/gc/ - Gay Furry Comics
[Return] [Go to bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File 1
Tags 1
Password (for post and file deletion)
Extra [ Is Spoiler ]
  • Supported file types are: jpg,jpeg,png,gif
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20mb.
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 01:59:32 No.1098643   
This is My Mate by GeminiSaint

Artist FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/geminisaint/
Expand All Images
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:00:25 No.1098649
File: 0_u18chan.jpg - (547.82kb, 896x1280, 0.jpg)

>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:03:13 No.1098670
File: 1_13_u18chan.jpg - (553.71kb, 896x1280, 1.jpg)

>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:03:14 No.1098671
File: 2_14_u18chan.jpg - (477.41kb, 896x1280, 2.jpg)
>>1098670
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:03:15 No.1098672
File: 3_13_u18chan.jpg - (486.85kb, 896x1280, 3.jpg)
>>1098670
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:03:16 No.1098673
File: 4_12_u18chan.jpg - (416.73kb, 896x1280, 4.jpg)
>>1098670
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:03:17 No.1098674
File: 5_11_u18chan.jpg - (584.03kb, 896x1280, 5.jpg)
>>1098670
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:03:59 No.1098685
File: 6_10_u18chan.jpg - (459.62kb, 896x1280, 6.jpg)

>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:04:00 No.1098686
File: 7_9_u18chan.jpg - (571.75kb, 896x1280, 7.jpg)
>>1098685
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:04:01 No.1098687
File: 8_7_u18chan.jpg - (636.1kb, 896x1280, 8.jpg)
>>1098685
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:04:02 No.1098688
File: 9_8_u18chan.jpg - (476.16kb, 896x1280, 9.jpg)
>>1098685
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:04:03 No.1098689
File: 10_13_u18chan.jpg - (501.62kb, 896x1280, 10.jpg)
>>1098685
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:04:45 No.1098702
File: 11_11_u18chan.jpg - (602.53kb, 896x1280, 11.jpg)

>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:04:46 No.1098703
File: 12_10_u18chan.jpg - (573.64kb, 896x1280, 12.jpg)
>>1098702
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:04:47 No.1098704
File: 13_10_u18chan.jpg - (503.35kb, 896x1280, 13.jpg)
>>1098702
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:04:48 No.1098705
File: 14_10_u18chan.jpg - (631.87kb, 896x1280, 14.jpg)
>>1098702
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:04:49 No.1098706
File: 15_9_u18chan.jpg - (648.04kb, 896x1280, 15.jpg)
>>1098702
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:05:32 No.1098710
File: 16_9_u18chan.jpg - (463.59kb, 896x1280, 16.jpg)

>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:05:33 No.1098711
File: 17_7_u18chan.jpg - (523.17kb, 896x1280, 17.jpg)
>>1098710
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:05:34 No.1098712
File: 18_7_u18chan.jpg - (596.94kb, 896x1280, 18.jpg)
>>1098710
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:05:35 No.1098713
File: 19_7_u18chan.jpg - (618.75kb, 896x1280, 19.jpg)
>>1098710
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:05:36 No.1098714
File: 20_9_u18chan.jpg - (372.74kb, 896x1280, 20.jpg)
>>1098710
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:09:07 No.1098749
File: 21_6_u18chan.jpg - (609.8kb, 896x1280, 21.jpg)

>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:09:08 No.1098750
File: 22_6_u18chan.jpg - (612.26kb, 896x1280, 22.jpg)
>>1098749
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:09:09 No.1098751
File: 23_6_u18chan.jpg - (609.52kb, 896x1280, 23.jpg)
>>1098749
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:09:10 No.1098752
File: 24_6_u18chan.jpg - (612.45kb, 896x1280, 24.jpg)
>>1098749
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:09:11 No.1098753
File: 25_6_u18chan.jpg - (586.84kb, 896x1280, 25.jpg)
>>1098749
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:09:41 No.1098756
File: 26_5_u18chan.jpg - (598.26kb, 896x1280, 26.jpg)

>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:09:42 No.1098757
File: 27_3_u18chan.jpg - (575.06kb, 896x1280, 27.jpg)
>>1098756
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:09:43 No.1098758
File: 28_3_u18chan.jpg - (529.11kb, 896x1280, 28.jpg)
>>1098756
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:09:44 No.1098759
File: 29_3_u18chan.jpg - (480.51kb, 896x1280, 29.jpg)
>>1098756
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:09:45 No.1098760
File: 30_2_u18chan.jpg - (551.89kb, 896x1280, 30.jpg)
>>1098756
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:10:15 No.1098768
File: 31_2_u18chan.jpg - (517.19kb, 896x1280, 31.jpg)

>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:10:16 No.1098769
File: 32_0_u18chan.jpg - (609.66kb, 896x1280, 32.jpg)
>>1098768
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:10:17 No.1098770
File: 33_0_u18chan.jpg - (621.36kb, 896x1280, 33.jpg)
>>1098768
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:10:18 No.1098771
File: 34_0_u18chan.jpg - (643.88kb, 896x1280, 34.jpg)
>>1098768
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:10:19 No.1098772
File: 35_0_u18chan.jpg - (652.04kb, 896x1280, 35.jpg)
>>1098768
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:10:50 No.1098779
File: 36_1_u18chan.jpg - (602.9kb, 896x1280, 36.jpg)

>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:10:51 No.1098780
File: 37_u18chan.jpg - (376.25kb, 896x1280, 37.jpg)
>>1098779
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:10:52 No.1098781
File: 38_0_u18chan.jpg - (553.85kb, 896x1280, 38.jpg)
>>1098779
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:10:53 No.1098782
File: 39_u18chan.jpg - (595.11kb, 896x1280, 39.jpg)
>>1098779
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:10:55 No.1098783
File: 40_u18chan.jpg - (583.11kb, 896x1280, 40.jpg)
>>1098779
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:13:29 No.1098802
File: 41_u18chan.jpg - (556.16kb, 896x1280, 41.jpg)

>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:13:30 No.1098803
File: 42_u18chan.jpg - (488.18kb, 896x1280, 42.jpg)
>>1098802
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:13:31 No.1098804
File: 43_u18chan.jpg - (617.58kb, 896x1280, 43.jpg)
>>1098802
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:13:32 No.1098805
File: 44_u18chan.jpg - (604.37kb, 896x1280, 44.jpg)
>>1098802
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:13:33 No.1098806
File: 45_u18chan.jpg - (589.47kb, 896x1280, 45.jpg)
>>1098802
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:14:10 No.1098807
File: 46_u18chan.jpg - (536.61kb, 896x1280, 46.jpg)

>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:14:11 No.1098808
File: 47_u18chan.jpg - (497.8kb, 896x1280, 47.jpg)
>>1098807
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:14:12 No.1098809
File: 48_u18chan.jpg - (511.26kb, 896x1280, 48.jpg)
>>1098807
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:14:13 No.1098810
File: 49_u18chan.jpg - (437.56kb, 896x1280, 49.jpg)
>>1098807
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:14:14 No.1098811
File: 50_u18chan.jpg - (467.34kb, 896x1280, 50.jpg)
>>1098807
>>
My Mate RBN 2016/07/25 02:14:29 No.1098817
File: 51_u18chan.jpg - (488.95kb, 896x1280, 51.jpg)

>>
fuckwolf87 2016/07/25 02:31:46 No.1098962
>>1098817

Are they finally going to fuck?
>>
RBN 2016/07/25 02:35:23 No.1098980
File: ElderxFarin_u18chan.png - (702.75kb, 896x653, ElderxFarin.png)
I also feel obligated to upload my masterpiece once again
>>
RBN 2016/07/25 02:36:11 No.1098982
>>1098962
You know they're not.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/25 04:48:46 No.1099432
we can dream
>>
Furrialinonanimous !Xp1OBPE4Kk 2016/07/25 09:32:02 No.1101482
Im going to miss All the "Intelligent" in this very thread. XD
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/25 10:05:01 No.1101503
>>1098962

The author has no clue what the fuck their doing. Faren is a completely one dimensional Mary Sue character but they still establish that he is nervous/self-doubting/ashamed/socially-fucking-retarded over and over and over and over. Its the very worse kind of self-insert fanfiction.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/25 10:07:40 No.1101504
>>1101503

You have no idea what a Mary Sue self insert is.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/25 10:28:38 No.1101533
File: Mary-Sue-Spoofs-fanfiction-net-2260543-350-350_u18chan.jpg - (71.08kb, 350x350, Mary-Sue-Spoofs-fanfiction-net-2260543-350-350.jpg)
>>1101504

Wow I never saw it that way before, thanks for the advice...

Idiot.

Just because you have a token flaw that is entirely ignored by other characters and exists only to make you 'endearing' doesn't stop you from being a Mary Sue.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SoBeautifulItsACurse or
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BlessedWithSuck

Here's how the story would otherwise go;

Fox: I have crippling self-doubt to the point that I can't have a functioning conversation

Dragon: Fuck off retard

The end.

Edited at 2016/07/25 10:31:01
>>
Ethos 2016/07/25 12:07:43 No.1101762
>>1101504

Yeah, even if this character is not well rounded, he is far from being a mary-sue.
If you want a full-blown mary-sue to compare, you should read the "Symphony of Ages". The main character is the ultimate Mary-Sue
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2016/07/25 13:10:36 No.1102022
File: 1469451530.geminisaint_052_u18chan.jpg - (548.51kb, 896x1280, 1469451530.geminisaint_052.jpg)

>>
Bookwyrm 2016/07/25 13:16:18 No.1102078
>>1101762
*Adjusts glasses*
To be fair, even a character with flaws can be a mary-sue, especially if other characters will love them ignoring the flaws completely, or even liking them because if these flaws. But I don't think we have reached that point here. Farin is being naive (very naive) and so deep in the closet he might find Narnia, but he's not Mary-Sue material yet. It depends on how the other characters perceive his flaws.
>>
Anonymous 2016/07/25 16:00:27 No.1102685
>>1102078
Uh, actually, the definition of a Mary Sue is a character with no flaws or struggles. If a character does have flaws, even if other characters "like them" or "ignores them," it still counts and does not make them a mary sue.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/25 16:04:45 No.1102700
File: 9b56ea5c450fb83105c7624da27692a1_u18chan.jpg - (21.65kb, 296x420, 9b56ea5c450fb83105c7624da27692a1.jpg)
>mfw waiting for them to fuck
>>
Bookwyrm 2016/07/25 16:33:54 No.1102886
>>1102685
Not quite:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AntiSue

Link relevant. What we might have here is an anti-sue. As I said, it will depend on how the other characters react to Farin's flaws. A mary-sue can't be such without in-universe fans, it's no just about the qualities of the character, but also about how they are presented to the audience.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/25 16:35:44 No.1102890
I miss all of the shitposting that was going on in this thread!
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/25 16:40:15 No.1102903
>>1102886

Okay, have you ever heard of a strawman argument? If not, look it up.

Farin is neither a Mary-Sue nor an Anti-Sue. Those two things are polar opposites and mutually exclusive, meaning a character can't be both. And Farin has demonstrated both flaws and strengths. Is he a particularly DEEP character? No. Is he an actual character and not some completely perfect/imperfect cardboard cutout? Yes.
>>
Bookwyrm 2016/07/25 16:59:55 No.1102982
>>1102903
And where did I state he is one of either? All I said is that having flaws doed not necessarily mean avoiding a mary-sue, as anon had apparently assumed. He might end up being one, he might not (which I hope). That's all.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/26 03:11:35 No.1105720
>>1102982

Man, you're really sure of yourself, I don't think the gods themselves could convince you otherwise. But you clearly don't what makes a character a Mary-Sue (or one of its various derivatives), since Farin is obviously not one. We've had 50 pages of seeing him bumble and sneak and interact with friends and family. It's not how other characters interact with him that would make him a Mary-Sue. It's the other way around.

And before you start listing reasons why he might be considered a Mary-Sue, keep in mind he's the main protagonist of the story. So try and make sure your reasons can't be explained by him being literally the major focus of the story.
>>
Bookwyrm 2016/07/26 06:51:16 No.1106594
>>1105720
Once again, nowhere did I state he is. All I said is that those who criticise the character can have a point. Stop twisting my words.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/26 07:55:16 No.1106903
File: popcorneatingdeer_zps6abcb635_u18chan.gif - (271.41kb, 238x179, popcorneatingdeer_zps6abcb635.gif)
>>1101503
>>1101504
>>1101533
>>1101762
>>1102078
>>1102685
>>1102886
>>1102903
>>1102982
>>1105720
>>1106594
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/26 10:06:33 No.1107317
File: d466ade65ec9f23d0c2e7f9671b236b9-d6um8lm_u18chan.png - (57.82kb, 368x293, d466ade65ec9f23d0c2e7f9671b236b9-d6um8lm.png)
>>1105720

Original Sue-poster here (the other posts where made by someone else)

When you say "It's not how other characters interact with him that would make him a Mary-Sue. It's the other way around." that's just wrong.

Straight form the tv-topes definition: "Unfortunately, simply inverting the Common Mary Sue Traits does not prevent a character from being a Mary Sue. When other characters still worship her and the plot still bends over backwards to facilitate her, she's still a Mary Sue, despite now being described as an unspeakably ugly and incredibly pathetic loser."

The fact that Farin is a pathetic loser and the still dragon continuously panders to him makes him a Sue. The Anti-Sue is just a sub-category of Sue's, not "the opposite". In the end its ultimately the same thing - that the character is not driven by narrative development but by the authors desire to be adored.

But whatever, you obviously love this crap so I'm not going to stop you.
>>
Ethos 2016/07/26 11:21:41 No.1107568
>>1107317

"The fact that Farin is a pathetic loser and the still dragon continuously panders to him makes him a Sue"

No. Just... No.
I'm just annoyed by those who think they're expert on writing just because they've read a little on tvtrope.
Reasons for him not to be a sue OR an anti-sue :
- He has flaws AND qualities
- he see the consequences of what he does and says
- some like him, some don't

Please check your facts and please open a book about dramaturgy or writing.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/26 12:18:43 No.1107787
>>1107568
Flaws without drawbacks are nothing more than lip service. This does not unmake a mary sue.
There is a difference between an action having 'consequences' and an action having an effect.
People don't have to like a mary sue for a mary sue to be a mary sue. What makes a mary sue is that the actions of others inexplicably revolve around said mary sue.

>>1107317
>The fact that Farin is a pathetic loser and the still dragon continuously panders to him makes him a Sue
There is ample evidence pointing towards most of the dragon's interactions involving people screaming and running away from him. Beggars can't be choosers!

So altogether, I'd say that both of you are idiots.
>>
Ethos 2016/07/26 12:53:53 No.1107973
Speaking about writing and dramaturgy here is like teaching theoretical physics to a shrimp.
Anyway, if someone is interested in what constitute a mary sue and what doesn't, there is plenty of articles on it on the web. Just don't stick with tvtrope because it's far, faaar from perfect
And now, I'm out.
>>
Bookwyrm 2016/07/26 13:42:12 No.1108180
>>1107787
>Both of you are idiots
Says the guy who is too illiterate to actually comprehend the meaning of my posts. You sure have a thick skull for someone who boasts such cleverness and insight.

But whatever, in the end it's not Shakespeare, but it doesn't suck either. I'm a sucker for big gentle dragons anyway, so I'll keep reading and hope it gets better. Happens to many comics, why not this one?

Edited at 2016/07/26 13:42:50
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/26 14:00:57 No.1108300
>>1107973
Pretension and bluster can take you pretty far in life, but even those things can't mask an ignorance as profound as yours. I shot down your arguments despite my personal belief that the character is not a Mary Sue because your arguments are bad arguments, and bad arguments for a position can be even worse than no arguments. And this pathetically pouty retort of yours goes even further to damage ones position as you throw out big, intimidating terms alongside a consistent stream of grade school grammatical errors highlighting just how hopelessly blustery you get when you can't come up with any genuinely logical argument.

Seriously, you sicken me. Please shut up and stop arguing the things I believe in as your contribution will only ever serve to damage matters.

>>1108180
That was my first post in this thread, and I wasn't talking to you. Why are you bringing up my comprehension of your posts when they were neither being referenced nor addressed in the first place? Is it because you're a dumbass? I think it's probably because you're a dumbass.
>>
GeminiSaint 2016/07/26 14:29:38 No.1108531
File: sketch_u18chan.jpg - (53.09kb, 511x511, sketch.jpg)
Whoa...
>.>'
I, uh... I seem to have all my fiercest critics concentrated here on U18chan. That's... interesting, I think. I wonder why.
That said, I don't think I can contribute much to this current, uh, debate, considering I'm inevitably biased being the author and all.
But I guess I can say Farin admittedly has some traits of a Mary Sue. Only some, though. Hopefully not enough for him to be a full-blown Mary Sue.
Of course, the exact definition of a Mary Sue is kind of nebulous itself, and it looks like each one has a different interpretation of it.
So... I guess everyone will have a different opinion on the matter no matter what?
<.<'
I... should probably get back to work now.
>>
Bookwyrm 2016/07/26 14:42:01 No.1108580
>>1108531
Because we're a bunch of assholes kek
Joking aside:
Take the criticism with a grain of salt, the old thread was more... author friendly but it got wiped.
>>
Ethos 2016/07/26 14:46:36 No.1108600
>>1108300

Well, at least you made me laugh
>>
apropos 2016/07/27 01:18:41 No.1110847
File: PBTU_u18chan.jpg - (11.12kb, 225x250, PBTU.jpg)
>>1108531

the critics will always be more vocal than the fans. critics came here for an argument. and possibly abuse.

i think most fans of the works here will never post as much as the critics. likely for fear of being attacked by the critics themselves and having what they say negated somehow. just a theory.

that doesn't really apply to me, tho. i tend not to compliment artists, in any medium, as they tend to have a bit of a self-loathing streak.

if they think they're shit and you fanboy 'em, well, guess what you look like to the artist. at least, that's been my experience.

but risking that... pic related.

>>1098980
>>1106903
PS: thanks. that's what i really love about this place. some of you motherfuckers are hilarious.

Edited at 2016/07/27 01:31:53
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/27 02:09:35 No.1110855
>>1101503

"I don't like the writing or this character and he's still getting laid"

This does not make a Mary Sue. So far we don't even have enough information to make a judgement on this based on the content of the comic so far. Farin has flaws, but many of them are based on his upbringing and we don't know what consequences they will bring or how he will deal with them. We don't know what his relationship with the dragon will do to his standing with his tribe.

Not only that, but a typical Mary Sue in this setting would have every other character trying to jump their bones except for the villains of the story, who would end up dying in some horrible way for daring not to want to sex them up.

No. Farin is simply a protagonist in a modern romance story. Romance is escapism and lots of people think it's trash, but even more people love it. It's one of the most popular genres in writing.

If you want to really put Farin to the test, wait until the story is over and run him through this: http://www.springhole.net/writing/marysue.htm
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/27 02:38:05 No.1110888
>>1108531
OMG YOU'RE HERE. I'LL SUCK YOUR COCK AND MAKE MY CHARACTER FANART FOR FREE
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/27 03:15:57 No.1110950
>>1108531
I think it's more like people have been holding in their shitposting for these past few weeks they're just overdoing it in this thread. I mean this tit-for-tat "Mary sue" shit is a little much.

However, this particular story of yours though is making people mighty thirsty. Like, is he gonna fuck or eat that fox, or what?
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/27 03:35:51 No.1111103
>>1108531

This is by far one of the best comics on the board, these complaining babies are the bottom feeders of the community.
>>
Ethos 2016/07/27 21:46:59 No.1112757
Well, to be fair, most of us weren't complaining. we were just discussing the main character being a mary-sue (spoiler: he is not. )
This comic is kind of cool, I like it actually. I particularly like how it is colored.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/28 00:09:32 No.1112788
im gonna die from suspense...
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/28 00:48:39 No.1112792
I stopped reading it shortly after the elder pulled his 'but I can trust you' thing. Not because of that. Just because that's the point where I just couldn't take the boredom any longer. Suspense transformed into boredom halfway into them getting into the water together that one time. Boredom became annoyance at the SPLASH FIGHT which was when I realized that I had deluded myself into thinking that the atmosphere was 'quaint and cute' when in reality it was just juvenile, and after that point clicking on the 'expand' button became more hassle than it was worth. Now I only check out updates on this comic when some third party catches my interest like
>>1098980
YOU ARE AN ARTIST GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL
or if someone makes a comment that interests me enough to check out the comic.
>>
apropos 2016/07/28 01:12:26 No.1112800
File: SYFGYT_u18chan.jpg - (6.55kb, 250x210, SYFGYT.jpg)
>>1112792

don't give me that you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings! shut your festering gob you tit! your type makes me puke! you vacuous, toffee-nosed, malodorous pervert!
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/28 01:21:26 No.1112809
>>1112792

Angry that there's no sex yet? Impatience is considered to be a sign of immaturity, interestingly enough.

What would be boring? Samefaggery driven by some kind of misplaced, mindless malice, perhaps?

Or driven by boredom in general, judging by how it's apparently worth this one's time to make angry posts complaining instead of fapping to something with more timely gratification.

The person who was super jealous of Farin landing that dragon was far more amusing.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/28 08:36:32 No.1112927
>>1112809
I'm not angry. You are angry.

>>1112800
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdoGVgj1MtY&feature=youtu.be&t=68
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/28 08:56:50 No.1112971
This is literally just teasing. Not even that it's just with holding the goods after having sooo much string along. This is like the comic 'Little Buddy' where we're all like "omg stop suckin his dick and jump on it, u feg!", but, this doesn't have like 3 comics. That about it.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/28 17:14:35 No.1113883
>>1112927
Just disappointed, actually.

>>1112971
Some people like oral sex. Some people like story.

Waiting around for one particular sex act is probably not the way to read this particular comic, I think.

Luckily, there's been another five pages of comics uploaded since last night and 90% of them include anal sex with less story to get in the way.

Though it may not be a bad idea to ask the artist for there to be some anal sex soonish. It might already be about to happen.

Edited at 2016/07/28 17:17:35
>>
apropos 2016/07/29 06:13:37 No.1114705
File: CYT_u18chan.gif - (411.39kb, 500x270, CYT.gif)
>>1112927

glad somebody got it. stupid git.

anyway, if you're here for cocks, be prepared to wait.
if your hormones won't allow it there's over nine thousand furry cocks just a click away.

in other words, calm your tits.

Edited at 2016/07/29 06:25:17
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/29 06:57:13 No.1114723
>>1114705
Note that the absence of sex wasn't mentioned in my complaints. My primary complaint was that it fails as a quaint, cute romance. And in the absence of sex, that's all you've got to work with. Once we got to the splash fight I got this extremely embarrassing feeling that instead of reading a comic involving a romance ABOUT some inexperienced teenager, I was reading a fanfic written BY someone in their (early) teens. And after that point it dawned on me that the awkwardness of the characters wasn't so much the result of awkwardness in characterization but was moreso caused by someone writing a romance who had never actually experienced a real relationship for themselves.

The underlying story is solid, but altogether, it's been developed like a teenage fanfic.

Edited at 2016/07/29 07:13:55
>>
apropos 2016/07/29 07:04:25 No.1114729
File: OhDoTell_u18chan.jpg - (8.07kb, 197x250, Oh Do Tell.jpg)
>>1114723

oh dear... so you've known romance?
do tell!
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/29 07:20:40 No.1114735
File: 34_0_u18chan_u18chan.jpg - (193.36kb, 572x268, 34_0_u18chan.jpg)
>>1114729
It doesn't work like this. And nobody old enough be in a romantic relationship would think that it works like this.
>>
apropos 2016/07/29 07:30:34 No.1114743
>>1114735
actually, it can start like that. first guy i slept with actually started EXACTLY like that.

but, we were gonna talk about you. tell me your romantic story.

pwetty-pweez
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/29 07:53:42 No.1114758
>>1114743
You and your guy had an
ULTIMATE SPLASH BATTLE OF DOOM!!
with two exclamation points.
The two exclamation points are important.

Which developed into sex.

I won't blame you for believing that this is how relationships between people who meet the age requirement of this site work, and I hope that you don't blame me for having my suspicions as to whether or not you've finished your algebra homework for the evening.
>>
Cowardly Lion 2016/07/29 08:08:27 No.1114784
>>1114735
Umm I don't know if this counts but my friend and I started experimenting at the river. I was 12 and he was 13 at the time

No, there was no penetrative sex but mutual jerk off and I gave my first BJ (learned to cover my teeth with my mouth also learned that blowjob doesn't necessarily means '"To blow")

***Yes we played like kids before the experimentation

Edited at 2016/07/29 08:09:27
>>
apropos 2016/07/29 08:15:56 No.1114802
File: reki_u18chan.jpg - (10.2kb, 260x214, reki.jpg)
>>1114758
HA!

but no, i get where you're coming from. and honestly that whole thing happened in a pool when i was seventeen and he was fourteen. long ago.

romantic? i thought so, but i guess it depends on the eye of the beholder. a real relationship? fuck no, i was seventeen. things got... weird.

anyway, like you, i'd bet that most folks here don't know what a real relationship is like. hell, i'm not sure that i do now, years later.

but in their case, sure, it's likely because they are as young as SPLASH BATTLE OF DOOM age, but...

isn't that why they are doing this? drawing pictures of what they think its actually like? not only because they yearn for it, but maybe (like me) they HAVE had a splash battle that ended up as... something else.

and maybe that's why i'm here, honestly...
this idealized, impossible version of love these fuckers draw...

i just...

wait, you were suppose to tell me your romantic story goddamnit.
>>
apropos 2016/07/29 08:16:58 No.1114803
>>1114784

it counts
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/29 09:11:45 No.1114914
>>1114802
My problem isn't just idealization, splash fights, or the apparent immaturity of the characters. It's the fact that 'ULTIMATE SPLASH FIGHT OF DOOM!!' does not so much describe what is happening to teenagers as it describes what is happening like a teenager. When you combine adolescent characters with childish developments and immature writing then, I repeat, there is nothing to distinguish what you intend to be a story ABOUT an adolescent romance from a romance that was written BY an adolescent.
>>
apropos 2016/07/29 09:21:24 No.1114958
File: jlpfp_u18chan.jpg - (6.61kb, 250x217, jlpfp.jpg)
>>1114914

really, man, you're over thinking it.
relaaaaax.
then tell me your super adult, totally flawlessly written, romantic story.

ps: as long as there are boners. j/k, it doesn't have to have boners. but, you know, if it does, that's just bonus.

Edited at 2016/07/29 09:24:25
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/29 09:36:27 No.1114993
>>1114958
"Yeah, then you do better" is not an intelligent counterargument.

And it suits you perfectly.
>>
apropos 2016/07/29 09:47:30 No.1114996
File: icgoa_u18chan.jpg - (7.38kb, 229x250, icgoa.jpg)
>>1114993
sorry, if you want me to go on arguing you'll have to pay for another five minutes.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/29 10:18:20 No.1115002
>>1114996
People are only ever clever when taking refuge in the wit of others are themselves known to be 'lackwits.'
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/29 13:02:06 No.1115060
WHEEEHHHHH! WHEEEHHHHH! I DON'T FEEL MY ADULTHOOD BEING TAKEN SERIOUSLY BECAUSE THE CHARACTERS HAD A SPLASH BATTLE!1!~!!!

That's how you sound. Seriously, stop it, you're being boring and horribly overthinking it, with your needless emphasis on the way it was called just for fun.

"Ooooh, they're not just a having a splash battle, but they're calling it Splash Battle of Doom with two exclamation marks! I'm too grown-up for this! That's not how a real relationship works! These people can't have a bit of childish fun in a river they live next to, they're supposed to meet up at the local coffee joint and have small talk about their school and jobs and eventually be forward about their strong points and weaknesses, as to show responsibility! Then they'll go see a movie but only on the second date!"

God.
>>
Bookwyrm 2016/07/29 13:48:43 No.1115062
>>1114914
While some of the interaction between the protagonists could hsve been played out better, I think the splash battle was a cute, light-hearted moment of bonding, without being cheesy.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/29 13:50:32 No.1115064
>>1115062
I agree with you.
>>
GeminiSaint 2016/07/29 14:19:34 No.1115067
>>1115062
Yep. That was my intention. It was supposed to be silly. Just to show that Sekk'ral has a silly side that plays a role in his bonding with Farin.

But, y'know, "Death of the Author" and all. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and I respect that very much.
>>
Ethos 2016/07/29 14:59:19 No.1115069
File: images_2_u18chan.jpg - (117.65kb, 762x1080, images.jpg)
A "super adult, totally flawlessly written, romantic story" would have been out of character anyway.
By the way, some of you have standards so high it's insane!
You could enjoy the comics more by accepting flaws here and there, don't you think ?

Pic related, the ultimate love story that all of you should read. It's a life changer.

Edited at 2016/07/29 15:00:02
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/29 19:33:22 No.1115389
File: 23_6_u18chan_0_u18chan.jpg - (560.26kb, 852x946, 23_6_u18chan.jpg)
>>1115069
I hope you realize that, lacking any genuine way to refute what's being said, you've resorted to arguing that people should enjoy bad writing and have low standards. Just how bad is your white knight complex?

>>1115062
>>1115060
As I said, what drew me in was the 'quaint and cute atmosphere.' I'm in no way opposed to a cute splash battle. Again as I said before, it's not the story I'm criticizing for being childish. It's the way it's being developed. It's the style and writing that I'm saying makes it feel like it's being written like a teenage fanfic. If you feel that it's not cheesy, then there's nothing I can say about that, but before leaving you, I'll drop this little 'cringe compilation' and ask 'can you REALLY, TRULY, HONESTLY say that this comic isn't cheesy and juvenile?' As
>>1115067
said, you're entitled to your opinions. It's not like I'm invested in you people agreeing with me. I was only ever just giving my opinion.
>>
Ethos 2016/07/29 20:23:17 No.1115460
>>1115389

I hope you realize that, lacking any genuine way to refute what's being said, you've resorted to arguing that people should enjoy bad writing and have low standards.

No, that's not what I said. Not even close.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/29 20:24:29 No.1115462
>>1115389
>going this far with analyzing free furry porn on the internet
You are way to passionate about this subject. I swear some people's sexual fetish on this website is to argue or make artists give up.

You should go for a walk or something.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/29 20:47:25 No.1115497
I'm glad ya'all didn't waste any time in reviving the stupid, pointless bickering that clogged up the threads and kept comics that hadn't been recently updated on the first page. Keep up the good work!
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/29 21:00:25 No.1115518
>>1115460
You're right. That isn't what you said. It's hyperbole. An exaggeration used to satirize your arguments which are an endless stream of deflections as you desperately attempt to avoid talking about the comic itself because you are fully aware of the fact that you can't adequately defend it.

>>1115462
It's a hobby. Not a fetish.

>>1115497
The bickering is useful insofar as it keeps the 'ongoing' comic on the front page even as people mass upload hundreds of pages of archive material.
>>
Cowardly Lion 2016/07/29 22:28:10 No.1115544
In all honesty negative criticism for the "comic" shouldn't be a problem itself. Though it is off-putting to attack anyone for liking/disliking a particular taste. Not loving something and vocalizing your opinion is alright but if you are accusing the people who are invested in it or the author as nitwits or fairly immature then don't expect a kind response in return.*Vice-Versa*

Though I've been reading this thread for a few days now, and I agree some its flaws, others not so much.

1) I agree that the comic is slow paced (particularly in the sexy times department) but hopefully, I assume it has a huge pay-off in the end= as in full blown hardcore orgasmic high sex with colorful romantic highlights (This is because I saw some adult stuff in his gallery, most artist who are not interested in NSFW will tell you from the get go)

In actuality, I'm hoping it is going to turn out to be like Meesh's Little buddy. Starting out as friends and then sex rather than the usual "Your hot, lets fuck" scenario.

2) Never got the MarySue thing, I mean if I think of MarySue it would be Kirito at SAO

3) The comic is not perfect whether the art or the story but I find enjoyable, so much so that I secretly lurk at the Artist's FA page (I don't favorite or watch artist pages)
>>
Ethos 2016/07/29 23:33:10 No.1115605
>>1115518
You're right. That isn't what you said. It's hyperbole. An exaggeration used to satirize your arguments which are an endless stream of deflections as you desperately attempt to avoid talking about the comic itself because you are fully aware of the fact that you can't adequately defend it.

You take that way too seriously. I just don't care enough to make long rants
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/30 00:01:42 No.1115609
File: y0RDFew_u18chan.png - (286.71kb, 567x388, y0RDFew.png)
>>1115605
I don't think anyone is going to buy that given that I've provoked nigh on half a dozen responses out of you.
>>
Ethos 2016/07/30 00:29:22 No.1115629
>>1115609

True. I always answer and I'm not sure why
But I don't get why all of that matter. It shouldn't
We're all strangers on the internet. We'll never meet each other and we'll never manage to change the way we think.
And I told you, I don't care enough to defend this comic
There is only a dozen comic here I really adore and this one is not among them.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/07/30 00:57:32 No.1115662
>>1115629
You don't care enough to make long rants, and yet you care enough to make a long rant about how little you care. Also, you've gotten so flustered that your grammar is breaking down.

'This is where you should stop,' applies now more than ever. Although honestly, you would have saved everyone else a lot of trouble and yourself a blow to the self-esteem if you had never started in the first place.
>>
Ethos 2016/07/30 01:01:17 No.1115670
>>1115662
Don't worry about my self-esteem, I'm having fun
And I'm not a native english speaker by the way
>>
apropos 2016/07/30 23:54:34 No.1116656
>>1115069

ya got a link? 'cause i don't see it on this site... thanks in advance.
>>
Ethos 2016/07/31 00:10:33 No.1116669
>>1116656

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Sculptor/Part-1?id=56034

Here you go
>>
apropos 2016/07/31 21:36:45 No.1118488
>>1116669

ugh, damn sadist. them trips shoulda warned me. well, you were right about it tho.

although, in the "ultimate love story" meg would've been a...

agh, why argue about taste.
>>
Ethos 2016/07/31 21:45:37 No.1118495
>>1118488

Yeah, it's pretty sad. Hope you liked it, though
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2016/08/01 12:29:05 No.1120306
File: geminisaint_053_u18chan.jpg - (566.9kb, 896x1280, geminisaint_053.jpg)
GeminiSaint "Notes: You know what equals four? Two and two, especially when you put them together."

Edited at 2016/08/01 12:33:40
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/01 14:23:17 No.1120349
>>1114705
Nine thousand cocks just one click away? I will count them all and may God have mercy with your soul if the number isn't correct, because I will not!
>>
Bookwyrm 2016/08/01 14:42:55 No.1120354
>>1120349
Ugh, gotta fight the urge of posting an over 9000 macro

>>1120306
Well, things should start getting interesting from here.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/02 02:29:53 No.1120689
Sex or no sex, I like this comic.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/02 15:30:52 No.1121450
perhaps, if we are lucky enough we will get some sex on page 100
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/02 16:31:08 No.1121475
>>1121450
He'll probably take that as a challenge. Let's hope we get some dick sucking by the late 50s/early 60s.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/04 23:57:25 No.1124643
I'm hoping Farin will top.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/05 00:26:40 No.1124670
>>1124643
That would be so HOT. But he is clearly a total sub.
>>
Bookwyrm 2016/08/05 11:34:01 No.1125178
>>1124670
Never say never, Sekk'ral looks considerate and caring enough, so he might consider the respective sizes and avoid hurting Farin. So there's hope for those who want to see him bottom. I'd prefer him topping, but my guess is that their first time is going to be moslty oral/frotting or some sort of foreplay
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/05 16:21:56 No.1125229
Oh, wow. I saw a comment before the site broke saying that this was based on a story written some time ago, but I never thought much of it until last night. This was a story I read YEARS ago back when sofurry was still Yiffstar! Damn, I loved that story back then.

In the story, Farin and the dragon fucked right away when Farin met the dragon while he was bathing. The pacing was MUCH faster and the other foxes didn't exist. And the dragon tops Farin.

I like the written version much better. The extra characters are annoying and only serve as impediments and padding. Taking time to build their relationship is a good idea in theory, but it's rather poor in its execution.

The story really didn't need the conflicts this comic added, at least not to the degree they're featured. Farin could have just known he was attracted to the dragon right away like in the story instead of wasting time with the denial and honestly, making him an innocent, naive, and indecisive character just makes him annoying. He was better off as a shy, but lustful character who simply acted on his infatuation when he had the chance. The "conflict arises from poor communication" sitcom plot is tired and annoying when mishandled and it only serves to make Farin more irritating.

The fact that Farin is so irritating, wishy-washy, and constantly makes the wrong decisions, yet is clearly going to be rewarded with hot, steamy dragon sex is what makes those guys above accuse him of being a Mary Sue/Anti-Sue.

Edited at 2016/08/05 16:30:40
>>
Wulfy 2016/08/05 17:34:17 No.1125243
*completely ignores the conversation*
>>1125229
So back then, I first went to yiffstar in high school and used their new gay image every 30 seconds cause I was super confused on if I was gay, straight, bi or whatever. Underage me really didn't know how to feel cause furry-wise, men were super sexy and perfect but real life? Eh, fucking...

guys can so often be gross especially to a teenager whose cohorts had acne and shit. In any case, things cleared up massively, but when I tried to revisit my old account there years later, I discovered they changed the name and literally couldn't get behind it at all. I preferred yiffstar XD.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/05 19:17:14 No.1125285
>>1125229
I think I speak for 95% of people when I say this guy is totally wrong. This comic perfect for what it's trying to be. Everyone should just stop criticizing it.

(Also goes for that one guy who expected an anime-style comic to not have anime-style humor.)

Edited at 2016/08/06 15:21:39
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2016/08/08 12:57:48 No.1127329
File: 1470659235.geminisaint_054_u18chan.jpg - (565.34kb, 896x1280, 1470659235.geminisaint_054.jpg)

>>
How long will it take? Flash 2016/08/08 13:44:11 No.1127335
So... How many times it was "the last time" he went to the dragon? Will is become some kind of ping pong? Next week we will see a page with the elder again, the week after the dragon again, then again some regret and the elder/other foxes and so on and on until we reach page 100? The slow pacing is one thing - decision of the artist. But please make something happen at least. What happened until now could fit on like 10 regular comic pages without even missing something.
It's not even that I wanted some sex in this so bad - but character development at least.
>>
GeminiSaint 2016/08/08 16:33:27 No.1127381
File: gif_u18chan.gif - (48.2kb, 329x259, gif.gif)
>>1127335
Oh, don't worry about that. We won't be seeing the Elder again for the rest of the chapter.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/08 18:25:53 No.1127404
File: 1409699320129_u18chan.png - (267.3kb, 322x700, 1409699320129.png)
>>1127381
Looks like Farin is going to have a bit of me time in the next three pages
>>
Ron 2016/08/08 18:46:21 No.1127433
What a tease! You can clearly afford 2 pages per week.... Pleease?
>>
GeminiSaint 2016/08/08 20:09:00 No.1127507
>>1127433
But that would wreck my buffer!
......
Okay, well, next week there's going to be two pages anyway, because the second one is a giant splash panel with no dialogue. I did this before (e.g., page 20), and I'll probably do it again -and more often- when we reach the final stretch of the chapter.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/08 22:37:24 No.1127769
>>1127507

Hurray! :3
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/09 03:45:39 No.1128038
>>1116669

oh them damned feels... I suppose having Meg living on after David passes is just too good to happen. Just as I finally worked up enough through the comic to be ready to embrace his death.
Thanks for the link, it was a good read.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/09 03:51:51 No.1128049
Anyone feel like they are reading about Gabu and Mei from Arashi No yoru Ni (one stormy night) and feel like this is in basic the smut gay version everyone wanted to see? You got an elder who raised the boy who likes the predator
>>
The burden of knowledge Flash 2016/08/09 21:08:45 No.1128724
First of all thanks GeminiSaint sir dearest :D
Nice response. I'll just pretend it was because it was no straight bashing on the comic that is good after all apart of being painfully slow in release and narration sometimes.
But I'd live a happier life I you wouldn't have shown this sneak peek! Such a tease! There it is.... dozens of already finished pages waiting on your hard drive. Poor pages! They clearly scream that they want to be set free from their prison!
Waiting and knowing it is already finished are two different things :D
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/09 21:14:37 No.1128726
>>1128724
But hay! Look on the bright side; the fact that he actually has more pages already finished shows us that he is a very competent artist, which automatically separates him from all the other furry comics that never get finished or take FOREVER to get a single page done, such as Roommates for example. I hate the very fact that its now expected for many furry artists to never finish anything or just drop a project all together for petty reasons.

Good on ya GeminiSaint, you have a bright future ahead of ya if you continue what you do :D
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/10 00:56:14 No.1128876
>>1128726
The word that you are looking for is 'prolific.' Prolificity does not necessitate competence.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/10 02:48:29 No.1128939
>>1128876

In this case, you're just splitting hairs. Being prolific enough to have a buffer of work in case he falls behind is, in essence, VERY competent.

He's got a sense of anatomy and proportion, even if it is anime style (I have nothing against anime, personally, but I know some people get their panties in a twist over it), and obviously has some skill with coloring. Despite how much people bitch, the pacing is fine as it is (they're just angry that there's no dicks yet, excluding themselves). The characters are a little flat, but otherwise fairly believable. That you, individually, may not like it doesn't mean he isn't a competent artist.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/10 07:33:23 No.1129050
>>1128939
I was criticizing your misuse of terminology. Not the comic, you hopelessly rabid white knight.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/10 13:21:01 No.1129110
>>1129050

First of all, not even remotely the same person, jackass. Second of all, you were the one trying to correct someone's grammar that didn't need correcting. I find it hard to believe how many people on this board are so arrogant as to think the only reason someone would disagree with their stupidity is because they're secretly trying to puppeteer an argument. Are you honestly that self-absorbed?

So, if you'd be so kind, go throw yourself out of a plane and land anus-first on the spires of Winchester Cathedral <3
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/10 18:16:34 No.1129146
>>1129110
I apologize. *his misuse of terminology.

That aside, uwaaah, you need professional help.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/11 00:20:06 No.1129238
>>1127381

You really need to adopt a two pages per week schedule if you have that many done. Either that or set up a Patreon and put them on there as you finish them.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/11 00:34:52 No.1129241
>>1127381
:0 I cant believe it! this tease was worse than stopping at the last possible moment before orgasm and press ice to the dick then put on cockring and continue for several hours and then going away like nothing happened! *shudder* I still feel chills
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/11 06:23:26 No.1129454
>>1129238
>giving orders

...Anyway, this really is a brilliant marketing scheme, because damn, if I had money, I'd pay for those pages! Do it, GeminiSaint! (Although, I wonder if he can get the mods to stop anyone from instantly posting them here...)
>>
GeminiSaint 2016/08/11 13:44:29 No.1129542
I briefly considered using Patreon for this at first, but quickly gave up on it after seeing how complicated it would have been for me. You see, I'm a bit old-school when it comes to money. Basically, I only ever use cash. Paypal? What's that? I don't even own a credit card! Crazy, I know. I'm not sure why, but I never got with the times on that front. Never needed to. Cash is good enough for my life style. Also, not living anywhere near North America is a factor too.
So, yeah. No Patreon for me.

But it's okay. I'm not in this for the money anyway. That's what my RL job is for.

As for permanently upping the release rate to 2 pages a week, that'd burn through my buffer very fast, and then we'd have long hiatuses, and nobody wants those. Right?
But I can still release an extra page a week every now and then, if the page in question is unusually light on content (as is going to be the case next week).
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2016/08/15 13:03:40 No.1131913
File: 1471263511.geminisaint_055_u18chan.jpg - (454.01kb, 896x1280, 1471263511.geminisaint_055.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/15 18:38:26 No.1132131
That dragon is malnourished as fuck. He has no dermal fat to speak of. 2/10 would not fuck an aushwitz prisoner
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/15 18:46:03 No.1132134
>>1132131
okay /fit/
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/16 07:10:08 No.1132400
File: lol1_u18chan.gif - (674.14kb, 245x180, lol1.gif)
>>1132134
>>
Wanipee 2016/08/16 07:45:14 No.1132423
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLoVeAGlPEY

Edited at 2016/08/16 07:45:41
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2016/08/18 12:39:40 No.1134268
File: 1471523346.geminisaint_056_u18chan.jpg - (540.62kb, 896x1280, 1471523346.geminisaint_056.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/19 09:49:51 No.1134670
File: 1433940178323_u18chan.jpg - (49.08kb, 300x300, 1433940178323.jpg)
>>1134268
gee i can't tell, does the fox really like the dragon or not
>>
BW100 2016/08/20 00:56:34 No.1134974
I'm sure the fox love him, just conflicted if he can or not? Yes i know it can be annoying, you get that when male to male love is uncommon in places like the fox in...even if it is fictional.
>>
What about the two page promise? Flash 2016/08/22 10:54:36 No.1136070
If you scroll upwards a little there is a hint that two pages will be released because of a "giant splash panel with no dialogue". So where is it? :P
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/22 11:06:11 No.1136071
>>1136070

Did you seriously not see that in 55 and 56 were the pages that he released?
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/22 12:50:03 No.1136185
File: eee516808e8954e1227104f3a3e3d06b_u18chan.jpg - (423.23kb, 896x1280, eee516808e8954e1227104f3a3e3d06b.jpg)
Well, that's one way to have an epiphany. Farin finally finds fantastic fervor for fapping furiously fast.

- GeminiSaint
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/22 12:55:26 No.1136189
>>1136185
Welp now I know this comic will be PG-13.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/22 13:46:58 No.1136251
>>1134670
>>1136185
Well that's an answer, right?
>>
J'Kierro 2016/08/22 14:08:42 No.1136267
>>1136185

^-^ Why do I get the feeling the dragon is below and gets *splt* on?

Edited at 2016/08/22 14:11:09
>>
Bookwyrm 2016/08/22 15:20:40 No.1136314
>>1136267
I like the way you think.
But since Sekk'ral can't get close to the fox camp without them packing up and leaving, I suspect it will be either Elder Ballchinian or the nosy friends to get jizzed on.
>>
Yay Flash 2016/08/22 16:24:37 No.1136347
Another page. Great :D

That's a pretty weird load by the way.

Nice and cute page. But I want to smack Farin foxy pretty hard for the "like" (love but be wrong of course as well). He is so innocent xD
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/22 17:32:20 No.1136393
>>1136314

Geminisaint said that the elder won't be in the rest of the chapter.
>>
RBN 2016/08/22 19:02:51 No.1136409
File: theeldermakesmesowetimnotevenkiddingiknowhedoesthesamewithyou_u18chan.png - (951.09kb, 878x935, theeldermakesmesowetimnotevenkiddingiknowhedoesthesamewithyou.png)
I'm still shipping it
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/22 19:34:23 No.1136415
>>1136409
Huh.
Didn't know he was into old guys
>>
Furrynomous 2016/08/22 19:35:02 No.1136416
>>1136415
>>1136409
Oh woops
Didn't realize it was an edit at first. Seemed wierd.
>>
My mate story Jerome 2016/08/26 06:07:26 No.1138175
If this was a physical book I would buy it.
>>
Bookwyrm 2016/08/26 08:03:16 No.1138196
>>1136416
Ayyyy lmao!
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2016/08/29 18:07:02 No.1140534
File: 1472478896.geminisaint_058_u18chan.jpg - (428.16kb, 896x1280, 1472478896.geminisaint_058.jpg)

>>
Bookwyrm 2016/08/29 22:01:15 No.1140595
>>1140534
Hmm, now I'm torn. On one hand I'd want him to get out of the closet and have his way with the gentle giant, but on the other I think Gemini handled the situation better this time, by actually showing he has a deeper reason to be in denial (fear of losing Sekk'ral even as a friend). Also, I can relate, sucks to get that kind of feeling for a friend. ;_;

Also, kudos for the first panel, it's quite endearing.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/04 06:39:48 No.1144027
BUMP!

#ddddealwithit
>>
Adavi123 2016/09/04 22:01:34 No.1144224
File: 1473014370.bleakcat_sekk_ral_u18chan.jpg - (601.98kb, 853x1200, 1473014370.bleakcat_sekk_ral.jpg)
Here's a great picture of Sekk'ral made by Bleakcat as part of an art trade with GeminiSaint.

Edited at 2016/09/05 12:10:21
>>
Wut 2016/09/05 00:27:29 No.1144250
>>1144224

Yup, pretty sweet!
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2016/09/05 12:11:35 No.1144378
File: 1473076397.geminisaint_059_u18chan.jpg - (533.49kb, 896x1280, 1473076397.geminisaint_059.jpg)
GeminiSaint "Notes: Final appearance of Farin's friends in this chapter."
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/05 19:24:14 No.1144486
>>1144378

That red fox is really annoying. I know he only cares for Farrin's wellbeing, but my god...I just want to punch his ass in the face.....
>>
Rose 2016/09/05 20:06:01 No.1144491
>>1144486

"I just want to punch his ass in the face."

Can you provide an example?

Edited at 2016/09/05 20:06:10
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/05 21:33:19 No.1144519
File: tmp_1737-22f7d01f94e7ebfac3f32537fc508815_400x400449406587_u18chan.jpeg - (25.89kb, 400x400, tmp_1737-22f7d01f94e7ebfac3f32537fc508815_400x400449406587.jpeg)
>>1144491
I think he meant his ass of a face
>>
Giru 2016/09/05 22:38:51 No.1144605
File: mrpickles_assface_u18chan.jpg - (38.27kb, 480x360, mrpickles_assface.jpg)
>>1144519
Don't presume. I mean, what if he meant the face on his ass?
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/06 15:46:10 No.1144967
>>1144519
>>1144605

You all are some scary people
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/06 15:56:26 No.1144968
File: med_1417421959_00032_u18chan.jpg - (55.06kb, 640x360, med_1417421959_00032.jpg)
>>1144519
>>1144605
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/07 14:50:47 No.1145922
This made my day
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2016/09/12 18:45:23 No.1148524
File: 1473686274.geminisaint_060_u18chan.jpg - (416.37kb, 896x1280, 1473686274.geminisaint_060.jpg)
GeminiSaint "Notes: Farin hatches a fail-proof keikaku that cannot fail. OR CAN IT?? (translator's note: keikaku means plan)."
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/12 20:08:38 No.1148553
>>1148524
Farin must habe gone through a hydrolic press in the last panel. He looks flat lol
>>
Bookwyrm 2016/09/12 20:59:08 No.1148568
File: sunglasses_u18chan.gif - (878.06kb, 320x240, sunglasses.gif)
>>1148553
Worrying so much has taken a toll on him. I guess you could say he looks spent, tired, almost... deflated.
>>
Mykel Dana 2016/09/13 03:09:38 No.1148870
That was truly horrid, you really should go to your room.
>>
Matthias Augustine Burke 2016/09/13 03:58:41 No.1148923
>>1148568
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/13 04:06:06 No.1148936
File: Notbad_u18chan.jpg - (33.83kb, 500x348, Not bad.jpg)
>>1148568

I actually giggled a bit...Not bad, anon....not bad
>>
Denial is not just a river in Egypt Furrynomous 2016/09/13 22:16:16 No.1149192
Farin is in more detail then kory from waterways by kyell gold
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/19 13:47:14 No.1151511
File: 1b7b828bbae822e409d13ee2367fe3a8_u18chan.jpg - (498.25kb, 896x1280, 1b7b828bbae822e409d13ee2367fe3a8.jpg)
"Ah, comic time Vs. real time... "

Geminisaint
>>
Mykel 2016/09/19 17:08:51 No.1151557
This comic is like an episode of Dragon Ball in that we only get weekly updates in which nothing really happens. The story does inch forward with every 3rd update, but I suppose your fan base has only grown. I like where this comic could potentially go, if it ever gets there. Speaking of weekly updates, I am glad to see even when nothings been resolved, reader can depend on weekly update, which is what we really want. So Thank You.
>>
TheClosetBoy 2016/09/19 18:21:22 No.1151576
Well what you were expecting then?, Do you think we own an animation set of asians slaves in our basement to draw and write for us amazing stories? Because if it werent for the weekly pages of the ongoing boring comics u18chan would have been totally desolated and deserted

Edited at 2016/09/19 18:23:51
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/19 21:06:43 No.1151612
>>1151511

I'm getting so sick of this comic's endless lazy filler pages.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/19 21:46:04 No.1151620
The comic is kinda fine, but parts of the story are not needed. Page 61 is among those I would crumble up and throw away cause we already gotten the idea that the character is upset. Why do I need so many fillers of thoughts, faces and what, a rabbit? Why not in one box, add him walking with a thinking background filled in with words, as well as thoughts of a text box of what he is saying out loud. Just saying. :P
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/19 22:17:15 No.1151627
>>1151511

Gemini, man, it would be the ultimate troll if you just kept holding off the sex forever and it just never happened. Do it for me.

Also, 1151511 is awesome
>>
GeminiSaint 2016/09/19 23:45:09 No.1151649
>>1151627
But there's only so much stretching I can do! I'm only human, y'know. No matter how hard I try, I'll eventually run out of ideas for more filler stuff!
...maybe.
>.>'
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/20 00:38:26 No.1151689
>>1151649

If you run out of ideas, I have no problem giving you some. :D

Drama is a wonderful thing. The more innocent you make something the more pleasurable it is to torture it. Just throw in a couple reality checks for the fox boy.

Misery, Depravity, Confusion, Hatred, Mistrust, Jealousy, Death, Chaos... these are the pillars of Life.

But... if you just want the fox boy to be in a fairy tail with a happy ending, I understand.
>>
Wut 2016/09/20 02:07:50 No.1151730
>>1151649
>>1151689

Make Farin take driving lessons.

I mean that's how DBZ did it. That's five free pages, easily.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/20 02:40:58 No.1151737
>>1151649
People are just trying to say "Get to the fuckin'" but framed in a way that seems like a legitimate critique.

Bitches be thirsty.
>>1151627
That being said, I'm still rooting for a vore/rape ending while the fox village burns to the ground.
>>
TheClosetBoy 2016/09/20 04:24:24 No.1151794
Holy shit! I want a vore ending too, that would be a perfect ending
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/20 07:22:58 No.1151908
>>1151794
No

NO

Don't fucking say that
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/20 07:39:35 No.1151912
As much I would love there to be vore, I highly doubt that's how the comic will turn out. Probably the elder disapproves their relationship and farin gets banned from the village. Then the two fuck forever and happily after.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/20 22:53:42 No.1152080
No, guys, guys, I cracked it.

They'll be just about to have sex, when an asteroid hits the planet and they just see a massive wall of fire and debris coming towards them at supersonic speed, and then the comic ends.
>>
-_- seriously? Wolfyboi 2016/09/21 08:37:12 No.1152206
you guys just love to make yur own fantasies in every single comic that comes out, vore lover you have issues, sadists eww..., and mr asteroid theory i wanna hug you cuz you silly xD
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/21 15:22:20 No.1152292
File: HMS-Terrible_fate_u18chan.png - (284.26kb, 800x522, HMS-Terrible_fate.png)
>>1152080
>>
Michael Saunders 2016/09/21 16:09:59 No.1152308
>>1152080

Juts like something similar to Miles-DF's Around The Bend?

Edited at 2016/09/21 16:10:47
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/21 17:28:47 No.1152340
File: enhanced-buzz-9873-1352916197-5_u18chan.jpg - (41.74kb, 600x408, enhanced-buzz-9873-1352916197-5.jpg)
>>1152206
No need to be a dick.
It's a fetish, we all have one. Also not all vore (mostly the majority) don't revolve around pain or digestion. If you don't understand you don't understand.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/21 22:47:02 No.1152395
>>1152206

Hug accepted :D Also, not to be weird, but your u18chan practically links to your Facebook, so I'd be careful about that :P
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/21 23:36:15 No.1152428
>>1152395
and he's just as cringey there, too.
>>
Mykel 2016/09/21 23:41:05 No.1152430
Basing this opinion solely on the characters' already established personalities, I really can't see anything but a fairytale ending; except where the fox's tribe is concerned. Even in some obscure dimension where either characters' advances were rebuffed, neither character seems the type to react extremely. As for my earlier complaint, it is pointless. I would be less happy if this comic was faster-paced.

Edited at 2016/09/26 04:20:05
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/22 01:00:47 No.1152456
File: ScreenShot2016-09-21at8.58.01PM_u18chan.png - (3.17mb, 1730x1258, Screen Shot 2016-09-21 at 8.58.01 PM.png)
>>1152206
I guess "vore lover" here. I don't want to spank to it, I just would appreciate the plot twist.
>Farin says "goodbye" to Sekk'ral for the last time. All is sad.
>Farin heads home.
>Sekk'ral flies over his dumb ass and beats him to the village.
>Farin walks into a flaming blood bath; a living hell. His entire village decimated.
>Bodies everywhere, dismembered in humiliating, terrifying ways; the centerpiece being the Elder who is turned inside out.
>Sekk'ral catches Farin.
>Farin begs "WHY?!", professing his love while Sekk'ral takes bites out of him and generally pulls him apart like a chicken
>The crescendo comes with Farin, blind, bleeding and broken going from begging to live to begging to die.
>Sekk'ral explains himself, why he's so sadistic; that it's his nature.
>In a later scene we see Sekk'ral casually throw Farin's head into a pond and he reflects while feeling a little melancholic, but not enough to feel regret.
The end. You're welcome, Gemini, you don't need to write anymore.

>I made myself sad.
>>
TheClosetBoy 2016/09/22 04:55:35 No.1152509
File: Facepalm-Meme-17_u18chan.jpg - (37.76kb, 593x393, Facepalm-Meme-17.jpg)
Somebody obviously didnt read this comment >>1152340
And i wont bother myself explaining to the ignorance that a fetish involves sexual affinitys, but here you're talkng about murder

Edited at 2016/09/22 04:57:59
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/22 06:57:41 No.1152521
File: thatsthejoke_u18chan.jpg - (31.25kb, 600x450, thatsthejoke.jpg)
>>1152509
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/22 07:39:23 No.1152528
File: Theeyes_u18chan.png - (57.66kb, 115x233, The eyes.PNG)
>>1152456
>>1152509

fetish involves sexual affinities
but here you're talking about murder

But wait! >>1152456 is easy to fix, we just have to change a few details :D

Change this:
> In a later scene we see Sekk'ral casually throw Farin's head into a pond
Into this:
> In a later scene we see Sekk'ral passionately fucking Farin's detached head which he kept to himself
> Sekk'ral still loves those big dumb foxy eyes

sexual affinities
Checked.

Edited at 2016/09/22 07:40:29
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/22 09:43:52 No.1152543
>>1152528
>tfw the thought of this actually gets me hard
I mean. It's an ending that would get me off
>>
Mykel Dana 2016/09/23 02:33:50 No.1152964
That's all... kinda crazy. I am glad to note that neither character seems like they would be inclined to behave like that. There was a comic on here at one time that was like that, however. It involved a white tiger that lured men to his house, drugged and skinned them, and kept their remains for decoration. If both parties are willing participants in their own destruction, what can you do? If that's not the case (pun intended), then it's a violent crime (regardless of the way you choose to view it). Even if it's joking aside, do you really wish for this?

Edited at 2016/09/26 04:28:04
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/23 06:46:39 No.1153060
>>1152964
Yes. Story-wise it'd make the comic better. Right now all we're getting to is a standard "kiss me sugar daddy-unf-unf" naive kind of ending.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/23 07:02:38 No.1153062
>>1152964

I promise you, if you start going into those death/torture/psychological/blood fantasies; you will lose your entire fan base for less than 100 people that are into this crap.

Not to mention if you start going into other territories such herms, cuntboys, or female rape situations; you will lose your entire fan base.

I dont know when this crap started to be a hit but people like them are ruining the furry fan base and lately there has been more request for it along with hentia.

However I cannot stop you if "money" outweighs your consciousness.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/23 07:29:03 No.1153067
>>1153064

Because I have seen over time of many comic artists or just artists themselves eventually cave in to money or change into making bad art.

It just saddens me what furry porn has revolved too these days and people are just bored and have done every possible idea that's too "generic" these days and start exploring into the bad territories; that or just thirsty for cash.

I understand people are trolling but its not really trolling anymore if its really becoming fact. That is what it is these days. I've been looking at all forms of furry porn for decades and I am sorry if you disagree but I don't know this artist. I dont know what he or she might become in the long haul.

What I can tell from experiences is I have been "let down" by a lot of artists over time. So it upsets me when I see the "Furry World Vision" collapsing before my eyes.

Edited at 2016/09/23 07:31:09
>>
Adavi123 2016/09/23 07:48:06 No.1153069
>>1153067

Oh sorry I deleted my comment, not sure why just force of habit I guess. People don't seem to care what I have to say anymore so I usually just write something to get it out of my system then delete it and move on.

By the way what is hentia? You mentioned it in the other post but I don't recognize that world. Did you mean Hentai?
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/23 07:53:02 No.1153070
>>1153069

Yeah that, I am always afraid some young new gay person or child might google that out of curiosity. So I try not to remember to spell it right.

Edit: Heh, after all I was 8 years old a couple decades back when I was exposed to my first gay fox fapping happily.

Edited at 2016/09/23 07:54:23
>>
Adavi123 2016/09/23 08:10:27 No.1153072
>>1153070

Oh okay. Well don't worry I really don't think this comic will go into gore and snuff. There is very little gore stuff in GeminiSaint galary, a warrior waving a bloody sword was the worst I could see. And some tickle torture but that's harmless.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/23 08:16:24 No.1153073
>>1153072

Death, blood, gore (too some extended) doesn't bother me. Its when it is used in sexual fetishes is what upsets me; along other bad things that I won't mention that gets created as well.

Like I said, your word is your word but given how this Artist has not hit the 5 year mark yet; I'll believe it when I see if he or she remains faithful to the cause.

