|
(I'm not very familiar with their names yet, so for convenience I'll call them by their colors: Dani - Black, Elik - Golden, Krian - White)
As far as I understand, they hadn't tried being subs before, so they decided to decide who would be sub through play. In the first chapter, Black wasn't particularly fond of the role, especially when he was forced into it in this chapter. But Gold definitely enjoys being sub/slave; he might even ask his friends to make him a slave outside of the comic. I can't wait to see how White feels as a sub/slave. And I hope Black gets revenge on him for how he treated him in the first chapter and for forcing him to be sub in this chapter. Black already got his revenge on Gold for the first chapter. I don't think it's fair that the one who was sub in the last chapter is now sub in this chapter, especially since Black clearly doesn't like it. Is White just making up the rules on the fly, or did they discuss this beforehand? Couldn't White just fuck Gold and cum a second time too?
|