/gfur/ - Gay Furries
[Return] [Go to bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File 1
Tags 1
Password (for post and file deletion)
Extra [ Is Spoiler ]
  • Supported file types are: jpg,jpeg,png,gif
  • Maximum file size allowed is 20mb.
File: SethPup_ske_2405_01_u18chan.png - (812.7kb, 1400x899, SethPup_ske_2405_01.png) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Furrynomous 2026/09/12 22:03:06 No.2605294   
>>2604403
>>2603761
From what his friends say, which is how I get some information, they said he was doing alright, i been subscribed to his patreon since its inception, and been actively supporting him on the DL whenever he had like a link or whatever to donate to.

This felt off after a month of him not posting, he didn't announce anything that he was stopping, no news, no nothing, though, a few posts prior to his last one, he did mention of wanting to check out other services like subscribestar and whatnot, and I was genuinley hoping he would do that, like, I LOVE his work, its, one of the few artist that just, CLICK, you know, that make your brain just go, "Damn, I didn't know I needed that" and ever since I been hooked.

Then he ended the payment for patreon service a few months back and kept the art up, which was the only notification I got from him, but it wasn't an announcement and no updates, how I found out because im subscribed to flashgitz, which do their SPACE KING animations, and I noticed Seths picture wasn't in my content creator list, and some of my messages to him got wiped, but his patreon account still exists, but all the content, gone.

I know he lurks on telegram, and he is aware of us, probably lurks here too, I know cenny does, but, I just, want him to not let the stuff, bring him down, I just want him to be ok.

For the most part, as long as he is with friends, I wish all the best, that skill he has, is just, one of a kind, no one can top it, I seen people almost come close, but it doesn't scratch that itch you know, I love that brain of his, kinky bastard, hahaha!

If he ever decides to come back, there are us who are waiting for him.

I don't want come off as a creep, I just admire a person who knows what unhinged primal urges that makes our brains enter that blissfulness, and isn't afraid to show it!
Expand All Images
>>
Furrynomous 2026/09/13 01:28:17 No.2605336
if anyone can, deleted this thread, it was ment to be a reply to the other thread I made and for some reason, the reply function on the posts didn't work correctly
>>
Newbies are the worst Furrynomous 2026/09/13 19:42:51 No.2605521
Deleting YOUR OWN posts is easy, and you can't even do that.

[ File Only] Password


Page generated in 4.56 seconds
U18-Chan

All content posted is responsibility of its respective poster and neither the site nor its staff shall be held responsible or liable in any way shape or form.
Please be aware that this kind of fetish artwork is NOT copyrightable in the hosting country and there for its copyright may not be upheld.
We are NOT obligated to remove content under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.