Edited at 2016/09/23 08:17:55
>>
Adavi123 2016/09/23 08:52:03 No.1153076
>>1153075

Maybe I'll check it out, thanks for the suggestion.
>>
Michael Saunders 2016/09/23 09:31:37 No.1153080
>>1153075

Link expired.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/23 22:51:16 No.1153316
>>1152964
>it involved a white tiger that lured men to his house, drugged and skinned them, and kept their remains for decoration.
I hate to admit that describes more than one comic.
>>
Adavi123 2016/09/24 00:34:28 No.1153403
>>1152964
>>1153316

Oh he must be referring to Dark Soul by Gammauzumaki. Yeah I remember that one, I think it got removed though because it started going into some uncomfortable territory (minors being sexually abused and raped).

Here is the URL for Gamma's FA page in case anyone is morbidly curious enough to want to check it out.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/gammauzumaki/
>>
GeminiSaint 2016/09/25 15:42:29 No.1154081
File: VirtualBoy_u18chan.jpg - (282.44kb, 1000x750, Virtual Boy.jpg)
Whoa. That... was a long, unexpected discussion about the possibility/probability of this comic veering into gory-vory territory. Huh.

>>1153073
"...but given how this Artist has not hit the 5 year mark yet; I'll believe it when I see if he or she remains faithful to the cause."

Well, for the record, I'm a guy, and I registered to FurAffinity in 2008. Before that, I also had an account at VCL. So, I'm pretty sure I have long exceeded the 5-year mark :P
...Unless you mean this comic specifically, of course.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/25 22:43:05 No.1154232
>>1154081
!! Neatly-lined clean white stack of paper is my new fetish!
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/26 01:34:57 No.1154266
>>1154081

Hey, so yeah I saw your FA page and while its true you've made art past 5 years. I was referring to comics in general.

Before U18chan servers melted we had a system on how we rate our porn.

For artwork we had a chart with 1-4 star rate system of various artists to compare based on: Skill, Profession, Type, and Karma.

Though while it was always a debate on Karma based on the history of the artist, it served as a basis of what the consumer expected based on supply and demand.

For comics same system with the 1-4 star rating applied but it was based on: Professional, Timing, Originality, and Pricing.


So while you post these pages for free or not, you have your own art style, which over time I have been seeing, improvement; so that is your originality. Timing is good as everyone here has been happy and enthusiastic to see the next page. So far you've been very professional about the way you've been handling stuff.

Now as to how long (Endurance) you will last until your last days on Earth, this is where things get tricky. There are a lot of people that are very picky in porn.

Though while folks say we should be happy with what we get, depending on the crowd you desire or work towards too; people just want more than just random porn found anywhere.

That's where you "as the artist" comes in and shine.

- What makes your work special?
- What makes us want to worship your porn or normal art?
- If you are a story maker (short or long), why should we care about your characters?

Note: Remember a story doesn't need to be complex to be lovable.

If you can find your crowd and master these questions, then you are pretty much a "Furry Celebrity" and can start your own "Patreon".

Some good examples of Furries that became successful was:

*Blotch: Started with porn ended up making tame/tease works in high quality.

*Redrusker: Started with naughty porn ended up making very dirty comics.

*Baddragon: Started with porn ended up making a Dildo business.

Depends on where you want to take your career/hobby at, from here and be judged for it.
>>
GeminiSaint 2016/09/26 02:49:45 No.1154308
>>1154266
"- What makes your work special?
- What makes us want to worship your porn or normal art?
- If you are a story maker (short or long), why should we care about your characters?"

I feel like whichever answers I might have for these questions are not actually relevant, nor should they be. In the case of these specific questions, my answers are no more valid than anyone else's. At least that's how I feel.

In the end, it all comes down to this:
I make a Thing. I put the Thing up for download. And then, for good or for bad, "Death of the Author" kicks in. Some people will like it, some other people will dislike it, and each group will have their own reasons for their like/dislike of the Thing I made. And that's fine. It happens to all the Things in this wide, wide world.

Okay, gotta go back to working on this page now...
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/26 03:33:11 No.1154314
>>1154308

Fair enough but it is an opinion after all.

Like said before, I've seen Artist rise and fall for various reasons, mostly due to money; but none the less your comics are still new and until an x amount of years has passed, I won't truly know what the path you follow down the line to reveal what kind of person you by as in the end.

Good luck.
>>
Mykel Dana 2016/09/26 04:16:52 No.1154322
As long as you don't start romanticizing and glorifying murder, I at the very least will be happy to read anything you make. Myself and several others would lose interest if you do choose to, however. You would, however, clearly keep a few fans as well as make others. I suspect, though, these individuals would ask you to fulfill more of their violent fantasies. At that time, you would progressively be hounded into darker and darker fantasies until you yourself became unhinged. I am sorry to anyone that doesn't wish me to drag this out, but I believe it's a very important discussion. After this, if you wish me to refrain from speaking on this board any more, I will do as you ask if you so wish. It is your story, therefore your board. BTW, if I haven't said so before, I like this story.

Edited at 2016/09/26 04:41:50
>>
Adavi123 2016/09/26 04:47:02 No.1154328
>>1154266

I do not remember U18chan ever having an actual rating system! When was that a thing? Did I just not know about it?
>>
' Anonymous 2016/09/26 05:21:45 No.1154333
>>1154266
You know, lying about something that has never existed in the first place is just going to make you look like an idiot.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/26 05:23:44 No.1154335
>>1154328

This was towards the beginning a couple years back when people cared about "Like" buttons and such. Now these days people are like "Cool Story Bro!"

Only the 1st generation furs remember this system, but during the time when Blotch and Redrusker were a thing and people were trying to prioritize what was important in porn or not, people would select the top 15 artist both in quality and quantity and judge new comics and artist as the fandom grew, down the road.

Eventually people just didn't use it anymore. Was this an actual feature on u18chan function? No. This was a system formed by the community on a simple "nod" on what was good and what was not; to be talked about.


Edit:

>>1154333

I didn't lie about it, it was just misunderstood. Which is what I revealed earlier; people just don't care and have little tastes in porn these days.

Sorry you are not aware about certain things.

Edited at 2016/09/26 05:42:19
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/26 13:02:29 No.1154410
File: 6e1e68cf51e7d113758d0ca765224d4a_u18chan.jpg - (526.89kb, 896x1280, 6e1e68cf51e7d113758d0ca765224d4a.jpg)
A wild Sekk'ral appears! Farin uses Confusion! It's... kind of effective?

- GeminiSaint
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/27 10:20:57 No.1154674
>>1154410

I think in about 2 more pages they will at least kiss. Or the "crush" situation becomes open.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/09/28 11:14:08 No.1155414
>>1154674
I dont think we will see sex scene. we ll die from old age sooner
>>
Mykel Dana 2016/09/28 15:53:38 No.1155480
At this point, I would be over the moon with some hand-holding. I wonder if this is gonna be like another story on here in that we will have to wait for years literally before anyone gets to first base?

Edited at 2016/09/29 05:46:43
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2016/10/03 13:19:22 No.1158122
File: geminisaint_063_u18chan.jpg - (560.45kb, 896x1280, geminisaint_063.jpg)
GeminiSaint "Notes: So much for that plan. I guess it wasn't very effective after all! Maybe next time Farin should try an Ice or Fairy type move, and... okay, I'll stop now."
>>
demiceour 2016/10/03 16:12:40 No.1158161
>>1158122

Finally about 0.004% of progression in this never ending ongoing "when will be porn" loop.
Oh well, it's better than nothing
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/03 19:30:08 No.1158206
>>1155480
>>1158161
I gotta chime in and say that I actually really like the fact that Gemini's taking some time to build up the characters, let them get to know each other, before the porn kicks in. I get that it's excruciating to wait a week for a new page, only to get page 63 of "character development," when everyone comes to u18chan to jerk off.

But it's a work in progress. When it's all done, and new readers can just read the whole thing from beginning to end, I think the slowness is gonna be more of a strength than a weakness. when these two finally hook up (estimated date: february 2023) it's gonna be glorious
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/03 21:34:44 No.1158222
Y'know, GeminiSaint said in the description of page 50 that there'd be porn before he reached triple digits. So calm yerselves.
>>
ダラズ 2016/10/03 22:52:53 No.1158236
>>1158206
It doesn't feel like character development at all. In something like, say, Forest Hunt, the characters are actually expressing their feelings and there's charisma between them. Cobb is still acting reserved but he's at least communicating with Ark. This fox is 60% inner dialogue and 40% moving his mouth with absolutely nothing important or character building coming out. The dragon's character is slightly interesting and "stoic" but I'm giving him quite a bit of benefit of the doubt. The last few pages of this comic have established nothing that we haven't already known and hasn't progressed the characters at all. There are ways to build characters quickly. There are ways to build characters over time. This comic is accomplishing neither.

wait i cant tell does the fox like the dragon or not

Edited at 2016/10/03 22:59:19
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/04 00:53:03 No.1158319
File: Capture_2_u18chan.png - (69.81kb, 220x141, Capture.PNG)
>>1158122
um... what ears
>>
Mykel Dana 2016/10/04 01:55:19 No.1158363
poo...I didn't even get hand-holding.
>>
VicVenom 2016/10/04 08:00:58 No.1158757
>>1158206

>I get that it's excruciating to wait a week for a new page, only to get page 63 of "character development," when everyone comes to u18chan to jerk off.

Not only that, but we have to realize that this comic's first outing wasn't on u18chan, and therefore, wasn't initially for the same kind of audience.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/04 14:02:28 No.1158809
>>1158236
Tl;dr
Farin is as interesting as a mishapen styrofoam rock and sekral is kind of good but this story is extremely slow. At least Cobb and Ark are about to get it on before these two even hold hands.
>>
ダラズ 2016/10/04 14:09:43 No.1158811
>>1158809
Correct. God bless.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/04 14:40:39 No.1158813
You know, nothing is keeping you whiners here. If you don't like the lack of dick, or the characters, or the story, then please, by all means, feel free to fuck off.
>>
demiceour 2016/10/04 15:59:52 No.1158827
>>1158813
fuck off, geminisaint
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/04 19:21:21 No.1158901
File: fbz_ebe684d04e72174a360e454a28a1f78b_u18chan.jpg - (41.49kb, 500x268, fbz_ebe684d04e72174a360e454a28a1f78b.jpg)
First of all you bunch of retards, he is doing the comic for free unlike forest hunt where he wins $300. That means the more you pay the more sex scenes they will draw. Lobbo wins $1100 and he has a sex scene almost every week, so if you want sex in this comic you better start paying otherwise fuck off

Edited at 2016/10/04 19:23:06
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/04 20:51:07 No.1158919
>>1158827

Yes, because the only possible way for someone to defend something they like is if they're the one who made it to begin with.

Pull your head out of your ass before you deprive your infinitesimally small brain of any more much-needed oxygen.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/05 02:49:01 No.1159019
Been a ghost since forever but the image of Anibal Fernandez surprised me big time. Not sure if I'm using this shit correctly so yeah.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/05 06:52:04 No.1159079
>>1158809
Hello again, all.
I'm totally fine with no sex scene. No comic here needs a sex scene. Just show us some kind of story progresson, instead of farin going back to fox village saying "Woe is me I can't figure out why I want to bust a nut around sekral when I see him. Oh! Hi elder and trusty friends! NOPE I sure haven't seen some huge hunky dragons. No sirree~. I'll just go oogle at this dragon and when he even budges his pinky I'm going to flintch and say don't eat me, or fuck me. Then I'm going to awkwardly leave. Did I say dragon? I meant pick apples."
>>
ダラズ 2016/10/05 11:39:14 No.1159108
>>1158901
I don't think the consensus is "where's the sex", it's that there's absolutely nothing going on. People are comparing it to FH because there's characterization, enjoyable interactions, good pacing, AND we're getting into the sex scene after the characters and setting have been well established. That's why you have people theorycrafting how Cobb is going to feel -after- the sex. Like hell I'd throw money at a comic that is showing none of those things, especially not for sex scenes of characters I don't care about.
If you don't want criticism for comics and want perfect 10/10s thrown on the board, that's cool I guess. I thought people got bored of that from IGN's rating history.
>>
demiceour 2016/10/05 13:26:49 No.1159134
>>1158919
Everybody knows it's you Geminisaint, now stop posting
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/05 14:14:04 No.1159159
>>1159134

This is why we can't have nice things. Too be honest, whether it was him or not; we've had plenty of comics, some in the pages of hundreds that go long ways in character development; before any penis much less sex happens.

Yes the "Cock Block" tease is real but it is after all his comic; I don't mind waiting; as I've said in almost ever similar comic like this one. *cough *cough "The Golden Week" for example; but once it does happen its all that more satisfying.

So... can we please like; not piss of the Artist and just wait for it to happen rather than making the Artist rage quite and never post/make it happen?

There's plenty of other innocent comics we can fap at, while we wait.

Edited at 2016/10/05 14:15:55
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/05 14:17:03 No.1159160
>>1159108

One character is a pervy alpha, one is a tsundere, and the setting is some generic nebulous DnD forest. Not exactly great characterization or storytelling going on in FH, actually. The only reason people are fine with it is because it's getting to the porn there soon. It's a laughable pretense of story and characters meant to frame porn. The story and characters here are meant to tell a story with characters that will include porn at some point. People are just bitter because there's not enough fake dick for them to forget they're not getting any real ones. Could the story here be going faster? Definitely. Is it as bad as people are bitching? Not even close.

Edited at 2016/10/05 14:18:50
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/05 14:26:26 No.1159164
File: example_u18chan.jpg - (367.13kb, 960x1440, example.jpg)
>>1159160

Well, I may crazy but the story is vague but at the same time it reminded me of this movie. Farin is the "Geisha" in this story. However instead of a woman, its a male.

So the character development is there.
>>
ダラズ 2016/10/05 15:55:17 No.1159182
>>1159160
How the actual fuck is Cobb a "tsundere"? All of his quips and interactions are clearly light-hearted and it's clear he shows care for Ark. He has very clear reasons why he doesn't confess, in a selfless yet painfully repressing way. And he does eventually confess, without there being anything sexual in the context. He doesn't just want to bone Ark; he is in love with him. Which is why Ark fucking him might actually be a problem. Yeah, it's set up for porn; it's a porn comic, congratulations. Did the artist go for an easy cash grab? That's subjective, but considering how easy it could have been FOR Cobb to be a generic tsundere without any kind of meaningful backstory or character motivations, I think that deserves at least some respect.
All-in-all, I wish this comic did things differently. The main character's inner dialogue is easy and predictable. We know actual jack-shit about the village Farin is in other than:
1. There's a council (apparently)
2. The elder doesn't like (the?) dragons.
3. The elder raised Farin (in a grand total of ONE whopping panel with the elder holding a young Farin) as a child.
The dialogue between the dragon and the fox feels about as natural as character development in a Michael Bay film, even though I have a strange affinity for the dragon. The pacing is awful and slow. Just, it has... potential? But the steps to make it good are clearly not there. If you like it? That's awesome, and I'm glad. I really am, that's sweet. But at least acknowledge that the comic has some clear and apparent problems. I want to like it, but I don't, and no amount of sex scenes is going to change that. The comic could have been this many pages long, still no sex scene in sight, and it could be fantastic. As of current, it is not.

Edited at 2016/10/05 15:57:07
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/05 16:08:41 No.1159184
>>1159182

Aww, that's adorable. Your pathetic attempts to convince yourself that Forest Hunt is better than this comic are so shallow that you have to deliberately try to confuse them to make it sound better. Like, seriously, that's some 5th grade level understanding of character and story development. I'm honestly surprised you managed that good of an argument.
>>
ダラズ 2016/10/05 16:31:00 No.1159186
File: 1427419323869_u18chan.jpg - (24.4kb, 600x600, 1427419323869.jpg)
>>1159184
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/05 19:20:32 No.1159217
God, the original story, which had no character development either, sudden sex due to simply being attracted to each other, and the cliche of falling in love after having sex right after meeting, was better than this! It still managed to be cute, hot, and the characters were somehow likable.

As much as I wanted this comic to be good, it's just asinine padding and stalling. Farin was better as a horny for who went for what he wanted than an annoying example of the in-denial of being gay character.
>>
GeminiSaint 2016/10/05 23:38:21 No.1159263
Wow.
Okay, here's some thoughts, in no particular order.

1) That Anon wasn't me. Of course, I have no way to prove this, so... yeah.

2) It's somewhat fascinating how pretty much all of my critics seem to be concentrated here on U18chan. This comic seems to be doing reasonably well in other places (like FurAffinity or e621). They're all furry communities, so you'd think reception would be more or less the same across all three places, but clearly I was wrong. It makes me wonder sometimes.

3) This is my very first adult furry comic, so please forgive me if it isn't up to the standards set by other, more successful comics and artists. I'm trying, believe me. I'm giving nothing but my best effort here.

4) I understand that the pacing feels way slower than intended at this rate of one page a week. It doesn't feel that slow when reading them in bulk, trust me. I'm working on speeding up the process, and I've made some good progress on that front: now I'm able to complete 2 pages a week more often than when I started, but I can't seem to pull that off consistently enough yet. Real Life obligations and responsibilities always get in the way. But maybe one day I'll get there!

5) Again, if you don't like this comic, that's fine. I'm sorry I couldn't meet your standards. Perhaps one day I might get there. Who knows? I can only promise that I will continue trying my best. After all, it's all a big learning experience for me, and I do feel like I'm learning a little bit more with each page.

I think that'd be it for now. See ya around, guys. Play nice! >.>'

Edited at 2016/10/05 23:40:13
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/05 23:53:36 No.1159265
>>1159263
>It's somewhat fascinating how pretty much all of my critics seem to be concentrated here on U18chan.
lol, that's more about u18chan than you keep in mind. Users here probably have no mirrors in their house to keep from arguing with themselves all day.
>>
ダラズ 2016/10/06 01:40:12 No.1159336
>>1159263
Honestly, the fact you're so positive about the feedback and not taking offense to it speaks volumes to me (and I'm sure other people as well).
Like, that's awesome. I have a lot of respect for that. That's something you rarely see out of people, especially in this community. I wish you the best of luck with this comic and future comics. I definitely see potential, and that was part of the reason I was so (possibly too) harsh on it.
Thank you very much.

Edited at 2016/10/06 01:41:44
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/06 12:46:07 No.1159517
>>1159263

*slow golf clap to the Trolls on U18chan*

Wow... you made the artist apologize for his own work. I hope you are happy now.

And... FUCK YOU TROLLS!
>>
(real) GeminiSaint 2016/10/06 14:02:52 No.1159525
File: 1457401138867_u18chan.jpg - (43.78kb, 480x360, 1457401138867.jpg)
>>1159263
Clearly not me, everybody ignore this imposter
>>
GeminiPaint 2016/10/06 14:49:04 No.1159530
Does this imageboard support tripcodes? Can't find the rules on this.
>>
TNM !!h4tCrV4qc6 2016/10/06 16:57:08 No.1159548
>>1159530
Yes, it's on the... Oh the guide is broken

Insert a # after your name, one for a normal tripcode, two (##) for a secure tripcode
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/06 17:30:37 No.1159552
>>1159530

GemSaint, sorry you have to deal with trolls but... if you haven't noticed; not many of the original artist respond to u18chan for this very reason.

Its a great way to read feedback but 99% of the time is just a bunch of emo retards. Stick to your plan.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/06 22:10:25 No.1159710
This comic would be much better if the facial anatomy weren't so shitty.
>>
ダラズ 2016/10/06 23:10:09 No.1159724
>>1159552
Since when has (constructive) criticism been considered "trolling"?

>>1159710
*slaps*
christ.

Edited at 2016/10/06 23:10:38
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/07 10:27:30 No.1159867
wait a fucking minute who is the real geminisaint now the one who apologised for his work or one with the psychic pizza eater and atop with the trolling bitches if you are not content go fuck your hand In a diffrent post
>>
GeminiSant!!FNzNhjCv1c 2016/10/07 11:14:46 No.1159870
>>1159867

No need to be so rude, please.
Not every person who has something to criticize is a troll.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/07 11:55:30 No.1159876
Glad to see you being a good sport, Gemini
>>
GeminiSaint 2016/10/07 13:45:31 No.1159890
File: HomerClones_u18chan.jpg - (114.18kb, 1443x386, HomerClones.jpg)
Oh, boy...
I think I might have made a terrible mistake here.
>>
(real) GeminiSaint 2016/10/07 14:15:31 No.1159893
>>1159876

Thanks a lot anon

>>1159890

Stop doing this please, you're fooling nobody
>>
Adavi123 2016/10/07 15:21:58 No.1159905
Guys please stop this. The last time we had people impersonating an author, which was Rain-Yatsu of Seattle Fur, things got so out of hand the mods had to start mass banning people.
>>
Furrylicious 2016/10/07 17:01:51 No.1159920
File: derailedtotheheavens_u18chan.gif - (2.7mb, 360x182, derailed to the heavens.gif)
Great another "i'm the real one drama".......Please can you NOT, derail this thread further? I'm swallowing my pride to just ask you to FUCKING stop... thank you
>>
GeminiSant!!FNzNhjCv1c 2016/10/07 18:00:01 No.1159955
File: like_a_smart_man_u18chan.png - (1.6kb, 300x46, like_a_smart_man.PNG)
>>1159905
>>1159890
>>1159893
>>1159920

Just a gentle reminder about tripcodes: use them.
No need to make fuss about a problem that just isn't there.

Sincerely yours, GeminiSant.
>>
GeminiSaint 2016/10/07 20:47:05 No.1159986
Okay, is this right? Am I doing this right?
I see some random characters after my name now. Not sure what to make of that. Looks odd.
Yes, I'm a total newbie, I know, I know.

EDIT: Nevermind, they're gone now. I don't understand this. Better go back to lurking, I guess.
I'd delete this post if I could.

Edited at 2016/10/07 20:56:44
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/07 23:26:28 No.1160006
Actually banning peoples ip doesnt work, i mean im used to vpn and proxy because is faster than chrome. But it sucks if they want to take the thread off like the dark soul thread
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/07 23:58:10 No.1160024
>>1159710
>>1159724
I suppose "shitty" is a bit harsh. The fox faces look a little better, but the dragon looks like his entire head is covered in tumors or something.

I'm guessing the artist is not used to drawing dragons. I've seen a lot of artists who have a bit of difficulty when they draw something they aren't used to. Strangely enough, I remember one particular artist who drew almost nothing but dragons and other reptiles, and then tried to draw a comic with a number of mammalian characters who all ended up looking deformed. That was years ago, however, and after a lot of time and practice, he now makes amazing drawings of many different types of characters.

All that said, I feel like the rest of the body anatomy in this comic is good. I like the muscles.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/08 03:16:59 No.1160309
>>1160024
I know exactly what you mean. This artist needs to go to his local zoo and draw the dragons there so he can get better at drawing them. . .

Jesus Christ, where do you people find these "criticisms"? It's like you're mad scientists depraved and deranged toiling away to create new horrors to unleash on the world. As in, you can accomplish nothing more in your life other than pick at and complain about furry porn on the internet due to the amount of time and energy you devote to it.

You could probably cure cancer or figure out faster-than-light travel if you put your efforts to those things, but no. Critiquing furry porn on the internet is your chosen calling, and you're doing it in the most bizarre and unhelpful way possible- as if anyone even asked you.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/08 07:40:08 No.1160400
Can we get some story development? The rate at you releasing pages is fine. I'd say better than half of the other comic makers rate, but, the development and revealing new aspects of characters is slow. Get farin to show sekral how he feels, get sekral to do the same introduce dragon to fox vilage, etc. Give the story things to revel over.
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2016/10/10 13:30:06 No.1161541
File: geminisaint_064_u18chan.jpg - (559.03kb, 896x1280, geminisaint_064.jpg)
GeminiSaint "Notes: That's a good plan B, Farin. No way it could possibly fail."
>>
J'Kierro 2016/10/10 14:53:33 No.1161584
Yeeah... the old "My friend has a problem" doesn't work Farin ;) It's a deadeye "I'm talking about me."
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/10 15:47:01 No.1161591
heheh, 5th panel, the "Go on, tell me your bullshit" face
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/10 16:46:14 No.1161635
I absolutely love this comic and am surprised anyone's trolling it. I tune in every week.... I would really love the dragon to fuck farin soon though I'm not gonna lie.
>>
Bookwyrm 2016/10/10 17:16:21 No.1161638
>>1161541
Looks like someone rolled a natural 1 on their bluff check
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/11 02:50:53 No.1161789
File: mw_u18chan.png - (432.73kb, 560x700, mw.png)
>>1161638
>DnD ref? Pic related.
>>
Mykel Dana 2016/10/11 02:53:52 No.1161791
it's page 64; 'soon' has already come and gone. I am glad to see the issue (pun intended) has FINALLY come out into the open. Farin acts like any love-struck teenager. It's good of Sekk'ral to humor him- it looks like he's gonna have to make the next move.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/11 21:20:19 No.1162071
File: uhuh_u18chan.jpg - (27.07kb, 219x232, uhuh.jpg)
>>1161541

Love the last reaction face lol

"Uh-huh... You wanna ride my dick don't ya, foxxyboy."
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/12 00:26:35 No.1162145
>>1162071
NOw the question is... How many dicks will the dragon have? One? Two?? Three???
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/12 04:01:31 No.1162173
Hmm in most doujinshis they have a dick inside some weird bag that looks like a vagina, sharks are the only ones with double dick, this only happen if the artist follow the rules instead of been original
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/12 07:48:46 No.1162222
In the original story Sekkral has a bulge and a slit. No external genitalia. But I'm hoping, based on some of the pelvic anatomical evidence on display in these pages
>>1098760
>>1098768
that he has a standard cock and balls. Just, y'know, big and green and veiny.
Slits completely turn me off. But I'd understand if that's what GeminiSaint goes with, seeing as it'd be closer to the original. But eh, I can dream.
>>
Bookwyrm 2016/10/12 08:38:38 No.1162225
File: Ctr61GkUAAIHCDS_u18chan.jpg - (45.2kb, 712x476, Ctr61GkUAAIHCDS.jpg)
>>1162145
Pic related

>>1162173
>>1162222
>not into slits
Preposterous!

Joking aside, I think slits are hot. But, considering how Seekk'ral looks in the bathing scene, he should have "stanadard" external equipment. But who knows?
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/12 09:09:59 No.1162228
>>1162225
It's a taste thing mostly. Slits resemble vaginas too much for me, and seeing as I'm on the gay image board, I'm not here for that. Plus I have a thing for balls, and the lack of them is disappointing. But to each their own. If you like slits, all the power to you my friend.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/12 21:57:20 No.1162365
File: dragon_u18chan.png - (1.27mb, 1675x1069, dragon.png)
>>1162071

This is how I see Sekk'ral and yeah I would ride his dick too.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/12 22:44:33 No.1162374
>>1162365
But that one has fur
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/12 22:57:20 No.1162375
>>1162374

Snuggle Snuggle Time. *wink*

Yeah he has fur and the one in the comic has scales but meh to each of their own tastes. Still ride them both.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/17 01:17:53 No.1164048
>>1162222
>In the original story Sekkral has a bulge and a slit. No external genitalia. But I'm hoping, based on some of the pelvic anatomical evidence on display in these pages
Where's the original story?

Also, is there an update?
>>
' Anonymous 2016/10/17 01:59:03 No.1164061
>>1164048
The original story is an actual written/typed one in sofurry.

Relax, the updates are weekly (every Monday).
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/17 03:59:19 No.1164122
>>1164061
I checked sofurry and couldn't find the story.

Did it have another title? Do you have a link?
>>
' Anonymous 2016/10/17 04:46:13 No.1164137
>>1164122
It's here: https://www.sofurry.com/view/39132

Side note: Did you really check? Because all I did was type in the title to find it. Unless you don't have an account to start with.
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2016/10/17 13:42:41 No.1164229
File: geminisaint_065_u18chan.jpg - (517.91kb, 896x1280, geminisaint_065.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/17 13:45:43 No.1164231
>>1164229

People who act like this, undoubtedly understandable, are kind of one dimensional and tend to annoy me. Just tell him that you love him already! The worst he can do is kill yo- I mean say no!

Go on Farin, its obvious that the dragon knows and seeing his reaction means he likes you as well
>>
Mykel Dana 2016/10/19 02:04:48 No.1165006
Farin is one of the many people in the world that is so afraid of rejection, that that fear overshadows his logic.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/19 04:19:09 No.1165087
>>1164229

If the next page goes in facial expression as I think it will head into; I am so... trolling this with the text

"I only love you sexually!"
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2016/10/24 13:03:01 No.1167249
File: 1477312440.geminisaint_066_u18chan.jpg - (529.73kb, 896x1280, 1477312440.geminisaint_066.jpg)
GeminiSaint "Notes: Welp, dragon fell asleep. I think this calls for some shenanigans."
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/24 13:18:13 No.1167255
>>1167249
and here comes ki- I mean permanent markers
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/24 14:56:29 No.1167274
>>1167249

Oh man... this is getting saucy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzfmvemnFWQ

(This video came to mind when I saw this page)

Serious mode now, nothing more daring and thrilling than getting a free fill while someone sleeps. Obviously the dragon is trying to make him more comfortable but oh man the endless amounts of wicked ideas for this moment alone.

Since we know that dragon is comfortable with males; I would so... lick and suck his chest while fondling his balls before giving a nice and slow blowjob in his sleep.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/24 15:36:18 No.1167282
>>1167249
Uh-huh. He got "asleep"

Farin literally has no excuse NOT to make a move on him now, unless he's waaay too much of a pussy, in which case anyone else is welcome to travel between worlds, kill Farin and get Sekkral all to themselves.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/24 15:59:15 No.1167284
I still can't deal with the fact that Sekk'ral has human feet with long nails.

It just bugs me seeing human shaped feet on anthros.
>>
Wut 2016/10/24 20:05:38 No.1167425
Pounce those pecs Farin, you know you want to...

>>1167284

Yeah, it doesn't look wrong on all anthros IMO, but I find it a weak point in this particular guy's design for sure. Dragons in general just don't go together with plantigrade, humanoid feet very well it seems. Unless the character's like really cartoony.

It gets worse because they're so big and lumpy too; they're like The Hulk's feet with knifes at the end.
I mean, Jesus, look at that:

>>1098710

I also don't really get the massively long fingernails. They're not claws, they're clearly nails or else we'd have seen him retract them by now, and in case they are claws but he just can't retract them he's been royally screwed over, because they look hopelessly impractical. Like 'you could accidentally stab people' impractical.
Together with those six pointed horns on the sides of his face and four also sharp-looking meat hooks per wing, he's basically a walking Marvin-in-the-face that's just waiting to happen.

Edited at 2016/10/25 00:34:43
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/24 21:27:48 No.1167440
File: _73797009_stellar_tsang.img_3156x624_u18chan.jpg - (34.43kb, 624x351, _73797009_stellar_tsang.img_3156x624.jpg)
>>1167425
retractable claws are for pussies!
(felines, that is)

to me, it's the other way around. digitigrade feet on a bipedal body just looks wrong.

with plantigrade feet and straight legs, we humans have an easier time balancing and standing straight for long times. with digitigrade legs you have to use your muscles to hold up your body while standing, since you can't lock the bones in a standing position. like doing a handstand all the time.
>>
Lier Taz_The_Kitsune 2016/10/25 11:42:43 No.1167580
I'm sure he is faking the sleep to make farin do something dirty (From bottom part or just touching his big muscles). So then maybe he will end up telling the truth about his feelings if he get cought. But maybe I m dreaming too much ahahha.
It still would be a possibility. But maybe too predictable?
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/31 13:08:31 No.1170549
File: bcff6182f4a57addf73943743ba55506_u18chan.jpg - (572.13kb, 896x1280, bcff6182f4a57addf73943743ba55506.jpg)
L-l-lewd! Such impure, unclean thoughts, Farin! Oh, well. Temptation sure is temptingly tempting.

- GeminiSaint
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/31 14:00:56 No.1170562
File: just_fucking_do_it_u18chan.jpg - (25.17kb, 624x624, just_fucking_do_it.jpg)
>>1170549
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/31 16:03:01 No.1170585
You know, this comic is great. Has a great colouring, nice characters proportions and a neat plot. But it freaks me out we have to wait one entire week to see a page which just extends the tension before sex! I feel I'm watching 90'S saint seiya again...
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/31 18:29:04 No.1170618
>>1170585
Everyone complains about the pacing of this comic but tbh I think in terms of building a story and creating chemistry between characters it does a better job than most other comics that try to develop characters before sex. Yeah it's a little slow but I dont think anything has happened yet that is completely unnecessary and we've been able to admire half-naked dragon abs in suggestive poses for the entire comic thus far anyway.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/10/31 20:01:34 No.1170636
File: giphy-1_u18chan.gif - (439.91kb, 245x174, giphy-1.gif)
>>1170549
>>
Abe the Black Fox 2016/10/31 23:36:32 No.1170700
File: Still_Waiting_u18chan.jpg - (101.78kb, 1024x576, Still_Waiting.jpg)
>>1170618
>building a story and creating chemistry
There's so much chemistry between these two, the US army wants to invade them to look for WMD's.
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2016/11/07 14:32:26 No.1173604
File: geminisaint_068_u18chan.jpg - (595.95kb, 896x1280, geminisaint_068.jpg)
GeminiSaint "Notes: This is one of my favorite pages. I had a lot of fun drawing it!"

Edited at 2016/11/07 14:36:33
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/07 14:45:41 No.1173607
File: 1316661786703_u18chan.jpg - (10.22kb, 184x184, 1316661786703.jpg)
>>1173604
>random devil & angel appearances that doesn't contribute absolutely anything!
seriously, if they are both going to tell him to do it, why are they even there
its just a waste of space, might as well be empty white space and the result would be the same
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/07 14:47:51 No.1173609
>>1173607
>posts pokemon
>implicates autism from a lack of understanding of tropes and humor


It's like pottery.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/07 14:52:19 No.1173610
File: toiletpapereater_u18chan.gif - (1.38mb, 346x256, toiletpapereater.gif)
>>1173609
>>
Bookwyrm 2016/11/07 15:13:17 No.1173616
>>1173604
Lol at the angel encouraging him. I guess celestials frequent these boards too :p

>>1170618
But human nature is to constantly crave for MORE! Lo, for our bitching and moaning is indeed the paradigm of the human inherent unhappiness

Edited at 2016/11/07 15:14:02
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/07 15:20:26 No.1173618
File: missed-the-joke_u18chan.gif - (564.15kb, 320x251, missed-the-joke.gif)
>>1173607
How can you... not get it 9_9
(I guess you're just mad because it's yet another page of tension)

>>1173616
The pacing of this comic will be fine once it's all finished, and can be read page to page without a week inbetween.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/07 15:36:42 No.1173620
Bets that Sekk'ral wakes up and Farrin immediately wusses out and nothing happens for another few months?
>>
Apophis 2016/11/07 15:41:47 No.1173622
And Then his friends Come and are like "OMG a dragon"
>>
ダラズ!!9Tcqxdxtog 2016/11/07 16:10:05 No.1173628
File: photo_2016-05-19_14-53-35_u18chan.jpg - (47.88kb, 480x720, photo_2016-05-19_14-53-35.jpg)
>>1173607
jesus christ how dense can you possibly be
it scares me that legitimate, constructive feedback is mixed in with this garbage
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/07 16:44:12 No.1173635
>>1173620
I'd be pissed if Sek wakes up before his hard throbbing cock is in those hands
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/07 17:41:51 No.1173665
>>1173604

PLEASE be a cock and balls!
>>
Bookwyrm 2016/11/07 17:53:23 No.1173672
>>1173665
Considering the bulge in his loincloth, I'd pretty much take it for granted. I mean, what's the point in giving him a slit if he just keeps his junk out all the time? Unless it's a knot in the fabric to mess with onlookers.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/07 18:46:20 No.1173681
Y'all ignore the possibility that he just has a big sheath.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/07 21:17:40 No.1173706
>>1173607
the angel/devil is a allegory of Farrin's conscious, and apparently he doesn't have one. It's funny if you don't have autism.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/07 21:29:19 No.1173708
>>1173622
>And Then his friends Come and are like "OMG a dragon"
That should only happen if Farrin has Sekk'ral's dick halfway down his throat.
>"Farrin, he's a dragon, AND YOU RAPED HIM."
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/07 21:31:22 No.1173709
>>1173620
>>1173635
or
>"Farrin, what are you doing? That is my private place. You don't touch people there. I'm leaving. . ."
>>
Dragon Furrynomous 2016/11/07 22:24:16 No.1173733
I wonder what color his cock is going to be?
>>
Wut 2016/11/07 23:00:12 No.1173754
>>1173672
>>1173681

Spoilers:

It's an apple.
>>
anonyyiff 2016/11/07 23:08:18 No.1173756
Surprise it's a fake buldge! Sekk'ral is actually a female.

Just kidding.
>>
Bookwyrm 2016/11/07 23:12:39 No.1173757
>>1173756
Easy there, Satan.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/08 00:29:25 No.1173774
>>1173756
>>1173754

My heart ached after reading that.
Now thinking of it, It may ACTUALLY be where he keeps the apple... and he's just teasing the fox with it...
>>
ananyyiff 2016/11/08 02:17:39 No.1173807
This is kind of the shock i was imagining.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/14228435/
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/08 02:29:02 No.1173808
File: 0DmrW_f-thumbnail-100-0_u18chan.jpg - (128.21kb, 245x245, 0DmrW_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg)
>>1173774

If that's the case then there goes another 7 weeks or so of Farin beating around the fucking forest and Sekkral trolling Farin's poor conceptions of feelings.

Just think, one of us could die during that time and never see any action between these two due to Farin being denser than lotus seed paste.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/08 02:38:53 No.1173811
thats it! screw you guys im gong to anoter post
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/08 06:03:04 No.1174006
File: Apple_Pouch_u18chan.jpg - (929.59kb, 1972x1664, Apple_Pouch.jpg)
>>1173774
>It may ACTUALLY be where he keeps the apple...
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/09 06:13:37 No.1174966
>>1174006
It wasn't until now that I truly realize that there are NO EXCEPTIONS on the internet
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/10 19:37:31 No.1175418
>>1174006
Ayy where can I get more of this?
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/10 19:53:01 No.1175423
https://myreadingmanga.info/dragon-heart-ttwr-legendz-dj-eng/
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/14 14:08:25 No.1177479
File: 62e06a7dcf0f934c916f0506201914de_u18chan.jpg - (488.02kb, 896x1280, 62e06a7dcf0f934c916f0506201914de.jpg)
Honk. Also, extra update this Thursday.

- GeminiSaint
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/14 15:31:29 No.1177486
Geez. Two whole strips of loincloth removal...
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/14 16:30:04 No.1177497
>>1177486
Hopefully we get to see the goodies before December...
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/14 17:13:05 No.1177508
>>1177479

at least we know now that it's not an apple... sweet relief ...
>>
Bookwyrm 2016/11/14 18:25:31 No.1177525
>>1177508
Of course it's not you dummy.
Everyone knows that's where dragons keep their muffins.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/14 19:30:47 No.1177534
Inb4 "FARIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Then, "It's ok..." *reveals penis in January*
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/14 23:22:05 No.1177650
>>1177534
"So that's what it looks like?"
"Hello there Farin"
"It can talk?"
Farin then passes out again.
"Huh. Should have warned him."
"He'd have passed out anyway."
"Quiet you, back in the cloth you go."
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/14 23:24:40 No.1177651
and under the loincloth is... another loincloth.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/15 04:20:30 No.1177728
>>1177651

That'd actually be worth it just give all of the Naruto weebs PTSD.
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2016/11/17 18:48:06 No.1178654
File: 1479390241.geminisaint_070_u18chan.jpg - (536.06kb, 896x1280, 1479390241.geminisaint_070.jpg)
GeminiSaint "Notes: Please don't kill me >.>'"
>>
Bookwyrm 2016/11/17 20:30:08 No.1178682
>>1178654
Sweet merciful Bahamut, Farin's reactions are meme-worthy. First panel killed me.
>>
Wut 2016/11/17 23:24:22 No.1178733
>>1178682

He's got a freaking Gooby head going on there.

Edited at 2016/11/18 01:51:41
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/17 23:27:48 No.1178735
>>1178654
Well, cut me up, eat me and store me in Dahmer's fridge! Sekkral was sleeping for real? I swer I could've seen him pretending from a galaxy away to see Farin's lewdness first-hand.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/18 01:18:44 No.1178754
OH helllllllllll no, Ima coming to you, Gemini
gurl what did I say about ther gon be no dick shown in dis one
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/18 01:19:43 No.1178755
Wait, he was sleeping for real??
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/18 05:07:36 No.1178842
Almost CATastrophe tier. I predict we'll spend the next 7 pages with Sekkrall catching up to Farin and being like "it's okay and I like you too" then they'll probably try to kiss before -- gasp! There's a rustling in the bushes and out comes the two foxes or the village Elder or someshit. Then the village elder will cast a spell and turn Farin to stone for lying to him, and Sekkrall will transform into his final form like Frieza. They'll fight for like 20 pages before Sekkral defeats the elder, then he'll start to grieve Farin's stone state like it's Pokemon 2000 but Farin will turn back because the Elder's magic fades, and after maybe 30 or 40 pages to cram all that other shit in we'll see a penis on the last panel of that last page before Farin finally starts sucking Sekkral's dick.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/18 05:51:33 No.1178905
>>1178842

GeminiSaint said we'd see some action before page 100. Patience.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/18 06:10:40 No.1178908
>>1177534
Part one of what I said is already happening. Dear lord.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/18 07:50:21 No.1178938
>>1178908

The prophecy shall be furfilled!!
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/18 08:43:21 No.1178964
>>1178905
Between 15 and 30 weeks before page 100 though
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/18 16:50:49 No.1179040
File: BTxLYrL_u18chan.gif - (1.43mb, 294x231, BTxLYrL.gif)
>>1178842
>>1178905
>>
Flash 2016/11/21 09:50:22 No.1180103
>>1178905

I begin to fear that I won't be alive long enough to see this comic end... And I mean this.
>>
Flash 2016/11/21 09:50:38 No.1180104
Oops...

How do I delete double postings?

Edited at 2016/11/21 09:53:22
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/21 09:58:43 No.1180105
>>1180103

Are you terminally ill?!?!
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/21 12:12:34 No.1180127
File: c962631fe3a70e933a39bf814a7b0e9c_u18chan.jpg - (584.58kb, 896x1280, c962631fe3a70e933a39bf814a7b0e9c.jpg)
Rocks, Farin's arch-nemeses, are at it again. Those devilish bastards.

- GeminiSain
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/21 12:15:55 No.1180128
>>1180127

inb4 "Go on, you wanted to touch it, i wont stop you"
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/21 13:59:03 No.1180153
or maybe it goes like "you wanted to see it.. *removes loincloth* take a good look lil' fox *anal rapes*"
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/21 15:26:48 No.1180216
File: 1347903756357_u18chan.gif - (1.18mb, 200x147, 1347903756357.gif)

>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/21 16:30:18 No.1180243
File: Tsumiki_06_u18chan.png - (110.53kb, 960x560, Tsumiki_(06).png)
>>1180127
Wow, Farin's such a beta...And not in a relatable way.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/21 21:49:19 No.1180347
>>1180127
>"I think it's time we had a little talk."
>"NOW OPEN YOUR MOUTH YOU FUCKING TEASE!"
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/22 00:17:30 No.1180426
When will the fuckening happen in this comic?
>>
Mykel Dana 2016/11/22 02:46:52 No.1180464
The 'I think it's time we had a talk', is more forward than anything we have so far seen in this comic, so I'm happy.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/22 03:53:34 No.1180495
And so the mystery of "What's under the loincloth!?" continues...
>>
spoof Furrynomous 2016/11/22 06:21:22 No.1180544
File: Spoof_u18chan.jpg - (507.35kb, 896x1280, Spoof.jpg)
>>1180127
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/22 11:25:07 No.1180627
I kinda like it. The story is cute.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/22 18:59:30 No.1180710
>>1180544

dude, like, I love you tho.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/22 19:02:04 No.1180711
>>1180544
I think I prefer this edit
>>
Flash 2016/11/24 17:00:33 No.1181760
>>1180105


Well I hope not. Unless doc person is lying o.O
It's nothing that serious. But the comic pace worries me. Depending on the length half of us might reach our natural life span before it finishes.
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2016/11/28 13:11:58 No.1183181
File: geminisaint_072_u18chan.jpg - (549.34kb, 896x1280, geminisaint_072.jpg)
GeminiSaint "Notes: Spit it out, Farin! People are growing impatient over here! >.>''
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/28 15:28:55 No.1183209
File: blue-balls_u18chan.jpg - (9.4kb, 300x211, blue-balls.jpg)

>>
Mykel Dana 2016/11/28 16:47:00 No.1183248
My God really, I didn't think after that last page that he could possibly contrive another filler page before the confession.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/28 17:27:38 No.1183255
>>1183248
Don't underestimate him, there will be more filler pages. Those blue ball will be dragged so slowly it might end as a softcore porn with not visible penetration.
>>
Cowardly Lion 2016/11/28 17:52:37 No.1183260
File: UltimateBlueBall_u18chan.jpg - (44.52kb, 500x750, Ultimate Blue Ball.jpg)
>>1183209
>>1183255
Well I'm hoping for a spectacular release DBZ style XD
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/28 19:22:25 No.1183277
File: head-exploding_u18chan.jpg - (28.37kb, 412x516, head-exploding.jpg)
>>1183248
>>1183255
>I- I think I love you, Mr. Dragon Man! I- I want to touch you!
>I feel the same way, Farin. But you seem so nervous about your sexuality, I think we should take it a little slower. There's no rush to make this physical, we have all the time in the world
>You're the best! Let's go on at least three dates first so I don't feel like a slut!
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/28 22:00:08 No.1183348
How can you have a 12-panel page in a comic where NOTHING HAPPENS?? That has to be some kind of new record, right?
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/28 22:27:32 No.1183397
>>1183348

Psh. It's like the comic version of One Piece.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/28 23:09:20 No.1183411
>>1183181
noooooooo, if i say it you'll be mad at meee

For God's sake you've already grabbed him by the junk quit yo pussyaching !
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/29 02:16:09 No.1183604
And so Farin reveals his true feelings for Sekkral only for Sekkral to laugh and then bite Farin's head off! Foxy boy, dragons eat your kind. ;)
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/29 02:21:15 No.1183606
>>1183604

Poor Farin. If I was him my last wish would be to taste dragon cock.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/29 03:43:36 No.1183661
You're all looking at it wrong. GeminiSaint gets off on your tears. That is the true purpose of this comic.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/29 05:31:56 No.1183703
File: 89HANHg_u18chan.gif - (693.42kb, 339x279, 89HANHg.gif)
GEMINISAINT! I swear to god if this shit hits January and you haven't got this confession wrapped up and there's still no scalie dangalang on high nor low page of this I'm gonna come over there and put a fan under my asshole and let shit hit the fan.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/29 16:28:39 No.1183855
File: 121212121212_u18chan.png - (5.86kb, 730x413, 121212121212.png)
>>1183661
>>
DZeroBlue 2016/11/29 18:26:56 No.1183892
I don't know what all is going on in the artist's life right now, but I really hope Gemini appreciates that all this whining is because he made something so good we all just want him to finish. I mean, if he didn't, I doubt we would all be coming back to this thread over and over. :P
>>
Furrynomous 2016/11/29 18:43:23 No.1183897
>>1183892
Three months ago I would've agreed with you, but now I'm pretty sure he's just fucking with us
>>
Mykel Dana 2016/12/03 04:23:00 No.1185342
We are all gluttons for punishment!
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/03 05:43:36 No.1185357
I used to know this artist....... can't wait for more comic.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/04 04:50:24 No.1185720
I've actually talked with the artist, and I've been told that there will be about 100 pages for this chapter. There *will* be sex in this chapter, as well.

Just thought I'd let people know.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/04 11:10:22 No.1185823
>>1185720

There's still 28 pages left until the end of this chapter, and at 1 page a week you're saying that there will be yiff within the next 7 months.

Yay?
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/05 13:26:31 No.1186346
File: 0324979006bf065dd30da12b33fbea4e_u18chan.jpg - (487.24kb, 896x1280, 0324979006bf065dd30da12b33fbea4e.jpg)
I wonder in what arcane way this could be interrupted next week... hehe... >:)

- GeminiSaint
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/05 13:34:33 No.1186347
File: resident-evil-death_u18chan.png - (70.23kb, 512x384, resident-evil-death.png)
>>1186346
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/05 13:48:29 No.1186362
>>1186346
https://youtu.be/j_NKmi5M9Qo
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/05 14:11:53 No.1186389
File: nom_nom_u18chan.jpg - (89.09kb, 700x700, nom_nom.jpg)
>>1186346
>in what arcane way this could be interrupted next week

Probably in the most unoriginal of tired clichés,
Somebody will show up and think the dragon is going to eat Farin.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/05 16:12:55 No.1186420
File: 1472153650949_u18chan.png - (359.5kb, 500x500, 1472153650949.png)
Why do I think that either Farin's shithead friends or (and) the elder will show up, think that Farin's in danger like >>1186389 proposed, and then shoot an arrow that pierces through Sekkral's heart, killing him while confessing his love for Farin with his last breath because Farin's still too fucking chickenshit to say it outright, and we basically got a retelling of The Beast of Oe's ending?
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/05 16:14:42 No.1186422
and then he unhinges his jaw and tries to eat him or get interrupted by some fox that thinks he's trying to eat him
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/05 16:40:21 No.1186431
>>1186346
Why does every page have to be a cliffhanger???
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/05 17:06:44 No.1186440
I thought we were supposed to be getting 2 pages a week sometime in the future?
>>
Bookwyrm 2016/12/05 17:12:46 No.1186443
>>1186346
This is cute and all, but maybe the bishie sparke is a bit too much >_>
>>1186420
Gemini said that the nosy friends would not reappear in this chapter. Elder Ballchinian could, though.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/05 19:35:59 No.1186488
File: HansBetrayel_u18chan.jpg - (172.63kb, 1920x856, HansBetrayel.jpg)
>>1186346
Plot twist!
>>
I am not sorry. Furrynomous 2016/12/05 21:14:25 No.1186558
File: Ah_u18chan.jpg - (146.46kb, 986x408, Ah.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/05 23:49:39 No.1186606
File: 76235475_u18chan.jpg - (28.24kb, 390x310, 76235475.jpg)
>>1186558
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/06 06:08:56 No.1186710
File: 61152789_u18chan.jpg - (102.69kb, 400x400, 61152789.jpg)
It's finally happening...
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/06 18:27:48 No.1187134
File: u18chan_1_u18chan.jpg - (538.44kb, 832x609, u18chan_1.jpg)
>>1186558
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/07 01:23:49 No.1187426
fak som1 kil me plis
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/08 22:31:56 No.1188432
>>1186710

No it's not. You're delusional if you think anything worthwhile is going to happen yet. Given the comics pacing, even IF they end up kissing and confessing love for each other in the next page, there's no reason to think we don't have at least another 5 pages until we see dragon peen. I'm not really complaining: I've relegated this comic to being a good story with the hope of eventual dragon on fox action. Anyone who's caught up on the story so far will get a fantastic payoff if/when it does happen. There's 14 other pages of straight porn on here, there's no need to get your hopes up on this one.

EDIT: Don't want my "straight porn" comment to get confused, I meant there's 14 pages of straight up, right-to-the-point porn on this site.

Edited at 2016/12/09 03:48:49
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/12 12:53:20 No.1189721
File: 1481546496.geminisaint_074_u18chan.jpg - (455.65kb, 896x1280, 1481546496.geminisaint_074.jpg)
GeminiSaint: "So... I couldn't come up with anything to prevent this from happening. Sorry.
Also, extra update this Thursday."
>>
Garnet Furrynomous 2016/12/12 13:13:22 No.1189723
>>1189721

Can we take a moment to appreciate how ugly these character designs are?
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/12 14:08:40 No.1189734
>>1189723
oh thank god, i thought i was having a stroke not seeing anyone else say this

the dragon's face looks fucking disgusting in every where, as if you crammed fifty tumors in his snout alone

the random spikes from his fucking face and shit are atrocious
the veins everywhere also make me want to die
not to mention farrin's weird ass hair/fur design which makes him seem like one of those rubber balls with long rubber spikes.

absolutely horrifying.
>>
Wut 2016/12/12 14:55:03 No.1189747
>>1189723
>>1189734

"Oh crap, they're kissing! Now we have nothing to whine about anymore! D:

...Wait! Aha! Let's just take the opportunity to shit on the designs instead!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkcL6wzCJl8

Edited at 2016/12/12 22:38:19
>>
Skylar 2016/12/12 16:25:41 No.1189768
>>1189723
>>1189734
Preaaaaaach!

>>1189747

At least the second person gave valid points to why he found the designs ugly.
>>
Wut 2016/12/12 17:21:16 No.1189779
>>1189768
>At least the second person gave valid points to why he found the designs ugly.

Sure did, with the subtlety of a hand grenade in a school bus.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/12 17:44:06 No.1189785
File: t5_u18chan.jpg - (226.48kb, 1728x386, t5.jpg)
>>1189721

Oh really? Challenge accepted!
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/12 17:59:01 No.1189788
File: 0dc_u18chan.png - (1.68kb, 202x150, 0dc.png)
>>1189785
these edits are better than the comic itself
>>
Anonymous 2016/12/12 18:47:18 No.1189802
Farrin looks like he's from a 90's anime, inuyasha or something
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/12 19:36:25 No.1189831
>>1189788

I disagree, the artist has done a great job keeping everyone on edge while still keeping the adorable levels high.

When I make these spoofs, its just for fun. Besides no one would be able to make them if the comic wasn't loved in the first place.

In my personal opinion I thought the kissing part was romantic. Teehee. *blushes

Edited at 2016/12/12 19:42:17
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/12 19:59:23 No.1189863
>>1189831
>*Tee-hee *blushes** well now we know the kind of people that like this drawn out drama fest. Kind of reminds me of the people that think golden week has a good story pacing, they also do these cringe *emotes* that I see some furries do.

The comic itself is not bad, but it's not amazing from how the pages progress the story, too much filler. That's why people like the edits, it's funny, and to the point
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/12 20:09:12 No.1189869
>>1189863

Different strokes for different blokes mate.
>>
Wut 2016/12/12 23:15:20 No.1189917
File: 5685nrt01_u18chan.jpg - (42.72kb, 640x480, 5685nrt01.jpg)
>>1189802

Captain Tsubasa.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/15 13:54:31 No.1191127
File: 367a12d86aa39f4964ab0c9f8253964f_u18chan.jpg - (413.56kb, 896x1280, 367a12d86aa39f4964ab0c9f8253964f.jpg)
Five minutes after the events in the last page, Farin is still picking up the pieces of his blown mind.

- GeminiSaint
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/15 14:05:06 No.1191128
>>1191127
Calling it, they fuck at the very end of the comic. It will be one very long massive tease.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/15 15:26:20 No.1191139
>>1191128

CTRL F + Chapter. There is repeated mention around this thread, directly from the artist that they'll fuck before or around page 100. Moreover, the fact that he says chapter indicates that there'll be more story afterwards.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/15 17:03:22 No.1191179
>>1191127
That's a weird kiss, but there is size difference so it passes.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/15 18:03:03 No.1191188
>>1191179

it's how animals 'kiss' in a sense, plus lacking lips like ours, it'd make sense to do it this way
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/16 13:00:46 No.1191463
File: spoof_u18chan.jpg - (155.75kb, 1349x568, spoof.jpg)
>>1191127
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/16 14:18:46 No.1191474
>>1191127

Dat smug face
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/16 17:23:29 No.1191608
>>1191463

>"fan made spoof"

no fucking shit, don't pussy out Geminisaint isn't gonna sue you
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/16 18:03:17 No.1191634
>>1191463
>>1191608
A shit one at that.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/16 23:10:37 No.1191681
File: Alt_page_u18chan.jpg - (504.48kb, 896x1280, Alt_page.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/17 01:42:51 No.1191714
>>1191681
Oh, come on, Anon, really? xD
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/17 01:48:28 No.1191715
File: so_fuckin_beta_u18chan.jpg - (43.82kb, 800x532, so_fuckin_beta.jpg)
This entire comic is some of the cringest shit I have ever glazed over. I mean wow, it reads like teenage "I never even hand-held" fanfiction and is so douche chilling I have to put on a sweater. Not to mention the artwork is average and the "straight out of 1999" coloring mediocre, at best.

Read this comic again at age 30, I guarantee you will not like it. Yes, I'm assuming its all 14 to 24 year olds in here. Just eating up this tripe.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/17 02:04:39 No.1191721
>>1191715

No one cares.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/17 02:27:22 No.1191725
>>1191715
While I agree with you, I can't help but comment that you write like someone who isn't even old enough to be out of high school themselves. Idiot teens who gush over poorly written teen drama are less irritating than idiot teens pretending to be adult.

edit: and if you're going to criticize writing, at least have the courtesy to learn what the idioms you're using mean before trying to apply them

Edited at 2016/12/17 02:29:15
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/17 02:27:37 No.1191726
>>1191681

Jeez man, there's no humor in this one at all! Even the edits are bad. Did you even try or were you just being lame?


>>1191463

This was all that was needed for a simple joke. And I wasn't even trying when I made this one.

Edited at 2016/12/17 02:28:39
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/17 04:34:12 No.1191783
File: greatkhalisharingan_u18chan.png - (211.71kb, 625x415, greatkhalisharingan.png)
>>1191715
you're a fuckin skateboard dude.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/17 15:12:56 No.1191936
>>1191726
>This was all that was needed for a simple joke. And I wasn't even trying when I made this one.

Yeah, it kinda shows.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/17 16:13:24 No.1191943
File: 2f9a85f8371426abe4c6faa95c0b937a_u18chan.jpg - (234.78kb, 1300x1300, 2f9a85f8371426abe4c6faa95c0b937a.jpg)
>>1189917
oh wow, it matched the art AND the pace
>>
BW100 2016/12/19 00:53:38 No.1192685
>>1191715
well man, from the person who question The heck on zootopia and its fans, you will get a lot of people who don't think a lot on this comic.

i can see how much padding the writer keeps at it with this fox and dragon, almost if the writer had no clue next so just keep at the "will they won't they" situation.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/19 12:43:35 No.1192858
File: a77cd41ecffaabab81963de39e98fe04_u18chan.jpg - (522.41kb, 896x1280, a77cd41ecffaabab81963de39e98fe04.jpg)
" Farin and Sekk'ral sitting in the tree, K-I- etc. "

Geminisaint
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/19 13:30:09 No.1192865
File: Page_76_ALT_u18chan.jpg - (480.08kb, 896x1280, Page_76_ALT.jpg)
>>1192858
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/19 13:35:22 No.1192866
Because of their size sek'ral's tongue should be down foxy boy's throat. Js
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/19 14:30:17 No.1192881
>>1192858
that dragon bulge is getting bigger and bigger...
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/19 20:38:11 No.1192998
The dragon's hand is large enough to crush Farin's head.

I hope Farin tops.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/19 22:08:56 No.1193079
It would make no sense for farin to top.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/19 22:27:00 No.1193084
Finally, a little action!

There's a slow boil, and then there's tossing a signal flare in a swimming pool.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/22 15:39:11 No.1194075
>>1193079
Farin topping the dragon makes perfect sense to me.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/22 16:11:43 No.1194081
>>1194075

Not really.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/22 20:14:52 No.1194209
>>1192998
>>1194075
Yes. Farin needs to top.
>>1194081
>>1193079
No one asked you.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/22 20:36:14 No.1194218
>>1194209

No one cares about your worthless opinion.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/22 21:31:10 No.1194226
>>1194218

Kind of like how nobody cares about yours?
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/23 00:03:00 No.1194258
>>1194226

No one asked for your opinion in the first place, shitstick.
>>
Bookwyrm 2016/12/23 00:49:57 No.1194264
File: 54143_aada8bb1d1ec9b95333d4aee89cc104a_u18chan.gif - (967.14kb, 384x537, 54143_aada8bb1d1ec9b95333d4aee89cc104a.gif)
>>1194209
>>1194218
>>1194226
>>1194258
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/23 03:20:36 No.1194340
File: polishkidcutout_u18chan.png - (186.51kb, 600x800, polishkidcutout.png)
>>1194258
Oh yeah? Well nobody asked for your opinion.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/23 05:28:06 No.1194386
Would you guys like some cheese?
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/23 05:34:54 No.1194388
>>1194386
The cheese was never meant to exist
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/26 16:17:33 No.1195727
File: geminisaint_077_u18chan.jpg - (400.3kb, 896x1280, geminisaint_077.jpg)

>>
J'Kierro 2016/12/27 00:31:30 No.1195980
I read that first line as "Do you want to see it, Farin?"

God(s) I'm getting as bad as those who seem to have a 1 word vocabulary... word in questioning being "SEX! SEX! SEX!"
>>
Mykel Dana 2016/12/27 03:20:31 No.1196042
all I can say is that it's about time. The comic could actually end here, and I would be happy.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/27 16:05:01 No.1196193
File: 1408305312015_u18chan.gif - (490.14kb, 360x203, 1408305312015.gif)
>>1196042
this
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/27 19:00:04 No.1196220
>>1196042

We haven't seen the climax yet. And of Course, the sex scene....
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/28 01:32:12 No.1196419
File: ab25fa71_u18chan.jpg - (65.49kb, 811x856, ab25fa71.jpg)
>>1196042
No!
<- This has to happen before the comic can end.
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/28 02:36:08 No.1196444
>>1196419
>wanting generic Big guy fucks little guy

I bet Farin has a giant cock and Sekk'ral with a nice ass.

