|
I'm confused by the flow of the story, as far as I know, this second half is just a flashback before he goes all slasher flick?
I guess the author is trying to justify that the people in their life were actually shitty people and "deserved" to be murdered as evidence in these last few pages.
So, Aquarius's dad is a shitbag, he can die sure. Georgie's dad is a POS and so is his mom apparently, so they'll die too. The crocodile was a bully and so his entire family was murdered as evidenced by the little croc girl (his little sister presumably) being the only survivor.
And it looks like the rest of the neighborhood/community is close to the church since Georgie is friends with all the church people and seeing how Aquarius hates them all, maybe they really are assholes, then maybe the two get discovered or outed as gay which of course means their parents will raise hell or kick them out which throws Aquarius off the deep end because of the religious homophobic cult the whole community has going on.
|