10:27 No.2610379
>>2610257
Main character complex in a porn model sharing/leaking thread is crazy
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/28 20:11:35 No.2610383
>>2610257

not gonna lie that model is kinda fug and there is much better looking anonymous male models, especially on uhhh durrrr smutba.se.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/28 20:13:32 No.2610384
>>2610383
Still it would be nice if anyone shared here
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/29 01:11:33 No.2610407
>>2607982
Indeed... I'm sure the only reason why he hasn't been is because the IP owners DON'T know what he's doing or if he even exists.
>>
JizzyFox AD glitchtrap Furrynomous 2026/09/29 12:28:31 No.2610583
File: gygyuyugyyug_u18chan.jpg - (762.39kb, 1733x2000, gygyuyugyyug.jpg)
Anyone got sfm glitchtrap by jizzyfox? ^^
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/29 21:26:58 No.2610851
File: G91q48CbcAAtivy_u18chan.jpg - (388.25kb, 2993x4096, G91q48CbcAAtivy.jpg)
Anyone have him?
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/30 00:50:24 No.2610876
>>2608413
Here he is
https://workupload.com/file/SGHxeXnmCZj
>>
salazzle lover 2026/09/30 07:03:08 No.2610936
Hey, anyone have an up-to-date or working copy of Valorlynz Salazzle? My copy is missing both the armature and eyes. Might be crazy outta date.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/02 01:22:31 No.2611341
>>2598527
anyone got a reupload?
>>
Spyro Spyro the Dragon 2022 2026/10/02 19:09:24 No.2611557
Anyone here got a collection of No-Name's Spyro models?

I do saw one collection of their all models in prev threads, but lazy to find it and apparently the link to 'em is down now
>>
RORY MODEL Furrynomous 2026/10/02 22:27:29 No.2611604
https://drive.usercontent.google.com/download?id=1Xf4Djm3wbvR1k1gk-b7kfDDhKMP06XgJ&export=download&authuser=0

GET YOURS RIGHT HERE FOLKS!!
>>
The collector 2026/10/03 02:12:22 No.2611645
File: 460bc5b091cff2c67d02f97413f814f6c4cd724a_u18chan.png - (4.57mb, 1920x1920, 460bc5b091cff2c67d02f97413f814f6c4cd724a.png)
Salazzle and Scorbunny
https://gofile.io/d/mcgOlv1p
https://gofile.io/d/JQob5gG7
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/03 05:43:08 No.2611675
>>2611604
WHAT ABOUT JEANE
>>
RE: RORY MODEL Furrynomous 2026/10/03 10:10:32 No.2611699
THAT'S WHAT I WANNA KNOW!!

They said she's all they could get, will keep a close eye on Ripper.

I have the file of Rory and keeping it close. It will not leave my sight.
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/03 15:56:26 No.2611744
>>2611699
Not to be rude, but you do know ripperstore just takes stuff from this site right? And I think the owners have already caught on now anyways, and are probably more lenient on who they give out models to. Whoever leaked them should've waited until they had all models first before releasing them. Good luck with that now, I guess.....
>>
salazzle lover 2026/10/03 16:19:16 No.2611746
>>2611645
dude! thanks!
>>
guy without ripperstore 2026/10/03 16:21:04 No.2611747
>>2611744
not all of us have ripperstore accounts :(
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/04 02:32:29 No.2611840
>>2611604
Who's rory and what model is that
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/04 02:33:39 No.2611842
>>
Furrynomous 2026/10/04 10:40:45 No.2611980
Anyone got these?

The deluxe editions
https://wolkehond.gumroad.com/l/giraffe?layout=profile

https://wolkehond.gumroad.com/l/cow?layout=profile

https://wolkehond.gumroad.com/l/caprine?layout=profile
>>
Fur 2026/10/04 12:12:34 No.2612017
is someone have raxx modo model by yogher?

[ File Only] Password


Page generated in 9.76 seconds
U18-Chan

All content posted is responsibility of its respective poster and neither the site nor its staff shall be held responsible or liable in any way shape or form.
Please be aware that this kind of fetish artwork is NOT copyrightable in the hosting country and there for its copyright may not be upheld.
We are NOT obligated to remove content under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.