Darkgem is overrated anyway :)
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/28 04:20:28 No.1196514
File: cfb_0_u18chan.jpg - (52.26kb, 625x560, cfb.jpg)
>>1196444
Noice b8
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/28 04:34:39 No.1196518
>>1196444
You forgot your "imo"
Darkgem is beautiful and should be overrated
>>
Furrynomous 2016/12/28 10:43:08 No.1196629
>>
Bookwyrm 2016/12/28 14:27:54 No.1196668
>>1196629
Darkgem, bless his sinful hand.
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2017/01/02 13:04:26 No.1198987
File: geminisaint_078_u18chan.jpg - (590.21kb, 896x1280, geminisaint_078.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/02 13:30:39 No.1198990
When this comic is finished, I will set up a special folder for it on my mobile phone ^^ This comic is amazing!
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/02 18:06:25 No.1199173
>>1198990
>phone
Do you not own a computer?
>>
Flash 2017/01/02 18:46:24 No.1199180
Next week:

Farin runs away crying. Dragon follows. Farin is like "I am so sorry. I am a freak and you must hate me!"
>>
' Anonymous 2017/01/02 19:09:39 No.1199187
>>1199180
Already happened, professor exposition. :/
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/02 22:28:00 No.1199242
>>1199173
I do but it can't hurt to save it in both computer and phone, I guess :'D
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/03 04:36:29 No.1199346
Next page: Farin turns to find that Sekk'ral has exposed his raging boner.
>>
Dribbler 2017/01/03 16:17:46 No.1199672
>>1199346
That would be extremely hot. Too bad it's clearly not gonna happen.
>>
J'Kierro 2017/01/04 15:09:52 No.1200106
>>1199346
OR that he's a female, then we'll get 200 post in a 3 sec time frame of whinny little bitches...
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/06 20:24:47 No.1200941
>>1198990
By the time this comic is finished, you will change your phone like 2 times.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/07 00:27:28 No.1201004
>>1200941
SD Card. Sure, I will change phones sooner or later but it's safe, you know...sorry for bothering you with that, though.

Edited at 2017/01/07 00:33:47
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/07 04:35:25 No.1201091
>>1201004
You're not bothering anyone by posting buddy, no need to apologize lmao
>>
Doxa 2017/01/07 05:52:38 No.1201106
RUB HIS COCK LITTLE MAN
UNLEASH THE MANSERPENT
RECEIIIIIIVE THE GIFT
>>
Page 79 Page 79 2017/01/09 14:09:27 No.1202014
File: 1483961449.geminisaint_079_u18chan.jpg - (504.52kb, 896x1280, 1483961449.geminisaint_079.jpg)
New Page!!!
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/09 15:45:19 No.1202029
>>1202014

Lmao. The trolling is real. I love this artist. I wonder how long it will be before the complaint posts appear?
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/09 16:40:09 No.1202043
File: drama_u18chan.png - (1.35mb, 896x1280, drama.png)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/09 20:50:49 No.1202124
>>1202014

Ba...baka sempai... i.. it's not like i liked touching you... or anything
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/09 21:42:54 No.1202135
>>1202043
You got me... Dammit!
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/10 08:17:58 No.1202327
The only thing this comic is missing is a OwO
>>
My Mate Furrynomous 2017/01/10 20:19:52 No.1202502
>>1202014

Merciful fuck, this comic is the absolute pure fine art.

79 pages of autistic introspective struggle of underdeveloped gay hamster-fox hybrid, which rotates around the elementary wish to get fucked by muscular beef. Hamster severely suffers due to an enormous variety of phobias and anxiety-related disorders, so up to this point there was nothing openly sexual at all, despite the fact that the main topic here is the wish for dick.

It is like festival-quality coming of age film about retarded boy-scout, who suddenly finds himself obsessively sexually attracted to former body-builder hobo, whom he found in the wood.

I am not even sarcastic - the struggle, intense borderline autism and the authors ability to outmaneuver any sex in any possible case (even in a form of unintentional trolling) turn this comic into rare piece of furry-related art.

I will not be surprised, when after all this blushing and anxious struggle to articulate words, the conversation will happen, in which dragon will reveal himself to be a female, and the desired bulge will appear to be formed by plentiful pubic hair. Then another 60+ pages will follow, in which the hamster will be fighting for his inner acceptance of himself, as of a non-binary person, followed by questioning of the tribe’s possible reaction to the fox-dragon hybrid children (another 20 pages). The sex in the end will be symbolically demonstrated with schematic text-only description.

We will afterwards be able to see the printed version in the separately dedicated room in Tate Modern, London.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/10 20:52:25 No.1202516
>>1202502
Rather than autism, that's moreso just the normal mid/early teen perception of how 'romance' works. The story, conflict, and development is standard teenage fanfic fare. If you're more mature than that, it's no surprise that you wouldn't like it. But then again, if you really were more mature, you also wouldn't be looking down on teens for being teens.
>>
Welp Fenenenenenenek 2017/01/14 01:08:26 No.1204666
It is true that immature horny guys, who are too impatient to get to action, cannot enjoy the beautiful romance, cute shyness and development of the bonds.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/14 01:16:39 No.1204669
>>1202502
Could you give Farin a little credit? He's courting a dragon that's technically supposed to pop his eyes out and eat his entrails. Instead he's working on a first-time, inter-species gay relationship that could potentially ruin his personal life or his actual life.

I'd fucking take it slow too. He already got to first base and this comic is being developed better than the "dick in ass in the second panel" comic format we're used to.

Calm your tits. Y'all like to fucking complain more than anything.
>>
Hemlyn 2017/01/16 11:54:08 No.1206576
File: 1484567118.geminisaint_080_u18chan.jpg - (621.85kb, 896x1280, 1484567118.geminisaint_080.jpg)
Happy Monday, everyone :)
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/16 14:38:48 No.1206620
File: doit_u18chan.jpg - (15.41kb, 480x360, doit.jpg)
>>1206576
JUST FUCK ALREADY!
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/16 17:54:44 No.1206665
>>1206620
Be patient
At least we are at foreplay now
>>
Furrylicious 2017/01/16 19:56:17 No.1206725
File: quitesmashing_u18chan.png - (45.85kb, 250x140, quite smashing.png)
>>1206620
Patience penguin, we'll get the goods soon
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/17 04:37:07 No.1207104
If they have human cocks I'm out.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/17 05:25:23 No.1207111
>>1207104
If they have human cocks I'm in.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/17 06:22:06 No.1207118
>>1207104
>>1207111
Well when we do see cocks, I'll be doing the hokey pokey and shake mine all about.
>>
Doxa 2017/01/17 08:45:55 No.1207143
When they finally fuck the cum release is going to be so pent up it'll mow down half the forest.

But I really like these foreplay pages.
That's right show how much you WANT IT.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/17 13:38:26 No.1207184
Sekkral: Check out my pecs.
Farin: Your pecs are epic.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/17 15:30:38 No.1207221
i don't think sek is natty
>>
Wut 2017/01/17 20:40:28 No.1207305
>>1207104
>If they have human cocks I'm out.
>>1207111
>If they have human cocks I'm in.

And repeat that a bunch of times and at least SOMEONE in this damn thing will blow a load.
>>
Meowser!j5jdS4OeYA 2017/01/18 00:24:17 No.1207385
>>1207305
If they have cocks, I'm in

We've been waiting too much time for this, so now it doesn't matter
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/19 00:53:02 No.1207726
Is that new page out of order?
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/19 01:10:12 No.1207728
This is page 80. They're going to fuck before page 100. But my semester is 15 weeks. So it is possible that I will have my degree before they fuck. Amusing thought.
>>
dragon himself 2017/01/20 02:13:35 No.1208096
Is he wearing a breastplate with nipples?
>>
Mauro Elias 2017/01/22 03:52:00 No.1209029
¿Que pasó?... ¿Eso es todo? D:
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/23 12:28:47 No.1209661
File: 1485169895.geminisaint_081_u18chan.jpg - (528.45kb, 896x1280, 1485169895.geminisaint_081.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/23 14:12:48 No.1209691
another page of nothing
>>
Skylar 2017/01/23 17:05:04 No.1209731
oh my god his arms xD
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/23 17:33:37 No.1209736
You know, if you went through and took out all the useless pages that don't advance the story or provide any meaningful interactions, this comic would be about 1/3 as long as it is.

Art is fine, story is fine. It's just the pacing that makes a glacier look like a drag racer.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/23 21:40:23 No.1209787
>>1209661

Mother of god... smh.
>>
Doxa 2017/01/23 23:34:47 No.1209903
I would laugh my ass off if it ended up being like pec vore or something and that's why he's all muscular.

Like "I told that boy the dragon would eat him." he just didn't say how.

I love your muscles.
Then be my muscles.
I've made a mistake.
I've made a penis.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/24 01:38:58 No.1209941
File: ScreenShot2017-01-23at8.38.08PM_u18chan.png - (2.53mb, 1700x1390, Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 8.38.08 PM.png)
>>1209661
>I wish I had more hands
lol, hey GeminiSaint
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/24 05:02:53 No.1209992
"...So I could give those titties 4 thumbs down!!"
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/24 07:37:49 No.1210085
I check up on this thread literally half a year later and they still haven't fucked. *sigh*

At least they've begun foreplay.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/24 10:06:37 No.1210115
Lol geminisaint is such a fucking troll I both love it and hate it
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/25 13:01:40 No.1210520
>>1210115

Stop posting geminisaint we all already know how big your ego is
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/25 15:26:03 No.1210551
>>1210085
Sort of foreplay.
Maybe?
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/27 03:23:09 No.1211181
File: you_u18chan.jpg - (386.35kb, 1281x1457, you.jpg)
>>1202502
golf clap
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/30 11:21:19 No.1213209
File: 1485774541.geminisaint_082_u18chan.jpg - (585.19kb, 896x1280, 1485774541.geminisaint_082.jpg)
I got u guys a present.
>>
Hemlyn 2017/01/30 12:48:26 No.1213243
>>1213209
This is a pretty awesome present. Cheers!
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/30 13:21:35 No.1213260
>>1213209
There we go, actual foreplay.
>>
Flash 2017/01/30 14:14:00 No.1213289
It is enough for now!

This is the third page of the exact same thing (which is barely a thing).

I already sense a sex scene done with just two panels or something. Or foxy running away _again_ -_-

It will be absolutely alright, if not even enjoyable when finished in 2021 but for now it is nothing but torturing the fans :(
>>
BrandonXFox 2017/01/30 16:19:27 No.1213411
well heres hoping our brave Farin will unleash the dragon cock next page! >:3
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/30 16:21:52 No.1213412
>>1213411

We're probably looking at another 3-4 pages of nothing much at all before anything gets taken out.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/30 17:07:54 No.1213416
82 pages and not a single dick was seen.
Slowest comic ever.
>>
Doxa 2017/01/30 20:11:04 No.1213501
This is getting so good. The creator is pretty good at build up and foreplay.
It's got to get lewwwwwwder though. Keep traveling down and kiss his bulge.
Or have Farin's face find its way into his armpits or between his balls.
Let Sekkral himself start getting horny and handsy and have them both just go to work on each other. Until the dragon sports a huge erection for his little lover to worship.

That cock, for allllll the buildup this series has had by now, that cock should be JUST as big and intimidating as the rest of his body. I want it to be a giant veiny monster that would take up half of Farin's body. Full on furry proportions man. And have the fox kiss and adore and worship its whole length just like he's been doing for the rest of Sekkral's body.

That- that would make me even happier with this comic.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/30 23:17:52 No.1213692
Okay, my guess is next page we get some bulge, and in two or three pages we get dicc.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/31 07:15:33 No.1213886
please gods dont let the dick be censored...
>>
Furrynomous 2017/01/31 08:41:00 No.1213905
File: IMG_6988_u18chan.jpg - (252.97kb, 815x1157, IMG_6988.JPG)
>>1213886

That's not possible.
>>
Meowser!j5jdS4OeYA 2017/02/06 04:52:38 No.1216995
It's almost monday, time to complain about this comic.

To GeminiSaint: If you are reading this, please, please upload two pages this week.

Edited at 2017/02/06 04:52:56
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/06 06:27:48 No.1217018
>>1213905
where is that lucario picture from? Do you have an FA link to it?
>>
A guy with no life 2017/02/06 07:04:47 No.1217022
>>1213886
What are you fucking paranoid? (Idubbbz reference)

Edited at 2017/02/06 07:05:58
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/06 12:19:26 No.1217063
File: 1486380089.geminisaint_083_u18chan.jpg - (532.74kb, 896x1280, 1486380089.geminisaint_083.jpg)
hehehe

artist confirmed next page comic goes from mature to adult
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/06 13:20:03 No.1217076
File: vwMin_u18chan.gif - (583.51kb, 320x213, vwMin.gif)
>>1217063
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/06 14:30:10 No.1217092
File: gay-seal-gif_u18chan.gif - (110.01kb, 284x284, gay-seal-gif.gif)
Next page: Farins two frinds jump out from a bush and shout GAAAAAAY
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/06 17:26:29 No.1217172
>>1217063

Damn. For not really showing anything, that's pretty hot
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2017/02/06 18:30:31 No.1217206
File: 84_u18chan.gif - (988.57kb, 245x245, 84.gif)
>>1217063
>>
Doxa 2017/02/06 22:19:38 No.1217330
Yesss
>>
Furrylicious 2017/02/06 22:41:10 No.1217375
File: 1457070760930_u18chan.gif - (2.97mb, 720x405, 1457070760930.gif)
>>1217063
BY THE FURRY HEAVENS ITS HAPPENING!!!!
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/06 23:05:15 No.1217396
>>1098980
I still believe...
Make it happen Gemini!
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/07 11:00:10 No.1217562
File: Iloveher_c2ca372c34b8662d07bd569839d28393_u18chan.gif - (158.27kb, 79x100, I+love+her+_c2ca372c34b8662d07bd569839d28393.gif)
>>1217063

Here we go!
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/13 11:42:43 No.1220520
File: 1486985722.geminisaint_084_u18chan.jpg - (516kb, 896x1280, 1486985722.geminisaint_084.jpg)
Nextel page
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/13 12:40:33 No.1220528
>>1220520
WE HAVE DICK

FINALLY
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/13 13:00:27 No.1220530
>>1217206
Wow, it's actually been 84 pages, huh.
>>
Doxa 2017/02/13 13:07:03 No.1220533
YESSSSSSS
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/13 13:07:12 No.1220534
Farin's come a long way from denying his desires. Good for him.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/13 13:09:33 No.1220535
>>1220520
Yes! Veiny cock is the best cock.
>>
BrandonXFox 2017/02/13 13:14:01 No.1220537
Finally some penis! Now go on Farin get in there damnit! X3
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/13 13:38:16 No.1220540
Best of all, it's not spiky.

*Laughs at the cries of desperation of other furries in the background*
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/13 14:46:20 No.1220559
File: Clever01_u18chan.jpg - (41.3kb, 625x263, Clever 01.jpg)
>>1220540
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/13 15:03:40 No.1220565
Not the kind of depiction I was expecting for this art style. Nice.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/13 17:24:39 No.1220602
It's a human cock...

*goes flaccid*

:(
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/13 17:49:41 No.1220607
*sniff* it's everything I ever wanted...
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/13 18:28:55 No.1220613
>>1220530
It all makes sense now...
Holy SHIT!
Jesus.
I need a moment.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/13 18:37:51 No.1220618
File: 1460620583.kamelotnoah_glosario_ck_u18chan.png - (11.24kb, 272x171, 1460620583.kamelotnoah_glosario_ck.png)
>>1220602

What do these people expect? Some sort of spiked shark shaped prehensile ass ripper?
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/13 18:51:45 No.1220628
>>1220618
All this yes
>>
https://u18chan.com/board/u18chan/gc/topic/1098643#1098643 moises 2017/02/13 20:35:33 No.1220689
Finally a dick, suck this fuck dick now
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/13 20:45:39 No.1220693
He probably get fucked in another 50 pages or so.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/13 22:45:59 No.1220723
File: maxresdefault_14_u18chan.jpg - (63.59kb, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg)
YES!
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/13 22:47:30 No.1220725
>>1220520
nice dick on him.
>>
AnonyMoose 2017/02/13 23:43:46 No.1220749
There must be a lot of uncircumcised Furries out there (are at least those that have artistic skill). Not really complaining as much as making observation when it comes to art.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/13 23:45:56 No.1220752
Come to think of it, his dick is as big as Farin's arm.

Fox should top the dragon.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/13 23:55:18 No.1220754
>>1220749

Why assume that? Cut guys can like uncut cocks too, same deal with furries.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/14 00:06:03 No.1220759
>>1220520

The amount of detail on this is amazing. I'm more curious how long it took to make this page and polishing it up to look so... real.

Hell I can feel the weight of his balls when Farin lifts one of them.

Edited at 2017/02/14 00:08:19
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/14 01:25:09 No.1220778
>>1220520
Wait, how did Sekkral not get hard after all that kneading and fondling?
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/14 02:25:56 No.1220798
That... is a fucking perfect cock. Oh my god. Thank you.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/14 02:41:07 No.1220801
File: 200_s_5_u18chan.gif - (42.08kb, 403x200, 200_s.gif)
>>1220559
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/14 02:42:02 No.1220804
File: 1380682859032_u18chan.gif - (809.56kb, 225x183, 1380682859032.gif)
>>1220520

>Another big guy with big dick fucks smaller guy comic

RIP, I'll ignore this thread so I don't have to see it with all the women and faggy men here.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/14 02:42:15 No.1220805
File: 3000years_u18chan.png - (355.33kb, 599x398, 3000 years.PNG)
>>1220520
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/14 03:10:56 No.1220817
>>1220804
He's a fox. They have the amazing ability to make enormous dicks disappear lol
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/14 04:59:20 No.1220854
>>1220804

...And what, you were expecting Sekk'ral, who is huge compared to Farin, to have a dick that is the same size as the fox that's half his height and width?
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/14 06:46:20 No.1220886
>>1220854
Muscle and big dick is an overused trope to the point where it's not sexy, it's just a boring fantasy.

Farin with a big dick would add a hot contrast between him and Sekk'ral with the big body (and booty). It gives him a physical trait other than being a piece of ass.
>>
AnonyMoose 2017/02/14 07:05:53 No.1220889
>>1220749

While that's true, (and again - nothin wrong with that) I find most furry comics I come across that are made by guys, feature uncircumcised ones. Which in said (AD, Mark Wulfgar, Rrowdybeast, etc) comics, the foreskin is used as accessory more than anything.

Nonetheless it was just an observation or assumption.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/14 07:20:37 No.1220893
>>1220817
>>1220854

I'm not >>1220804, but his complaint is about too many furry comics where the bigger guy tops the smaller guy, which seems like the direction this comic may be heading. Personally I'd rather see Farin fuck a big green ass than ride a big green dick.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/14 07:38:15 No.1220894
File: 4447170_u18chan.jpg - (18.44kb, 430x241, 4447170.jpg)
And it was a penis.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/14 07:50:25 No.1220899
File: 200_s_6_u18chan.gif - (41.41kb, 269x200, 200_s.gif)
>>1220893
>>1220804

Why complain now. How were you two incapable of seeing the direction of this comic from tire 5.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/14 10:21:58 No.1220928
Whoah the dragon have got a big dick of the size of my MOAAAR
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/14 10:41:26 No.1220939
File: hahaohwow_u18chan.jpg - (48.18kb, 600x467, hahaohwow.jpg)
>>1220602
>>1220804
>>1220886

>complaining about a fictional animal anthro's penis on the gay board

Did you guys forget where we are or something?
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/14 11:14:35 No.1220945
Well, in the original story, the dragon had a slit.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/14 12:47:42 No.1220992
File: tumblr_mqtyr0bSam1rjo4eno1_250_u18chan.gif - (389.14kb, 218x179, tumblr_mqtyr0bSam1rjo4eno1_250.gif)
>>1220886
So basically...

"Waaah the comic doesn't pander to my particular fetish, this artist sucks!!"

Except it's thinly wrapped up in an illusion of actually being valid criticism.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/14 14:51:40 No.1221027
>>1220945
What original story?
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/14 15:07:49 No.1221030
>>1221027
On sofurry, it's a really old story back from yiffstar's time. It's been mentioned before to point out how inferior this comic is because of how long it dragged on. Only the fox and the dragon were in it, no useless side characters that only served as obstacles. This sex scene that took a million years to get to happened right after the fox saw the dragon bathing.

The fox was far less wishy-washy, didn't waste time in denial, and went for what he wanted when he had the chance. He also got a full frontal view of the dragon at the very beginning and the dragon was stated to have a slit.

This adaptation tried to develop the romance and characters, but all it did was avert instant sex and achieve Naruto levels of filler. Apparently there were sequel chapters, but I never knew it until the creator said he took them down to avoid spoilers, so perhaps the sequel chapters' stories are being set up here, but it was handled poorly. And I'm not even just saying it because of the weekly schedule, it is really just poor pacing.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/14 15:19:00 No.1221033
File: 4900093_u18chan.jpg - (21.14kb, 250x152, 4900093.jpg)
>>1221030

You are looking at the narrative in terms of "When it happens" whereas a lot of people actually enjoy the "Meanwhile" of it.

Not using overcomplicated writer's term in case you attack my pacing or the development of this post.

Edited at 2017/02/14 15:21:30
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/14 15:39:21 No.1221035
>>1220992
>fetish

I ain't asking for titty twisters or leather zambonis, just an interesting twist.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/14 17:30:26 No.1221076
>>1221033
*Gives a brief glance at the overwhelming negative opinion on the pacing of the comic, then back to your claim of the majority enjoying the "meanwhile"* ...Yeah, sure.

And seriously? A bitchy passive-aggressive remark about my criticism of the comic's pacing to excuse your lack of a proper counter? Just sit in the corner and don't embarrass yourself by trying to invalidate reasonable criticism. This COULD have been handled better, there's no way around it. The original story is slightly better despite the cliched instant hookup and love at first sight. I recognize what the comic tried to do, it just didn't do it well.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/20 12:15:30 No.1224337
File: 1487591752.geminisaint_085_u18chan.jpg - (499.73kb, 896x1280, 1487591752.geminisaint_085.jpg)
>Okay, so the reaction to the non-feral genitalia was far more subdued than I thought it would be, so I guess I kinda wrote all that stuff for nothing. Oops. However, what I did see was another "war" I had forgotten existed: Cut Vs. Uncut.
>A few people have expressed varying degrees of displeasure to find Sekk'ral's sausage is uncut. And that's a bit surprising to me, considering humans don't exist in this world, which also means human religions don't exist either, from which one could conclude that the concept of circumcision is simply non existent in the world this comic takes place in.
>Outside the comic itself, there's also the fact that I live in a country where uncut is the norm by a wide, wide, wiiiiiide margin, to the point where circumcised phalli are so rare they may as well -for all intents and purposes- not exist. So, there's that too; a key external factor which should hopefully explain why I would naturally gravitate towards the presence of an intact foreskin.
>See you next week for more Farin-focused furry filth.
>>
Flash 2017/02/20 12:42:26 No.1224384
Wow... this cock almost exactly looks like my biggest dildo!

Uncut is the natural status of a cock. Deal with it. Non religious people mostly get cut because of a racist, human hating asshole who wanted to stop kids from whacking the mole (yeah... he did the lube industry a favor but that's about all)
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/20 13:34:12 No.1224439
>>1224337

Good lords you over did it on the cock length! I know people joke around with "Foxes" having endless butt space but jeez man!

Can you at least tone it down a few inches, a little bit above half its size. Then its believable. Shat mate.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/20 13:53:05 No.1224442
File: 957961-mara_u18chan.jpg - (19.34kb, 320x320, 957961-mara.jpg)
>>1224337

Welp, that dick doesn't work for me.
Immediately thought of this.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/20 13:56:48 No.1224443
>>1224439

> Boring People Alert
Also, those kind of dicks DO exist. You boring, boring human.

>>1224337

> Implying circumcision is only done for religious means / didn't exist before religion.

Dude, some of us just love cut dicks. And some don't. Keep drawing nonetheless.

Edited at 2017/02/20 13:59:27
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/20 13:58:18 No.1224444
>>1224439
> Good lords you over did it on the cock length! I know people joke around with "Foxes" having endless butt space but jeez man!

Not really.

His size, while being fairly gifted, is more than valid for his overall body size. The cock only looks huge because of size difference between him and a fox that is barely above half his height.
Making it small enough for it to look appropriate in the hands of Farin would make Sekral look like he has a micropenis.

Also for the record, anatomy wise it's entirely possible for Farin to take that cock. Girth might be a problem for a totally virgin butthole, but length wise it should fit mostly all the way, assuming Sekral pushes past the rectum and partially into the lower intestine.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/20 15:38:19 No.1224461
>>1224337
Damn after making me wait for over a year for it this comic is certainly not wasting my time with its porn.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/20 16:29:44 No.1224471
It seems like there is more detail in that cock than there is in Farin's face.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/20 18:28:04 No.1224510
>>1224471
In furry porn there is ALWAYS the most detail on the genitals.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/20 18:43:45 No.1224513
>>1224510

I mean yes, but Farrin's face is pretty fuzzy and low quality whereas Sekkral's cock is a polished pillar of art. It's a more pronounced version of SD vs HD, you can even see the two side-by-side in this latest strip!

It's not a big complaint, just kinda hard not to notice, even compared to other furry comics.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/20 21:49:16 No.1224568
>>1224513

Face ? What face ? I only see a beautiful green dick in the comic.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/21 00:42:23 No.1224644
>>1220886
Small dom with a big dick/topping a bigger sub is ALSO an overused trope I happen to see almost everywhere now a days. Whats worse is if the top is overly feminine looking or too skinny, which is a turn off for me

So yeah, it may be a boring fantasy to YOU, but not everyone has the same taste in things

Edited at 2017/02/21 00:43:39
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/21 03:37:47 No.1224892
File: IMG_1125_0_u18chan.jpg - (514.3kb, 896x1280, IMG_1125.JPG)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/21 04:14:34 No.1224907
>>1224892
So I guess this comic is being moved to gore.

Farrin WILL die if he gets fucked by that big dragon dong.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/21 04:41:21 No.1224914
What I would give to have that dragon daddy fill my rectum with his warm seed.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/21 05:27:27 No.1224933
>>1224892

what a HECK of a cock

That's what happens when we claimed too much for this scene
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/21 05:54:55 No.1224948
>>1224337
Can't wait to see this cock going in your butt, Farin...
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/21 07:25:03 No.1224969
Every one on this board is horny now in anticipation of the Dragon dick.

All hail the glorious dong!
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/21 10:38:29 No.1224995
>>1224907

You are clearly not familiar with Bad Dragon videos if you think that ratio of dragon dick will kill someone.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/21 11:15:26 No.1224998
>>1224907

Comparing Farin to the size of his surroundings (Trees, bushes, comparable animals) we can clearly see he is of approximately human height, albeit a small human.

I am a small human, and I could send you cams where I take a dildo of comparable size. But won't because this is a furry board.

With that said, Everyone, pls, check more porn. You are wrong if you think small bottoms can't take the D.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/21 12:04:00 No.1225002
>>1224998
>I am a small human

Really? I could have mistaken you for a crocodile. Seriously, why are you pointing that out? Unless things other then humans have been posting here
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/21 15:09:21 No.1225051
>>1225002

The commentary was directed at my size in a snarky form.

I forgive you, for Words Are Hard.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/21 16:41:04 No.1225086
>>1224998
>I am a small human
UUUU
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/21 22:33:52 No.1225203
Will we ever see the elusive Thursday release again?
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/22 12:23:18 No.1225469
File: hotdog_u18chan.jpg - (206.46kb, 869x936, hotdog.jpg)

>>
TristenTehArgo 2017/02/26 01:37:38 No.1227031
I don't know why, but I feel like the elder is going to catch them... if he does, please let it be AFTER Sekk cums!
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/26 03:07:56 No.1227072
>>1227031
>I don't know why, but I feel like the elder is going to catch them...
I vote he jumps out of the bushes, opens his trench coat and ejaculates.

Edited at 2017/02/26 03:08:55
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/26 03:47:32 No.1227079
File: hqdefault_13_u18chan.jpg - (22.35kb, 480x360, hqdefault.jpg)
>>1227072
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/27 12:23:37 No.1227756
File: 1488197893.geminisaint_086_u18chan.jpg - (554.84kb, 896x1280, 1488197893.geminisaint_086.jpg)

>>
Likes the Colour Purple 2017/02/27 13:43:56 No.1227782
>>1227756

Man, this Comic sure started sucking.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/27 14:32:21 No.1227817
File: tasty_cheese_u18chan.png - (1.3mb, 1200x672, tasty_cheese.png)
>>1227756
If there were some moist smegma on that cock. It'd be so perfect.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/27 14:57:45 No.1227835
>>1227817
Please stop.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/27 17:47:18 No.1227948
>>1227817

i agree, dragon cock cheese would be the fucking most amazing thing ever!
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/27 22:31:49 No.1228211
File: oops_u18chan.gif - (774.93kb, 300x240, oops.gif)
'waiting for elder or friends to show up be like
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/27 22:47:19 No.1228230
>>1227756

Those two last panels were just a giant fuck you to the cut/uncut stupid discussion xD
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/28 05:56:58 No.1228393
>>1227782

was that a fucking pun?
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/28 12:35:49 No.1228581
>>1228211
did he died?
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/28 13:08:58 No.1228653
>>1227948
>>1227817

Nope, the dragon washes himself, we know this.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/28 15:09:03 No.1228756
>>1228581
No.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220601/Heart-stopping-moment-man-plunges-cliff-edge-gymnastic-stunt-goes-horribly-wrong-caught-film.html
>>
Furrynomous 2017/02/28 21:07:40 No.1228875
File: 15_pics_u18chan.jpg - (33.67kb, 512x389, 15_pics.jpg)
>>1227817

Wtf, man...
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/01 02:28:57 No.1229017
>>1227031
I hope his cum hit the elder right in his eyes.
>>
me 2017/03/02 01:50:20 No.1229427
Foreskin is sexy, mmmmm <3
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/05 21:54:10 No.1231193
File: 1488720364.wolfiecanem_sekrel_cock_hug_1_u18chan.png - (1.67mb, 2000x2000, 1488720364.wolfiecanem_sekrel_cock_hug_1.png)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/05 21:55:15 No.1231194
File: 1488720545.wolfiecanem_sekrel_cock_hug_2_u18chan.png - (2mb, 2000x2000, 1488720545.wolfiecanem_sekrel_cock_hug_2.png)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/05 21:56:14 No.1231195
File: 1488720690.wolfiecanem_sekrel_cock_hug_3_u18chan.png - (1.35mb, 2000x1000, 1488720690.wolfiecanem_sekrel_cock_hug_3.png)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/05 21:56:56 No.1231196
File: 1488720782.wolfiecanem_sekrel_cock_hug_4_u18chan.png - (1.31mb, 1000x2000, 1488720782.wolfiecanem_sekrel_cock_hug_4.png)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/06 12:09:00 No.1231594
File: 1488800254.geminisaint_087_u18chan.jpg - (581.1kb, 896x1280, 1488800254.geminisaint_087.jpg)

>>
Flash 2017/03/06 12:12:51 No.1231596
>>1231594


Wow ... from shy gay in denial to passionate cock worshiper who wants nothing but swallow cum in just a few minutes?

Well done Farin!
You had the whory dick sucker in you all the time. Now you can live up to your talents!
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/06 12:42:10 No.1231601
>>1231596
He is a fox after all.
>>
Likes the Colour Purple 2017/03/06 14:13:55 No.1231609
File: e44_1_u18chan.gif - (500.17kb, 300x268, e44.gif)
>>1231601
>>
Anon 2017/03/06 16:41:11 No.1231677
Lmao the watermelon juice springing from her mouth is gold
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/06 16:51:50 No.1231683
>>1231609
That's a woman!?
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/06 18:57:33 No.1231714
>>1231683

*Female. Don't humanise it.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/06 19:34:05 No.1231723
File: 1488813002.wolfiecanem_megasekk_ral_u18chan.png - (1.31mb, 2000x1556, 1488813002.wolfiecanem_megasekk_ral.png)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/06 19:47:15 No.1231726
>>1231723
Oh gawd whyy
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/06 19:52:32 No.1231731
>>1231723

>Check 'em
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/07 00:00:54 No.1231857
Well, now that we clearly see where this is going, I just want to say... This comic was kind of a turnoff for me, because I like a more aggressive muscle top. Sekk'ral seemed like he could take it or leave it, instead of feeling lustful toward Farin. I mean, he's older, he should know the ropes- wtf? I was especially surprised when he was confused about Farin's odd behavior, like the possibility of romance had never crossed his mind before (instead of him hoping for it). For me, the best part was when Farin imagined him turning evil and lifting him out of the water. I really thought that represented Farin's secret desire to be dominated, and that he'd eventually confess to Sekk'ral and coax him into being more aggressive.

Anyway, a comic isn't really hot for me unless both characters have been dying to do it, and Sekk'ral has been too passive for me. This is pretty much just male body worship, from Farin's perspective.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/07 01:59:31 No.1231908
File: cd0_u18chan.jpg - (168.01kb, 700x700, cd0.jpg)
>shy fox turns out to be a dick-addicted faggot
>2017
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/07 09:07:52 No.1232045
>>1231857
Going at the pace of the closeted virgin is a damned nice thing to do. It's not just body worship, it's decency.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/07 17:04:37 No.1232175
>>1231857
This is literally the first time they're touching each other, and Farin has been so jumpy & nervous that any sudden movement might give him a heart attack, lol. Any good top would take it slow in this moment. The rougher stuff can happen later.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/07 19:26:50 No.1232243
>>1232175

Exactly my words
>>
Kit S. 2017/03/08 03:20:22 No.1232437
File: 47991fcb190533314e674abc49155a86_u18chan.gif - (1.99mb, 294x327, 47991fcb190533314e674abc49155a86.gif)
>>1231594

Next page is gonna be like
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/08 08:57:15 No.1232606
File: karate-kick-takedown_u18chan.gif - (1.96mb, 370x351, karate-kick-takedown.gif)
>>1231857
Who knows, maybe Farin will snap and and suddenly top.

Edited at 2017/03/08 08:58:39
>>
me 2017/03/08 13:55:55 No.1232666
Lol, top and bottom labels and stereotype thinking. Why can't two guys in a relationship just be equals and not strictly top and bottom? I would be happy if they both were top and bottom, as they choose :P
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/08 14:34:17 No.1232674
>>1232606
>see gif
>karate
Dude that's no karate that's Viet vo dao
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2017/03/08 17:39:29 No.1232735
>>1232666
Indeed. Sekk being a switch would be hot, and a more interesting twist to their relationship.

>>1232437
Thou art made of kek and win
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2017/03/13 12:09:59 No.1234676
File: 1489406714.geminisaint_088_u18chan.jpg - (533.67kb, 896x1280, 1489406714.geminisaint_088.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/13 12:23:38 No.1234681
>>1234676
Now to see if he'll return the favor someway.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/13 14:07:36 No.1234697
>>1234681
I'd love to see a twist where Sekk'ral goes bottom.

Only hope this doesn't become a vore comic.
>>
Tristen The Argo 2017/03/13 14:11:55 No.1234699
Why would you stutter in thought?
>>
Flash 2017/03/13 15:54:37 No.1234736
>>1234699

Never had an insanely strong orgasm?

You thinking just snaps out.
Well... at least mine does.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/13 17:55:33 No.1234805
File: TRZYMAJCIEMNIEKURWA__u18chan.gif - (611.11kb, 250x188, TRZYMAJCIEMNIEKURWA_.gif)
Oh well lets wait for next monday...
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/13 21:56:57 No.1234934
>>1234676
There, the dragon spunk yall've been waiting fo
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/14 03:59:19 No.1235118
yeah and it only took about 2 YEARS to get to it
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2017/03/14 21:39:54 No.1235421
>>1235118
No wonder he was so pent up
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/20 11:54:58 No.1237812
File: 1490009367.geminisaint_089_u18chan.jpg - (601.41kb, 896x1280, 1490009367.geminisaint_089.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/20 12:50:29 No.1237826
Here comes the vore
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/20 12:52:37 No.1237827
>>1237812

"And now"......"Could I interest you in a time share cabin? If you sit over there, I have some pamphlets and some slides."

Edited at 2017/03/20 12:59:20
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/20 14:04:20 No.1237849
>>1237826
>>1237827

Plot Twist:

"Can't let it end there fox!"

*dragon does a half barrel roll and lifts his tail

"Fuck me foxy...!"
>>
Four-Letter Word RBN 2017/03/20 17:52:06 No.1237923
I guessing that Ferin's friends saw that action.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/20 20:33:32 No.1237966
>>1237923
And they have boners.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/20 22:29:52 No.1238006
"Farin now I'm gonna eat off your ass"
"Oh :D"
"Like, literally"
"Oh D:"
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/27 12:22:55 No.1240907
File: 1490615534.geminisaint_090_u18chan.jpg - (601.75kb, 896x1280, 1490615534.geminisaint_090.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/27 12:25:02 No.1240908
>>1240907

GeminiSaint for reals...!? You're going to cock block your own character like that?

Damn. /hashtag Viciousartist

Edited at 2017/03/27 12:26:41
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/27 12:42:00 No.1240910
>>1240907

Ignore the crying Sekk'ral. His asshole better look like someone went river dancing on lasagna.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/27 14:11:49 No.1240926
>>1240907

>Sucking dick and loving it
>Potential lover wants to go a little further with you
>imma just sit here and cry, yo~

Welp, thats the end of that. No sense in having a cry baby as a potential husbando :D
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/27 14:25:32 No.1240934
>>1240926

> Welp, thats the end of that. No sense in having a cry baby as a potential husbando :D

Pretty much. I know I will be bashed for this but... there was a retired American TV show called "Friends" and during an episode they had a guest star "Bruce Willis" and his character was a wimpy cry baby.

Every time he had sex or had sex with Rachel, he would cry for a couple of half hours; after sex.


This scenario basically reminded me of this and the dragon's response is literally the same as Rachel's. Kek.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/27 16:18:14 No.1240988
>>1240934
I think...
Farin will reconsider...
He is still afraid because of having thoughts like this...
>>1098769
Maybe just taking it slowly...
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/27 16:20:13 No.1240990
Sorry it was meant for this
>>1240926
I think...
Farin will reconsider...
He is still afraid because of having thoughts like this...
>>1098769
Maybe just taking it slowly...
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/27 16:42:11 No.1240999
File: Edit_u18chan.jpg - (2.75kb, 199x78, Edit.jpg)
>>1240988
>>1240990

Just you know, that exists. When you make mistakes you want to fix.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/27 17:19:47 No.1241007
>>1240934
Idk, your mileage may vary. That Friends episode never sat right with me because it felt as if it was reinforcing the toxic idea that men shouldn't cry and that they are looked down on as weaker if they do. Eh.

That said, I feel like the dragon's response is the opposite of Rachel's. He was moving a bit too fast when his partner was clearly not ready. He's stepping back and respecting boundaries.

Edited at 2017/03/27 17:20:03
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/27 17:26:12 No.1241009
>>1240999
Thanx...
I will keep that in mind next time I state or write a comment...
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/27 17:53:44 No.1241013
File: Mara_u18chan.jpg - (553.46kb, 896x1280, Mara.jpg)
>>1240907

Edited at 2017/03/27 17:56:36
>>
Flash 2017/03/27 18:09:02 No.1241016
Farin is alright here.

The crying is a little too much maybe but I can have some empathy.

He is still a virgin in all regards and he was almost fainting before the blowjob started. Also some kind of silly regret might kick in right now. He did what he did an swallowed so gladly because that's what he wanted all the time but he won't admit so fast though.

And to be fair - the perspective of that huge dick that is even in furry world a lot for the tiny fox to take.
Especially a few minutes after you saw another cock the first time at all.

Mr. Dragon Senpai will surely accept that. He might be annoyed at some point but for now we can assume he has actually fallen for that innocent naive cuteness.
From the couple pages we saw over the god damn last two years (almost) we know that he is a good caring guy.

He wont rape Farin for sure...
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/27 21:02:32 No.1241060
>>1241016
Yeah, but this means we won't have super rough dragon-fox sex. Look at Sekk'rai, he is so on edge. It would be the best sex ever of anyone's life.

But instead we'll have casual. Well, then.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/27 21:56:36 No.1241088
File: IMG_20160604_131321_u18chan.jpg - (417.27kb, 1024x909, IMG_20160604_131321.jpg)
You ruin it Farin...but meh...lets wait next week...
>>
Furrynomous 2017/03/28 01:06:18 No.1241158
>>1241013

Yes pls!
>>
moises 2017/03/29 23:18:04 No.1241852
Shit,fuck this fox boy soon
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/03 12:01:44 No.1244160
File: 1491219606.geminisaint_091_u18chan.jpg - (496.5kb, 896x1280, 1491219606.geminisaint_091.jpg)

>>
Flash 2017/04/03 12:09:00 No.1244162
I think Sekk could actually get a little mad here. Not much but more than ever before.

Those words might even hurt this gentle giant... he could deal with the fear first but he might feel a little left down by Farin who still doesn't trust him no matter how understanding he was before.

It could also make him sad or something.

That would be cock blocking but it would at least be more interesting than a plain kiss and some comforting words towards Farin.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/03 18:01:44 No.1244249
>>1244160

Well that was an interesting plot twist.

We went from cute to depressing and now a dragon has blue balls. Also... that is so stupid of a line to say; the first time penetration always hurts, so its a promise he can't keep.

I know innocence plays a role a lot but good golly gosh, virgins are such a pain.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/03 19:33:44 No.1244293
File: blowjob_u18chan.jpg - (270.55kb, 570x575, blowjob.jpg)
>>1244162
should've continue to something like this
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/03 19:35:48 No.1244294
>>1244293

What's that image from?
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/03 20:18:26 No.1244301
>>1244294

https://e621.net/pool/show/4343
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/03 20:28:30 No.1244304
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/03 23:42:46 No.1244351
>>1244160
Jesus christ. Those first 4 dialogue frames are absolutely painful to read.
I understand the artist wants to convey a complex situation, but that dialogue just looks like it was written by PC Principal from South Park.

It just went straight past "Problematic heat of the moment situation", rounded the moon, did a loop-de-loop and landed somewhere in the region of "Awkward highschool PSA acting: Remember kids, no means no".


I'm half expecting the next page to be Sekkral respectfully letting Farin know that being dracophobic is NOT COOL, and that needs to check his mammal privilege before he acts so specist.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/03 23:47:30 No.1244354
File: Brah_u18chan.jpg - (26.34kb, 351x336, Brah.jpg)
>>1244351
>>
me 2017/04/06 14:55:05 No.1245278
>>1244249
No, it does not always hurt, it did not hurt me and some of my friends too, so it is possible it might not hurt at all. But the point here is the dragon is giant, so it probably will, but still, in the real life, it is a myth that it always hurts :3
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/10 12:25:02 No.1246795
File: 1491825841.geminisaint_092_u18chan.jpg - (582.85kb, 896x1280, 1491825841.geminisaint_092.jpg)

>>
Flash 2017/04/10 15:22:32 No.1246851
Aw crap... the most boring possible outcome.

I don't complain here but I hoped for something like Mr. Dragon become a little angry (on himself) or hurt. Would have been interesting to see him shed a tear over feeling rejected and feared after he had shown nothing but understanding and kindness towards Farin.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/10 20:11:48 No.1246952
>>1246851
I think it'd be quite petty if he got angry about being "rejected" by a nervous virgin who just swallowed a gallon of his cum a minute earlier. Sometimes the boring reaction is the one that makes sense, I guess
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/11 01:05:41 No.1247053
>>1246795
Farin better get his fucking dick sucked or this needs to go in /c/. He acts like a little bitch....
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/11 01:08:46 No.1247056
>>1247053
Just because foxboy isn't getting his cock sucked right now doesn't make it any less gay.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/14 01:52:20 No.1248152
I hope we at least get a few pages of Sek Jerking off since everyone is here for the dragon. last thing we need is another 2 years of Story and character development. we get it, Farin's a Bitch! Develop sek some more! all we know about is is that he's big, muscular, nice and has a big dick. It wouldn't be so bad if we got more than 1 page a week. A slow paced story is fine but when you have to wait a week for the story to advance... It just gets boring, sex or not. Not trying to be rude, just give constructive criticism.

Edited at 2017/04/17 21:45:12
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/14 09:25:29 No.1248285
>>1248152
>work harder to provide me more smut.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/14 13:51:08 No.1248392
>>1247056
It's not gay enough until foxboy cums.
>>
Tristen the argo 2017/04/17 13:07:23 No.1249668
File: 1492431516.geminisaint_093_u18chan.jpg - (419.41kb, 896x1280, 1492431516.geminisaint_093.jpg)
Damn, this fox Pauses more than a Scratched DVD!
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/17 13:23:40 No.1249673
More lost time, I hope they fuck soon

Edited at 2017/04/17 20:30:14
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/17 20:09:56 No.1249870
>>1249673
Vi scias, Google Translate ne estas bona por cio.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/17 21:34:33 No.1249890
Here comes the plot twist
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/17 21:52:44 No.1249893
well, Lets wait ANOTHER week for something to happen!
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/18 01:33:55 No.1250004
>>1249668
Plot twist: his friends followed him and see they cuddling. Two possibilities: they go "aha" to them, revealing themselves; or they saw them hidden between the bushes like voyers.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/18 01:52:32 No.1250019
Farin's femmy eyelashes are too much.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/19 13:08:53 No.1250575
I like it. This is becoming sort of therapeutic in a sense, the way it slowly and uncertainly flows and meanders towards sex. All the frustrations and fears of there not being sex in the comic soon enough mirror the fearful lust many of us must have felt as teenagers.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/24 14:15:52 No.1252687
File: 1493038092.geminisaint_094_u18chan.jpg - (509.69kb, 896x1280, 1493038092.geminisaint_094.jpg)

>>
Flash 2017/04/24 14:59:38 No.1252701
I bet we wont see some fucking next Monday. We will get another page of filler. Bending over, lubing, maybe some licking but pretty much nothing else :/
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/24 15:02:24 No.1252704
>>1252701

You know... I could easily edit and rewrite a new page scene after this of foxy boy crying no and trying to run away but using that new "stern" looking given on that new page, spoof it up and make it into a rape scene; but at last... foxy boy's gerbil characteristics is turning it a real turn off.

Edit:

Tl;Dr: Just fuck already.

Edited at 2017/04/24 15:03:52
>>
Kit S. 2017/04/24 17:23:30 No.1252771
File: 44l9Zyh_u18chan.gif - (1.98mb, 336x248, 44l9Zyh.gif)
>>1252687

>please be gentle
>you have my word
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/24 19:34:29 No.1252825
O boy this gettin good.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/24 21:05:41 No.1252854
>>1252687

Farin has a giant fucking vagina holy shit lol. Is this a /c/ comic cause he acts like a bitch. Do we even see Farin's dick? He acts like a girl...
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/26 18:54:06 No.1253752
>>1252854
Oh gee, a homosexual male acts feminine, that's never happened before...
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/28 00:21:18 No.1254315
File: FoReal_u18chan.png - (823.82kb, 1804x293, FoReal.png)
>>1252687
I love that face Sekk'ral makes in the second to last frame.
It just perfectly conveys how borderline done he is with Farin's shit.
>>
Rai 2017/04/28 07:49:26 No.1254428
File: agoKBW4nm_480w_v1_u18chan.jpg - (51.71kb, 480x492, agoKBW4nm_480w_v1.jpg)
>>1254315

That fucking fox just reminds me of the anime characters who just touch her arm a little bit and they all turn red and shout "NYAH!" with tears in the eyes. I think they are called Lolis? Well in this case a queen fox. I fucking hate that. Some artists see too many soap operas...
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/29 03:08:00 No.1254786
File: LoliconIsTrashicon_u18chan.jpg - (38.99kb, 393x720, LoliconIsTrashicon.jpg)
>>1254428
>>
Rai 2017/04/29 12:20:19 No.1254950
>>1254786

XD ... i'm not primarily interested in skeletal girls ... but a pussy is a pussy tho.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/04/29 14:17:33 No.1254976
>>1254786
As long it's a woman that looks loli I'm okay.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/01 14:28:24 No.1255725
File: 1493644050.geminisaint_095_u18chan.jpg - (178kb, 896x1280, 1493644050.geminisaint_095.jpg)
we're getting an extra page this thursday
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/01 14:35:16 No.1255729
>>1255725

inb4 "no I'm not ready ahhhhhh" and he runs off crying
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/01 14:49:55 No.1255737
File: 1493644050.geminisaint_095_0_u18chan.jpg - (423.5kb, 896x1280, 1493644050.geminisaint_095.jpg)

>>
Rai 2017/05/01 16:18:09 No.1255753
A slutty emo fox

Great...
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/01 16:47:10 No.1255763
There's still time for that old sanctimonious man to show up!
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/01 17:37:34 No.1255776
>>1255737
I hope he cant control himself and this ends up in rape. Like really hard mean rape, tears and semen everywhere.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/01 20:30:02 No.1255846
>>1255737
This last page looks tense.
Are we getting to the vore part? It looks like we're finally getting to vore.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/02 02:41:03 No.1255983
>>1255846

I'm not even remotely into vore, but PLEASE LET THIS BE VORE. Whatever puts this fox out of our misery.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/02 03:45:44 No.1256000
>>1255983
You know, Sekk'ral could PRETEND vore in front of Farin's friends, so they think Farin is dead but in truth they are long gone to live their own lives together in another place.

Edited at 2017/05/02 03:46:14
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/02 05:16:35 No.1256027
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/02 07:48:33 No.1256123
File: FB_20160919_07_31_13_Saved_Picture_u18chan.jpg - (124.3kb, 478x720, FB_20160919_07_31_13_Saved_Picture.jpg)
>>1256027
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/02 08:16:45 No.1256128
>>1255737

After this, they'll be able to blow on Farrin's butthole and make it whistle like a coke bottle.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/02 19:04:23 No.1256291
>>1256027
>>1256123
What you all needs is to shut up. We are just joking because Farin is such a whining sissy that doesn't even know what he really wants. So end his misery being eaten up.

>>1254315
This image tells everything.

Edited at 2017/05/02 19:05:40
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/02 21:03:12 No.1256344
>>1252687
>>1254315
>>1255725

My sides! xD

Edited at 2017/05/05 03:54:49
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/02 22:59:18 No.1256390
I read your reviews and first thing came my mind was 'shut your fucking face uncle fucker'...
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/03 16:53:01 No.1256663
>>1255737
And this is why size difference is so arousing.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/04 07:23:14 No.1256890
>>1256128

lmao this made my fucking day
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/04 12:15:33 No.1256931
>>1256000
They could flip the vore expectation into an unexpected twist and have the fox pack consume the dragon like piranahs and Farin fox earns his manhood by luring the dragon into their trap and thus stops being a little bitch.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/04 13:05:28 No.1256943
File: 1493902184.geminisaint_096_u18chan.jpg - (449.73kb, 896x1280, 1493902184.geminisaint_096.jpg)

>>
Flash 2017/05/04 13:52:23 No.1256947
>>1256943


Is the matrix broken or something?

We actually got a "bonus" page of absolutely nothing on a thursday?

So maybe this comic will be finished before everyone of us retires?
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/04 15:05:32 No.1256961
>>1256943
He was prepared to take a cock up his ass the whole time... No preparation. Like all foxes.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/04 18:58:15 No.1257070
>>1256961
He just has to SIT ON IT!
>>
Mykel Dana 2017/05/05 00:21:10 No.1257144
You would think, by his reaction, that this is a big deal (not the penis, the situation). It's his first time, really? What about the desperate blow job? He can't be this innocent when he just got done treating Sekk'ral's cock like it was the cure to all diseases; it's like he's two different people.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/05 03:38:24 No.1257202
File: virgin-cliche_u18chan.png - (200.65kb, 461x504, virgin-cliche.png)
>>1256943
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/05 03:55:44 No.1257209
>>1256943

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVFyGn06LnQ
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/06 11:57:13 No.1257853
File: IMG_1569_0_u18chan.jpg - (74.91kb, 401x652, IMG_1569.JPG)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/06 14:09:02 No.1257871
File: 1349403563603_u18chan.gif - (832.53kb, 290x207, 1349403563603.gif)
>>1257144
To be fair, with Farrin taking Sekk'ral's cock up his ass, he's accepting that he's going to walk with a limp and need to wear diapers for the rest of his life. He might even just die outright from internal bleeding.

That's a pretty big decision anon.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/06 18:38:23 No.1257995
>>1257871
I dont think you know how foxes work
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/06 19:00:35 No.1258001
>>1257853
source on this leaked preview please.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/06 19:03:21 No.1258003
>>1258001

I see... what you did there. kappa.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/06 23:21:50 No.1258132
>>1257144
To be fair, the dragon's dick is like the size of his (the fox's) arm.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/07 03:56:39 No.1258215
>>1098769
I would prefer this kind of initiative.

Edited at 2017/05/07 03:57:00
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/08 13:00:09 No.1258676
File: 1494247370.geminisaint_097_u18chan.jpg - (494.38kb, 896x1280, 1494247370.geminisaint_097.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/08 13:19:28 No.1258685
Fuck ... What? Another 20 thousand pages to see how he breaks his ass?

JODER!
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/08 21:39:02 No.1258861
File: 20170508_183709_u18chan.jpg - (112.8kb, 337x498, 20170508_183709.jpg)
>>1258676
Sekk'ral be like when he sees Farin's cock
>>
Chix 2017/05/08 23:07:59 No.1258904
Now folks remember... we were promised sex to AT LEAST page 100... were at 97 people... I just don't see it happening :(
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/09 00:26:44 No.1258931
>>1258676
Careful with your hand. You might be sucked in.

Edited at 2017/05/09 00:27:35
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/09 02:26:01 No.1258975
>>1258904
I clearly see sex on pages 84~89
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/09 03:31:57 No.1258989
>>1258904
did they define what they meant by "sex"? because there was definatly some oral sex already
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2017/05/15 13:15:37 No.1262247
File: geminisaint_098_u18chan.jpg - (468.3kb, 896x1280, geminisaint_098.jpg)
GeminiSaint "Notes: Wouldn't be such a shame if someone were to interrupt them now? :)"

Edited at 2017/05/15 13:16:14
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/15 13:22:19 No.1262248
>>1262247
boi youre getting a monster dragon cock in your virgin ass whatchu think?
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/15 14:08:28 No.1262257
File: maxresdefault_24_u18chan.jpg - (32.3kb, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg)
>>1262247
THE FUCK MAN DO IT, RAPE THAT FUCKING FOX BOY ALREADY DOOOOOO IT!
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/15 17:33:38 No.1262313
>>1262248
He is a fox.
He will be fine.
The whole universe fits in his ass.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/15 17:38:32 No.1262315
>>1262313

Pretty much this. All the artist has to do is shove the cock inside but doesn't need to show any depth and when he hilts him, just show a small bulge in the fox's gut. Not a big one that outlines the penis head just a cute little bulge. Due to furry logics, no one will care about the length.

Or...

He can cop out and make the dragon claim he has some magical blood line in him and he can resize his cock at free will.

Edited at 2017/05/15 17:39:36
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/15 20:41:04 No.1262427
I was expecting a momentous reveal of Farin's junk back up by a symphony performing "O Fortuna"
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/15 21:34:34 No.1262449
File: the-shawshank-redemption_u18chan.jpg - (182.17kb, 1600x900, the-shawshank-redemption.jpg)
>>1262247
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/15 21:53:51 No.1262460
>>1262315

Or...

Sekk'ral's cock tears Farrin's insides, he cries blood, vomits a mixture of blood and semen and this becomes the vore comic it was meant to be.

But probably just "friends show up, Farrin has to explain that he wants to be the Dragon's official cock sock, everyone understands and they live happily ever after, yadda yadda whatever.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/15 23:15:29 No.1262499
File: 810488318b69f83e2a98504f09ae9921182113bc4d39ce92a32e8a32bcee6e12_u18chan.jpg - (50.88kb, 625x390, 810488318b69f83e2a98504f09ae9921182113bc4d39ce92a32e8a32bcee6e12.jpg)
>>1262460
That's not vore
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/16 01:37:17 No.1262547
>>1240907
>Wow, you sucked my dick like a champ! But now it's my turn to make YOU feel good. You get to take my dick in your ass now.

Fuckin' furry porn.

Edited at 2017/05/16 01:38:38
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/16 02:49:59 No.1262595
File: DXjGnBCwC9VkI_u18chan.gif - (901.68kb, 320x240, DXjGnBCwC9VkI.gif)
>>1262499
>That's not vore
Don't fucking school me.

So you're saying the dragon violently kills the fox with his penis and what? He's not going to eat it? pfft.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/16 03:44:59 No.1262629
File: ANGRYGAYSOUNDS_u18chan.png - (135.67kb, 308x326, ANGRY GAY SOUNDS.png)
>>1262595

Not ponytard, but another anon:
Either way if he's not alive at consumption, it's not vore.

It's a nature documentary.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/16 06:33:54 No.1262703
>>1262629
If there is consumption with blood and dismemberment involved (implying death/suffering before or during feeding) , it becomes hard vore. Soft vore would be if the dragon straight up just swallowed the fox whole alive. You fucking vanilla noob.

Edited at 2017/05/16 06:36:11
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/17 02:12:11 No.1263072
>>1262595
>>1262703
But you, furfags, did not said consumption after "Sekk'ral's cock tears Farrin's insides, he cries blood, vomits a mixture of blood and semen". Again this is not vore, not even hard vore. It's Gore.

Do your schooling right.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/17 05:37:41 No.1263130
>>1263072
Hence the "if"...the "if" is a qualifying term, you silly cunt.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/17 06:09:31 No.1263138
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/18 15:38:22 No.1263876
This is a decently long comic. I like it.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/18 17:55:41 No.1263927
>>1263876

If only there was any actual fucking, instead of saint Fucking around.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/19 00:07:34 No.1264059
I feel like smacking my head to something hard
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/19 01:57:52 No.1264093
>>1264059
Don't. It won't change anything for the better.
>>
The real Farrin Furrynomous 2017/05/20 01:51:30 No.1264504
File: foxy_u18chan.jpg - (114.89kb, 500x450, foxy.jpg)
>>1264059
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/20 02:11:10 No.1264525
>>1264504

Even the real farin is a teaser.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/20 04:21:15 No.1264573
Well, If I were the dragon in this situation.. I'd just tell the little fox "You tell me" and rim the innocents right out of him. Shivering? Give that little fox a reason to shiver with a tongue in his pert little tush. Or to relieve the tension, how bout giving the little fox a playful spanking. "You're not allowed my cock until you're begging for it" stand him up and walk away stomping.
>>
Lion 2017/05/20 22:14:18 No.1264855
.furry
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/23 18:59:04 No.1265426
File: 1495458398.geminisaint_099_u18chan.jpg - (571.91kb, 896x1280, 1495458398.geminisaint_099.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/23 19:42:44 No.1265444
File: ImPositive_u18chan.png - (228kb, 400x321, I'm Positive.png)
>>1265426

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOmcIDhg0iw
>>
Ethos 2017/05/23 20:49:41 No.1265495
File: FarinisfullofSTDanywaysohedoesntcare_u18chan.jpg - (139.5kb, 369x295, FarinisfullofSTDanywaysohedoesntcare.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/23 20:57:38 No.1265501
File: evil-laugh_u18chan.gif - (255.86kb, 350x197, evil-laugh.gif)
>>1265495
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/23 21:37:34 No.1265514
File: ImPositive2_u18chan.png - (164.26kb, 400x321, ImPositive2.png)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/23 21:39:15 No.1265516
File: ImPositive2_u18chan.jpg - (38.78kb, 400x321, ImPositive2.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/23 22:20:34 No.1265540
>>1265426
Sek'kral's last panel is like he is doing Sherlock Holmes deduction.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/25 01:39:23 No.1266346
File: 1318182104849_u18chan.jpg - (127.04kb, 900x900, 1318182104849.jpg)
>>1265514
made me chuckle
>>
SyberNeko 2017/05/27 04:34:41 No.1267262
Just started reading and finished already. I NEED MORE AND THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/29 12:30:40 No.1268489
File: 1496060720.geminisaint_100_u18chan.jpg - (563.32kb, 896x1280, 1496060720.geminisaint_100.jpg)
new page enjoy and fap
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/29 13:52:01 No.1268503
>>1268489
No lube? Pain doesn't even start to describe this.
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2017/05/29 14:18:05 No.1268514
>>1268503
To be fair, he did spit on his hand. Maybe dragon saliva in this universe is super slippery?
I have no idea of how lubricant plain saliva is.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/29 14:57:27 No.1268532
>>1268489
No pain at all, he just took it raw. He's not a virgin at all.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/29 15:01:32 No.1268534
>>1268532
>Sucked that cock for a while
>Gets spite lube
>"He took it raw"

Yeah, okay man.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/29 15:05:22 No.1268535
>>1268534
Dude, spit is not proper lube it dries up fast specially if you take it slow.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/29 15:15:06 No.1268538
>>1268535

There's a difference between "spit" and "raw."
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/29 15:20:08 No.1268540
>>1268538
You do understand the importance of rimming, especially for the bottom, right? The hole is the one that needs to be lubed more, because it's the part getting most hurt. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy having anal collapses.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/29 15:23:05 No.1268542
>>1268538
You do know that raw means bareback, right? As in no condom.

Edited at 2017/05/29 15:24:04
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/29 23:28:38 No.1268766
>>1268489
Hope the dragon gets hungry after this
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/30 06:46:41 No.1268864
>>1268489
At first Farin was reluctant, but once the dragon bent over him, his fox-genes kicked in. He quickly realised that he could easily take an unlubed cock the size of his upper body up his virgin ass. He somehow knew that due to his lack of inner organs the dragon could never hurt him....
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/30 08:57:45 No.1268888
I hope poor​ Farin gets to have an orgasm soon. It's his first time and his dragon is going in for his second. Give him some help. Who wants a selfish lover?
>>
Furrynomous 2017/05/30 15:23:59 No.1268986
File: KEKS_u18chan.png - (537.21kb, 600x900, KEKS.png)
>>1268864
>>
E Furrynomous 2017/06/03 03:49:56 No.1270626
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/05 12:15:16 No.1271678
File: 1496664670.geminisaint_101_u18chan.jpg - (537.57kb, 896x1280, 1496664670.geminisaint_101.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/05 19:08:20 No.1271791
>>1271678

Someone call greenpeace ! This fox is dying from internal smashing !
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/05 20:55:53 No.1271838
File: tumblr_mebv5gE1hS1rt36xco1_500_u18chan.gif - (181.12kb, 477x348, tumblr_mebv5gE1hS1rt36xco1_500.gif)
>>1271791
I called the ASPCA three times and they told me to stop.

Edited at 2017/06/05 20:56:12
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/05 21:06:49 No.1271848
>>1271678
Internal bleeding means nothing to Farin, that's the only lubrification he needs.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/06 23:20:12 No.1272549
>>1271848
.. Dude you just killed my boner tf
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/07 04:33:46 No.1272658
Farin is going to have a sex coma <3
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/07 19:56:19 No.1272983
>>1272549
And this, Ladies and Gentlemen, is what happens when you come in conflict with reality.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/12 13:13:53 No.1275130
File: 1497271238.geminisaint_102_u18chan.jpg - (572.03kb, 896x1280, 1497271238.geminisaint_102.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/12 13:27:16 No.1275147
Wow that sure is some terrible character design
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/12 14:16:35 No.1275268
>>1275130
I must say I dislike it when the bottom twink has a uniball, while the huge top has two well-defined testicles.
It's such a cliche at this point.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/12 14:19:33 No.1275271
Why did the author waste 20 pages working up the dragon as being a thoughtful lover who'd take it slow when now he's going balls-deep almost immediately.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/12 14:27:41 No.1275277
>>1275271
It's to indicate that Farin is such a perfect cocksleeve that even the most considerate lover turns into a wild animal.
But because he's such a perfect cocksleeve he will cum handsfree even when receiving the roughest fucking.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/12 15:14:58 No.1275294
You people do realize that Farin wanted this right? Look at page 100, panel 10. He said "m-more" so that means in lamer terms "Fuck me daddy till my face falls off!!!!"
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/12 16:42:41 No.1275319
>>1275271

You do know the concept of courting someone, right ?
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/12 19:02:13 No.1275389
>>1275130
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the first time we've actually seen Farin's dick this entire story
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/12 21:03:14 No.1275431
File: 01001_u18chan.jpg - (27.49kb, 399x385, 01001.jpg)
>>1275319

> u18chan
> courtship
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/12 22:18:01 No.1275453
>Notes: So, I noticed several comments questioning the, uh, feasibility of the events that transpired in the previous page. In light of these developments, here's a couple of little known BS facts (BS stands for Buttsecks Science, obviously) that are probably true in the world of My Mate:
>1) Dragon spit can be slippery enough to double as lube if need be. The more you know!
>2) Natural selection gave these foxes sufficiently elastic anal orifices. Survival of the fittest!
>So, there you have it. If there's a will there's a way, and anything can be explained away! ;) "

> -Geminisaint

Notes from the creator

Edited at 2017/06/12 22:19:01
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/13 00:53:57 No.1275479
>>1275130

*que the typical cumming hands-free you disgusting retarded plebeian fucks always want in your generic big top/small bottom comics
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/13 02:09:38 No.1275498
File: omg_u18chan.gif - (34.01kb, 320x223, omg.gif)
>>1275453
>2) Natural selection gave these foxes sufficiently elastic anal orifices. Survival of the fittest!
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/13 02:16:09 No.1275500
>>1275498
meaning foxes had to adapt to taking HUGE shits
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/13 04:21:01 No.1275539
>>1275479
Totally love that shit, not gonna lie.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/13 18:11:14 No.1275762
>>1275479

That seems to be mandatory in all comics these days..
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/13 22:40:37 No.1275888
>>1275762
"These days"...? It's been historically prevalent in nearly every comic where there's penetration involved since probably the fandom's beginnings. Prevalent by far, alongside barebacking, lack of lube, any size fitting anywhere and other unrealistic/actually dangerous practices and occurrences in anal.

Edited at 2017/06/13 22:41:47
>>
Mykel Dana 2017/06/13 23:57:47 No.1275934
So does the yellow lightening-looking effects in Farin indicate fissures or just 'hurts-so-good'?
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/14 01:37:41 No.1275961
File: BAIT_u18chan.png - (11.89kb, 500x294, BAIT.png)
>>1275888

Don't read too much into it anon, some people don't like some things and they don't know what a fallacy is.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/19 14:24:05 No.1278779
File: 1497874132.geminisaint_103_u18chan.jpg - (289.73kb, 896x1280, 1497874132.geminisaint_103.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/19 14:24:52 No.1278780
Well, that's one way to have an orgasm, lol
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/19 14:49:21 No.1278787
>>1278779
Dammit Farin! You started the third impact.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/19 14:57:14 No.1278790
File: 1497874132.geminisaint_103-1_u18chan.jpg - (828.81kb, 1080x1542, 1497874132.geminisaint_103-1.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/19 15:15:19 No.1278795
>>1278790
(Yo, that's not higher res, just more pixels. Besides, all the others on here are 896x1280. Delete pls.)
>>
Tartiflette 2017/06/19 15:30:11 No.1278817
>>1278779

MOON PRISM POWER
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/19 16:01:44 No.1278822
>>1278779
Holy fuck
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/19 16:15:05 No.1278824
>>1278779
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8pgaLKB1BA
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/19 16:25:40 No.1278830
>>1278790

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dJolYw8tnk

>>1278795

Go away and cease your complaining, child.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/19 18:12:40 No.1278846
Reminds of that uncomfortable scene from an anime I watched.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/19 18:19:13 No.1278847
>>1278779
He died from anal fissures?
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/20 04:43:50 No.1279247
>>1278790
Farin reached the Ninth Sense.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/21 11:57:32 No.1279767
Still better writing than jasonafex
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/21 19:13:18 No.1279859
way better then jasonafex...this comic at least has a plot that can be followed
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/22 05:42:06 No.1280092
>>1278787
I saw the NGE in it too.

I think that means my autism level has increased
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/22 08:07:21 No.1280115
>>1278779
>>1278790
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIIxkrhV1Sg
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/22 08:36:37 No.1280117
>>1280115

No brah! This is how Farin ascended to the heavens!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DM7a0nPBTw
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2017/06/22 09:25:08 No.1280122
>>1280117
More like ass-ended to the heavens
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/24 01:59:39 No.1280809
>>1278790
I'll be honest, I was really enjoying the sex scene up 'til now, but this page straight-up murdered my boner.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/24 09:44:17 No.1281017
He is dead, dragon ate him. Chomp on orgasm.
It was vore all along.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/24 16:05:31 No.1281181
Farin transcended to the next plane of existence due intense high impact orgasm
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/24 17:13:23 No.1281196
File: lel_u18chan.jpg - (124.31kb, 656x816, lel.jpg)
>>1278779
NOW I REMEMBER WHAT THIS REMINDS ME OF
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/25 00:45:06 No.1281351
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/26 13:20:36 No.1281928
File: 1498478039.geminisaint_104_u18chan.jpg - (606.92kb, 896x1280, 1498478039.geminisaint_104.jpg)

>>
N 2017/06/26 14:49:02 No.1281940
That... was the first time I laugh out loud from a gay porn comic...
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/26 15:08:23 No.1281943
>>1281940
Ikr? I can't quite put my finger on what exactly looks funny here? Maybe the excessive blush, or the overreaction?

This whole sex scene has been hilarious so far. I think the author is intentionally not taking it seriously.
>>
Anon 2017/06/26 17:05:00 No.1281955
Farin's snout in the last panel penetrated my lungs like an arrowhead
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/26 20:43:04 No.1282031
Haha, for me it's the dramatic way Sekk'ral grabs Farin's dick... Everything in this comic is so much like an anime, you can almost hear the cheesy Japanese sound effects.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/06/26 21:11:41 No.1282052
>>1281940

Really ? Laughter is pretty much the only reason why I keep visiting this page and looking these comics.

I mean, seriously xDD
>>
Skylar 2017/06/28 10:25:25 No.1282724
this is terrifying...
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/01 06:28:19 No.1283995
is there any update?
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/01 07:50:06 No.1284020
>>1283995
It updates every Monday.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/03 13:05:44 No.1285059
File: 1499086823.geminisaint_105_u18chan.jpg - (553.86kb, 896x1280, 1499086823.geminisaint_105.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/03 14:14:09 No.1285074
>>1285059

Dat face... I just can't hold it...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/03 23:15:20 No.1285267
>>1285059
I never thought I'd wish a sex scene to end so fast. Oh well, at least we still have the story, so if you can feel proud for that, Gemini, good for you.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/04 00:47:30 No.1285294
>>1285267

Lol.... what story....
>>
rawr me 2017/07/06 12:38:04 No.1286524
I love the sex scenes unlike some others I mean it. <3
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/06 15:18:54 No.1286567
File: 10169245_311943515628488_5836977733614385919_n_u18chan.jpg - (77.87kb, 958x716, 10169245_311943515628488_5836977733614385919_n.jpg)
*gets fucked*
F I N D P E A C E I N T O T H E I R I S
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/09 21:23:36 No.1288129
>>1286567

F I N D P E A C E I N T O T H E A N U S

ftfy
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/10 14:03:51 No.1288416
File: 1499692001.geminisaint_106_u18chan.jpg - (378.56kb, 896x1280, 1499692001.geminisaint_106.jpg)

>>
N 2017/07/10 14:16:14 No.1288419
>>1288416

This comic never cease to amaze me. It gets better every single page.

I never have such huge laugh over a porn scene in my entire life.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/10 14:19:29 No.1288420
>>1288419

I think that was the entire purpose and original goal for the furry artist; make a comical furry porn comic.

I certainly enjoyed as well others making spoof edits to give it more charm and laughter out of it. The only people disappointed in this comic was the sex scenes but... I had no issues with it. Still gave laughs in the end.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/11 04:34:37 No.1288753
>>1288416
He's a wolf... in fox clothing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA4CTzhrLu8

Edited at 2017/07/11 04:35:34
>>
BananaShiki 2017/07/11 19:54:17 No.1289037
>>1288416
I don't remember this scene being from this perspective in Diamond is Unbreakable.
>>
J'Kierro 2017/07/12 13:08:04 No.1289325
Funny... bitch there's no sex... we get sex... END IT! Fucking hypocrites.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/13 12:55:50 No.1289665
File: 1499948467.geminisaint_107_u18chan.jpg - (265.23kb, 896x1280, 1499948467.geminisaint_107.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/14 02:14:57 No.1289899
>>1289665

It really was

A golden week.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/14 02:38:06 No.1289906
File: STOP_u18chan.gif - (4.84mb, 512x288, STOP.gif)
>>1289899
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/14 02:38:23 No.1289908
File: yamero_u18chan.jpg - (29.65kb, 600x600, yamero.jpg)
>>1289899
No, we don't mention that comic here.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/14 03:00:51 No.1289916
File: b6c7b8d13a1351028d9f500525aa49b2c9218dbabffc28ed4a6b036adbab97b5_u18chan.jpg - (20.99kb, 245x204, b6c7b8d13a1351028d9f500525aa49b2c9218dbabffc28ed4a6b036adbab97b5.jpg)
>>1289899

How dare you
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/14 05:41:52 No.1289958
>>1289899
i get the reference!
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/14 06:30:51 No.1289969
File: LaughingGIF01_u18chan.gif - (4.89mb, 350x263, Laughing GIF 01.gif)
>>1289899
>>1289906
>>1289908
>>1289958
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/15 18:22:15 No.1290557
File: JOKE-MISSED_u18chan.jpg - (10.86kb, 265x200, JOKE-MISSED.jpg)
>>1289958

I dont !
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/15 19:28:50 No.1290580
>>1290557
Golden Week is a comic by kimmykun (which is also posted here un u18chan). The story was about Scott, 18 and highschooler, struggle with his homosexuality when he met Derek who was like 5 older than him and a journalist(?).
When Scott met Derek other things happened like Scott being a closet case (because it will bring shame to his father who is a respected firefighter in town), his female friend meddling in Scott's sexuality and Matthew, who was a jocker from the same high school, really popular, son of some well known lawyer and also secretly gay, shown interest in Scott and tired to make some moves on him.

Scott chooses Derek, have sex, come out of the closet to his big brother (well he caught them in bed but still counts) and decided this time to be a new Scott but didn't last long when Matthew confront Scott making him admit his homosexuality, Scott cried and squirm causing Derek to step in to stop their discussion only to be followed by Derek and Matthew fight until police show up and Derek gets prison sentence for violence against a student. If it wasn't already a mess at this point, the church is now involved during the court because somehow they knew about Derek and Scott being gay and had sex, during court Scott was about to confess to everyone what he did with Derek but Matthew chose to confess that he was to blame for all this mess after having a monologue about wanting to be free and sucking a huge horse cock. Case dismissed, Derek is free, Scott didn't have to tell everyone he had sex but it doesn't end here.

Years later Scott enters a coffee shop with a friend (who happened to be a cameo of some furry artist who's an attention whore) sees Derek who now works in this shop and has a boyfriend, while Scott end up with nobody because Matthew now lives with his boyfriend, a horse with a huge cock (haha, get it? because he said it previous pages ago). The comic ends with Scott, all alone (because his friend leaves and Derek also leaves with his boyfriend) talking everything that happened and finishes with "It really was a Golden Week".

What made this comic so great is how awful the story was getting, pointless drama, pointless confrontation, some unexplained moments which could be resumed or taken out without affecting the story. But it really shows how Kimmykun improve his artistic skills along the pages though, so there are some good thing in it.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/15 19:32:46 No.1290582
>>1290580

I loved the comic for its flaws but now... its starting to become a meme as an ultimate insult. Which is sad but what can you do.

Humans are flawed creations after all.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/15 19:41:21 No.1290585
>>1290580

>jocker

topkek i'm using this now
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/16 04:23:15 No.1290770
File: 667542578_u18chan.jpg - (6.73kb, 148x162, 667542578.jpg)
>>1285059
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/17 13:17:25 No.1291663
File: 1500297230.geminisaint_108_u18chan.jpg - (530.74kb, 896x1280, 1500297230.geminisaint_108.jpg)
The last page of Chapter 1!

Edited at 2017/07/17 13:19:07
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/17 13:25:09 No.1291671
File: 108_7_u18chan.jpg - (457.14kb, 896x1280, 108.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/17 13:38:28 No.1291675
This was "just the beginning"? ._.
I guess this will continue for the next 10 years or so.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/17 14:57:49 No.1291737
File: RETARDYESS_u18chan.png - (44.5kb, 213x198, RETARDYESS.png)
>>1290580

To be honest it doesn't sound too different from any soap opera on tv.

Thanks for the response tho.
>>
Furnon 2017/07/17 21:22:09 No.1291966
Loool died when I realized that was chapter 1
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/17 22:26:40 No.1292020
File: 108_wherestheredglasses_u18chan.jpg - (463.64kb, 896x1280, 108_wherestheredglasses.jpg)
>>1291966

really was just the beginning...
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/18 01:03:29 No.1292129
File: mygod_u18chan.jpg - (24.57kb, 640x340, mygod.jpg)
>>1292020

You son of a gun.
>>
Mykel Dana 2017/07/18 01:54:08 No.1292145
So, it took 53 weeks to get through the prologue? Careful there, your gonna give 'The Golden Week' a run for it's money.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/18 02:56:16 No.1292158
I love that the golden week is a meme now.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/18 04:11:19 No.1292199
File: 1356767475011_u18chan.jpg - (147.35kb, 1280x960, 1356767475011.jpg)
>>1292145
In total defense of this comic, at least it has an identifiable plot that you can understand, not so much for "The Golden Week".
While people were thirsty, no one was confused or angry while reading this. AND this comic at least delivered.

Of course now we likely have to deal with extremely awkward coming out story in chapter 2. I mean, Farrin is going to come out as a fruit and admit having sex with a monster.
I'm reminded of this pic. I feel sorry for the other villagers.
>>
Flash 2017/07/18 11:43:43 No.1292367
Phew...


if the beginning already took about 100 weeks to be revealed I don't want to know how many of us won't live long enough to see the end of it :D
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/18 15:24:57 No.1292410
>>1292020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wtcn_MkKL8
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/18 16:53:07 No.1292439
he...didnt just really...pull that golden week shit did he...
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/18 18:21:24 No.1292464
>>1292439
lol of course not, that was an edit, few posts earlier you'll see the original (notice how different the font looks)
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/20 14:37:32 No.1293656
File: 1500560092.geminisaint_109_u18chan.jpg - (128.33kb, 896x1280, 1500560092.geminisaint_109.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/20 17:47:20 No.1293751
Wait wut? I don't...... but I've been....... nevermind!!!
>>
Mykel Dana 2017/07/26 00:26:24 No.1296966
So, Monday came and went with no update...am I missing something?
>>
Furrynomous 2017/07/26 00:29:26 No.1296967
>>1296966

Chapter 1 is over. Simple as that. Presumably, the artist is taking a break before Chapter 2 or has not released it yet.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/08/28 13:03:40 No.1313165
File: 1503923747.geminisaint_making-of_u18chan.jpg - (825.4kb, 1280x1280, 1503923747.geminisaint_making-of.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/08/28 13:26:52 No.1313170
>>1313165

Thats actually quite cool
>>
Furrynomous 2017/08/28 13:43:43 No.1313181
>>1313165
everything digital is done in vector?
that sounds like a lot of work.
although i imagine you get pretty fast at it after a while.
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2017/09/18 13:34:27 No.1322647
File: geminisaint_110_u18chan.jpg - (572.75kb, 896x1280, geminisaint_110.jpg)
GeminiSaint "Notes: All right, here we go! We begin... with a quick recap of the events in the previous chapter! It's just something I usually do in these cases (cue "Previously on My Mate..." voice over)."

Edited at 2017/09/18 13:35:22
>>
Furrynomous 2017/09/18 19:36:26 No.1322776
File: 1492828706868_u18chan_u18chan.gif - (1.36mb, 320x200, 1492828706868_u18chan.gif)
>>1322647

Whilst slightly thrilled by the continuation of this series, I can already begin to feel my boredom at the glooming dragon drama.

Please, keep it to a minimum.
>>
Rose 2017/09/24 01:03:44 No.1324757
>>1322647

He's 27?!

The comic was giving me the impression that he was middle-aged or something similar.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/09/25 12:59:45 No.1325270
File: 1506343848.geminisaint_111_u18chan.jpg - (521.88kb, 896x1280, 1506343848.geminisaint_111.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/09/25 13:06:09 No.1325271
>>1324757
I just assumed the author was middle-aged, and they just didn't know how to write a character in their twenties.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/09/25 13:48:08 No.1325281
>>1325271
Interestingly, I assumed the opposite, as many young authors often see 27 as "old".

It's a somewhat common writing convention though, as many rpgs often have protagonists that look and seem like they are "older" characters, and end up being in the 18-30 age bracket.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/09/25 16:06:35 No.1325322
>>1325270
Wow, Farin got fat.
>>
Furnon 2017/09/25 16:10:10 No.1325323
That chubby fox swallowed farin whole, vore!
>>
Furrynomous 2017/09/25 16:26:06 No.1325331
>>1325322
That's not Farin..
>>
Furrynomous 2017/09/25 17:07:21 No.1325338
>>1325331

--------The Joke------>


Your Head
>>
Furrynomous 2017/09/25 18:50:46 No.1325361
>>1324757
I would prefer Sekkra as a paternal guidance to Farin; but also lovers.

Edited at 2017/09/25 18:51:10
>>
Rose 2017/09/25 21:31:00 No.1325404
>>1325361

Paternal love of the forbidden kind.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/09/26 01:27:59 No.1325454
>>1325338
This guy gets it.

Also, whoever tagged me 'idiot', you've just made my day. You can't make this shit up. lol
>>
Furrynomous 2017/09/27 02:25:19 No.1325895
>>1325454
Keep taggin me 'idiot', please.
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2017/10/02 18:21:19 No.1328372
File: geminisaint_112_u18chan.jpg - (522.06kb, 896x1280, geminisaint_112.jpg)
GeminiSaint "Notes: *thinking emoji*"
>>
Furrynomous 2017/10/09 14:14:24 No.1331523
File: 1507552784.geminisaint_113_u18chan.jpg - (510.48kb, 896x1280, 1507552784.geminisaint_113.jpg)
new page
>>
Furrynomous 2017/10/09 14:39:43 No.1331539
File: spoof1_u18chan.jpg - (209.38kb, 896x664, spoof1.jpg)
>>1331523
>>
Furrynomous 2017/10/09 14:53:48 No.1331548
>>1331523
>long story

No joke, Sherlock Holmes
>>
Furrynomous 2017/10/10 05:41:57 No.1331997
File: 20171009_002943_u18chan.png - (22.54kb, 234x234, 20171009_002943.png)
Chapter 1 - 108 pages
Its start from page 71
What we want to see at page 84

Soo what's gonna be in Chapter 2? Hmm...
>>
Furrynomous 2017/10/11 23:14:21 No.1332671
>>1331997
Probably Farin's secret will be revealed, be banished from the village and live with Sekk'ral happily ever after.

Edited at 2017/10/11 23:14:41
>>
Furrynomous 2017/10/12 01:45:32 No.1332710
>>1332671
I don't think it's going to be quite that black and white.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/10/14 10:13:05 No.1333478
File: mate_u18chan.png - (733.34kb, 860x633, mate.png)
>>1332671
>>
Furrynomous 2017/10/14 16:50:23 No.1333527
ah yes. father chinballs
>>
Furrynomous 2017/10/14 18:03:52 No.1333552
>>1332710
way changes to happen than the village just accepts Farin as Sek'kral's mate and forgets all the prejudice against dragons.

Edited at 2017/10/14 18:05:58
>>
Furrynomous 2017/10/15 21:03:48 No.1334126
>>1333552

but that is a black and white ending too
>>
Furrynomous 2017/10/15 21:10:34 No.1334129
File: mate_u18chan_u18chan.png - (92.76kb, 209x299, mate_u18chan.png)
Elders never sleep.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/10/16 01:01:32 No.1334233
>>1334126
And the protagonist getting laid to his lover at the end of the chapter is not a black and white ending?

Edited at 2017/10/16 01:01:50
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2017/10/16 18:13:30 No.1334481
File: geminisaint_114_u18chan.jpg - (556.89kb, 896x1280, geminisaint_114.jpg)
GeminiSaint "Notes: Here's your weekly scheduled dosage of Farin x Sekk'ral cuteness. Enjoy!"
>>
Anon 2017/10/18 23:11:55 No.1335438
Damn, wish Sekk didn't look so hideous. Can't stand those neck horns and the nostrils are just too big and out of place. Nitpicking I know, but can't like what one finds unattractive. This is called opinion. Story is mediocore and the art is decent. Pointless gripe is pointless but after so many damn pages I had to state my two cents. Huzzah.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/10/19 00:31:01 No.1335467
>>1335438

No, you're right. His face is really ugly. I don't quite agree on the horns, but they could be a bit less attention-grabbing. Several others were seriously disappointed when his face was revealed.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/10/19 01:29:01 No.1335490
File: Aliens_u18chan.png - (55.64kb, 358x253, Aliens.png)
>>1334481
If you look at the nostrils in the panel where he's grabbing the tail, they look like the top half of an alien head.

Can't unsee it now.

Edit: Seriously, am I going crazy or there's an alien in the dragon's snout in every panel???

Edited at 2017/10/19 01:36:24
>>
Furrynomous 2017/10/19 01:35:28 No.1335492
>>1335438
>>1335467

I actually like the overall shape and sense of his face-- he looks like an overall gentle dude, despite the copious horns.
But his nostrils are pretty big in a noticeable way here. I could have sworn the nostrils weren't always this... egregious...
>>
Furrynomous 2017/10/19 01:40:40 No.1335493
>>1335490
ayy lmao
>>
Furrynomous 2017/10/19 05:47:37 No.1335563
Lol I think Sekk'rall is actually pretty cute. He's got a very gentle face. The character design I actually have an issue with is Farin. His face is too chibi for my tastes. I still really enjoy this comic though. Yes the story is meaningless fluff melodrama but dammit my real life sucks and sometimes you need a fluffy story to distract you from the horrors of reality.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/10/19 06:37:11 No.1335576
I've read a lot of comics and I enjoy any gender, demography, comedy, plot, complexity, etc. Meanwhile I read this comic I do not except a complex plot or developed characters, I was hoping know how and when they first met, how they had a behavior and what was their doubts, what could happen and what's these feeling between they both. I'm not reviewing character develop or complex plot because the comic doesn't need prioritize that, but that feeling "Shojo" and friendly. It's like Sakura Card Captor, it's idealized and unreal because one excepts that one wants feel.

Yes, The comic has between a few or a lot unnecessary and irrelevant pages, and the comic actually has not direction and interest, the relationship has occurred and the conflict by their relationship could start, but I no longer feel that romantic and interesting feeling, I don't know if the comic has a good or bad way.

But if we should criticize the comic, I think we don't need demand such things as interesting characters or absurd plots, we should must remain the comic focus, I just said.
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2017/10/23 18:49:31 No.1337718
File: 1508764610.geminisaint_115_u18chan.jpg - (578.3kb, 896x1280, 1508764610.geminisaint_115.jpg)
GeminiSaint "Notes: Now that's a smile! Show him how it's done, Sekk'ral!"

Edited at 2017/10/23 18:51:04
>>
Furrynomous 2017/10/30 13:49:47 No.1341582
File: 1509368601.geminisaint_116_u18chan.jpg - (507.78kb, 896x1280, 1509368601.geminisaint_116.jpg)

>>
Bookwyrm 2017/10/30 17:39:18 No.1341649
>>1341582
Hm. I'd really like to know more about Sekk's backstory, buuut I feel we'll have some more nosy-friends/elder guilt-trips drama before that.

Edited at 2017/10/30 17:39:43
>>
Furrynomous 2017/10/30 20:36:28 No.1341701
The dragon is a metaphor for pedophiles.
>>
Flash 2017/11/01 13:38:29 No.1342466
>>1341701


And you think that because of what?

Phew that's kind of an evil predator with all of that not ever forcing a single thing on the shy virgin, protecting him, loving him deep hearted, and trying to make him feel good.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/06 12:53:44 No.1344525
File: 1509969606.geminisaint_117_u18chan.jpg - (620.99kb, 896x1280, 1509969606.geminisaint_117.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/06 14:30:56 No.1344545
>>1341701

Uhhh...
>>1098671

According to this he's 18.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/06 16:49:21 No.1344596
>>1344545
And I'm Carmen Sandiego, guess where i am!?

But in all seriousness, isn't this the same argument people have against Adam Wan? Draw them like 14 yo, throw in a 'they are definitely at college/18 yo' line and everyone is cool with it?

At the end of the day, you can give whatever age to a character you want. I recall some discussion about a comic with some cartoony characters looking underage, and one of them wore a tie if memory serves, and people were bitching like 'this is cub' while others were 'he's 40, so it's cool'. Guess it's the good'n old 500 old vampire loli character in anime?

Discuss ;D

Edited at 2017/11/06 16:55:09
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2017/11/06 17:28:00 No.1344620
>>1344596
Take it to /d, there's no need to flood the thread with pointless walls of text
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/06 23:53:32 No.1344775
>>1344596
well, the general consensus around here of any significant age gap is "pedophilia" like a 30 year old dating a 50 year old.
Also, what exactly is the point of discussing consent and age when this is a drawn comic about fictional talking cartoon animals?

I guess if a draw a picture of a person and tear it up I'm a murderer. Maybe I'm a murderer just for thinking about it. I'm a monster I guess.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/07 17:09:32 No.1345064
File: 1503411805840_u18chan.gif - (32.22kb, 350x400, 1503411805840.gif)
>>1344525

Dragon Drama !
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/08 04:27:26 No.1345259
File: CGtEBYlUIAAiFNN_u18chan.png - (58.34kb, 500x263, CGtEBYlUIAAiFNN.png)
>>1344596
>>1344775
Well this just got real... I'm 20 and turn 21 in December and I'm dating a 31 year old. All of this is in secret. I feel the same way as Farin and I just realized that while reading the last page. I came here to read a furry porn comic not to get stressed about relationship issues...
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/08 15:32:51 No.1345426
>>1345259

Why tho ? I'm a 24 year old bottom and my bf is 17.

Yes, I got lucky, but I mean, he doesn't hide it ? Man, just love him, stop caring about bitches.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/08 17:03:27 No.1345465
>>1344775
>>1345259

There's nothing wrong with age gaps, older guys need love too. When I was around age twenty I dated men 3 times my age. Sure you get a lot of funny stares, but know that often times age gap relationships are mutual and consensual with both parties.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/08 22:13:17 No.1345586
>>1345465

So basically, you just openly admitted to taking it up the rear from a bunch of 60 year old men? That sounds disgusting and borderline pedophilic if you ask me. There are a lot of people whose parents weren't even that old when they were in their twenties, and to think of them putting it in your behind... That doesn't sound like "love" if you ask me.

It's stuff like this that makes me reconsider not being a homophobe. I may be a bit bi-curious myself, but that doesn't mean I have to act on it because unlike a lot of you guys, I actually have some self-restraint. Serously, we've gone so far downhill as a society that we now have people like Patch O'Furr standing around at these "pride" events wearing a fursuit head and tarnishimg our fandom's reputation as they have bystanders grab their erect penises out in the open in front of prepubescent children. And now I'm seeing a casual discussion about screwing other men 3 times our age? Whatever happened to sex being a beautiful act of intimacy between a two married people who genuinely love each other?

I'm sick of this "progressive" attitude towards sexual deviancy. It makes me want to vomit.

Edited at 2017/11/09 01:23:12
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/09 03:05:34 No.1345678
>>1345586
>sex being a beautiful act of intimacy
>genuine love
I fucking wish. Homosexuality as a whole has so much focus on solely having sex to satisfy your personal kinks or just simply "cuz it feels good" that it's anything but beautiful.

Also, you posted this on a chan board for gay furry comics of all places. This is par for the course.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/09 06:41:11 No.1345739
File: YtxY6wQ_u18chan.png - (187.05kb, 466x492, YtxY6wQ.png)
>>1345586
imagine writing this on a fucking degenerate porn site.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/09 09:37:27 No.1345782
>1345678

As homosexuality is normalized this deviancy stuff will no longer be "homosexuality" per se. Heteros, Homos, Bis, Pan, etc. can be bland vanilla or just crazy.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/09 13:17:32 No.1345823
>>1345586
>wanting to bring back no sex before marriage

Lmao dude, take a reality check. I agree that having three 60 year olds using you as a cum dumpster is disgusting but rein that inquisition in.

Let people do what they want.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/10 02:07:50 No.1346120
>>1345586
He said dated. He didn’t say anything about actually having sex with them. For all you know he could’ve been saving it for marriage, and what’s wrong with marrying someone older than you, if you’re both of age and love each other.

>>1345823
I think you may have misunderstood but he didn’t say 3 60-year-old men, he said men who were 3 times his age (him being twenty years old)
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/10 03:46:28 No.1346146
>>1346120
>>1345823
>>1345586

What is wrong about gerontophilia? It is just a preference. Some people like them fat, some like them latino, some like their partner to look like Wilford Brimley (that stud). All those years of experience really show in the bedroom. Besides, all balls look old and wrinkly, so what if the rest of him does?

P.S. We rimmed each other for hours and 69'd like ouroboros. Graymuzzles ftw.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/10 05:53:25 No.1346171
>>1346146

I think that these relationships are usually criticized on the basis they are done for money.

Actual gerontophilia is rare. As long as both parties consent and there is no dementia, it's ok. In fact there's a person on Reddit who said he dated elderly women... when he asked them out, they initially didn't believe him, thinking it was a joke.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/10 07:23:33 No.1346186
>>1346171

Yeah, that part sucks. It makes public displays of affection harder to enjoy. Going out on a date and having everyone look at you like you're a hustler really does a number on your self esteem.

Funny thing, my ex thought I was a scammer when we met online, until we met in person.

Once you go grey... people think you do it for pay.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/10 16:51:16 No.1346299
>>1346120

>"He said dated. He didn't say anything about actually having sex with them. For all you know he could've been saving it for marriage, and what's wrong with marrying someone older than you, if you're both of age and love each other."

Fair enough. I can't really argue against that. I just don't think that going out with so many different people in so little time with that much of an age gap sounds like ideal relationship advice if you ask me.
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2017/11/13 12:55:17 No.1347382
File: 1510576554.geminisaint_118_u18chan.jpg - (588.75kb, 896x1280, 1510576554.geminisaint_118.jpg)
GeminiSaint "Notes: They say lies have short legs. In Farin's case, they may have not had any legs at all, ever. What's he gonna do now? Find out next time, in My Mate Z!"

Edited at 2017/11/13 12:56:29
>>
Bookwym 2017/11/13 13:57:58 No.1347395
>>1347382
>Wanna know the truth? O... ok...
>*inhales*
>you're a little bitch, Red. And you too, fatty.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/13 16:29:02 No.1347449
>>1347395

Nah, Fatty is pretty chill. Red is the one trying to run Farrin around and then play the guilt trip card. It's not like Farrin's in any way obligated to spend time with them if he doesn't want to.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/13 18:30:18 No.1347483
>>1345586

Sex between a 60 year old and a twink is one of the innocent and purest form of sex there is. The age gap feels so natural just like it was back in Greece, or in the catholic church. Thankfully, most of the time they live so long, so you can tell that they are pretty healthy. There really isn't even a need to use a condom, because if he was poz he would have died a long time ago. The only thing is an issue is the retirement home smell. That scent turns me on, but it just smells funky to me when I've already cum.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/13 19:16:47 No.1347493
>>1347449

This. Fatty just sounds concerned for Farrin. Red is being a cockhead.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/13 20:27:08 No.1347509
red fox looks pretty hot thoo farin should ride him as well
>>
Mykel Dana 2017/11/14 03:29:58 No.1347670
he has a gigantic dragon for a lover, who needs friends.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/17 02:19:52 No.1348922
File: GoodJobYaFaggots_u18chan.gif - (1.08mb, 320x240, GoodJobYaFaggots.gif)
10/10 only board I've read the filler posts in between each update, keep it up fags.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/20 12:06:48 No.1350976
File: 1511178667.geminisaint_119_u18chan.jpg - (555.37kb, 896x1280, 1511178667.geminisaint_119.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/20 15:24:30 No.1351012
>>1350976
I fully expect them to freak out when Farin says it's a dragon, and then Farin will say 'He's My Mate' and then we'll all laugh and say 'roll credits' as a 'ding' sound plays in the background.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/21 03:42:44 No.1351238
>>1350976
yeah i'm expecting that too
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/27 16:59:53 No.1353494
File: 1511787908.geminisaint_120_u18chan.jpg - (617.09kb, 896x1280, 1511787908.geminisaint_120.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/27 18:22:12 No.1353554
Calling it right now. Red and Fatty follow him into the forest and see him with Sekk'ral, freak, and Farrin's gonna have to run interference before they can tell the elder.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/27 19:07:13 No.1353563
>>1353554
What's the best way for a fox to do that?
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/27 21:02:46 No.1353729
>>1353563
>What's the best way for a fox to do that?
by letting his friends chinese finger trap fuck him to keep them quiet.
>>
Kajex Surnahm 2017/11/27 22:59:10 No.1353762
>>1353729
>letting his friends chinese finger trap fuck him

Kind of a long way to say "spitroast".
>>
Furrynomous 2017/11/28 02:05:44 No.1353857
Or they could possibly catch them flirting again or some what lol
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2017/11/28 08:07:21 No.1354080
>>1353729
By having Sekk'ral eat them, duh.
Or having Fatty eat Red. Then have Sekk'ral eat him.

Edited at 2017/11/28 08:07:45
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2017/12/04 13:04:44 No.1356605
File: 1512388758.geminisaint_121_u18chan.jpg - (531.19kb, 896x1280, 1512388758.geminisaint_121.jpg)
GeminiSaint "Notes: Well, looks like Farin's secret lives one more day."

Edited at 2017/12/04 13:06:38
>>
Furrynomous 2017/12/04 13:55:14 No.1356617
They're gonna spill the beans faster than he may think.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/12/05 00:55:29 No.1356988
>>1356617
i predict they're gonna follow him and see him with sekkral.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/12/05 01:12:54 No.1356991
>>1356988
HAHAHA.... oh man, I'm looking forward to that! XD XD
>>
Furrynomous 2017/12/05 11:38:45 No.1357096
>>1356988
Thoughts of some of the dialogue in that case.

Must not be a fox girl, maybe a rabbit girl or something?
Whoa, must be a dragon girl!
She has a cock the size of my arm.
She?!?
He can swallow that whole thing?
Dude I think we weren't supposed to see this.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/12/05 16:31:00 No.1357158
>>1353494
Oh indeed he got laid
>>
Furrynomous 2017/12/05 21:12:55 No.1357241
>>1357096
I vote for his friends trying to "save" him from Sek'kral mid coitus, farrin screaming and the dragon balls deep.

Should be hilarious.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/12/05 21:47:20 No.1357246
File: tenor1_1_u18chan.gif - (1.32mb, 276x210, tenor (1).gif)
>>1357241
Now THAT would be interesting
>>
Furrynomous 2017/12/05 22:04:38 No.1357251
>>1357246
>>1357241
I agree that this comic could use some humor like that to balance things out.
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2017/12/11 13:02:58 No.1359779
File: 1512996137.geminisaint_122_u18chan.jpg - (607.97kb, 896x1280, 1512996137.geminisaint_122.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2017/12/11 14:31:52 No.1359808
File: giphy_59_u18chan.gif - (8.72mb, 420x236, giphy.gif)
>>1359779

Oh nooo, who could have predicted this.

The real question is what happens now with the friends. Do they join the gay agenda ? Or just pussy out to master shifu ?
>>
Furrynomous 2017/12/11 16:46:44 No.1359833
Kinda hoping the dragon will be like "dracarys!" and that'll be the end of them.
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2017/12/11 18:06:09 No.1359854
>>1359833
As good as that sounds, unfortunately Sekk'ral himself said he can't breathe fire. Unless he lied, that's not gonna happen ;c
>>
Furrynomous 2017/12/11 21:19:45 No.1359896
>>1359854
He may have said he can't breathe fire, but maybe he can breathe air or some other equally deadly substance. Since red dragons traditionally the ones that breathe fire and he's green, the color code implies that he can breath mint.
>>
Furrynonymous 2017/12/11 22:45:26 No.1359930
Mint chocolate chip hurricane! Sounds fatal
>>
Furrynomous 2017/12/11 23:04:10 No.1359938
>>1359896
According to D&D, Green Dragons breathe corrosive toxic gas.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/12/12 01:07:20 No.1359974
I KNEW IT
i was fucking right all along, this comic is getting predictable.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/12/12 01:18:29 No.1359975
>>1359974

Good job, Nostradamus.

Except peeps have been predicting how this comic was gonna go since it started. So, unfortunately, your internet penis hat doesn't get to be any bigger today.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/12/12 06:29:55 No.1360044
>>1359938
Yes and as a Chromatic Dragon, a spawn of Tiamat he undoubtedly has some nefarious plot!
>>
Furrynomous 2017/12/12 07:11:40 No.1360055
>>1360044

Green Dragons, in particular, are reviled as the most cunning and treacherous of chromatic dragons. They're known to enjoy corrupting pure-hearted people.
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2017/12/12 08:02:38 No.1360072
>>1360055
But what if the story was set in Eberron? Chromatic dragons there do not follow the "always 100% super-evil" rule.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/12/14 16:39:02 No.1361145
>>1360044
>>1360055
There are always black sheep and rebels.
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2017/12/18 20:30:15 No.1363165
File: 1513598840.geminisaint_123_u18chan.jpg - (480.01kb, 896x1280, 1513598840.geminisaint_123.jpg)
GeminiSaint "Notes: Did the red one just assume someone's gender? I think he did! Oh, oops, sorry. I mean: I think they did!"

Edited at 2017/12/18 20:36:35
>>
Adavi123 2017/12/19 05:55:10 No.1363481
Wow I'm kinda surprised guys. A new page of My Mate and not a single comment on it? That's just not right at all!

Okay let's see..... Ah I got it. You know I don't think these two were ever given names. I've just been calling them Red and Fatty. What do you guys think their real names are though?_
>>
Furrynomous 2017/12/19 05:59:27 No.1363484
>>1363481

I dunno but red looks like hes about to go on one hell of an anti gay rant, at which point I will personally be calling him asshole

Edited at 2017/12/19 06:00:00
>>
Furrynomous 2017/12/19 06:13:22 No.1363493
>>1363165

"Are you hitting on me, fatty?"
>>
Furrynomous 2017/12/19 07:45:26 No.1363505
>>1363165
fatty is smarter than he lets on
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2017/12/19 08:27:01 No.1363511
>>1363505
He's also more respectful of other people's privacy. A true bro.
I guess Red's going to be this chapter's antagonist. >_>
>>
Wut 2017/12/19 09:43:17 No.1363536
>>1363481

Red one's Mordecai XVII, fat one's Billy Bob.

Btw, does anyone else find it kind of a fucktarded move to introduce a bunch of characters to a comic, have them be present in like 40 pages and still refrain from, you know, just dropping their names at some point via comic dialogue or even a post description? Or even even that chapter 1 synopsis:

>>1322647

Nope, they're just Farin's friends. Lovely.

Makes no sense, man. These two aren't background characters that show up once or twice, they're involved with the plot. Then give me something with which I can refer to them.
>>
Furrynomous 2017/12/19 13:48:01 No.1363573
File: 53dfgh41_u18chan.jpg - (31.55kb, 377x264, 53dfgh41.jpg)
>>1363536

With Dara O Briain's voice: oh ffs, no one cares about the hetero and the fat one.

If he wanted to make them actually matter, he shouldn't have given them such obnoxious personalities. Or bodies.
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2017/12/25 17:15:11 No.1366002
File: geminisaint_124_u18chan.jpg - (525.41kb, 896x1280, geminisaint_124.jpg)
GeminiSaint "Notes: Merry [insert your festivity of choice here] everyone! Unfortunately, I haven't planned anything special for this day, so... have the usual scheduled weekly page for today, I guess! Maybe we've all been collectively naughty? Also, if you pardon the language, I think you can say the proverbial shit is about to hit the proverbial fan in the world of My Mate..."
>>
Furrynomous 2017/12/25 21:12:59 No.1366079
>>1366002
Well, sh-*beep*

Edited at 2017/12/25 21:16:01
>>
Furrynomous 2017/12/26 03:05:59 No.1366159
They will join him...foursome is it? Idk what it call...
>>
Furrynomous 2017/12/26 20:48:08 No.1366422
File: images2_u18chan.jpeg - (17.11kb, 384x384, images (2).jpeg)
>>1366002
You all
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2018/01/01 18:30:09 No.1369381
File: 1514811726.geminisaint_125_u18chan.jpg - (572.51kb, 896x1280, 1514811726.geminisaint_125.jpg)
GeminiSaint "Notes: Happy new year! We open 2018 with a bang. Welcome to the first major plot point of chapter 2! It kinda goes without saying, but things will never be the same for Farin and friends again. See you next Monday!"

Edited at 2018/01/01 18:30:38
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/01 19:16:08 No.1369390
>>1369381
...
...
...
well, that went well...
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/01 21:38:23 No.1369425
>>1369381
So... my bet is that the 2 will think the dragon is mind controlling the fox and call for the elder?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/01 23:37:04 No.1369449
File: f8a_u18chan.gif - (278.2kb, 355x186, f8a.gif)
>>1369381
Couldn't have went better
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/02 00:18:24 No.1369457
>>1369381
"Oh no, he's hot!"
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/02 05:41:55 No.1369604
>>1369381
I mean, I completely understand that reaction. Farrin's in a gay, inter-species gay relationship with a super predator that has a bad reputation.

How the hell is anyone supposed to understand how they feel?

Now the question is, do the two fox boys get caught? Do they run away back to village? Do they watch them fuck, and touch themselves in shame?

Next time on "As the fox asshole burns".
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/02 13:15:52 No.1369698
>>1369604
Probably watch and fap with shame. That way they would keep Farin's Secret.

And maybe confront him asking why he didn't tell about this dragon mate, just to induce asking Farin to meet the dragon just for a excuse to gangbang with the them.

Now THAT would be awesome.

Edited at 2018/01/02 13:17:20
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/03 00:34:00 No.1370001
>>1369698

Thin one: "WE HAVE TO GO TELL THE ELDER"
Fat one: "Why is there a tent in your loincloth?"
Thin one: "... F-FEAR...."
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/03 14:36:45 No.1370413
File: b5f_1_u18chan.jpg - (27.64kb, 500x491, b5f.jpg)
>>1369698
>An weightlifter dragon gangbanging little foxes

Edited at 2018/01/03 14:37:33
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2018/01/03 19:26:54 No.1370488
>>1369381
Gotta love Fatty's expression in this one, lel.
Too bad about the botched perspective in the first panel, though: Sekk looks like a bad case of combined anorexia and dehydration there. I guess Gemini tried a bit too hard to squeeze his big frame in a narrow panel.
>>
My Mate Furrynomous 2018/01/08 11:56:16 No.1372970
File: 1515411266.geminisaint_126_u18chan.jpg - (586.88kb, 896x1280, 1515411266.geminisaint_126.jpg)
GeminiSaint Notes: "Well then. The secret is now dead and buried, but Farin doesn't know yet! Boy, is he in for a big surprise! Let's just hope the Elder doesn't find out too! Also, I think I broke the red one..."

Edited at 2018/01/08 11:57:30
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/08 14:19:34 No.1372997
File: 471_1_u18chan.jpg - (89.16kb, 682x600, 471.jpg)
>>1372970

> "...the red one"
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/08 16:08:09 No.1373033
>>1372997
>When no one remembers your character's name, not even yourself
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/08 17:23:10 No.1373048
>>1372970
considering the dragons head almost entirely consists of horns (which should require a strong skull), it's a wonder he can hear anything. (where are his ears?)

is there even room for a brain in that skull?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/08 23:19:28 No.1373199
>>1372970
Fatty's handling this like a champ.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/09 02:20:01 No.1373292
File: original-5535-1427137276-8_u18chan.jpg - (51.13kb, 665x375, original-5535-1427137276-8.jpg)
>>1373033
When no one remembers your character's name, not even yourself

Norm!!!??
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/09 02:44:46 No.1373300
File: I-apologize-4-nth_u18chan.png - (154.66kb, 340x306, I-apologize-4-nth.png)
>>1372970
>>1372997
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/10 08:14:14 No.1373954
I’m not sure why... but in my mind Sekk’ral sounds like the yellow m&m...
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/10 15:34:01 No.1374039
>>1373199
I think he is also gay and have a crush on the Red One
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/11 06:07:35 No.1374360
File: TBC_u18chan.jpg - (761.88kb, 1652x1493, TBC.jpg)

>>
My Mate Adavi123 2018/01/15 11:27:02 No.1376445
File: 1516014208.geminisaint_127_u18chan.jpg - (540.05kb, 896x1280, 1516014208.geminisaint_127.jpg)
GeminiSaint "Notes: What notes? The page speaks for itself! As you can see, things are going swimmingly!"

Edited at 2018/01/15 11:28:12
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/15 11:40:05 No.1376447
>>1376445

Lie. You lie your brains out to give that stupid twink of a fox a good week before the Elder busts him. That's the least you could do as pals.

Also, is it just me or are the backgrounds looking really good recently?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/15 12:30:17 No.1376454
>>1376445
Not-red seems cool. This seems like a not-so-subtle allegory of homophobia, I guess I should have picked it up earlier.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/15 16:51:28 No.1376503
>>1376445
>Deep down, I guess I always knew it was a dragon

Explain yourself how, chubby one, because a fox dating your fearsome predator is the last thing you could possibly suspects
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/15 20:55:36 No.1376717
>>1376454
His name is "Fatty". (100% canon)

>>1376503
Just because of how Farin's behavior changed after he said he saw a dragon. Fatty seems to have a more open mind than the rest. (Well, actually, the Elder suspects it too.)
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2018/01/22 12:20:19 No.1379651
File: B4F89300-5746-444B-8A0B-3870C1CCE847_u18chan.jpeg - (633.44kb, 896x1280, B4F89300-5746-444B-8A0B-3870C1CCE847.jpeg)
GeminiSaint "Notes: When it rains, it pours. Also, in before "NANI" in the comments."

Edited at 2018/01/22 19:35:16
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/22 12:24:01 No.1379653
>>1379651

Those bitches!
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/22 13:19:58 No.1379664
File: Randall-snitch-life_u18chan.jpg - (23.6kb, 704x864, Randall-snitch-life.jpg)
>>1379651
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/22 13:56:52 No.1379669
>>1379651
Probably he's surprised to know Farin got himself a vixen

Like the ultimate village's virgin because even the Elder laid some chicks

Edited at 2018/01/22 13:57:57
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/22 15:46:56 No.1379698
File: NqHujTS_u18chan_u18chan.jpg - (349.53kb, 1920x1200, NqHujTS_u18chan.jpg)
>>1379651

Welp I heard fox is nice with apple and honey in a roast pit.

Time to test this theory with the snitchers. And we can use the old one and the stick up his ass as a toothpick.

Edited at 2018/01/22 15:47:17
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/23 01:46:46 No.1379875
Probably gonna do that stupid and infuriating cliche where skinny says a half-truth, that Farin is seeing a guy, which turns out to actually be why the elder is so shocked, then the elder goes to talk to Farin and speaks so vaguely (words like "unorthodox relationship," "taboo," "I never thought you'd be in this kind of relationship," etc) that Farin thinks the elder knows about the dragon and is all "I can't believe you're taking my relationship with a dragon so well!" And then the elder screams upon Farin's accidental revelation.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/23 02:29:02 No.1379884
>>1379875
if that's the way farrin comes out, the elder might just vomit blood and die.

I mean, being a fruit and a dragon fucker? This was never going to end well. . .
>>
Mods, pls 2018/01/24 08:19:17 No.1380499
Here is what is most likely going to happen next"

the elder talks with farin and denies him from seeing sekkral.

they run away together and never come back.

sekkral fucks everyone and the comic ends.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/24 14:51:10 No.1380586
>>1380499
Sekkral will bring the dragon hoard and fuck everyone in the village. also the two snitches will end up fucking eachother.
>>
ZD 2018/01/27 12:02:13 No.1382113
>>1380586
I don't know if this is just an assumption or sarcasm (I'm not good in reading out sarcasm in general) but so far, I don't think that will happen. Sekk'ral had to leave his tribe/hoard because of his homosexuality.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/27 14:04:54 No.1382134
>>1382113
It was meant as a joke, this comic is to cutesy for that type of stuff. Though Farrin could change their mind with a little encouragement with his ass.
>>
ZD 2018/01/27 15:41:33 No.1382149
>>1382134
Oh...now I understand. Sorry for not getting that joke.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/27 18:21:30 No.1382176
>>1382113

Probably
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/29 12:00:31 No.1382976
File: 1517224259.geminisaint_129_u18chan.jpg - (554.39kb, 896x1280, 1517224259.geminisaint_129.jpg)

>>
Libra 2018/01/29 16:34:10 No.1383050
>>1241013

I am convinced that persona is the sole reason Persona games require an ID to purchase, haha! I wouldn't be able to do a penis that has a mouth, though. I'm sure it's a thing somewhere.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/01/29 19:12:53 No.1383108
>>1382976

I Think the "Worst" will definitely be coming soon...
>>
M/H/S/ 2018/01/30 15:26:09 No.1383481
>>1383050
>>1383454

The fuck?
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2018/02/05 13:28:13 No.1387157
File: geminisaint_130_u18chan.jpg - (556.93kb, 896x1280, geminisaint_130.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/02/05 17:46:20 No.1387229
>>1387157
>100% behind you

"That's what she says"
>>
Furrynomous 2018/02/05 18:19:05 No.1387244
He means: Any idea you have my answer is yes
>>
M/H/S/ 2018/02/05 19:52:31 No.1387302
File: 712_u18chan.gif - (82.37kb, 500x280, 712.gif)
>>1387229

Good one, made me chuckle.

>>1387244

Found the Autist.

Pic related to the Autist,
>>
Furrynomous 2018/02/05 20:51:21 No.1387343
>>1387157
Loincloth-wearing primal hunter-gatherers; have mathematical concept of percentage
>>
Furrynomous 2018/02/06 17:28:19 No.1387832
>>1387343
You say that as if percentages are some sort of calculus-level impossible bullshit and not something relatively easy to grasp and that you couldn't possibly come up with independently
>>
Furrynomous 2018/02/06 19:24:38 No.1387869
>>1387343

This guy's nitpicking level is off the goddamn charts.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/02/12 16:35:46 No.1390756
File: 1518435865_geminisaint_131_u18chan.jpg - (591.96kb, 896x1280, 1518435865_geminisaint_131.jpg)

>>
My Mate Adavi123 2018/02/19 12:39:31 No.1393911
File: 1519043775.geminisaint_132_u18chan.jpg - (526.94kb, 896x1280, 1519043775.geminisaint_132.jpg)
GeminiSaint "Notes: Don't mind me, I'm just setting up things for later."

Edited at 2018/02/19 12:40:22
>>
Furrynomous 2018/02/19 12:55:31 No.1393916
too much cheesy for ma body
>>
Furrynomous 2018/02/19 13:46:24 No.1393929
Arashi no Yoru ni

Edited at 2018/02/19 13:47:09
>>
Furrynomous 2018/02/19 21:43:58 No.1394063
Drinking game: Take a drink every time Farin blushes.

(Just kidding tho, I like it :3)
>>
Furrynomous 2018/02/20 06:31:39 No.1394293
The Big Bad Fox & Other Tales
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2018/02/26 13:59:41 No.1397777
File: 1519648575.geminisaint_133_u18chan.jpg - (488.25kb, 896x1280, 1519648575.geminisaint_133.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/02/27 16:17:37 No.1398266
>>1397777
Can you imagine this now becoming suddenly one of those bizarre gore comics? He goes home the other foxes voilently kill him for treason and the dragon goes on an epic gorevoremix of revenge killing spree. Im not into that but secretly still hope for that because of the drama it would produce, just imagine.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/02/27 16:29:09 No.1398269
Remember the noise that made when happened this:
>>1098769
>>
Zuko 2018/03/01 06:38:08 No.1399229
File: Zuko_-_surprised_u18chan.jpg - (304.33kb, 1024x768, Zuko_-_surprised.jpg)
>>1189788
Uncle?
What are you doing here? I never pictured you for a furry.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/01 10:54:32 No.1399323
File: Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Wattson_u18chan.png - (652.92kb, 677x1280, Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Wattson.png)
>>1399229
That's Wattson from Pokemon.
>>
Cobi 2018/03/03 00:41:59 No.1400188
>>1399323

You mean Tessen right?
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2018/03/05 13:35:18 No.1401275
File: 1520254154.geminisaint_134_u18chan.jpg - (521.03kb, 896x1280, 1520254154.geminisaint_134.jpg)

>>
Flash 2018/03/05 13:38:53 No.1401276
Finally some plot progress.

For the good or the bad.

I guess for the bad - drama, tears, forced parting.

We'll see.

If only it wasn't so painfully slow.
Every week it's a thing I look forward too (even though the Intership stole a lot of that attention) and the pacing will be very fine once it is finished. For now the waiting is a pain. But at least the comic is very reliable. No drama considering the artist, clear dates, clear progress. That's rare. Thanks for that :)
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/05 16:17:41 No.1401317
File: images4_u18chan.jpeg - (20.98kb, 384x383, images (4).jpeg)
>>1401275
Prepare your anuses
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/05 17:27:45 No.1401349
I know it's obvious to everyone else too, but I'm pretty damn sure they didn't tell the elder about the dragon and his ominous face is a red herring.
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2018/03/05 19:38:52 No.1401388
>>1401275
>mfw omae wa mou shinderu
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/05 21:29:46 No.1401531
>>1098809

Just theorizing: the elder fox said to Farin if he has seen the dragon again. In case the red one didn't tell about the dragon to elder fox, why they both have these expressions? In special if the problem is that dragon.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/05 21:59:48 No.1401608
Wow you guys are some Snitchs
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2018/03/05 23:16:16 No.1401652
>>1401531
Considering the Elder's Stare of DEATH (tm), I guess it's pretty safe to assume that the shit is about to hit the proverbial fan
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/06 12:17:29 No.1402023
And the looks on their faces, they definitely told the elder something.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/12 14:52:47 No.1405283
File: get-ready-for-ittt_u18chan.gif - (618.51kb, 245x321, get-ready-for-ittt.gif)

>>
My Mate Adavi123 2018/03/12 18:01:22 No.1405320
File: geminisaint_135_u18chan.jpg - (531.37kb, 896x1280, geminisaint_135.jpg)
GeminiSaint "Notes: Funny how many people referenced Fist of the North Star and Jojo last week. Fun fact: I never watched Jojo! I did watch Linkara's review of the first few episodes some time ago, if that counts."

Edited at 2018/03/12 18:01:37
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/12 19:03:37 No.1405340
File: unnamed_0_u18chan.gif - (500.85kb, 500x280, unnamed.gif)
>>1405320
Farin is dumb as a door; he doesn't have a clue what it waits for him
>>
chucky 2018/03/12 23:03:51 No.1405457
>>1405340
hey don't insult the poor door. At least it knows how to open and close. :)
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/12 23:20:11 No.1405463
>>1405320

This is what happens when you have friends that care for you! They meddle in your affairs and are always up in your business!!
>>
Anonthemouse 2018/03/13 04:34:26 No.1405536
>>1405463
Is that your excuse for not having any friends?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/13 05:34:46 No.1405558
>>1405536
I think what Anon>>1405463 means is that, "This is what happens when you have friends that care for you! They meddle in your affairs and are always up in your business!!", you have to put your friends that care about you in there place because not all matters concern their involvement. Some matters are just kept private and those people as your friends should respect it because if Fox boy had a secrete he really did not want to tell, then his friends should have respected his wishes and kept it a secrete.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/13 05:56:30 No.1405563
>>1405558

But without this unnecessary drama we wouldn't ultimately have Farin jumping into dragon boy's arms in order to forsake everything to have an adventure with him.

Again, this what we call plot contrivance. Since the main character has no motivation to do anything the situation has to be set up in a way that artificially moves the story forward.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/13 20:10:42 No.1405745
>>1405563

Oh no, I understand that this was needed for drama and the story can continue to progress as Farin is a shy/chicken, I just assumed Anon >>1405463 Was talking from a real life perspective view of this incident taking place.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/14 11:35:49 No.1406137
>>1405536
I love my friends dearly, but what Im trying to say is that they need to mind their own business

>>1405558
You hit the nail right on the head
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/14 13:37:19 No.1406207
I can't stand these characters, the dragon keeps being dramatic and saying passive aggressive things like "it's clear you don't want me," while the foxtard is just too passive. Either of these personality traits irl would lead to unnecessary drama. The passive-aggression is making me retch.
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2018/03/19 13:01:13 No.1408405
File: 1521462329.geminisaint_136_u18chan.jpg - (546.22kb, 896x1280, 1521462329.geminisaint_136.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/19 13:43:01 No.1408413
>>1406207

What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
Likes The Colour Purple 2018/03/19 14:27:01 No.1408423
>>1408405

This here is the dragon that deep dicked me fifteen centuries ago back when I was a young lad.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/19 16:14:18 No.1408451
>>1408405

"Farrin, you smell like a dragon's cumsock."
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/19 19:00:34 No.1408494
betcha its a statue of a fox impaled on a dragon's dick.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/19 22:05:02 No.1408593
I really can't stand farin. He's a fucking coward
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/20 00:40:18 No.1408652
>>1408405
Bet y'all that it is the Fertility Toten of some kind where Farin will get to marry the vixen that his friends told to the Elder

BOY that would be funny as fuck
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/20 03:07:12 No.1408719
>>1408405
I'm gonna venture a guess and say that it's either some kind of gruesome monument of dragons killing foxes and some explanation that "X years ago these bad dragons did this and they were bad and thus the one you met are bad by association so I forbid you from seeing him" and thus cue 5+ pages zoomed in on huge watery L'Oreal eyes while sad Disney music plays in the background.

Or the friends lied and the whole "WHAT??" from the elder before was just a "Holy shit he had sex before marriage?? Heresy!" and the elder is now showing him some sacred marriage place and gonna tell him that he put that dick into that moist hole and thus gotta do right by the poor lass and put a ring on it.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/26 11:45:55 No.1412282
File: 1522064808.geminisaint_137_u18chan.jpg - (517.8kb, 896x1280, 1522064808.geminisaint_137.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/26 11:52:49 No.1412284
Farin: " I wasn't thinking, old man! I was FEELING!"
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/26 12:21:28 No.1412299
>>1412282
"I was THINKING WITH MY ASS!!!"
>>
Flash 2018/03/26 12:42:07 No.1412301
That thing looks and awful lot like a prison with the heavy bar on the door.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/26 12:47:59 No.1412302
>>1412282
Oh for FUCK sake. Is the elder's idea seriously to lock Farin into some kind of prison because he found and fell in love with the one dragon that doesn't want to murder everyone?

Because that's how you get a murderous dragon raiding your village searching for his boyfriend, just saying.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/26 13:36:57 No.1412311
>>1412302

SHHHH! Don't spoil the plot for the rest of us. We need some drama to hype up the angry dragon reaction we're about to see!
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/26 16:51:45 No.1412345
>>1412282
Is anyone else getting a Romeo and Juliet vibe from that last page?
>>
‘ Anonymous 2018/03/26 17:34:42 No.1412350
>>1412302
I can totally see at least the first half happening. Sekk’ral would not go on some rampage though, more like struggle trying to get a word in with the scared foxes.

Edited at 2018/03/26 17:35:08
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/26 18:15:52 No.1412359
Assuming the Elder knows that Farrin is taking a a dragon's dong up the arse on a regular basis now (fairly reasonable assumption that he's not just angry he found a girl from outside the tribe) and locks him up, I imagine Red and Fatty will feel bad and try to repress their freak out urges so they can go find Sek'kral.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/26 18:22:23 No.1412363
Or they told him, he's gay (without including a dragon)
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/26 23:01:41 No.1412447
File: YOUWOT_0_u18chan.jpg - (8.9kb, 142x169, YOUWOT.jpg)
>>1412282

Can't we just kill grandpa ?

Please kill grandpa.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/26 23:04:49 No.1412448
>>1412282
Nah probably he's piss off because Farin went to the forbidden forest even if he tell him to not to
>>
Furrynomous 2018/03/27 23:49:46 No.1412870
>>1412302
I'm more impressed they have an abandoned "house" for these kinds of occations.
Like does each generation have a dragon x fox romance and does that mean dragons tend to be pushovers since there's still a fox village?
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2018/04/02 14:40:47 No.1415685
File: 1522672122.geminisaint_138_u18chan.jpg - (563.11kb, 896x1280, 1522672122.geminisaint_138.jpg)
GeminiSaint "Notes: ANGERY, is what kids nowadays say, I believe. Also, 200% mad and stuff."

Edited at 2018/04/02 14:41:20
>>
Flash 2018/04/02 15:05:20 No.1415698
>>1415685

Dense little bitch...
he comes up with "I'm sorry"?
About what? Loving?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/02 16:05:59 No.1415731
Why all the hate old man. He's dating a dragon
My god
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/02 16:31:09 No.1415743
>>1415685

I don't even understand the gravity of what he's done. Do dragons kill their mates like praying mantises or something?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/02 17:54:21 No.1415788
>>1415743

No, it's just artificial drama made to move a story with no plot along. Don't worry, this won't go anywhere in the end and is just a emotional distraction needed to make Sek'kral look more awesome than a village full of people we've never met and have no attachment to.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/02 18:16:47 No.1415807
>>1415788

I don't think you understand the concepts of drama or plot. Yes, this is pretty much shoehorned in for the sake of drama to advance an admittedly flimsy plot.

But drama is pretty much forced by definition, since there wouldn't be much drama at all if people minded their own business. And there's obviously plot. It's thin and cliche, sure, but it's there all the same.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/02 20:48:18 No.1415899
>>1415788
>>1415807
Guys is not because of drama script. It's because it didn't explained why so hateful about dragons. They just said they are fearsome. They didn't say the motive, if it's because they ate their children in the past, because of tribe war, because of being lesser creature so they enslaved them, etc. So it's confusing seeing all this hate

EDIT: also if Farin DID such crime for being with a dragon, it should be death so the dragon would not use Farin to tell where the fox tribe lives, if the motive it's because dragons likes to eat fox meat. Again they didn't say the motive

Edited at 2018/04/02 20:51:38
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/02 21:12:25 No.1415922
>>1415899

That's the point. There is no motive. Farin, as a member of this tribe, should know about dragons and the dangers associated with them already as sort of a principal. That's how many tribal societies function, through oral lessons and teachings.

The issue is that, Farin has no honest reason not to be afraid of Sek'kral, and in the context of us seeing the world through his eyes, we can only see the actions of how he interacts with Sek'Kral as a being a positive thing. There is no prior point in the story where it was established that dragons are a real danger to him, so when he first meets the green scaled one he's infatuated. Taking into account that Sek'kral also saved him from possibly being eaten and there's very little to deter him from any interaction with Sek'kral.

Ok, well, taking those concepts into an understanding, and then seeing their relationship sky rocket into sexual intimacy, then the question becomes, where is the rest of this story going?

Farin doesn't have a specific goal in mind, therefore he's the protagonist of this story without a destination in mind. If the writer going for character development, well now he has to create a situation for which the character can grow by making him choose between Sek'Kral and...well nothing. This is the issue with these kinds of story. Without any prior conflict having been established there's nothing for the author to work with, so he has to invent situations to throw the characters into. This is what I call manufactured drama.

Does Farin have any reason not to continue seeing/being with Sek'Kral? No. The author can't use village discrimination against him because he's used Sek'kral as an archetype to show that societal abandonment is a possibility for the character. So if the elder pushes the envelope than Farin has the option to leave, if only because there's nothing left in the village for him to stick around for.

We haven't seen Farin's parents, so they aren't a subject for him to consider. Farin's friends are idiots, or at the least not very loyal if they ratted him out to the elder, so he has no reason to stay for them. We've not seen him really interact with anyone else outside of Sek'Kral, so he's not losing anything by choosing to go with him.

Once that's understood, there's nowhere else for the story to go but drama. And unneeded drama at that.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/03 00:18:11 No.1416016
>>1415922
Actually a character don't need to have a goal like an objective. It seems Farin's goal is just live; he doesn't have any issue in life like bullying, parent abuse or something. What happened was a chaos encounter which resulted in meet his soulmate; and he intents to keep moving with it, even with his "tribe's fear issue"

Edited at 2018/04/03 00:18:30
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/03 05:54:16 No.1416118
>>1098702

Just remember the mythopoeya. It's known (it's not a fact) dragons are cruels, that's why the elder fox has a bad impression ith dragons, regardless we and far in know about Sekk'ral.

>>1393911

We have a hint about other dragons, maybe Sekk'ral isn't like the other ones, implying he, being a kindly friend, avoid the toxicity.

>>1098809

I remember you guys the relationship between elder and Farin is like father and son, and Faein knows say a lie to the elder is really bad.. And he was discovered.

In my opinion elder isn't a bad character, he's credible and it's correct he overreacted, yet if we and Farin know Sekk'ral isn't bad guy (for now), the situation is good and isn't as bad plot, yes it's simple and nothing excellent, but not bad.. Just simple
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/03 06:31:44 No.1416125
Arashi no Yrou Ni again, people.

That's got similar themeing, where a goat and a wolf become friends. While that makes more sense logically as to why there's be animosity, the author also highlights it with wolves eating the main goat character's mother right at the beginning of the story.

The goat herd is also in relatively close proximity to the wolf pack, and you get to see both of their internal lives.

Here, there's no real establishment about why the Dragons are such a threat other than stories from the Elder. Is this dragon unusual? Is the elder just racist? Nothing is spelled out too much.

However, the main thread of "someone falling for someone he's told he shouldn't, against the wished of authority. If caught, there might be consequences" still holds true, even if it could be stronger. This really isn't as terrible as people have tried to make out here.

Edited at 2018/04/03 09:31:01
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/03 07:16:00 No.1416137
>>1415685
NOW WE HAVE TO FEED YOUR DRAGON HUSBAND WHEN HE MOVES IN!
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/03 13:02:47 No.1416216
y'all are aware that farin's about to be locked up in that tree, right?

the only question is how long the author's gonna drag this out until the dragon saves him.

and then, dragon-vs-elder show down, yada-yada-yada.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/04 06:17:37 No.1416621
>>1416216
Yea it's pretty obvious, what with the barrable door and all.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/04 11:25:45 No.1416649
>>1416125
Get the fuck out of here with your “thoughtful” and “analytical” critique. You are a fucking dipshit if you think you can just leave a constructive comment instead of whining and arguing over the free distribution and consumption of drawn cartoon pornography. Fuck you.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/04 15:36:37 No.1416691
File: index_7_u18chan.jpg - (7.63kb, 288x175, index.jpg)
>>1415685
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/09 14:19:20 No.1419025
File: 1523277543.geminisaint_139_u18chan.jpg - (494.73kb, 896x1280, 1523277543.geminisaint_139.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/09 15:28:43 No.1419036
>>1419025

In before

- Everyone starts hating the old guy for being the adult.
- Theory crafting that the dragon is going to rescue Farin.
- Theory crafting that Farin wants to end his relationship for drama purposes and thus, another chapter.
- Theory crafting that the Elder spills the beans that Farin's parents were killed by dragons and is the father of either his mother or his father.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/09 15:55:06 No.1419040
>>1419036

>>In b4 people start discussing the comic lol

Nice job covering your bases there, Nostradamus, but that's not how predicting the future works.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/09 16:03:38 No.1419045
>>1419036

> Everyone starts hating the old guy for being the adult.

TBH, the elder is being fairly emotionally manipulative, right or no.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/09 16:24:43 No.1419053
>>1419025

What always gets me about these scenes is its the same old 'some fussing at an emotionally insecure individual about how their feelings were hurt'. It Farin was ANYONE else, this entire scene would be different. But its so formulaic that I think we all know happens next.

SO whose gonna bet that angry dragon is gonna fly in and start 'fixing' things? I got $5 on it!
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/09 16:48:25 No.1419063
Maybe we'll have a bad ending where Farin gets permanently sealed by the Elder into the spooky tree Exdeath-style, and this ironically pisses Sekk'ral off so much that the dragon does indeed go on a murderous rampage, killing everyone else. Hopefully with his dick.

Not betting on it, though.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/09 17:32:55 No.1419075
Kill the elder, Farin. You know you want to.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/09 17:36:02 No.1419078
"You broke my heart, Farin! you really broke my heart!"

Because wut ? he lied to you or because he gives his ass to another men ?
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2018/04/09 20:09:00 No.1419138
>>1419025
My, my, Grandpa Bollocks is 120% mad right now.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/09 23:19:25 No.1419180
File: y7sKtEL_u18chan.gif - (1.33mb, 236x161, y7sKtEL.gif)
>>1419036

I'm sorry I didn't got the memo when I turned 24 that I would turn into major Cunt'mc Titties over there.

Old Xenophobic Fart purpose in this work is to illustrate both natures of the mythological Father, both tyrannical and caregiver.

And when Poopypants function is over, he will be either discarded or saved, depending on whether he regains his lost vision or not.

It's fucking Pinocchio all over again.
>>
Gray2p 2018/04/10 02:08:04 No.1419220
I'm confused about what's the issue here. Dragon hasn't attacked anyone. Sure fox is sleeping with him. Dragons do have a bad rap but wouldn't it be better just to little them continue instead of upsetting the fox or maybe even threatening him. And now you know Dragon likes men couldn't you just send the hottest male to the dragon if the fox dies. This doesn't seem to be a big deal. Being made about the lying okay. Is it just me or does this seem like a very non-issue at least right now.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/11 04:21:31 No.1419711
>>1419025
FUCKING STAND UP FOR YOURSELF YOU PUSSY LITTLE BITCHBOY
JUST SPIT IT THE FUCK OUT
GOD
DAMNIT
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/11 05:31:56 No.1419728
File: 13890754466767758923_u18chan.gif - (127.83kb, 728x426, 13890754466767758923.gif)
>>1419711
Chill mate, you're off the charts!

Edited at 2018/04/11 05:32:11
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/11 11:38:22 No.1419778
File: 1510710163540_u18chan.jpg - (9.7kb, 309x309, 1510710163540.jpg)
>>1419728
NO
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/11 17:35:49 No.1419862
The elder is doing nothing wrong. What Farin is doing is heresy and degenerate. Completely understandable considering dragons probably attacked their kin in the past
Seriously, out of kindness he can tell him he either cuts contact with him or he fucks off the village.
From his position the dragon is a stranger that they do not know, only that they are a threat to foxes by nature. That's all. Elder is completely justified.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/11 18:07:18 No.1419870
>>1419862
you're a fucking fag, please stop
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/12 02:26:22 No.1420000
>>1419862
Did you even read the comic?
All the Elder said about dragons was that they were big and scary. He didn't allude to anyone he knew being attacked by one.
If what the Elder says is true, Farin would have been ripped apart as soon as Sekk'ral first saw him, and then would have easily found the village (because I'm pretty fucking sure he can fly (look at those wings, jesus)) and eviscerated everyone else.

The Elder is being a massive dipshit, and so is Farin for not standing up for himself.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/12 17:56:43 No.1420249
File: Screenshot_2016-05-02-04-04-29-1_u18chan.png - (1.64mb, 1514x1080, Screenshot_2016-05-02-04-04-29-1.png)
>>1419728

Dear Mom keep your hyperactive son on a leash please, he's an embarrassment.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/16 13:34:33 No.1422076
File: bbe9cf28a0d6ebfa90790915338898eb_u18chan.jpg - (530.35kb, 896x1280, bbe9cf28a0d6ebfa90790915338898eb.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/16 14:52:28 No.1422098
File: Ballchinian_alien_u18chan.jpg - (8.31kb, 250x225, Ballchinian_alien.jpg)
>>1422076
Can't unsee...
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/16 19:40:17 No.1422167
File: bbe9cf28a0d6ebfa90790915338898eb_u18chan_u18chan.jpg - (44.47kb, 293x326, bbe9cf28a0d6ebfa90790915338898eb_u18chan.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/16 20:59:47 No.1422183
>>1422076

In an odd way I'm surprised Farin's still dressed. I mean if the old guy's acting in good faith he wouldn't make Farin strip, but if he was malicious, spiteful, or a Weinstein he could make Farin strip to degrade him >.<

And it leads to this: Imagine if the elder made Farin undergo a Singapore caning as punishment. That would be awful!
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/16 21:03:07 No.1422184
File: images17_u18chan.jpeg - (13.63kb, 384x384, images (17).jpeg)
>>1422076
What if the Elder had a dragoness lover but actually she was trying to lure him to discover the fox tribe location?

Edited at 2018/04/16 21:18:26
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/16 21:44:36 No.1422200
Yes, Farin, there's only a BAD DRAGON!
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/17 02:24:30 No.1422299
File: ry23uyl_u18chan.png - (669.52kb, 651x652, ry23uyl.png)
>>1422200
did someone say "Bad Dragon"?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/17 05:34:52 No.1422397
With each passing page it becomes easier to tell that Geminisaint is a virgin.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/17 06:01:27 No.1422419
>>1422397
And what is your reasoning for coming to this conclusion?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/17 07:23:49 No.1422444
>>1422076
Fucking finally, Farin. Christ.

>>1422397
First off, I'd love to see how you came to that conclusion.
Second, who in the everliving fuck cares? Are you 12 years old? Are the playground bullies still calling you a flaming homosexual virgin furry?
Not everyone treats virginity like a fucking disease like you seem to.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/17 16:15:59 No.1422532
>>1422419
>>1422444

Look at the virgins defending him lol.

Anyways, read the comic. The characters have no idea how to court, and the passive aggressiveness is a very good method in keeping your virginity forever. It's clear that the author is writing his fetish into the story which is edging and teasing. If that isn't proof enough, then look at the sex scene... the author doesn't know about lube or foreplay or the pains of rushed sex, which means Gemini hasn't actually had sex irl.

P.S. the more you disagree with this post, the easier it is to measure your virginity.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/17 16:55:27 No.1422538
>>1422532

Nice trolling, retard.

Of course, the fact that people fell for your obvious stupidity doesn't say much about them, either.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/17 18:47:15 No.1422567
Of course that old piece of shit is going to lock him in...
I hope Sekk'ral comes and rescues him and throws that old sonuvabitch from the cliff.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/17 20:14:30 No.1422599
>>1422538
In my defence, there’s a very high likelyhood that the guy is underageb&. It’s not like kids are incapable if accessig porn sites.
>>
warpthefist 2018/04/17 21:29:43 No.1422624
File: intense1_u18chan.png - (134.68kb, 266x291, intense1.png)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/17 22:36:42 No.1422648
File: ohyegodsmyroastisruined2_u18chan.png - (285.04kb, 504x389, oh ye gods my roast is ruined 2.png)
I'm new to this comic and couldn't help myself.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/18 01:19:54 No.1422687
>>1422184
Thaaaat... That would actually make a very good and clever twist for the story and to support the idea that dragons are as what the old fart has been preaching about.

Too bad the author never bothered to come up with allegoric examples and stories to support it!
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/18 01:57:20 No.1422692
>>1422648

5/5 thanks for the giggle.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/18 22:46:48 No.1423079
File: 891_u18chan_0_u18chan.png - (34.18kb, 625x626, 891_u18chan.png)
>>1422532
>>
Z 2018/04/20 11:23:21 No.1423701
>>1422532
Does one measure virginity with a ruler? Is there like ten virgins in a blessed virgin? I suppose a thousand virgins would be a virgin Mary. That is if we are using the metric virgin measuring system. The imperial includes foot fetishism.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/23 14:10:36 No.1425032
File: 1524485080.geminisaint_141_u18chan.jpg - (495.9kb, 896x1280, 1524485080.geminisaint_141.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/23 14:50:15 No.1425051
So, how many pages till the elder grows tired of talking, locks farin in the tree and sekk'ral burns down the whole forest?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/23 16:08:32 No.1425076
>>1425051
I'll say about as long as it took farin to get fucked by the dragon.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/23 17:18:10 No.1425104
>>1425032
With the way the Elder is talking, it seems like he is alluding to having had a dragon lover in the past that went awry.
I hope it goes down this path, honestly. I want to know what dragonboi does when he hears of this.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/23 17:46:26 No.1425118
Maybe the elder is just because he is the dragonborn and spent his life Slaying hot dragons and laying argonian maids
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/23 17:47:48 No.1425119
>>1425104

It sounds more like he's afraid of having his beliefs challenged, because that's a truth he's always known and suddenly it turns out it might not be the truth after all. He said he didn't know why Sekk'ral spared Farin when they're all such dangerous predators, and then started making conjectures that fit into his stereotypical viewpoint.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/23 19:51:34 No.1425196
>>1425032
I like how it didn't even cross the Elder's mind that Sekk'ral is a male dragon and that Farin has almost certainly taken his massive dragon cock up his ass.
Maybe the Elder has already thought of this and that's why he's so mad, because he thought he'd be gutted by enormous, throbbing dragon dick.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/23 20:47:31 No.1425210
>>1425104
Or maybe the dragons literally kill and eat the other critters, and Farin IS being naive.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/23 21:21:38 No.1425235
File: unnamed_7_u18chan.jpg - (16.65kb, 300x300, unnamed.jpg)
>>1425210
Which we come back to...

... vore

Edited at 2018/04/23 21:21:51
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/23 21:50:39 No.1425280
What if this is just a clever ruse to advertise for a new "BAD DRAGON sekkral" toy?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/24 05:05:07 No.1425511
>>1425104
Inb4 it turns out that the Elder and Sekral were in a relationship in the past, because dragons have a much longer lifespan than foxes
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/24 05:25:18 No.1425515
>>1425511

Probably not. See:
>>1322647
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/24 05:31:12 No.1425516
Also, I'm going to bet dragons killed Farin's real parents.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/24 10:06:50 No.1425608
Is it just me or does it seem that the old man is gonna lock farin in the stump and then the dragon is gonna have to save him and then it turns out that it's all a trap.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/24 16:58:36 No.1425710
>>1425515
Carpentry? Drawing?

Since when?!
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/24 18:02:09 No.1425733
By "drawing" does he mean cave painting with charcoal and pigments? Because Farin and his tribe really look like a bunch hunter-gatherers to me. I can't picture them scribbling around with pens and paper, or oil on canvas.

Also, carpentry ? I thought he lived in the middle of the woods ?

Edited at 2018/04/24 21:29:45
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2018/04/24 21:14:27 No.1425803
>>1425733
I guess that by "carpentry" he means woodworking. I mean, with claws like his, I suppose you COULD carve wood.
Of course, there's wood and "wood"
*wink wink*
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/24 21:32:19 No.1425809
File: Say_no_more_u18chan.gif - (968.63kb, 283x230, Say_no_more.gif)
>>1425803
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/30 12:43:57 No.1428827
File: 1525091014.geminisaint_142_u18chan.jpg - (460.42kb, 896x1280, 1525091014.geminisaint_142.jpg)
>>1425516
Ayyyy I called it.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/30 13:14:04 No.1428833
>>1428827
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUU!
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/30 14:01:49 No.1428844
I really like this comic! It is one of the few yiffy comics where most characters have compelling personalities. Sekral and Farin are young and naive lovers, whereas the Elder does realize the inherent issues of a predator-prey relationship and the trouble that logically will stem from it. The Elder is quite clearly represented as the worried foster-father of Farin, I like how he is shown as a caring and protective mentor, not as some stereotypical bigot who just is against the relationship because... reasons. I wonder how it ends.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/30 14:07:36 No.1428845
>>1428844

Yeah, the characters are astonishly well fleshed out. It took quite some time to get the plot moving forward, but I think that it was definitely worth it. What I miss so far is some other cultures. Maybe there could be some bronze age type wolves? What about some more advanced societies which exist outside the woods maybe like the Sumerian or Egyptian kingdoms? They do not have to show them, but if they would refer them, it would broaden this world immensely!
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/30 14:09:00 No.1428846
>>1428845

While this is a silly yiffy porn comic, it sure would help!
>>
Furrynomous 2018/04/30 14:32:57 No.1428851
File: unnamed3_u18chan.gif - (183.83kb, 498x278, unnamed (3).gif)
>>1428827
I hope Farin answer the Elder like this
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/01 18:00:00 No.1429413
1.- Batman complex.

2.- That argument from older is too fallacious, the fact that certain dragons are bad doesn't mean ALL dragons are bad, and if you hate dragons because some dragons killed your parents, it's rushed generalization and Post hoc ergo propter hoc. I'm not saying elder is a bad character, I'm saying he's speaking with only hate, without facts, if Farin believes in that fallacies, or he's dumb or he's credulous.

3.- If the next page won't tell us about Farin's parents, and if Farin's parents aren't relevant in the plot, this page is useless.

4.- As elder has hidden to Farin about his parents, they are both in same situation, they have both hidden secrets, and Farin had more guilt due clan laws, but if elder had spoken that information in this situation, it's irresponsible (in my opinion).

5.- I'm not saying plot is bad, but analyzing its structure, and I wanna say it's simple and dramatic, maybe too dramatic.

Edited at 2018/05/01 18:05:26
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/02 04:51:20 No.1429628
>>1428827
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_V8YjtLuNw

Here ya go guys
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/02 05:47:02 No.1429671
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/02 05:47:14 No.1429673
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/02 19:10:40 No.1429878
Holy shit, this is becoming more Arashi no Yoru ni every page. So up next is wolf and goat... I mean dragon and fox running away from home together, trying to start a new life.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/02 20:07:25 No.1429887
>>1429878
And by the river they played, the dragon knock it's head, lost his memory and try to eat Farin

Edited at 2018/05/02 20:07:54
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/08 10:28:38 No.1432388
File: 1525696390.geminisaint_143_u18chan.jpg - (480.15kb, 896x1280, 1525696390.geminisaint_143.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/08 10:39:33 No.1432398
>>1432388
Inb4 "They died in a fire, clearly this was the work of an enemy sta- DRAGON"
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/08 19:18:00 No.1432579
>>1432388
Oh wow how convenient that he was 750 miles away from his village when all of this was going down to write in his fucking journal.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/08 19:51:11 No.1432589
>>1432388

So, like, was the elder born old with a ballsack chin? Or does he consume the souls of sinners to stay effectively immortal? Or something like that? Because 20 years is enough time for there to be a noticable change in appearance, even in older people.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/08 20:40:28 No.1432609
>>1432388
>18 years ago
>still looks just as old
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2018/05/08 21:14:56 No.1432622
>>1432398
Sekk'ral said dragons can't breath fire though. That would mean the Elder is lying, and the flashback's only just begun.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/08 22:03:17 No.1432646
1432398 wanted to say Stalin
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/09 04:01:24 No.1432730
>>1432622
Or, maybe, the dragon's lying, not to be malicious or manipulative, but to not frighten off a fox that he befriended.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/09 04:19:33 No.1432736
>>1432730
Tbh that’d probably be actually good and interesting writing, if only because so far it seems like the two main characters can do no wrong
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/09 04:29:51 No.1432739
File: 29wyd4_u18chan.jpg - (24.78kb, 411x358, 29wyd4.jpg)
I bet he will arrive encountering all burned out but Farin's basket and will blame on dragons for doing it just because "they breath fire"
>>
Mykel Dana 2018/05/11 04:58:46 No.1433551
Well, it does make sense that 'prey' animals will always find ways to blade 'predator' animals for everything that goes wrong.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/14 12:39:29 No.1435498
File: 1526301684.geminisaint_144_u18chan.jpg - (476.34kb, 896x1280, 1526301684.geminisaint_144.jpg)

>>
Vic Venom 2018/05/14 14:37:03 No.1435533
>>1435498
I know not everything is shown in that scene and it's probably Farin's father giving Farin away to the Elder.

But out of context, it's like...

Fox: "...h...help..."
Elder: "Let me help you!"
Fox: "LOL JK I DUN WANT HALP"

And part of me kinda prefers that just because it's someone fucking with the Elder.

Also, the Elder must have incredible nearsightedness mixed with tunnel vision for only noticing the carnage at arm's length.

Edited at 2018/05/14 14:42:22
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/14 15:49:02 No.1435591
>>1435533

>Also, the Elder must have incredible nearsightedness mixed with tunnel vision for only noticing the carnage at arm's length.

When I was younger, I saw many bar brawls and knife fights at the local pub. When you get pumped with adreanline, you have a really hard time noticing details. My buddy got stabbed several times before he even realized that the attacker had a knife in his hand. I assume that the Elder was a noob when it comes to violence. This would explain his stressed behaviour, tunnel vision as well as his stuttering.

Edited at 2018/05/14 15:52:39
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/14 16:02:15 No.1435594
It looks like there will be no yiff on the upcoming pages...
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/14 17:08:33 No.1435628
File: 1526301684.geminisaint_144_u18chan_u18chan.png - (2.08mb, 862x626, 1526301684.geminisaint_144_u18chan.png)
>>1435498
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/14 17:12:29 No.1435630
File: 43345v21cc_u18chan.jpg - (34.57kb, 163x465, 43345v21cc.jpg)
>>1435594

Yeah, author only catered to the furry necrophiliacs this stripe.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/14 18:59:18 No.1435682
>>1435628
Aaahahhaha.

Edited at 2018/05/14 22:29:15
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/14 19:48:34 No.1435742
>>1435591
Damn, what kind of places do you hang out? I usually have to worry about bad pinot grigio, not getting stabbed.
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2018/05/14 21:39:38 No.1435816
>>1435498
>Have razor-sharp claws
>Use spear to impale fox

Smells like bullshit. Either the elder is lying, or he assumed it was a dragon's doing without proof. I mean, there are fucking skeletons there, why would the dragon(s) just settle for leaving an impaled fox there?
Also, botched perspective in panel 10 (no offense Gemini!), Ballchin's head as a weird shape.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/14 22:13:09 No.1435830
>>1435498
"Please... save this baby.

This baby is the Athena's incarnation"

I can totally picture this because it's just like the Mitsumasa Kido/Aiorus encounter

Edited at 2018/05/14 22:14:29
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/15 12:57:45 No.1436235
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/15 21:25:02 No.1436337
>>1435742

My dad used to be an alcoholic and gambler... so I had to spend much time as a kid in some real drinking shitholes. Looking back, I really wished I could have had a normal childhood with stuff like the Transformers and Banjo Kazooie. Instead, I got drunkards attacking each other with knives and the daily smell of vomit and liquor.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/15 21:28:05 No.1436340
>>1436337

Sorry to hear this. Well, at least your adult life it better... hey, you have U18Chan, that is worth much, no?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/21 16:00:23 No.1439097
File: 1526908206.geminisaint_145_u18chan.jpg - (527.88kb, 896x1280, 1526908206.geminisaint_145.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/21 18:06:15 No.1439137
>>1439097

There's a spear/arror sticking out of his chest. What the hell is the water gonna do? Senile old man...
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/21 19:12:08 No.1439155
>>1439097
>>1439137

a spear into the chest is pretty much lethal, how is he supposed to be able to talk.

so not sure if GeminiSaint knows how lungs/chest works or he is trying to hint at something.

or i'm just overthinking it here -_-
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/21 19:34:26 No.1439161
File: Anatomy_u18chan.png - (1.08mb, 1024x1346, Anatomy.png)
>>1439155
I'm thinking the spear hit this little sweet spot here. To the side of the spine, above the diaphragm, nicking the heart and probably piercing the lung (hence coughing blood). He'll die but should be able to have a labored conversation for a while.

Anyone else think Farrin's father-figure is a mass murderer?

Edited at 2018/05/21 19:35:40
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/21 21:38:05 No.1439201
>Implying foxes have organs.
>>
Anonthemouse 2018/05/22 01:07:44 No.1439284
>>1439201
Fucking got 'em
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/22 02:40:14 No.1439313
>>1439097
> M-My last request... Please keep my son away from dragons...
> Lock h-him up in a tree if h-he should ever f-... fall in love with one...
> A-And... d-don't ask why h-him or me was m-miraculously sp-spared f-... from the sizzling b-barbeque you just w-walked past...

This shit is getting fucking dumb.
And what's worse is that as per cliche-law Farin is gonna fall for it like a retard and go drama up some more pointless pages that could have been decent porn.
>>
SHyena 2018/05/22 03:16:21 No.1439331
File: Untitled_46_u18chan.png - (485.85kb, 647x439, Untitled.png)
>>1439097
"And then...he died."
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/24 02:55:32 No.1440473
>>1439313

Shh, relax. Noone is forcing you to read this "dumb" comic.
Theres always the door!
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/24 07:49:00 No.1440551
>>1440473

That's usually what people say when they themselves know that they are defending something terrible (this comic per example.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/24 10:01:25 No.1440575
>>1440551

He's not defending the comic, he's saying "get the fuck out", what the fuck tard !?

In my opinion this comic is not finished YET. So wait for ALL the comic, or at least this chapter.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/24 16:05:51 No.1440678
>>1440575

You're completely right, the ending would easily be the best part. The other parts of the comic leave more to be desired. Also the characters have the mentality of children.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/24 19:29:02 No.1440728
>>1440551

I'll never understand the mentality of people like you. You clearly dislike the comic and yet...you intentionally seek out the places it's at...to complain about it.

Do you lurk on Twilight fanfic forums so you can complain about the quality of that too? Why does it offend you so much you actually go out to find it so you can bitch more about it?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/25 05:32:27 No.1440932
some of these people are like bad Walmart customers. They are all miserable there and hate shopping there, but refuse to go anywhere else for whatever reason. It's like the more they hate, the more they dig in their heels; like stubborn children.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/25 08:07:07 No.1440988
>>1440728
Have you considered the possibility that maybe these people like the story overall, but have problems with certain parts of it?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/25 08:41:48 No.1441005
>>1440932
People shop at Walmart because they're poor. Not because they want to. You don't shop at places that sell shit cheap because you enjoy cheap shit. You shop at those places because they're all you can afford.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/25 21:58:05 No.1441336
>>1441005

The difference is this is a piracy site where you can have anything that's out there for free, or at least inquire about other avenues to get it.

Coming here, to this thread and bitching is an active choice on behalf of those who do it given that there's other, better things out there for them to enjoy at no cost to themselves in the other threads on the site.

I don't even like this comic that much, but your line of argument is trash.

Edited at 2018/05/25 22:08:32
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/28 15:21:16 No.1442959
File: 1527511457.geminisaint_146_u18chan.jpg - (584.11kb, 896x1280, 1527511457.geminisaint_146.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/28 17:11:24 No.1443010
>>1425280

I don't think Sekk'ral's dick qualifies to be a Bad Dragon product because well...

You know.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/28 19:10:56 No.1443055
>>1442959
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f49ELvryhao
>>
Mykel Dana 2018/05/29 03:41:23 No.1443186
that's sweet an' all, but that death should have been much quicker and a lot bloodier.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/29 04:43:35 No.1443212
File: 2eeabb1af672d5b5777f677f13ce7501_400x400_u18chan.jpeg - (22.57kb, 400x400, 2eeabb1af672d5b5777f677f13ce7501_400x400.jpeg)
>>1443055
That caught me so off guard holy fuck
>>
Furrynomous 2018/05/29 23:42:26 No.1443624
>>1442959
>"May I have your name?"
>"KEI. . .th. (cough)"
>"Alright, Kei. It shall be done as you say."
>"M-my name is Keith! (cough, bleed) KEeeith!"
>"Yes, Kei, I hear you"
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/04 12:57:19 No.1446433
File: 1528113157.geminisaint_147_u18chan.jpg - (598.92kb, 896x1280, 1528113157.geminisaint_147.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/04 19:08:02 No.1446505
That last panel, "Feels like...hairballs"
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/04 20:18:47 No.1446531
>>1446505
More like pubes :V
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/04 20:40:35 No.1446540
>>1446433

Even as an infant, Farin is still a little bitch.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/05 00:40:26 No.1446636
farin looks SUPER cute as a cub
>>
Flash 2018/06/05 03:43:44 No.1446760
With the "promise to not tell anybody else" part the story sounds ominously fake.
A self protecting lie if you want to put it like that.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/05 08:22:16 No.1446886
The most problem here for both characters (not the plot, the characters) is they both are slanted and liars, Elder is like "Due your father died by dragons then ALL the dragons are evil", also he never told him how he knew him and what happened with his father; and Farin with his Frozen argument "but elder, it's real love" ignoring the possibility Sekk'Ral is lying someway too, also he never told he's dating with a dragon. That's why I cannot feel some empathy with both characters, I feel more empathy with his friends, who trusted in Farin but they saw the shocking true.

Sekk'ral is THE Gary stu one, because he doesn't have faults or imperfections, he's the perfect handsome and kindly proyection and he doesn't have human errors or things he could count like awkward or shameful, he's living a full and quite life free of preoccupations, he's the top model of "sexy men"... and this is OK, because the story isn't for Sekk'ral, it's for Farin, and that's why I complain of this.

Farin isn't anything, he's nothing, he's nobody, he doesn't have something interesting, he's this: "omg a dragon! He saved me, he's sexy, I love him, but he could hate me for that, oh no he woke up when I was touching him! but he forgave me and we had sex although I acted like egoistic bitch, and due my lie I have problems with elder and I'm so sad.. but I think I'm good and I'm correct loving a dragon, because he's good and it's real love". We need a correct protagonist, we need someone we could feel identified, but this comic has the anime idiot useless crying protagonists, doing nothing and having all the attention for stupid things, in this time and this part of the comic I feel nothing for Farin.

I'm not saying the comic is bad, I'm saying Farin is a joke [FOR NOW], we don't know what will happen, ~maybe~ a plot twist or a good develop character, but if we didn't have a Farin's develop character in the first chapter, what he could do now? I'll criticize this comic when the comic finishes, and this chapter when the chapter finishes, but I'm critizing Farin [FOR NOW] because I HATE HIM NOW.

Edited at 2018/06/05 08:24:41
>>
ZD 2018/06/05 08:34:25 No.1446888
>>1446886

I wouldn't call Farin a liar in that case because he is having other experiences than the elder did but he might be naive. Lying and being naive are two different things.

Edited at 2018/06/05 08:37:00
>>
WhiteTigerCub 2018/06/05 09:24:26 No.1446910
>>1446886
In my opinion, I think this comic should be read with a more simplistic approach. This story is very simple and the situations are developed in a very simple way, without psychological implications beetwen Farin and Sek. The only one character that shows a minimum of lucidity is the elder.

The fact is that:
- Farin is a naive 18yo boy grown in a village, who spend his days taking apples. He hasn't any life experience, he wasn't sure of his sexuality and he's attracted by Sek for his muscular body and a personal certainty he's good, although Farin hasn't proof of this and he doesn't feel the need of proofs.
- Sek is... ???. We know only he's a dragon and that dragon species should be natural enemies of foxes.
- Farin has the immense lucky to meet what probably is the only GAY dragon of the world ^___^.
- Their relationship is based in one, simple thing: Farin finds Sek hottie, Sek finds Farin cute. There's nothing else.

So, I think the kind of story is clear. Personally, I don't pretend to find something more.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/05 09:42:40 No.1446917
>>1446886
Yo, Farin just represents pure innocence and goodness. There isn't a mean bone in his body. Sekk'ral said something like, "When I look into your eyes, I see the best of the world. I see something that needs to be protected." Sorry if I misquoted, but that's how I remember it, because it's my perspective too. Farin is a great center for this comic. His only fault is his naivety and timidness. Though, he will get angry when he's sure of himself (like he almost did with the Elder here). And I'm sure that he would fight bravely and fiercely, if it was against true evil. That's the kind of person Farin is. I think he's great.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/05 11:08:41 No.1446932
I enjoy the story and characters, but the worldbuilding is atrocious. Someone on here said something similar: good worldbuilding would immensely benefit the whole comic.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/05 11:21:09 No.1446937
>>1446932

Same here. It really doesnt have to be Lord of the Rings style complexity, but the world of Farin and Sekk'ral is anything, just not a lived in world. We know literally nothing aside that there are loincloth wearing foxes and dragons in a forest which has a forbidden part. That is not a whole lot for 147 pages! GeminiSaint should at least give a passing remark in the dialogue about different species, cultural elements (such as rituals, customs or weapons etc.) or geographical regions regarding the surrounding area. It really doesnt have to be excessive, but something would be better than total silence on the subject.

Edited at 2018/06/05 11:23:07
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/05 11:27:24 No.1446939
File: KabierServant_u18chan.png - (500.97kb, 1150x475, KabierServant.png)
>>1446937

I agree absolutely. Even shit comics like Servants of the Serpent by Kabier do better actually. At least Servants of the Serpent makes the political structure more clear and the characters sometime make references to the envoirement.

Edited at 2018/06/05 11:31:17
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/05 11:32:48 No.1446941
File: map-of-middle-earth_u18chan.jpg - (2.6mb, 1600x1200, map-of-middle-earth.jpg)
Worldbuilding often involves the creation of maps, a backstory, and people for the world. Constructed worlds can enrich the backstory and history of fictional works, and it is not uncommon for authors to revise their constructed worlds while completing its associated work. Constructed worlds can be created for personal amusement and mental exercise, or for specific creative endeavors such as novels, video games, or role-playing games. (from Wikipedia)

Edited at 2018/06/05 11:35:28
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/05 11:40:58 No.1446945
File: geminisaint_u18chan.jpg - (23.8kb, 300x300, geminisaint.jpg)
>>1151649

GeminiSaint, if you are reading this, I love your comic. I appreciate the story and the characters but please add some enriching worldbuilding, it would greatly improve the comic!

Edited at 2018/06/05 11:44:45
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/05 14:23:18 No.1446975
>>1446945
Try asking him the friendship on his FB page and tell him to visit u18c:
https://www.facebook.com/juanpablo.peloso
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/05 16:20:25 No.1447014
>>1446888

Did Farin lie? Yes, he's a liar
Is he naive? Yes too, plus a liar.

Naive and liar are two different things, but Farin is both things, if you're naive you can still be a liar, in this comic you can see Far in lying many times, it's interesting seeing which uncertain and accomplished is Farin, but at this point Farin isn't doing anything good. You're saying Sekk is a good gay to a dragophobic authority, better say the true and stop cry a lie, at this point of comic Farin is getting nothing but useless tears.

>>1446910

I know a story can be simple and auster, without complex (like cartoons or videogame plots), I don't need complex in this comic, I need interesting characters, since the beginning at this page, no one character has something interesting, the only thing I was interested is how they (Farin and Sekk) can meet between both, and instantly they had sex (which idc). But you say, their romance is "I love your manliness; I love your cuteness", no more. I don't want say their romance is false or poor, we need still wait for more progress, but at this point of drama their relationship isn't interesting anymore.

>>1446917

Sucking a dragon dick isn't innocence, neither to lie knowing is really bad. Lying your friends and meeting with a possible enemy isn't goodness, is BAD. If you think Farin is doing correct facing bravely about he loves, you're falling with him, you can fight the battle you want, but if that battle is counterproductive and risky for nothing, you're being a idiot, you need know whom you're defending, Farin doesn't know Sekk really, he's infatuated. Timidness and naivy are not faults, ingenuity and stubbornness are faults already in this case.

>>1446932
>>1446937
>>1446939

We don't really need worldbuilding, you can thing this story is "prehistoric", anachronistic and irrelevant. The focus in this comic isn't WHERE they are, but WHO they are and WHAT'S HAPPENING with they. You can ask for worldbuilding and it's OK, but if the comic and story doesn't have a worldbuilding is irrelevant (yes it could be more interesting, bit isn't the focus), the real problem is the characters are a bit interesting.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/05 20:15:46 No.1447084
>>1446932

>>1446937

>>1446939

>>1446939

The characters are boring and bland as shit. The only remarkable character is the Elder, given that he seems to be the only character who is not lacking common sense and who is not some hedonistic asshole who is full of himself. I am kinda split when it comes to the world-building, I believe that it is far too late to introduce the specifics of this world, this world is as dull as the characters who inhabit it. I also really doubt that GeminiSaint intended the comic to go this far.

Now, I cannot blame GeminiSaint really. Pretty much all furry porn comics have really lame stories and atrocious plots. The protagonists usually have physically attractive characteristics, but lack any personal depth whatsoever. Look, I am not expecting The Great Gatsby, but it would be awesome if at least one yiffy comic would deviate more from the typical stereotypes and lame cliches.

Edited at 2018/06/05 20:17:00
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/11 13:18:07 No.1450083
File: 1528718691.geminisaint_148_u18chan.jpg - (419.08kb, 896x1280, 1528718691.geminisaint_148.jpg)

>>
WhiteTigerCub 2018/06/11 14:44:45 No.1450122
>>1450083
Perfect! Now, from the next pages, we will see if Farin will act as an immature pussy or if, finally, he will decided to face the situation like a mature guy... ;)
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/11 14:54:51 No.1450125
>>1450122
naw, he's going to be locked in the tree-prison "for his own good" and then he's going to cry like a total bitch. Like ugly cry with snot and coughing.
>>
WhiteTigerCub 2018/06/11 15:24:33 No.1450132
>>1450125
Come on!!! This is the perfect moment to grow a pair! The Elder knows that Farin is in love with a dragon, Farin knows own origins. So, Farin has all the elements to adjust the situation, collect more infos, ask the dragon some explainations, to be honest with the Elder that now knows everything... If Farin now starts crying and says something like "Oh! Poor me! And now what do I do?" or starts a DRAMA... I'll burn this comic!!! ^__^
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/11 17:09:57 No.1450167
Oh, wow. There are still people expecting this shit to get good? Sorry to break it to you, but this comic runs since years and only gets more retarded with each new page. By this point, an aerobic course with the Elder would be fucking exciting.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/11 17:15:50 No.1450168
Why is this story set in ancient times? Because it really would not matter if it would all play out in a more modern setting.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/11 17:31:36 No.1450172
>>1450132
Farrin is a girly bottom. He's going to cry dude. Sekk'ral is the only "adult" here.
>unless he actually does kill and eat everyone. . .
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/11 17:45:57 No.1450180
My personal favorite is the elder fox so far. He seems to be the only non-hedonistic character so far and the only character with some common sense. Too bad, I assume he will be the "bad guy" in the later pages.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/18 12:04:28 No.1454000
File: 1529322597.geminisaint_149_u18chan.jpg - (486.21kb, 896x1280, 1529322597.geminisaint_149.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/18 13:23:04 No.1454019
>>1454000
NEXT PAGE PREVIEW:

Elder: How you dare replying that way, little bitch!

The elder gives him a strong slap breaking his nose.

Farin (crying): I love Sek'kral!!!
Elder: No! You love him just for his muscles and his big dick!
Farin: ehm... uhm... well... it's... it's not true... also because he's a top and I'm a bottom bitch!
Elder: You'll never see him again!
Farin: Why are you treating me this way? I'm PURE... I represent something pure that must be protected!
Elder: You, WHAT??? HA HA HA!!! I've seen you time ago masturbating on your tree. And when you came, your cum dropped on a vixen who was sleeping under you. Now she's pregnant! You, Farin... you're going to be father!
Farin: NOOOoooooo....!!!! I'm a little bitch, not a father!!!

To be continued... (or better not!)
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/18 16:34:57 No.1454071
I still can't get over how poor the artstyle is. you'd think it would have improved by now.
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2018/06/18 17:25:37 No.1454089
>>1454000
Implying Sekk is involved is a bit foolish on Elder's part, the dude was like 9 years old when the massacre happened

>>1450180
Sure he's got common sense, but he's also unable to accept the fact that he may be wrong about a specific individual.
Also, Farin's 18 years old, it's not that unreasonable to be a bit hedonistic and besides, the comic was written around the idea of romance, it would kinda miss the point if the characters weren't driven by some extent of desire.
(Plus duh, porn)
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/18 17:47:58 No.1454096
>>1454000
It can honestly go either one of two ways.
Elder freaks out and can't be reasoned with
Or he CAN be reasoned with and Farin takes him to meet Sekk'ral.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/18 20:13:06 No.1454138
File: 1529352798014_u18chan.jpg - (98.32kb, 372x358, 1529352798014.jpg)
>>1454019
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/18 22:49:15 No.1454189
Sex when? Xddd
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/25 15:04:18 No.1457199
File: 1529929832.geminisaint_150_u18chan.jpg - (553.42kb, 896x1280, 1529929832.geminisaint_150.jpg)
Hm.... I personally expected the Elder's anger to be at least half about Farin being a cock-loving bitch boy, (and for Farin to be really ashamed of this as well), but... the Elder's not showing any signs of disgust. More just concern and hatred toward dragons. I guess this comic's not about dealing with homo hate...
>>
MAFLP 2018/06/25 15:22:53 No.1457204
>>1457199
I think this will end in a war between foxes and dragons
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/25 15:39:12 No.1457212
>>1457204

Might be ongoing, actually.

>a dragon and fox fell in love with one another before Sekk'ral and Farin
>they're found out
>same rules as Farin's current village
>fox executed
>dragon F-U-R-I-O-U-S
>dragon annihilates village in revenge
>elder happens upon remaining survivor and collects Farin
>Farin grows up, then falls in love with a dragon
>history repeats itself
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/25 16:19:47 No.1457226
>>1457212
Those who dont learn from history are doomed to repeat it
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/25 16:22:47 No.1457227
>>1457212

extra twist - Sekk'ral was the dragon from back then and he was in love with Farin's dad

that would actually be pretty fucking hilarious
>>
warpthefist 2018/06/25 16:43:23 No.1457234
File: lol_3_u18chan.jpg - (9.09kb, 218x181, lol.jpg)
>>1457226
and those who don't clear their history are doomed to explain it.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/25 22:20:38 No.1457390
>>1457212
I already proposed this theory to the author himself
we are no where near the truth
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2018/06/26 06:06:03 No.1457545
>>1457227
>>1457390
Sekk'ral's sheet states that he's 27, while Farin is 18, which means the dragon was 9 years old when the massacre happened.
>>
I feel sad... Lxiaoqi 2018/06/26 07:09:25 No.1457594
Hm.... I personally expected the Elder's anger to be at least half about Farin being a cock-loving bitch boy, (and for Farin to be really ashamed of this as well), but... the Elder's not showing any signs of disgust. More just concern and hatred toward dragons. I guess this comic's not about dealing with homo hate...

This is almost the same as how LGBT community is treated by Islamic country.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/26 11:09:46 No.1457674
>>1457212

Those who dont learn from history are doomed to repeat it
>>
Myself 2018/06/26 17:02:39 No.1457781
Learn from the history, guys. Do not repeat another War of the Magi.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/27 00:52:31 No.1457938
>>1457199
Dragons are dangerous and may get you killed for associating with one! Therefor we will kill you if you associate with one!

Brilliant logic this guy.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/27 11:54:27 No.1458193
So, roughly 20 more weeks before the long awaited lewd? I mean I am enjoying the comic as much as the next guy but it's getting a bit long in my opinion.this is just a thought, Not that I have any right to complain, since this is free art and I'm not really paying the artist at the moment.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/28 15:24:12 No.1458788
>>1457938

anyone looking at the first few pages of this and expecting good writing is a fucking moron.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/28 22:24:02 No.1458971
>>1457938
Wow it's almost like it's some kind of religious allegory and how people in the early days of humanity treated people who didn't strictly adhere to the arbitrary image of their skydaddy.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/06/30 15:26:13 No.1459658
File: 2kij9hcyq9011_u18chan.png - (454.04kb, 346x592, 2kij9hcyq9011.png)
>>1457199

Kill grampa already
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/02 17:23:50 No.1460686
File: 1530534184.geminisaint_151_u18chan.jpg - (535.25kb, 896x1280, 1530534184.geminisaint_151.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/02 17:52:51 No.1460696
the third option: leave, never come back, and make no contact with other foxes anymore
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/02 18:06:06 No.1460698
File: unnamed3_0_u18chan.gif - (742.92kb, 498x254, unnamed (3).gif)
>>1460686
>Best solution = kill your mate

Edited at 2018/07/02 18:07:40
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/02 18:23:52 No.1460705
I hope that dragon got 7 dwarves or a necrophiliac prince.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/02 18:26:50 No.1460706
>>1460686
Okay, when is ball chin grandpa gonna do his evil laugh while twirling his mustache?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/02 20:30:05 No.1460752
I miss that times I hated mondays because of course yes, but one of the things I waited mondays was this comic and its new pages.

It's not exaggerated to say I refuse to be pessimistic and hopeless when I had any reason to wait something, I was captivated for each new story between Farin and Sekk'ral, I was so amazed and excited how they are met and each thing they lived.

NOW ITS USELESS DRAMA

All tension I was expecting for hiding his secret, and what political problems they could get, is not nothing more than a useless and forced drama.

Look this, fox saw dragon, fox fears dragon, fox is infatuated for the dragon, foxis saved by dragon, fox knows dragon, fox falls in love for dragon, fox is fox have sex with dragon (because foxes),fox is caught by dragon meanwhile he's touching him, they both solve that problem and they make love, end.

That chapter was simple, coherent and sympathizer. And what we have now?? A paranoic closed-mind old fox who is unable to feel that relationship "father and son", giving a "solution", a "plan", which is to kill a dragon.

What's wrong with that? First, if u says a dragon is cruel and mercyless (anything u want to say "evilness"), don't u think that plan is dangerous?? Why do u sugest meet again with the "dangerous one" to try killing him? what happend if that mercyless dragon realizes that plan? shouldn't he bother and won't think in kill all the fox instead? Why do u sugest these suicide mision if anyway your council will kill your "son"?

This problem I have isn't just the elder one, but its political and social way to thinking. Yes, u can have a enmity and fear about other specie, but why would you do something worst than your enemies could do? killing your own compatriots saying is the best for all, yet better than our enemies COULD do something "worst".

Maybe MAYBE maybe, this 'could' be even more complex and interesting I could think, but I doubt considering how simple started.

I don't feel hope in this comic, no longer. I'm waiting how it can finish, so I can review it correctly, but I'm done for now.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/02 22:35:27 No.1460792
>>1460752
Yeah, this whole arc is really contrived. The comic itself is really contrived but it wasnt so bad until after the sex and the protagonist is an unlikable "woe is me" wuss. The dragon himself is a is a two dimensional mary sue too. He feels less like a character and more of an extension of the MC's wish fulfillment fantasy.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/03 00:18:59 No.1460808
>>1460752
Yeah, the first part was just a simple sexy story. But I don't think the second part is bad. It's basically going to be about Farin learning to stand up for himself, with Sekk'ral at his side. There's going to be a confrontation with Sekk'ral and the foxes, and he's going to show both how nice he is, and also (inevitably) how strong, as they threaten both his and Farin's lives. It'll be worth seeing imo. The problem is simply having to wait so long for each page. And personally... I think we'll get at least one more sex scene :3 Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing Farin made really strong and confident by Sekk'ral.

Edited at 2018/07/03 00:20:09
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/03 21:14:29 No.1461131
wait lemme guess
>farin goes on with it
>when he meets sekkral he presents the apples but hesitates
>sekkral finds out then rapes the hell out of him
>rip foxxy boi
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/03 21:36:27 No.1461144
So what? Farin can fuck his dragon boy to death. Problem solved!
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/03 21:38:04 No.1461145
>>1461144

Haha, very funny...
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/03 23:43:41 No.1461207
Farin's just gonna eat the apple instead.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/04 00:22:05 No.1461216
>>1460686
Or you can, you know, meet him yourself, learn he's not an asshole, and then use him as a line of defense against a possible future dragon attack because he can, you know, fly, and scout the area to help keep your colony safe.

It's not like the foxes can kill Sekk'ral easily anyway. That fucking dude is like 3 times any given fox's size.

You have your adopted son telling you that he has been secretly meeting with a fucking dragon for like a couple months now. Just the fact that he isn't dead yet should be a clear sign that Sekk'ral isn't bad.
The Elder is a retard.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/04 01:53:34 No.1461243
the dragon's face looks like it was beaten-in with a shovel. plus he's a gary-stu. hope farin kills him.
>>
Juan Cruz 2018/07/04 04:30:02 No.1461276
>>1460686
The fox or the dragon have to die? I chose the elder. He is a fatalist, i'm a fatalist too but... i don't know if i have to choice i will choise the fox life.
Be a hero for the person (Or what the hell he/she is) you love.

>>1461216
Agreed, but i said it if someone have to die that must be the elder.

Edited at 2018/07/04 04:36:44
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/04 08:08:33 No.1461317
Sekk'ral isn't Gary Stu

Gary Stu is extremly perfect and anoying protagonic, he can do anything without consequences neither effort and everyone love Gary Stu, he has special and unique characterists than no one can to have, gary stu is called and recognized for all the world and nobody can negate it, it's known the artist has intentions to auto-insert himself in the fiction with the gary stu, and the principal fact is ALL THE AUDIENCE HATES A GARY STU.

Sekk'ral doesn't know totally Farin and he made many doubt about his relationship; Farin is obiously the protagonist and the center of the drama, Sekk'ral is just a goal and friend, not really a complex character; Sekk'ral didn't relate well with his friends, also he can't do anything for Farin, he's limited; Sekk'ral is a dragon... aaand just a dragon, nothing special in lore; everyone fears dragons, how can u recognize Sekk'ral could be the best one by everyone?; nobody knows if Geminisaint created Sekk'ral to auto insert himself; how much of you guys hate Sekk'ral? He's not annoying, he's not perfect, he's not stupidly protagonic, he's just a character.

Sekk'ral isn't Gary Stu.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/04 19:43:06 No.1461544
>>1460706
eye brow*
>>
New Gideon Folder? Furrynomous 2018/07/05 01:24:34 No.1461633
>>1461317
The way you're describing him makes me feel like he's more macguffin than Gary Stu...
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/05 13:53:13 No.1461849
>>1461633

Sekk'ral isn't even McGuffin', why?

A mcGuffin is a character or device which it allows the plot continues, like all the characters, and the story and lore tells how important and essential is this Mcguffin for the plot and solution at this. But in the end of the story, that character or device (mcguffin) is useless and irrelevant, it's like a trap or bait, intentional or unintentional, everybody thought is gonna to do something, but it doesn't.

The story is NOT finished yet, Sekk'ral could do something for Farin or not, yes Sekk'ral is the center of the problem, he would be a McGuffin if at end of all this comic he won't do anything, but now he's the principal fear and if he's dead there is no fear.

That's why Sekk'Ral isn't McGuffin.

Y'know what's my opinion? Sekk'ral is a goal, in the beginning of comic, Sekk'ral was seen mysterious and handsome, when Farin knew Sekk, he behaved so kindly and friendly all these mysteriousness and goal to reach vanished, but now Sekk is a friend which Farin (we too) wanted to be more than friend. All these conflict between they both was resolved with sex (yay..), and as they are boyfriends now, what's coming on with the Sekk'ral's image and character developed? Of course to doubt, to protect him or to kill him.

That's why I see Sekk'ral like a goal, he's not a character like others, we know a little bit about him (... And with everyone, even Farin), but we're not knowing to Sekk'Ral, we're knowing Sekk'Ral with the Farin's eyes (the thought in the lake; the doubts how Sekk'Ral could react in the face of the Farin's confession), we know Sekk'Ral ONLY when Farin is there (except when he wonder if he realized he loved Farin), and that's my other problem.

Farin is a bitch, he doesn't think nor measure the consequence of his acts, he just want have sex with hunk dragon but he doesn't act like an adult, first hide everyone about something as "dangerous" as a mythopoeia about a dragon, known for the foxes, which Farin should KNOW; second he excuse at his "father" Sekk'ral wouldn't hurt... if Farin knew and met with Sekk like 5 or 6 times! How can u judge someone if you don't know where he was from or what he's doing?; And finally he doesn't take responsibility about situation, you're listening your own town want kill you... Why don't you appeal!? Why don't you run away if you know they won't change their opinion or mind?! (It's like pokemon mystery dungeon, without spoiler the protagonists take the best decision about situation, not the elder one's choice, he rather kill any dragon above they kill his "son") No! You rather defend someone you don't know and you rather Sekk above your own council could do (to kill you).

And I hate that because Farin's character construction works, why? Because I knew as imbeciles as I can count, every infatuated immature bitchs fall in love without think about consequences or danger. And if someone feels identified with Farin I fear his/her feels... But It will happen, because everyone want a comfort life, with someone who loves and without worries anything. The comic's story is well written, all the characters acts realistic (elder one is a fanatic religious, it exist) but Farin and elder one are stupids.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/05 14:03:56 No.1461853
>>1461633

I forgot to say one more thing..

... I feel sorry what Sekk'Ral is gonna to affront. I feel identified with Sekk because I live with much aspy and immature "friends", thinking they could do anything but they mess even more up, and I MUST act like everything is good and I'm not mad about them, I'll help them and their problems are nothing... because I must. I just hope Sekk'ral bitch-slap Farin and he makes understand what a stupid is Farin.

Edited at 2018/07/05 14:11:03
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/09 12:38:20 No.1464205
File: 1531138674.geminisaint_152.jpg_u18chan.jpeg - (481.15kb, 896x1280, 1531138674.geminisaint_152.jpg.jpeg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/10 09:30:47 No.1464554
Okay, first question. Why did the Elder bother to hide death of Farin's parents from Farin when Douchebag Elder already has been trying to teach him to have a preconcieved notion about dragons about them being evil and vicious? Wouldn't telling him at an age where he'd understand like a year or two where he's more impressionable would have him more likely avoid this event from ever happening? Wouldn't they have like, gatherings for the elders to teach kids about this sort of thing and enforce it better?

2. Why on earth does he believe that forcing Farin to kill his lover, would ever be a good idea? This plan can go wrong in so many ways. No decent strategist would ever consider that to be a viable plan if the Farin is aware of the plan.

3. If the author wants him to be a really evil asshole and play politics, why not actually encourage him, feign approval to follow along Farin to get info on our dragon guy and his place. Manipulate him to try and find out everything about him for two things, either destroy the dragon's own home by taking advantage of Farin's naivete, or set up peace, take your pick. Or give the poisoned apples as a gift to Farin to give to his lover to kill him. Or even threaten to kill Farin's lover if he doesn't comply. Threatening the lover's life to kill their own lover, NEVER FUCKING WORKS. It's completely backwards.

4. How does he think keeping Farin trapped like Repunzel is a good idea? Wouldn't this cause not only suspicion from the dragon that is likely to go looking for him, but also cause a growing a possible schism in the tribe, since you know, one of their own is being essentially abducted without their knowledge, friends and family alike?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/10 12:54:15 No.1464589
>>1464554
1) "Why did the Elder bother to hide death of Farin's parents from Farin?"

It's been established in page 146 that the elder promised Farin's dad not to say a thing (Farin's dad thought his son's life could be in danger if word of what happened got out). Seems like breaking that promise was a last resort thing.

2) "Why on earth does he believe that forcing Farin to kill his lover, would ever be a good idea?"

He's desperate.

3) "Or give the poisoned apples as a gift to Farin to give to his lover to kill him. Or even threaten to kill Farin's lover if he doesn't comply."

In that scenario, if Farin doesn't know the apples are poisoned, he could eat them too. As for the second part, I don't think this elderly Elder has the power to hurt, let alone kill a dragon.

4) I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/10 14:45:46 No.1464630
Watch this lead to a scene where Farin is forced to go and kill the dragon with everyone from the village watching from afar so that they can see what happens but so that the dragon doesn't spot them. Farin pretends to kill the dragon just to please the elder but then the dragon just grabs Farin and the two fly or run far away.
>>
Juan Cruz 2018/07/11 02:44:15 No.1464902
>>1464205
That isn't going to happen. You will be with the person you love more 'till the end.
You don't need to do nothing, just be you. You can change the mind of the others only with your actions, so try that.
I want anyone have to die but, if someone have to die that must be or the elder or Farin. There is no other possyble way.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/12 10:02:50 No.1465341
>>1464205
I mean, Farin almost got killed by a tiger, so I would find that tree rather safe ans cozy, like a bomb shelter.

That and he's not being excommunicated.
Yet.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/16 12:30:03 No.1467081
File: 1531744241.geminisaint_153.jpg_u18chan.jpeg - (421.03kb, 896x1280, 1531744241.geminisaint_153.jpg.jpeg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/16 15:42:07 No.1467126
OMG his bro is coming to give him buttseks.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/17 18:48:42 No.1467774
Yo, what?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/17 21:00:32 No.1467819
>>1467081

Guess 1:
It's his 2 friends checking up on him and will probably release him afterwards.

Guess 2:
It's Sek'rai arriving there undetected for some reason and tries to free Farin. After revealing his connections to why the dragons attacked.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/17 21:17:44 No.1467821
... Wait a minute... did the old guy just dont lock the door?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/18 19:20:30 No.1468307
>>1467081
>Logic: Knocking on a door thats locked from the outside and being unsure if the person who is locked up with no escape is still in there
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/19 02:58:05 No.1468592
>>1468307

Maybe this area is a prison with multiple trees for containing prisoners, and the knocker had to go to each one to find Farin.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/19 03:52:31 No.1468601
>>1467821

What do you expect? Armed guards in a town next to a forest with dangerous wild life? That would almost make sense.

But then foxes want to be used as cocksleeves so maybe the collective fox-hood wants to invite the dragons in again for a major gangbang?

Dream scenario: Sekral invites his dragon buddies in and they have a grand ol' "semi-consensual" time in fox town!
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/19 15:13:01 No.1468756
>>1468307
Well, they're not going to open the door to see if Farin is there, because then he could possibly get out. So they asked 1) To make sure, 2) To announce their presence, and 3) He could be asleep, or have escaped somehow. It's just a simple question to ask when you want to start talking to someone through a door, to make sure you're not talking to no one.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/21 08:12:51 No.1469499
File: a_huge_map_by_leguillerme69-d7wrb01_u18chan.jpg - (871.48kb, 1600x2177, a_huge_map_by_leguillerme69-d7wrb01.jpg)
>>1446945
>>1446941
>>1446932
>>1446937
Well, i tried to tell him about that, even i tried to give him a map that I drew several years ago, but it looks like that he simply ignored it, (It was in his Deviantart profile where i told him)

the map in question.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/21 12:36:17 No.1469561
>>1469499
There's much more to world building than just a map.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/21 13:29:08 No.1469567
File: 4567_f4q_u18chan.png - (987.9kb, 800x920, 4567_f4q.png)
>>1469561

Helps to have a map.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/21 17:39:01 No.1469623
File: C.I.T._ruins_u18chan.jpg - (571.04kb, 1680x1050, C.I.T._ruins.jpg)
>>1446945

>>1446941

>>1446932

>>1446937

>>1469499

>>1467081

>>1468601

>>1468756

Someone said it very well in earlier comments: this comic sucks immensely at world building. Even getting basic logic to work seems like a chore. The foxes for example show no other similarity to forest living cultures other than wearing loincloths. The dragons are even worse, but lets not touch on this...
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/21 19:57:55 No.1469667
File: Screenshot_2018-07-21-13-58-11_u18chan.png - (113.05kb, 960x540, Screenshot_2018-07-21-13-58-11.png)
>>1469623
Well at least i tried.

"saw the map, but I can not use it. I can not use anything that has been drawn by someone other than me. Anyway, on p. 178 a small map will appear to illustrate a point.

Thanks for the interest"
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/23 13:01:29 No.1470394
File: 1532349713.geminisaint_154_u18chan.jpg - (443.91kb, 896x1280, 1532349713.geminisaint_154.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/23 17:10:55 No.1470480
But you dont have to if you dont want to because its none of their business??????

Edited at 2018/07/23 17:11:17
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/23 18:49:03 No.1470504
>>1470394
>>1470480
That and also the truth being revealed got him thrown in a tree, and his friends, though they learned about it and perhaps processed it in a poor way, were the ones who told the elder.

If I was Farin I wouldn't have felt like I learned anything, only that my actions were justified.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/24 12:20:48 No.1470827
>>1469667

Thank you for the effort. GeminiSaint apparently does not like world-building. Your map actually would have made sense and would have enriched this world massively. It would have explained why they are so seemingly isolated from more advanced cultures. Sigh... you know, I cant help but assume that many furry comic artists are lazy as hell. They don't even take good help and advice when offered freely.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/24 12:28:59 No.1470829
File: MM3D_Link_Slash_u18chan.png - (5.09mb, 2872x2650, MM3D_Link_Slash.png)
>>1469499

>>1469667

>>1470827

The map was great and would give the reader an idea of the world this takes place! Why didnt GeminiSaint take the map? He sure as fuck isn't going to create one, not after so many pages. I don't get the idea of GeminiSaint to be honest. The comic is way too long and complicated to be a simple erotic story, yet it is embarrassingly bad and boring outside of the sex scenes. Developing an imaginary setting with coherent qualities such as a history, geography, and ecology is a key task for science fiction or fantasy writers, which is quite clearly what he aims for. Even the earliest stories of the Sumerians and Greeks had some quite good world-building for fuck's sake! Does he want to suck or freaking what?

Edited at 2018/07/24 12:35:13
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/24 12:58:20 No.1470835
File: efe_u18chan.jpg - (33.31kb, 500x335, efe.jpg)
>>1470834

"Haters"? Great, here we go again! We had constructive criticisms, we are not blind "haters", you dolt! By that bullshit logic, nobody should be allowed to criticize either Adam Sandler or Uwe Boll.

Edited at 2018/07/24 13:00:26
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/24 13:17:42 No.1470837
I can understand giving him critique for not really building the world concidering how long the comic is, but getting angry at him not taking your creation as part of his own isn't really respectful to him as an artist. He's making his own thing the way he wants and he clearly doesn't want anyone to take control of his comic, and while using a fan-made map would be a pretty minor thing I can understand why he doesn't want to use it. I suppose this is the kind of thing that can be pretty difficult for non-artists to understand, but yeah it's honestly pretty annoying when you're building a project you're passionate about just to have others tell how it should be done a different way.

Anyway, the comic has slowed down way too much. Hopefully the pace picks back up after Farin is let out. And hopefully this won't go like it did in Arashi no yoru ni.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/24 20:05:38 No.1470971
>>1470394
WHY the FUCK are you apologizing, Farin, you dense retard? Your piece of shit friends are the ones that ratted you out and put you in there. It is DIRECTLY their fault you're in this situation.
>>
GeminiSaint 2018/07/24 21:01:22 No.1470990
File: pag178wip_u18chan.jpg - (29.12kb, 283x619, pag178 wip.jpg)
GeminiSaint here:
Hoo boy, where do I begin...
First of all, I lurk this thread about twice a week and read every comment. I'm well aware that a sizable number of the people who post here are quite displeased at several aspects of my comic. And that's fine. Not much I can do about that, other than say I'm trying my very best. No, really, I truly am. If my very best isn't good enough, well, I'm sorry. I tried.

Yeah, I know, my comic isn't perfect, and will never be perfect, because I'm not perfect myself, and I will never be. I've identified some of the problems (world-building, etc), and I'll definitely try to address them in the future, but it will take time.

The reason I didn't take the map someone offered to me is that I, as an artist, wish to retain 100% artistic ownership of the comic and everything in it (for better or for worse). Which is why I can't really accept anything that hasn't come out of my own hands. If I did that, if I took something that I didn't draw myself, then the comic wouldn't truly be 100% mine anymore, would it? That said, there is going to be a small map in a future page, as explained at >>1469667 (WIP version attached)

Well then, I've said my piece. I hope it doesn't backfire on me spectacularly! (that's exactly what's going to happen now, isn't it?)
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/24 22:03:26 No.1471028
>>1470990

Hi GeminiSaint

Great to hear from you! I like your comic, the story, plot and characters. Many on here are displeased with the world-building, which you yourself have stated, is a valid point. It would immensly help to get a sense of the size and structure of your world (and I would love to get some more naughty stuff, hihi!).

Anyway, good luck with your work!

Edited at 2018/07/24 22:18:27
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/24 22:05:43 No.1471030
>>1470990

Your comic is awesome I really like it!
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/24 22:17:24 No.1471036
>>1470990

GeminiSaint, it is important to realize that what we see on here represents the actual thoughts of people. People are usually fake as shit, when you meet them in reality, and will give you praises, even if they curse you behind their backs. This thread gives you the great opportunity to literally read the thoughts of your readers and off course to talk to them directly. I think it is great that you read the comments and talk to the people, because were few artists in the furry fandom are open for valid criticism, and even less are read to admit their shortcomings. People usually hate being criticized, which off course is understandable.

I personally like the stories and characters, but would love to learn a bit more about this world, about its lands, cultures and rituals. I am also curious who the dragons are. Are they living in a bronze-age type culture or do they resemble maybe more the Ancient Greeks or Romans? Or is their culture more Medieval like? Who is in charge of these lands? Is there a king? An emperor? Maybe these are city states? Well, I am very curious about what happens next. I wish you all the best! Take care!

Your anonymous reader
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2018/07/24 22:18:03 No.1471037
>>1470837
Finally someone with brains.
Geez, the comic is far from flawless, there's no need to be entitled bitches: Gemini just politely refused to use a map drawn by someone else, I don't see what he did wrong: it's his comic, it's only logical he wants to use his own resources. Besides, it's not like he's writing a novel, so he doesn't really need a huge ass map to set his story into.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/25 08:08:47 No.1471249
>>1470827
Thank you so much.
>>1470829
THANK U ;-; <3

i really loved those responses. <33333

>>1470837
it was made from scratch, is old as fuck, and i fully respect geminisaint decision.

>>1470990
Esta lindo, especialmente con los detalles de montanas, rios, y que solo es una parte en especifico y no un todo un continente, y como dije apoyo 100% tu decision, despues de todo fue solo una sugerencia mia.

Edited at 2018/07/25 08:13:49
>>
Kitics 2018/07/25 09:45:06 No.1471275
I absolutely love this comic... And I really really want to know what happens next.. keep up the great work!
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/25 09:50:09 No.1471276
>>1470829

The comic is way too long and complicated to be a simple erotic story, yet it is embarrassingly bad and boring outside of the sex scenes.

To be honest I don't even find the story that terrible. It's the characters that are written like trash. Sekkral is a sexual fantasy without emotions or actual character to him. Farin is the archetypical inexperienced young twink that discovers his sexuality. Only he lacks and and all other interests. And the surrounding cast gets even worse. Fatso and Slimjim over there are nothing but snoops and token friends. Grandfather Ballsackbeard is the overbearing loving father figure.

We don't know why Farin is friends with Beavis and Foxhead. We don't see how Grandpa is loving Farin as his son (because the comic moves too slow for that). We don't know of Sekkral's fears and emotions (other than the slight disappointment he is not wanted in fox village). It doesn't even feel like entering fox village is dangerous to him. Noo, the possibility to die to 150 fox spears is not even given. That could undermine his virility. And Farin, oh my god Farin. Yes, we have an intricate view into his sexual and sensual fantasies. We know more about how Sekkral's body feels like than what happens when they fucked. No, instead we get a Sailor Moon glitter show. Don't get me wrong. He knows how to do sexual stuff. But he should consider another person as advisor on how to write.

Keep improving Gemini!
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/26 03:46:43 No.1471585
>>1471276

It feels like you just dislike the characters and are looking for reasons to like them.

I personally like the characters and thinks they are well written. I also value the story way more than the sex scenes. This may just mean that the comic isn't for your taste, not that GeminiSaint has to do some worldbuilding or whatever.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/26 04:15:12 No.1471589
>>1471276
Disagree. It's really pretty perfect for what it is. It's about Farin's journey from naivety and fear to (hopefully) strength and confidence, so if you don't like him as a main character, then the comic's not for you. Personally, I wanted it to be a few different things from what it is. But it's an expression of the artist's heart, and it's very well done, so I don't complain. I don't think you can force an artist to be so different from what he is, or even a little different. I think this is exactly what GeminiSaint wanted, so either enjoy it or move on. Personally, I like the dialogue (fluent English too), and the comic produces more feels than most other porn comics out there. It's a painstaking wait, but I bet there are a lot of great scenes ahead of us!
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/26 04:24:39 No.1471593
>>1471276
>Sailor Moon glitter show.

Now that you mention it this does look like a poorly written shoujo anime
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/26 06:04:41 No.1471611
>>1471593
well, the artstyle reminds me of ranma
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2018/07/30 20:27:25 No.1473540
File: geminisaint_155_u18chan.jpg - (421.63kb, 896x1280, geminisaint_155.jpg)

>>
the other French person 2018/07/30 20:37:13 No.1473545
>>1471611
well, i should point out that GeminiSaint is also well know for his rendering of various Saint Seiya artwork over the year
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/30 22:03:38 No.1473572
lol the racial overtones
>>
Furrynomous 2018/07/31 01:07:15 No.1473644
File: 975bf988daef0d72b16005fa5ec928a9_u18chan.png - (117.93kb, 750x681, 975bf988daef0d72b16005fa5ec928a9.png)
>mfw sekkral ends fucking the 3 foxies
>>
Kajex Surnahm 2018/07/31 01:31:22 No.1473647
>>1473540

Chubby dude is gonna let him go. I get the feeling that "you can't explain it" will be the reason, with the idea that real love doesn't always make sense.

It's corny and cliche, but then again alot of this comic is.
>>
AE 2018/08/01 17:01:03 No.1474299
>>1470990

Dont let negative comments cloud your mind. There will always be haters everywhere. And also those who are fans. Stick with the positive.
>>
Mykel Dana 2018/08/02 06:40:56 No.1474585
I really liked Ranma 1/2, that show was stupid funny.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/06 13:04:28 No.1476414
File: 1533558874.geminisaint_156_u18chan.jpg - (414.06kb, 896x1280, 1533558874.geminisaint_156.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/06 13:37:21 No.1476424
Yeah, we'll let you out. Only if you share some of the dragon cock though. lol.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/06 15:39:16 No.1476448
File: SqFi_u18chan.gif - (1.19mb, 276x210, SqFi.gif)
>>1476424
That I DEFINITELY would like to see it
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/06 18:22:19 No.1476547
Where's the buttsecks?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/07 01:28:14 No.1476665
File: sailor_moon_heart_eyes_u18chan.gif - (1.32mb, 428x410, sailor_moon_heart_eyes.gif)
Okay, now open the door and share the fun lads!
>>
Mykel Dana 2018/08/07 05:17:33 No.1476725
well, the whole conversation was about proving he could BE trusted. So, NO... we can't just trust you.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/07 11:53:35 No.1476895
>>1476424
>>1476448

Sorry to burst y'alls bubbles but that dragon is way too noble and monogamous to just share his mate and fuck his friends
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/07 20:29:13 No.1477003
Im becoming very annoyed that hes explaining why hes in-love with someone when its actually none of their freakin business
>>
Comic art-style in a nutshell. Furrynomous 2018/08/11 07:45:04 No.1478641
File: 5-13_u18chan.jpg - (52.08kb, 700x533, 5-13.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/13 05:31:57 No.1479476
File: ef2a1697f24abd60e0fef080c424e36d_u18chan.jpg - (134.11kb, 2048x1536, ef2a1697f24abd60e0fef080c424e36d.jpg)
>inb4 another page of farin still locked in the tree, and red & fatty are such pussies to open the door.
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2018/08/13 12:31:25 No.1479569
File: 45886A6E-D6E8-446E-B2D7-DDE4E0252629_u18chan.jpeg - (441.9kb, 896x1280, 45886A6E-D6E8-446E-B2D7-DDE4E0252629.jpeg)

>>
My Mate Ball Z Furrynomous 2018/08/13 14:27:18 No.1479653
called it.
>>
My Mate Ball Z 2018/08/13 14:56:48 No.1479713
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/13 14:59:34 No.1479718
>>1479569

In 40 pages time, they’ll decide to open the door. 40 more pages, they will go to open it, 40 more pages, they will open it, 40 MORE pages, the door will be open.

Is this guy serious with how long he is dragging this out? It adds nothing to the comic.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/13 20:14:10 No.1479889
>>1479718
DBZ logic, he is building up tension weekly to stay tuned for the next installment
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/13 20:33:03 No.1479893
Unnecessary and forced drama. This is worse than I thought. Each page changes completely the atmosphere and sense. This happens when you do each week a page, first we have a conversation between friends and now they are alarmed if Farin is killed. Why don't they question why is necessary to kill Farin or to obey an authority. This is ridiculous.
>>
WTF Farin Furrynomous 2018/08/15 11:36:21 No.1480789
If Farin didn't bought the apples for Rek'sai he wouldn't die amirit?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/20 01:18:34 No.1482925
File: 1517784006041_u18chan.png - (409.46kb, 800x800, 1517784006041.png)
it doesn't matter how many times you read this.

>inb4 another page of farin still locked in the tree, and red & fatty are such pussies to open the door.

Edited at 2018/08/20 06:44:56
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2018/08/20 13:05:59 No.1483162
File: 8ADE5C40-C96F-4F61-9D4B-0A5917B0EDD8_u18chan.jpeg - (451.99kb, 896x1280, 8ADE5C40-C96F-4F61-9D4B-0A5917B0EDD8.jpeg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/20 13:14:33 No.1483169
>>1483162
Oh well, thats a progress, now i will keep my mouth shut.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/20 13:40:50 No.1483174
File: 6847142538412_u18chan.jpg - (9.55kb, 200x200, 6847142538412.jpg)
>>1483162
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/20 13:59:05 No.1483182
File: packyourbags_u18chan.jpg - (91.35kb, 518x750, packyourbags.jpg)
>>1483162

Farin... that little shitling.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/20 14:52:23 No.1483195
>>1483162
What a twist! Didn't even cross my mind that Farin can be manipulative.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/21 00:19:35 No.1483441
It's because Farin learned from a dragon :v
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/21 05:44:47 No.1483584
>>1483162

Guilt tripping ftw! Now offer those traitors to the dragons.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/21 11:56:14 No.1483686
>>1483195
>>1483441
>>1483584

Nah, Farin is just a straight up child who doesn't deserve those two friends he has. He's a cunt for doing that.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/21 19:43:18 No.1483785
Are you being serious right now? These "friends" of his are the whole reason he's on death row and worse its because of them being bigots. A guilt trip is far better than they deserved. Farin would do well to never speak to them again.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/22 16:54:50 No.1484131
>>1483785

You must be a pathetic "trol" or an autistic kid, because I can't explain your answer.

Farin's friend did the correct except release Farin (unless u consider to "save his life" would be "correct"), the only one asshole is Farin, he lied both friends, first saying he just picked apples, later having a girlfriend, and now he's manipuling his friends. Whatever your choices or not, to inform about a dragon according the rules of that town, it's a correct way. 1 Faris is doing something bad, and they needed to inform to some authority to instruct him. 2 It's a dragon, it's necessary to advice it if he's harm to Farin or other foxs.

If you have a good friend, he'd do anything for your good, advising the corresponding authorities or you about a bad way. If you have a bad friend, he'd keep a secret such high magnitude, allowing to increase like a snowball until being too late, that's a toxic relationship indirectly too.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/22 21:16:08 No.1484258
Sweaty Red is sexy as fuck though..
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/25 05:10:47 No.1485218
>>1484131
>>1483686
You are a special kind of retarded.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/25 11:02:44 No.1485291
>>1485218

Just a FYI, I'm

>>1483686

and not

>>1484131

Edited at 2018/08/25 11:07:49
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/25 14:41:35 No.1485325
>>1484131
>Toxic relationship
The only thing I see is a toxic relationship of friends thinking they know better than you and trampling all over your thoughts and opinions without thinking of your well being or the bigger consequences of such a decision.

I understand what you mean. But that won't stop me from calling you a tard for thinking like that.

>>1483686
Yeah Farins friends are garbage. Hope they don't ever appear again.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/25 15:24:09 No.1485339
>>1485325

I never stated that. Stop putting words on my keyboard, troll.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/27 09:50:10 No.1486055
>9 pages of Farin still talking with Fatty & Red (Now with the Door Open!!1!) incoming
>>
My Mate Okami 2018/08/27 12:27:26 No.1486078
Actually is the skinny farin friend that is a bigot and an idiot first he jumped into conclusion that farin had a girlfriend before farin could say anything at all, second he promised farin that he would respect farin's wish to have privacy with his mate and not following farin but instead he broke that promise, and third he first refused to help farin by trying to make an excuse that he would end up disobeying the elder if he help farin, but he was diobeying the elder by coming to farin when he is locked up. so get you head straight and farin was lying becaused the foxes only thinks terrible about dragons and fear them how stupid can you be when you don't see that and beside farin fell in love with that dragon so he would try to protect the one he cares about 1484131
>>
My Mate Furrynomous 2018/08/27 13:48:51 No.1486114
File: 15ca6c66d82f69251afc15757ef33759_u18chan.jpg - (394.13kb, 896x1280, 15ca6c66d82f69251afc15757ef33759.jpg)
Damn, Red secretly loves Farin.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/27 16:00:12 No.1486162
>>1486114
Let's just make this chubby fox the new elder.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/28 01:14:11 No.1486384
>>1486162
I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be the elder's grandson or son or related to him. He does seem like he's supposed to be becoming a leader or consultant.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/28 07:38:11 No.1486538
LMAO the fat fox is the definition of chill, he would be a better leader than "no chill" elder
>>
minh ta 2018/08/28 11:59:40 No.1486632
i agree the fat one is the perfect example of a leader and a friend unlike the skinny red one who mostly is selfish and is an idiot who can't even trust his own friend
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/31 07:32:29 No.1488002
>>1486114
#FattyForElder

Edited at 2018/08/31 12:06:29
>>
Furrynomous 2018/08/31 21:31:01 No.1488394
I'm still holding out for the vore ending.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/09/01 09:38:51 No.1488626
>>1488002
1+... #1+
>>
Furrynomous 2018/09/01 14:59:43 No.1488718
>>1488394
Soft vore or hard vore?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/09/02 11:20:04 No.1489246
>>1488718

soft pls :3
>>
Furrynomous 2018/09/03 08:18:08 No.1489670
File: daffy-duck-money-dollars_u18chan.gif - (869.99kb, 474x266, daffy-duck-money-dollars.gif)
Gemini right now.
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2018/09/03 14:03:42 No.1489741
File: 373E1690-1A51-49AA-93C3-96B46F4790A2_u18chan.jpeg - (451.22kb, 896x1280, 373E1690-1A51-49AA-93C3-96B46F4790A2.jpeg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/09/04 00:34:51 No.1489982
Anyone else think we are going to find out the elder lied about what really happened with that being the fox people attacked the dragons first and he is trying to come off as the "good side"?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/09/04 01:21:22 No.1489996
75/100 shot that your right about that, depends on the author
>>
Furrynomous 2018/09/04 07:49:43 No.1490116
>>1489982
No, I don't think so. The Elder seemed pretty darn sincere in the entire last scene.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/09/04 15:44:20 No.1490196
So sincere that he's taking the advice of one person who "said dragons attacked them" even though there is no proof, admitted there was no reason or meaning for it to the point of ignoring the feelings of someone he calls "son"

Even the intro page basically goes "Everyone says they are evil but no ones seen one in ages to prove it" It's either the foxes attacked first and he's fibbing to come off as the good guys OR

A different dragon(s) will attack the village (or Farin) and Sek will save them all thus being allowed to be with Far and stay in the village together.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/09/04 20:37:55 No.1490279
>>1490196
It was Farin's father that said so; and being Farin's father (and very handsome), I think we're supposed to believe him. The only problem with the Elder is that he believes ALL dragons are bad- and who knows, he may be mostly right. After all, Sekk'ral chose to leave his fellow dragons forever. Also, what happens to Farin is not the Elder's decision; he mentioned a mysterious "council" that will sentence Farin to death for his actions. So really, the Elder just seemed concerned for Farin's life. (It surprised me that he didn't seem to take issue with Farin's gayness at all, so really, people here should not be mad at the Elder.)
>>
Furrynomous 2018/09/10 12:42:10 No.1492753
File: 1536581308.geminisaint_161_u18chan.jpg - (402.98kb, 896x1280, 1536581308.geminisaint_161.jpg)
Red cares, y'all :P
>>
Furrynomous 2018/09/10 13:24:23 No.1492781
>>1492753

Red probably had been wanting to get into Farin's loincloth! Poor guy.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/09/11 02:25:28 No.1493131
I played Pokemon mystery dungeon (GBA) it's my favorite game and I cry each time I play again. This plot about farewell it's kinda similar at PMD, and I still HATE Farin! I hope Farin kills himself (it won't even happen), I can't empathize with a liar, egoistic, childish, crybaby and retard fox, who doesn't use his brain to look for a dragon. This isn't love, this isn't friendship, this is a fucking unjustified blind obsession, yes it's a fantasy drama "simple" comic, but I refuse to empathize with this bitch.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/09/11 19:49:52 No.1493367
I love u Farin <3
i don't care wut people say..
just follow ur heart Farin <3
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2018/09/17 13:31:31 No.1495248
File: geminisaint_162_u18chan.jpg - (459.51kb, 896x1280, geminisaint_162.jpg)

>>
My Mate Adavi123 2018/09/24 12:49:56 No.1497723
File: A554719B-81DB-4F89-A511-78C2CE915136_u18chan.jpeg - (390.19kb, 896x1280, A554719B-81DB-4F89-A511-78C2CE915136.jpeg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/09/25 02:49:28 No.1498137
Those eye lashes make me think of Patrick star’s eye lashes.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/09/25 07:58:59 No.1498215
>>1493367

No offense, but Farin is such a cuck.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/09/25 19:00:26 No.1498340
>>1498215
Why, is someone else fucking the dragon in front of him?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/09/26 06:09:44 No.1498450
>>1498340
Thank you, I am glad I am not the only one who knows the true definition of the word cuck. I am so sick to death of people using it to mean, A Man who is weak and ineffectual, which is how people use it lately which is totally and completely fucking wrong.

Edited at 2018/09/26 06:10:23
>>
Furrynomous 2018/09/26 15:42:56 No.1498561
>>1498450
While I genuinely hesitate to defend any mouthbreather who unironically uses cuck as an insult, I also question this mindset. I mean the current informal vernacular use for cuck is 'a weakling that let others walk all over them' which is more or less correct. He could've just as easily called Farin a 'pussy' in this situation and be just as accurate. If he had and this other person had glibly responded with "Why, is he a set of female genitals?" as their retort: would you be just as earnestly patting him on the back for knowing the formal "true" definition of the word?

Make no mistake. He's still a dullard for using 'cuck' at all.

Edited at 2018/09/27 00:56:48
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2018/09/27 18:39:05 No.1498964
File: geminisaint_164_u18chan.jpg - (459.2kb, 896x1280, geminisaint_164.jpg)

>>
My Mate Adavi123 2018/10/01 12:24:59 No.1500384
File: geminisaint_165_u18chan.jpg - (481.64kb, 896x1280, geminisaint_165.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/10/01 15:44:12 No.1500428
>>1500384

W8, did he bleed? Holy fuck what a liar! But it's not a surprise...
>>
Furrynomous 2018/10/01 15:49:26 No.1500431
That's his dead father... He's recounting all that happened, of course he'd touch that topic.
So quick to assume...
>>
Furrynomous 2018/10/01 20:51:59 No.1500505
>>1498561
Yup basically he is just calling Farin a wimp
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2018/10/08 12:39:55 No.1503071
File: geminisaint_166_u18chan.jpg - (544.5kb, 896x1280, geminisaint_166.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/10/08 13:00:50 No.1503076
>>1503071
Hope he's getting dragon sausage & eggs to placate his confused heart
>>
Furrynomous 2018/10/09 02:40:19 No.1503459
>>1503071
Plot twist: he actually tricks Farin being nice dragon all along and eats him
>>
Furrynomous 2018/10/09 07:00:03 No.1503535
Hmmm I dunno, suddenly this page is making me feel uneasy
>>
Furrynomous 2018/10/15 13:17:30 No.1506029
File: 1539606756.geminisaint_167_u18chan.jpg - (551.28kb, 896x1280, 1539606756.geminisaint_167.jpg)
Update
>>
Furrynomous 2018/10/15 20:35:41 No.1506176
>>1506029
Shithole home incoming in 3,2,1...
>>
Furrynomous 2018/10/15 21:22:47 No.1506195
>>1506176
Shithole? What about badass tiny castle with flaming guardian dragon penises next to the draw bridge?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/10/15 22:38:58 No.1506225
>>1506195
Make them gold plated and you got yourself a winner.
>>
Mykel Dana 2018/10/20 02:35:35 No.1507622
I would be just fine if they were made out of wood.
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2018/10/20 07:51:25 No.1507712
>>1506176
I doubt it. The intro page states that Sekk likes carpentry, so I guess it will be something fairly impressive, at least by Farin's standards. My guess it's something you would actually call a home, a small cottage or something like that.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/10/22 12:50:03 No.1508572
File: 1540211751.geminisaint_168_u18chan.jpg - (572.76kb, 896x1280, 1540211751.geminisaint_168.jpg)

>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2018/10/22 13:20:39 No.1508580
>>1508572
>>1507712
>ominous cave with neatly aligned torches
Silly me, of course it had to be a cave. I wonder if he also has a big pile of gold stashed in there
>>
Furrynomous 2018/10/22 19:01:26 No.1508653
>>1508580
I hope a carnal side of him gets really defensive when Farin asks about his hoard, too.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/10/22 21:26:05 No.1508682
File: proxy_u18chan.gif - (481.92kb, 245x137, proxy.gif)
>>1508580
>>1508653
I think he's just going to cry and go "full Halle Berry" on this one.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/10/22 21:51:46 No.1508689
>>1508580
I heard of caves like that. Deep inside they usually have a spacious living room with an integrated kitchen and a balcony.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/10/25 16:18:45 No.1509724
>>1508572
Vore WHENNNN
>>
Furrynomous 2018/10/26 03:46:40 No.1510017
File: spyro-the-dragon-spyro-the-dragon-2.06_u18chan.jpg - (14.3kb, 210x240, spyro-the-dragon-spyro-the-dragon-2.06.jpg)
>>1508572
I'm starting to think Gemini saint got inspiration on sekk'ral's face from Spyro.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/10/26 06:19:51 No.1510049
File: 68468163_u18chan.gif - (795.6kb, 245x204, 68468163.gif)
>>1510017
I'm dying right now. Tyvm.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/10/26 06:38:02 No.1510054
I'm more worried about those huge spikes on the sides of his face like how the fuck does he turn his head without jabbing himself in the fucking neck?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/10/26 17:25:08 No.1510170
>>1509724
I'm also expecting
>>
Furrynomous 2018/10/26 17:42:33 No.1510175
>>1510054
because none of the spikes are pointed at his neck?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/10/26 21:04:43 No.1510217
>>1510017
"LoOkS LiKe I gOt SoMe ThInGs tO dO"
(Goes to fuck a fox)
>>
Doxa 2018/10/27 20:09:03 No.1510536
>>1509724
>>1510170

As much as I love its cute direction and lovey-dovey story, the comic turning straight into a balls-to-the-walls unwilling vore story would be one of the hottest things I've seen in a long time.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/10/28 14:23:53 No.1510828
Yo, why does sekral bother to even wear a loincloth? He's always isolated anyway. He even said dragons "dont care much about nudity" on page 28

Edited at 2018/10/28 14:28:17
>>
Furrynomous 2018/10/29 12:29:32 No.1511105
File: 1540815668.geminisaint_169_u18chan.jpg - (582.16kb, 896x1280, 1540815668.geminisaint_169.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/10/30 12:55:45 No.1511505
File: mysteryskullscave_u18chan.png - (567.83kb, 1440x900, mysteryskullscave.png)
>>1511105
Oh shit, Farin don't go any deeper in that cave!!
>>
‘Phrasing Anonymous 2018/10/30 15:19:44 No.1511541
>>1511505
Pretty sure they’re going to explore each other’s caves after a few days.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/10/30 20:03:41 No.1511596
File: Comparison_0_u18chan.jpg - (39.32kb, 409x248, Comparison.jpg)
>>1511105
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/02 21:43:20 No.1512678
I like the characters and plot, but someone earlier said that the world-building was the biggest issue with the comic. I agree, the world-building is really poor and the reason why the setting of this story is so forgettable. Seriously, even the shittiest comic books I have ever seen at least tried to give the reader a perception of the size and structure of the world the stories were set in. This comic doesn't even try to explain why the only prison cell in the woods is completely unguarded. GeminiSaint is great at creating characters, but it is true, his lack of world-building is his biggest weakness.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/02 21:56:38 No.1512681
>>1512678

True. Apparently the dragons are evil and use weapons? But the foxes don't even try to defend themselves and walk through the woods completely unarmed and wear barely loincloths (are they trying to invite their captors or what)? What the fuck? The attitude and dressing of the foxes would make sense if they would live as nobles in a guarded fortified city, not a dangerous wood were basically the next enemy could be behind any tree. If dragons are a powerful and real threat in this world, why don't the foxes have high fences, stone walls and wear armor when they go into the forest? The whole "naive jungle boys" theme doesn't make any sense the second you realize that this world is populated by fox-eating monsters and apparently higher advanced and armed cultures. I also don't get what the technological level of the foxes is supposed to be. They dress like hunter gatherers, but the Elder is quite clearly at least on the level of antiquity, as he can write, read and wears more complex clothing which are impossible to create for hunter gatherers who live in the woods. Or is this culture on a Medieval level and the foxes simply play cosplay? But if they are on a Medieval level, where are the crossbows, swords and halberds? See how bad the world-building really is?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/02 22:00:02 No.1512682
>>1512681

Nah, the story makes more sense if you imagine that all the foxes are morons. Makes perfect sense! They only wear loincloths becase they want some dragon cocks. Uh boy, can you even imagine these foxy boys lusting for the big old hangers and the huge fuckers of these dragons? oh my!
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/02 22:28:02 No.1512689
You could argue that everybody's wearing loincloths because it's a warm climate zone, and the foxes have fur. And uh... the fox boys only get ragged leather loincloths because they're boys, and nobodys gonna waste nice tailored stuff on them?

Let's imagine it as a post-apocalyptic world. There was civilization, but almost everyone died of the plague or something. Deciding civilization bad, the surviving foxes moved to the woods... something something.

So Sekkral has a manufactured loincloth, candles and sconces (which he leaves lit in the daytime, tsk tsk), but he had to make his table and bed himself... yes?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/02 22:28:08 No.1512690
File: Foxes_u18chan.jpg - (241.44kb, 829x599, Foxes.jpg)
>>1512682

Maybe the foxes are some kind of nature hipsters who think that ballistae and catapults ruin the sanctity of the woods or some shit. I don't know. The whole thing doesn't make a lick of sense when you think about for more than a few seconds. No need for fear, my dear foxes. There is only a more powerful and advanced species who wants to exterminate you. Nothing to see here. Please go on with your boring ass hunter-gatherer lives! No need for steel weapons, large armies and better strategies than "standing around in loincloths".
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/02 23:50:01 No.1512701
>>1512690
You can't set up any sort of proper industry with a tiny population and it has been so long since the last dragon attack that the new generation hardly even knows what a dragon is.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/03 01:27:17 No.1512713
>>1512678
Thing is some artists like to think
>porn = excuse for lazy writing
Since most people are just here for porn they wouldnt really care about all the details and narratives about the setting. But the thing is, this isn't just a porn comic, it's like The Internship and The Golden Week where it actually tries to tell a story which means, yes the worldbuilding does matter but unfortunately he's already got the ball rolling too downhill to explain the setting
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/03 09:46:23 No.1512939
Worldbuilding is really just a technique of writing and narration. It doesn't make sense to say the writing is bad because it has no worldbuilding. In this comic everything necessary to follow the storyline is introduced and the rest is left to your imagination.

It would just be out of place if Farin suddenly said "This world is ..." or even "Our tribe is ...". Here Farin tells his story with Sekk'ral so as long as world details do not have any impact in his story he isn't going to mention them.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/03 11:19:19 No.1512954
>>1512701

True, but that already is a problem: from what we know, the last dragon attack was only 17-18 years ago. Cultural memories usually reach back centuries, even among very primitive cultures. But then again: none of this was never established in the story itself and is pure speculation on our part.

>>1512713

>But the thing is, this isn't just a porn comic, it's like The Internship and The Golden Week where it actually tries to tell a story which means, yes the worldbuilding does matter but unfortunately he's already got the ball rolling too downhill to explain the setting

Exactly, very well said! Nobody wants to read a porn comic where 97 percent of the pages are filled with boring dialogue. We never even had an action scene in almost 170 pages. The wasted potential is the worst part for me.

Edited at 2018/11/03 11:19:33
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/03 11:32:10 No.1512955
>>1512939

The story, plot and the world-building are all bad, in my view. The world-building is even worse, absolutely nonexistent, think about it: what do we know about the structure of this world after 170 pages? Nothing really. We cannot even say to what type of culture the foxes belong to. All we know is that they live in the woods and wear loincloths, which says nothing. My cousin (in reality) is a nudist who lives in the woods. For all we know, these foxes could be technologically advanced members of the naturist movement. Who knows? This is why world-building often occurs often through visual means, not just through dialogue ("show don't tell" as they say). But our friend 1512713 is right, it is way too late for this at the current point.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/03 11:35:31 No.1512957
>>1512939

So... what you are saying is that we (the readers) should create most information about this story in our head? Do you realize how insanely lame and incompetent this makes the author seem? Seriously, I heard the same arguments about shit movies like "Battlefield Earth" and "Plan 9 from Outer Space". Not a good sign if the audience has to make stuff up to explain the story and setting.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/03 11:42:34 No.1512958
>>1512713

You are correct, Sir!

A personal guess would be that GeminiSaint is an artist but knows almost nothing about writing techniques. I came for the porn, but got bored away by the shitty storyline. Most of us already have extremely low expectations when it comes to porn comics, but this is just ridiculous. Even "Demon Hunter" has vastly better writing than this story.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/03 16:39:40 No.1513018
File: 1439225711.geminisaint_000_u18chan.jpg - (310.59kb, 827x695, 1439225711.geminisaint_000.jpg)
>>1512713

>>1512939

>>1512957

>>1512958

DAMN! I just realized that the opening text didn't even specify what the place is called where the foxes live. You would think that someone who writes a overlong fantasy story with such lame dialogue would mention somewhere in this flood of words how the fucking place is called. NOPE! The writing in this makes the writing of the "Dungeons and Dragons" movies look downright amazing.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/03 16:44:11 No.1513019
>>1513018

Oh shit! You are right! What the fuck the name of this land? Well, we will never know. Not after 170 pages. We know nothing. We didn't even learn the favorite food of any of the characters. I do like the characters, but you guys have a point, the nonexistent world-building and lame dialogue (except for the back story of the Elder) are what killed this story for me.
>>
Fl4sh 2018/11/03 20:26:55 No.1513075
>1513019

We learned about their favourite food at least. Hare for Farin, apples for the dragon.

But apart of that you are true.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/03 20:57:14 No.1513081
>>1512713

>>1512939

>>1512957

>>1512958

>>1513019

>>1513075

You guys have made a valid point. 170 pages and we still know barely anything. Not a good sign.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/03 21:25:24 No.1513085
I'm just here for the buttsecks
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/04 00:55:06 No.1513162
>>1513085
>in the next page farin will start with his wet dreams again and sekkral is going to fill that foxy hole.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/04 14:15:25 No.1513494
Hopefully!
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/04 14:20:34 No.1513495
>>1513085

There is barely any in it. This comic even sucks as wanking material.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/04 14:23:57 No.1513496
File: FarinJerkingOff_u18chan.jpg - (369.01kb, 829x1225, FarinJerkingOff.jpg)
>>1513495

>This comic even sucks as wanking material.

Yeah, it does. We did not even get to see Farin jerking off. Pretty damn lame for a porn comic.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/04 14:26:39 No.1513498
File: 1539072667.iongt_day9_precious_u18chan.png - (429.63kb, 768x1024, 1539072667.iongt_day9_precious.png)
>>1513495
>>1513496

Well, at least the fanart is good.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/04 15:19:36 No.1513520
File: zvgxop_u18chan.jpg - (40.96kb, 510x512, zvgxop.jpg)
I think I know what is bothering so many of us: this comic has the potential of being really excellent, but its shortcomings have turned it into a massive failure.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/04 15:27:48 No.1513521
File: 2d3_u18chan.jpg - (348.58kb, 1080x450, 2d3.jpg)
I think that you have hit the nail on the head!

We expected a forbidden love story, set in a mysterious fantasy world full of adventures and dangers from the original announcement of GeminiSaint. It was an awesome story waiting to be explored! What we actually got, was different: we got an overlong, dull story filled with lame dialogue set in an undefined and unrefined world. I think that it is safe to assume that nothing will really change. Not after 170 pages. Ah, it could have been such a grand adventure...
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/04 15:29:20 No.1513522
I have heard about a comic called "Lions from Cosmos" or so. Is it worth a read or is it equally as shitty as this comic?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/04 16:16:36 No.1513531
>>1513522
It's called Lyons of Kosma, and in terms of world building it has a lot more thought put into it. Better art too. But it has been very slow paced for a while.

You can read it over here:
>>1286793
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/04 16:27:08 No.1513532
>>1513531

Thank very much you for the recommendation and for the link!
>>
GeminiSaint 2018/11/04 21:10:37 No.1513604
Man... I got really unpopular here.

All I can say is, I'm sorry.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/04 21:48:13 No.1513610
>>1513604

Dont be. Nobody hates you, we are simply... disappointed. But hey, the criticisms were mostly constructive, I have seen much worse on the web, believe me! I like your drawing style and the characters.
>>
Eros 2018/11/04 21:50:53 No.1513611
>>1513604

Sorry to say, my dear GeminiSaint, but you should definitely use better world-building, less dialogue and more action next time. Look, I wanted to love this comic, but it simply bores me beyond belief.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/04 21:54:17 No.1513612
>>1513604
Well, you can read here the honest thoughts of your readers which is extremely valuable for a writer! Remember, what you can read here are mostly the real thoughts of your audience. These are words which would probably never be spoken in a conversation in everyday life.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/04 21:58:08 No.1513614
Where that one comic with a human with blue hair and a tall tiger? I haven't seen it in a good while and can remember what page it's on
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/04 22:02:02 No.1513616
>>1513604

Nah, people actually like you (check the comments, nobody ever said that they despise you). They just don't like the comic very much (which to be fair, is understandable. The story started good but has since become extremely predictable.). Just put in some more sex and action (and maybe some world-building? It is a fantasy story set in a fantasy world after all.) and they will respond much more positively! People are at least still here and are talking. Nobody commented on some other comics since months.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/04 23:56:43 No.1513652
I still maintain that the original story this was based on is better. Rather than being wishy-washy with no spine, Farin went straight for what he wanted and the story went straight to the sexy action.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/05 01:35:02 No.1513676
File: 63f472043b8c0060800e3eb52f9ace7d_u18chan.jpg - (63.09kb, 1500x1234, 63f472043b8c0060800e3eb52f9ace7d.jpg)
>>1513604
Alright everyone, now look what you've done!

The truth is, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this comic. It is a great romance (if you're into the characters), and I personally can't wait to see how it goes. The only reason you guys are complaining is because pages are (necessarily) being made at such a slow pace. If we had the luxury of reading it all at once, it would not seem slow, it would seem very good and realistic. It gives us time to really get to know the characters. (And that goes for many other "slow" comics here, which you all complain about.) As I've said before, this comic is pretty much perfect for what it intends to be- a romance between a fox and dragon. It never was a straight up porn comic, and I think it's better for that. So please stop making poor Mr. Gemini feel bad!!! This is one of the best comics around, and he's releasing it for free. There's nothing wrong with his world building; the problem is you just need to be patient.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/05 02:35:54 No.1513683
>>1513652
Original story? What are you talking about?
>>
‘ Anonymous 2018/11/05 02:56:16 No.1513687
>>1513683
He/she is talking about the original written story version that was made a few years back before it became a comic. It’s on sofurry.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/05 04:27:36 No.1513735
I think one thing, that one which it was the "magic" about comic: tension between both characters.

Firstly, Farin seeing Sekk, then feeling something as fear as attraction, what a handsome dragon can be mysterious. Secondly, when they met, they became friends, so nicely, and Farin started fall in love, fearing what Sekk could think about that, and these sentiment was reciprocal, ending with love and sex, you could say it was a bit cringy and we, but it was coherent and sentimental. Finally, Farin cared about what other foxes could do if they knew the relationship with Sekk, that COULD have been better, playing with tension and love, but it was SO overreacted and dramatic with elder one and all these shit about stories and council. God that was horrible. I think that was what it killed the comic.

Imo I think it doesn't really need to write a worldbuilding, that "magic" was the tension. If you was excepting for a fantasy world and interesting culture, then OK, I don't criticized you, you can review and except anything, but it is NOT necessary, many stories telling about love and romance doesn't focus in worlds (Romeo & Juliet; fantasy shojos; mostly doramas), I viewed this comic waiting anxious next page hoping that new relationship and circumstances, and I left to read it with the elder shit, just remember what was the opinions and reviews WHEN he was upset and all these soap opera.
>>
Wut 2018/11/05 13:48:08 No.1513861
File: 1541421155.geminisaint_170a_0_u18chan.jpg - (464.94kb, 896x1280, 1541421155.geminisaint_170a.jpg)
>>1513604

I wouldn't worry about it too much, that happens to almost every comic artist here. This ain't the most friendly place.

Also... is it pitchfork time now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh98Kscctw4&t=05s
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/05 15:20:45 No.1513873
>>1513861
The tone here is quite tame (compared to the other threads) and the criticism are constructive and logical.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/05 15:34:53 No.1513879
The criticism about the worldbuilding is legitimate. We know nothing about this setting; what's the name of their village? Their country? Their continent? What kind of history are we looking at? Worldwide technology level? Are they nomadic, or sedentary? They mentioned uprooting their village because of a nearby dragon, but that's not easy even when you just live in the trees (which isn't where foxes typically live, by the way).

Even more than any of these, though. What are Fatty, Red, and the Elder's names? We only know Farin and Sekk'ral.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/05 16:24:30 No.1513885
>>1513879

Hear, hear!
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/05 16:25:06 No.1513886
>>1513879
Hear, hear!
>>
GeminiSaint 2018/11/05 16:25:38 No.1513887
>>1513879

"Even more than any of these, though. What are Fatty, Red, and the Elder's names? We only know Farin and Sekk'ral."

I can confirm right now that the names for all three of those characters will be known in the first half of chapter 3.

The other stuff I could answer right now too, but that isn't what you want, right? What you want is for those answers to be found within the comic proper. And that may require some more time, but we'll see.

Edited at 2018/11/05 16:35:22
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/05 16:50:18 No.1513903
>>1513887

Sounds great. Please tell us more about this world within the story!
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2018/11/05 17:16:36 No.1513910
>>1513887
>Furry artist
>reacts to criticism in a polite, mature manner

Is this a dream?

Joking aside, I really appreciate the way you handle criticism.
Also, while the storytelling could be better (yes, more world-building is required), the story between the two is cute (maybe it gets corny occasionally, but... it's kinda mandatory in that kind of story).
I too look forward to learning more about your world. Cheers~
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/07 04:01:58 No.1514550
>>1513910
>>1513903
>>1513886
>>1513885
>>1513879
>>1513873
>>1513735
>>1513683
>>1513676
>>1513652
>>1513616
>>1513614
>>1513611
>>1513610
>>1513532
>>1513531
>>1513522
>>1513521
>>1513520
>>1513495
>>1513494
>>1513162
>>1513085
>>1513081
>>1513075
>>1513019
>>1513018
>>1512958
>>1512957
>>1512955
>>1512954
>>1512939
>>1512713
>>1512701
>>1512689
>>1512682
>>1512681
>>1512678

Not to be rude... but this comic was meant to be a solo comic. Hence there was no Chapter 1 - Chapter # to begin with? The comic was meant to focus on their relationship and how they overcame their issues.

Do you know how stressful it is to make the lore open world? Now that he has agreed to your demands, he has to give a back story to certain key characters or give them individual character growth in more detail further straying on the comic's 1st objective.

Then what are you going to do if he doesn't do it right or he messes up? Yell at him that his work still sucks and then cause the comic to go on hiatus or never gets done? We already had quite of few furry comic artists that try to follow this routine and failed after page 150+ was created and people got bored and left.

Ya people are selfish!

Edited at 2018/11/07 04:04:18
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/07 05:53:30 No.1514577
>>1514550

1) You're being extremely rude whether you intend it or not and
2) You're being awfully presumptuous to think you know what the artist had planned.

Worldbuilding is a basic and important step of any story. Even if this was specifically JUST about Farin and Sekk'ral (note: it's not, since it's included secondary characters and a specific setting since the first page) it would be important to regurgitate some information about the world they live in because it's obviously not based on our world, so we have frame of reference as to what their everyday lives and culture are like. We've focused pretty solely on their interpersonal relationships so far, but without the frame of their world to gauge them by, the drama has little impact. That's why we know about the Elder's encounter with Farin's dad. It's a frame of reference and a decent example of worldbuilding, particularly since we have to question whether or not we actually have all the information about what happened there.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/11 19:22:10 No.1516288
>>1514577

Excuse me, but since when is constructive criticism rude? Nothing which has been sad on here is untrue, hence the criticisms are valid. Do you really expect us to act as if GeminiSaint is a kindergarten child who cannot handle criticism or critical thinking? Are you kidding?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/11 19:29:50 No.1516289
>>1514577
bullshit. GS is an adult. deal with it.

Edited at 2018/11/11 19:29:59
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/11 23:14:15 No.1516337
>>1516288
>>1516289

You're both either idiots with no reading comprehension abilities whatsoever or the same idiot with no reading ability whatsoever trying really poorly to samefag. Try reading what was written before sperging out next time.

Edited at 2018/11/12 02:48:12
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/12 02:53:05 No.1516366
>>1513879
>The criticism about the worldbuilding is legitimate.
not really. The whole "world building" thing is just autism in action, no matter how much the queers around here shriek.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/12 12:35:19 No.1516526
File: HowToWriteFiction_u18chan.jpg - (161.69kb, 637x1024, HowToWriteFiction.jpg)
>>1516337

Well, GeminiSaint should get out of the kitchen, if he can't stand the heat. Simple as that. If someone creates content of any kind, he should be ready to receive (valid) criticism.

>>1516366

You know, you really shouldnt make such extremely self-discrediting statements. It makes you look like the biggest ignoramus around. World-building is one of the most primitive basics of writing. We had a saying in writers class: "bad world-building equals dead story".
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/12 12:39:44 No.1516528
File: 9780316065450_mres_u18chan.jpg - (90.56kb, 800x1208, 9780316065450_mres.jpg)
>>1516366

Let me guess, "Twilight" is your favorite book and "Jack and Jill" is your favorite movie? I am writing fucking stinks, doesn't it?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/12 12:41:44 No.1516529
>>1516366
If that is your view go and read Ron L. Hubbards bullshit. Its not as if world-building is important, right? Who needs logic anyways?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/12 12:57:40 No.1516534
File: 1542026310.geminisaint_171_u18chan.jpg - (557.1kb, 896x1280, 1542026310.geminisaint_171.jpg)
First off, let me say that the people who complain about the lack of world-building have a point, it truly is almost non-existent in this story, which is a bad thing for any story set within a fantasy world. Think about it: what do we know about this world really? What have we learned about the characters and their ways of living? Almost nothing. Second, no amount of however well intended white knighting will save this story from its excessive problems and ignoring these issues makes the defenders look like massive hypocrites who have zero respect for any form of serious writing. Remember, we are not talking here about a five pages long porn comic about mindless humping, but about a 170+ comic which is supposedly focused on two characters and their forbidden love. To say "well, it is a porn comic, so whether or not the writing or world-building are crappy is irrelevant" is simply absurd. Good writing is extremely important when it comes to any story. Who wants to read badly written stories in the first place? Or better: who wants to read a 170+ page long comic which doesn't even explain anything? Somebody pointed out, that we do not even know the names from anybody outside of Farin and Sekk'ral, which is simply ridiculous, especially given the weight that these characters have within the story (they are after all the ones who help Farin escape from the worst protected prison in history).

New page btw.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/12 12:59:20 No.1516535
>>1516534

Hear, hear!

(thanks for the new page)
>>
Eros 2018/11/12 13:01:04 No.1516536
>>1516534
Hear, hear!!!
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/12 13:02:02 No.1516537
>>1516534

Hear, hear
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/12 13:09:33 No.1516538
Forget world-building. Forget character development. Forget that limitations make a story more interesting.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/12 13:12:53 No.1516539
>>1516538

Have you ever read "Roommates"? It manages to have multiple characters with completely different viewpoints without a) becoming a confusing mess or b) being disappointing when subbing in an uninteresting character for an interesting one, since all the characters were genuinely interesting and unique. All were fully fleshed out and heroic in their own way.

Also, I agree: Amazing world-building makes a story come alive, everything has a real sense of place.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/12 13:30:25 No.1516549
This could have been so great and exciting. Imagine our young tribal fox Farin (with bodypaint, bow and arrow and pagan beliefs) meeting Sekk'ral, the mysterious dragon warrior from another world, who is so different, that they need time to get close to each other. Aliens in an alien world so to speak.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/12 13:31:31 No.1516550
>>1516539

>Amazing world-building makes a story come alive, everything has a real sense of place.

This sums it up perfectly. Nothing in this mess of a story has any rhyme or reason. It's really chaotic and bizarre. Basically a free-for-all. I wanted to love this and I like the cute artwork of GeminiSaint, but this simply isn't enough to make the story work. Seriously, the defenders of this story sound like the shills at my school who try to defend the shitty "Star Wars" prequels. "Who needs writing, world-building and believeable characters anyway? Fuck all of that shit. It has lightsabers and explosions!".
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/12 14:11:58 No.1516558
so... can one of you guys give me a more positive examnple of worldbuilding in a furry porn comic? I am curious.
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2018/11/12 14:19:59 No.1516565
>>1516558
Well, Zerofox1000's dragon clan comics feature some nice worldbuilding
www.furaffinity.net/user/zerofox1000
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/12 14:20:50 No.1516566
So while I personally think My Mate is fine despite its relatively light "world building" , if you need an example of some incredibly rich lore in a furry comic, ArtDecade's Luck of Fools and Husky92's Sword and Fang / When the Snow Melts are at the top of the class imo.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/12 14:27:05 No.1516567
>>1516558

Yes I can and I will! Enter "Space Man vs Savage Boy" by Linno (https://e-hentai.org/g/625261/26f945333c/)!

- We learn that savage boy comes from a small hunter-gatherer tribe which has domesticated animals and uses skin to fabricate clothing

- We learn that savage boy has a polytheistic belief in many gods, one which is called "Gaia"

- We learn that space man has advanced technological capabilities and comes from a spacefaring alien civilization and that he is stranded in this world

- We learn that space man is a warrior (soldier) in his world

- We learn that the culture of savage boy is incapable of understanding advanced technology, hence they assume that the spaceship of space man is a giant metal bird
- We learn that the languages of savage boy and space man are very different, but lickily, space man has a universal translator (like the Enterprise guys in Star Trek)

- We learn that savvage boy is naive and space man is tricky and lusty



Just to be clear: we learn more in 10 pages about these people, their cultures and characters than we learned in 170 pages of "My Mate".
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/12 14:29:24 No.1516569
>>1516565

>>1516566

I agree with you, Gentlemen! All of these comics show that world-building within the furry porn genre isn't something impossible to do
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/12 14:33:25 No.1516572
>>1516567

Fine. You have made your point. I agree that we learn more in 10 pages than we do in 170. So what? This does not mean that "My Mate" is bad.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/12 14:34:56 No.1516573
>>1516572

Wait, what? You are agreeing with me but chose to simply ignore all shortcomings? Are you kidding?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/12 17:27:45 No.1516623
Do i smell a flashback?
>>
GeminiSaint 2018/11/12 22:32:11 No.1516712
File: dragonicon_u18chan.gif - (4.88kb, 219x219, dragon icon.gif)
To whom it may concern:
I hear you. I understand the comic has shortcomings, particularly in regards to world building. Maybe it's because I made the mistake of taking it for granted, or maybe it's because the original short story didn't have any to begin with, and I failed to take that into account when expanding it into its current incarnation. In retrospect, yes, I should have dedicated some pages to explaining all this stuff somewhere in Chapter 1, possibly at the very beginning. But it may be a little too late for that now. Also, it probably didn't help that, back then, the scope of the story was much smaller, so the thought didn't even cross my mind. Oh, well. Live and learn, I guess. Or something.

Now, the next 40 or so pages are all finished, so any newly gained insights most likely won't be fully materialized in the comic until Chapter 3 and beyond. That said, the next few pages will start hinting at things that will be explored further in the future. Namely, the next page will feature a quick flashback explaining some of the backstory regarding Farin's friends (which, again, will receive proper names in the first half of Chapter 3). Also, please look forward to page 178. I expect that page to help a lot in regards to world building (pic related).

Oh, and by the way, that prison-tree thing was pretty much abandoned, out of commission, and hadn't been used in years. Farin wasn't even aware it existed, and he thought it was some sort of abandoned home at first. If/when the opportunity arises, I'll make sure to make that more clear in the comic proper (I though it was clear enough, but I guess it wasn't).

That's all for now. See you guys next time.

Edited at 2018/11/13 02:02:53
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/12 22:47:23 No.1516719
>>1516712
Sounds great to me.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/13 09:10:19 No.1516891
>>1516712
I am seriously impressed with how you're handling the criticism on this god-forsaken website. Mad props to you.
Can't wait for more dragonboi.
>>
FriedrichThe Furry 2018/11/13 12:14:21 No.1516926
>>1516712
Sounds amazing! I cannot wait to learn more about this world.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/13 14:07:03 No.1516943
>>1516712
>>1516891
It's freat you are taking pacient to listen (even being a 98% of BS comments). Even shitty comment can be good advices if you separate the wheat from the chaff.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/13 14:07:57 No.1516944
>>1516712
>>1516891
It's freat you are taking pacient to listen (even being a 98% of BS comments). Even shitty comments can be good advices if you separate the wheat from the chaff.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/13 14:32:39 No.1516951
I'm just hoping to see more sex in a porn comic...
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/14 04:19:45 No.1517136
I am extremely impressed with you, GeminiSaint, with all of this negative nonsense on here directed at you. You take it ALL in stride, and you are just rolling with the punches. You are just taking it all as constructive criticism to make this story even better. You are a MUCH better person than me.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/19 13:24:39 No.1519013
File: 1542628741.geminisaint_172_u18chan.jpg - (650.07kb, 896x1280, 1542628741.geminisaint_172.jpg)
The new page!

We learn more about the childhood of Farin!
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/20 12:47:06 No.1519339
Cool new page. I like it!
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/21 05:50:49 No.1519745
>>1519013
So Red probably was bully by other foxes because he's the only one red so he picked up Farin for being the smalliest
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/21 07:39:31 No.1519767
>>1519013

Normally I'm pretty whatever about plot, especially in furry stuff and especially especially in porn, and it's always viable to keep things vague so you don't need to work out the specifics and be super consistent, but I feel like those couple throwaway lines about school raise WAY too many questions about this society. Everything seems to imply it's an extremely rudimentary society; basically no clothing, sleeping in trees, the only source of food seems to be gathering, but somehow they have the concept of school and fucking text books? That's like, medieval technology in basically caveman living condition.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/21 09:26:41 No.1519779
File: download_6_u18chan.jpeg - (5.44kb, 185x175, download.jpeg)
>>1519767
Oh Jesus... Now that Mr. Gemini responded, you guys think you can complain about everything.

Look- this isn't Lord of the Rings. Apparently Gemini does want to flesh out the world a bit more than what he started with, but still... this comic is just a simple metaphor for real life. It takes elements we know from real life, and puts them in a simplified fantasy setting, so that we can easily relate to a story without any excess or polarizing details. Okay- so they have some kind of school, with some kind of work. Where do they get the technology to make books or paper or ink? What exactly do foxes need to learn about? Who knows, who cares. It's all just a metaphor. Can't you guys just enjoy a simple story? ;_;
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2018/11/21 15:55:31 No.1519864
>>1519767
I guess this fits the trope of schizotech.
Although, I suppose you could justify the lack of clothes because, well, foxes have fur and thus only wear rhose loincloths for modesty.
Bookbinding... eh, that's a tricky one. You can do it by hand but, as you said, it would make books extremely rare and precious. Maybe the foxes trade with other cultures who have access to more advanced technology. Maybe the school itself is run by this other people and foxes are the weird, hippy exchange students that wear no pants.
>>
U-18Chan progressive math games 2018/11/24 21:39:51 No.1520844
Check out the quotes towards the law of attraction. Hire a lawyer, and get a tension free specific person. Then, you
have to give awareness to your article topics. So, for example, green is
a complement of red. http://Dubaisportscityacademies.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=win88.today%2Flpe88%2F&fromurl=redirect.asp
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/26 04:22:35 No.1521320
The more the artist explains the world
the less sex we get.

Things are going fine so far, I see none of these complaints in comics way shallower than this one

Edited at 2018/11/26 04:25:43
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/26 06:40:56 No.1521364
>>1521320

You're confusing valid criticism with meaningless whining. If you're going to go through the trouble of writing a comic with a story, then making it a bad story is detrimental (see that abomination of a Veemon-Stitch.... thing). This isn't just a porn comic with some thinly veiled plot to string together the juicy bits. This is an in-depth fantasy story with some porn thrown in for good measure. Hand-waiving the setting in a world that's obviously not a direct mirror of our leaves lots of questions. Though, answering those questions poorly may just create more. It's a balancing act. You have to give enough information to make the world seem real enough while not focusing so much on the world that you forget the story entirely.
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2018/11/26 12:36:38 No.1521425
File: 7D8E87CF-A459-47F0-8AB5-C8DC2B7C86BD_u18chan.jpeg - (464.55kb, 896x1280, 7D8E87CF-A459-47F0-8AB5-C8DC2B7C86BD.jpeg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/27 07:49:05 No.1521710
>>1521425
Red you better keep your fucking mouth shut, you lump of shit.

But nah, he's just going to blab to Grandpa, but just take Farin's side this time.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/28 12:50:24 No.1522125
You can just say he got eaten by the fucking dragon. Besides, what is the elder gonna do? Start a rebellion? The foxes are basically useless against the dragons so like it will be an issue for Sekkral or any dragons really.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/11/29 14:36:21 No.1522588
Oh boy, here we go.
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2018/12/03 13:00:43 No.1524258
File: 532A1FEB-B625-4BC2-9872-0070E996CABA_u18chan.jpeg - (532.73kb, 896x1280, 532A1FEB-B625-4BC2-9872-0070E996CABA.jpeg)

>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2018/12/03 22:34:14 No.1524381
File: 110pokerface_u18chan.gif - (2.17mb, 1920x1076, 110%pokerface.gif)
>>1524258
>Red be like
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2018/12/10 13:06:14 No.1526735
File: 2FBDBFF8-40F3-4758-AE97-755EB820972E_u18chan.jpeg - (536.87kb, 896x1280, 2FBDBFF8-40F3-4758-AE97-755EB820972E.jpeg)

>>
My Mate Adavi123 2018/12/17 12:31:28 No.1528612
File: 542B1C9B-6B15-4C95-BBBD-0F08F6679137_u18chan.jpeg - (598.25kb, 896x1280, 542B1C9B-6B15-4C95-BBBD-0F08F6679137.jpeg)

>>
My Mate Adavi123 2018/12/24 11:28:37 No.1530815
File: 6B5E4C4E-3927-457D-8424-63076775AC61_u18chan.jpeg - (552.29kb, 896x1280, 6B5E4C4E-3927-457D-8424-63076775AC61.jpeg)
Aw little Sekkral is so cute!

Also let’s see, if Farin is 18 right now and Sekk was 9 then that means the dragon is 27? Huh kinda thought he moght have been older than that.

Edited at 2018/12/24 11:32:00
>>
Furrynomous 2018/12/24 12:31:02 No.1530826
Fuck age difference!

Also Sekk'ral looked freakin' cute when he was 9. :3
>>
Furrynomous 2018/12/24 13:30:01 No.1530852
Even as a kid that dragon looks jacked
>>
Sora 2018/12/24 15:16:12 No.1530882
Sekk'ral same child is more muscular than an adult? He has a really big head anyway, he must often rock forward haha
>>
Furrynomous 2018/12/26 16:35:12 No.1531367
Yiff him already!
>>
Furrynomous 2018/12/27 14:30:27 No.1531683
I know, RIGHT!?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/12/29 12:50:22 No.1532371
If the artist says all the pages for this chapter are done, why doesnt he post pages more often?
>>
Furrynomous 2018/12/29 13:14:56 No.1532376
>>1532371
It's called having a release schedule.
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2018/12/29 14:40:03 No.1532397
>>1532371
He keeps a buffer of finished pages while he works on more of them, so that even if he has some setbacks he'll still be able to publish content on a regular basis. That's a pretty solid choice.
>>
Furrynomous 2018/12/31 11:43:23 No.1533108
map incoming
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2018/12/31 18:35:19 No.1533195
File: A6419A0D-8D57-40C1-AED8-9EEBD5C5FC46_u18chan.jpeg - (614.88kb, 896x1280, A6419A0D-8D57-40C1-AED8-9EEBD5C5FC46.jpeg)

>>
Furrynomous 2018/12/31 18:39:07 No.1533196
>>1533195

Houston, we finally got world-building and explainations! Congratulations Gentlemen! We even got a map!

Edited at 2018/12/31 18:40:02
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/07 12:46:48 No.1536009
File: 1546862625.geminisaint_179_u18chan.jpg - (553.79kb, 896x1280, 1546862625.geminisaint_179.jpg)

>>
My Mate Furrynomous 2019/01/07 15:16:23 No.1536028
>>1533195

inb4 sekk'ral is dragon king of the South
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2019/01/07 16:14:42 No.1536032
>>1536028
Hm. He could be the king's child, that's plausible enough: it would make his exile more sensible.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/07 18:07:58 No.1536061
>>1536009
Admiring your boyfriend's muscles is kinky?
>>
‘ Anonymous 2019/01/07 19:30:26 No.1536080
>>1536061
It is if it leads to muscle worshipping.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/07 23:39:48 No.1536137
Maybe they're both just so naïve and vanilla that they think basic sexiness is kinky.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/08 08:55:33 No.1536319
>>1536137
I mean, kissing and cuddling is one of my biggest turn-ons. That and feeling each others' bodies while in the heat of the moment.

This comic was made for me, I swear.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/14 19:40:47 No.1539080
File: 1547467246.geminisaint_180_u18chan.jpg - (560.38kb, 896x1280, 1547467246.geminisaint_180.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/14 23:36:48 No.1539140
>>1539080

Lmao why is this such a mood
>>
‘ Anonymous 2019/01/15 00:08:33 No.1539148
>>1539140
Because most of the foxes are so skinny with barely any muscle tone.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/15 05:40:17 No.1539246
Was this based on a story on SoFurry? I was sure I read something that had less plot and led to this
>>
Anonymous 2019/01/15 11:46:21 No.1539325
Every new page is just a waste of a page with nothing really happening lol, like there's filler episodes in every page
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/15 19:20:36 No.1539470
>>1539325

That`s the reason why I stopped reading this months ago.

It got very tiresome. The story had minimal progression over so many pages. I like Farin and Skk`ral and the art is really cute. I simply get worn out if so little over so many pages happens. That is also the reason why I stopped reading "Der Fänger im Roggen", it was way too boring. I recently read "To Kill a Mockingbird". It is simply amazing!
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/16 02:03:14 No.1539617
>>1539470
It's a lot better when you batch read. I tend to just look at it once or twice a year and it's much more enjoyable that way.
>>
Anonymous 2019/01/16 02:13:05 No.1539620
There's nothing much to batch read with this though, there's one sex scene and everything else is just farrin twinkling his eyes, sekkral smiling, and the elder being an ass. There's no interesting conversations or anything really
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/16 08:41:03 No.1539731
File: IMG_20190116_011613_u18chan.jpg - (165.32kb, 861x623, IMG_20190116_011613.jpg)
>>1539620
Personally, I love this comic, and I've defended it many times here.
But you're right- it's about the romance between the two main characters, and if you're not into it, then this comic isn't for you.
Personally, I love Farin, and I never get tired of his "twinkling" eyes. I know the drawings are repetitive, but I really love seeing him every single time. For me, the best part of this comic is... well, see the pic. ...(Sigh) If only someone had said those words to me, when I was a young teen. Farin's journey is like my deepest dream come true. If only I could have had a kind and strong protector like Sekk'ral... Anyway, maybe this will help people see why some people might like this comic. I have called it "near perfect", because it aims to do one thing, and it does it very effectively. I am loving every page of it.
(Btw, Idk why y'all are complaining now. It seems we're heading straight into a sex scene, and, well, idk how hot and explicit Mr. Gemini is going to make things, but... I'm _definitely_ looking forward to it >_>)
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/16 08:47:23 No.1539733
>>1539148
Lmfao that just makes it even more of a mood!!

God I love being a little twink with a big bear who can flex for days
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/16 12:09:03 No.1539773
>>1539733

You lucky guy. Sounds amazing.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/16 13:36:41 No.1539791
>>1539773

Danke schön! Hope ya find what ya want too ! ;D
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/16 14:55:53 No.1539814
>>1539731
I disagree, I don't think the romance part is even done all that well, compared to other story driven comics on here at least. I'm not trying to take your enjoyment of it away though, I can see some of the appeal, just wish the comic didn't feel so empty considering how many pages there are
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/16 15:42:39 No.1539833
>>1539791

Do you speak German? My grandma is from Austria and I had some German lessons back in school.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/17 14:13:51 No.1540315
>>1539617
You are right. Better to check the thread again in half a year. I am getting sick to wait weeeks for a minimal progression of the story.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/17 14:13:53 No.1540316
>>1539833

Ah ha, very little actually! He is european and taught me a bit of german! :3
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/17 14:26:01 No.1540319
>>1540316

Cool, great to hear! I was impressed how useful Gerrman was when I traveled through Europe. Many Europeans understand and speak it.

Edited at 2019/01/17 14:26:18
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/18 05:35:17 No.1540542
>>1540319
Honestly! When I visited they were so multilingual that it hurts!! XD
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/18 15:50:01 No.1540643
>>1540542

That is true. I once came across some people who lived in the alps who spoke languages I have never even heard before. It sounded almost like a mix between Spanish and Japanese. I tried to speak to them, but they didn`t speak English, German or Italian (I also tried some French, but it didn`t help either). I would have loved to know what this language is called.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/20 03:19:08 No.1541158
>>1540643

You might be thinking of esperanto but I could be wrong. I'm curious to hear about your travels if you're interested

We're kinda getting a bit off topic here though lmfao but we could move this over to telegram XD What's yours if you dont mind?
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/21 14:41:00 No.1541714
File: 1548072548.geminisaint_181_u18chan.jpg - (593.88kb, 896x1280, 1548072548.geminisaint_181.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/21 15:28:38 No.1541735
>>1541714
I wish that those were my hands.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/21 20:45:16 No.1541906
>>1541735
if those were your hands, then I'd be fairly concerned and tell you to eat more meat
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/22 02:15:32 No.1542108
>>1541906
I think it's safe to say that Farin had plenty of meat to sate him for a little while to be completely honest.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/22 11:30:51 No.1542241
File: 1548003248272_u18chan.jpg - (105.03kb, 960x958, 1548003248272.jpg)
WHERE THE FUCK is the SEX? this comic has became the naruto of the furry fandom.

Edited at 2019/01/22 11:31:54
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/22 13:00:21 No.1542300
Seriously guys, what the fuck is it with all the overlong sexless porn comics which are infesting this imageboard?
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/22 13:22:13 No.1542312
>>1542300
It`s the new hip thing on here. An angry, bored audience apparently something good? The only part I enjoyed so much was page 178. I really liked the explanations about the dragon clans. I would wish that there would be more stuff like this in the comic. 
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/22 13:35:32 No.1542324
>>1542300
i noticed that increase too. weird. i have been to u18 since 8 years and yet i have never seen so many overlong comics in all these years. seems like a waste of time for artists, readers and infrequent visitors.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/22 13:47:25 No.1542327
The answer is fairly simple. It's called Patreon. Artists now need to milk every cent out of every Patreon they have. So that means dragging out porn comics with tons of fillers / attempted storyline to get that per page or per month cash in.
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2019/01/22 15:06:26 No.1542356
>>1542327
Gemini doesn't have a Patreon dude.
It's just a slow-paced romance story with porn in it. Be thankful it's not like Spelunker's Roommates comic, whom it takes 127 years to publish a new page.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/22 15:27:43 No.1542362
>>1542356

That is true. Roommates started when I was a 8 year old kid. I am now 18. Now that is weird. That comic run literally half my life and has still gone nowhere.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/22 16:09:39 No.1542381
>>1542356
>>1542362
room mates is still running? damn i thought that it stopped like seven years ago or so.

Edited at 2019/01/22 16:09:56
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2019/01/22 19:00:35 No.1542443
>>1542381
I believe that "crawling" would be a more fitting term, but yes, it is still "running" indeed.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/22 19:27:42 No.1542449
I hate how the fuckbuddies (Farin/sekkral) are constantly seeking emotional validation. They are both so needy and using each other to boost their own self esteem. It's pretty sad really.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/22 20:04:48 No.1542464
>>1542449

Yeah, it is weird as hell. Aren`t they supposed to be tribalistic forest dwellers? They are quite emotionally unstable for stone age people.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/22 20:14:44 No.1542471
>>1542449
>>1542464
the relationship of these two is really strange to say the very least. they have more discussions than anything else and they had only once sex. maybe i am weird, but i constantly had sex with my first boyfriend, not just once.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/22 23:05:39 No.1542549
Wait... How? How Sekk is emotional "unstable necessitated". I know Farin is a fking good for nothing crybaby "INeedMyDragonDaddy" bitch, but Sekk is (apparently) stable, he has a home, he knows how to cooking, he's seen mostly happy and careful with this slut.

Sekk is a idealized, flat, secondary and "perfect in all he does" character. It's too stupid to say he's "unstable" emotional, please show that, cite the page or dialogue where he can't control his emotions or he can trigger easily.

This is NOT a sex comic, this is a "romantic" (which it does a bad work anyway) comic, that's why its name "My mate", not "My sexfriend". Stupid furfags
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/22 23:16:52 No.1542552
You know the comic fucked up when I only come by to read the comments.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/23 10:53:25 No.1542766
>>1542549

Sekkral is always saying passive aggressive shit to bait farin into complementing him.

I just dont see the chemistry.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/23 11:07:23 No.1542769
>>1542549
I want a reality where "My Sexfriend" exists.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/24 00:57:22 No.1542986
>>1542769

Sexfriend/mate... Not seeing the difference.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/24 05:21:37 No.1543092
>>1542986

Yes, you're right, "mate" it's used to describe persons having a romantic, sexual, etc relationship (mostly sexual), but it exists the informal use as "partner" in some occupation, or even a commonly colloquial term for friends or partners.

The reason which I used "sexfriend" it's to exaggerate and remark the term "only sex" (because obviously they had sex...), using "mate" to generalize more the word itself and to interpret more meanings.

I don't want extoll GeminiSaint but I think he used a good word for his comic.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/28 01:37:00 No.1544733
File: musclekid_u18chan.png - (569.16kb, 498x504, muscle kid.PNG)
>>1530815
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/28 02:52:07 No.1544774
>>1543092

Yes he used a good word, his characters are just annoying.
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2019/01/28 14:01:44 No.1544889
File: geminisaint_182_u18chan.jpg - (614.6kb, 896x1280, geminisaint_182.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/28 14:22:55 No.1544893
I wish the artist posted more pages a week. The slow story plus the fact we get 1 page a week makes the story move even slower. Think about it, how much further are we now than we were a month ago?
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/28 15:46:31 No.1544926
>>1544889

This comic is free and motivated by the GeminiSaint's, you could consider talk to him some possibility to accelerate the pages, maybe cash idk. I'm not asking pages, no more since this comic has lost all interest with the cousin/grandfather trouble.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/28 16:24:35 No.1544935
>>1544893
Honestly, the fact that he has been consistently posting a new page on a weekly basis is pretty respectable. You have to consider what goes into drawing a comic: the writing, the sketch, the lineart, the coloring, being done within a week (or maybe a head of time), and he's doing it all for no charge.

If you want to complain about the pacing of the story, then that's another issue but one thing you can't fault Geminisaint for is that he has remained consistent in his updates.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/28 18:26:01 No.1544970
Love the comic, but if he says "foxy boy" one more time, I'm gonna get an aneurysm.
>>
Wut 2019/01/29 00:18:29 No.1545064
>>1544970

Hear hear.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/01/29 09:04:18 No.1545161
The ink work reminds me of the Backderf comics.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/02/04 11:27:26 No.1547581
File: 1549278528.geminisaint_183_u18chan.jpg - (547.23kb, 896x1280, 1549278528.geminisaint_183.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2019/02/04 13:05:19 No.1547593
>>
Furrynomous 2019/02/04 13:51:23 No.1547622
>>1544970
Whenever I hear him say it I imagine it in the tone of Maximillian Pegasus saying Yugi Boy so I'm digging it.

https://youtu.be/bn3mNg-CeAo
>>
Furrynomous 2019/02/04 16:26:03 No.1547655
>>1547581
In this page's dialogue,
Farin: OwO
Sekk'ral: What's that~?

Yeen slick, GeminiSaint.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/02/04 16:36:52 No.1547661
>>1542766
???????????
The hell are you talking about?
>>
Furrynomous 2019/02/04 17:05:54 No.1547664
Yes,FINALLY! another sex scene
>>
Furrynomous 2019/02/11 11:33:51 No.1550615
File: 1549884527660_u18chan.jpg - (218.05kb, 896x1280, 1549884527660.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2019/02/12 04:08:45 No.1550942
>>1550615

Cucumbers are very refreshing.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/02/12 08:45:32 No.1551020
i know GeminiSaint reads this board every now and then, so i hope he reads this; i have seen this thread on this board for over a year now and finally decided to look into it, and I absolutely love it. it is so cute, sexy, and intoxicating, i just can't wait for more updates. thank you for sharing this amazing and lovely comic with us. :)
>>
Furrynomous 2019/02/12 21:21:24 No.1551212
>>1550615
Reminds me of myself when I was 8.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/02/12 23:55:49 No.1551248
>>1551212
So you're like, what, 12 now?
>>
Furrynomous 2019/02/13 02:39:12 No.1551313
>>1551212
I don't like this post.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/02/13 05:04:00 No.1551355
>>1551212
I don't like this post.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/02/13 12:54:42 No.1551437
>>1551248
Nah, 32.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/02/18 12:19:27 No.1553253
File: 1550488285.geminisaint_185_u18chan.jpg - (541.5kb, 896x1280, 1550488285.geminisaint_185.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2019/02/18 17:43:00 No.1553356
I swear if that dragon doesn't nut in that twink's mouth the next page....

I can feel interruption coming.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/02/18 17:54:16 No.1553359
>>1553253
Hm.
Hmmm.
Hmmst'd've.
Yes, this is quite arousing, indeed.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/02/25 17:24:02 No.1556095
That bottom left panel..
So hot.
Oof~
>>
Anon 2019/02/25 19:40:08 No.1556155
Sex scenes in this comic look so dry, like his dick is made of green wood or something
>>
Wut 2019/02/25 21:40:30 No.1556186
File: 1551094749.geminisaint_186_u18chan.jpg - (642.81kb, 896x1280, 1551094749.geminisaint_186.jpg)
>>1556032

Nice res.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/03/04 12:26:34 No.1559406
File: 1551701417.geminisaint_187_u18chan.jpg - (508.53kb, 896x1280, 1551701417.geminisaint_187.jpg)
Haha, YES!!!! xD
>>
Furrynomous 2019/03/04 16:49:17 No.1559457
This dialogue is straight out of my second life ERP sessions.
Very relatable lmao.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/03/04 21:02:46 No.1559558
Are there neighbors in another cave?
>>
Furrynomous 2019/03/05 05:57:14 No.1559725
The fucking people on this thread are some of the most selfish, entitled motherfuckers I've had the immense suffering to come across. Get this, smegma chunks, GS owes none of you a single damn thing, because none of you fucks paid him a goddamned thing, so by what right do any of you have to act so hostilely towards his comic, as if GeminiSaint has somehow personally aggrieved you by not meeting YOUR subjective standards and writing YOUR perfect comic? He and his patrons provide this comic to this community for free, in return getting emotional insecurity and instability thinly veiled as "constructive criticism", a fucking coward's term used by those who want to act out their malice and ill will on the artist and his fans, tearing them down so they can feel less shit about their miserable fucking lives while deluding themselves and the rest of us that their abuse is somehiw legitimate and actually in the interest and for the benefit of the artist.

GeminiSaint, like a whipped dog, takes this beating willingly. He should honestly run this comic into the ground to spite you fuckers and cause you fuckers to sperg out and die of aneurysms. This community deserves no better than that and ought to burn like the dumpster fire it is.

Edited at 2019/03/05 06:06:28
>>
Furrynomous 2019/03/05 14:16:54 No.1559853
>>1559725
Okay dude, calm down, take a chill pill. If you don't have a chill pill take one of those chill strips, you put it on your tongue it dissolves, chill
>>
JRH17 2019/03/05 16:06:36 No.1559898
>>1559853
He's trying to defend the artist.
>>
Wut 2019/03/11 19:31:41 No.1562666
File: 1552309055.geminisaint_188_u18chan.jpg - (510.69kb, 896x1280, 1552309055.geminisaint_188.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2019/03/11 20:13:27 No.1562688
Farin topping Sekk'ral would be hot af. #UnpopularOpinion
>>
Furrynomous 2019/03/11 20:57:34 No.1562702
>>1562688

No no, I absolutely agree. Sek'ral already topped farin, I think its fairplay if the roles are switched.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/03/11 21:20:44 No.1562710
File: 1457131096.xneobeastx_3-4-16_3_u18chan.png - (721.11kb, 1250x1250, 1457131096.xneobeastx_3-4-16_3.png)
>>1562688

Some weird guy got something like that a few years back on Fa.

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/19279967/
>>
Furrynomous 2019/03/11 22:21:49 No.1562730
>>1562710
They seemed to have missed the point. Why even bother if they're just gonna make Farin the big one?
Should be Small Dom, Big Sub.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/03/12 01:36:14 No.1562784
Small dom big sub is hot af
>>
Furrynomous 2019/03/12 05:09:14 No.1562840
Right? That sexy dragon ass needs a good pounding... Annnnnnnd this is where I realize I need a bf.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/03/12 21:57:48 No.1563066
I just want to be skewered on that dragon cock and fucking die.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/03/13 04:19:30 No.1563188
>>1563066
Same desu
>>
Furrynomous 2019/03/13 17:38:56 No.1563432
>>1562688

Very unpopular opinion, so unpopular that it might only be your opinion. Sekkral has a rough backside and is engineered to be a top due to his plus size.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/03/18 11:35:20 No.1565453
File: 1552905798.geminisaint_189_u18chan.jpg - (574.44kb, 896x1280, 1552905798.geminisaint_189.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2019/03/18 15:44:24 No.1565493
>>
Wut 2019/03/18 16:49:11 No.1565507
>>1565453

>Cock the size of foxy boy's lower leg
>Going in dry

R.I.P.

(Oh who am I kidding)
>>
Furrynomous 2019/03/19 01:10:15 No.1565640
>>1565453
>>1565507
>page 189
didn't expect to see it still going
lol this comic is such a meme
>>
Furrynomous 2019/03/19 01:32:39 No.1565645
you fucks will never be happy. let a fantasy comic with anthros (hint: they're ALL fantasy) bend the rules of reality for a god damn second and enjoy this huge dragon cock about to destroy some fox boipussy.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/03/19 02:27:10 No.1565664
>>1565645
The thing about fantasy is that it's not about how far you can get from reality, it's how relatable it can be through the lens of a fulfilling setting.

This isn't a 90s anime, regardless of what the artstyle may imply. People aren't only looking for the best, most perfect version of a fantasy. Modern works need that hint of grit, an injection of reality to bridge that gap from the impossible to the improbable.

It's not enough to see that "foxy boipussy" get destroyed. It's been done. Something a bit more intimate and believable, like lube, reasonably-sized cocks, or at least foreplay, would make the sex scene seem more relatable. It's hard to put yourself in the shoes of somebody that is taking a dick the size of his legs without lube. It forces the reader to take the role of the observer, not either character.

"It's fantasy, it doesn't have to be realistic" isn't an excuse at all. Good fantasy needs to be realistic at some level so that the reader can entertain the thought that it could be real
>>
Furrynomous 2019/03/19 02:34:29 No.1565669
Gee, I've seen guys the size of that fox take dildos that big. Kidsune, for example.

It's certainly not impossible...
>>
Furrynomous 2019/03/19 04:27:04 No.1565709
>>1565664

case and point. you're deconstructing an anthro fantasy 18+ comic over not using lube or foreplay (after he just got done with foreplay???) and THAT being the thing in this universe that isn't real or relatable. all on top of expecting this to be the best version of fantasy out there. those are some pretty insanely high standards for a smut comic.

and I don't know about you, but I'm able to completely put myself in Farin's shoes here; this is a great depiction of having a stronger, masculine sexual force take sensual control and assert dominance over a smaller, delicate, submissive subject, and the cock size only reinforces this fantasy.

if you're turning to anthro art for things that are more realistic and relatable 'visually' ... then I think you're probably in the wrong place.
>>
Wut 2019/03/19 08:09:14 No.1565782
...I...I only made one little unoriginal joke guys, don't fight again... ;_;
>>
Furrynomous 2019/03/25 12:01:08 No.1568091
File: 262b9d59d928c530cb61e353d7f5b760_u18chan.jpg - (547.13kb, 896x1280, 262b9d59d928c530cb61e353d7f5b760.jpg)

>>
Anon 2019/03/25 14:18:59 No.1568122
The sex in this comic just isn't...hot. Everything is so dry
>>
Furrynomous 2019/03/25 15:04:10 No.1568140
>>1568122
Well, with the extra friction, foxy boy should ignite any second now.
>>
Wut 2019/03/25 16:05:46 No.1568158
Farin's inner monologuing makes him sound like he'd write creepy comments on message boards if he could.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/03/25 16:30:37 No.1568166
>>1568158
His comments remind me of ERP writing in chat clients
>"Ah!" Your draconic length reaches deep within, hitting that special spot, "Ah you're so big, my love~"
>>
Wut 2019/03/25 16:47:45 No.1568168
>>1568166

Dang, that's even more accurate. Yeah, he'd definitely be an RPer.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/03/25 17:06:55 No.1568172
File: lube-_u18chan.jpg - (126.02kb, 329x599, lube-.jpg)
it's really impressive that GeminiSaint is doing this comic in adobe illustrator. all the pages are vector graphics. you could blow up this image and put it on the side of the UN building without losing sharpness.

but if you want to convey that something is slick, illustrator is not an easy program to work with. blur and soft edges just isn't what illustrator is good at.

i feel that, with the sex scenes, GeminiSaint's choice of program is working against him.

Edited at 2019/03/25 17:12:49
>>
Anon 2019/03/25 21:22:32 No.1568247
^this. They kind of look like plastic dolls having sex, and sekkral kinda reminds me of Rex from toystory, both in his face and texture of skin
>>
Furrynomous 2019/04/01 20:46:10 No.1570762
Updates????
>>
Furrynomous 2019/04/02 00:50:34 No.1570819
File: 1554115807.geminisaint_191_u18chan.jpg - (444.48kb, 896x1280, 1554115807.geminisaint_191.jpg)
Happy Monday!
>>
Furrynomous 2019/04/02 09:17:52 No.1570956
FUSION AHHHHHHHHHH<3

Edited at 2019/04/02 09:18:22
>>
Furrynomous 2019/04/08 18:59:23 No.1573597
This comic is really great. Like some of the people start to teasing and attack the artist because the want to see the porn.like seriously guys the artist put a lot of time and hard work. Just stop asking for porn. THIS COMIC HAS A DEEP MEANING. Especially the background story of it the story itself has a meaning. So stop teasing the artist that's rude like everyone has feelings. And some of them just start and attacking the artist. I really like the romance story of this comic. And its hard to find comics like that with a background story meaning. Keep it up you're makeing great storytelling and art :3 i would like to read more of this story
>>
Furrynomous 2019/04/10 19:13:30 No.1574566
File: 1554723707.geminisaint_192_u18chan.jpg - (479.79kb, 896x1280, 1554723707.geminisaint_192.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2019/04/10 19:16:10 No.1574567
>>1573597
>THIS COMIC HAS A DEEP MEANING.

I honestly don't know how to even begin to respond to that.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/04/10 19:43:24 No.1574575
>>1574567

Well meaning deconstruction of the plot, setting, characters, and theme would probably be a good first step.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/04/10 21:00:03 No.1574599
File: cave_u18chan.jpg - (155.67kb, 1156x349, cave.jpg)
I love the new update to Dragon boi's den but... I think the first fire torch is a bit much.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/04/11 00:03:51 No.1574645
From a distance it looked like foxy boy has a vag and that's kinda hot.
>>
My Mate Adavi123 2019/04/22 23:38:47 No.1580258
File: geminisaint_193_u18chan.jpg - (432.38kb, 896x1280, geminisaint_193.jpg)

>>
My Mate Adavi123 2019/04/22 23:38:49 No.1580259
File: geminisaint_194_u18chan.jpg - (538.36kb, 896x1280, geminisaint_194.jpg)
>>1580258
>>
Furrynomous 2019/04/23 00:20:54 No.1580279
OOF
>>
Furrynomous 2019/04/23 00:23:28 No.1580281
>>1580259
It's either gangbang or family drama now.




gangbang pls
>>
Furrynomous 2019/04/23 01:30:56 No.1580299
>>1580259
Immediate thought.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
>>
Furrynomous 2019/04/23 01:44:04 No.1580306
File: images6_2_u18chan.jpeg - (19.36kb, 512x288, images (6).jpeg)
>>1580259
I'll be expecting this
>>
Furrynomous 2019/04/23 03:35:52 No.1580383
>>1580281
It's drama, I've seen the story version of the comic. *nods*
>>
Furrynomous 2019/04/23 05:38:00 No.1580415
File: 1369848561001_u18chan.png - (852.47kb, 1099x1099, 1369848561001.png)
>>1580299
>>1580306
I'm so glad I'm not the only person who immediately thought of that.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/04/23 06:55:41 No.1580430
Awaken my masters!
>>
Furrynomous 2019/04/23 12:32:34 No.1580498
>>
Furrynomous 2019/04/23 16:07:08 No.1580564
AWAKEN MY QUIVERING ABS.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/04/24 03:15:20 No.1580901
>>1580564

*ASS

FTFY
>>
Furrynomous 2019/04/29 13:52:04 No.1582763
File: 1556541895.geminisaint_195_u18chan.jpg - (539.62kb, 896x1280, 1556541895.geminisaint_195.jpg)
[Aztec rave music playing in the distance]
>>
Furrynomous 2019/04/29 19:29:20 No.1582872
>>1582763
where are the jojo poses :c
>>
Furrynomous 2019/04/29 21:01:54 No.1582912
AY YA YA YA

I want to see them nood and I hope they get in on some action, especially the chubby one :3
>>
Furrynomous 2019/04/29 21:12:02 No.1582915
They're gonna kill the entire fox village aren't they?
>>
Furrynomous 2019/04/30 01:01:28 No.1582979
>>1580564

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9n6iMeIW8A
>>
Furrynomous 2019/05/03 19:59:24 No.1584504
Chubby fox falls in love with chubby dragon, red fox falls in love with blue dragon and
the middle one with grandpa fox.

Joking and dreaming aside, it must be the dragon kings representing the other three tribes/regions.

War or an orgy or trading off apples will happen. >_<

Edited at 2019/05/03 20:01:23
>>
Furrynomous 2019/05/03 20:59:03 No.1584515
>>1584504
Red fox / blue dragon OTP
>>
Anonguy 2019/05/05 21:09:05 No.1585485
I declare the shipping season now open!
>>
Fl4sh 2019/05/21 05:49:05 No.1592235
Has it stopped or did people just stop to care about it? No updates for weeks.
Is there something like a primary source for that?

Edited at 2019/05/21 18:23:49
>>
Furrynomous 2019/05/26 21:30:52 No.1594113
>>1592235
He's working on the next chapter, just not rushing into it. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/31360000/
>>
Furrynomous 2019/06/28 11:37:02 No.1607190
So... When was the hiatus ending again?
>>
Furrynomous 2019/09/02 17:20:31 No.1639989
File: 1567439250.geminisaint_chapter3_preview_u18chan.jpg - (364.42kb, 1280x1062, 1567439250.geminisaint_chapter3_preview.jpg)
Chapter 3 sneak peak
>>
Fl4sh 2019/09/02 17:56:11 No.1640000
File: 5ED7D592-50A9-469A-9977-F8093A1886BD_u18chan.png - (33.09kb, 750x750, 5ED7D592-50A9-469A-9977-F8093A1886BD.png)
>1513019

I just had to...

But apart of that you are true.>>1639989
>>
Furrynomous 2019/09/02 21:00:16 No.1640057
>>1639989
I saw this, but I didn't want to post it here, being that GeminiSaint says he won't finish Chapter 3 until December (and I assume that means, he won't start posting pages until December).
>>
Furrynomous 2019/09/06 00:04:17 No.1641520
>tfw gemi didn't accepted my map
>>
Furrynomous 2019/11/01 22:59:26 No.1665496
File: 1572603757.geminisaint_chapter3_raw_pages_u18chan.gif - (90.46kb, 1280x599, 1572603757.geminisaint_chapter3_raw_pages.gif)
Another update and quote from his FA.

November is here!
So, I said I would try to post updates more often. Well, here we are.
As you can see in the picture above, progress on My Mate chapter 3 continues smoothly. As of right now, I'm estimating that I'm about 20-ish pages away from the finish line. That may sound like a lot of pages, but the good news is that lately I seem to have found a nice work rhythm, and distractions have overall receded by 95%! This week alone, I managed to fully complete three pages, going on four, which is a new record for me! At this pace, it is not outside the realm of possibility that chapter 3 may begin publication sometime next month! I'm not making promises, but it certainly is looking more and more likely each day.
Well, we'll see what happens!
>>
Furrynomous 2019/11/01 23:03:40 No.1665497
>>1665496

I don't know why the site wont push the page to the top of the list after I posted this.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/11/01 23:09:31 No.1665498
>>1665497
Having the word "update" in the post is probably what prevented it from bumping the thread. I'm pretty sure "bump" also does the same thing but that one's more obvious.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/12/17 08:02:37 No.1685746
File: 197_3_u18chan.jpg - (575.28kb, 896x1280, 197.jpg)

>>
Wut 2019/12/18 02:57:48 No.1686183
>>1685746

It's about time you showed up, fox.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/12/19 02:40:13 No.1686593
>>1686183
What's the matter, scared?
>>
Furrynomous 2019/12/19 14:25:25 No.1686729
>>1685746

Wow, that’s literally everything which happened so far on a single page!
>>
Furrynomous 2019/12/19 14:27:31 No.1686730
I hope that we finally get to see some action. Maybe the dragons could eat some of the foxes.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/12/19 14:51:46 No.1686741
>>1686730
I hope you mean in an actual literal sense, and not vore. Imo Vore ruins every comic ever, and this one really does not need it.
>>
Furrynomous 2019/12/19 19:17:42 No.1686887
>>1686741
Gore then? Gore is literal, and you shouldn't be eating anything without removing the shit inside anyway.
>>
Wut 2019/12/20 01:43:56 No.1687065
File: Meanwhileinsomewhere_u18chan.png - (1.34mb, 896x1280, Meanwhile in somewhere.png)

>>
Furrynomous 2019/12/20 04:52:49 No.1687129
>>1687065
Thank you for this.
>>
Wut 2019/12/20 15:08:50 No.1687256
>>1687129

You're welcome, np.
>>
Kajex Surnahm 2019/12/20 21:30:06 No.1687393
I fully expect a Pillar Men pose at some point.
>>
Wut 2019/12/23 14:47:37 No.1688536
File: 1577099509.geminisaint_198_u18chan.jpg - (438.02kb, 896x1280, 1577099509.geminisaint_198.jpg)
Okay, with that silly shit out of the way, here's the first new page!
>>
Furrynomous 2019/12/23 17:32:34 No.1688585
>>1688536
Is it his dragon ex-boyfriend?
>>
Furrynomous 2019/12/24 03:17:15 No.1688791
>>1688585
Or plot twist: it's Farin's father.

The old fox lied.
>>
Wut 2019/12/30 14:13:51 No.1691604
File: 1577706649.geminisaint_199_u18chan.jpg - (565.97kb, 896x1280, 1577706649.geminisaint_199.jpg)
>>1688585
>>1688791

No, it's just smol ballbeard elder.

Apparently the size of your ballbeard doesn't correspond to your rank.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/01/06 22:35:31 No.1695555
>>1691604
Those are big foxes... I wonder if a group of them can even fight dragons, hmm.

GeminiSaint if you read this site, your comic is really cool, keep it up! :)
>>
Wut 2020/01/20 17:03:36 No.1703220
File: 1578311647.geminisaint_200_u18chan.jpg - (601.66kb, 896x1280, 1578311647.geminisaint_200.jpg)

>>
Wut 2020/01/20 17:03:39 No.1703221
File: 1578915325.geminisaint_201_u18chan.jpg - (593.8kb, 896x1280, 1578915325.geminisaint_201.jpg)
>>1703220
>>
Wut 2020/01/20 17:03:44 No.1703222
File: 1579520645.geminisaint_202_u18chan.jpg - (601.93kb, 896x1280, 1579520645.geminisaint_202.jpg)
>>1703220
>>
Furrynomous 2020/01/21 08:55:46 No.1703589
>>1703221
>>1703222
damn, the foxy needs some training.
>>
Wut 2020/01/27 17:28:43 No.1706045
File: 1580126282.geminisaint_203_u18chan.jpg - (526.63kb, 896x1280, 1580126282.geminisaint_203.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/01/27 18:13:29 No.1706054
>>
Furrynomous 2020/01/27 18:37:35 No.1706059
Suddenly spanish lol
>>
Furrynomous 2020/01/27 20:29:22 No.1706243
>>1706045
>what do you miss the most?

I believe that's what he's saying
>>
Furrynomous 2020/01/27 20:45:02 No.1706245
>>1706243
i feel it's more like a oversight where the artist actually forgot to translate this part of the dialogue and left it untouched
>>
GeminiSaint 2020/01/27 21:23:32 No.1706257
Author here:
That is extremely strange. The file for page 203 on my FurAffinity gallery is perfectly fine. I just checked. I don't know where the uploader got the file that was posted here, as such a mistake never existed in the first place! Maybe someone spliced that speech balloon from the Spanish version for whatever reason?

Edited at 2020/01/27 21:23:56
>>
Furrynomous 2020/01/27 21:47:25 No.1706259
>>1706257
i think that would make more sense actually...
>>
Furrynomous 2020/01/27 21:59:53 No.1706262
>>1706257
Odd, but maybe you could make Spanish the language of the dragons or something?
>>
Wut 2020/01/27 22:53:28 No.1706274
File: 1580126282.geminisaint_203_For_Realz_Nao_u18chan.jpg - (622.91kb, 896x1280, 1580126282.geminisaint_203_For_Realz_Nao.jpg)
>>1706257
>Maybe someone spliced that speech balloon from the Spanish version for whatever reason?

Drat, you got me! D:

Just having a giggle because of the recent sudden influx of Spanish pages on FA, guys. Sorry, here's the real page:
>>
Wut 2020/01/27 22:56:34 No.1706276
>>1706262

Ooh, like Bleach? This is getting more anime with every chapter.

Though with those dual-language pages I guess that wouldn't really work, unless he'd do the same in reverse for the Spanish ones.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/01/28 13:00:38 No.1706470
File: 04_205_u18chan.png - (1.79mb, 896x1280, 04.png)
>>1706262
And Rioplatense Spanish the language of the foxes?
>>
Furrynomous 2020/01/29 01:51:29 No.1706638
>>1706470

wtf enserio abla asi????? k grosero el farin no sabia k era tan vulgar para ablar,,, re malkriado
>>
Furrynomous 2020/01/29 08:05:19 No.1706726
I am fine with english, thank you XD

>>1706470
>>1706276
>>1706262
>>
Wut 2020/02/03 16:57:10 No.1708914
File: 1580731311.geminisaint_204_u18chan.jpg - (561.68kb, 896x1280, 1580731311.geminisaint_204.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/02/07 21:15:46 No.1710837
>>1706470
jaja, que grasa que es Farin, bajá un cambio campeón.
It's amusing to see "argentinean" and not neutral spanish xD
>>
Wut 2020/02/10 14:21:51 No.1711892
File: 1581333456.geminisaint_205_u18chan.jpg - (411.78kb, 896x1280, 1581333456.geminisaint_205.jpg)
Oh no, it's the Gaiyans. D:
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2020/02/10 14:59:46 No.1711899
>>1711892
>cue Pillar Men theme

The dark skinned dragon looks very much like Sekk, must be the unfriendly family he was talking about.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/02/10 16:56:08 No.1711934
>>1711899

Or they're trying to find him for a ritualistic gay dragon gangbang. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking.
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2020/02/10 19:52:39 No.1711980
>>1711934
Considering Gemini's narrative so far, dragon-on-dragon action seems unlikely (also, it looks like the kind of story where the baddies get no sexy times), but a man can dream, right?
Not a cricism, mind you
>>
Furrynomous 2020/02/10 21:49:40 No.1712017
>>1711934
>>1711980
My wishful thinking is going for a gang rape but I feel the tone is going more towards the both warning the foxxy people about the dragon threat, a huge attack and a boring happily ever after. Told in three separate issues of 150 pages each.

Expect the conclusion in 2024.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/02/11 20:20:25 No.1712419
>>1711892
Dark Green is kindof hot tbh fam even though he's a bad guy or maybe not maybe it's a twist ending because if they find Sekk'ral and Farin they are gunna die real hard
>>1712017
>gang rape
pleb
>>
Wut 2020/02/17 15:21:11 No.1714723
File: 1581944743.geminisaint_206_u18chan.jpg - (552.02kb, 896x1280, 1581944743.geminisaint_206.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/02/17 15:31:58 No.1714724
Regardless of how much we all know it's not gonna happen, I still want my dragon gangbang >:c
>>
Furrynomous 2020/02/22 03:01:06 No.1716276
>>1714724

Too bad, I'm afraid you'll have to look elsewhere.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/02/22 05:52:17 No.1716300
>>1714724
You can ask geminisaint if you can use the characters in a fan art commission
>>
Wut 2020/02/26 21:42:26 No.1718122
File: 1582549173.geminisaint_207_u18chan.jpg - (592.94kb, 896x1280, 1582549173.geminisaint_207.jpg)
Oops, forgot about this monday's page because of the DDoS! Apparently, people were still somehow uploading things.
>>
Wut 2020/03/02 18:23:00 No.1720002
File: 1583147329.geminisaint_208_u18chan.jpg - (561.24kb, 896x1280, 1583147329.geminisaint_208.jpg)
And for some reason that one didn't bump the thread. Hope it will this time.

edit: nope, damnit.

Edited at 2020/03/02 18:23:44
>>
Wut 2020/03/02 18:24:29 No.1720003
Fuck you, board.
>>
Wut 2020/03/02 18:25:39 No.1720004
>>1720003

Oh, that worked.

The hell?
>>
Furrynomous 2020/03/03 17:20:34 No.1720363
certain words don't bump threads
>>1718122
"up" in upload
>>1720002
"bump"
>>
Furrynomous 2020/03/04 00:49:45 No.1720461
Five bucks says dragon gets abducted, Farin has to save him, in the end Sekk'ral is impressed by Farin's bravery and lets the fox top him.

Or maybe that's just wishful thinking.
>>
Wut 2020/03/04 01:00:54 No.1720463
>>1720363

You gotta be fucking shitting me. That's insane. o_o
>>
Furrynomous 2020/03/04 01:26:57 No.1720472
>>1720463

It's so that threads don't get sent to the front line every time some impatient cunt posts "bump" or "pls upload new page" every five minutes.
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2020/03/04 22:03:22 No.1720807
>>1720461
If we consider the narrative so far, I'd predict something more like

>Farin gets played by Obviously Evil Elder (because, in all honesty, his "plan" sucks)
>Sekk causes a ruckus to save him from Obviously Evil Elder non-twink fox-guards
>The Pillar Dragons are lured in by said ruckus
>hilarity ensues

I also can't help to think that Sekk is some kind of royalty in his homeland and the three dudes were sent to take him back to his throne because they need a king. Oh, and that he's the one who gave the general his scars.
>>
Wut 2020/03/05 19:53:39 No.1721149
>>1720472

Well, I do kinda get the reasoning behind that (still a bit stupid that it can't filter somewhat intelligently, like ignoring a banned word when the post has a 'larger then x' total character count, because then it's obviously not just a dumb "next page plz"),
but what were the chances of me using those words twice in a row?

Lel.

Edited at 2020/03/09 13:34:26
>>
Wut 2020/03/09 13:35:05 No.1722682
File: 1583752348.geminisaint_209_u18chan.jpg - (589.65kb, 896x1280, 1583752348.geminisaint_209.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/03/16 18:19:12 No.1725073
Yeah, lets pretend Farin's friends didnt just sell him up the river last time he trusted them. Its kinda infuriating how dumb and naive Farin's being.
>>
Wut 2020/03/16 20:25:33 No.1725193
File: 1584357759.geminisaint_210_u18chan.jpg - (609.06kb, 896x1280, 1584357759.geminisaint_210.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/03/16 20:32:51 No.1725199
>>1725193

I have two questions:

1) Wouldn't it be quicker, easier and safer to just wrap the letter around the rock and throw that? Although I suppose he DID say he misses his friends.

2) How does a hunter-gatherer society with no technology have a concept of what a "minute" is?
>>
2020/03/16 21:11:18 No.1725215
>>1725199
And I have some questions for you too, my fellow American.
Why does that matter? Will it help you understand the story better if you knew why they know minutes? Would it make you happier if the creator of this comic decided to go with your idea and say mumbo jumbo like “Meet me at the end of the jungle in 20 Kruacks”? Why not question their capabilities to speak English as well, since surely this is a fantasy world that has nothing to do with our world in any form? Why not question the handwriting as well?

He says minutes to keep shit simple and because, factually speaking, the paper says “meet me at the wooden crosses in 20 minutes”. There is no need to uselessly complicate things for any sort of in story realism, duh.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/03/16 21:35:02 No.1725221
>>1725215

Hark, the White Knight, verily my sworn enemy! Draw steel, knave, defend your master's honor!
>>
Furrynomous 2020/03/17 07:14:10 No.1725647
>>1725199

You can divide a day in any quantity of hours (24, 10, etc) since sun takes 24 hours to project the same shadow in any static object, that's why there's sundials
>>
Furrynomous 2020/03/17 14:10:38 No.1725694
>>1725647

That's a very good point.
>>
Wut 2020/03/23 17:47:46 No.1728184
File: 1584966265.geminisaint_211_u18chan.jpg - (671.16kb, 896x1280, 1584966265.geminisaint_211.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/03/23 18:34:36 No.1728197
>>1728184
Now kith!

For having to miss each other for too long... Kith!
>>
Furrynomous 2020/03/23 23:22:28 No.1728288
>>1728184

It's a fun comic and I like it, the style is pretty adorable and the sex is damn hot.

...but

I can't help but be bothered by the chest pompoms.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/03/30 11:50:11 No.1731034
File: 1585567973.geminisaint_212_u18chan.jpg - (565.89kb, 896x1280, 1585567973.geminisaint_212.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/04/01 02:05:02 No.1731604
>>1728288
I can tell you that your mom definitely wasn't bothered by me playing with her chest pompoms last week, nerd.
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2020/04/01 09:25:33 No.1731684
File: r_163516_p1dpw_u18chan.jpg - (62.66kb, 666x400, r_163516_p1dpw.jpg)
>>1731604
>mfw "your mom" jokes on a gay board
>>
Furrynomous 2020/04/02 04:19:21 No.1732084
>>1731034
>and that beefcake dragon gets a fox boyfriend, and that beefcake dragon gets a fox boyfriend, every dragon gets a fox boyfriend!
$3.50 says the chubby fox gets to top
>>
Wut 2020/04/06 13:08:05 No.1734130
File: 1586175139.geminisaint_213_u18chan.jpg - (603.98kb, 896x1280, 1586175139.geminisaint_213.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/04/07 04:56:36 No.1734444
>>1734130

Fatty continuing to be the best character in the comic.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/04/10 04:40:46 No.1735589
>>1734444
Quads confirm Fatty is best, most pragmatic boi.
>>
Woofer 2020/04/13 22:38:53 No.1737282
File: 1586778382.geminisaint_214_u18chan.jpg - (628.42kb, 896x1280, 1586778382.geminisaint_214.jpg)
Since nobody else has posted it yet...

Also, chubby foxboi is the best.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/04/14 00:22:53 No.1737307
Chubby continues to be the best and most sensible of all the characters
>>
Furrynomous 2020/04/14 12:08:54 No.1737558
>>1734444
>>1735589
>>1737282
>>1737307

>page with the chubby fox is released
chubby foxy boi is best boi, also chubby boy is the best, have I already said that I love the chubby fox, best character in existence?
>>
Wut 2020/04/14 15:18:14 No.1737635
>>1737282

"this amazing dragon stud of yours"

Oh he totes wanna piece o' that. 8)
>>
Wut 2020/04/20 14:56:51 No.1741152
File: 1587384556.geminisaint_215_u18chan.jpg - (604.21kb, 896x1280, 1587384556.geminisaint_215.jpg)
It only took 215 pages but tubby finally has a name!

What will Red's be? I'm saying Jim. He's definitely a Jim.

Edited at 2020/04/20 16:31:27
>>
Furrynomous 2020/04/20 16:17:18 No.1741186
Im feeling a light Jim to a strong Tom
>>
Wut 2020/04/20 16:31:00 No.1741192
>>1741186

Possibly Bob.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/04/20 19:55:50 No.1741287
>>1741152
My money is on either Red, Todd, or Perrywinkle.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/04/22 01:24:12 No.1741944
im betting it's either tyrone, or jermaine
>>
Furrynomous 2020/04/23 08:04:33 No.1742660
>>1741152
It's either Abram or Leib
>>
Wut 2020/04/27 12:56:20 No.1744948
File: 1587986717.geminisaint_216_u18chan.jpg - (588.02kb, 896x1280, 1587986717.geminisaint_216.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/05/01 20:32:24 No.1747125
In other news, Porah continues to be best boi
>>
Wut 2020/05/04 16:05:06 No.1748680
File: 1588591605.geminisaint_217_u18chan.jpg - (554.46kb, 896x1280, 1588591605.geminisaint_217.jpg)
Darn you, Poru-p-puh-p- Porridge! You am no real psychologest!
>>
Furrynomous 2020/05/05 03:54:25 No.1748945
>>1748680

So, Virginia! Hanging out with little foxes in loincloths again, I see.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/05/11 12:29:31 No.1752679
File: 291bc784b7af1511f431acb6e8bdf079_u18chan.jpg - (392.36kb, 850x1214, 291bc784b7af1511f431acb6e8bdf079.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/05/11 13:46:50 No.1752708
>>1752679

For a long time I thought Surin was being really over-the-top afraid, borderline uh, specieist, but then I realized what's really going on with him.

The closeup frames of his face, that's an arachnophobe when made to hold a docile, harmless spider.

Surin suffers from actual real definition of xenophobia (or in his specific case it's dracophobia).

All the signs are there. He's been told Sekk'ral is harmless. He knows Farin has been living with him for a long time and nothing bad happened to him. He personally witnessed Porah meet Sekk'ral, and nothing bad happened. When finally standing face to face with Sekk'ral, all the evidence of him being harmless goes away and his brain just locks down, overcome with, at this point, -irrational- fear.

So yeah. Literally a dracophobe. He can't help himself.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/05/11 22:11:16 No.1752845
>>1752708
Hm, idk what's going through his mind. Maybe it's just his conflict with not wanting to get on the bad side of the Elder/tribe. But, I can't wait to find out. Maybe he'll be better by tomorrow.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/05/11 23:48:04 No.1752890
>>1752845

Nah, look at him. Tail tucked in, completely motionless, sweating and shivering, he's absolutely terrified. There's zero evidence that he might get hurt, and all the evidence that his friends did not get hurt. That's a phobia.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/05/12 16:17:44 No.1753149
>>1752708
When you're told your entire life that the spider you're holding is an insanely vicious killer known to murder specifically your kind in droves that can and WILL bite you on sight and inject highly lethal venom that dissolves arteries into your veins, and then are told that if you are seen with these spiders in any way, you are to be exiled, excommunicated, or even executed, you would be just as scared, despite it showing no signs of hostility.

These are not signs of a phobia, this is indoctrination.

I really want to see how Porah and Surin's character arcs are played out and they can genuinely be really interesting characters.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/05/12 19:49:16 No.1753233
Just reread the comic for a second time. Despite all of the criticism (justified or not), nobody has ever made the observation that Sekk'ral is kindof... self-hating?
Like most interactions go something like this:
Farin: "I heard that dragons killed the village my father was in, and that they are ruthless murderers."
Sekk'ral: "Yeah dude, we fuckin' suck."

Thinking on it, the times when he seems the happiest is when Farin is complimenting him. Is that an intentional character trait? Does Sekk'ral have a dragon-ego that Farin's optimism and kindness attracts? I feel there's a lot more to him than he's letting on and I hope Gemini explores that.
>>
Wut 2020/05/18 12:45:07 No.1755822
File: 1589802123.geminisaint_219_u18chan.jpg - (519.14kb, 896x1280, 1589802123.geminisaint_219.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/05/19 07:57:21 No.1756188
>>1755822
Hey guys, wanna hear about that time I fapped thinking about the Elder?
>>1136409
>>
Wut 2020/05/25 22:31:48 No.1758918
File: 1590405692.geminisaint_220_u18chan.jpg - (610.11kb, 896x1280, 1590405692.geminisaint_220.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/05/26 00:37:25 No.1759106
>>1758918

Huh, so it seems like Surin might've have feelings for Farin...
>>
Furrynomous 2020/05/26 06:38:21 No.1759228
>>1758918
Farin's just straight-up coppin' feels of his dragon bf's back muscles right in front of his friends. What a slut, absolutely shameless.
>>1759106
I doubt that. I bet he's more thinking on what other things he's been taught that are potential lies.
>>
Wut 2020/06/02 06:10:40 No.1762418
File: 1591011783.geminisaint_221_u18chan.jpg - (598.26kb, 896x1280, 1591011783.geminisaint_221.jpg)
Tbh, I'd be annoyed with that lovey-dovey crap too.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/06/02 07:27:34 No.1762437
GASP! He's gonna try to score the dragon for himself!!!
>>
Furrynomous 2020/06/02 07:36:23 No.1762440
>>1762418
Second and third panels literally me and my boyfriend all the time! We don't do it in public though. Only when we're by ourselves.
>>
Wut 2020/06/08 14:20:38 No.1765277
File: 1591616007.geminisaint_222_u18chan.jpg - (547.44kb, 896x1280, 1591616007.geminisaint_222.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/06/08 14:28:44 No.1765280
OMG BIG BRO SURIN BEST BOY
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2020/06/08 14:31:01 No.1765281
>>1762440
You cuddle whilst wearing nothing but loincloths? That's very rustic
>>
Furrynomous 2020/06/08 15:21:59 No.1765291
>>1765281

And hot.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/06/08 18:02:46 No.1765382
>>
Wut 2020/06/15 22:34:12 No.1768273
File: 1592227380.geminisaint_223_u18chan.jpg - (492.66kb, 896x1280, 1592227380.geminisaint_223.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/06/16 07:20:18 No.1768459
>>1768273

Either I'm reading into this too deeply or I feel like there's some unspoken feelings being expressed by Mr. Scaredypants here.

Spoiler
>>
Furrynomous 2020/06/27 08:12:08 No.1773756
File: 1592824196.geminisaint_224_u18chan.jpg - (563.28kb, 896x1280, 1592824196.geminisaint_224.jpg)

>>
Wut 2020/06/29 14:08:36 No.1775062
File: 1593433481.geminisaint_225_u18chan.jpg - (536.16kb, 896x1280, 1593433481.geminisaint_225.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/06/29 14:44:41 No.1775068
File: sonofabitch_u18chan.gif - (2.69mb, 960x509, sonofabitch.gif)
>>1775062
>>
Furrynomous 2020/07/05 09:30:24 No.1778611
>>1773756
>>1775062
"And suddenly
He wasn't racist
Anymore"

Seriously though, feels like Surin got over it unnaturally quickly. He went from absolutely terrified, to simply distrusting and talking back, to "hey! I'm okay with you!" in a matter of minutes.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/07/05 12:13:17 No.1778667
>>1778611
That's the power of dragon abs.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/07/06 03:58:16 No.1778952
>>1778611
They were probably chatting for hours. There was a clear passage of time happening. Plenty of time to think "Oh, he's not a killing machine. But I still don't trust him with Farin's feelings."
>>
Wut 2020/07/06 13:18:20 No.1779065
File: 1594035900.geminisaint_226_u18chan.jpg - (562kb, 896x1280, 1594035900.geminisaint_226.jpg)
Guess there was a little time gap there if they actually went looking for the tree.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/07/06 13:41:21 No.1779069
>>1778611
Going by page 220, Farin and Sekk'ral told them both the whole story of how they met, the part with the tiger, some of the things they did together, and other stuff like that. Surely that took at least an hour. Enough time for Surin to get used to being around a dragon; one that clearly means no harm to any of them.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/07/13 13:46:26 No.1782720
File: 1594640165.geminisaint_227_u18chan.jpg - (574.1kb, 896x1280, 1594640165.geminisaint_227.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/07/20 13:14:33 No.1786301
File: 1595246106.geminisaint_228_u18chan.jpg - (531.42kb, 896x1280, 1595246106.geminisaint_228.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/07/27 20:10:34 No.1790427
File: 1595854538.geminisaint_229_u18chan.jpg - (579.87kb, 896x1280, 1595854538.geminisaint_229.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/07/27 21:38:16 No.1790465
Why do all the cheering girls look like Rule 63 versions of Farin?

Edited at 2020/07/27 21:39:11
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2020/07/27 22:19:05 No.1790478
>>1790465
Cause he's a little bit gay for him.
Also, ripped!Surin really cracked me up.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/08/03 22:17:36 No.1794939
File: 1596454646.geminisaint_230_u18chan.jpg - (528.86kb, 896x1280, 1596454646.geminisaint_230.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/08/04 11:04:20 No.1795199
why i do get the felling like, they are going to die, never send the letter and the fox tribe will blame the dragon of killing the 3 foxes for drama
>>
Furrynomous 2020/08/05 02:44:58 No.1795567
>>1795199
I doubt Gemini would pull something like this.
Maybe later in the comic but definitely not within the next few pages.
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2020/08/05 19:55:32 No.1796028
>>1795199
From a narrative point of view it would make no sense for them to die: the setting of the story is not grim enough to justify inflicting such a big loss to the protagonist.
Although I can see one of the Elders being murdered instead and Farin and Sekk bing framed for it. Can't say which one is more likely, though, as both would lead to some serious drama: Aldous (the good one) would be another loss for Farin and would take out of the scene a potentially supportive character. The other one (the evil looking dude with the ripped toyboys) would make Aldous even more suspicious of Farin, potentially turning him into an enemy. Hmm.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/08/08 18:55:02 No.1797830
>>1795199
no that's Leobo or Captain_Nikko, this is a geminisaint comic - not everybody is cursed with thinking that crapsack world tropes make things deep interesting where hope exists only to be snuffed out and all victories must be pyrrhic and hollow
>>
Furrynomous 2020/08/10 16:32:52 No.1798951
File: 1597058423.geminisaint_231_u18chan.jpg - (531.69kb, 896x1280, 1597058423.geminisaint_231.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/08/10 21:06:10 No.1799090
>>1798951
Me likey this fatso dragon :33
>>
Furrynomous 2020/08/10 21:07:54 No.1799092
>>1798951

Oh, look! We're back to the other foxes' future boyfriends!
>>
Furrynomous 2020/08/11 06:57:39 No.1799382
why don't they just fly instead of running around?
>>
Furrynomous 2020/08/11 07:43:23 No.1799388
>>
Furrynomous 2020/08/12 17:07:18 No.1800148
Possibilities:
1. Fox village - Friendship? ... Please?
2. Porah/Surin - another M/M scene, perhaps?
3. Elder "Beardsack" (who raised Farin)
- Start war and blame Farin/Sekkral for it
>>
Furrynomous 2020/08/12 20:00:44 No.1800237
>>1536028
>>1536032

I'm starting to wonder if you guys called it.
>>
Wut 2020/08/17 15:10:09 No.1803176
File: 1597664239.geminisaint_232_u18chan.jpg - (672.55kb, 896x1280, 1597664239.geminisaint_232.jpg)

>>
Wut 2020/08/17 15:37:43 No.1803196
File: 5454532023z67_u18chan.png - (262.04kb, 459x315, 5454532023z67.png)
>>1803176
>>
Furrynomous 2020/08/17 16:30:45 No.1803206
>>1803176

Those were some reeeally short steps Farin and Sekk'ral were making.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/08/17 17:52:28 No.1803242
>>1803206
They both gotta shit.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/08/20 13:34:13 No.1804413
>>
Furrynomous 2020/08/21 09:56:21 No.1804842
11/10
>>
Wut 2020/08/24 13:14:41 No.1806304
File: 1598268789.geminisaint_233_u18chan.jpg - (594.52kb, 896x1280, 1598268789.geminisaint_233.jpg)

>>
Wut 2020/08/31 19:21:36 No.1810117
File: 1598876657.geminisaint_234_u18chan.jpg - (544.64kb, 896x1280, 1598876657.geminisaint_234.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/08/31 20:56:34 No.1810157
What're the odds that the General is Sek's dad?
>>
Furrynomous 2020/08/31 21:07:28 No.1810176
I sincerely hope...that they found him fucking farin
>>
Furrynomous 2020/08/31 23:00:32 No.1810362
>>1810176

No no no. Good idea, wrong order. Let's hope they find Farin fucking HIM.

That would be hilarious.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/05 00:12:46 No.1812688
Do the dragons society find affection toward the same sex weather it's male or female unacceptable?

Edited at 2020/09/05 00:13:46
>>
Wut 2020/09/07 13:05:06 No.1813606
File: 1599482105.geminisaint_235_u18chan.jpg - (591.44kb, 896x1280, 1599482105.geminisaint_235.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/07 17:17:29 No.1813731
What even is the technology level of this world? They have thick bound books (see Farin's flashback), precisely worked iron (re: dumbbells, weapons, and armor), and the ability to make proper clothes (re:the two elders' different robes), but everyone wears loincloths, sleeps in trees, and uses quills to write.
>>
Wut 2020/09/07 17:54:51 No.1813738
>>1813606

I know, right? It's strangely inconsistent.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/07 18:22:28 No.1813756
>>1813731
Sewing, casted iron, metal forging, and agriculture has existed for thousands of years. Like, a long ass time.

If I had to guess, clothes are a symbol of hierarchal status more than anything, and for commoners, they're meant to be more practical, just to cover up naughty bits.

It really isn't inconsistent.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/07 18:34:23 No.1813759
>>1813756

They have bound books, which is probably more advanced than anything else they have given the difficulty of making them without modern technology, and the forging techniques to make iron, especially to shape it exactly and to weigh it precisely, are more advanced that spinning yarn, dying fabric, sewing, and loom knitting.

They could have beds and proper buildings easily, and basic clothing for everyone with fancier stuff for the elders.

The portrayed technology level is incredibly inconsistent.

Edited at 2020/09/07 18:35:58
>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/07 18:49:23 No.1813767
>>1813759
The only thing a bound book needs is adhesive, and there's been finds that ancient Egyptians had access to a rudimentary adhesive made out of honey and some other shit.

if you're specifically referring to the hardback covers, wouldn't that just need papyrus, adhesive, a big boulder, and some time? It really shouldn't be that hard to make a book.

Wouldn't the "precisely weighed iron" just be a case of trial and error? Like, the dragons probably live in or around volcanoes, they have access to tons of heat and resources. Like i said, most weights are poured into a sand-clay composite cast.
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2020/09/07 20:15:15 No.1813799
>>1813767
>egyptian adhesive
I've never heard of that. Besides, most ancient civilizations (Egyptians, Romans, Greeks) didn't have proper books, they used papyrus or scrolls and rolled them up. An ancient "book" was just a long-ass sheet of papyrus or scroll.
As far as I know, bookbinding was achieved using threads, because they were less likely to deteriorate over time. It was kinda like stitching the pages together. Chemicals could be used to make the pages more resistant to moisture or mould.

>>1813759
As mentioned above, books actually do not need that much technology (assuming they're hand-written/copied, which would make them pretty expensive items). Cast-iron is a very old technology as well, and might be somewhat available in bigger settlements.
I have speculated before that the foxes in these woods are a low-level technology culture, but they might have more advanced neighbours that trade with them and could provide them with commodities such as clothing, scrolls, glass, metal works etc. Now the real question is how Sekk'ral would be able to safely trade with such cultures to acquire those items. Unless he eschewed war to become a master craftsman and is therefore proficient in woodworking, smelting, smithing and glass-blowing. He doesn't look like the type who would steal those things.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/08 15:14:00 No.1814152
The dragon culture probably has more advanced technology, especially considering how warlike they are. History shows again and again that war accelerates the rate of technology development. The 20th century had the biggest wars in history but also some of the biggest leaps in technology, especially in communications tech. In this fictional world, metalworking would probably be the height of technology, so Vegeta General Ra'ghalek perhaps wears metal cuffs as a status symbol to show off their metalworking to other races.

It also seems that the foxes isolate themselves from the rest of the world, like Japan did for centuries. The foxes probably started doing it for their own safety, but over generations they became paranoid of outsiders and started embracing a simpler way of life. Like someone above suggested, they probably trade with neighboring tribes for things they don't produce themselves, like books.
>>
Wut 2020/09/14 13:13:52 No.1816636
File: 1600081864.geminisaint_236_u18chan.jpg - (597.84kb, 896x1280, 1600081864.geminisaint_236.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/14 14:30:42 No.1816650
Sekk'ral is so....hot, big, strong and sexy. 😍

Edited at 2020/09/14 15:12:45
>>
Jarjar.E 2020/09/14 20:32:43 No.1816806
Ok so... Let me get this straight, they know how to make photos framed and "put it on the wall" but they almost don't know any other type of clothes but the loincloths?
Ok, now that explains a lot
>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/15 16:02:17 No.1817204
>>1816806
>complain about framing and clothing
>In a world of anthro dragons and foxes
I know what're you pointing out cuz even make paper or pencil is not easy or even possible for a tribe or even an artisan to fabricate but still; don't think about it too hard
>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/15 16:18:10 No.1817206
>>1816636
Watch the framed drawing be a plot element, the evil(?) dragons will show up and Sekk'ral will either hide Farin somewhere ooor the two escape together, but they forget/leave the drawing behind for the others to find.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/16 03:48:30 No.1817484
I hope that whenever Sekk'ral or Farin run into those three dragons they'll be able to stay safe from them in some way without getting hurt by them.
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2020/09/16 08:41:03 No.1817578
>>1817204
Well, parchment is cheaper than paper and requires less technology. In fact, most medieval books were made with it,the since it was far more available than paper. Farin is likely drawing on a scroll. Charcoal can be used for drawing instead of pencil.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/16 13:13:37 No.1817623
>>1817578
Scroll is still paper. And paper was invented in China, during medieval times like 100 years BC, not tribal.
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2020/09/16 15:29:34 No.1817661
>>1817623
Parchment is not paper, otherwise you would call it paper, and can be made out of animal skins (while paper is plant mattee). Papyrus is much older than that, but it doesn't look like the story is set in the right climate for that. Also 100BC is most certainly not medieval if you consider that the Roman Empire fell after 400 a.D.
>>
Wut 2020/09/21 18:05:49 No.1820409
File: 1600688130.geminisaint_237_u18chan.jpg - (559.04kb, 896x1280, 1600688130.geminisaint_237.jpg)
GEE, I WONDER WHO'S GOING TO FIND THOSE DRAWINGS.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/22 00:03:16 No.1820579
>>1820409
I kinda wanna find out how many times they say "mate" in the entire comic so far but I fear it might be an order too tall.
>>
Wut 2020/09/29 00:40:07 No.1823662
File: 1601290926.geminisaint_238_u18chan.jpg - (695.23kb, 896x1280, 1601290926.geminisaint_238.jpg)
Holy crap, foxeses.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/29 06:47:39 No.1823819
>>1823662
first time we see the village too
>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/29 08:01:30 No.1823830
Wherever those 3 Dragons are I hope they won't be involved with that village.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/29 08:47:08 No.1823851
>>1823830
You don't want to see fox-dragon hybrids?
>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/29 08:56:59 No.1823852
>>1823662

Hah, Fox McCloud rolling barrels.
>>
Wut 2020/09/29 09:40:46 No.1823864
>>1823852

Tails doing something with rings. Slightly less subtle but awright.

>>1823819

Yeah man, this place was such a vaguely described enigma for 200+ pages. Just this one glimpse is most welcome.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/09/29 10:25:12 No.1823875
>>1823864

Hah, might be less subtle, but I'm still blind enough to not have noticed that.
>>
Wut 2020/09/29 11:23:58 No.1823885
>>1823875

Oh don't worry, took me a while to see the meaning of the barrel!

Thought it was SF Adventures related at first (you do haul around a few iron barrels there), somehow failing to recognize the grand old meme.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/02 11:39:01 No.1825452
javascript:QuotePost(1823851); I just hope I won't see anyone in that village become slaves to those dragons.
>>
Bookwyrm 2020/10/02 11:43:39 No.1825454
>>1825452
No need to, I have a feeling evil elder is going to fuck the village up long before the Pillar Dragons arrive.

Edited at 2020/10/02 11:44:00
>>
Wut 2020/10/05 12:20:28 No.1826763
File: 1601898173.geminisaint_239_u18chan.jpg - (540.64kb, 896x1280, 1601898173.geminisaint_239.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/05 14:02:28 No.1826882
>>1826763

Obvious plot armor:

- Well you see Elder, we were going to deliver this msg to our elder...

*gets interupted*

- A message? Well hand it over and I will make sure he receive it!

- B-b-but Elder, this is...

- Are you TRYING to cause trouble again boy... ?

- N-n-no Elder! Just make sure our Elder gets it.

- I promise.

*boys leave* *evil elder reads* *shock*

- (Thought bubble) I knew it! This is proof that he has betrayed our kind. I will summon the council and have you hanged old man!

Mean while....
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/05 14:17:41 No.1826892
That would ruin the entire comic at that point....
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/05 16:37:21 No.1826942
>>1826882
My bet is that Chubby will pull another sneaky story to cover up the reason they are looking for the Elder, because as always, he is one of the few foxes with a brain. Evil Elder will buy it, but Skinny there will continue to shake and stutter as he lie to the Evil Elder, making him even more suspicious about the pair, keeping a close look on them, since he has no proof that they are doing anything wrong.

That will lead the pair to be stalked by Evil Elder until they either A) Meet the Elder, or B) Meet Farin again
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/05 20:17:04 No.1827176
>>1826763

Been gone a while don't have time to read the comic. Can i get a tl;dr on the evil elder please?
>>
Wut 2020/10/12 13:17:02 No.1830257
File: 1602500832.geminisaint_240_u18chan.jpg - (477.74kb, 896x1280, 1602500832.geminisaint_240.jpg)
>>1827176

Nothing, just an overall sketchy fucker with unknown intentions.

>>1688536
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/12 13:47:36 No.1830260
Okay so he steals the letter from inside the envelope..., guess that's okay
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/12 19:53:14 No.1830396
I don't see the envelope in Surin's loincloth in the previous pages. Where was he keeping it? O_o
>>
Wut 2020/10/19 14:15:11 No.1834060
File: 1603106000.geminisaint_241_u18chan.jpg - (637.43kb, 896x1280, 1603106000.geminisaint_241.jpg)
>Why him? It only says "to the elder". Why would you assume it was specifically for Aldus?

Perhaps because he's the elder around here and not you? It doesn't exactly say "to an elder", does it?

Fucking asswipe.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/19 15:01:03 No.1834071
>>1830396

In his plot pocket. I like the comic, don't get me wrong, but wow this scene is so heavy handed.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/20 02:43:34 No.1834462
If I were Surin and Porah I would fucking mad dash to find Aldus (assuming he isn't in prison), tell him about Sekk'ral, and get the fuck out of there.
>>
Wut 2020/10/26 14:57:22 No.1837703
File: 1603712703.geminisaint_242_u18chan.jpg - (600.2kb, 896x1280, 1603712703.geminisaint_242.jpg)
PSYCHE!
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/26 15:25:55 No.1837712
>>1834071
>>1837703

Well egg on my face, that was actually rather neat.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/26 20:00:06 No.1837828
File: images84_u18chan.jpeg - (20.59kb, 360x360, images (84).jpeg)
>>1837703
>Surin:
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2020/10/27 21:20:42 No.1838603
Lmao Eusin got played.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/29 01:45:44 No.1839273
>>1839185
> a nice soft furry hand while squatting over a stream

What.
>>
GeminiSaint 2020/10/30 10:59:27 No.1840047
File: backsidefocus_u18chan.jpg - (22.69kb, 267x263, backside focus.jpg)
I don't know what happened, but it looks like the last ten or so posts are gone. I had answered the questions someone had about Surin's loincloth last night, but that post is gone too. Good thing the draft at the top got saved somehow, so here it is again...

> "So... you are saying that the inner fold of Surin's loincloth has a pocket? XD
> I have SO... many questions on that!"

-I should have clarified that the inner fold is on the back side. You know, the part that covers his butt. It is not on the front side. Anyway, most foxes make their own loincloths. Surin was just feeling creative when he made his. These details will be included in the comic proper eventually (not anytime soon, though).

As for the other question, we know that Sekk'ral met Farin two months after he (Sekk'ral) left his clan (as explained in page 131). Perhaps Sekk'ral roamed a bit before settling in those woods at the beginning of that two-month period. That's when he could have gotten those supplies.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/10/31 07:15:46 No.1840439
>>1840047

>I don't know what happened, but it looks like the last ten or so posts are gone.

Sadly there's been a shift of power, I wouldn't bother with this place anymore. I'll ask questions more directly on your FA.
>>
Wut 2020/11/02 11:57:37 No.1841709
File: 1604315170.geminisaint_243_u18chan.jpg - (539.47kb, 896x1280, 1604315170.geminisaint_243.jpg)
>>1840047

Whoa, no kidding. Seriously, what was wrong with those posts, aside from starting out somewhat off-topic thanks to my shitty TFS meme? (I put a little effort into that though D: )

Are we not allowed to have harmless fun anymore?

...Also, yeah, they're fucked.

Edited at 2020/11/02 13:25:23
>>
Wut 2020/11/09 11:42:30 No.1845138
File: 1604919579.geminisaint_244_u18chan.jpg - (598.5kb, 896x1280, 1604919579.geminisaint_244.jpg)

>>
Wut 2020/11/09 11:44:45 No.1845141
Dang, that's gotta be a lotta awkwardness if your helmet starts to sweat.
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2020/11/09 11:50:58 No.1845144
>>1845141
The helmet is actually a mimic and is afraid of being found out.
Guess Spear-Fox #1 is going to meet the Pillar Dragons
>>
Furrynomous 2020/11/09 11:52:48 No.1845146
>>1845138

Fast forward to elder finally confronting Farin and Sekk'ral:

"What? You two are together? Fuck me, that's a load off my back, all this time I thought there was some terrible theat to the village but nvm you two carry on, dragons are pretty hot, by the way can I watch you bone?"

Obviously not gonna happen, but god I wish it would.
>>
Wut 2020/11/16 13:32:17 No.1848794
File: 1605526065.geminisaint_245r_u18chan.jpg - (525.46kb, 896x1280, 1605526065.geminisaint_245r.jpg)
Go forth, brave sackbeard, battle with all of thy valour and might! And vanquish thee that foul creature!
>>
Furrynomous 2020/11/16 13:41:24 No.1848798
wow this comic has been going for 4 years?
>>
Wut 2020/11/16 15:09:13 No.1848838
>>1848798

Yeah I know, and it's slow as balls. But I gotta commend GeminiSaint for his rock solid upload schedule, dude hasn't missed a beat. That kind of work ethic is rare, especially when there's no Patreon or other financial stimulus involved.

It's good knowing what to expect. Whatever happens to you personally or in general over the course of a week, even if nuclear war breaks out, there will always be a My Mate page on monday (and somewhere since chapter 2, one verbose, magniloquent FA comment delivered with the same consistency). All rather comforting, I have to say.

Thanks, Gemini. :)

Edited at 2020/11/16 20:13:53
>>
Wut 2020/11/23 11:53:18 No.1852530
File: 1606127105.geminisaint_246_u18chan.jpg - (443.8kb, 896x1280, 1606127105.geminisaint_246.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/11/23 12:11:02 No.1852546
>>1852530

I don't know if it's just me, but the gravity of the situation and the seriousness of the plot is completely undermined by that ballsack beard.
>>
Wut 2020/11/30 15:27:28 No.1856731
File: 1606739804.geminisaint_247_u18chan.jpg - (556.36kb, 896x1280, 1606739804.geminisaint_247.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/10 22:43:00 No.1862581
File: 1607335911.geminisaint_248_u18chan.jpg - (529.72kb, 896x1280, 1607335911.geminisaint_248.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/14 00:00:55 No.1864013
Sexiest butt he's ever seen? I guess he must not get around much. Since he lives in a forest, that's saying something..
>>
Wut 2020/12/14 11:15:59 No.1864308
File: 1607944418.geminisaint_249_u18chan.jpg - (481.47kb, 896x1280, 1607944418.geminisaint_249.jpg)
Syke! That's the wrong dragon!
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/14 12:33:53 No.1864319
>>1864308
and here I thought his testicles were on his face, otherwise they would be much bigger
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/14 15:32:57 No.1864463
>>1864308

That was an incredibly stupid choice on the elder's part. He's faced with an enemy that's completely beyond him, and he knows it, but he decides to sacrifice his one advantage regardless to ask a question that would ultimately have resolved itself if this had been the dragon he was actually looking for (we, as the readers, know it isn't, but he doesn't).
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/14 18:15:36 No.1864516
>>1864463
What if they both now realize that they were looking for the same thing (or rather whom). Maybe we are now witnessing a new union between the elder and the dragon.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/14 20:27:56 No.1864649
>>1864308
he gon die or be used as hostage...
>>
Jesus Christ 2020/12/14 20:30:21 No.1864656
>>1864516
Hm, I just can't see that happening, Aldus despises dragons and would not associate with one. I think our General here will kill the Elder and Eusin will have an excuse to take over the village and launch a crusade against our unsospecting couple: Sekk'ral gets blamed for the murder and hilarity ensues.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/21 11:38:09 No.1868011
File: 1608547825.geminisaint_250_u18chan.jpg - (499.77kb, 896x1280, 1608547825.geminisaint_250.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/21 11:40:03 No.1868012
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/21 12:43:09 No.1868037
I'm still hedging my bets that Sekk'ral is some kind of noble and the dragons just want to bring their king/prince/whatever back home.
>>
Wut 2020/12/21 14:10:23 No.1868088
File: A45345g45s6_u18chan.jpg - (423.22kb, 896x954, A45345g45s6.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/21 14:51:01 No.1868127
File: cazzate_u18chan.jpg - (505.29kb, 896x1280, cazzate.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/21 15:25:06 No.1868139
>>1868088
FML. I thought this was the actual page, and was so very confused lol
>>
Wut 2020/12/21 23:02:49 No.1868401
File: B45345g45s8_u18chan.jpg - (293.63kb, 1249x615, B45345g45s8.jpg)
>>1868139

:D

Btw, once ballbeard inevitably gets taken hostage and the chapter ends on some major cliffhanger, we should probably make a new thread for the next one.

This thing's starting to make my browser shit itself.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/23 04:38:17 No.1868995
or at least nuke the thread and re post just the comic pages to condense everything so people can read uninterrupted.

i also think that should be done with all threads once a comic is done, its kinda annoying to read a comic and go from page 10 to page 3,4,5 because the previous pages have been uploaded in higher quality half way though the release of the SD comic so your jumping all over the place while you read.
>>
Wut 2020/12/28 13:47:45 No.1871302
File: 1609154764.geminisaint_251_u18chan.jpg - (542.48kb, 896x1280, 1609154764.geminisaint_251.jpg)
I swear to God, if that big asshole does the whole *teleports behind you, gut stab* thing instead of being sensible, then... I'm... not inviting him to my piano recital.

Edited at 2020/12/31 12:42:38
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/28 22:23:21 No.1871483
>>1871302
Definitely stabbed in the backside. Just like Farin.
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/29 23:04:54 No.1871980
but, I bet you'll invite him somewhere...
>>
Wut 2020/12/31 12:37:55 No.1872880
File: 1609414941.geminisaint_252_u18chan.jpg - (468.47kb, 896x1280, 1609414941.geminisaint_252.jpg)
Surprise page motherfuckers!

Guess this works too...
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/31 13:18:21 No.1872895
>>1872880

omae wa mou shindeiru
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/31 13:25:08 No.1872897
>>1872880
Major vibes of the farmer vs Raditz when he landed.

Edited at 2020/12/31 13:28:32
>>
Furrynomous 2020/12/31 14:00:08 No.1872910
I wanna know how it would've played out if beardballs talked to the dragon instead of starting a fight he can't possibly win.
>>
Wut 2020/12/31 15:57:16 No.1873091
>>1872910
I wanna know how it would've played out if Dragonfinder General wouldn't have started going all sadistic murderbot on Ballbeard after figuring out he's being mistaken for Sekk'ral.

If he actually goes through with choking him now he's beyond stupid.


>>1872897
Nah, this guy wouldn't be able to call anyone "green man" without it being extremely ironic.

Edited at 2020/12/31 16:02:48
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/01 00:45:02 No.1873379
>>1872880
Guess someone's gonna get laid ey~
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/01 01:38:49 No.1873400
>>1872895
NANI?!!!
>>
Wut 2021/01/04 13:28:15 No.1875194
File: 1609759421.geminisaint_253_u18chan.jpg - (525.38kb, 896x1280, 1609759421.geminisaint_253.jpg)
>>1872880
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/04 14:19:48 No.1875234
Oh, dang!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/04 16:09:28 No.1875258
i hate this shitty comic so much...
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/04 16:36:35 No.1875268
>>1875258
Hm, I can fix that for you. See that up there near the reply button, that little magnifying glass icon with a minus symbol in it? Just one simple click of that button and all your "My Mate" related problems will go away!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/05 15:09:03 No.1875754
File: 2800d283c265ae0652843d514b9eaddc_u18chan.jpg - (60.72kb, 800x450, 2800d283c265ae0652843d514b9eaddc.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/05 16:12:45 No.1875788
Dragon: You have ten seconds!
Elder: Stay awhile and listen ...
Memes aside, I'm betting Sek'ral and Farin are going to rescue the Elder.
>>
Wut 2021/01/11 11:33:50 No.1878827
File: 1610359953.geminisaint_254_u18chan.jpg - (505.28kb, 896x1280, 1610359953.geminisaint_254.jpg)
Oh no, he dun goofed.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/11 12:03:37 No.1878835
>>1878827

I wonder how this is gonna go. Is he gonna try to kill the elder, finally confirming that yes, dragons are bloodthirsty and evil?

Or is he going to tell the elder to fuck off back to his village as he walks away to continue looking for Sekk'ral, suggesting that maybe all these stories of dragon cruelty stem from some wars ages ago and are more of exaggerated prejudice on both sides?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/11 14:52:18 No.1878939
>>1878835
I'm pretty sure he's going to kill the elder. When someone is saying that this person is no use of him generally that means he's going to kill him.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/11 16:14:47 No.1878964
>>1878939
I don't think this comic would go that dramatic, it's mostly friendly, goofy, sexy, with a bit of suspense. But who knows... My general impression so far is that whatever may happen in the comic, it'll turn out good in the end anyway.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/11 16:37:33 No.1878974
>>1878939

Eh, probably, but it could be a cliffhanger page that sets up for a twist on the next one.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/11 17:48:27 No.1878996
My initial reaction is that Aldus is probably going to die here. But something tells me GeminiSaint doesnt want to make things quite that dramatic. So I suspect that either Vrekkias or Khorr (probably Khorr) will pop out of the grass to shout "RaGhilek I think I found something" (probably Sekkral and Farin's loincloths, which Aldus may or may not recognize) and RaGhilek will remind Khorr to refer to him as general, then turn to Aldus and tell him how lucky he is. Then they'll go their separate ways.
>>
Wut 2021/01/18 13:53:02 No.1883217
File: 1610967701.geminisaint_255_u18chan.jpg - (505.64kb, 896x1280, 1610967701.geminisaint_255.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/18 14:14:50 No.1883237
>>1883217
Retard elder
>>
Wut 2021/01/18 15:23:33 No.1883258
>>1883237

Oh well, at least one that'll live to see another day. This opens the door wide for a rescue, or he's actually smart and using him as bait. Too bad the only thing he'd catch would be another old man, probably.

Btw, K'horr? What's that fat doofus gonna do that's worse than Ra'ghalek?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/18 15:38:46 No.1883262
>>1883258
Possibilities:

1. Goofy but blood thristy when needed

2. Maybe is so annying that to listen 5 minutes of with K'horr talking is considered a war crime

3. Probably K'horr enjoys some fox ass too and his dong is twice the size of Sekk'ral's dong when erect...
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/18 18:52:54 No.1883332
>>1883262

Or more like, he'd eat him.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/18 20:25:18 No.1883363
>>1883262
Why settle for one? The fox is the leader of a village full of foxes, it would be a more logical idea for someone smart
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/18 21:43:38 No.1883404
>>1883258
>>1883262
Or maybe it's just empty threats to scare the elder into helping them somehow.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/19 13:06:33 No.1883863
>>1883404

Possibly.
I'm still betting on that there's more to the fox/dragon conflict that just simply "dragons are all inherently evil".
>>
Wut 2021/01/26 00:05:34 No.1887621
File: 1611573306.geminisaint_256_u18chan.jpg - (421.91kb, 896x1280, 1611573306.geminisaint_256.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/26 06:46:57 No.1887772
I don't hate the elder or anything, but I feel like he should have died. If these dragons are "blood thirsty" as they say, then some blood should have been shed. Plus it would give the story more a sense of danger, make you question who will be next. How will characters react and what will they do. I still enjoy the comic, but I feel like there's no real danger. But I guess we will see
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/26 20:02:36 No.1888205
>>1887772
it might have felt a bit exaggerated, or maybe there's a reason he wasn't killed, he might still be needed for the plot
>>
Furrynomous 2021/01/26 20:23:28 No.1888209
>>1888205
>>1887772

I'm hedging my bets on the stories about dragon bloodthirst being exaggerated.
>>
Wut 2021/02/01 16:12:28 No.1891633
File: 1612175206.geminisaint_257_u18chan.jpg - (505.87kb, 896x1280, 1612175206.geminisaint_257.jpg)

>>
Wut 2021/02/08 11:55:25 No.1895471
File: 1612783965.geminisaint_258_u18chan.jpg - (552.87kb, 896x1280, 1612783965.geminisaint_258.jpg)

>>
Wut 2021/02/17 22:55:58 No.1900344
File: 1618385806.geminisaint_259_0_u18chan.jpg - (530.71kb, 896x1280, 1618385806.geminisaint_259.jpg)
Fucking finally, back online.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/18 11:50:09 No.1900849
I just can't stop thinking all of this is happening while the elder is being tied up to a tree lmao
>>
Wut 2021/02/22 12:05:58 No.1902977
File: 1613994420.geminisaint_260_u18chan.jpg - (527.62kb, 896x1280, 1613994420.geminisaint_260.jpg)

>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2021/02/22 12:37:33 No.1902989
>>1902977
>that grab in last panel
Is Farin about to get suplexed into watery oblivion?
>>
Wut 2021/02/22 13:26:42 No.1903003
>>1902989

Think he's about to yeet him a quarter-mile upstream!

Either that or something involving a big green dick ("A dragon has needs, y'know" 2.0) as Farin seems to be getting into that sorta thing now.

Edited at 2021/02/23 17:42:16
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/22 20:06:44 No.1903248
Sekk'ral should teach Farin about stealth. Damn, he's good at it.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/23 17:30:20 No.1903576
*sneak increased to 100*
*be wary of rear* *use finger try but hole*
>>
Furrynomous 2021/02/23 21:40:24 No.1903651
>>1903576

Amazing chest ahead
>>
Wut 2021/03/01 12:04:04 No.1906295
File: 1614597912.geminisaint_261_u18chan.jpg - (456.82kb, 896x1280, 1614597912.geminisaint_261.jpg)
Aww, he's a sore loser.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/02 06:11:32 No.1906783
File: proxy-image_u18chan.jpg - (30.28kb, 500x500, proxy-image.jpg)
>>1906295
>next page
>>
Wut 2021/03/08 13:18:49 No.1910329
File: 1615201669.geminisaint_262_u18chan.jpg - (468.7kb, 896x1280, 1615201669.geminisaint_262.jpg)

>>
Wut 2021/03/15 15:49:29 No.1913976
File: 1615809305.geminisaint_263_u18chan.jpg - (470.41kb, 896x1280, 1615809305.geminisaint_263.jpg)
Old man cockblock in 3, 2, 1...
>>
Wut 2021/03/22 13:01:44 No.1918185
File: 1616410660.geminisaint_264_u18chan.jpg - (615.42kb, 896x1280, 1616410660.geminisaint_264.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/22 16:44:23 No.1918239
Gasp! Is...is Sekkral going to bottom?! Pls pls god make this happen i never ask you for anything
>>
Jesus Christ 2021/03/22 17:43:45 No.1918261
>>1918239
Sorry dude, Dad says you can't have nice thing 'cause you're gay.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/22 18:33:09 No.1918275
>>1918261

Jesus, why does your dad have to be such a fucking boomer about everything?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/22 18:57:47 No.1918286
>>1918239

My money is on if he bottoms I bet that's when the other dragons will find him.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/03/22 19:13:40 No.1918291
>>1918286

Aw man, if we're going that route, if he wasn't tied to the tree I'd with the Elder found them like that! That'd be hilarious.
>>
Jesus Christ 2021/03/22 23:47:53 No.1918440
>>1918275
Well he did live through the biggest boom ever.
Besides, he's still kinda grumpy about some kids stealing fruit from him. Then he got pissed about the golden idol thing. Oh, and and that time a gang of crazy Jews had me murdered. Serves me right for trying and being nice to a bunch of wackos.
>>
Wut 2021/03/29 15:32:46 No.1921932
File: 1617019357.geminisaint_265_u18chan.jpg - (627.25kb, 896x1280, 1617019357.geminisaint_265.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/05 12:41:51 No.1925903
File: 1617623141.geminisaint_266_u18chan.jpg - (633.1kb, 896x1280, 1617623141.geminisaint_266.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/05 13:16:38 No.1925913
>>1925903
Big bara derg being bottom: paradise. Sekk'ral, drink it all, and ride that fox dick next, show us that you are a complete derg husband ;)
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/05 14:20:39 No.1925939
I know this is a dumb opinion, but every time Sekk'ral says "foxy boy" I want to flip a table.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/05 16:35:21 No.1925975
>>1925913
So tops can't ever suck a dick? Noted /sarcasm
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/05 23:01:23 No.1926185
The uke can only feel stimulation via the prostate. It would be a waste of the seme's time to suck on their dick./s
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/05 23:48:39 No.1926219
>>1926185
That's going on the the list of "Dumbest Things I've Ever Heard"
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/05 23:57:04 No.1926222
If your dick is getting sucked, you are topping
If your are sucking dick, you are bottoming

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk on Sex 101
See you next week for "What verse entails?"

Edited at 2021/04/05 23:57:57
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/06 00:54:57 No.1926245
>>1926222

I'm assuming this is a troll, but like, I can't quite tell with the people who use this site anymore?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/06 01:07:06 No.1926263
>>1926245
Stating facts: now trolling
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/06 01:36:47 No.1926272
>>1926263

Yeah, definitely a troll. I know people on this site can be stupid, but not to this degree. Almost had me, though!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/06 01:52:40 No.1926275
>>1926272
Congratulations!
You passed the test with flying colors!
Now, show this to mommy so she can print and tape it on the fridge
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/06 02:51:54 No.1926297
>>1926275
I took your advice, she was so proud of me! I hope one day you get to experience what that feels like, y'know, not being a complete failure, even at trolling? Every time I look at the picture on the fridge again, I'll say a little prayer for you :)
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/06 02:57:36 No.1926301
>>1926219
FYI The /s stands for sarcasm.
sarcasm,
"the use of irony to mock or convey contempt."
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/06 02:59:51 No.1926303
>>1926297
Thanks for the rent-free spot
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/06 07:56:09 No.1926399
>>1926185
>using seme/uke unironically
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/06 08:21:17 No.1926408
Less yapping, more fapping
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/06 11:16:34 No.1926480
>>1926399

Did- did you NOT see the sarcasm in their post?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/12 20:27:59 No.1930065
File: Screenshot_20210412-221747_DuckDuckGo_u18chan.jpg - (355.46kb, 1080x1920, Screenshot_20210412-221747_DuckDuckGo.jpg)
Thoughts?
>>
Wut 2021/04/12 21:43:57 No.1930128
File: 1618226723.geminisaint_267_u18chan.jpg - (586.23kb, 896x1280, 1618226723.geminisaint_267.jpg)
>>1930065

Kind of agree, it's not the least awkward dragon design I've ever seen, what with the giant nostrils and Klingon brow ridge. I mean, it's different I guess. Also don't really care for the huge, stompy plantigrade feet and it just seems like having massive claws that can't retract on both your hands and feet would be highly impractical.

Guess that's actually pretty RL lizard-like though.

Btw, that message was pretty unsubtle, but typical E6 to get downvoted to hell when you state something other than "Uguuu so cute ^_^ ". Don't miss that about that place.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/13 07:23:15 No.1930332
I personally like his design, it’s unique and I enjoy the anatomical decisions. The hand claws bother me, I’d never let a guy near my hole with those- don’t care if he’s the buff dude of my dreams.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/13 11:57:50 No.1930403
>>1930332
I agree, as you said, his design and anatomical choices are very good and unique. The claws don't put me off, though, because it's supposed those dragons knows how to proper handle them without hurt their sexual partners. As the dude above you said: they are very much like RL lizards :)
>>
Wut 2021/04/19 11:53:57 No.1933386
File: 1618831335.geminisaint_268_u18chan.jpg - (560.54kb, 896x1280, 1618831335.geminisaint_268.jpg)

>>
Wut 2021/04/26 12:43:25 No.1937322
File: 1619438484.geminisaint_269_u18chan.jpg - (603.63kb, 896x1280, 1619438484.geminisaint_269.jpg)

>>
Wut 2021/04/26 16:37:39 No.1937371
Srsly tho, what a sluuuut.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/26 17:21:14 No.1937380
>>1937371

I'm not ashamed to admit that I'd be a slut for Sekk'ral too.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/27 06:25:25 No.1937589
>>1937380
In all honesty, who wouldn't?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/27 08:04:51 No.1937613
>>1937589

Honestly, I wouldn't.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/27 08:16:07 No.1937615
>>1937589
Honestly, I wouldn't either.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/04/27 08:40:35 No.1937620
>>1937613
Neither I, he's a dragon, not a wolf...

Edited at 2021/04/27 08:42:41
>>
Wut 2021/05/03 14:51:15 No.1941341
File: 1620040482.geminisaint_270_u18chan.jpg - (549.47kb, 896x1280, 1620040482.geminisaint_270.jpg)

>>
Wut 2021/05/10 13:59:05 No.1945170
File: 1620647480.geminisaint_271_u18chan.jpg - (518.57kb, 896x1280, 1620647480.geminisaint_271.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/10 19:35:19 No.1945320
>>1945170
>tfw you will never make post-sex cuddles with your buff bara dragon bf

Edited at 2021/05/10 19:39:15
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/11 00:19:03 No.1945475
Elder Ballbeard is still tied to that tree.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/11 15:08:32 No.1945870
>>1945475
Good! It can stay there forever~~
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/11 15:17:26 No.1945872
>>1945170
If Sekk'ral decides to be a one-time-only bottom in this redo, this will be the best gay furry smut in a lo~ng time.
>>
Wut 2021/05/11 17:20:20 No.1945922
>>1945872

At least it'd make that cougar guy in his comments shut up.
>>
Wut 2021/05/17 12:44:35 No.1948988
File: 1621254230.geminisaint_272_u18chan.jpg - (514kb, 896x1280, 1621254230.geminisaint_272.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/17 12:56:10 No.1948989
File: 2v911Zr1_u18chan.png - (129.66kb, 263x302, 2v911Zr[1].png)
Oh no, he's cute.
>>
Wut 2021/05/17 13:09:33 No.1948994
File: 0143fd5_u18chan.jpg - (86.89kb, 544x500, 0143fd5.jpg)
>>1948989

But does he have cake?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/17 20:05:17 No.1949124
omg foxy boi gonna get gangbanged by muscular dragons!!1
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/18 17:10:29 No.1949553
>>1948994
That scalie trio have the entire bakery!

Edited at 2021/05/18 17:10:53
>>
Wut 2021/05/25 01:50:51 No.1952918
File: 1621859777.geminisaint_273_u18chan.jpg - (582.48kb, 896x1280, 1621859777.geminisaint_273.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/25 07:26:38 No.1953007
>>1952918

..and if, for casuallity, Sekk'Ral knows they're there and he doesn't want go back, are they gonna to stay forever? :v
>>
Wut 2021/05/25 10:44:04 No.1953048
File: 97h565hd2_u18chan.png - (396.4kb, 833x306, 97h565hd2.png)
>>1953007
>>
Furrynomous 2021/05/25 14:11:30 No.1953155
>>
Wut 2021/05/31 12:26:22 No.1955730
File: 1622461075.geminisaint_274_u18chan.jpg - (572.47kb, 896x1280, 1622461075.geminisaint_274.jpg)
Yup, they ain't coming back lol.

Edited at 2021/05/31 14:01:40
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/07 18:45:13 No.1959487
File: 1623064839.geminisaint_275_u18chan.jpg - (528.56kb, 896x1280, 1623064839.geminisaint_275.jpg)

>>
Wut 2021/06/14 16:05:45 No.1963423
File: 1623671575.geminisaint_276_u18chan.jpg - (579.44kb, 896x1280, 1623671575.geminisaint_276.jpg)
Oh noes!
>>
Wut 2021/06/21 13:45:55 No.1967419
File: 1624274310.geminisaint_277_u18chan.jpg - (482.22kb, 896x1280, 1624274310.geminisaint_277.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/21 16:05:58 No.1967457
>>1967419
He got pegnat
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/21 22:01:09 No.1967637
>>1967419

His eyes are still kawaii desune mochimochi nyannyan yametekudasai uwu
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/22 00:57:08 No.1967693
>>1967637

He's a Japanese dragon
>>
Wut 2021/06/29 14:46:43 No.1971528
File: 1624888425.geminisaint_278_u18chan.jpg - (503.97kb, 896x1280, 1624888425.geminisaint_278.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/29 17:08:12 No.1971576
This sweet comic may take a dark turn...
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/29 17:28:11 No.1971587
What ever is the logic behind self-censoring in a porn comic like this? We've seen them fuck, so why suddenly get shy every time they're naked outside of sex?

Sexual nudity is A-OK to show on-panel, but casual nudity is a no-no?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/06/29 18:27:00 No.1971602
>>1971587
showing nudity for the sake of showing nudity is bad taste
it's a porn comic, i get it, but since it's the start of a important story segment, i suppose the artist decided not to show any nudity so the reader could focus in the plot
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/01 04:13:32 No.1972165
>>1971602
Bad taste if you are a prude maybe. Nothing wrong with casual nudity, even outside a sexual context.

Espcially considering they just had sex. If you have sex with someone, do you feel obligated to put on clothes immediately after the act is done or else hide yourself?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/01 17:57:19 No.1972340
>>1972165
don't tell me, tell the artist
maybe he just wants to separate the porn part of the comic from the rest, idk
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/04 09:57:44 No.1973903
>>1971587
Simply put, less to draw, probably.
>>
Wut 2021/07/05 23:16:49 No.1974783
File: 1625486152.geminisaint_279_u18chan.jpg - (519.78kb, 896x1280, 1625486152.geminisaint_279.jpg)

>>
Wut 2021/07/12 22:08:18 No.1978210
File: 1626090081.geminisaint_280_u18chan.jpg - (531.63kb, 896x1280, 1626090081.geminisaint_280.jpg)
Haha, course you're not getting your exposition dump you silly geese! Here's the plot!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/12 22:17:59 No.1978225
This comic has been going on since 2015... the plot is so slow lmao I'm surprised the artist hasn't lost interest
>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/14 19:45:35 No.1979115
>>1978225
i'm glad he didn't tbh
>>
Wut 2021/07/20 00:50:50 No.1981526
File: 1626697231.geminisaint_281_u18chan.jpg - (668.61kb, 896x1280, 1626697231.geminisaint_281.jpg)

>>
. Chatin # MOD # 2021/07/21 04:04:41 No.1982010
No.

Did I fucking stutter? Who else wants one?

Edited at 2021/07/23 04:15:09
>>
Wut 2021/07/26 14:58:04 No.1984594
File: 1627298447.geminisaint_282_u18chan.jpg - (526.39kb, 896x1280, 1627298447.geminisaint_282.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2021/07/26 19:50:06 No.1984709
>>1984594
>NANI?!
>AYAYAYAAAAAAA
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/02 13:37:59 No.1988130
File: 1627902514.geminisaint_283.jpg_u18chan.jpg - (525.95kb, 896x1280, 1627902514.geminisaint_283.jpg.JPG)

>>
Wut 2021/08/02 15:50:40 No.1988170
>>1988130
>I want to hug him! Can I?

Not sure I like that look in his eyes. What's up with this guy?
>>
Wut 2021/08/02 15:52:09 No.1988172
...Or eye, I guess.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/04 05:41:21 No.1989041
File: tumblr_inline_p3iww0BGvl1ucoewy_250_u18chan.gif - (14.49kb, 240x192, tumblr_inline_p3iww0BGvl1ucoewy_250.gif)
>>1988170
Ahem....
>>
Wut 2021/08/09 14:56:20 No.1991555
File: 1628508414.geminisaint_284_u18chan.jpg - (540.13kb, 896x1280, 1628508414.geminisaint_284.jpg)
Uh oh, looks like Farin forgot to delete his browser history.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/09 16:09:40 No.1991574
>>1991555
He can still say "I have a dragon fetish and I like to draw random dragons hugging me naked"
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/09 19:27:30 No.1991710
>>1991555
>When your parents find your furry smut.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/09 19:42:46 No.1991729
Parents:we're not mad just disappointed.(while staring into your very soul and judging you intensely) XD
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/09 20:21:48 No.1991767
Nooo.. how dare u make him crying
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/10 00:26:28 No.1991826
>>1991555
>"What do you have to say now?"
>"I- I'm... open for commissions?"

Edited at 2021/08/10 00:27:24
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/10 02:11:24 No.1991849
I love how his first instinct was "I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT" knowing full well of the draws he has of him and sek in that cave xD
>>
Wut 2021/08/16 13:57:52 No.1995266
File: 1629112175.geminisaint_285_u18chan.jpg - (525.41kb, 896x1280, 1629112175.geminisaint_285.jpg)
Oh my god, he's literally gonna be a damsel in distress this time! :D
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/16 17:44:45 No.1995298
File: AhHeSaidItHeSaidTheThing_u18chan.jpg - (660.02kb, 859x824, AhHeSaidItHeSaidTheThing.jpg)
>>1995266
Gotta love that Title Drop
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/16 21:40:03 No.1995374
>>1995298
Lol that's fucking brilliant. Magnificent. Id give you a standing ovation if I could
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/16 23:10:51 No.1995389
>>1995266
Wow, what a hot dad body K'horr has. I hope Geminisaint allow us to see all those hot dragons fully naked at some point in the comic, specially that hot K'horr ;)
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/16 23:15:50 No.1995392
This is like a C list movie. good job : )
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/16 23:57:21 No.1995410
>>1995266
Well judging by the general's thoughts of their relationship being "disgraceful", there's probably next to no chance of seeing these three studs going down on our fox boy while they hold him captive.
>>
Wut 2021/08/23 11:57:12 No.1998503
File: 1629718598.geminisaint_286_u18chan.jpg - (564.43kb, 896x1280, 1629718598.geminisaint_286.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/23 15:11:18 No.1998528
>>1998503

*teleports behind you*

"Nothing personal, kid."
>>
Farin... Move! Sora 2021/08/23 15:31:39 No.1998530
Farin drives me crazy. It is the archetype of the weakling, weeping, frail and who needs a big muscular dragon to survive. In fact, apart from crying he doesn't do much.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/23 15:59:32 No.1998540
Ouch...but accurate XD
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/23 17:29:02 No.1998559
>>1998530

It's a story, suspend belief. Also I'm sure many people freeze up in crisis situations, no?
>>
Farin... Move! Sora 2021/08/23 21:00:23 No.1998614
>>1998559

Certainly. But crying and not moving has never saved anyone. I don't know he could try to defend himself, buy time ... or scream!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/23 21:38:02 No.1998622
>>1998614

Here's a question that keeps bugging me.

Why is Farin explaining anything to these unknown dragons? Like, he doesn't owe them an explaination, and given that they've invaded the home he shares with Sekk'ral, shouldn't he be more outraged than anything?

Also, it's not about him being scared, but about how he's presented in that moment.

He's bawling his eyes out instead of doing something, anything, to defend himself or the home he shares with his mate makes for a really bad showing, given that he's a fox. (I don't know how much people know about foxes, but they scream when agitated,very LOUDLY!!) The outburst about his relationship was adorable, but following that moment with him tearing up like that just makes him seem really weak and helpless. And it detracts from liking/respecting his character. I understand that he's not a 'strong' character, really, his only real characteristic beside being a dragon onahole is him being somewhat passive and understanding. Beside that, he's kinda just there in the story.

Also, back with this scene, I don't know why this was done. It would have been for better for Farin to just freeze up and then the dragons to go ahead and kidnap him so that they could take him off to wherever they are going, since they already know that Farin is important to Sekk'ral. This entire moment just detracts from Farin's character, and now is putting him away so that his dragon can have a big hero moment. Which, I thought we stopped doing that to characters because of how demeaning it is to said characters?

Edited at 2021/08/23 21:39:30
>>
Farin... Move! Sora 2021/08/23 22:46:50 No.1998644
>>1998622
yes but you know in a relationship there is always one who is a little weaker, but this is more of the weakness, it is to be a weakling.

We are still talking about a fox who struggles to catch a vulgar rabbit at the very beginning of the story.

My main concern is that we still fall back into the caricature of the fox, who is only there to get fucked and who does not know how to do anything else.

Like, Farin is the "slut" of the dragons and left this "role" he can do nothing except cry.

the old man yells at him, he cries, he does not dare to tell his friends the truth, he cries, he thinks he does not see the dragon again, he cries.

Clearly, it's Farin the mourning
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/23 23:22:17 No.1998649
Even Adorabat would had been a better fighter and she's like 5 XD
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/23 23:52:25 No.1998655
>>1998622
>>1998644

He's a little bitch that honestly needs to step up in some way. Defy the stereotype. Not sure how he could do that but I honestly think he could if he was written by GS to do that. The way Farin acts has honestly annoyed me for most of this comic. If this wasn't a comic written by GS, the way Farin is would have gotten him killed waaay before now.
>>
Farin... Move! Sora 2021/08/24 00:38:26 No.1998665
>>1998655
it's true that one wonders how Farin could have lived so long, when an ants could kill him.

Farin is one of the heroes I can't stand.

Like naruto, ok he's the hero, but how stupid is he!

don't there exist comics where foxes are not wimps or slut?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/24 01:27:31 No.1998679
>>1998665

It's just a shame Farin is and has been wearing Plot Armor throughout this entire comic. At least he will until his death is written by GS. If that even happens.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/24 01:34:26 No.1998682
>>1998530

I switched off Fap Mode to comment almost exactly this, I guess I'm not the only one who thinks that.

I don't so much mind Farin being the twinky weakling archetype, but I will say that his constant tear waterfalls are borderline infantile.
>>
It's been a while! GeminiSaint 2021/08/24 02:01:47 No.1998696
Okay, so, a few notes:

-In the world of My Mate, dragons are roughly ten times stronger than foxes. Farin has no chance against these three. And it would be the same if it was any other fox... or any other non-dragon creature, for that matter.

-Farin did, in fact, catch that hare the second time he ran into it (page 13).

-He still has room for growth, yes, and that's something that will come into play in the next chapter. In fact, look forward to pages 347 and 348, where you'll see a side of Farin no one has ever seen before. And I'll leave it at that ;)

Hope that helps!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/24 02:12:53 No.1998698
what,he's gonna go all anime on us and have some kind of inner darkness or be some kind of god? XD
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/24 02:38:15 No.1998702
>>1998698

Dont fuck with him. He has the power of god and anime on his side
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/24 02:40:50 No.1998705
LOL XD
>>
It's been a while! GeminiSaint 2021/08/24 12:12:35 No.1998857
>>1998698
Hah, wouldn't that be something!
Nah, it's not that extreme. While a funny idea, I can confirm a pig or ten will fly before we see a God and/or Darth Farin in the comic :P
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/24 13:10:45 No.1998870
>>1998857

Please tell me we'll at least stop seeing exaggerated tear waterfalls. It's okay to portray him as weak, but come on, so far he started crying at the first sign of any danger or confrontation.
>>
Bookwyrm!d1FfOYLPf. 2021/08/24 13:42:51 No.1998875
>>1998857
Seeing Farin go Super Sayan and fuck up the dragon trio would have me cackling
>>
Farin... Move! Sora 2021/08/24 14:07:16 No.1998880
>>1998696
nah but that's a criticism of history.

They just say Farin is a wimp.

Throughout the story I wanted to slap him to wake him up.

That's all, you have heroes like that who are painful, but that's part of the story.

To beat a dragon unless Farin is able to become a "Were-farin" I don't really see how he could become stronger
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/24 17:34:16 No.1998969
>>1998857

Yo this comic is awesome btw, I'm loving it!!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/24 23:25:05 No.1999071
I wonder if this comic could maybe have an unexpected but interesting twist to it, if say by chance it had the aspect of vore in it with variations of endosoma, safekeeping, non-fatal, and full tour along with the possibility of Mpreg between either one or both of the main male characters plus the foxes friends and/or the Dragons that were looking for one of their own?

Edited at 2021/08/26 04:38:04
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/25 00:22:40 No.1999077
File: unnamed_7_u18chan.gif - (1.65mb, 320x173, unnamed.gif)
>>1999071
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/25 00:49:11 No.1999082
That's a a lot of obscure fetishes buddy.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/25 01:42:42 No.1999088
>>1999082
to be fair some of those were on same thread/group of the "safe vore" fetish, only mpreg and full-tour/pass-through are the more unusual of the listed fetishes... but yeah what an odd thing to just blurt out.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/25 01:50:36 No.1999091
Agreed.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/27 07:54:38 No.2000052
>>1999077
>>1999082
>>1999088
>>1999091

I'll admit, that what I said was from my last comment was unexpected and completely out of the blue, but it was really just a thought that crossed my mind in the blink of an eye mainly because of how this story, and its plot, follows a unique fantasy genre that you don't really see anywhere else and the Dragons really fit into their role for it through and through except for a few details here or there. With that in mind it just occurred to me that since these Dragons don't follow the usual theme involving their powers which is mainly lacking in the fire breathing part not the strength or flying bits I thought that perhaps as an added background to that specie's terrifying legends there could be something a little more mysterious and foreboding between both of the foxes and Dragons that live in that world. Like say for instance starting with the two main characters that come together in there could it somehow be a possibility that during some certain moments along the way where maybe the fox Farin along with his dragon lover Sekk'ral would find themselves in a desperate life or death situation that is utterly so dire that Sekk'ral might have little to no choice to keep his mate safe from it other than by swallowing him whole and holding him in his stomach until the danger has passed. Although on the other hand maybe a completely different reason for that scenario happening between the two of them could be less serious in the case that perhaps from an accidental/unintentional slip of the tongue that Sekk'ral might have made around his fox mate, Farin decides that he will want to willingly go in the Dragon's belly to stay in there for a while because he feels safer in there than he does outside his lover at that moment based on something that happened as they were living their lives together so based with what his lover told him mainly thanks to a mess-up on the Dragons part in which he spilled his guts (no pun intended) Farin will feel more protected and less threatened in his lovers stomach after he stumbled upon the information mostly thanks to carelessness on both of their parts. This is what mostly comes together in my mind when I think about those two, but regarding the Dragon's known as K’horr, Vrekkias, Ra’ghalek that are searching for Sekk'ral for whatever reason right now I'm thinking that since they don't hold foxes in high regard like he does maybe as their holding Farin captive/hostage as a means to use him as a bargaining chip later on might lead up to a problem between all of them because they won't trust him to stay close to all of them until that moment of opportunity comes, so in order for them to make sure he stays in one spot where they know he won't be going anywhere one of those Dragons swallows Farin and keeps him as a prisoner in one of their stomachs until they can get around to finding and negotiating with Sekk'ral which leads up to including the foxes safety plus wellbeing as part of the bargain unless suddenly due to some unexpected twist they somehow come across Farin's childhood friends Porah and Surin which at that point could lead to all of those foxes becoming prisoners in those Dragon's guts which may mean more negotiations would have to take place to ensure all of those foxes health and safety are 100% insured which might lead up to a dark point in their lives where they end up as slaves to those Dragons, but only if promised no physical harm will come to any of them at any point of time as per arranged during the whole settlement of the deal.
I hope I didn't get too dark near the end there with all that focused intensity/drama I built up around the characters right up to the point where I mentioned those foxes losing their freedoms, but if I did, I apologize for that. On the lighter tone of things though since I also mentioned Mpreg as a possibility to happen between the characters I'll only briefly talk about it by just continuing to focus the point of my comment on them and then just start off by saying that between Farin and/or Sekk'ral if either one of them or possibly both at the same time could have offspring of the other than maybe that will help things start out smoothly between building peace between the two races of the foxes/Dragons especially if Farin's friends Porah and Surin can somehow can build a relationship with those three Dragons K’horr, Vrekkias, Ra’ghalek just like he managed to do at the beginning. At that point maybe it can lead up for all those characters to start some kind of family of their own by carrying the others offsprings that they managed to give to each other through some method done on either the foxes or dragons end that in one way or another was done by some kind of spell, potion, ritual, magic, etc. which was used by some kind of Mystic elderly old individual from either side to help make this happen.
I must sound pretty crazy by talking about all of this in one go, right? Well, I just wanted to try to explain my side of things and then see what you all thought of it. In any case, I know this comic is still far from finished so there will probably be plenty of twists and turns that the creator plans to show at the most unexpected moment so, I'll definitely be looking forward to that as the pages continue to get updated.
I just hope that this can continue without too many obstacles/problems/issues down the road, all the while that the person who makes this comic has no problems in the area they're living in plus including that they stay safe and well for all the days ahead of them.

Edited at 2021/08/27 08:29:11
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/27 19:28:25 No.2000281
File: f0f6f803-deeb-4766-b396-1489b8c2997e_u18chan.png - (62.44kb, 512x512, f0f6f803-deeb-4766-b396-1489b8c2997e.png)
>>2000052
you're insane
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/27 19:30:19 No.2000284
I felt like i just read a book.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/27 19:36:01 No.2000289
You are REALLY into vore and mpreg.

Edited at 2021/08/27 19:37:37
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/27 19:46:50 No.2000297
>>1480253
>>1936366
>>2000281
>>2000284

If you think the comment I made here was long, you should check out the other one I made on another comic, known as "Do Not Install This Furry App"
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/27 20:00:59 No.2000303
>>2000052
>it just occurred to me that since these Dragons don't follow the usual theme involving their powers I thought that there could be something a little more mysterious and foreboding (..) swallowing him whole and holding him in his stomach (..) Farin decides that he will want to willingly go in the Dragon's belly (..) Dragons swallows Farin and keeps him as a prisoner (..) Porah and Surin which at that point could lead to all of those foxes becoming prisoners in those Dragon's guts (..) Mpreg as a possibility (..) all those characters to start some kind of family of their own (...) some kind of spell, potion, ritual, magic, etc. which was used by some kind of Mystic elderly (..) I must sound pretty crazy by talking about all of this in one go, right?

Yes. Extremely, and not just because it's in one go, but because it's pushing all your fetishes in and expecting that anyone cares.

Edited at 2021/08/27 20:01:15
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/27 20:01:22 No.2000304
Wait that was you? i read that a while ago.you have a very...vivid imagination when it comes to vore.you also brought it up completely out of nowhere just like you did now XD
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/28 03:18:26 No.2000458
>>2000303

There's going to be a fetish/kink in probably every single comic that's on this site, that people might look for specifically or probably even run across without even realizing it while scrolling through the comic to begin with, and yeah it might seem like I'm putting some of them out there with maybe no complete apparent rhyme or reason and nobody might care especially if they don't even bother to read or look at it at all to begin with but if you really didn't care about what I said in my comment why are you even bothering to respond to it in the first place?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/28 03:45:37 No.2000466
>>2000458
not that hard seeing as furry is basically a kink.

Edited at 2021/08/28 03:45:51
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/28 04:05:43 No.2000474
>>1534154
>>1927077
>>2000304

If you think that one is vivid, then you won't believe what kind of comments I've made here or there when I've thought them up and then just let it all out with not much rhyme or reason to them, but trust me when I say when I start talking I get pretty deep into the subject when I start my comment from beginning, middle, and end which in some cases leads to a smooth uncomplicated comment but other times it can be a bit bumpy/rough around the edges but that just helps me make sure to check and double check every single thing I've ever put down while also reading it over to make sure it makes enough sense from how I've put it together so that others can make sense of it as well.
>>
Wut 2021/08/30 11:30:59 No.2001520
File: 1630321848.geminisaint_287_u18chan.jpg - (472.33kb, 896x1280, 1630321848.geminisaint_287.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/30 14:37:19 No.2001563
This is getting intense.
>>
Wut 2021/08/30 15:44:01 No.2001593
File: 6380gfj_u18chan.png - (507.8kb, 846x611, 6380gfj.png)
>>2001563

I feel like there's something missing tho.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/08/30 19:05:45 No.2001651
Lol
>>
Wut 2021/09/06 12:29:32 No.2005434
File: 1630929368.geminisaint_288_u18chan.jpg - (497kb, 896x1280, 1630929368.geminisaint_288.jpg)

>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/12 07:46:58 No.2008039
>>2000466

I won't argue with how that word furry is categorized in or under threads/groups, but that doesn't mean it's limited to just the word itself, especially since all these comics show a lot of variety wherever you look like say for example these comics that I'll post here will show a perfect example how many kinks/fetishes can fit into a comic especially with how the characters perform the action in the first place.

>>1706400
>>1758522
>>1755197
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/12 07:54:11 No.2008041
I also definitely believe that these would also come close to being good examples, that fit in with the rest of the threads/groups that follow the kinks/fetishes that've been mentioned so far at this point.

>>1760898
>>1822374
>>1760914
>>1760928

Just to give you a heads-up if you didn't already know this can be found in the indices found at the top of the site then by hovering over it and scrolling down click on gore after that you'll find those comics which I mentioned here in this comment through those numbers I placed there, so you can see what I mean by example through what they show in each of them.
>>
Wut 2021/09/13 11:39:52 No.2008423
File: 1631532912.geminisaint_289_u18chan.jpg - (538.01kb, 896x1280, 1631532912.geminisaint_289.jpg)

>>
Wut 2021/09/20 11:37:56 No.2011638
File: 1632136288.geminisaint_290_u18chan.jpg - (480.99kb, 896x1280, 1632136288.geminisaint_290.jpg)
Notes: See you in chapter four, coming very soon! ^_^
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/20 15:00:05 No.2011669
Pardon my comment and I'm totally aware about artist does each page of comic per week for free for fun, and he has totally freedom of creativity about that, but I consider is a bit slow and predictable, specially the last 3 pages. Don't mind bad, just commenting
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/20 20:20:36 No.2011794
>>2011638

Yeah, sorry I was a fan of this comic for years, I started as so many others thinking this was a short cute sex comic, and it has evolved into so much more.

But the mere scope of this is absolutely out of focus now. I get that sigma is doing these as a hobby, and he writes it how he wants them to, but three pages of "I'm gonna git ya Mr evilbadguy" is just so cringe for some reason.

Maybe it is the absence of any emotion other than "action hero", maybe it is the slow delivery (sigma never was a quick storyteller, but holy heck, action stuff should not take 3 pages of windup), I genuinely cannot tell what made me quit.

I guess most of you don't even care but I wanted to tell someone, and I thought this the best place because commenting on sigma's FA for that feels scummy and also kinda will bury me in hate mail.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/20 22:14:19 No.2011838
>>2011794
That's him Officer, that is the man who dared to state his opinion online, take the shot, TAKE THE SHOT! BEFORE HE GETS AWAY!
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/21 04:11:03 No.2011969
Comic: *has a great plot, amazing characters and an equal amount sex and story*

U18Chan gfur thread: "REEEEEEE NEEDS MOAR SEX AND LESS STORY!"
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/21 04:17:01 No.2011973
Not everyone is gonna like the story,it happens
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/21 07:51:32 No.2012036
Great? Equal? Sure you're reading the same thing?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/21 08:50:53 No.2012039
>>2011794

> but three pages of "I'm gonna git ya Mr evilbadguy" is just so cringe for some reason.

It's not that there's there pages of it, it's the delivery of the scene.

I love the comic, I've been enjoying it ever since the beginning, but every time I see a frame that's supposed to be dramatic in some way, like a character thinking to himself something badass or whatnot, I physically wince. The dramatic scenes almost read like a parody.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/21 14:14:52 No.2012091
I don't exactly see what's wrong with the expression the dragon wears after he realizes his lover has been taken away, I mean when I look at that it makes me think of several other moments I've seen in movies and TV series that are either live action or animated where the two characters who are in a romantic relationship find themselves in a dangerous situation that tests the boundaries of their love and how far either one of them are willing to go in order to protect the other all to make sure they both get out of it alive.

Edited at 2021/09/21 14:20:43
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/21 14:42:57 No.2012099
>>2012091

What I've said before has also happened in several other entertainment franchises as well outside of movies and TV series, but I think you mostly understand what point I was meaning to get across, right?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/22 16:24:16 No.2012482
>>2012039
> It's not that there's there pages of it, it's the delivery of the scene.

Agreed, I am not at all a movie or series afficionado and prefer my own pace affect at things in the story, but something felt "off".

>U18Chan gfur thread: "REEEEEEE NEEDS MOAR SEX AND LESS STORY!"

I am long past that sentiment. It is difficult to explain my opinion about this turn of events. I think it is the hasty and clumsy try to establish Sekk'ral as a hero saving his love. In fact we had in depth characterization of most named fox characters (even if gemini gave some of them names retroactively), but Sekk'ral is still the blank slate pile of muscular meat, that is thrown a personality and backstory now.

And if it is not the blandest piece of "action hero" I have ever witnessed. When an 80s cartoon hero has more personality than you, you know you did not pay attention (I'm thinking Lion-O or Spiderman, but it's technically 60s?)
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/22 17:02:34 No.2012496
File: 1632136288.geminisaint_290_u18chanedit_u18chan.jpg - (447.34kb, 1792x1280, 1632136288.geminisaint_290_u18chanedit.jpg)
>>2008423
>>2011638
>>2012482

how about this?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/23 04:15:25 No.2012911
Next time, on Dragonball Z!

Edited at 2021/09/23 04:16:06
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/24 11:00:56 No.2013517
>>2012911
That would be exaggerating things a bit with that kind of quotation from a long-running series, wouldn't it?
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/24 18:38:51 No.2013655
>>2012496


> how about this?

Not the same dude complaining about the cliche plot line but...

I like this version, better pacing. However... the last panel is a major problem for the Artist. See in most anime shows; using that type of 1 liner leads to a "flash back" scenario. This would require more pages to be made to show a glimpse of Sek's past but... it seems he wants to skip this part for now and just go straight to the point.

Now... whether this is a good thing or not on the Artist's plans in the story writting without getting burned out; we will see. Though... judging on how long this comic has been going on for years... dont be upset if the Artist wants to give it a Disney happy ending. After all the comic has pretty much given more than enough climax points on the sex so... people are naturally gonna get bored of the story unless the sex becomes more nasty and by... that point the comic would lose its purpose.
>>
Furrynomous 2021/09/24 20:38:31 No.2013694
>>2013655

Editor here, easy fix, just add a tear to Sekk'ral's eye and change the bubble to say "Farin..." or just remove the thought bubble entirely and make the frame about his facial expression.

Keep in mind that edit was made by a person that has never made a single comic in their life and has no experience in storytelling. I just took two pages and moved stuff around to where it felt less cringy for me.
>>
Wut 2021/09/27 16:49:49 No.2014996
File: 1632743005.geminisaint_292_u18chan.jpg - (622.27kb, 896x1280, 1632743005.geminisaint_292.jpg)
The small hiatus wasn't a hiatus after all, lol, so here's Chapter 4.

In which we first learn that all of this apparently took place within a square mile.
>>
Wut 2021/09/27 16:59:47 No.2014997
By the way, don't think I don't appreciate the gesture, always nice to get a little context.
>>
Wut 2021/10/04 16:27:12 No.2018271
NEW THREAD: https://u18chan.com/board/u18chan/gc/topic/2018266

Edited at 2022/08/01 19:10:22

[ File Only] Password


Page generated in 2.55 seconds
U18-Chan

All content posted is responsibility of its respective poster and neither the site nor its staff shall be held responsible or liable in any way shape or form.
Please be aware that this kind of fetish artwork is NOT copyrightable in the hosting country and there for its copyright may not be upheld.
We are NOT obligated to remove content under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.